Chapter 42: Seeing Ghosts

Trackman281

Chapter 42: Seeing Ghosts

Post by Trackman281 »

Important Note, please read!: This story is actually finished, I just realized that I've included a lot of continuity nods and some new information for people to process. Now because of this, so things don't get lost in it's length, I've decided to upload this final arc in two posts. So I'll post the first half now and then I'll post the second part this Sunday. Please note that I'll be posting the second part on THIS thread as well and it will also include the epilogue. :D

I also want to give a massive thanks to Tirepanted, who has very kindly given me permission to use one of his characters in this chapter, now I won't reveal who it is due to spoilers, but to those who read our works, you'll know exactly who they are when they appear. As stated I have been given permission to use this character. :D

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 42: SEEING GHOSTS

“I’m supposed to trust the word of a white mask?!” Mag snaps at Ulla.

“Hey, we’re not exactly thrilled about this either, but we didn’t exactly agree to sign up with some child snatching cult!” Louette shouts back.

“Could have fooled me, the way you went around licking Sarah’s boots!” Soph retorts.

“Okay, everyone calm down!” Ulla stands in-between the sisters and the white masks to prevent any conflict.

“NO! These bitches almost killed our sister! I’m not going anywhere with them!” Mag shouts whilst clutching BB’s hand.

“Just say the word and I’ll pop them right in the face, like a zit on photo day.” Stasis says as she loads a black ball into her slingshot.

“Look I get it, you all hate each other and that’s great, it really is, but please, everyone just stop for a moment!” Ulla tries to protest.

Tina walks in front of her sisters and looks at them.

“I will NEVER forgive them for what they did to us. Now I know that we all know that they are just misguided and are starting to see the error of their ways, but this still doesn’t excuse them for what happened. They tried to kill us......They injured BB.....They were going to kill Stasis.......Believe me, every nerve in my body is screaming.....Punch them, punch them.......You are ALL my sisters and my family, so I will NEVER let anything happen to any of you.......But Blink is our friend.......The phantoms have Shannon.......The fact that the white masks actually want to help get her back is a sign that there is some good in them. I mean that’s certainly more than what the Phantoms have isn’t it? I promise you all.......I’ll protect each and every one of you and if any of these white masks step out of line, I’ll be the first to break their legs. Then after this, we never have to see them again.......Let’s just get Shannon back and put an end to these so called Phantoms.” Tina says with a soft and gentle voice.

“I’m in.” BB suddenly says.

“Do you really mean it?” Tina asks.

“I do. Now don’t get me wrong. I do NOT trust these white masks, especially Ellie.....But you’re right. Shannon is just a child a child and she’s probably scared out of her mind right now and we did make a vow to help those in need. Plus if we don’t deal the Phantoms, then we’re just going to spend the rest of our lives looking over our shoulders, and I don’t want that......I just want us all to happy and to be together.” BB replies.

“That’s all I want for us too.” Tina says now with a smile.

“Besides, I really hope you keep your word Ulla.” BB adds now looking at Ulla herself.

“A promise is a promise. So long as we’re in there, I’ll keep the white masks under close observation and if they try to do anything stupid like sell us out. I’ll peel the skin off of their still warm corpses.” Ulla pulls out one of her blades and licks the edges as if she’s just looking for an excuse to use it.

“Hey, remember our conditions as well! If you want to stand by our side in there, then remember that we have a strict NO killing rule that my sisters and I follow religiously.” Tina quickly states.

“As you wish.” Ulla spins her knife around a few times, before sliding back into her holster.

“I noticed you all went pretty quiet as well, when I said about a no killing rule.” Tina says to the white masks.

“We don’t exactly need to follow your rules....”

“Typical barbarians.” Mag interrupts.

“BUT......As I was going to say before you interrupted me. We will stick to our little treaty and we will not kill anyone, you have our word.” Louette states.

“Well, I’m glad to hear it.” Tina turns to Ulla. “Okay, our contact should be here soon and she’s going to help us get inside.” But just as Tina says this, Kheshig and Elisha appear at the outpost.

“Enemy contact, crows, light them up!” Ulla shouts grabbing her gun.

“No, wait! That’s our contact!” Tina says grabbing Ulla’s gun before she can.

“Are you sure?” Ulla replies.

“Yes, yes, I’m sure, now please have your squad stand down.” Tina calmly replies, to let Ulla know that there’s nothing to fear.

Ulla watches as Elisha and Kheshig now stand in front of them, seemingly calm and not in the mood to start a fight. “Izanagi, Crows, Stand down.” Ulla raises her hand, to which her unit lower their weapons.

“Well this is a surprise, I genuinely thought I was going to roll up and see you all trying to rip each other’s heads of.” Kheshig says as she removes her helmet. She then walks up to Ulla, but still somewhat keeps her distance. “So your her huh? You’re the siren of heartfelt cove. The one who’s been killing Phantoms left right and centre. The one who was saved by Angel herself.” Kheshig turns to Angel and smiles.

“So you know that do you?” Ulla replies.

“Of course. It’s my job to know about everything and everyone, which means I also know that you want to protect Angel and save her, just like she saved you. But here’s the good news.......I actually want to help them too as I know that they are not the women who people claim them to be.” Kheshig adds

Ellie just scoffs and mutters something under her breath.

“Got something to say to me?!” Kheshig shouts over at Ellie.

“Nothing.” Ellie says, but continues to mutter under her breath.

“Good. Right then, I think we need to have a quick chin wag don’t we.” Kheshig states as she sits down.

The respective leaders of all the groups get together, then Kheshig explains the plan to Tina, Ulla and Louette. While this is happening, Elisha hurries over and gives Blink an energy bar and an energy drink.

“Here, please eat this, you need your energy.” Elisha whispers. But of course, no food ever gets past Stasis without her knowing.

“There better be one for me in there!” Stasis says rushing over.

Elisha doesn’t reply, but instead she just puts her hand in her pocket and pulls out a chocolate energy bar and passes it to Stasis.

“Oh sweet, thanks.” Stasis says as she rips it open and takes a satisfied bite out of it. “You don’t talk very much do you?” Stasis wonders as she eats her food.

Elisha just sighs and shakes her head before walking away. Elisha knows that she effectively betrayed the sisters when she sold Tina out to the Phantoms, this guilt has burrowed in her ever since if she’s being honest, plus she’s also fearful of her own safety should she take off her helmet and reveal herself. So maybe when things die down and return to normal, she might have the courage to reveal everything, but as it where it stands right now. Elisha knows that it’s best for everyone’s safety, including hers, if she just keeps her helmet on and keeps her identity hidden.

“So that’s the plan, are we all happy with this?” Kheshig asks.

“I am, but I’m not having my sisters hide underneath the white masks legs, I don’t trust them not to kick us or stomp on us.” Tina says looking right at Louette.

“That’s fine. Izanagi, the crows and I can hide under their legs, you and your sisters can take the truck we used to get here, how does that sound?” Ulla suggests.

“That’s perfect, thank you.” Tina says as she stands up and goes back over to her sisters to explain the plan.

Louette just shakes her head and get up to join the rest of her friends and to tell them the plan too. Kheshig and Ulla just look at each other. Kheshig just shrugs and walks away.

“Uurrgghh......It’s going to be one of those days, isn’t it.” Ulla whispers to herself before she too walks back over to her group to explain the plan.

The plan itself is fairly straight forward and simple. Elisha will drive the first truck to gain entry into the Phantoms main HQ itself. In the back, Ulla, the crows and Izanagi will lie down on the floor, while the white masks sit down and hide them underneath their legs and feet. Kheshig will drive the second truck (the one that Ulla and her unit arrived in), while the sisters and Blink hide in the back using the tinted windows for cover. Once inside, much to the white masks annoyance, Tina and her sisters will go around “acquiring” uniforms for them all to wear; they are then going to use the trucks to hide all the uniform “donors”. Once they have their disguises, their first stop is to immediately reunite Shannon with Blink, and then they must confront the Prophet herself, so Kheshig can challenge her to a traditional duel for the role of the Phantoms leader. With both Kheshig and Elisha keeping watch, none of the other Phantoms should suspect a couple of their own to be traitors, let alone one of the most feared, toughest and supposed loyal members such as Kheshig, whose on par in terms of rank alongside Jetset and Falcon.

All of the women got into their respective positions before the vehicles left moment. Kheshig initially thought that the guard by the entrance would question them about the new vehicle following them inside, but much to her surprise, the guard just simple waved them through. This is because the Phantom guarding the entrance was of course Knipperen was still in her disguise and keeping up appearances.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Once inside Elisha and Kheshig pulls the trucks around as far out of sight as they can before they park them side by side, right up against a wall. Once they switch off the engines, the white masks are the first to hop out with Ulla and her unit following a few seconds later. Then the nine sisters and Blink hop out of their own truck before ducking behind cover. The temple itself is absolutely majestic, it blends modern with traditional wonderfully, BB herself can’t help but nod in approval at the tremendous architect she is witnessing.

“Shame really that the Phantoms only exist to do harm, because their main head quarters appears to be treasure trove of historical knowledge and if I could, I’d love to study it.” BB whispers.

“Maybe when this is all over, I’ll give you some VIP privileges.” Kheshig says.

“Hey, this doesn’t make us friends you know.” Tina suddenly interrupts. “Don’t think for a second, that I’ve forgotten about all the times you and the rest of your little cult tried to kill us, so if you think I’d ever leave any of my sisters alone with you, then wow, you’ve certainly got another thing coming.” As Tina says this, Mag stands by her side to show support as she agrees with what Tina is saying.

“Of course, please forgive me, I was just trying to break bread with you.” Kheshig says honestly.

Tina sighs deeply, closes her eyes and gently shakes her head. “Look....Please understand one thing. Over these past few months we’ve had all sorts of groups, criminals and other villainesses target us for no reason. My sisters and I are very tired and we’ve just become somewhat distrusting of people at the moment, so we know that your only trying to make amends with us, but with everything that’s happened, surely you can understand why we’re so reluctant to be trustworthy of you right now.” Tina speaks honestly too.

“I know and believe me, nobody would blame you, but please allow me the time to show you that when all this is said and done, I just want peace between us.” Kheshig says placing her hand over her heart.

“That’s a good start.” Angel replies.

Just then the sound of footsteps is heard causing the sisters, Blink, Ulla and her team to duck for cover, whilst the white masks, Elisha and Kheshig use their bodies to further shields the intruders. As this happens, both Falcon and Jetset appear.

“The white masks? What the hell are you doing here, you were not given permission to leave outpost zeta!” Jetset snaps.

“It was the siren. She attacked the outpost, she killed everyone else.” Cassie frantically tried to explain.

“Then how become your still alive?” Falcon says before she turns to Louette. “And you! I thought you were the brawler of the group, yet I barely see a scratch on you, why didn’t you fight till the last woman?” Falcon quizzes.

“Well.......We.......Erm......”

“I ordered a retreat!” Kheshig suddenly interrupts, before Louette accidentally says something which could jeopardise the mission.

“You did? But why?” Jetset asks.

“Because we need as many soldiers here as we can get, especially if the siren discovers where we are and tries a full on assault. Anyway, what about you Jetset? I heard the reports of you retreating from the beach front when the siren and her soldiers attacked, so before you say anything that makes you look stupid, just remember that I was here when I ordered the retreat and believe me. If I was the one who had come face to face with the siren.......I would have broken her seven ways to Sunday.” Kheshig says as she stares down Jetset.

Jetset’s eye starts twitching and she clenches her fists.............

“Very well.” With that, Jetset and Falcon turn around and walk away.

“Thank you.” Cassie says to Kheshig when the coast is clear.

“It’s fine. We just need to avoid those two for now.” Kheshig then waits a few more seconds. “Okay, the coast is clear.” She follows up with.

“Now we’re inside, please take me to Shannon, I beg you.” Blink pleads.

“We will, we will. But first we desperately need to get you some disguises.” Kheshig replies.

“HA! I love the way your perfectly fine with the sisters attacking your fellow Phantoms for their uniforms.” Ellie smiles and rolls her eyes. “You’re just as bad as them.” Ellie then pretends to check her nails for dirt, even though she’s wearing gloves.

Kheshig walks to Ellie, grabs her by her shirt, lifts her up and slams her into the side of the truck, pinning her in place in the process.

“Now you listen me, you little ice cream dunker. We agreed that all the Phantoms be brought here, where they’ll all be left in the trucks. Yes they’ll be bound and gagged, but they’ll all be safe and when this is over, I’ll be the first one to make sure that they all get released. So don’t you give me any of that white masks bullshit......Or has Sarah’s little manipulation techniques still drilled into that thick little brain of yours.” Kheshig lets go and Ellie with a thud straight on her bum.

Ulla just looks at Ellie and shakes her head. “You really don’t know when to keep that fat mouth of yours shut do you.” She adds.

“Hey leave her alone!” Magda shouts as the white masks quickly form a protective circle around Ellie to protect their friend.

“ENOUGH!” Angel snaps as she stand in-between everyone. “Please everyone, we have a truce don’t we?” Angel adds in a calm voice, trying to defuse the situation.

Willow steps forward and nods and at the same time Ulla nods as well.

“Thank you.” Angel sighs in relief.

“Right then, my sisters and I will go and get the uniforms, Kheshig, is there anything you can tell us about the Phantoms, because we know that you have males working for you as well as females, is there any way to tell them apart?” Tina wonders.

“Well no, all of the armour has been specifically modified so you can’t tell if your fighting a male of a female, that’s how we prevent infiltrators from contemplating on impersonating us.....BUT........You’re in luck, as here in the main HQ, the Phantoms are allowed to remove their helmets so will allow to see which one are female. The other ones who are not allowed to remove their helmets inside the main HQ are the Prophet and her inner circle. Now thankfully her inner circle only consists of myself, Jetset and Falcon. So as long as you avoid them, you shouldn’t have any problems.” Kheshig explains

“That’s great, thanks for that. Come on sisters. Let’s go.” Tina says.

“Wait, before you.” Ulla gently grabs Tina’s hand. “Please take Izanagi with you. She’s a top tier sniper and she can assist you to escape if things get heated.” Ulla begs.

“I’m sorry, but you know our rule and that’s no killing, no matter what the circumstance is.” Tina replies.

“Look, I also have sleeping darts just in case I have to incapacitate a high value target for extraction, rather than killing them.” Izanagi says as she shows the sisters a couple of ammo clips filled with sleeping darts.

“In all fairness Tina, we could do with someone always watching our back.” Mag states.

Tina nods in acceptance. “Fine. But NO bullets, just sleeping darts, am I understood?” Tina says making sure that Izanagi follows the no killing rule.

“I hear you loud and clear.” Izanagi takes her ammo clip out and instead loads a clip filled with sleeping darts into her sniper rifle.

As she does this, she then rushes over and follows the sisters into the temple.

“Hi I’m Izanagi, it’s very nice to meet you.” Izanagi says as she catches up to them.

“Hi I’m Tinker, here I want to give you this.” Tinker hands Izanagi an earpiece. “With you watching our backs, you’ll be able to communicate with us and let us know if anything seems off.” Tinker continues.

“Thanks. Don’t worry, I won’t let you down.” Izanagi puts her earpiece in then starts climbing up one of the walls so she can find a descent place to set up her sniper nest, so she can provide support for Tina and her sisters.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

“I don’t like this, we’re pretty much surrounded by enemies both old and new.” Mag says as they wait for Izanagi to get into position.

“I know and believe me, I don’t exactly feel comfortable about this either, which is why I wanted to get us as far away from all of them as possible.” Tina says.

“Mmmmm, she has such a cute little butt. I wonder what sort of panties a soldier like her wears under all that uniform?” Libido says as she watches Izanagi hunch over and to climb to the top.

The remaining sisters just shake their heads at Libido’s comment, but they honestly weren’t expecting anything less. Izanagi gives them a thumbs up from her nest and the nine sisters move in. In front of them, two female Phantoms, both with their helmets off are casually standing close by several stationed vehicles.

The first female is 27 years of age. She has white skin, green eyes and long shoulder length ginger hair tied back with a black ponytail. The Phantoms do not use name tags or any sorts so the sisters would not know any of their names, but the first female’s name is “Joyce”. The second female has black skin, long shoulder length frizzled hair also tied back with a black ponytail, her eye colour is brown and her name is “Luella”. Both women are wearing the standard Phantom uniforms which of course consists of, white lace up ankle high boots, thick white socks underneath, white fatigue combat trousers, white knee pads, black equipment holsters strapped around their thighs, equipment belts with their helmets dangling off of them, white fatigue military combat jackets with dark grey shirts underneath, black equipments vests over the top of it all, so they can store all their additional ammunition clips, grenades and other useful items they may need, they have white elbow pads, white fingerless gloves and our both carrying assault rifles.

“Did you hear about outpost zeta getting attacked earlier?” Joyce asks.

“Yeah I did. God damn siren, the Prophet never should have chose to go to war with them, we should have just stuck to tracking down Alpha prey and her sisters.” Luella replies.

“Don’t let Jetset hear you say that! I mean yeah Falcon and Kheshig are just as loyal, but Jetset sometimes comes off as a complete psycho, I once saw her kill an infiltrator with a pencil, simply because she thought her knife was too dull.” Joyce says with fear in her voice.

“What? No way, you’re making that up.” Luella replies, calling Joyce out on a bluff.

“I’m serious, I was there, go ask any who and they’ll vouch for me.” Joyce says trying to get her friend to believe her.

“Yeah, I’ll bet.” Luella replies whilst shaking her head. But little do the two Phantoms know, Tinker has unleashed Ebony and Ivory and both spider bots are homing in on their prey.

Ebony and Ivory simultaneously leap into the air and both land right on the upper backs of both women and scurry up to the back of their necks.

“What the? Hhhuurrrkkk!” Joyce says as Ebony injects her with a fast acting knock out serum.

“Oh hell, sound the alarm we...Uuuunnnn!” Luella is too late as Ivory clamps down on the back of her neck and injects her too.

Both women attempt to walk and get help, but all they end up doing is falling sideways into each other and instead, their two bodies just slump into one another’s before both women slide down each other’s body and lamp in pile right on top of each other on the floor, fast asleep. Two pairs of hands appear from behind one of the vehicles, grab both Joyce and Luella and quickly drag them out of sight. The sisters quickly carry the two Phantoms back to the vehicles with Izanagi keeping a watch for anybody who might see them.

When they return to the truck, Magda just shakes her head, while Ellie just scoffs in disgust. Louette isn’t exactly thrilled about this either, but she understands that in this case, the Phantoms aren’t exactly innocent in all this. The sisters quickly put Joyce and Luella in the back of the main truck before they climb in and start stripping them. Once both women have been stripped of their uniforms, it is revealed that Joyce is wearing a chartreuse green T-shirt bra and a pair of marigold orange tap panties. Luella on the other hand is wearing a black padded bra and a pair of dark grey butt booster panties. With both women stripped, Tinker gets ready.

“Go get them girls.” Tinker says.

With that, both Ebony and Ivory scurry into the truck before they both using their webbing to tie up both Joyce and Luella. They tie them just like a real spider whose caught its prey, they wrap around from the tips of their shoulders, right the way down to the tips of their toes, making sure that every part of their bodies is tied up in-between. Next they quickly wrap webbing around both women’s mouths as a gag, before they both scurry back inside Tinker’s back pack. Tina then passes both of the Phantom’s uniforms to Blink and Ulla so they can get changed. Ulla gets changed into Luella’s uniform, while Blink gets changed into Joyce’s uniform. Both women then put on the helmets so nobody will recognise them.

“Hi, your Willow right?” Tinker says, although Willow just keeps her head lowered. “You know, I really appreciate your skills when it comes to gadgetry and I was wondering. Have you ever thought about using things like a rope launcher or a net cannon, or anything like that or a drone?” tinker asks.

Willow just remains silent.

“HEY! Tinker, get away from her!” Mag hurries over and pulls Tinker away from Willow.

“Mag, it’s okay, I was the one who approached her.” Tinker replies in a calm tone.

“I’m sorry Tinker, but I don’t trust these women.” Mag replies in a calm tone before turning to Willow. “Stay the hell away from my sisters!” She shouts before escorting Tinker away.

Willow still doesn’t say anything, but she does look up and watches as Tinker and Mag rejoin the rest of their sisters. The sisters regroup and set off again to find the next set of uniforms, Tina looks and notices Mag breathing heavily.

“Hey sis, are you okay?” Tina asks.

“Yeah I’m fine, I promise.” Mag nods. But Tina can see that something is bothering her, but she has no choice but to ignore it for now.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

“This is Izanagi, reporting in. I’ve got eyes on a female Phantom, operating a CCTV station, I advise taking her down, otherwise she may wonder why several Phantoms are going missy, over.” Izanagi says over her mic.

“Copy that Izanagi, many thanks for the assistance.” Tina replies. “Okay sisters, let’s move in.”

Inside a CCTV control room, a lone female Phantom sits monitoring the cameras at her work station. She’s wearing the same uniform as all the other Phantoms, yet her helmet is sitting on the table next to her. She has white skin, sapphire blue eyes and long blonde hair styled in what is known as a flat wave look. She’s 23 years of age and her name “Yasmin.”

“Sector six is all clear.” Yasmin flicks through the camera’s

“Sector nine is all clear.” Angel creeps into the room.

“Sector seven looks secure.” Angel pulls out her dart gun.

“Sector three is locked down tight.” Angel aims her dart gun.

“Sector one is......Ooooohhhhh!” This is the last thing Yasmin can say, as a dart fired from Angel’s gun, flies straight through the air and hits her right on the back of her neck.

Yasmin’s eyes roll around and her body starts to sway left and right as the fast acting knock out serum rapidly takes hold over her body, then finally she falls down slumped straight over her work desk with her head resting on her own keyboard and her arms sprawled out across the table. Angel quickly holsters her dart gun away. BB then hurries in and lifts Yasmin off of her work chair and hurls her over her shoulder before carrying her out of the room.

“I can already tell that certain people are going to enjoy the way certain women get knocked out on this adventure.” Stasis says out loud, although nobody hears it at all.

With Izanagi’s guidance, the sisters hurry back with Yasmin. When they arrive, they quickly strip her of her uniform. Underneath it is revealed that Yasmin is wearing a crimson red push up bra and a pair of dusky pink bikini panties. Tina then opens up one of their bags and pulls out several strands of rope and a cloth to which she quickly ties up Yasmin’s ankles, calves, thighs, wrists, elbows and secures her arms to her sides by ties rope around her shoulders and upper body. Tina then wraps the cloth around Yasmin’s mouth and ties it up so the gag is complete. Then both Tina and Libido both lift up Yasmin and leave her in the truck with her two colleagues.

“I can’t wait to see this truck filled with loads of bound and gagged women, all wriggling around in their underwear, all rolling on top of each other.......God that is SO HOT!” Libido starts to fantasise.

“Come on sister. Save it for the shower later.” Tina says with a wink.

“I know, I know. I’m just saying that I can’t wait to see how many women we can squeeze into there.” Libido says rather excitedly.

“Neither can the readers.” Stasis whispers.

The sisters pass the uniform to Crow 1, who starts to get changed.

“Hey uuhh......I eerr......Never got a chance to say thanks you know.” Louette says to Soph and Marie.

“Don’t mention it. I wouldn’t exactly be classified as a good medic now would I, if I just sat back and let you suffer.” Marie replies.

“Yeah, but why? I mean, I had every intention of killing you. Why did you then help me?” Louette asks.

“It’s simple really.” Soph then looks Louette straight in the eyes. “Because we’re not like you.” She adds.

“I guess not.” Louette adds.

But before Soph and Marie can say anything else, Mag grabs both of her sisters by their hands and escorts them back to the group.

“Hey Mag, are you okay?” Marie asks.

“Yes, I’m fine, I just don’t think we should be all chummy with them, because I haven’t forgotten everything they put us through.” Mag states.

“The white masks could prove to be really useful allies to us in the future, so why don’t we at least hear them out, all she wanted to do was thank us for healing her.” Soph comments.

“I’m sorry but no. We must never put our lives into the hands of those savages.” Mag replies as she lets go of Marie and Soph’s hands.

Tina saw what Mag just did and she now knows why Mag is doing it. Tina knows that she needs to try and find a few minutes where she can just be alone with her, just so Mag can vent out anything that’s on her mind, because Tina will only ever be the one of whom Mag talks to and opens up to. With that though, the sisters make their way back out, searching for more uniforms.

Izanagi spots a group of four female Phantoms leaving the cafeteria........

“I got eyes on four enemy combatants heading your way; recommend that you proceed with caution. Will maintain over watch and provide covering fire if necessary.” Izanagi reports in.

“Great, thanks again.” Tina replies.

“But let’s not forget that she’s only a temp as I’M the one who provides over watch for all of you.” Tinker quickly says defending her role.

“Of course sis, no one can ever replace you on that.” Soph says putting her arm around Tinker, to which Tinker just blushes and bows her head in embarrassment.

The four females heading their way are naturally all wearing the exact same uniforms as all the other Phantoms. The first female is 29 years of age, she has lightly tanned skin, long sparkling amber hair styled in a blunt bang look, she has hazel brown eyes and her name is “Marceline”. The second female is 25 years old, she has white skin, medium length blonde hair styled in a pixie cut look, soft blue eyes and is named “Ayleen”. The third female is 32 years of age, she also has white skin, yet she has long pure diamond blonde hair styled in what is known as the rebel hairdo look, she has cobalt blue eyes and is named “Zoie”. The fourth and final female is 26 years of age, she has almond brown skin, long leather black hair styled in French twist look, she has serene green eyes and her name is “Queen”.

“Hey ladies, hold up a second will ya, I want to quickly have a smoke before our next patrol shift.” Marceline says as she reaches into one of her pockets and pulls out a lighter and a pack of cigarettes.

“Fine, but make it quick and don’t let Jetset catch you smoking around here, you know how pedantic she is.” Zoie replies.

“Alright, alright.” Marceline says as she pops her cigarette in her mouth and walks off round the corner.

Marceline flicks on her lighter, but before she ignite her cigarette and enjoy her first puff, Mag is already behind and quickly wraps one hand around Marceline’s mouth and one hand around Marceline’s waist.

“Hhhhheeeellllllmmmmm!” Marceline tries to scream for help but Mag quickly yanks her behind a secluded area. “Ooofff......Eeeekkk......Gggaahh.....Oooww!” Marceline muffled cries are heard as Mag gives her a swift, but efficient beat down, knocking her out with a few well place punches.

“Hey Marceline, what’s taking so long, you said it would be a quick smoke break.” Queen calls out.

After a moment of waiting, Queen rolls her eyes and walks over to where Marceline was standing. But as she walks over, she turns the corner, only to find her colleague slumped back against a wall, completely knocked out with Mag standing over her triumphantly.

“Behind you.” Mag says with a smile.

“INFILTRA – hhhhuuummmppphh!” Queen’s sentence is cut short as BB grabs her with both hands, taking her by complete surprise.

BB had already activated the chloroform setting on her gloves prior to her grabbing Queen. BB lifts Queen up and off her feet while holding onto her tightly. Queen kicks around and tries her best to wriggle free but this is to no avail. The chloroform starts to kick in as Queen starts to feel drowsy, due to her training she does still have enough energy and momentum to keep squirming for a little while longer, but at the end of the day, chloroform is still chloroform and it has the same effect on everyone, regardless on how well you’ve training. So eventually Queen stops moaning and wriggling and she has no choice but succumb to the chloroforms grasps. Moments later, she gently falls asleep in BB’s arms. Back out front Zoie and Ayleen are still oblivious to what’s happened to their colleagues.

“Hey, did you hear about Falcon screwing up the shipment collection?” Zoie asks.

“Yeah, the Prophet was not happy was she?” Ayleen says.

“Can you blame her though, first Jetset fails to stop the sirens advances, and now Falcon fails a job to? I don’t know, it just seems like Kheshig is the only descent one left in the inner circle.” Zoie says unaware of what Kheshig is really up to.

“Speaking of which, where is Kheshig anyway? I haven’t seen her in days.” Ayleen ponders.

As the two woman talk, Tina has managed to get into position and she’s ready to make her move. Tina gets within range, then before either of her targets are any the wiser, Tina grabs both of the blondes by their hair. “Hey what the .....Oooff!” The sound of bonk is hear, as Tina bonks both of the young blondes heads together. Needless to say both ladies out like lights before they even fully know what’s going on. Tina catches Zoie in her left arm and catches Ayleen in her right arm, so neither women hit the floor. Soph and Marie rush out of hiding and help Tina lift up the two knocked out blondes.

The sisters carry their burdens back to their hiding spot, once again following Izanagi’s guidance so they don’t bump into anyone on the way. Once they get back, the sisters lift all four of their knocked out captives into the back of the truck before they climb in and start stripping them, needless to say that four women being stripped at once, the trucks starts to rock back and forth.

“Hey, if that trucks a rocking, then don’t come a knocking.” Stasis can’t help but joke. The white masks just sigh and scoff in distain, although it’s hard to tell what disgusted them more, the fact that more women are being stripped of their uniforms, or Stasis’ terrible joke.

Once all four women have been stripped it is revealed that Zoie is wearing a pair of pineapple yellow hipster panties and a banana yellow halter bra, Marceline is wearing a pair of basil green bikini panties and a charcoal black sports bra, Ayleen is wearing a pair of orchid purple boy shorts and a magenta pink soft padded bra and Queen is wearing a crow black thong and an umber brown strapless bra. With them stripped, the nine sisters then help one another by getting out several loads of zip ties before they zip tie all four of the women’s ankles, legs, wrists and arms together before they pull out a roll of Tinker’s homemade tape and tear of several strips before sticking it over their mouths as gags. With them secure and out of the way, the sisters give three of the uniforms to the rest of the crows. So crow 2 gets changed into Ayleen’s uniform, crow 3 gets changed into Zoie’s uniform and Crow 4 gets changed into Marceline’s uniform.

“Izanagi, fall back and come get your disguise.” Ulla reports.

“Copy that captain.” Moments later Izanagi appears and she gets changed into Queen’s uniform.

“With us is our disguises, we can go and recover Shannon, while you acquire some uniforms for yourselves, but don’t worry Izanagi will be staying with you.” Ulla suggests.

“Sounds like a good idea.” Tina replies.

“The white masks are coming with us.” Ulla adds.

“What, NO, there’s no way you should let them anywhere near Blink’s daughter!” Tina snaps.

“Hey, we’re right here and we’re NOT monsters.”

“Could have fooled me.” Mag interrupts Magda.

“WE’RE NOT! We agreed to come here to help rescue a child and that’s what we’re going to do!” Louette now states.

“Don’t worry, the crows and I will be watch them the whole time, but I really want to show them something.” Ulla tries to make Tina feel better.

“I don’t suppose, you want to tell us what this...Something....Is now, do you?” Tina asks suspiciously.

“I’m afraid I can’t, but just trust me, next time you see the white masks, I believe I may have actually helped you and them for the future.” Ulla leans in and whispers into Tina’s ear.

“Fine, but know this. I’m holding you personally responsible should anything happen to either Blink or Shannon and I mean this too!” Tina makes it clear to Ulla the consequences should anything happen to either Blink or Shannon.

“As you wish........Squad on me, Izanagi, you stay here and provide assistance for the sisters.” Ulla instructs.

“Copy that!” The Crows and Izanagi all say acknowledging their captain before they get ready to leave.

“My colleague will escort you to her.” Kheshig nudges Elisha, to which Elisha steps forward and nods, still hiding her voice and identity from the sisters. “I’ll stay here, just in case anyone comes snooping around the trucks, then we will all regroup afters.” Kheshig adds.

“Okay, whatever, now come on! I hate the idea being here for a second longer than she needs to be!” blink says trying to hurry things along.

“Bring her straight back here Blink.....Please.” Tina nearly begs.

“I will.” Blink nods under her Phantom helmet.

Moments later, Elisha leads Ulla, the Crows, Blink and the white masks away, while Kheshig, Izanagi and the nine sisters stay behind. When they all disappear, Tina sees her opportunity.

“Hey sis, can you give me a hand with this?” Tina says to Mag.

“Yeah sure.” Mag follows Tina behind one of the temple walls. When they are alone, Tina turns to Mag and very gently takes her hands with both of her hands.

“Mag, I’m your sister, which means I can tell when something is wrong, now please. Talk to me, what’s on your mind.” Tina says in a calm and reassuring tone.

Mag frowns and bows her head slightly, but she squeezes Tina’s hands with her own, she then looks around to make sure nobody else can hear them.

“I’m just very uncomfortable right now. I mean look us, we’re completely surrounded by Phantoms, we have Ulla and the crows, who we don’t really know all that well and to top it all off, we have the white masks standing right next to us too and I’m sorry to say this, but I don’t care what those white masks tell us. I just don’t trust them at all......Not after anything they put us through......They injured BB and they tried to kill us.......I hate them.......I hate the Phantoms, I hate the white masks........I just want to protect all of you.” Mag now admits.

Tina leans in and presses her forehead right up against Mag’s forehead to symbolise love and togetherness.

“I know you do, and believe me all I want to do is protect all of you as well. Your all my sisters and we are a family, which means I’d never let anything bad ever happen to any of you.” Tina whispers to Mag.

“I just don’t like us being surrounded by this many people who’ve tried to hurt us.” Mag replies with a whisper too.

“Try not to worry sis. We have each other’s backs. I won’t let anything happen to any of you.” Tina replies with a smile.

“If any of them try to hurt you or any of our sisters, I’ll burn this whole damn temple to the ground.” Mag insists.

“I know you will. But don’t worry, it won’t come to that.” Tina now wraps her arms around Mag and gives her a massive hug.

Mag does the same and wraps her arms around Tina to give her a massive hug too.

“Do you feel better now?” Tina asks politely.

“I do yeah......Thanks sis.” Mag now says with a smile.

“Come on then, let’s go and put an end to this whole fiasco.” Tina says as the two sisters hug.

Mag and Tina go back around and regroup with the rest of their sisters, before they set off again. Izanagi has already run on ahead and has positioned herself back in her snipers nest, and is observing the area.

Izanagi spots two female Phantoms leaving the toilet area and making their way down a corridor.

“I got eyes on two targets, heading your way.” Izanagi reports in.

“Copy that, we’ve got them.” Tina replies.

The two Phantoms make their way down towards their work stations. Both Phantoms are of course still wearing the exact same uniforms as all the others have before them. The first female is a 34 year old Asian woman by the name of “Song”. She has brown eyes and medium length black hair tied up in twin tails. The second female is 23 years old, she has porcelain white skin, vale green eyes, long light brown hair styled in a super straight look and her name is “Vanessa”.

“I guess that’ll teach you to have three cappuccinos with your meal.” Song says, clearly annoyed that her colleague took a long time in the bathroom.

“It’s not my fault. We’ve been running around ragged trying to find where Alpha prey and her sisters have fled to for days, I’m exhausted.” Vanessa says as she stretches her arms out.

“Ha. I’ve been operating for days now and I don’t feel tired at all.” Song boasts.

“Pfft, well we normal people require this thing called sleep. Maybe you’ve heard of it?” Vanessa says as she yawns.

“I get plenty of sleep, thank you very much.” Song protests.

Just then though, the cracking of a whip is heard and both women look at each other in confusion. This proves to be a big mistake for them, as Libido’s whip wraps around both women and forces their bodies to squeeze up nice and tight against each other, and because they were both looking at each other when the whip around them, both women now finding themselves locking lips and sharing an unwanted, yet a passionate kiss amongst themselves. Both Song and Vanessa turn bright red and their eyes widen when they realize that their lips are locked together having a very sweet tender kiss.......But alas, before their confusion subsides, Libido has already flicked the switch and a spray of knock out gas leaves the whip and catches both women right in the face. Moments later, both Song and Vanessa moan through their kiss and both fall down on top of each other, fast asleep and with a thud on the floor.

“Match made!” Libido shouts with excitement when she realizes that her whip caused the two women to share a tender kiss together.

Libido rushes over and unwraps her whip from the two knocked out and still bright red women. BB then joins her and hurls both women over shoulders, before they quickly disappear back into the shadows. The sisters carry the two women back to the trucks before they lay them down and start stripping them.

“I expected the Phantoms to be more a challenge at this point if I’m being honest.” Tina says to Kheshig as her sister’s strip the two women.

“It’s because their hasn’t been a single infiltration here in centuries, so it seems that the Phantoms have become too relaxed and clearly don’t ever suspect an attack, But then again, after hundreds of years without an incident, I can see why they’ve become quite complacent.” Kheshig admits as she leans back against the truck with her arms folded.

“That makes sense.” Tina nods in agreement.

“Yep, looks like you really are living up to the phrase.....Wolves in sheep’s clothes today aren’t you.” Kheshig can’t help but add.

“That’s not really a fair analogy is it, considering that for this entire time, you’ve been the one’s hunting us........So I guess it’s more like a hunted becomes the hunter scenario.” Tina says with a confident tone.

“Hhhhmmm, maybe.” Kheshig shrugs.

The sisters finishing stripping the two Phantoms and the following is revealed. Song is wearing a pair of shadow grey tanga panties and a ruby red lace bra, not only that but it also seems that she is wearing a pair of cherry red netted stocking under her trousers.

“Ooooohhh, had a hot date after your shift today did we?” Libido says with sheer delight upon seeing Song’s underwear choice.

Vanessa on the other hand is wearing a sage green stick on bra and an ink black G-string.

“YES! Finally, a sexy G-string!” Libido is almost salivating at the sight of Vanessa’s G-string.

“Oh god, we have a code G, I repeat, we have a code G!” Stasis shouts.

Suddenly Soph and BB grab hold of Libido and hold her back as clearly code G is a term used when Libido notices a woman is wearing G-string underwear.

“Oh come on, just one little peek, I just need some additional memories for tonight when I’m in the shower!” Libido protests.

While BB and Soph hold Libido back, the rest of the sisters quickly tie up Vanessa and Song. They use rope and quickly tie up their ankles, calves, thighs, wrists and arms before peeling off some more of Tinker’s homemade tape and sticking it over the two women’s mouths as gags. They then place the two women alongside the rest of their half naked colleagues, when they will remain hidden.

“Okay we’ve secured them!” Stasis shouts to BB and Soph.

Soph and BB stand to one side, yet Libido is still smiling. “That’s fine. I finally got to see a woman in a G-string, which means, nobody better think on using the shower when they get back, because that’s going to be all mine tonight!” Libido announces in delight.

“How are you so horny all the time?” Soph asks.

“Eeerr, how are you NOT so horny all the time, I mean come on, these women may be Phantoms, but they are still super sexy in their undies.” Libido replies as she bites her bottom lip.

Soph just rolls her eyes and shakes her head before she goes back over to the rest of her sisters. Now that they are out of the way, Soph gets changed into Song’s uniform, while Angel gets changed into Vanessa’s uniform. Both Angel and Soph put on their helmets to hide their identities then they head off out into the open with the rest of the sisters and Izanagi staying in cover. The hunt continues.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Jetset and Falcon march into the cathedral where the Prophet is staring at several statues of various previous Phantom leaders. Prophet turns and witnesses both Falcon and Jetset bend the knee to their noble leader.

“Speak.” Prophet declares.

“My noble Prophet, it seems that some of our soldiers are refusing to answer their radios and for some reason Kheshig seems to be acting rather strangely, even for her.” Jetset replies with her head bowed.

“I see, what makes you say this about Kheshig, because after all, she is a member of the inner circle, just like you two.” Prophet replies.

“It’s just......She been disappearing quite a lot as of late and now she’s refusing to leave the vehicle staging area, every time I walk by there, she’s just leaning on one of the trucks.” Falcon adds.

“So what’s wrong with her doing that?” The Prophet wonders.

“Nothing really my noble Prophet. I just find it weird as we all know that Kheshig is usually in the main control room, scanning high and low for more infiltrators. Plus ever since she got back, that’s when some of our soldiers stopped reporting in.......And to make it worse........It seems like it’s only female soldiers that are not responding at the moment.” Jetset states.

“Are you seriously trying to convince me that infiltrators have actually managed to infiltrate our temple?” Prophet almost scoffs.

“I beg you to forgive me for speaking so openly here my noble one, but I really do believe that something is wrong here and I truly believe that if infiltrators have gotten inside, then they are clearly looking for you.” Falcon says with her head lowered too.

“Plus, things have been strange ever since outpost zeta went silent, and I also find it strange that Kheshig would just order a retreat without trying to put a fight, besides, she always stated of how she wanted to fight the siren.....So why didn’t she?” Jetset adds.

“Hhhhmmmm.” Prophet taps her fingers on the cathedrals alter. “Maybe there is some truth to this.”

“What is thy bidding my noble prophet?” Both Jetset and Falcon say at the same time.

“Let us see if your theory is correct, because if infiltrators have indeed gotten inside, then they obviously think that they have the element of surprise.” Prophet turns and signals for her two followers to rise, to which they both do. “You two are some of my most loyal and bravest Phantoms, so we will hold our position here for just a couple of hours and see if anyone comes in through those doors. If not then that’s fine, but if so. Then we will have to teach them a lesson won’t we.” Prophet says with joy in her voice.

“But my noble Prophet, what if it’s Alpha prey and her sisters?” Jetset asks.

“Then that’s perfect isn’t it, as I think she won’t believe her eyes when she gets a good look at me.” The Prophet states.

The Prophet clicks a button on the back of her helmet which unclips the locking mechanism, she then removes her helmet and allows both Jetset and Falcon to view her face for the time in their lives...........The woman underneath the helmet has......White skin, brown eyes and dark hair spilled slightly over her face.

“My...My.....Noble Prophet......You reveal to us your face.” Falcon says somewhat shocked.

“Oh please, if you want, you can call me by my real name now.” Prophet says with a massive smile.

“But what is your real name?” Jetset wonders too.

“My name is........ASHLEY.” The Prophet, reveals what her real name is. “Get ready Tina......You won’t know or remember me at all, but I assure you......I remember YOU!” A fire of hatred burns in Ashley’s eyes.

Ashley then picks up her sword from the alter and examines it closely, at the same time, Jetset and Falcon stand by her side before all three women turn and stare at the cathedral main doors, just waiting for it to open and see who walks through. A big but vicious smile goes across Ashley’s face as she is nearly salivating at the idea of Tina being the one who walks through that door. Indeed, the stage is being set.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
rufusluciusivan

Re: Chapter 42: Seeing Ghosts

Post by rufusluciusivan »

No! A two-parter! Oh, how long will you keep torturing me?! :lol: Such cruelty! :lol: Well, on the other hand, it makes commenting the story easier. Instead of one long comment, I can make two shorter ones. ;)

Such hostility at the beginning. A great way to build up tension, by showing how the group has a hard time working together as a team. If I had to nitpick, I'd say maybe a little too much hostility. I know there is bad blood between the sisters and the White Masks, but it was almost as if the side-story with Cassie hadn't happened by the way the sisters talk about them in this specific scene, or more precisely by the way sisters like Angel or Marie don't react - because it is logical for Mag or Stasis or BB to have a negative opinion towards the White Masks. I'm also looking forward the moment someone will call Ellie a little gremlin, because man when she has decided to act like a bitch, she holds nothing back! :lol:

The infiltration of the compound was as good as always. Writing a compound's infiltration is child's play for you by now, and this one is no exception. There is a good pace, and a good balance with the mugging of one or a few guards followed by some character interactions, then an other mugging followed by character interactions, and so forth. It's a good pace.

The fact that Phantoms were the ones getting a taste of uniform stealing was certainly very satisfying. Plus, Stasis finally broke the fourth wall again.

And Libido finally gets to see a g-string. So happy her story arc is resolved. Code G. Apparently, they needed a code for that... Pitch perfect, simply. :lol:

Poor Willow though. She just wants to brood quietly in her corner, then Tinker comes to talk engineering, and then Mag comes to tell her off. :lol: Joking aside, it's a very clever detail to show that even among the sisters, there are disagreements on how to treat their 'allies of circumstances'.

In general, Mag seems to be in a very overprotective mode... Though it leads to a powerful moment between she and Tina. These two can have such good interactions...

To conclude on a less positive note, unfortunately... So, Ashley is really the leader of the Phantoms...? I'll wait this Sunday to see the full story, and only then fully comment on this part of the story. However, I'll be honest and say that (sadly) there is a good chance that this is a twist I won't like at all. (As I said, I'll wait the detailed backstory, but the difference between her personality in Tirepanted's stories and the one she displayed as the Prophet is so huge, it seems very out-of-character. Plus, it comes right out of nowhere with no foreshadowing.) But as I said, I'll wait and see this Sunday... Between Tirepanted and you, I hope I'll be pleasantly surprised.

I simply can't wait to read the last part. :lol:
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Rufusluciusivan - Have no fear, as I say, it is finished and I'm just waiting to post it. It's only because there are a few scenes of dialogue in this chapter that I knew would either be over shadowed or missed if I just posted the whole thing in one. For examples, Kheshig's explanation as to why the Phantoms aren't putting up much of a fight here. But don't worry, I'll have the second part posted on here first thing Sunday morning and at last, your torture will end haha. :lol: :D
the way sisters like Angel or Marie don't react - because it is logical for Mag or Stasis or BB to have a negative opinion towards the White Masks. I'm also looking forward the moment someone will call Ellie a little gremlin, because man when she has decided to act like a bitch, she holds nothing back! :lol:
I think because we spent time with Marie and Angel really showing of how they are prepared to build bridges in the arc, I wanted to focus more on the sisters who would naturally not be so willing to let things go so easily. Such as Mag and BB. I think the reason why Angel and Marie didn't speak up, is because they just wanted to let things die down naturally, they know that Mag will need some time before she's properly ready to start building bridges with the white masks, so they just don't want to rush her. :D

Hahaha, I remembered all the conversations we had about Ellie's characteristics before, so I just couldn't resist but have her continue this going into this chapter. Oh and don't worry, there's still a certain scene that I remember us discussing just for fun, but after I read it out loud, I actually thought it would make a really good scene, so you will be seeing that included too. :D ;)
Plus, Stasis finally broke the fourth wall again.
If I'm being honest, I wasn't quite sure how to write Stasis going into this chapter, so in the end I just thought to myself. "Stuff it. Let's just let Stasis........Well, be Stasis." :lol:
And Libido finally gets to see a g-string. So happy her story arc is resolved. Code G. Apparently, they needed a code for that... Pitch perfect, simply. :lol:
Hahahaha! :lol: I felt bad for her, she hadn't really done much in this arc, so I thought I'd treat her and allow her to strip a woman whose wearing a G-string. :D But yes, the sisters do indeed have a plan in place, because we all know how incredibly horny Libido gets at the best of times, so with her seeing a G-string, it's pretty much always guaranteed to "get her going". So code G is pretty much the sisters version of a code red for her. :D :lol:
Poor Willow though. She just wants to brood quietly in her corner, then Tinker comes to talk engineering, and then Mag comes to tell her off. :lol: Joking aside, it's a very clever detail to show that even among the sisters, there are disagreements on how to treat their 'allies of circumstances'.
This was another little scene I really wanted to write, as it showed that some of the sisters are indeed willing to give the white masks a chance as they know that they were simply misguided. But we all saw how far Mag was pushed during the "white mask arc", so it stands to reason that Mag still hasn't broke out of this mindset and still views them as a threat, and to be honest, with everything that happened to them. Can you really blame her? Plus even when the sisters helped Claire bring Mary Clyde down, Mag still insisted on keeping an eye on her the whole time. It will take some time for Mag before she starts to change her mindset on the white masks, but let's just give her some time. :D
In general, Mag seems to be in a very overprotective mode... Though it leads to a powerful moment between she and Tina. These two can have such good interactions...
Like all the others, Mag was naturally put into a really stressful situation when during the "white mask / chronicles arc". To the point where as you saw. Mag even contemplated flat out murdering Sarah didn't she. So because of this, I think Mag is genuinely scared for her sisters safety, she just doesn't quite know how to handle it. Which is also brings me to the interaction you mentioned with Tina and Mag.......For you see. I really like writing their moments together, because as we all know, Tina will ONLY be the one Mag ever opens up to and as we all know, Tina is just as protective over her sisters as what Mag is, but unlike Mag, Tina knows exactly how to channel this properly, so it really offers some nice and hopefully sweet interactions between these two sisters. :D
To conclude on a less positive note, unfortunately... So, Ashley is really the leader of the Phantoms...? I'll wait this Sunday to see the full story, and only then fully comment on this part of the story. However, I'll be honest and say that (sadly) there is a good chance that this is a twist I won't like at all. (As I said, I'll wait the detailed backstory, but the difference between her personality in Tirepanted's stories and the one she displayed as the Prophet is so huge, it seems very out-of-character. Plus, it comes right out of nowhere with no foreshadowing.) But as I said, I'll wait and see this Sunday... Between Tirepanted and you, I hope I'll be pleasantly surprised.
*gulps hard*.......I can assure you, all corners have been covered and if this is some kind of ploy to make me reveal everything to you right now then.....Damn it, it's tempting me.....BUT I won't......Just a couple more days, then you can see it with your own eyes. it's annoying because I really can't say anything else about Ashley at the moment otherwise it will reveal everything hahaha. :lol: But I know it's driving you crazy, so I'll just give a very small hint.....Read the title again. ;)

Thank you very much! If I'm being honest, the first thing I realized when I sat down to write this was "Oh god, that's a lot of characters" as I had to juggle between Ulla and the crows, Blink, the nine sisters and of course the white masks, while trying to fit in the Phantoms. But because Tina and her sisters are naturally the main characters of this arc, I wanted to make them the only one's who were doing the USB scenes and that way it allowed me to write scenes just featuring them interacting with one another. I know you can't wait to read the last part and I can't wait to show it to you, so I know how you feel as please believe me when I say. It's torturing me as much as it is you. :D 8-) :D
rufusluciusivan

But don't worry, I'll have the second part posted on here first thing Sunday morning and at last.
Now, that's wonderful news. I wouldn't mind being able to read it before work resumes this Monday. :D Plus, there'll maybe be a little something from my part this week-end. Maybe... ;)
Oh and don't worry, there's still a certain scene that I remember us discussing just for fun, but after I read it out loud, I actually thought it would make a really good scene, so you will be seeing that included too.
I think I see which one. Too bad she only shows a good side when no one's looking. :lol:
This was another little scene I really wanted to write, as it showed that some of the sisters are indeed willing to give the white masks a chance as they know that they were simply misguided. But we all saw how far Mag was pushed during the "white mask arc", so it stands to reason that Mag still hasn't broke out of this mindset and still views them as a threat, and to be honest, with everything that happened to them. Can you really blame her?
Not really. In fact, the opposite would have been unrealistic. ;) Plus, it's the diversity of their personalities that make the sisters so endearing. If they were just a hive mind, what would be the purpose of having several characters?
and if this is some kind of ploy to make me reveal everything to you right now then.
Actually, it wasn't even a ploy, just me honestly sharing a thought, an 'on-the-spot' reaction, so to speak. Though it's not worth much yet, since I don't see the full picture as of now.

So the title holds the key... Seeing Ghosts... I see it now... This story, this series, this ENTIRE BOARD, from the beginning it's always been part of Ashley's dying dream... Now it's all coming together. :lol:
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Now, that's wonderful news. I wouldn't mind being able to read it before work resumes this Monday. :D Plus, there'll maybe be a little something from my part this week-end. Maybe... ;)
Then it shall be done! 8-)
Too bad she only shows a good side when no one's looking. :lol:
But this is why we like her, devious and vicious on the outside, but cute as a button on the inside. :D
Actually, it wasn't even a ploy, just me honestly sharing a thought, an 'on-the-spot' reaction, so to speak. Though it's not worth much yet, since I don't see the full picture as of now.
Oh heck, I hope you don't think I was being serious, as I promise you, I was just trying to have a little joke with you. :oops: I guess that's one of the down sides about messaging, you can't reveal the tone of voice you are using, because I promise you, I did have a jokey tone in my voice when I wrote that, as I hope everyone knows me by now. I'm some one who just likes to have a laugh and provide you all with good stories. :D .........Okay fair enough, I can hear some people saying "Yeah, but some of your stories are really dark." Now yes that is true that sometimes my stories can go jet black in darkness, but in real life, I am actually a really happy man. :D
Seeing Ghosts... I see it now... This story, this series, this ENTIRE BOARD, from the beginning it's always been part of Ashley's dying dream... Now it's all coming together. :lol:
Oh no......You've done it......You've figured out the answer to life itself......None of us are real......Our lives, our world, none of us exist. We're all just figments of Ashley's imagination as her mind tries to process the fact that she's been mugged for her uniform so many times in her life......You just broke reality itself Hahahahaha! :lol: :D :lol:
rufusluciusivan

Oh no......You've done it......You've figured out the answer to life itself......None of us are real......Our lives, our world, none of us exist. We're all just figments of Ashley's imagination as her mind tries to process the fact that she's been mugged for her uniform so many times in her life......You just broke reality itself Hahahahaha! :lol: :D :lol:
Wait! What's happening to me? Why am I suddenly disappearin- *vanishes*
Actually, it wasn't even a ploy,
Don't worry, I knew this part about trying to sneakily get information was a joke. ;) I was joking too by playing along (jok-inception? :lol: ). As I said, I'll wait this Sunday.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

So happy to see a new story after a bit of a break. I was really looking forward to a new story and this one was worth the wait!

Stasis' '“I can already tell that certain people are going to enjoy the way certain women get knocked out on this adventure.” comment somehow seems like she could be referring to me! ;) And boy is she correct. :D

Such wonderful scenes with the Phantom guards being taken out!

The Joyce and Luella scene is fantastic. It of course begins with a concept I love of two sentries lost in conversation unaware of the danger. Then of course it is always fun for Ebony and Ivory to get some action.

The imagery is also so fantastic. I love the seeing the two women falling against each other and then slumping down together. And just hands appearing the drag their bodies out of sight is great.

Then their is the fantastic scene with Yasmin. First off, Yasmin sounds like she is a real cutie. I love the dart catching the young blonde right in the back of the neck. Also, the description of her eyes rolling as she sways side to side as the drug quickly does it work of putting her to sleep is great. Then I love the image of now-unconscious Yasmin slumping over her desk. I for some reason find that really sexy.

And the scene with the take of the four sentries was wonderful. First off you start with the guard taking a smoke break with Marceline. Then the fun scene of a guard coming to check on her knocked out colleague only to be knocked out herself. Such classic guard take out scenes.

Then there is the fantastic Zoie and Ayleen double knockout. We get another fun scene of two sentries chatting and unaware of their impending fate. And such a great knock out with Tina bonking both blondes' heads together.

The scene with Song and Vanessa is wonderful as well.

We have seen Libido use her whip for the "forced kiss" before it is always so fun to see. The idea of Song and Vanessa with their lip pressed together being knocked out by the gas is so hot.

And of course Libido finally got a guard with a G-String thanks to lovely Vanessa! And I am sure Vanessa looked super sexy in it.

Thanks for yet another fantastic chapter!
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditiona142 - Thank you very much. :D

Yes I do apologise for how long it's taken me to upload this final part of the arc, I was supposed to have it completed ages ago, however I've found myself being.......Distracted......These past few weeks, but I'm happy to have it finally finished for you all. :D
Stasis' '“I can already tell that certain people are going to enjoy the way certain women get knocked out on this adventure.” comment somehow seems like she could be referring to me! ;) And boy is she correct. :D
Hahaha! Indeed, Stasis certainly can be the cheeky one of the sisters can't she, but she isn't wrong, she knows what we all came here to see. :D 8-)
The Joyce and Luella scene is fantastic. It of course begins with a concept I love of two sentries lost in conversation unaware of the danger. Then of course it is always fun for Ebony and Ivory to get some action.
Yes, I got the feeling that the sisters gadgets hadn't been used to their fullest in this arc, so I decided from the beginning that this part final part of the arc, would feature most of the Phantom guards being taken down in a variety of ways by the sisters, so naturally even the spiderbots Ebony & Ivory were going to get in on the action. :D ;)
Then their is the fantastic scene with Yasmin. First off, Yasmin sounds like she is a real cutie. I love the dart catching the young blonde right in the back of the neck. Also, the description of her eyes rolling as she sways side to side as the drug quickly does it work of putting her to sleep is great. Then I love the image of now-unconscious Yasmin slumping over her desk. I for some reason find that really sexy.

I know that you are quite a fan of seeing cute blonde guards getting knocked out, so naturally I just couldn't resist but add a couple of sexy blonde beauties getting knocked out, purely for yours and anyone else's pleasure. :D The same also goes for the knock out scene itself with Yasmin being slumped over her desk, once again, I know that this is a scenario you quite enjoy seeing, so I was more than happy to include a scene like this. :D
And the scene with the take of the four sentries was wonderful. First off you start with the guard taking a smoke break with Marceline. Then the fun scene of a guard coming to check on her knocked out colleague only to be knocked out herself. Such classic guard take out scenes.
Of course, it seems that a few members of the Phantoms themselves are guilty of having nicotine cravings and they just can't resist in trying to have a cheeky cigarette, only to fall victim to an infiltrator all the same. :D
We have seen Libido use her whip for the "forced kiss" before it is always so fun to see. The idea of Song and Vanessa with their lip pressed together being knocked out by the gas is so hot.

Oh but of course. Libido will always be known for her "forced kiss" method when she tangles to guards together with her whip and to be honest it's actually a very clever tactic, because the two ladies are usually so shocked and embarrassed over the fact that their being forced to share a passionate kiss together, that they momentarily forget to call out for help or to warn their other colleagues, and thus, this allows Libido to knock them out with the whips sleeping gas. :D
And of course Libido finally got a guard with a G-String thanks to lovely Vanessa! And I am sure Vanessa looked super sexy in it.

Indeed she did, I mean there's a reason why Stasis shouted that it was a "Code G". Libido just can't help herself when she see's a woman in a G-string, so judging by this, I believe it's safe to say that Vanessa did indeed look quite sexy in her G-string. :D
Thanks for yet another fantastic chapter!

You're very welcome and thank you very much again! I'll have the second part posted on here first thing in the morning and I promise you, there are still plenty of knock out and USB scenes still to come. :D
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Here is the second and third parts. I hope you all enjoy. :D

I also combined the epilogue with the second part as it just seemed easier this way. :)

Elisha quickly but cautiously escorts the group of ladies following her right towards her room, with every step Ashley takes, she can hear Blink’s breathing getting stronger and faster, there’s even a few times where Blink has accidentally stepped on the back on Elisha’s boots and almost made her trip. But of course, Elisha is not bothered by any of this, right now in Blink’s mind...There is no war, there are no white masks, no Phantoms, no nothing......Right now, all Blink sees is her daughter is danger and as far as Blink herself is concerned. The world could be burning to ashes and the sky itself could be raining down, but she wouldn’t care, because all Blink wants to do is rescue Shannon.

“She’s in here.” Elisha says as she grabs her keys.

Elisha unlocks the door, but before Blink can enter, Ulla quickly puts a hand on her shoulder.
“It could be a trap, just let us quickly secure the room.” Ulla says in a calm tone.

“You just watch where you point those weapons, especially if my daughter really is in there.” Blink immediately replies.

Ulla nods in acceptance and hand gestures the crows to form up on the door. Ulla and crow 1 take the left, whilst crows 2 and 3 take the right, after a three second count down, Ulla nods to crow 4, who in turn immediately kicks the door open and stands to one side, allowing Ulla and the remaining 3 crows to quickly enter the room.

“Clear!” Ulla shouts.

Blink is next to burst into the room where she quickly scans around the room, suddenly though the bed rustles and a small figure emerges from underneath.

“Mummy?” A voice says.

“Shannon?” Blink responds, before seconds later, Shannon steps out of the shadows.

“MY BABY!” Blink shouts at the top of her lungs.

Blink removes her helmet and chucks it to the floor, before she immediately rushes over and grabs Shannon straight into her arms, she then lifts her up and holds her tightly in a bear like hug as she kisses her all over the top of her head.

“Mummy’s here baby.......Mummies here.” Blink says as she repeatedly kisses Shannon all over her head.

Shannon of course, wraps her arms around her mother too and clutches onto her tightly as well. Blink then sits down on Elisha’s bed and just closes her eyes and holds Shannon in her arms. Elisha and the white masks enter the room too before Elisha closes the door so nobody will notice them. The room falls silent for a minute as all the women just stare with delight at Blink who has a big, but tired smile across her face as she refuses to let Shannon go from her arms. Magda herself can’t help but feel a series of emotions as she does feel happy with the knowledge that Blink wasn’t lying and her daughter did need rescuing, but she also can’t help but think that this was the life she always wanted for herself as well, before that fateful night.

“That could have been me.” Magda whispers.

“It still can be.” Ulla replies, indicating that Magda didn’t whisper as quietly as what she thought. “You still have time; you can still start a family, if that is what you want?” Ulla carries on.

But Magda just scoffs and walks away.

“Mummy, Elisha tried her best to sing the song to help me sleep at night, but she doesn’t know the words. Will you sing it for me?” Shannon says as she yawns in her mother’s arms.

“Of course I will baby. But I’m not letting you go, so if you need a nap, then you’ll just have to sleep in my arms.” Blink softly replies.

“Okay mum.” Shannon agrees.

Blink then puts her feet up on Elisha’s bed and gets comfy before she rests her head down, making sure that Shannon is still in her arms. Blink has gone days without sleep and her body has been carrying on with just sheer adrenaline and fear alone, but now that Shannon is safe, it seems that the tiredness if finally catching up with Blink as she closes her eyes and brings her daughter’s head close to her own. Blink then gently opens her mouth and in a soft and very soothing tone, a gently song leaves her lips to help Shannon relax.

“I will hold you.......And protect you......So let love warm you........’til the morning.........I’ll stay, with you........By your side......Close your tired eyes.......I’ll wait, and soon.......I’ll see your smile, in our dreams.........And I, won’t wake before you go.........And I, still hear your heart beat...........So I’ll stay, with you..........In your mind......Every single day.......I’ll wait, and soon.........I’ll see the sun rise........With you.” Blink then opens one eye and notices Shannon is sleeping, she too then closes her eyes again and gently falls asleep.

Ulla herself quickly wipes a tear away from her eyes, then pulls her mask back down over her face, so nobody can see her feeling emotions. Louette and Willow look at each other, as they are not quite sure what to make of the situation, as this somehow throws some of their views into dire question. Cassie then turns to Ulla.

“Is this you wanted to show us?” Cassie whispers so she doesn’t disturb Blink or Shannon, who are both sleeping soundly at this point.

Ulla opens the door and gently waves the white masks out to follow her, leaving the Crows and Elisha inside to keep a watch on Blink and Shannon.

“Yes, this is what I wanted you to see.” Ulla says when they all get outside. “I wanted you to see, that deep down, Blink is just an ordinary woman with a massive heart, who goes above and beyond to protect her daughter. She isn’t a monster and while I can’t vouch for her sister as she seems to be on a different level altogether. I can safely say without a shred of doubt in my heart that Blink is not your enemy, and I think deep down, you’re starting to see that too?” Ulla confesses.

“I think so.” Louette answers on behalf of her friends.

“What more proof did you need? Because right there, she was not Blink the infiltrator was she? She was just Evie Ward. A concerned mother who went above and beyond and tore down a city just so she could find her daughter.” Ulla states.

Louette and Willow look at each other in thought, Cassie bows her head and Magda even thinks about what she saw there for a moment, but Ellie just mumbles something under her breath before she turns around, crosses her arms and leans against the wall, while continuing to mutter away to herself.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Four Phantoms, all female and all wearing the same suits of armour / uniforms as all the others had before emerges from an armoury, it seems their getting ready to go out on a patrol.

The first female has tanned skin, tweak wood brown eyes, long espresso brown hair styled in what is known as a bow hairstyle look, she’s 28 years of age and her name is “Ada”. The second female has warm beige skin, medium length black hair styled in what is called a curtain bangs and shag haircut, she has ebony brown eyes, she’s 34 years old named “Journee”. The third female has white skin, lapis blue eyes, shoulder length ash blonde hair styled in what is known as a tousled lob look, she’s 22 years old and named “Brooke”. The fourth and final woman again has white skin, old world blue eyes, long beeline honey blonde hair styled in a wavy cut with curtain bangs look, she’s 29 years old and named “Janice”.

“Okay squad listen up! I want a two metre spread when we get outside, I don’t care if it’s just the wind blowing the leaves out there, if something moves, you report it in, as the last thing I want is either the siren or one of the sisters getting the jump on us, am I understood?!” Journee shouts to her squad, unaware of just how her choice of words were about to come back and bite her in the backside.

“Yes Ma’am!” Ada, Brooke and Janice all reply in unison.

This Phantom team about to head out on patrol have already made their first and biggest mistake, as they are walking single file, in a straight line. Ada is at the back of the line and unaware that Marie is lying in wait for her walk by her hiding spot. As soon as she does, Marie double clicks her pen and a small dart immediately shoots out and hits Ada right in the side of her neck.

“Uuunnnn.....Oooohhh.” Ada sighs as clutches her neck with one of her hands, but before she can call out, she starts to feel really drowsy and her body turns limp. She then falls backwards right into Marie’s open arms that proceed to grab her before she hits the floor. Marie then quickly drags her out of sight.

Tinker hands Tina and Soph a syringe each filled with her homemade knock out serum. Mag then gives her sisters a nod and gets her wrist rope launchers ready.

Brooke and Janice are walking behind Journee, all of whom have no idea that Ada has disappeared from their ranks. Mag waits patiently then when both women is range she fires both rope launchers. The ropes wrap around both Janice and Brooke’s body before they quickly get retracted, pulling both of the blonde beauties straight into the shadows.

“Waaaahhhh.........Eeeeekkkkk!” The woman shout as their forcibly pulled into Mag’s clutches. Mag grabs both women in her arms, and then both Soph and Tina emerge too. They put one hand over the wriggling Phantom’s mouths to keep them quiet, then both Soph and Tina inject the two still struggling ladies with their needles and proceed to inject all the knock out serum into their bodies. Both Janice and Brooke still continue to struggle around for a moment, but with Tina and Soph helping Mag restrain them, they really aren’t going anywhere. It doesn’t take Tinker’s serum long to take effect and in just a few short moments later, both Brooke and Janice stop wriggling around and they both peacefully fall into a nice deep sleep. Tina checks their pulses to make sure they’re both okay, before she gives Mag and Soph a thumbs up. Three down, one to go.

“Well ladies, I must say you’re being very quiet today.” Journee says, unaware that’s she’s talking to herself.......Or is she?

“No problem sarge, I was just thinking about how easy it’s going to be knock you out that’s all.” A voice replies behind her.

“Oh well that’s fine, because I thought that.......Hey.....Wait a minute, what did you just say?” Journee quickly spins around only to be staring down the end of Stasis’ slingshot.

“Cafe Olay!” Stasis shouts before she releases a green ball, which flies straight out of her slingshot smacking Journee full on right in the face.

The green ball explodes upon connecting with Journee’s face, causing the knock out gas inside to come burst out and immediately flowing right into Journee’s nose and mouth. Journee herself flies a couple of inches off the ground and backwards before landing with a splat right on her back, although she was already knock out before she even hit the ground. Stasis then puts her slingshot away then hums away to herself as she grabs Journee by her ankles and drags her round with the rest of her sisters.

A short while later, the sisters return back to the truck with the four Phantoms in their possession.

“Look what I won at the fair!” Stasis jokes to Kheshig as she carries Journee’s unconscious body on her shoulder.

Kheshig just shakes her head, as she’s read Stasis’ profile several times and knows full well about her jokey personality. The sisters sling their burdens into the now fairly cramped truck and they begin to strip them of their uniforms. Once they’ve been stripped, it is revealed that Ada is wearing a pair of Khaki brown bikini panties and a pistachio green soft padded bra. Brooke is wearing a cyber grape purple pair of hipster panties and a cyan blue bandeau bra. Janice is wearing a pair of scarlet red boy shorts and a French violet purple shelf bra. Finally Journee is wearing a salt white pair of seamless panties and a silver racerback bra.

The sisters then notice, the several set of zip ties that were hanging on the Phantom’s equipment vest, so they figured they might as well put them to good use. Then using the Phantoms own zip ties, the sisters, zip tied all four women’s ankles, legs, wrists and arms before they sat Brooke and Janice back to back and zip tied their bodies together, they then did the same with Ada and Journee, by sitting them back to back and zip tying their bodies together too, this was purely due to lack of space in the truck. Although Libido made a couple of subtle hints that maybe next time they should tie them up in the sixty nine position, although naturally the other sister’s chose to ignore her. They then use pieces Tinker’s homemade tape and secure their mouth shut as gags.

“Okay, this truck is full, so we’ll use the second one for our next group of unknowing uniform donor.” Tina states.

“So many women in their undies, all piled on top of each other in there......Aaaahhhh, I’d gladly stop watching porn for a whole day if I could just roll around amongst them for five minutes.” Libido fantasizes.

“A whole day without watching porn? Geez, you must be desperate then.” Mag jokes, but gives Libido a wink to let her know that she is only joking. Libido does notice this and gives Mag a smile in return.

Mag gets changed into Brooke’s uniform, Libido gets changed into Janice’s uniform, Marie gets changed into Journee’s uniform and finally Stasis gets changed into Ada’s uniform.

“Hey before we head out again, I just want to know, who’s your friend who always seems to be following you around, because she doesn’t exactly talk much does she?” Tina says prodding Kheshig to reveal Elisha’s identity.

“I’m sorry, but I can’t reveal who she is. But please know that she has a lot of respect for both you and your sisters. You saved someone very close to her in the past and she greatly looks up to you because of this.” Kheshig replies.

“Yet, she’s still a Phantom.” Tina points out.

“Unfortunately she was already a member of the Phantoms before she met that certain someone who you saved. But I hope you believe me when I say that, she spoken to me time and time again of how guilty she feels about not knowing the truth the sooner, I assure you. All she wants to do is make sure that both you and your sisters come out of this safely and she keeps her mask on and remains quiet as she feels that you’ll never look at the same way if she reveals who she is.” Kheshig speaks honestly.

“Oh....Well if she ever does change her mind, just tell her that’s its okay and we thank her greatly for all her help.” Tina replies.

“I’ll let her know.” Kheshig says before she puts her helmet back on so she doesn’t have to speak anymore.

“Thank you.” Tina then rejoins her sisters and they leave again, once more, searching for more disguises.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It seems luck was on their side as Izanagi spots three female Phantoms who are also leaving the cafeteria and they seem to be separated just enough for Izanagi to get an idea. The first female is 25 years old, she has chestnut brown skin, curly long black hair tied back in a bun, light brown eyes and her name is “Lucille”. The second female has white skin, she’s 32 years of age, she has medium length sunflower blonde hair styled in a textured haircut, she has light blue eyes and her name is “Hannah”. The third female is 36 years old, she has porcelain white skin, star blue eyes, shoulder length midnight ruby black hair styled in a lob with face framing bangs look and her name is “Angela”.

“This is Izanagi, I’ve been kind of bored up here, watching all of you have the fun, request permission to use my nest to pick off these three women for you.” Izanagi reports in.

“Well that depends, do you give me your word that you are using sleeping darts and what sort of effects do they have on your targets?” Tina says reluctant to let Izanagi use her sniper.

“Okay fair enough, the serum in my darts hasn’t been brewed to perfection like yours and I won’t lie, it will give them one hell of a headache when they wake up. But I promise that apart from that, they will wake up safe and sound.” Izanagi assures Tina.

“Fine, give us a second to get into position to catch them, then go ahead.” Tina replies.

“Copy that, getting ready now.” Izanagi looks down her scope and takes aim.

Tina and her sisters all get into different positions and make ready for the three Phantoms heading their way.

“So what are you doing after your shift today?” Angela asks.

“Oh me? Nothing much, I’ll probably just take a shower and pour myself a glass or something.” Hannah replies.

“I’m going to video call my girlfriend, it’s been weeks since I’ve seen her and hopefully she’ll do a strip tease for me.” Lucille says very hopeful.

“Aaahhh, young love, isn’t it beautiful.” Angela says with a jokey tone.

“Makes me want to be sick.” Hannah declares.

Lucille just chuckles and checks her phone unaware that Izanagi has her sights locked on her hair. Izanagi takes a deep breath and gently squeezes the trigger. A dart flies out and catches Lucilles right in the side of her neck.

“Eeekkk!” Lucille shrieks. But the drug is fast acting and in less than a few seconds she starts to pass out. Angel quickly emerges from the shadows and catches Lucille’s body before dragging her out of sight.

“Hah, what’s with the shriek Lucille, did your instagram post only get fifty likes instead of a hundred.” Hannah jokes.

Izanagi takes aim and once again, holds her breath and gently squeezes the trigger, to which a second dart leaves her chamber and flies straight for Hannah. “Hhhuurrkkk!” Hannah feels the dart hit her, but in just a couple of seconds she falls backwards, thankfully Soph is there to grab her unconscious body and quickly yanks her out of sight too.

“Come on you two, let’s not have another day of this.” Angela stops walking now. For Izanagi she is an easy target. Izanagi takes aim and for the third time, she takes a deep breath, relaxes and gently squeezes the trigger. “Ladies......Hey where did you go........Wwwaaahhh!” Angela’s sentence is cut short as a dart from Izanagi’s sniper hits her right in the back of the neck. She pulls the dart out, but she already feels very heavy eyed and faint. Angela falls backwards and BB catches her and scoops her up bridal style before carrying her back into the shadows.

Izanagi clicks her neck and shrugs her shoulders. “Too easy.” She says to herself.

The sisters regroup one final time at the trucks and Tina’s tells Izanagi to regroup with them too as they have all the uniforms they need. The sisters then get to work in stripping the final three Phantoms as Izanagi and Kheshig keep a look out. Once they’ve been stripped, it is revealed that Lucille is wearing white lace panties and a white lace bra to match. Hannah is wearing a pair of soot black string Bikini panties and a syrup brown demi bra. Finally Angela is wearing a pair of Persian orange tap pants and a flaxen yellow underwire bra. With them stripped the sisters pull out the roll of Tinker’s tape but quickly look at each other.

“We don’t have enough tape for all three women.” Angel points out.

“Don’t worry, I’ve got this.” Tinker opens her bag. “Ebony, Ivory, go get them girls.” With that, both Ebony and Ivory make their appearance known again as they scurry out of Tinker’s bag and quickly use their webbing to tie up both Lucille and Hannah by once again wrapping their web around both tips of their toes, right the way up to their shoulder blades, whilst securing everything else in between. They then use the rest of their webbing as gags before they scurry back inside Tinker’s backpack.

“Thanks sis.” Tina says as she uses the last of the tape on Hannah. Tina ties up Hannah’s ankles, calves, thighs, wrists, elbows and forearms before using the last of the tape as gag and quickly sticking it over Hannah’s mouth. The sisters then scoop up the three ladies and put them in the back of the second truck before they close the door on them. This leaves Tina to get changed into Angela’s uniform, Tinker gets changed into Lucille’s uniform and BB gets changed into Hannah’s uniform. Now thankfully because of how bulky the Phantom’s armour seems, BB is able to get away with wearing the Phantom’s armour without stretching it too much.

“Okay so let’s regroup with the others.” Tina says as she puts on Angela’s helmet.

“Stick close and follow me as if you’re just a normal unit following me to your next assignment.” Kheshig says as she gets ready.

“Lead the way then.” Marie adds.

“Captain, Tina and her sisters have their disguises; we’re linking up with you now.” Izanagi reports to Ulla.

Kheshig then leads the way with the nine sisters and Izanagi following close behind. Whilst this isn’t exactly what Kheshig had in mind, she make sure that all of her fellow Phantoms all get released and well compensated once this was all over.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ellie sits alone in a corner next to a small fridge freezer in Elisha’s room, she’s still mumbling and muttering away to herself. She opens up the fridge and checks the freezer where she finds several ice cream bars as it seems Elisha has a bit of sweet tooth too. Ellie closes the door and slumps back against the wall, yet as soon as she does. Shannon (who has woken up from her nap) appears next to her.

“I remember you; you’re the kind lady who gives extra big scoops with all your ice creams.” Shannon says.

Ellie stops mumbling and a relaxed expression goes across her face.

“It’s cool, you know what people want when it comes to ice cream.” Shannon adds with a smile.

Not many people would know this of course, but underneath Ellie’s tough woman persona, she does naturally have a spot for kids, as she loves watching them smile when their parents buy them ice creams from her truck. Ellie quickly looks around the room several times to make sure nobody is looking. She then quickly opens up the fridge freezer, reaches in and pulls out an ice cream bar and holds towards Shannon.

“Here, you can have this. BUT, if anyone asks where you got it from, then you have to say that you found it, you can NOT say that I was the one who gave it to you. Do we have a deal?” Ellie bargains.

“Deal!” Shannon replies. Ellie then gives Shannon the ice cream and slumps back against the wall, as Shannon tears it open and takes a satisfying bite out of it.

“Shannon, come away from her!” Blink shouts as she immediately rushes over and picks up Shannon in her arms.

Ellie just pulls a sour face again and looks away.

“Hey, where did you get that ice cream as well?” Blink now turns her attention back to her daughter.

“I found it.” Shannon replies as she takes another bite.

“Oh I see.” Blink says in acceptance. Shannon turns to Ellie, to which Ellie gives Shannon a nod of approval before turning away again. Claire then gives Shannon a smile and wonders if she can say hi, but as soon as she steps close to them, Blink just pulls Shannon closer into her body and stares daggers straight into Claire’s soul.

“I just wanted to say hello.” Cassie says in a very calm voice.
F
“Yeah? Well maybe you should have thought about that, before you tried to blow me up.” Blink covers Shannon’s ear, so she doesn’t hear what was just said.

Cassie bows her head and takes a step back, but Ellie overhears this and gets to her feet.

“You’re really going to judge her?! Now yeah people can criticize her for doing this and yes in hindsight, what she did was wrong. But what about you huh? We know that you and Ricochet were hired guns when Annie Keys was going to blow up several key parts of the city. That would have resulted in hundreds of deaths. So Cassie would have been an aid in just one bomb, but YOU would have been an aid to several bombs!” Ellie snaps.

“I made a mistake, just like you all did, I’m human, but I know what I did was wrong and if there was some way I could go back in time and change what I did. I WOULD do it! But if you even whisper so much of a word about this to my daughter, then I’ll introduce you to a world of pain, you didn’t know existed.” Blink stands her ground.

“Oh don’t worry, I don’t want to scar your daughter as I know that she’s innocent in all of this!” Ellie snaps.

“Both of you shut up!” Elisha now steps forward. “Do you know what’s funny about all of this? Both of you planted bombs, it doesn’t matter if it was one, five, or hell, even ten. You both planted bombs and yet in both instances, it was Tina and her sisters who stopped you and disarmed them. So you can all stand here and try to take the moral high ground as much as you want, but I’m afraid that at the end of the day. The nine sisters are the real heroines in all of this.” Elisha speaks truthfully.

Both Ellie and Blink look at each other, then look at the floor, as neither of them will admit this. But Elisha is correct.

“Now come on, I think I hear the others outside.” Elisha adds.

Ulla opens the door and allows Kheshig and the nine sisters to enter. Needless to say, it’s a warming reunion as all nine of the sisters all give Shannon a massive hug as they are pleased to see that is safe and back with her mother. Now naturally Marie gives Shannon a very quick look over to make sure that she hasn’t sustained any injuries or anything, but of course, all is well as Elisha seemed to look after her quite well. Once the sisters and Blink had their quick celebratory reunion, they all quickly came together and discussed their final part of the plan.

“Seriously, I don’t like this.” Soph is the first one to point out.

“I know it’s not ideal, but this is the only way.” Kheshig replies. “If we want to truly defeat the Prophet and give her the humiliating defeat she needs so I can step in and takeover then this is how it must be done. Tina, Ulla and I must be the only ones to confront her so she gets hit by all her humiliation in one. Defeated by the infamous Siren, defeated by one of her best Phantoms and of course, defeated by none other than Tina herself.” Kheshig explains.

“Tina, are you sure you want to agree to this?” Soph says staring at her sister.

“I’ll be honest, I’m not exactly sold on this plan either, but this means that none of you are in harm’s way and you can all keep an eye on Blink and Shannon.” Tina replies honestly.

“But you know that we want to protect you too.” Angel says, worried about Tina going in without them.

“I’ll protect her with my life. You have my word.” Ulla says to Angel. “Besides, Izanagi and the Crows are staying here too.”

“Please be careful sis.” Angel says as she hugs onto Tina.

“Don’t worry, I will.” Tina replies softly as she hugs onto Angel too.

A few minutes later and they were ready. Mag, Angel, Soph, BB, Tinker, Libido, Stasis, Marie, Blink, Shannon, Izanagi, the Crows, the white masks and Elisha make their way back to the entrance where they’ll secure a transport and escape, whilst Kheshig, Ulla and Tina make their way to the main cathedral where Kheshig says that the Prophet / Ashley spends most of her time when she’s not on the field. As they make their way, Tina walks in the middle, while Ulla walks to her left and Kheshig walks to her right. Three women, who come from different walks of life, with very different views and at one point even hell bent on defeating each other, all brought together because of Shannon, who became the beacon of hope and made them realize who their true enemy is and also made them realize that clearly, in their own way, they all just want to see the world a better place, so maybe there could somehow be an alliance between them all. As all three women walk towards the cathedral, Ulla starts humming away to herself under her mask.

“I left some of them bleeding! I left some of them screaming! Bringer of death this is! The siren is singing!”

Tina turns and looks at Ulla.

“I have no sympathy! Your pain is my whole reason! Bringer of death is! The siren is singing!”

Kheshig now turns and look at Ulla too.

“Having fun are we?” Kheshig can’t help but say.

“I just want this Prophet to know that I’m coming.” Ulla replies as she pulls her mask down.

The three women burst into the cathedral and both Tina and Ulla marvel at the sight of the room as it’s filled with statues of all different incarnations of previous Phantom cells from all across history, but Ulla seen it dozens of time before, she doesn’t care. Ashley is seen sitting on the altar, seemingly alone and with a big smile across her face.

“You took your mask off.” Kheshig points out.

“Indeed I did. Hello Tina, it’s so nice to see you again.” Ashley states.

“Wait.......I don’t recognise you.” Tina immediately replies.

“Hah! What a surprise.” Ashley gets to her feet. “Typical infiltrator mindset, so you really don’t remember do you?” Ashley gloats.

“No I don’t, who are you!” Tina shouts back.

“I used to work for NASA of all places you know; now fair enough I was just a security guard, but still......” Ashley starts twirling her sword around. “Yet, I’ve been mugged for my uniform and left stripped and tied up, more times than I care to admit, I don’t know why, but apparently I just seem like such a prime target......Maybe it’s my cute arse.” Ashley jokes.

“I still don’t see the connection.” Tina points out.

“Don’t you? YOU mugged me Tina. You’ve left me humiliated, defeated.......Your kind took EVERYTHING from me! My family, my family friends.......EVERYTHING!........So now? I’m going to show my gratitude by flat out taking your life.” Ashley smirks.

“I promise you, I’ve never even met you before.” Tina insists.

“Are you sure? I mean, you seemed to know Theron quite well, before you killed her.” Ashley gloats.

“How......How do you know Theron? And I didn’t intentionally kill her, it was a freak accident and nothing more!” Tina snaps.

“She’s still dead though isn’t she.” Ashley twirls her sword some more.

“Enough of this! You have been found guilty of breaking several of the Phantoms codes of conduct and for this, I’m afraid I have no choice but declare you unfit for leadership duty! Please stand down willingly or I will have no choice but to remove you by force!” Kheshig snaps.

“I’ll deal with you later Kheshig, but right now, my alpha prey is finally right in front of me and I want to savour every moment of this.” Ashley says licking her lips.

“Three of us and one of you, this should be interesting.” Ulla speaks.

“YOU TRAITOR!” Jetset suddenly makes her presence known as she comes flying down from the ceiling and slams right into Kheshig and hurls her against the wall.

Ulla turns to assist her, but Falcon appears as well, grabbing Ulla by her arm and tossing her across the room, leaving Tina and Ashley to stare each other down.

“Just you and me now Tina.” Ashley suddenly assumes a fighting stand before she runs straight at Tina brandishing her sword ready to fight.

Falcon and Ulla clash in hand to hand combat. Falcon unleashes a series of what would have been deadly blows and strikes, but Ulla is able to either block or dodge all of them, although a few came really close to connecting. Ulla tries to perform a surprise high kick, but Falcon just grabs her boot using her foot, she kicks Ulla’s other leg out, causing Ulla to involuntary do the splits on the floor. Ulla grunts but before she momentarily fights through the pain and head butts Falcon right in the stomach, giving her a couple of second’s breathing room.

Ulla rolls to her side and hops back on her feet. Falcon again tries a kick sweep but Ulla jumps over it. Falcon’s speed shows here though and she quickly grabs Ulla and slams her into one of the statues. Ulla elbows Falcon twice on her head, but Falcon responds with a few punches into Ulla’s kidneys. Ulla screams in pain, but this just makes her angry, then using her fingers, she digs her nails right into Flacon’s neck, hoping to pierce the skin. Falcon in turn then screams before she steps backwards, although not before she manages to kick Ulla so she go straight back into the statue again. Ulla then plays possum and pretends that the back of her head hit the statue and she feels groggy. Falcon notices this and foolishly goes for her, thinking she has the advantage. But Ulla’s plan worked and she side steps out of the way before grabbing Falcon and slamming her straight into the statue. She then grabs Falcon and hip tosses her so she lands with a thud right onto the concrete floor.

But Falcon just swings her foot up and catches Ulla right on her temple, causing her stagger backwards. Falcon then reveals a throwing a knife and slings it straight towards Ulla, however this proves to be her undoing, as Ulla spins around catching the dagger in the process, then while she’s still spinning, she in turn hurls the same knife back at Falcon which catches her right in her left shoulder. Falcon grunts and pulls the dagger out just in time to see Ulla round her kick her in the face, Falcon stumbles back but tries to slice Ulla with her recovered dagger. Ulla leaps into the air grabbing Falcon’s arm before allowing all of her body weight to collide straight into Falcon’s and they both hit the floor hard. Ulla keeps hold of Falcon’s hand though and before another second passes by she viciously snaps Falcon’s wrist, letting a horrendous cracking sound echo throughout the cathedral.

Falcon screams in pain, but before she can get back to her feet. Ulla goes around and stomps right on the back of Falcon’s left ankle. Another cracking sound is heard throughout as Ulla has now broken Falcon’s ankle too. Falcon still tries to fight back though, but Ulla just grabs her right arm and with a shark but well précised knee drop, the top of her knee cap comes slamming down onto Falcon’s head, both knocking her out and cracking her helmet in the process.

“I should kill you, for killing that babysitter, but luckily for you. I made Tina a promise.” Ulla whispers to a very hurt and a very knocked out Falcon.

Jetset’s surprise attack seems to have worked as she slams Kheshig right into the cathedral wall. Kheshig head butts Jetset in the face, but not before Jetset manages to reveal a small blade and stabs Kheshig in the side of her leg. Kheshig grunts in pain, before she tackles Jetset to the floor, Kheshig manages to land a punch right into Jetsets stomach giving her a split second to pull the knife out of her leg. But this split second almost seemed like enough either, as Jetset activates her jetpack and both she and Kheshig go flying right into the air.

Jetset slams Kheshig right into the ceiling before letting go, letting Kheshig plummet to the floor. Kheshig slams into the altar before rolling onto the floor. She screams in agony and clutches onto her lower back, it isn’t broken, but it certainly has left her temporarily immobilised. Jetset comes flying down and pulls out her twin pistols and take aim. Kheshig fights through the pain and just rolls as fast as she can underneath one of the cathedrals thick wooden benches, just in time as bullets from Jetsets weapons rain down. When the bullets stop, Kheshig hears Jetset swoop down, then using both her feet, she quickly angles her body and with all her strength she pushes one of the benches into air, smacking Jetset as she flies over. “Gggaahh!” Jetset screams as the bench catches her, causing to hit the floor, then slide and smack straight into a wall.

“Come on, come on, come on.” Kheshig rubs some feeling into her back as Jetset gets back to her feet. Jetset screams in anger as she flies straight towards Kheshig once more, Jetset then deactivates her jet pack and slides along the floor before she punches Kheshig right in the stomach, the wind is immediately knocked out of her as the sheer speed Jetset was going at the time, only added to the strength. Kheshig flies off her feet and splats on the floor hard. Jetset takes off and aims a wrist launcher at her. But before she can fire, Kheshig hurls a stone from the floor at her which smacks right into Jetset’s arms, her launcher instead fires straight up into the ceiling causing a massive explosion as well as a massive hole to appear in the ceiling.

Debris falls down, but Jetset is able to use her jetpack and dodges it all. Kheshig isn’t so lucky as she feels a sharp bit of rock, cut her back. Once the debris stops falling, Jetset lunges straight for her, letting her rage override her logical thinking. Kheshig then spins around and smacks Jetset right in the jaw with a rock she had picked up moments before. Jetset feels the rock smack her in the cheek as she hits the floor. Jetset rolls over and tastes blood in her mouth, but all this does is make her angrier and she jumps to her feet and both warriors lock in combat. Jetset punches Kheshig right in the nose causing her nose to bleed. But Kheshig follows up with a southpaw jab which catches Jetset in the jaw again, causing blood to splatter over her helmet, Jetset looses it and swings her knee up catching Kheshig right in the gut, she gives Kheshig a left hook of her own and smacks Kheshig right in the chin. But as soon as she back up right, Kheshig performs a spinning elbow which catches Jetset right in the temple, yet amazingly, Jetset doesn’t fall down, but instead manages to land a sudden strike right into Kheshig’s face, needless to say, this will give Kheshig a black eye in a day or two.

But Jetset grabs Kheshig’s wrist and attempts to swing her over her shoulders, Kheshig allows her to do this as it’s all part of her plan, because as soon as Kheshig is over, she activates Jetset’s jet pack causing both women to go flying straight forward into a wall. “Hhhuurrkkk!” Both women scream as they hit the wall before hitting the floor. But because Jetset took the brunt of it, Kheshig recovers quicker, she then grabs the first piece of rock she can grabs and quickly smacks Jetset right on top of her head, finally knocking her out.

“Cool your jets hot shot.” Kheshig says as she slumps down next to Jetset’s unconscious body so she can rest for a moment.

“What’s the matter Tina, are you still trying work out who I am?” Ashley boasts as she takes swings at Tina.

“Tell me who you are, maybe that’ll jog my memory, if you’re so adamant that I should know you!” Tina replies as she ducks and dives to avoid Ashley’s blade.

“Oh come on Tina, it’s me. Ashley! Everyone’s favourite uniform donor apparently.” Ashley chuckles to herself.

“I swear, I’ve never met you before!” Tina says starting to lose her temper now.

“Yet I remember you and your kind oh so well.” Ashley says in a venomous tone as she tries to slice Tina.

Tina then quickly works out what fighting style Ashley is using, so then when she next positions herself to attack, Tina grabs hold of Ashley’s arm and applies a pressure pinch right on to Ashley’s muscles causing her wrists to spasm and she drops her sword, Tina then elbows Ashley in the face so she fully back away. Tina then kicks Ashley’s sword even further away and raises her fists. Ashley just smiles and raises her fists ready to fight too. The two women manage to both block and land a few blows into each other, seemingly trying to read off of each other’s fighting styles, causing both women to constantly switch their stances, hoping to catch the other off guard.

Tina lands a sudden right jab, but as she goes in for a second, Ashley uses both of her hands to push Tina’s arm away before she in turn attempts a jab of her own. But Tina manoeuvres around it and hops onto Ashley’s back and applies a choke hold. Ashley coughs and splutters but slams Tina into a wall before grabbing the back of her head and hurling her over her shoulders. But Tina being Tina manages to still land on her feet, where she quickly pulls Ashley’s cape over her face. Tina then kicks Ashley right in the jaw sending her tumbling to the floor. Ashley growls in anger and rips her cape off, she then wraps it around like a whip and proceeds to try and whip Tina with it. The first actually connects and whips Tina right in the side of her face causing a scratch but Tina grabs the makeshift whip and wraps it around her wrist before using her other hand to pull Ashley in close. When she’s close enough, Tina manages to land three punches. Two into Ashley’s body then once to her mouth.

Ashley though throws caution to the wind, and leaps into the air performing a drop kick which connects straight into Tina’s chest causing her fly backwards and onto the floor. Tina recovers in time to see Ashley thro herself straight at Tina, but she manages to block Ashley’s advance and the two lock eyes. Ashley head butts Tina right in her forehead, but Tina follows up with double chop straight to the side of Ashley’s head. Ashley staggers back and grabs a rock before hurling it at her opponent. Tina of course has no choice but to block it, allowing Ashley to get in close and shoulder tackle her right in the stomach. Tina rolls over in pain as she feels it connect, although not before she grabs a load of dust and hurls it into Ashley’s eyes. Ashley tumbles back and wipes her face just in time for Tina to launch a spinning kick, which connects right into Ashley’s cheek and causes her fly sideways across the room and land hard on the floor.

Ashley gets up and spits some blood onto the floor, but as she does this a sound is heard behind her and she suddenly feels a horrendous shearing pain go through her side. She looks down and sees her own sword has been stabbed right through her abdomen area. Ashley is in so much shock that she hasn’t felt the pain kick in yet, she turns to see that Ulla was the one who stabbed her. Ulla pulls the sword out and watches as Ashley stumbles forward.

“God.......Damn it.” Ashley says as she loses the feeling in one of her knees.

Tina now fully recovers and surrounds Ashley, it’s during this time that Kheshig regains her footing and also corners Ashley.

“Your finished Ashley, there’s no way you’re coming back from this, just surrender now and I promise I’ll get my sister to come in here and we will see to your wounds!” Tina tries to make Ashley see reason.

While fear initially sets in and Ashley desperately looks for a way to get out of this, she notices a small black figure in the corner of her eye and she smiles. “I hope I haven’t become too much like Icarus, because we all know what happened that fool.” She musters the energy to reply.

Just as she says this, Jetset has apparently regained consciousness and flies straight for Ashley. She grabs her by the hand and immediately takes off, heading straight for the opening in the ceiling that was made earlier.

“NNNOOO!” Kheshig screams as she pulls out a knife and slings it straight at Ashley. The blade slices Ashley in the side of her face and she screams in pain.......Yet......No blood comes out.

The knife comes back down and Tina picks it up.

“There’s no blood.......Wait......This skin feels......Synthetic!” Tina says examining the supposed skin flakes.

Unfortunately though, it’s too late as Jetset flies out through the hole with Ashley laughing her head off and clutching the side of her face.

Tina, Kheshig and Ulla regroup and look at each other wondering what to do, when all of a sudden they hear a faint tapping and some mumbling coming from a nearby wooden door. The three woman look at each other, then cautiously approach the door where the mumbling is coming from. Ulla quickly opens the door and a woman falls out onto the floor, bound, gagged, blindfolded and in her undies.

This woman is wearing a pair of current red high waist panties and a plum purple front open bra. She has white skin and her hair style is exactly the same as Ashley’s / the Prophets. Her ankles have been zip tied and so have her wrists, she has a cloth around her mouth as a gag and another cloth around her eyes as a blind fold. The three women looked at each other confused, before Tina bends down and removed bothe the bindfold and the gag.

“Please, you have to believe me, I’m the REAL Ashley!” This woman begs.

“Okay, what the hell’s going on here?” Ulla asks.

“I have no idea.” Tina replies.

“Listen, my name is Ashley and I currently live in Florida! I was supposed to be on vacation, but I was only here for a couple of days before I was ambushed one evening. They found out everything about then instead of just taking my clothes, this woman also took my identity and fully impersonated me!” The woman calming to be the real Ashley reveals.

“So how long have you been here then?” Kheshig wonders.

“A few days I think. I’m not sure, I’ve been blindfolded the entire time.” She replies.

Ulla passes Tina a blade to which Tina cuts off the woman’s bonds and lets her rub some feeling back into her body.

“So you have no idea who the woman is who was impersonating you?” Tina quizzes.

“No, I’m sorry, I’ve just been bound and gagged in here the entire time.” The real Ashley now says.

“Hhhmm, I don’t suppose you overheard them talking about any partnerships or anything did you?” Tina takes a shot in the dark.

“No, I am really sorry, I could barely hear myself think in there, yet I heard all the commotion outside and I thought you were a rescue party, I was screaming in there the entire time, hoping you’d hear me, thankfully you did.” Ashley sighs in relief.

“Don’t worry, your safe now. Come on, let’s go and get you some place warm.” Tina removes her jacket and wraps it around Ashley’s shoulders for warmth and comfort.

Ulla then zip ties Falcon’s wrists and ankles together so she can’t escape and they head off to reveal everything.

“It was a god damn mask.” Tina says as she notices the skin flakes on the floor again.

They regrouped back with everyone else, where Angel wrapped one of her thick sheets around Ashley so she’d be nice and warm. Marie then checked Ashley over for any bruises or injuries before Tinker performed a facial recognition test and ran her ID through the system and funnily enough, this WAS the real Ashley, they also discovered which hotel Ashley was staying at and they promised to drop her off back there safely. Tina then explained tot he rest of her sisters what had happened in there.

“So we still have no idea who this Prophet really is.” Marie says as she checks out Tina for any wounds and applies a bandage to the cut on her cheek.

“But, whoever she really is, she seems to know me very well, she even knew who Theron was.” Tina replies.

“Wait, she knew Theron? And you said she looked exactly like Ashley here?” Louette overhears.

“Yeah, why?” Tina wonders.

“I used to work for Theron for a while and I knew everyone in her gang and I promise you, I never even saw anyone who even came close to looking like Ashley, so why she chose to replace her to get inside you head, I have no idea.” Louette confesses.

“But this also means then that we will have no idea, who was helping the Phantoms financially.” Angel deduces as well.

“No, I guess not.” BB replies.

“But this isn’t a defeat.” Tina tries to boost her sister’s moral. “Because the floor is open now for Kheshig to assume leadership over the Phantoms. Falcon is now secure and will be placed under arrest, so apart from Jetset, the Prophet is pretty much all by herself and I doubt their partner will want to continue financially supporting her now.” Tina adds.

“Exactly, only good things can come out of today, I say we enjoy our victory.” Kheshig says as she places a hand on Tina’s shoulder.

While everyone gets ready to go their separate ways. Mag swallows her pride for a second and gives Louette just a simple nod to say thanks, to which Louette simply gives a nod back in return. The white masks are now technically free women, so they are allowed to go off back into Heartfelt city and think about what they want to do next. The sisters will of course be handling Maryse’s funeral and moving back into their home, while Izanagi has decided to stay with the Crows and Ulla as she feels more at home with them.....Much to Ulla’s annoyance.

Angel leans back against one of the trucks and smiles to herself, thinking about all the good that can come out of this. When Ulla and Willow suddenly appear next to her.

“Angel, we’re not sure if we’re ever going to see you again, but both Willow and I want to know.” Ulla looks at Willow, to which Willow calmly nods and looks at the floor. “Why were you so keen on saving us?” Ulla asks.

Angel smiles before she gently takes hold of both Ulla’s and Willow’s hands.

“I’ve done so many horrible things in my life, but this was because I was mislead, lied to, manipulated and overall brainwashed by Anna and her company. I can never change what I’ve done....But I can help make the world a better place. I also see the pain and suffering that you two are going through as well. We’ve all been through hell haven’t we.......I lost one of my sisters once. Her name was Lighter, we called her that because she loved collecting novelty lights, even though she didn’t smoke. The pain I went through after losing her, haunted me for months and I never want to see anyone else go through that either........I also then realized that I still have all my other sisters, so I can love, protect, look after and just live for.” Angel says with a smile.

Angel looks over to the rest of her sisters and just gives them all a loving smile.

“I love all my sisters and they all mean the world to me. And I also know that your sister and your fallen comrades, would just want you to be happy. They wouldn’t want you to spend your life wallowing is misery and despair, they would want you to be happy. They’ll always be there on the other side, just waiting to see you again, but they just want you to live, happy and fulfilling lives.” Angel says witha smile.

“Really?” A single word leaves Willow’s lips.

“Of course, so please, LIVE for your sister, you can still do good in this world and remember, if you ever need me or just want to talk to me. Come and find me, I’ll always be here for you.” Angel says in a warm tone.

Willow nods in acceptance before turning around and walking back to her friends. When she’s out of sight, Ulla on the other hand, makes sure nobody is looking wraps her arms around Angel and gives her a massive hug.

“Thank you.” Ulla whispers.

“You’re welcome.” Angel replies as she embraces Ulla’s hug.

Elsewhere Tina approaches Kheshig and Elisha, who immediately goes silent when Tina appears.

“Thank you.” Tina offers her hand to Elisha. Elisha looks for a second then politely shakes Tina’s hand before turning to walk away.

“Hey wait!” Tina calls out, causing Elisha to stop in her tracks. “Listen, I found out that your harbour guilt for the things you’ve done since joining the Phantoms and I also know that my sisters and I saved someone very close to you at some point in time. I just wanted to say, that you don’t need to hide your face from us. If you ever feel comfortable is showing us, we’d love to know who the woman is under that helmet.” Tina says, trying to show Elisha that there’s nothing to fear.

But sadly, all Elisha does is nod her head without even turning around and she just then walks away.

“Don’t worry, like all things, time is the greatest healer of them all.” Kheshig replies instead.

“Yeah I know. So what will happen now?” Tina wonders.

“It’ll take some convincing. But when the rest of the Phantoms realize that the Prophet is no longer running things. It should be fairly easy for me to assume command. But first things first. I need to convince the others to take Falcon into custody and I need to make sure that all the women that got mugged in here today get a hell of a bonus with their next monthly pay.” Kheshig admits. “What about you?”

“Well, firstly I’m going to give each and every one of my sisters the biggest hug they’ve ever had and then after that........I think we’ll just go home and relax.” Tina says as she likes the idea of just going home with her sisters.

“You really do love your sisters don’t you?” Kheshig says with a smile.

“Of course I do. They mean the absolute world to me.” Tina replies confidentially.

“That’s good.” Kheshig says as she offers Tina her hand to say thanks.

Tina shakes her hand and nods in approval. “When things have quieted down, I’ll get that peace treaty with you and your sisters written up, just as promised. Oh, and I’ll throw Blink’s name of the list too, so she stays out of harm’s way from us.” Kheshig announces.

“Thank you, and I do mean that. Thank you very much.” Tina says with a hopeful tone in her voice.

“I gave you my word and I am an honest woman.” Kheshig says as she walks away.

Tina then walks over to Ulla who’s checking her equipment.

“Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten our discussion from earlier, what do you need our help with?” Tina wonders.

“Well, if you want to bring your sisters over here so they can hear as well. Let me explain to you what I have in mind.” Ulla says as she loads up a plan on her phone.

Later that evening...........

The white masks were dropped off outside Claire’s home together. The sisters were dropped off back at their hotel together and at the same time Ashley was dropped off outside her hotel too, Ulla, the Crows and Izanagi didn't need a lift as they chose to go their own way shortly afterwards, Blink and Shannon were dropped off outside their home and finally Kheshig dropped Elisha off back at Felicity’s apartment for some much needed rest.

“So do you want for dinner tonight?” Blink says as she carries Shannon in her arms.

“Fish fingers and oven chips!” Shannon says as she hugs her mother.

“Sounds good, I’ll check the freezer when we get inside.” Blink replies.

“So I see you got her back alright then?” A voice calls out from behind.

Blink smiles as she knows that voice anywhere. She turns around and see’s Knipperen standing there still wearing her Phantom disguise from earlier.

“So that’s why I couldn’t see you, you were already in a disguise. I mean I figured as much, I just wasn’t a hundred percent sure.” Blink said in relief.

“But of course. We are infiltrators after all sister and stealing women’s clothing is what we do best.” Knipperen replies with a wink.

“Hey sis..........Thank you, for today.” Blink says softly.

“Think nothing of it sister dear, I’m just doing my sisterly duties. Speaking of which, I heard there’s a lovely bank down the road with an female security shift tonight, so if you do excuse me, I must rush. Look after yourself sister dear.” Knipperen says as she walks away.

“You too sis! Call me if you need me!” Blink shouts out, but she’s unsure if Knipperen heard her or not.

Blink carries Shannon inside, where she swiftly makes her dinner. After it’s done, Blink fills Shannon’s plate with fish fingers and oven chips before placing is neatly down in front of her. She then watches as Shannon tries to open the bottle of ketchup.

“Here sweetie, let me do that for you.” Blink then opens the bottle and gives it back to Shannon.

Blink can’t help but just stand there smiling as she watches Shannon shake a load of ketchup onto her plate, before she stabs a fish finger with her fork and pops it into her mouth.

“That’s my baby.” Blink whispers to herself as she watches her daughter enjoy her dinner.

Blink won’t be accepting any calls or anything for the next few days as she just wants to spend some well deserved, quality time now with her daughter.
Last edited by Trackman281 on Sun Oct 10, 2021 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

BE AWARE that this part THREE. Scroll up to the top for both the first part and the second part. Thank you. :D

A few days later.........................................

Anna is about to present her new product at an on stage presentation. She has no idea that Ulla knows about her intentions to clone her, so she has the one and only completed template formula on its way to her now. It is a small operation, so only Tina, Angel and Mag will be accompanying Ulla on this, whilst the rest of the sisters, Izanagi and the crows, stay behind.

Three female guards keep watch over the back entrance to the building where Anna will soon be making her presentation. The first guard has warm ivory skin, she’s 26 years of age, she has light brown medium length brown hair styled in a center-parted style, she has light green eyes and her name tag reads “Elaina.” The second guard has white skin, long back length diamond blonde hair slung back in a long ponytail, she is 30 years old, she has cobalt blue eyes and her name tag reads “Nicole.” The third and final guard has chestnut brown skin, she has medium length French roast brown hair styled in a wispy bang look, she has Paris brun brown eyes, she’s 27 years old and her name tag reads “Esme”.

All three women are wearing black laced boots, black cargo trousers, equipment belts, black jackets with dark grey shirts underneath, black leather gloves, their all carrying auto rifles, but yet foolishly, this security detail are all wearing helmets which come with full face visors to hide their identities.......Big mistake.

“Okay team, listen up, the boss says, the good doctor is on her way now, so look alive ladies, she’ll be here in roughly ten minutes.” Nicole shouts out.

“Yes ma’am!” Esme and Elaina respond. But unknown to them, Mag, Angel and Tina are already one step ahead of them and have gotten into position.

Esme hears a clunking sound coming from behind several well placed crates near a fence. Yet instead of calling for assistance, Esme goes alone around the back of the crates to see what’s going on, yet as soon as she goes behind, Mag leaps out from behind and swiftly lifts her visor up and covers her mouth with one of her hands. “Hhuummpphhh!” Esme tries to call out, yet using her other hand, Mag quickly grabs the sweet spot in-between Esme’s shoulders and neck and applies a very fast acting nerve pinch. As soon as the nerve pinch is applied, Esme feels really sleepy and drowsy, as if she’s just had nine gin and tonics. “Uuuunnn....Uuuunnn.” She mutters before she passes it in Mag’s arms.

Elaina stand by an additional bunch of crates and a few rubbish bins, she then checks her watch and lets out a massive yawn. But as she’s yawning, Tina quickly rushes out, lifts up her visor and grabs Elaina by her mouth as well. “Huh-hhheellmmm!” Elaina tries to shout as Tina quickly yanks her behind the crates too. Once both women are behind the crate, Tina gives Elaina a swift chop straight to her shoulder. “Uuugghhh.......Uuuuunnnn.” Moments later Elaina drifts into slumber land as well leaving Tina to drag her out of sight.

Nicole paces back and forth near the entrance, awaiting the doctor’s arrival. She then hears a faint noise as if a fly or a bee has just flown past her ear, she looks around but doesn’t see any bugs or anything. Suddenly though, Nicole starts to feel very giddy and very light headed. She feels a slight sting in her backside, she rubs her hand around and feels a small prick, she checks and in her blurry vision notices a small empty syringe.

“Hey, what the.........I feel......Pretty good.......Mmmmmmm.....Nighty night.” A smile goes across Nicole’s face before she falls face first down on her knees and her backside shines proudly straight up at the sky.

Angel emerges and spins her dart gun around before popping it back into its holster. She checks to make sure Nicole is fine, but she quickly realizes she’s fine when she hears the snoring Nicole is doing. Angel just smiles and lifts up Nicole by under her arms and swiftly drags her out of sight too. The three sisters put the three guards next to each other before giving each other a fist bump.

“Great work sisters. Quick, clean and efficient. Okay then, let’s get a change of clothes.” Tina says, naturally feeling proud of her sisters.

The three sisters quickly strip the three women of their uniforms. When they have been stripped it is revealed that Esme is wearing a pair of apricot orange V-kini panties and an emerald green convertible bra. Elaine is wearing a pair of coin grey one side tie bikini panties and a mint green silicone bra. Finally Nicole is wearing a pair of mocha brown control panties and an onyx black full support bra.

The sisters use the guards handcuffs from their own equipment belts, then naturally proceed to cuff the three women’s wrists behind their backs. They then prop all three women back to back in a triangle shape, before they unzip a bag and pull out several bonds of rope. They swiftly tied all three women together back to back, by wrapping multiple strands of rope around each them and tying them up, they then use additional rope to tie each woman’s ankles, calves and thighs. Finally the three sisters pull out some ball gags with holes in.....Libido insisted......to which they quickly secured them around their mouths. Now that the real guards were out of the way, Angel pulls out a thin but long sheet and swiftly tosses it over the three bound beauties to hide their bodies. Afterwards, Tina gets changed into Nicole’s uniform, Mag gets changed into Elaina’s uniform and finally Angel gets changed into Esme’s uniform. When finished they then flip their visors down, to hide their real identities then assume the positions that the real guards were just standing in minutes ago.

Roughly five minutes later a car rolls up and Tina waves her in. The car parks near the entrance before killing the engine. Moments later a woman with white skin steps out. She’s wearing black high heels, black suit trousers, a black suit blazer and a dark purple suit shirt underneath. She also wearing a blue face mask, she has a pair of small square glasses over her face, she has bright blue eyes and long wavy dark brown hair. She is 34 years old and her ID tag attached to her belt reads “Samara”.

“Aaahhh, you three must be my escorts. Very good, Anna said I was supposed to meet you here upon my arrival, now let’s hurry as I’m not comfortable being out here with the only genetic formula to clone that captain, Anna has her eyes set on.” Samara explains.

“Oh don’t worry, we’ve got your back.” Mag says through her disguise.

Samara opens the boot of her car and pulls out a security case, containing the formula. But as soon as she does this, she feels something sharp jab her in the back. But before she can turn around, she also feels something sharp being pressed against her throat.

“I....I...thought you said you had my back.” Samara says as she notices the three guards just standing there and not doing anything.

“They weren’t talking to you.” Ulla peers round so Samara can see that it is her holding these blades against her body. “They were actually talking to ME.” Ulla adds.

“You.....You.....The original one.” Samara trembles nervously at the sight of Ulla.

“Yep, the one and only, and speaking of which, I would prefer if it sticks that way.” Ulla states.

“Please don’t hurt me, I’ll give you anything you want, I swear!” Samara pleads.

“Oh I know you will sweetie. Right, here’s how this goes. You’re going to strip down to your undies, I’m going to take your place, then you are going to spend a nice night bound and gagged on the back seat of your car. How does that sound....Oooorrrr......I can just slit your throat and take your clothes anyway, your choice really?” Ulla threats, but with Tina and her sisters around, naturally Ulla wasn’t really going to harm Samara.

“I’ll take the first option please, a nice night in my undies might do we the world of good.” Samara pleads.

“That’s a good girl, you know it makes sense. Okay, start stripping.” Ulla says taking a step back.

As Samara is stripping, Tina, Mag and Angel lift up their visors so Samara can see their faces and know why they didn’t come to her aid. Samara turns as white as a ghost upon seeing the three infiltrators and fearing for her safety, she strips even faster. Once she has stripped, it is revealed that Samara is wearing a pair of jade black garter panties with a pair of black stocking underneath attached to the panties themselves, she’s also wearing a spider black lace bra to go with it.

“Sorry hun, but it looks like you won’t be making that sexy rendezvous you clearly had planned for after the presentation.” Ulla boasts. But Samara just turns bright red of embarrassment.

Samara climbs into the back of her car, where Ulla pulls out a series of zip ties from her pocket. She then zip ties Samara’s ankles, legs, wrists and arms before pulling a long cloth and tying it, in and around Samara’s mouth as a gag. Tina then walks over and passes Ulla a syringe filled with Tinker’s homemade knock out serum.

“Thanks.” Ulla says to Tina before she focuses her attention back on Samara. “Okay then, this is just a little something to make sure you stay asleep for the next several hours okay, try to wriggle around as I don’t want to miss your vein and cause you any pain now do I.” Ulla says as she leans in.

Samara turns as stiff as board so Ulla can safely inject the syringe into her before she squeezes all of the serum into her. In a matter of moments, Samara’s breathing relaxes and she gently drifts off into a nice, long and deep sleep. With her out of the way, Ulla closes the door of the car and proceeds to get changed into her clothes, although she flicks the lenses out of the glasses, so she can wear them without causing herself any headaches.

“Okay, are you all ready?” Ulla asks as she puts on Samara’s blazer.

“Yes we are, we’ve already poured the real formula out all over the floor over there and we’ve instead filled the canister up with monster energy drink, so that’ll certainly come as a lovely surprise for Anna.” Tina replies with almost a hint of joy in her tone of voice.

“Great.....Thank you.....All of you for helping me do this.” Ulla admits.

“No problem, I mean after all, it’s about time someone showed Anna that she just can’t just do whatever the hell she wants.” Angel nods in agreement.

With that the four ladies head inside and get ready to enjoy the sweet sight of Anna’s face when she gets a load of them.

“Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Anna Porche and I am the CEO and founder of Anna-gram pharmaceuticals. It is with great pride and joy to say that not only are the Phantoms a thing of the past now, but I’m also pleased to unveil the genetic formula which allow us to create roughly about a dozen clones of captain Ulla Olson, which we will use to breed the finest group of commanders, the world has ever seen! They’ll be void of individuality, void of free will and most importantly, they’ll be raised to believe that the only true thing to live for in this life is to serve us and bring is the money.” Anna says with a proud and cocky tone of voice.

The room lights up with applause as all the men and women cheer and clap. Anna then spots who she thinks is Samara waiting just off stage with her supposed security escort.

“Now without further ado, please allow one of my most trust worthy and most reliable doctors to bring out the case containing the very formula which ascend us all from mere millionaires.....Into BILLIONAIRES!” Anna proudly states.

Ulla walks out on stage being closely followed by Mag, Tina and Angel. Ulla then gets to Anna and opens up the briefcase. Anna looks down and her smile quickly fades as she noticed the canister now has a label stuck on the side with the word “Bitch!” Witten on it, in big bold letters. Anna looks up as Ulla pulls down her mask and smiles straight at Anna before pulling her mask back over her face.

Anna’s eye starts twitching.......She now knows that the real formula is gone.......Ulla found out......And she can’t cause a scene in front of all of her companies business associates, partners, customers and investors.......Ulla knows this as well, so all Anna can do is watch as Ulla pretty much just said “I win”. Without even opening her mouth.

To make matters worse for Anna, the three sister quickly lift up their visors and reveal to Anna who they are before they slide their visors back down.......Anna clutches her fists together with sheer rage......Not only has her plans being ruined, but now three of her rogue infiltrators are standing right in front of her.......And there’s absolutely NOTHING she can do about it..

The four women the turn and walk off of the stage, leaving Anna to have no choice but to put a fake smile and continue her now false presentation......This is just eat Anna up inside to which Tina, Angel, Mag and Ulla will love every second of.

“My.......My....Dearest customers.......I have.......Have.......Here in my hands.......Our future.” She starts to say, yet the anger boiling inside her right now, must be absolutely boiling.

Jetset comes in to the room of an old apartment room and stands outside the bathroom.

“My noble prophet......I have a woman on the phone for you, she’s claiming to be the one who funds our operation.” Jetset calls through the door.

“I’m busy, I’ll phone back in five minutes!” Prophet shouts back.

“Yes, my noble one.” Jetset then walks away.

Inside the bathroom, Prophet stands at the sinks and looks at herself in the mirror, she then examines the gash the blade made against her mask and swiftly grabs it and peels it off her face. Once she has successfully pulled the mask off of her face, it is revealed that under her Ashley disguise. There is a woman with Asian skin, with black hair that’s been neatly combed and tied back and she has dark eyes. She removes the glove on her left hand and reveals that she has robotic hand instead of her real hand.......This if course, the woman known as Chun – Hei........A woman who everyone, including Tina thought had been killed ages ago when Tina was still working for the company.

“It seems you still haven’t lost your touch Tina.......But make no mistake......Make.....NO MISTAKE!..........I will find you, and I will have my revenge on you and all of your kind!” Chun-Hei then viciously punches the mirror causing it to shatter in the process.

As per usual in Heartfelt City......Just when people think that evil has been defeated for good, it always seems to find a place to rest it’s head and before too long, the next bout of evilness will descend over Tina and her sisters.......But they’ll be ready.......They always are.

THE END OF CHAPTER FOURTY TWO

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”