Chapter 40: Endlessly Circling

esercito sconfitto

Re: Chapter 40: Endlessly Circling

Post by esercito sconfitto »

ok I have a confession to make; maybe "the Phantoms, must be stopped at all costs" can be costly to me

the leader of the Phantom is this insane bloodthirsty and a bit stupid woman Falcon :x

well,... her "codename" ( well I assume it's a codename ) is really close to MY surname ( differently pronounced ) in real life :?

no kidding; just as example , at Pixiv I registered with my real life identity ( but the surname has been cut in half) :oops:

this is my Pixiv account https://www.pixiv.net/en/users/11028522

what can I say I feel embarrassed but I keep emphatizing with my homonym :shock: Falcon this CRAZY woman - yes I know it's bad but it's stronger than me :roll:
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Esercito - Haha, no, no, that was me just being a bit over dramatic. :lol: The Phantoms must be stopped naturally, but I won't have it end in a bloodbath, because nobody wants to see that, so please don't worry. :D
well,... her "codename" ( well I assume it's a codename ) is really close to MY surname ( differently pronounced ) in real life :?
Whoa really? Oh heck, well I can assure you, that Falcon's name IS just a nickname. When she first made her debut appearance, it is revealed that she's modified her armour and her helmet so it kind of has a bird like appearance to it. She also uses military drones, which she's disguised to look like Falcons so they won't be easily identified if they are spotted in the sky, hence forth why she's been given the nickname "Falcon" by the other Phantoms, I promise you, that is not her real name. ;)
what can I say I feel embarrassed but I keep emphatizing with my homonym :shock:
Please don't feel embarrassed, I can assure you, everything is cool. 8-)
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Trackman281 wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:25 am
Hahaha! Poor Kylee, another victim of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. Good grief she's going to have a hard time explaining that when she gets discovered isn't she, I mean after all she just boasted of how *no one will ever catch her tied up*. :D :lol:

Thank you ever so much for your amazing feedback and I promise you, all your kind comments really make me smile. Thank you very much and I am very pleased that you enjoyed it. :D :D

Happy to provide feedback since I just love your stories so much!

The more I think about this latest great story the more I love the Kylee/Collette scene. I love the description of "both guards look at each other and watch as each other’s eyes go very heavy and sleepy". The idea of the each of the two (I assume) pretty guards looking at the other as the partner succumbs to the drug while at the same time the drug is doing its work to knock her out is for some reason something I find really sexy.

Then of course the idea of both women, fully tied up by Ebony and Ivory, being laid on top of Olga in the crate is fantastic.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Was finally able to budge the time to read this chapter. An incredible new addition to this sprawling saga. I'm amazed by how well you've sustained this series and coordinated all these characters for so long. :)

This chapter had pretty much everything - drama, comedy, darkness, action, family... and of course some fun USB scenes. As you say up front, everyone will find something to enjoy here.

I continue to be intrigued by Ulla. Despite her general coldness, she's clearly her own woman with a unique perspective on infiltrations and the methods to apply them. Her takedowns of Francesca and Amber are quick and efficient, and she has no trouble using physical violence to subdue a potential uniform donor - yet there's also something undeniably sympathetic about her one-woman quest. It's great that after 40 chapters you can still find new ways to develop these characters.

I noticed your point there were several scenes in the chapter meant to appeal to people based on types of scenes they enjoy, and I'll just say that I quite liked the takedown of Olga and the use of her own zip-ties to restrain her. :)

The best moment of this chapter was probably the sweet little moment between Tina and Stasis following Stasis' awful pun. I didn't think that sort of joke would lead to a tender sisterly moment, but it really worked. The interaction between the sisters remains the compelling anchor of the series.

Great stuff as usual; keep it up. :D
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditions142 -
Happy to provide feedback since I just love your stories so much!
Aahh geez, you make me blush, you really do, thank you again. :oops: :D :oops:

Indeed, I imagine that for a moment, both women were probably wondering why the other one was getting sleepy. Only of course to watch each other pass out and topple down at the exact same time. I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D

With Olga being the fairly tall woman as she was, I don't think it would be fair to put Kylee and Colette in the crate first, then put Olga on top of them, otherwise I can imagine that would be very uncomfortable, so naturally because of size, Olga drew the short straw and she was the first one in the crate, just to have her two colleagues piled on top of her for a few hours. :D

But don't worry, as we all saw. Olga is a big (tall) woman, so I'm sure she can handle it. ;)
he idea of the each of the two (I assume) pretty guards looking at the other as the partner succumbs to the drug while at the same time the drug is doing its work to knock her out is for some reason something I find really sexy.
Hhhmmm, you've got me thinking now......So......What if a scene was made of where two female guards, both get hit by sleeping darts. They then stair at each other, but as the sleeping serum takes hold of them. Instead of both of them simply falling down knocked out.....What if?......Both women fall forward and lean into each other bodies, with there cheeks being pressed against one another's, so basically they both slide down each other's body before they land on top of another, completely knocked out? I hope I've described that enough, but is that the sort of thing you also find quite hot? :?: :D

Tirepanted - Thank you very much for making the time for my latest chapter! :D 8-)
I'm amazed by how well you've sustained this series and coordinated all these characters for so long. :)
Honestly, it's purely because I have a very vivid and over active imagination. To be honest, the damn thing can sometimes feel like a curse, but when it comes to writing stories and thinking of new ideas, I guess it's one of those rare times as to where my mind is actually my ally hahaha. :lol:
This chapter had pretty much everything - drama, comedy, darkness, action, family... and of course some fun USB scenes. As you say up front, everyone will find something to enjoy here.
For me, finding the right balance is difficult, because I know that it is 100% impossible to please everyone every single time, but I still try.....I still try. :D 8-)

This chapter was to highlight just how different, this "Phantom War", is taking all the characters, for instance. We have Ulla on the front lines, going toe to toe with the Phantoms, in full combat alongside her fellow soldiers. We have Blink, who is absolute despair and she's tearing the city apart, trying to find her daughter and of course. We naturally have Tina and her sisters, who are performing the classic infiltrations and trying to find a way to put a stop to the Phantoms and end the fighting. All these characters are naturally going down different paths during this arc.....But as we all know, eventually, all of those paths will meet in the middle and all these characters will find themselves face to face with one another. :D
I continue to be intrigued by Ulla. Despite her general coldness, she's clearly her own woman with a unique perspective on infiltrations and the methods to apply them. Her takedowns of Francesca and Amber are quick and efficient, and she has no trouble using physical violence to subdue a potential uniform donor - yet there's also something undeniably sympathetic about her one-woman quest.

See, here's the thing about Ulla and why her scene's, or more specifically. Her USB scene's are quite important. Allow me to explain.....

......Ulla is not an infiltrator at all. So what she's done here, is actually taken the Phantoms ideology and turned it upside down. You see, Ulla knew that sneaking around like that, was going to eventually end with her getting caught, she also knew that she couldn't progress any further without staff clearance. So naturally Ulla's military training kicked in, her training boiled down to "Evolve" and "Adapt" to any given situation......So that's what she did, she stole Francesca's clothes and impersonated her, because she needed to adapt to the situation. As I say, she's not an infiltrator at all, she was just using common sense and finding ways for her to progress and continue her quest.

She did it again with Amber. There was no infiltrator like mentality going on, she just needed a way to get inside and overhear things. There was literally no other way for Ulla to get close to Anna, so she had no choice but once again think outside the box and replace Amber. Again, this is her military training kicking in of "Evolve" and "Adapt" to any given situation........This also stems to her "Takedowns". She naturally wouldn't have things like chloroform or sleeping darts, because she is a solider. So she obviously relied on her military combat training of "subduing" your opponent, hence why she uses things like sleeper holds and chops. Again, this evens extends to her binding and gagging the women she's replacing. She's adapting to the situation and using whatever's at her disposal to make sure that her target doesn't get found for a while.

Plus, Ulla only targeted the women with same sort of appearance as her, so she knew she could get away with impersonating them. Ulla performs many things that throws a lot of things into question, such as the Phantoms ideology, the White Masks views on infiltrators as a whole, the possible reality that all women (including soldiers) are capable of performing infiltrator methods, even if it's only temporary. Ulla's scenes are very subtle as to what they are representing, but I'm happy to see that you are paying attention to Ulla and by the sounds of it......You are starting to realize these things too. ;) So I thank you greatly once again! 8-)
I quite liked the takedown of Olga and the use of her own zip-ties to restrain her. :)
Giving you all certain scenes is one of the things I particularly enjoy doing, fair enough, I can't do it all the time. But when I can do it, I'll always try and provide them for you. :D
The best moment of this chapter was probably the sweet little moment between Tina and Stasis following Stasis' awful pun. I didn't think that sort of joke would lead to a tender sisterly moment, but it really worked.

This was to really highlight the fact that, Tina truly hates seeing her sisters miserable, she loves it when their just being themselves. Tina knows that Stasis' jokes are absolutely cringe worthy and god awful. But that's what makes Stasis....Well, Stasis......Tina knows this too, so when Stasis isn't making puns or jokes, it actually hurts Tina as she knows that something is wrong, so naturally when Stasis started joking around again, Tina couldn't help herself but give Stasis a massive cuddle, as seeing her sisters happy is all Tina ever wants. Plus, as we all saw. That's why Tina bought Stasis a massive, but very overpriced steak, as she was just pleased to see her sister smiling again. :D

Thank you very much! As I said above, we are moving the characters together now, so they can finally share some scenes together. Their interactions is something that I really am looking forward too and I'm going to try and make this build up worth the wait. :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Trackman281 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:48 am What if a scene was made of where two female guards, both get hit by sleeping darts. They then stair at each other, but as the sleeping serum takes hold of them. Instead of both of them simply falling down knocked out.....What if?......Both women fall forward and lean into each other bodies, with there cheeks being pressed against one another's, so basically they both slide down each other's body before they land on top of another, completely knocked out? I hope I've described that enough, but is that the sort of thing you also find quite hot? :?: :D

I do indeed know exactly what you are describing and why yes I would definitely find that the be a super sexy scene! :D
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I shall bear that in mind then. ;)
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Trackman281 wrote: Tue Aug 31, 2021 9:48 amUlla is not an infiltrator at all. So what she's done here, is actually taken the Phantoms ideology and turned it upside down. You see, Ulla knew that sneaking around like that, was going to eventually end with her getting caught, she also knew that she couldn't progress any further without staff clearance. So naturally Ulla's military training kicked in, her training boiled down to "Evolve" and "Adapt" to any given situation......So that's what she did, she stole Francesca's clothes and impersonated her, because she needed to adapt to the situation. As I say, she's not an infiltrator at all, she was just using common sense and finding ways for her to progress and continue her quest.
I get that, which is why I think she's so interesting. Nowadays, so many USB protagonists have become "self aware" - that is, always referencing the fact that they steal uniforms and infiltrate places as part of their profession. Ulla simply sees it as a means to an end. She's very old fashioned, which I quite like. :)
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

With Tina and her sisters being clones. Ever since their birth, they were conditioned and raised to be nothing more than infiltrators, hence why they reference it from time to time, it's simply because they know what they are. The same would go for the clone troopers and the clone officers in that sense. :D

Then I'm hoping you might find the next set of Ulla scenes to be intriguing because with her now on the verge of coming face to face with some of these characters, she naturally has a few things on her mind that she can't wait to discuss. So as I say, hopefully I can get it right for you. 8-)

Of course, now I know you like it, Ulla was never going to adopt the infiltrator life as a permeant thing, she just simply might adopt it every now and then to use it as an advantage. :D

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”