Chapter 42.5: The Noblest and Most Ancient House of All

Trackman281

Re: Chapter 42.5: The Noblest and Most Ancient House of All

Post by Trackman281 »

I honestly wasn’t expecting the next part to be out so soon, okay here we go. 8-)

I loved the opening here with Tina, just flat out asking about the safety of her sisters, she naturally wouldn’t care about the fact that she is currently in her undies as her sisters safety in her number one concern. I also really do like the way you highlighted how all of the sisters are handling their current situation about where they are and what to do, especially my poor Tinker. :D

The real takeaway in this scene for me, was just how great the entire scene was between Irene and Tina. I loved seeing this interact for the first ever time, and it really highlighted of just how both of these women can be cunning, tactful and try to read each other. I really did enjoy this scene and I had a massive smile on my face the entire time. I also really loved the way you highlighted Tina’s personality in this scene. You truly captured her essence wonderfully. :D

Tina wished she could just go through the screens and take all her sisters in her arms to reassure them, especially Tinker.

I also really enjoyed this line as well. It truly highlights the love Tina has for her sisters. She’d naturally want nothing more that to protect them all and to keep them all safe, because as we all know, Tina’s sisters mean everything to her. It their bond as sisters that truly sets them apart, and just a small line like this, is truly impactful and I love it! :D

I loved this next scene with Mag, Libido and Stasis. Now Mag herself, does genuinely love Libido and Stasis and she really would do anything for them. But we also know that Mag is thinking logically here and she knows that if the three of them just try and infiltrate Irene’s estate as they, she knows that they would only get so far before they wound up captured themselves, so I believe that Mag is just using her training and is just simply planning out a strategy that guarantees everyone’s safety. :D

I also liked the way you detailed the sisters failsafe strategies they have, just in case their home gets compromised. This of course, also allows their foes to find out that the information they may have been given is correct, even if they do the original flat empty, this is actually a really good plan and I think you’ve done a great job with this. :D

Now I do like the way that Libido and Stasis shared a glance towards each other as they may have just witnessed Mag’s hesitation, I’m very curious to see if anything comes about that or not and what will happen. 8-)

So it seems Mag is assembly a makeshift army is she? This is going to be amazing and I can’t wait to see who else ends up coming into the fold! 8-)

I really loved the following scene with Knipperen and I truly know that you did a perfect job in highlighting her Alpha / Apex infiltrator mentality and this shows greatly by the way you include such little snippets of how Knipperen is. Like a crocodile, waiting patiently, sometimes for hours on end, just so she can get to her prey. It’s great to see. :D

Now I maybe just going by assumptions here, but I detect that the scene from “razor sharp” was used here with Knipperen taking down the watchwoman? What gave it away was the design of the outfit itself, the way Knipperen was reading a magazine and chewing some gum, the way the real watchwoman was bound and gagged under the desk and the way Knipperen responded to Mary – Jane and the delivery woman. Of course, I am just purely guessing at this stage? :D

I also see that it seems Knipperen has a new gadget of her own. I promise you, I have taken note of this and I do like the way Knipperen even did small things, like timing herself and belittling her victims, this was a great way to show just who Knipperen really is. Fantastic job! :D

So it seems that Knipperen has been captured by the Eudokia family too eh? Hhhmmm, things really are starting to get interesting now, that’s for sure and by the sound of it and how the twin brothers were describing Irene’s associate, it seems that we’re about to see a lot of Ellie really soon, and I personally can’t wait for their interactions, of course I could be wrong. :D

Haha, then just as I say this, in the next scene we see the white masks just simply enjoying each other’s company and enjoying some quality time together, of course this is before Ellie’s phone rings and proves what I said a few seconds ago. You’ve gone something big in the works here haven’t you and my god I can’t wait to see all of this unfold. :lol: :D

The next is amazing too! I really do like these interactions between Tina and Irene, there’s just something organic about them and I think you’ve done a fantastic job in writing them so they flow naturally, when these two talk, it really is interesting as it seems neither of them quite know how to read each other and I just love seeing this to be honest. :D

I also really liked the bit here in the next scene of where Tina is able to communicate with her sisters, even if it is just for a moment. Once again, I think you’ve done a fantastic job in highlighting all the different personalities from all the sisters and how all of them would be trying to talk to Tina bout their situation, and I can fully understand Tina’s pain of not being able to be there with them and not being able to discuss things with them like the whereabouts of Mag, Libido and Stasis, purely because she knows that Irene is listening. It’s a really nice touch and I love how you write these sorts of scenes, I really do. :D

Aaahh yes, this certainly does feel like a throwback to the days of old of where Tina was under the companies banner, of where she was only going on lone infiltrator assignments and of how she was constantly being monitored by the company itself, this is a very nice little reminder for everyone as just how far Tina has come. :D

I really liked this scene because it’s true. Tina would naturally feel uncomfortable stripping these two clone troopers because obviously, it would feel like that she is either stripping her sisters or stripping herself. This really wouldn’t sit right with Tina and I think you’ve done a great job by including this. It also reveals that Tina naturally doesn’t just go around stripping women without any thought; I really did like this scene. :D

I also liked the way you highlighted that Tina had to knock out these two troopers a few times each other, because without Tinker’s knockout serum, things like nerve pinches and chops don’t really have a long lasting effect, this really made the whole scene feel more natural and I really appreciated this little detail. :D

I also really did enjoy Tina reflecting on everything that had happened before hand. Because YES, whilst the troopers and the infiltrators would bicker, argue and sometimes even flat out fight each other. They would never kill one another, simply because they know that they are all sisters / family, regardless of their position or their rank. This was even made clear during some of the early chapters that clones could never kill one another, simply because they all love each other and care about each other. This is indeed something that I wished I had elaborated on more in the stories. :D

There’s a lot going on here in this next, so allow me to explain why I love it so much.................. :geek:

1. This genuinely makes sense that Anna bred a load of clones simply to be workers to carry out mundane tasks, because after all with Anna being the heavily corrupted business woman that she is, she’d naturally do everything in her power to cut corners, to save money and provide herself with a twenty four seven work force to carry out her whims.

2. The scene with CW-0024 highlights just how brainwashed the clones are....They are slaves, they just can’t see the chains that binds them to Anna’s company. They’ve been raised since birth to never question orders, always obey your superiors without hesitation, always view Anna as your reason for living and serving and of course, obey the motto that “good clones follow orders”. You also illustrated this perfectly when CW-0024 has already blindly followed Tina’s orders and started to strip before she realized that something was wrong. It’s scary at the same time as clone just don’t have any idea about things like human rights, fair salaries, being able to have free time, they just work, work and more work, and even when they’re not working, their just confined to their barracks and never allowed to leave the company. It truly is scary to think about.

3. I loved the way Tina caught CW-0024 in her arms and just hugged on to her, stroked her hair and said of just how sorry she is. To Tina, this is a living nightmare, because we all know how Tina feels about her sisters, and she does regret not being able to free them all, she does regret it, of course she does. She secretly as well only harbours love for all of the clones / her sisters, so to her, this must be hell. It’s a beautiful set of scenes.

Here we go with this next scene too. Okay so for starters, I welcome our newest member of the clone officers with open arms CO-4242. She’ll make a fine edition to the roster. This also means of course that with her being a clone officer, she also receives, her own office, her own private quarters and of course her own spot at the officers table in the canteens where she can sit with all the other officers. Although it seems that after she gets discovered bound and gagged in her undies, something tells me her fellow officers won’t allow her to forget this anytime soon, because after all. These clones have to make their own entertainment and something tells me their going to enjoy this for months to come. :D

I also like the way CO-4242 said of how Tina was supposed to grab the folders and NOT her. Hahaha, it’s these little comedic touches that I love in your stories. :lol:

Speaking of which, you did a great job in this scene in highlighting that the clone officers were indeed allowed to retain aspects of their individuality, now naturally even this was limited, so clone officers tend to show this by doing this like dying their hair, customising their armour, and even picking out different sets of underwear rather than having the basic company issued underwear that all the troopers, infiltrators and workers have to wear. Fantastic work in illustrating this! I also want to say thank you for giving some of the other clone officers a shout out too, as naturally Tina would remember them all, she’d remember them all for different reasons, but she would remember, that’s for sure. :D

This next scene as well, truly shined. But funnily enough it wasn’t anything that Tina did, but rather CT-3469. Not as I said before, despite ranks, classes and structure, these clones, still know that they are sisters and are willing to fight tooth and nail for another. Plus this also highlights that even the clone trooper’s care about one another as is the way CT-3469 worries about the safety of her two sisters CT-3444 and CT-3445. This is also due to the fact that all three of these troopers / sisters are from the same unit, which means that their bond together is even stronger. It’s funny to think that they seem to have things like this in common with the infiltrators, it’s just the bond of sisterhood that all the clones share. :D

CO-4242 would certainly have an interesting story to tell her sisters at the officers’ mess hall!

Hahahaha! My god, I did only just say a few moments ago that the other officers wouldn’t let her forget this, I can’t wait to see if this foreshadowing a scene for later on this story! :lol: :P

This next scene as well, shows a lot for those with keen eyes, so please allow me to explain as to why you’ve done such a FANTASTIC job with this scene as a whole. :geek:

1. Naturally because of how closely monitored all the clones are, it not surprising that they discovered that one of the workers (CW-0024) has gone missing, so this is very natural.

2. CT-3469, even though she’s followed her orders and is resuming her duties, she’d naturally make sure that her patrol route would in turn end up going along the same route as her two sisters, as she’d genuinely be worried about them, as we saw when she clearly showed her concern for them earlier, and of course it seems that by then CT-3444 and CT-3445 might have woken up again by then, so CT-3469 would have just naturally found them as she was concerned for their well beings.

3. Now here’s the important part............This new clone infiltrator is indeed a member of the second batch, or rather “Soph’s batch” if you will. Let us not forget that Soph is officially a part of the second batch of clone infiltrators who have been specifically bred to be more obedient and more loyal, but they’ve also been bred to be more ruthless in getting things done. Now this can also clearly be seen with Soph herself, as Soph always prefers to just use her fists to takedown her targets while the rest of the sisters use gadgets. What we also need to remember is that even though Soph managed to escape with the rest of her sisters, the remaining infiltrators in her batch were naturally left behind so to them nothing has changed.......I really, REALLY LOVED this segment. Now clone infiltrators naturally need to be able to retain some of their individual mindsets in order for them to pull off infiltrations to begin with, so naturally with this clone infiltrator, she already knows the signs to spot when looking for an imposter, and of course the best way to do this, was her just simply asking Tina. “What’s my designation number?” Clone officers are supposed to know all the sisters under their commands designations numbers by heart, so this was very clever on her behalf.

THIS has been my most favourite part of this chapter and you reminded me that I miss writing the rest of the clones. That I miss the officers, the troopers and I even miss the second batch of infiltrators. It seems that until recently, when Tina and her sisters escaped the company, I seemed to have just forgotten about them, so honestly, I whole heartily thank you for reminding me on what I still have, as there are clearly still plenty of story opportunities that can be used and explored from this, so thank you in reminding me on what I have. :D

DAMN! I’m already at the end. Well, you’ve officially got me even more hooked. I can’t wait to find out what happens next! I can’t wait to know what Tina will experience next, I can’t wait to see who Mag recruits into her makeshift army and I can’t wait to see what else you might have tucked up your sleeves! The USB scenes themselves were simply incredible, original and just so sexy as well! But this is never in question, as you are a master when it comes to USB scenes that’s for sure. Honestly, the second half of this chapter really caught me by surprise and it was just so great to see. You remembered everything from the early chapters, you remembered the lore, the things that been established and you even through in your own pinch of perfection just for good measure. Seriously, I truly, TRULY could not have done it any better myself. I just think you’ve absolutely outdone yourself and not just with this part, but with this entire chapter as a whole. See this is why I have no problems in having a shared universe with you, because you just create so many wonderful chapters. You never break continuity and you even manage to add little things what make already established things, even better! I truly do love reading your work and I’ve said it once, but screw it, I’ll say it another thousand times. You truly do honour me and you truly do all of the sisters and all the other characters in my world, absolute justice, and I love the sheer amount of care you put into it all. :D

Again, you’ve done an amazing job here and I thank you so much! :D :D
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

The updates are quick to come, but it's mostly because most of the story was already written by the time your chapter 42 ended. ;)
Trackman281 wrote: Tue Oct 26, 2021 12:54 pm DAMN! I’m already at the end. Well, you’ve officially got me even more hooked. I can’t wait to find out what happens next!
The next part shouldn't take too long either (only the very end and the epilogue aren't basically finished save for proof-reading) so hopefully you'll find out soon. ;)

I wish I could have featured more confrontations between Irene and Tina. It was certainly interesting to write them trying to out-gambit each other.

The sisters are in a dire situation, so I used the first few scenes to highlight it before returning to the USB shenanigans. Mag's having her own little personal subplot here. Will she learn to trust her sisters? Libido and Stasis can clearly sense that something's wrong...

A little Avengers Assemble moment as far as Mag is concerned it looks like. :lol: Stay tuned for next episode! Same USB-Time, same USB-channel!

Writing Knipperen is a tough but interesting exercise, because she's a kind of character towards whom I hold the utmost dislike. Therefore, I wanted to fully display the callous evil aspects of her personality, but also while highlighting just how formidable she is when it comes to infiltrating a place. She's patient, she's crafty, she can knock two women out without breaking a sweat, she keeps a cool head even when she's in a disadventageous situation, and she'll never stoop down to begging her enemy for mercy.

Yep, she's been captured. I always like it when a villainous character gets knocked down a peg. Though I don't think Knipperen has said her last word... She's certainly not the kind of woman who would just grovel and give up!

Ellie hasn't said her final word, that's for sure.
Now I maybe just going by assumptions here, but I detect that the scene from “razor sharp” was used here with Knipperen taking down the watchwoman? What gave it away was the design of the outfit itself, the way Knipperen was reading a magazine and chewing some gum, the way the real watchwoman was bound and gagged under the desk and the way Knipperen responded to Mary – Jane and the delivery woman. Of course, I am just purely guessing at this stage?
I honestly wasn't expecting people to guess that easily that this scene was referencing Razor Sharp, since this clip's been posted a long time ago. Indeed, I tried to describe the same outfit of the clip, and Knipperen had the same attitude as the woman of the clip (bubble gum, magazine) with the real receptionist bound-and-gagged at her feet behind the desk.

I hesitated till the last minute before featuring the little scene of Tina's calling her sisters; because writing emotional dialogues is a lot harder than it sounds! (Hence why I ended up using a reported speech style.) However, personality-wise, it would have been out-of-character for Tina to not check on her sisters at that moment.

As for Tina's subplot, I indeed wanted it to be a throw back to Tina's early solo adventures. Almost like its own self-contained solo infiltration.

Plus, I also wanted to try and write a story featuring the lore of the clone troopers and clone officers. It certainly was interesting to expand on the inner-workings of the Company! And if it gave you motivation to return to these roots... ;)

Tina must have felt naked without all the gadgets she's used to have, but that was the point. I wanted to highlight how difficult her current situation is. Poor CT-3444 and 3445. :lol:

I thought it would be interesting to adress the question of Tina's feelings towards the other clones: I interpreted that she considers them her sisters, but she knew she couldn't realistically save them all. She chose to be selfish and to only save her closest sisters, but she feels guilty about it.

We've discussed it in a PM already, but I'll say it again. The Clone Workers are a really disturbing concept. Women bred to be slaves, brainwashed to be more obedient, to the point that they can't even get angry when someone orders them to strip... No wonder Tina took pity on CW-0024!

Poor CO-4242! She'll never live it down!

CT-3469 indeed found a way to go look for her squad sisters. I was tempted to mention it explicitly, but it looks like it wasn't necessary. ;)

Indeed, I think the concept of the second batch of infiltrators was too good to be left untouched. I'm pretty sure they can be great antagonists.

And I thank you for all your compliments. I may not explicitly say it in all my answers, but they always make me feel better.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

A more serious chapter, due to the higher stakes involved. Good job ramping up the drama and tension.

Irene Eudokia is a good addition to the long line of rich female villains just waiting to receive a comeuppance. I don't think she was quite as front and center in the Utopia series as she is here, so this is an interesting development of her character.

The scene with Knipperen was a welcome bit of fun, from her disguise as a watchwoman to the knockout of the lab tech and deliverywoman. I did not recall the scene from Razor Sharp, but having now rewatched it, I can see the connection. Also, I love this whole paragraph:
A good dose of sleeping gas convinced the dark-skinned black-haired brown-eyed security guard to take a break. Knipperen relieved her of her duty, and of her black security uniform and socks, leaving her clad in navvy blue boyshorts and a matching sports bra. In exchange, she offered the woman new bracelets – or more precisely some zip-ties. And a copious amount of tape to restrain and silence her.
The scenes with Tina were understandably more dramatically weighted, but still engaging, with the usual amount of entertaining uniform steals. A nice throwback to the early Trackman stories where Tina was just infiltrating facilities, week in and week out. A simpler time, but there were more serious underpinnings here. Nicely done.
rufusluciusivan

Irene was barely a background footnote in the Utopia series. Of her family, her youngest daughter was the only note-worthy character, and even then she was a minor antagonist. In a way, this crossover is her chance to shine.
The scene with Knipperen was a welcome bit of fun, from her disguise as a watchwoman to the knockout of the lab tech and deliverywoman. I did not recall the scene from Razor Sharp, but having now rewatched it, I can see the connection. Also, I love this whole paragraph:

A good dose of sleeping gas convinced the dark-skinned black-haired brown-eyed security guard to take a break. Knipperen relieved her of her duty, and of her black security uniform and socks, leaving her clad in navvy blue boyshorts and a matching sports bra. In exchange, she offered the woman new bracelets – or more precisely some zip-ties. And a copious amount of tape to restrain and silence her.
Because sometimes, even the omniscient narrator wants to make jokes... :lol:

Trackman's series are now old enough for us to feel nostalgic of Tina's old adventures. More than one year now! I don't know how we should take it though. :lol: I'm becoming so old... :lol:
rufusluciusivan

Part 4

“Freeze!”

Knipperen cursed internally. They had been quicker than expected!

The infiltrator was dressed as a sentry of Irene’s estate. Black combat shoes, dark blue trousers, a black equipment belt, and a dark blue jacket over a white t-shirt. A handgun and a walkie-talkie were strapped onto her belt. She also had a black earpiece.

Irene had been a fool to think that Knipperen would play the part of the obedient prisoner. Of course, the infiltrator tried to escape at the first opportunity.

However, she hadn't been fast enough.

Three other guards were blocking her way, and were pointing their guns at her. One was a blonde, one had black hair, and one had red hair.

“So, you tried to escape?!” the brown-haired sentry exclaimed.

Knipperen couldn’t help but roll her eyes. “Great deduction, Sherlock Holmes. What are you gonna’ say next? That I stole a uniform to disguise myself?”

The guard’s cheeks reddened slightly.

Knipperen quickly assessed the situation. She had extensive knowledge on House Eudokia and their staff. Which was logical: When she had prepared her heist of Theophano’s estate with Blink, she had studied every document available.

She knew the identities of most of the guards and staff members. These three were called Edwige, Gillian, and Zoe. They shouldn’t pose her much problem… as long as she could get within range.

“Though I guess you’ve caught me. I surrender.” Knipperen lied.

She raised her hands.

Now, all she had to do was to wait for one of them to come cuff her. Neutralizing her, stealing her gun, and using her as a hostage would then be child’s play.

“Don’t cuff her yet. Keep her at gunpoint.” a fourth voice suddenly intervened.

Knipperen noticed the other soldier, who had concealed herself in her blind spot. She was called Mabel. A nasty one. A former soldier. A war criminal, who had escaped her sentence thanks to a few bribes from Irene. Known for her fondness for breaking prisoners’ knees and elbows.

“Never approach her while she can still move, fools.” Mabel added. “You want to give her the occasion to grab a hostage?”

Apparently, this one was more clever.

Mabel pointed a small dart gun at Knipperen, and shot.

A paralyzing dart.

Knipperen thought it was always infuriating to see neophytes use the same tactics as infiltrators…

Still, she couldn’t do anything about it.

Soon, her limp body fell on the carpeted floor. She couldn’t move a muscle anymore.

“Strip her down to her underwear. And restrain her better this time.” Mabel instructed.

Zoe and Gillian obeyed her orders.

“But how did she manage to disguise herself?” Zoe asked out loud.

They heard a banging sound nearby. It was coming from a closet.

Edwige opened the door.

A bound-and-gagged half-naked woman fell on the carpeted floor.

“Figures.” Edwige commented.

“Mhhhh… Mhhhh...” the woman moaned in her gag, with an apologetic facial expression.

The guard was a woman in her late twenties-early thirties who had puffy light brown shoulder-long hair, and cute brown eyes. Her skin was light, and her face was round-shaped with a perky petite nose. Currently, she was only clad in her light grey set of underwear with white borders: a cami bra and low rise panties. Knipperen had used the guard’s own zip-ties against her: One pair was binding the wrists, an other was binding the ankles. The woman’s socks had been used as a gag. They were filling her mouth. A third pair of zip-ties was tightly wrapped around the mouth to prevent her from spitting her gag. Not the best way to gag someone, she would eventually have been able to spit it. (Knipperen had been in a hurry, and had to make do with what was at hand.)

Edwige sighed. “Jessica… Weren’t you a wrestler before?” she asked the defeated guard.

“Shrrh…” the woman tried to apologize.

Edwige moved to release her colleague.

“No. Leave her.” an other voice suddenly intervened.

It was Theophano.

“But, milady-”

“It’s an order.”

All the guards in the room exchanged a brief glance. Edwige, Zoe, and Gillian hesitated, but ultimately none of them tried to plead for their comrade’s release.

Every employee of House Eudokia knew they had to be warier of Theophano than of Irene. Irene was a stern tough woman, who didn’t settle for anything less than perfection. However, she was still fair. On the other hand, Theophano was an overgrown spoiled brat with a bad temper, and a propensity for childish pettiness.

“She should have been more careful. Now, she’s paid the price for her incompetence.” Theophano added. “Wait two more hours. Then release her and escort her to the exit. She’s fired.”

The heiress glanced at Jessica.

“Looks like you’ll have to return to the ring. Fighting your fake games, dressed like a clown.”

Jessica moaned sadly in her gag.

The heiress then looked at Knipperen. Zoe and Gillian had finished stripping her, and were in the process of tying her up. Theophano smiled cruelly.

“You won’t escape us this time. I can’t wait to see you broken after days of captivity. I bet it’ll be a delight to see...”

“You shouldn’t bet with a magician.” Knipperen simply retorted.

Theophano chuckled. “Mabel is used to you little escape artists. She restrained more than one, back when she was in the army. This time, she’ll make sure you’re properly secured.”

Like a good obedient little attack dog, Mabel executed her boss’ orders.

“Take her away.” Theophano concluded.

Edwige and Gillian grabbed her by the limbs, and carried her without breaking a sweat.

The effects of the paralyzing drug were wearing off. Knipperen had a high resistance to drugs. She had trained her body for that.

As she was being carried, Knipperen discreetly tested her bonds. She realized that Theophano wasn’t lying. Mabel was really an expert. The former magician doubted that even she could free herself on her own.

She kept a cool head. She trusted her twin sister. She knew Blink would come eventually.

Enola was a disgruntled postal worker. She had long light brown hair tied into a ponytail, light hazel brown eyes, a white skin, and an oval face with a pointy chin. She was tall and lanky, with long limbs and a skinny waist.

She was wearing the typical blue postal worker outfit: blue trousers with a black belt, a light blue button-up shirt, and a blue cap. She was walking in black shoes and white socks.

The postal worker returned to her van while complaining to herself. She had just gone to a house’s door, had had her trousers almost bitten by a dog, had delivered a package, and hadn’t even received a ‘Thank you!’. All in all, a typical rotten day… Enola opened the vehicle’s backdoor to check the remaining packages.

There was still so many of these things…

She was impatiently awaiting the end of her shift!

The postal worker groused to herself a little more. It felt good to complain about how unfair the world was to her!

Enola however didn’t know the importance of always being aware of her surroundings.

While she was in the middle of her rant, a sharp edge of hand collided with a very precise spot of her neck.

“Ow!”

The postal worker saw stars and lost consciousness instantly. She fell forward, into the back of her van.

The mugger grabbed Enola’s legs, and pushed the postal worker further inside the van. Then, she climbed into the vehicle, and closed the backdoor.

Enola’s rotten day was far from over, apparently...

Tina knew she didn’t have much time. She suspected that the jeep she had stolen contained a tracking system. Her pursuers could arrive any minute now.

During her escape, she had managed to learn that Site Blue Grass was located in the United States. Which was a stroke of luck for her, since English was her native language.

The clone swiftly stripped Enola of her uniform. She removed the cap, the shoes and the socks; then unclipped the belt, and pulled off the blue trousers. Finally, she unbuttoned and took off the light blue button-up shirt. The postal worker was left clad in her undergarments: a white push-up bra with blue borders, and blue knickers with white borders on which ‘I don’t shave for Sherlock Holmes’ was printed in white letters. Tina didn’t understand the reference.

When Enola started to stir and moan, the clone hastily grabbed a roll of tape used to secure packages. She wrapped a copious amount of tape around the legs, the upper-arms, and the forearms, then the wrists, and hands. She cut a sleeve of CO-4242’s uniform, stuffed Enola’s mouth with it, and wrapped the last remains of the tape around the woman’s lower-face, though she took the time of putting the woman’s hair out of the way. To buy herself a little more time, Tina knocked out the postal worker with a nerve-pinch before Enola could completely come to her senses and realize her predicament.

Tina hurriedly threw away the remains of CO-4242’s uniform, and slipped into Enola’s outfit. The trousers and shirt were too long, so she had to roll up the sleeves. They were also too tight around the waist, but she couldn’t do anything about that. The change of clothes was only temporary anyway...

Before exiting the vehicle’s back, Tina glanced at Enola and hesitated. Taking the postal worker with her in the back of the van was risky. After she woke up, Enola could try to make some noise, and Tina’s cover would be blown.

On the other hand, if she left Enola behind, the young clone infiltrator leading the pursuers would easily find the postal worker.

The new batch of infiltrators had been conditioned to act like ‘Demon’. Soph’s batch sister would most likely eliminate the unwanted witness after she had interrogated her.

Tina shook her head. There was no hesitation. She grabbed Enola under the shoulders, and sat her with her back resting against a pile of packages. Then she exited the back of the van, leaving the postal worker inside.

Tina sat behind the wheel. In the rear-view mirror, she saw a group of women enter the alleyway in which she had hidden the stolen jeep. The clone troopers were wearing their full military gear, with their helmets hiding the fact that they all looked similar.

They were led by Soph’s batch sister. She was the youngest of the group, but no clone trooper dared to discuss her orders.

Tina breathed in relief. “Just in time…” She started the engine, and drove away. She had managed to buy some time!

But she knew it wouldn’t take long for her pursuers to understand she had stolen clothes and a new identity...

Hopefully, they hadn’t notice the postal van on their way, or wouldn’t make the connection… But Tina didn’t have many hopes.

She knew how a Clone Infiltrator reasoned. A good one was always aware of her surroundings. Soph’s sister wouldn’t be any different. She had noticed the postal van on the way. She knew it was a good opportunity to acquire a disguise and a vehicle. When she’d see the empty jeep, she would easily connect the dots.

Tina drove away as fast as she could.

A second change of clothes and vehicle would be in order…

Tina was driving when, suddenly, her earpiece came to life.

“Will you finally go to the meeting place? Do I have to remind you that your sisters’ lives are at stake?”

Irene’s voice in the earpiece was betraying a mixture of anger and impatience.

“And do I have to remind you that agents of Anna are still after me? You want me to lead them to you?” Tina retorted.

Irene didn’t answer.

“You can still trace me, right?” Tina added. “Then let me do my job. You’re not teaching me what an infiltrator has to do! Just like I’m not teaching you how to be a disgustingly corrupt monster! I will deliver the data to you. I need to lose my pursuers first.”

“You better do.”

“Also, be assured that I will call all my sisters before regrouping with your agent. If they’ve been harmed, I’ll crush the USB-drive.”

“Fine. Don’t get caught then.”

Irene ended the transmission.

She must really care about the content of this flashdrive, if she puts up with what I’m doing... Tina deduced to herself.

She wasn’t complaining however. It allowed her to buy some time. Tina was going to make this pursuit last as long as she could without putting herself or her victims in danger.

Plus, she had an other idea to buy more time, even after the pursuit was over. But she would have to play a dangerous game.

Hopefully, Mag, Stasis, and Libido had found a plan to recuse her other sisters.

I’ll buy you as much time as I can... Tina thought to herself.

Felicity came as soon as she could, and so did Blink, Amai, and Midori.

Mag, Stasis, and Libido greeted them in the flat they were using as a hideout.

The gathered women didn’t waste much time with salutations however. They knew time was of the essence. They quickly started to discuss their plan to rescue Irene’s prisoners.

“I wasn’t able to contact my sister.” Blink announced. When she noticed Mag’s glance, she added: “I know you don’t like her, but she could have been a good asset. Actually, I’m a little worried for her.”

Libido put a hand on her shoulder. “It’s normal. She’s family.”

“I don’t want to lose her, especially after what happened to Shannon…” Blink confessed.

Amai and Midori were sitting in a corner of the sofa. They were looking a little ill-at-ease.

Mag took charge of the meeting. “You all know why we called you. And we thank you a lot for coming. Our sisters have been captured. We can’t rescue them alone. We need your help. If you want to, of cours-”

“It goes beyond saying that I want to help you.” Blink intervened. “And I think I’m speaking for everyone when I say that.”

The other women agreed.

Libido glomped Blink. “Oh you SEXY GENEROUS woman! When this’ll be over, I’ll give you a night you’ll never forget… I’ll be yours, to satisfy all your most secret desires...”

“Sis’, control yourself.” Mag intervened.

Libido pouted, but complied.

Mag was keeping a straight serious face. She explained: “Thanks to Tinker’s cameras and microphones, we have precious information about the inner layout of the estate and about its security system. Most importantly, we know that there is another hidden security system. We won’t get fooled twice. Felicity, we need to know if you can help us hack both systems to feed the cameras fake footage.”

That was the sisters’ mistake during their first infiltration. They had underestimated Irene’s craftiness. They had thought neutralizing the first security system, by capturing the guard monitoring it, would be enough. Mag intended to not make the same mistake.

“Now that we know the existence of the hidden system, I’m sure I can do it.” Felicity answered with a confident tone of voice.

“Amai, Midori, if you still have friends among the security staff, we’d want you to contact them. It may help us find an opportunity to infiltrate the place.”

The two women shared a glance. “This isn’t exactly like us playing the part of the guards you mug…” the chubby woman remarked. “Some of these women are still our friends. Irene has an impeccable reputation in some parts of our country… Some of the low-ranked guards aren’t hardened criminals...”

“You know we’ll make it as painless as we can.” Stasis intervened while grabbing her arm. “Save for the puns, of course.”

Amai bit her lower lip. “Well, if it’s to save your sisters’ lives…” She made up her mind. “I'll do it. There’s Jenny. I’ll call her. Midori, you’re still in contact with Loreen?”

The green-haired woman shrugged. “I’ll call her too.”

“Thanks.” Stasis said to them.

“As for me, I can help with the infiltration itself.” Blink added.

“That’s the spirit.” Libido agreed.

Felicity’s phone suddenly beeped.

“Also… I was able to cash in a few favours from people I had worked for a few times.” the hacker intervened. “They sent me a message. Their representatives are here.”

Mag smiled. “That’s great! We’ll need as much help as we can get!” She pressed Felicity’s shoulder. “Thanks a lot!”

The hacker smiled. “Tina did a lot for me… I want to return the favour...”

They soon heard a knock at the door. Felicity went to open.

The first representative was a woman. She had short brown hair, hazel eyes, and a dark skin. She was a fit woman, with the body of someone who was trained in martial arts. Her posture was graceful, but it was the grace of a predator.

One glance allowed Mag to understand that this woman would be a great asset if a fight broke out.

However, Blink’s eyes widened when she saw the newcomer. She immediately took a fighting stance.

“Felicity! Get away from her!” she shouted.

Blink ran, grabbed Felicity by the shoulder, and put her behind her to protect her.

“What’s going on?!” Mag exclaimed.

She, Stasis, and Libido immediately moved to help Blink. They didn’t know who the woman was, but they were certainly going to protect their friend if things went south!

The unknown woman remained calm. The prospect of fighting four women at the same time apparently wasn’t scaring her. Mag noticed however that she had moved to be in the door-frame, which would prevent her opponents from flanking her and would force them to fight her one after the other.

“I know her! She’s a special combatant! A government black op and trained assassin!” Blink exclaimed.

“How would you know? Their identities are top secret.” Amai exclaimed from the sofa. (Apparently, she too knew what a ‘special combatant’ was.)

“I ought to know. That woman- She once tried to kill Knipperen and I! When we were on a mission in her country!” Blink shook her head. “It convinced us to never return there. The people of this country are sick!”

“Hey! We’re from here! I find your remark offensive!” Amai intervened on her and Midori’s behalf.

“Blink, everyone, please calm down.” Felicity intervened. “Agria came because of me. She’s not here as an enemy.”

“What?! How?!”

Felicity blushed slightly. “I- I did some freelance work for her government… So I have a few contacts there… I asked them for help.”

“And Hieron was happy to oblige.” Agria intervened. “He’s still grateful for what you did. Hence why he sent ME of all people. Consider yourselves lucky.” She glanced at Blink. “So, can I enter, or do I have to use force?”

“Blink, please.” Felicity was trying to defuse the situation.

Blink was looking very suspicious. Still, she moved aside.

Agria smiled derisively and entered. Another woman was quietly following her. She had shoulder-long blond hair, blue eyes, and a white skin. Her appearance was angelic-looking, but by the way she was moving Mag could see that the blonde was a force to be reckoned with. The newcomers sat on a different sofa.

Blink went to sit once more, but her mood was now somber. She was carefully watching Agria and her partner. Mag and her two sisters sat with her.

Felicity justified herself: “Irene Eudokia has a lot of enemies. Most members of the government want Irene out, but they are forced to keep her in a position of power to prevent social unrest. They are looking for any opportunity to weaken her. I thought they could help us!”

“Felicity. Special combatants are tasked with eliminating any infiltrator that threatens the interests of their government.” Blink objected.

Agria smiled. “Not only the infiltrators. We eliminate a lot more people.”

“If it’s only to add fuel to the fire, you can keep quiet!” Mag intervened.

Agria shrugged. “Tina and her sisters are not deemed a threat by my government. We have no interest in harming them. On the contrary. Whether it’s the Porsches or the Eudokias, we have common enemies. Your friend Blink neglected to mention the fact that we tried to kill her and her sister at a point when they were acting as international criminals and terrorists.”

Blink’s cheeks became slightly red because of the shame. She didn’t retort anything.

“Since she’s cleaning up her act, I was instructed to show… lenience towards Blink.” Agria concluded. She looked at Mag, acknowledging her as the leader of the group. “My superior can’t grant you an official governmental support, but he sent a few agents to officiously help you with the infiltration of the estate.”

“That’s nice of him.”

“There is one condition. We won’t help any political assassination of a member of House Eudokia. Irene is a thorn in our side, but if my boss was linked to her murder, there would be an uprising in our country.” Agria warned them.

“For the record, I find it disgusting that she gets a protection simply because she’s influential. You wouldn’t have such consideration for a no-name sentry.” Mag commented. “But you have a deal. We don’t kill anyway. I won’t promise that Irene’s dignity will remain intact however.”

“That, my boss won’t mind.”

“Then we have a deal.”

Felicity had started to work on her computer. The first step to hack Irene’s security system was to access the. For that, the plan was simple: Thanks to her contacts among Irene’s government, Felicity had been able to send fake official e-mails to the estate. The moment one of them was opened on a computer connected to the estate’s private server, the nice little Trojan horse that Felicity had included would be able to access said private server. Irene was a public personality. She couldn’t ignore official e-mails, so it was only a matter of hours before someone from the staff would check said e-mails.

Agria and her blond partner, who was called Cleo, were communicating with their boss. They had said they could offer Mag an opportunity to infiltrate the estate.

Blink was sitting with Mag, Libido, Stasis, Amai, and Midori. She was observing the special combatants discreetly. “I don’t trust them.”

“Agria doesn’t seem to be the lying type to me.” Mag remarked. “She’s a total bitch and a repulsive killer, but not a liar.”

“Oh, she doesn’t lie. But I still hate her.”

“Why? It seems personal.”

“Well, you see, last time we met, she…” Blink took a deep breath. “She almost killed my sister. And as long as Agria's in the area, my sister is in danger.” Blink looked Mag in the eyes. “I- I know Knipperen’s not a good person, but she’s still my sister! My twin sister! Before I met Pierce, before I had Shannon, I only had her... I- I don’t want her to be harmed.”

“One could argue that killing her would remove a threat to society.” a voice softly commented next to them.

Blink and Mag almost jumped.

It was Cleo, Agria’s partner.

God, she’s discreet! Five sentences earlier, she was still at the other side of the room. Didn’t even hear her approach! Mag thought to herself. These women’s training is exceptional... She made a mental note to be very wary of the special combatants’ discretion.

“How can you say that?” Blink gruffly retorted.

Cleo wasn’t antagonistic like her partner. On the contrary, she didn’t seem to have one mean bone in her entire body. With her gentle personality, her soft voice and her angelic appearance, Mag was thinking that she was even more terrifying than Agria. At least, Agria looked and acted the part of the cold assassin...

“In order to function, a society must be purged of the elements that refuse to follow its rules. Your sister’s actions have proven time and time again that she’ll always refuse to change.” the blond special combatant commented. “Talking with her is useless. She’ll keep on hurting other people. You can’t change her.”

“How can you know? She’s not YOUR sister.”

Cleo blinked. There was a sad spark in her blue eyes. She was looking sorry for what she was about to say. “Your judgment is questionable when it comes to her. According to our intel, one of her most recent crimes involved a bank robbery. One of the guards was found in a critical condition. She had an allergic reaction to the drug Knipperen had used. She had to be hospitalized. She was lucky to survive.”

Blink paled. Mag understood that Cleo didn’t choose the example at random. She probably suspected that it would resonate with Blink.

“Judging by your reaction, you were aware of her project. And didn’t stop her.” Cleo dryly commented.

Still, Blink remained strong. “She’s my sister. She’s my family. I will never give up on her.”

Mag put a hand on her shoulder to comfort her. “Sticking up for your family, that’s something we understand. And that we’ll always respect. We don’t like Knipperen, but we can see why she means a lot to you.”

“Blondie! I don’t know what mindgame you’re trying to play here, but I’ll give you a fair warning!” Libido intervened. She grabbed Blink’s arm. “I’m ready to fight to protect this beauty!”

Cleo didn’t get angry. There was still a deep sadness in her eyes. She softly commented: “Then you will also have to accept sharing the responsibility of all the crimes Knipperen will commit. Of all the pain she’ll cause. Of all the women who’ll die because of her.”

“We believe there are other ways to solve problems than killing any person you deem a threat to your precious social order.” Mag retorted. “However, I will make one thing perfectly clear. Agria said you were sent to HELP us, correct?”

“Yes.”

“Then it means that you were NOT sent as decision-makers. WE are the decision-makers while YOU are supporting us.”

“That’s one way of interpreting it.”

“Then there’s one instruction you better follow. We don’t kill. That includes the no-name sentries whose death wouldn’t cause an uprising in your country. Understood?”

“Understood.”

Cleo left to regroup with her partner.

“Jeez, Amai, your countrywomen are SICK PEOPLE…” Stasis groused.

The chubby woman exchanged an embarrassed look with Midori.

“Well… I can see where she gets this from… I still remember how things were under the previous government, before the civil war. They did horrible things, largely because most people didn’t try to stop them.” Amai shook her head. “In our country, you either grew up fast or didn’t grow up at all... And I’m saying that while I was part of the privileged social group.”

“Privileged?”

“Citizens were a minority. Most people had a ‘Provincial’ status. They didn’t have civil rights. I was a Citizen, and Midori’s actually from a House.”

Stasis looked at the green-haired pothead with big round eyes. “She’s from aristocracy?! SHE?!”

“House Argyros, first vassal of the Seleucos Faction. Technically, her lineage is more prestigious than Irene’s... They have less money though.” Amai explained.

“Amai, my gal! Please stop!” Midori intervened.

Stasis was gaping. She had a hard time accepting the reality of this reveal. “But her name… MIDORI ARGYROS?! It sounds too stupid! I mean, they have stupid names like Theophano, but it’s a different kind of stupid!”

“Theophano is a real female name, you know? Just very old-fashioned.” the chubby woman retorted. “And her actual name is Miranda-Doris.”

“MIranda-DORIs. MI-DORI. Clever.” a deadpan Mag commented.

“Come on! Stop! You’re wicked uncool!” Midori intervened again, her face now bright red. She clearly didn’t like her real name.

Stasis was still gazing at her.

Miranda-Doris aka ‘Midori’ grimaced. “Let’s just say my folks… are the sort of people who make you want to run away from home and spend the rest of your life stoned…” the green-haired woman finally admitted. “Look, can we just forget about it?”

“Your name is REALLY Miranda-Doris? In full? I mean, that’s what your folks used in normal conversations?” Stasis was still fixated on that detail.

“Please don’t call me that! This is so embarrassing!”

Stasis blinked. Then she put an arm around Midori’s shoulders. “Say, my dear sidekick, I’m sure you have a lot of entries to prestigious restaurants thanks to your status… Did I already tell you that you’ve always been my favorite?”

Mag couldn’t help but smile. She realized she needed that. She needed Stasis to lift her spirit with her usual antics. Next to her, the others were also smiling. They also needed to relieve some of their tension with a silly scene.

Mag’s and Stasis’ eyes briefly met, and there was some understanding between them. Maybe Stasis’ latest sudden antic wasn’t made at random… At least not completely.

Stasis was a lot more insightful that she let on. She was a food-obsessed trickster, but she was an insightful food-obsessed trickster.

However, of course, Agria had to come just at that moment to ruin the mood...

“Sorry to interrupt whatever you’re doing, but Hieron says he has an opportunity for you.”

Tina made good on her promise, and ‘found’ another uniform. A delivery woman uniform. More precisely, a FEDEX employee uniform: a black cap with the FEDEX logo, a black shirt with a FEDEX logo and purple stripes on the sides, black trousers, and grey sneakers.

Of course, the real employee wouldn’t be very happy when she’d wake up, but one problem at a time. For now, Tina needed to deal with Enola. She suspected that her pursuers knew by now she had stolen the postal van. They would search the abandoned vehicle when they’d come across it. And if they found Enola…

Tina entered the back of the postal van.

Enola had woken up by now. She wriggled, and let out muffled cries and moans when she saw her mugger.

Tina approached her.

Frightened, Enola wriggled more vigorously to try to get away, but she was backed against a pile of packages.

“Calm down, please, I won’t hurt you.” Tina was speaking with a gentle tone of voice to attempt to calm the woman down.

She took a knee to be at the same level as Enola.

“Listen, I’m sorry, I’m the one who did that to you. And I’m sorry, but I can’t set you free for now. I’m being chased by dangerous people. That’s why I needed your van and your uniform. These people are killers. If they find me, they’ll kill me. And if they find you, they’ll kill you to leave no witness.”

The postal worker finally stopped wriggling, and looked at her with big round eyes.

“I’m going to carry you into an other van. I’ll have you know that there is an other bound-and-gagged underwear-clad woman inside. I can’t leave you here. If I do, they’ll find you. They’ll torture you to learn everything you saw. And then they’ll kill you. So, do I have your word you won’t struggle?”

There was a short moment of silence.

The postal worker was looking in Tina’s eyes. Then she finally nodded slightly.

Tina saw in Enola’s eyes that the latter wasn’t completely believing her, but had chosen to not take any chance, since she was her prisoner anyway. She wouldn’t try to struggle. Unconsciously, she had maybe sensed that Tina wasn’t an evil person. At least, she wasn’t a man or a sexual predator. Tina sighed in relief. If the postal worker agreed to cooperate, it would make things a lot easier for her.

Tina opened once more the van’s backdoor, took Enola in her arms, and carried her bridal-style. She was feeling a little awkward to use such a method normally reserved for a loved one, as she wasn’t like Libido. But she figured out that the captured postal worker would feel more at ease, and therefore would be less likely to struggle, if her captor didn’t carry her like a potato sack.

Tina went to a nearby van, concealed deep into an alleyway’s dead-end, and gently dropped Enola inside its back. The postal worker wasn’t going to feel out of place: it was a delivery van full of packages. Though this one obviously belonged to the FEDEX company, not the postal service.

“Apologies to leave you in the vehicle of a competitor…” Tina commented to Enola with a sheepish smile.

The postal worker looked at her in disbelief. Clearly, she was thinking: You’re apologizing for THAT in such a moment?! This is actually the LESS awkward part of our situation!

The real FEDEX delivery woman was a hazel-green-eyed auburn-haired light-skinned woman called Amity. There was a beauty spot on the right side of her chin. Her haircut was a chin-long square-cut. She was clad in hot pink tanga panties with white borders, light pink socks, and a mango orange cage bra.

Amity was also bound and gagged with package tape, as Tina had been lucky to find one other roll in the FEDEX van as well. The tape was wrapped around her lower limbs, around her upper-arms below and above the breasts, around her forearms and wrists, and around her lower face to silence her.

“It’ll be over soon, trust me. Try to reassure her when she wakes up.” Tina instructed Enola.

The postal worker groaned in her gag, though it was hard to tell if it was an agreement or not.

Tina closed the backdoor, and quickly went sitting behind the wheel. She drove off.

Tina was confident that, this time, she had managed to leave the area before her pursuers could see the vehicle she stole.

She had lost them.

But maybe she could still buy more time…

Her earpiece suddenly came to life.

Irene was running out of patience. She exclaimed:

“Are you kidding me?! How long does it take to escape a bunch of pursuers? You’ve already changed clothes twice! I think I’ll start executing one sister each 30 minutes. The sound of one of them dying may motivate you to be faster.”

Tina quickly found out a lie to worm her way out of this situation, and to save her sisters.

“Wait! Just let me change clothes one last time! It’s a safety precaution! I need some casual clothes and a casual car to reach the meeting point. Plus delivery vans usually a have tracking system, to allow the managers to see where their delivery agents are driving.”

Irene scoffed. “Fine. But mark my words: I’m about to meet an important person. If you haven’t regrouped with my team before she arrives, I’ll let Theophano start the executions.”

“Trust me. I won’t be late…”

Tina knew that her best course of action to steal a set of clothes and a vehicle at the same time was to drive to a big underground parking, and to pray that a lone woman would arrive soon.

If not, she’d keep the delivery woman’s uniform and simply steal a car.

However, for once, luck was on Tina’s side.

Fifteen minutes after she had parked the delivery van, a suitable clothes donor passed near her.

The young lone woman was named ‘Florrie’. She was wearing light pink shoes, a beige long trumpet skirt, a white short-sleeved button-up shirt, and a beige light jacket. She was carrying a light brown purse. A white neckerchief with a pink floral pattern was tied around her neck.

Florrie was a rawboned young woman with sharp angular facial features, a pointy chin, stringy armpit-long brown hair, dark brown eyes, and a pointy nose. Her skin was light, and there were some freckles on her cheeks.

Tina followed her discreetly from behind. She waited until Florrie unlocked her car and opened the door. Then she struck.

She grabbed a nerve between Florrie’s shoulder and neck, and pinched it. The woman’s body froze. She let out a long moan, and her eyes rolled back. She fell on the driver seat.

Tina pushed her on the passenger seat, climbed into the car, and closed the door. She was a little cramped, but she nonetheless managed to strip Florrie down to her beige full-cup bra, light pink French-cut panties with a pattern of little flowers, and white socks.

Next, she removed her FEDEX uniform, and put on Florrie’s casual clothes.

Then she quickly returned to the FEDEX van, and drove it next to the car. She dragged Florrie inside the back of the van.

Enola and Amity (who had also woken up by now) glared at her. The former was staying relatively calm, the latter was wriggling and moaning, as Tina hadn’t had the time to explain the situation to her.

“Don’t worry, it’s the last time you see me. Then, I’ll be out of your lives forever.” Tina said to them.

She saw in Enola's eyes that the latter was overjoyed by that perspective.

Tina gently dropped Florrie in a corner of the van, and closed the backdoor. She grabbed a second roll of brown package tape, and quickly restrained Florrie’s wrists and ankles, and gagged her with a few strips of tape.

She didn’t bother wrapping more tape: It was simply a safety precaution in case Florrie would wake up before Tina could leave. She didn’t intend for her restrains to immobilize her for long.

Tina then ignored Amity (who apparently was furious to see Florrie's preferential treatment), approached Enola, and removed the tape gagging the postal worker, who spat the cloth filling her mouth.

“FINALLY!” The postal worker exclaimed after taking a long breath. “Talk about a ROTTEN day!” she complained.

“Welcome to the club.” Tina answered. “Though in my case, it’s more a rotten week.”

“So. What now?” Enola asked.

Tina cut and unwrapped most of the tape immobilizing the woman’s upper-arms, forearms, wrists, and hands.

Amity stopped wriggling and moaning. She observed them with an incredulous expression.

At the same time, Tina was talking: “There, you should be able to free yourself in a few minutes now. I’ll let you drive these two women, and yourself, to the nearby police station. Normally, I’ve lost my pursuers and they won’t be able to find you. However, I advise you to not waste time. You’ll be in danger as long as you’re not in the police’s custody, but after that they won’t try to find you. You can signal me to the police, I don't care.”

She left the keys of the FEDEX van in front of the postal worker.

“This is so surreal… Who ARE you exactly?” Enola asked while removing the tape wrapped around her legs.

But Tina was already gone.

“What exactly HAPPENED?!” Enola complained.

She was interrupted by Amity moaning and groaning in her gag.

“Don’t worry! I’m setting you free!” the postal worker reassured her while finishing to unwrap the tape around her legs.

Florrie was starting to stir.

“Great… And how are we going to explain everything to her…?” Enola complained.

Today was really a rotten day...

Tina made good on her promise and called her sisters before driving to the private aerodrome where Irene’s recon team was waiting.

It teared her apart from the inside, but she couldn’t tell them her plan to buy time for Mag. They all encouraged her, but she could hear the worry in their voices. And she couldn't reassure them...

Still, hearing them managed to lift her spirit a little. At least, they were still alive. They weren't giving up. Even Tinker, in spite of her fear, was trying her best to stay strong.

Tina parked her stolen car in front of Irene’s recon team, in a private aerodrome. She couldn’t help but smile briefly when she heard at the radio the news that three women had been rescued by the police after a mugging for disguise. They were looking for the stolen car.

Her smile disappeared when she exited the vehicle however.

Zoë was leading the squad. Apparently, Irene had sent her youngest daughter to supervise Tina.

“Well, your mother must REALLY want the stolen data, if she sends you as the errand girl…” the clone commented.

The young woman ignored her remark, although her right eye briefly twitched. “Where is the USB-drive?” she asked.

It’s time to try my trick... Tina thought.

She chuckled mockingly. “You think I’m an idiot? I hid it during the chase, in a place only I know.”

Zoë’s eyes widened. “You WHAT?!”

“I want to see my sisters IN THE FLESH. I’ll tell you where the flashdrive is when I’ve seen they’re safe and sound.”

Zoë glared at her for one second.

“Search her!” she then barked at her guards.

The goons complied, and searched Tina, palpating every limb.

They found nothing however.

“Where did you hide it?”

“I’ll tell you AFTER I’ve seen my sisters in the flesh. Safe and sound.”

“Mother instructed me to not leave without the flashdrive.”

“Then you better find it fast. My victims have been rescued by the police. They have signaled the stolen car. And my pursuers must have intercepted the police’s radio messages. How long do you think it’ll take them to barge in here?”

Zoë blinked one time.

“You... You did all this on purpose, didn’t you?”

Tina simply smiled.

Zoë remained silent for a brief moment. Tina held back her stare.

Then the young aristocrat grabbed a cellphone, called her mother, and discussed with her in a low voice. She grimaced when she heard the answer, but nodded and hung up.

“You have a deal.” she then said to Tina.

The clone pretended that she believed her. But she wasn’t stupid, she had anticipated their reaction. The Eudokias had monitored her entire path during the chase. Of course, they were going to send a recon team to search all the areas she had passed by.

And the moment they’d find the USB-drive, Tina’s life would be forfeit...

The clone smiled. More precisely… IF they found the USB-drive.

In reality, she had not hidden the flashdrive during the chase. She still had it on her, in a place where nobody would think of looking – save for the ones who knew infiltrators the best. Concealed between her breasts, in her cleavage. Sure, it was awkward, but the result was here… When they had searched her, the guards hadn't thought of putting their hands between her breasts.

As long as her team hadn’t found the flashdrive, Irene would keep the sisters alive to have leverage against Tina.

Tina had bought her sisters a few more hours. The time it would take House Eudokia’s private jet to bring her back to Heartfelt City.

It was better than nothing…

Mag, Stasis, and Libido were now her only hope. Tina had to trust them.

I did my best… I hope it was enough… I don’t care what happens to me, but please save the rest of the family...

Mag was in position with her sisters. She was still remembering the details of the plan she had devised.

Agria had explained the situation: “Irene is supposed to meet another aristocrat called Anastasia Monomachos to discuss a political wedding. She can’t postpone that meeting. The idea of an alliance has been discussed for months, and Anastasia got tired of waiting. She insisted to speed up things. Declining her demand would be seen as a grave insult. Therefore, Irene has no choice but conduct the meeting while she hasn’t finished dealing with you. She won’t anticipate an infiltration. This meeting is top secret, and no infiltrator could know about it. Except one who’d have the support of a high-ranking member of my government. This will be our one and only occasion. Some of us can take the place of Anastasia and her escort, and access the estate.”

Mag had nodded. “And by the time we acquire our disguises, Felicity will be able to hack the two security systems in order to feed them fake footage. Give me all the information, and I will come up with a plan.”

Agria had objected. “Cleo and I must be part of the team. Anastasia’s skin tone is close to mine, and we’re the only ones who can properly imitate people of our country. You don't have the right accent.”

Mag had had no choice but to accept her demand. “Fine, but you’ll have to abide to my rules.”

And now...

Now, she was here, about to set into motion a rescue mission, alongside with her sisters, her trusted friend Blink… and two women she didn’t trust at all.

“Be careful. The two patrolling cops are approaching your position!” Agria said to her in an earpiece.

“We’re on it.”

Gillian was the guard tasked with watching and giving food to the prisoners. She was doing it through a small trap door, after observing the cell through an other small trap door to check what the sister inside was doing. It was impossible for the prisoner to grab her and escape.

Soph was the last one to be served.

“So you’re a sports enthusiast?” the prisoner commented as she was grabbing the plate of food. Soph was remembering the tanned-skinned blonde’s reaction when she had seen BB. “You know, I am one too. We are made to get along.”

Gillian couldn’t help but smile. “Really?”

Soph smiled back. If she sympathized with this woman, maybe she could trick her into opening the door… She answered: “Yep. Martial arts. So it makes us kindred spirits. Kinda. Don’t you think?”

Gillian lost her smile. She shook her head.

“Martial arts are brutal and unrefined. As brutal and as unrefined as a firearm.” the tanned-skinned blonde retorted. “Sport should be a noble way to relieve the tension, not a tool to pummel someone else into submission. Good appetite.” She closed the trap door.

Soph frowned. Well, so long for the attempt to befriend the guard...

Besides, the clone wasn’t appreciating that comment about martial arts. Gillian was making it look like they were mere brutes.

She grabbed her food.

Oh Tina… I hope you are safe...

She started to eat. She refused to succumb to despair.

We have to find a way to escape this place!

Anastasia Monomachos of the Pindare Faction was a tall fit woman with an aristocratic profile. Her breasts had been expanded thanks to plastic surgery. Her skin was dark, her hair were brown, and her eyes were golden brown. She was wearing an expensive business ensemble: a black button-up business jacket with gold buttons, a golden yellow button-up shirt with silver buttons, and a black long business skirt with a small black belt. Her black high-heels were adorned with one yellow diamond each, and the buckle of her black belt was made of gold. Her hair were tied into a complex chignon, kept in place by a gold brooch adorned with a yellow diamond. One strand of hair was dyed yellow.

The noblewoman was followed by an assistant, and two bodyguards. All were women. Indeed, when it came to men, Anastasia had the same mentality as Irene. The two women wanted to unite their families for a reason!

The aristocrat’s assistant and secretary was called Myrtle. She was of average height and slightly plump. She had dark blond hair, green eyes, and a light skin. Her hair were tied into a tight bun. She was clad in a long-sleeved white secretary blouse, a grey pencil skirt with a black belt, and grey high-heels.

The two bodyguards were wearing similar-looking ensembles. Sharp black trousers, a black jacket and a white button-up shirt, a black tie, tainted glasses, and black shoes. There was an earpiece in each woman’s left ear. Strapped onto each bodyguard’s belt, there was a handgun.

The first bodyguard was a black woman with coarse black hair tied into a dozen of neck-long braids, and brown eyes. The second bodyguard had a pale skin, raven black hair, and dark eyes. Both were athletic-looking professionals.

Anastasia was impatient to begin her meeting with Irene Eudokia. She was going to negotiate the marriage of her son to Irene’s youngest daughter. Such union would be a huge social ascension for House Monomachos! It would bring them prestige and power.

And it would be all thanks to her.

Today was her day. Her glory day. Her-

Suddenly, the car stopped.

“What’s going on?!” Anastasia angrily exclaimed, furious to be interrupted during her moment of self-satisfaction.

“It’s the police, my lady.” Myrtle explained.

The two female motorcycle cops were wearing bright blue trousers with a yellow line going down each sides of their legs, long black leather boots going over their trouser legs and up to their thighs, equipment belts, dark blue police shirts on with dark blue police motorcycle jackets on. They also had a badge with their name on it. They were also wearing sunglasses.

“What do you want? I am in a hurry. I have an appointment.” Anastasia rudely commented.

“Routine control. Your identity papers, please.” the first cop said. She had a dark skin and brown hair.

“Don’t you know who I am?! In one month, I handle more money than what you will earn during your entire life!” the aristocrat angrily exclaimed.

The policewoman didn’t look impressed. “The law doesn’t make exceptions.”

“I am Anastasia Monomachos! I demand to be treated with proper respect!”

“Oh, I see. Let me try again then: Your identity papers, please, MY LADY.” The cop had a small amused smile on her lips.

Anastasia glared daggers at the low-paid wage-slave who dared to mock her. “I’ll make sure to call your superiors. They’ll remind you that you shouldn’t bother busy people.”

Once again, the cop wasn’t impressed. “Your papers, please.”

Anastasia groaned scornfully. “Myrtle. Show them.”

The secretary grabbed the ID cards in her boss’ handbag.

“You’ll have to exit the vehicle.” the second policewoman, a blonde, instructed the assistant.

“Now you’re just taking advantage of the situation!” Anastasia barked.

The first cop didn’t answer. But her smile widened, and it was more telling than any word.

“You’ll pay for that!”

“I highly doubt it.”

Anastasia was too angry to notice the strange intonation in the woman’s voice.

“Expect to be on traffic duty tomorrow noon!”

Myrtle ignored her boss’ outburst. She was used to it. The assistant exited the vehicle, and showed the papers to the blond policewoman.

“We’ll also need the ID papers of your bodyguards.” the brown-haired cop added.

“When I’m done with you, you’ll be sleeping under a bridge!” Anastasia threatened her.

The two bodyguards sighed. The driver gave her ID card to her partner, who opened the passenger door and left the vehicle to show the papers to the cops.

“Perfect. Everything is in order.” the brown-haired police officer said.

What happened then went so fast that neither Anastasia, her assistant, or her guards could react.

The blond-haired policewoman suddenly grabbed Myrtle's arm with one hand, then jabbed a needle into the assistant’s neck. Myrtle shrieked, but the fast-acting knock-out serum put her out of commission in no time. She fell into the cop’s arms, as limp as a rag doll.

At the same time, the brown-haired policewoman kneed the pale-skinned bodyguard in the stomach. The woman grunted and bent forward. Before Anastasia’s black-skinned bodyguard could react, the cop pulled out a small gun, and shot a sleeping dart at her neck. The driver’s body shook a little. She let out a few ‘ah… ah…’ and other various moans, and tried to get up. However, her body betrayed her before she could exit the car. She slumped into her seat and her upper-body fell forward, with her forehead resting on the wheel. She started to snore. The pale-skinned bodyguard was still gasping for air when the brown-haired cop grabbed a small stun-gun next, and knocked her out with a good jolt of electricity. The bodyguard crumbled on the ground with a grunt. Out cold.

Anastasia’s mouth opened wide when she saw the three women of her escort down for the count. It had taken the two muggers less than one minute.

“But… But…” the aristocrat’s mind finally managed to put two and two together. “You’re not real policewomen!”

The brown-haired fake policewoman looked at her through the door that Myrtle had left open. “Took you long enough to figure it out…”

The aristocrat received a cloud of sleeping gas in the face, courtesy of a spray, for her trouble.

Agria smiled. She always enjoyed the satisfaction of a job well done...

Sheesh… At the academy, they said being part of the motorcycle cops was more dangerous, but they never mentioned the infiltrators… Chrissie thought to herself.

She was 26 years old; had a white skin, lapis blue eyes, and long caramel blond hair tied into a bun so her helmet could fit over her head easily.

I mean, they say ‘All things come in three’, but that’s just ridiculous.

Indeed, she had been mugged for the third time with the exact same partner. Ramirez was 27 years old. She had long dark golden brown hair also tied into a bun. Her skin was tanned and her eyes were teak wood brown.

The two motorcycle cops had been ambushed during a routine patrol. A blond-haired woman, so innocent-looking that she could have passed herself for an angel, had asked them for help. She was pretending a ruffian had stolen her purse. They had stopped their motorcycles, followed her in the empty alleyway… And before they could say Jack Robinson, they had been immobilized by six women, thoroughly divested of their uniforms, swiftly bound and gagged, and stashed into the back of a van.

Chrissie was left wearing light red French cut panties with black borders and a burgundy cage bra; while Ramirez was only clad in white high rise briefs with black borders and a pattern of yellow chicks, and a sunflower yellow convertible bra with a pattern of white clouds and black borders.

Currently, the two motorcycle cops were bound together, facing each other while lying on a mattress. A rope was wrapped around both their waists and torsos to keep them pinned against each other. Each woman’s wrists were tied behind the other’s back. Each woman’s ankles were bound. Then a rope was wrapped the two cops’ legs to wrap them together. They were gagged with black ball-gags. The balls had holes in them to allow them to breath. Sleep-masks were used to blindfold them.

Chrissie and Ramirez were in the back of the moving van.

Their captors had warned them that they would have to wait a good chunk of the day before they’d be released. They were going to be transported to a secret location where they would have to wait their liberation. As a safety precaution, they would remain bound, gagged, and blindfolded during the transportation.

Now, all things considered, Chrissie thought it could have been worst. She was on a mattress, covered by a blanket, and being kidnapped as part of a spy operation certainly had some panache! It sure was more glamorous than being mugged for disguise by a lowly thug looking for a cheap opportunity to rob a place! Plus, since she was bound with Ramirez, Chrissie was feeling warm.

Maybe a little too warm…

Though it was strange. The warmness was also coming from inside her body. In fact, her body was reacting a lot more than it should to her predicament… Was it because Ramirez’s bare skin was grinding against hers? Chrissie didn’t believe she was ticklish. Maybe she should try to find a way to tell Ramirez to stop wriggling?

Though a part of her mind didn’t want her partner to stop.

Their breasts were pressed against each other, so were their waists, and she kinda liked the feeling.

And why was she more and more appreciating the cute moans Ramirez was making in her gag…? Why was she constantly finding herself gazing into the other woman's eyes...?

Chrissie realized something.

Oh shit… I think I’m into girls...
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Wed Feb 23, 2022 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rufusluciusivan

Had to split the post in two... because of 2.000 characters... So be sure to read the previous part first. ;)

Anastasia, Myrtle, and their two bodyguards were carried into a fake food truck. There, they were given a nice injection of knock-out serum that would keep them out of commission for the next four hours.

Agria’s and Cleo’s government had seen things in big. They had lent the sisters two innocuous-looking vehicles to stash their victims: a van (in which Chrissie and Ramirez currently were), and a small fake food truck. Mag was appreciating the irony of using the same trick as Theophano when she had tried to sabotage the mayor’s reputation.

The capture of Anastasia and her escort had gone without a hitch. However, instead of being satisfied, Agria shot a nasty glare at Mag.

“I don’t appreciate your way of doing things. You do realize that, if Anastasia had showed up 15 minutes earlier, we would still have been capturing the two cops and the entire mission would have been jeopardized?

“But they weren’t too early. Plus at least it means that the policewomen won’t have to spend more time tied up than what’s absolutely necessary. I have a sister who will appreciate it.”

“She won’t appreciate it if she’s dead. And you won’t appreciate it if she dies because you botched the mission.”

Mag lost patience. “And NOW, WHO’s wasting time?” she retorted.

Agria kept silent.

She, Cleo, Mag, and Blink were in the back of the trunk. Currently, they were stripping the four women. Agria was going to impersonate Anastasia, and Cleo would play the part of her assistant. Since people would pay less attention to the bodyguards, Mag and Blink would impersonate them.

Amai was currently driving the van carrying Chrissie and Ramirez, with Felicity who was also monitoring everything on a laptop.

Stasis and Libido were outside the food truck. They were watching the surroundings.

After a few minutes of work, Anastasia was down to her golden yellow thong and matching demi-bra. Myrtle was left clad in grey ‘granny panties’ and a plain beige t-shirt bra. The two bodyguards were now only wearing their sets of sports socks, sports bra and sports boyshorts: white for the black-skinned one, black for the pale-skinned one.

The four underwear-clad women were then restrained with sturdy white zip-ties: one to bind the wrists, one to bind the forearms, one to bind the knees, and one to bind the ankles. A few layers of tape were wrapped around the upper-arms (below and above the breasts), as well as around the thighs. According to Agria’s intel none of these women had a respiratory condition, therefore Mag and Blink didn’t hesitate to go all out and use a few clean kerchiefs and several layers of tape to gag the women. They used a particularly copious amount of package tape to silence Anastasia, and Mag took care of using her worn socks to fill the aristocrat’s mouth. They were more restrained with the other three women, and used clean pieces of clothes.

Mag and Blink slipped into the bodyguards’ outfits. At the same time, Cleo used make-up, a wig, and complex face prosthesis to turn Agria into Anastasia’s carbon copy. Mag had to admit it to herself, the result was impressive.

Agria then also used a wig, make-up and face prosthesis to change the appearance of her partner. Since Cleo was thinner Than Myrtle, they used small cushion-like devices to make her waist look bigger.

At the same time, Blink and Mag grabbed wigs: one with brown hair for Blink, one with black hair for Mag. They also used make-up: the first woman to darken her skin, the second one to lighten hers. The bodyguards' tainted glasses would be very helpful to conceal their appearances.

Agria and Cleo put on the stolen clothes of their victims.

Now that they were in disguise, Mag summed up the plan one last time: “Agria and Cleo will distract Irene. They will carry on the marital negotiations as if they were the real Anastasia and Myrtle. Apparently, this sort of things last for hours, so it should give us enough time. Blink and I won’t be needed, so Agria will ‘dismiss’ us, which will allow us to roam the estate. Felicity will start sending fake footage to the security system at that moment. We will look for our sisters and try to free them.”

“Our part in the plan makes us the most likely to die if our cover is compromised.” Agria commented. “I see you intend to use us as cannon fodder.”

An annoyed Mag retorted: “You see another way of doing it? You maybe want to withdraw from the operation?”

“Of course not.”

“Then shut up.”

Agria shrugged. “I’ll go wait for you in Anastasia’s car. Don’t waste too much time. We’re on schedule.” She left the vehicle.

Mag approached Cleo before she could exit the back of the truck as well.

“What about you?” she asked.

The blonde frowned. She didn’t understand what Mag meant. “What do you mean?”

“Agria’s right. You’re going to be in great danger, more than us. You sure you want to take the risk?”

“I’m doing the things I do because someone has to do them. So it might as well be me...” Cleo explained. “Terrible things happened in my country because some people didn’t want to act, and hoped others would do it for them. But I’m sure you see what I mean. If not, why would you fight crime as vigilantes, even though it’d be safer for you to keep a low profile?”

“I think I get your point.” Mag admitted.

“We should go. Agria’s waiting.”

They exited the fake food truck.

Stasis and Libido were waiting for them outside. While Cleo was regrouping with her partner, they blocked Mag.

“Sis’. What about us?” Stasis asked.

"Don't tell me we were only here to help you mug the policewomen!" Libido added.

Mag refrained a grimace. “We don’t have the time to grab other disguises… We were lucky to find a way to infiltrate four people at the same time. It’s best we do not push our luck too far.”

“You’re going with Blink, and not us…” Stasis remarked. She briefly glanced towards Agria. “You’re going with this jerk, and not us...”

“It’s the more practical decision. Two bodyguards who are also sisters would attract too much attention. And Agria is the only one who can imitate Anastasia.” Mag explained. “I just want us to have the best chances to rescue our sisters, that's all...”

“You’re not… leaving us behind right?” Libido asked.

“You don’t trust us?” Stasis added.

Mag tried to find an answer.

“Get in the car!” Agria exclaimed. “We don’t have all day!”

A part of Mag really wanted to say to Stasis and Libido that they had to stay out of the infiltration. She wanted to play it safe, to forbid them to do anything. She knew they’d comply if she explicitly forbid them to come.

However, when she saw her sisters’ faces, she couldn’t bring herself to do it.

“Listen. Get in the fish truck with Midori, and drive near Irene's estate. Once Felicity has taken control of the security system, if you can find an opportunity, take it and regroup with us. If not, stay outside and wait for my call.”

She left before they could answer something.

Agria and Cleo sat in the back of the car. Mag and Blink sat in the front.

They drove away.

Stasis and Libido watched them leave. They were feeling dismayed.

Ellie felt both joyful and satisfied when she received a text from the Eudokias.

Knipperen had tried to escape her ‘special cell’, but she had been re-captured. And now, they had installed cameras in the room and the cell to allow her to watch the prisoner. She was even connected to a computer in the room.

She couldn’t wait to see Knipperen reduced to a mess… The same mess SHE had been reduced to...

And this time, she wouldn't worm her way out of her punishment.
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Some fun stuff in this latest update.

The Enola knockout was great given the set up of her being ranting to herself so that she was not as alert to her surroundings as she should be. I love the description: "While she was in the middle of her rant, a sharp edge of hand collided with a very precise spot of her neck. “Ow!” The postal worker saw stars and lost consciousness instantly. She fell forward, into the back of her van."

The Florrie knockout was great too. Love the concept of a random, unsuspecting woman walking to her car only to be crept up on and knocked out. Again, great description "She grabbed a nerve between Florrie’s shoulder and neck, and pinched it. The woman’s body froze. She let out a long moan, and her eyes rolled back. She fell on the driver seat."

The group knockout by the fake police was wonderful too. As a fan of guard knockouts the two guards being taken out was fantastic. However, I think my favorite was the take out of Myrtle the secretary. Love the image of the imposter grabbing her, injecting her in the neck and then catching her as she fell into her waiting arms. Interesting too that they apparently gave her a second injection to keep her asleep,

Fun stuff!
rufusluciusivan

Glad you enjoyed this part. More a way to set up the upcoming climax, but I tried to make it enjoyable nonetheless. Tina's little subplot could indeed become an 'Always be aware of your surroundings' PSA. :lol:

The scene with Anastasia and her crew was a ton of fun. I loved coming up with the dialogues leading to the group knockout, with one disguised impostor taking way too much pleasure in ticking her off. Agria and Cleo are supposed to be deadly efficient special agents, so the group knockout was supposed to convey just how good they are at their job. Their victims barely had the time to react...
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

in my humble opinion the scene with the two motorcycle cops Chrissie and Ramirez is not "just" a great piece of writing, but something that will remain in the fantasy of many readers :lol:
rufusluciusivan

Glad it left an impact on you, esercito sconfitto. I'm trying to go for slightly more 'mature' (so to speak) from time to time. Gotta find ways to write new sorts of scenes... Plus, while not explicitly mentioned, Libido was part of the people restraining these two. So it's part of the running gag of her being the cupid of the USB. :lol:

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”