Chapter 40: Endlessly Circling

Trackman281

Chapter 40: Endlessly Circling

Post by Trackman281 »

Please not that this is PART ONE, so please start here. :D

Before we begin, I just want to say that, yes! The first act of this chapter is indeed dark, but I want you all to know that after the initial first act, the story does get lighter in tone. :) I would also like to say, that I remember certain members telling me about certain scenes they like so I hope I've managed to include a certain couple of scenes that should make some members smile. :D

To top it all of as well, I've even included a few characters who we really haven't seen since my very early chapters. So I hope my long time readers will enjoy the nice nostalgia moments and I hope that everyone manages to find something that they enjoy. :D

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 40: ENDLESSLY CIRCLING

“Shannon, your dinner is on the table.” A female voice calls out.

Shannon hurries downstairs and into the kitchen where a young woman possibly in her early twenties has placed a plate of piping hot food on the table.

“How long before my mum comes homes?” Shannon asks as she sticks her fork into her food.

“Very soon sweetie, your mummies just text me saying that her job went very well and she’ll be home soon.” The woman says, showing Shannon the text message.

“Oh good!” Shannon says as she scoffs a mouthful of chips.

Suddenly the front to the flat is immediately smashed in and a flashbang grenade is hurled into the room. The grenade goes off causing the woman the fall to the floor, clutching her ears in agony, although before this, she manged to grab Shannon and hide her under the table. Moments later, Flacon walks into the flat with a squad of Phantoms behind her, including Elisha.

“No please, don’t hurt me. Don’t……..” BANG….. A gunshot rings out as Flacon pulls out a gun and immediately shoots the women in the head.

“Ppfftt, typical……This isn’t Blink, it must be a roommate or something.” Falcon states as she kicks the woman’s dead body.

“What the hell Falcon! You can’t just walk in and shoot people, this was an innocent woman, she was NOT an infiltrator!” Elisha snaps.

“Meh, who cares, anyone who even affiliates themselves with an infiltrator is an enemy in my book.” Flacon just shrugs off Elisha’s comment.

“Then that must be one thick book……For a thick idiot like you.” Elisha replies.

“You got something to say me?” Falcon points her gun at Elisha. To which Elisha immediately points her gun straight back at Falcon.

“Yeah, I think you’re a blood thirsty twat who’s lost sight as to what it really means to be a phantom.” Elisha says with a confident tone.

But before anything else can be said or done, they hear whimpering coming from under the table, Falcon grabs the table and flips it over, which reveals Shannon underneath huddled up and crying.

“Oh look, it’s the offspring, looks like this raid won’t be for nothing after all.” Falcon turns her gun towards Shannon.

Elisha immediately grabs Shannon though and lifts her into her arms.

“Seriously Falcon……What the fuck! This is a child, you sick freak!” Elisha says doing her best to comfort Shannon.

“She’s Blink’s daughter! Which means she’s a future infiltrator in the making!” Falcon retorts.

“You don’t know that……Look, maybe we can use this to our advantage, let’s take her with us, we can use her as bait to lure Blink into a trap, then we can kill two birds with one stone. Besides, this is what the Prophet would want.” Elisha is doing her absolute best here, she’s trying to get Shannon out of danger, but she has to be careful in case she’s seen as an infiltrator sympathizer, so even though this is killing her inside about suggesting to take Shannon with them, she also knows that this is the best way to keep her safe.

“Huh, you maybe right….Fine, we’ll take here. But YOU’RE carrying her back!” Falcon says as she lowers her gun.

Falcon and the rest of the Phantoms leave the flat, leaving Elisha alone holding onto a very scared Shannon. Elisha looks down at the dead woman and realizes that this woman must have been the babysitter. Elisha immediately holds Shannon’s head into her shoulder, so she doesn’t have to look.

“Don’t look okay, just don’t look, focus on me and me only okay.” Elisha says in a warm voice.

“I want my mummy.” Shannon cries into Elisha’s shoulder.

“I know sweetie, I know, I’ll make sure she comes to pick you up okay, try not to cry, I’ll make sure your mummy knows EXACTLY where to come and find you okay, now come on, why don’t we see if I can maybe find you some ice cream or something eh?” Elisha does her best to try and calm Shannon down.

Elisha sighs, it’s a good thing she’s still wearing her helmet, because underneath her visor, no one can see her cry…….

The Phantoms have drawn first blood……….

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Maryse hasn’t actually been living at the flat for quite some time, ever since the nine sister moved in permanently, Maryse moved into a nice quite bungalow she found near the coast, it was easier this way, plus being a woman in her fifties living in a flat with nine woman in their twenties was a heck of a lifestyle adjustment. Maryse just wanted some peace and quiet in her life, but this didn’t mean that she forgot about them, oh no, quite the opposite, as a matter of fact, Maryse occasionally stopped by for afternoon tea with the sister when they were available, it was a good way for them to stay in touch and a good way for her to feel connected to the sisters as a whole…….Maryse right now was on her way round to the sisters flat itself as she got a bit lonely this evening, so she wondered if she could spend a few hours with them, just for the company.

Maryse approaches the front door to the sisters flat, but before she can knock, she realizes that the door itself is open, she gently pushes it with her finger and it opens up fully. Maryse walks in and puts a bottle of wine she bought over on the dining room table. But what Maryse isn’t realizing, is that there is a reason why the front door was open and she is not alone.

“Damn, they might out on an assignment. Well I’ll leave a note to say I stopped by and I suppose, I’ll find a nice diner or something to sit for a couple of hours.” Maryse says as she scribbles down a note on a piece of paper she found.

Behind her though, the front door suddenly slams shut and several Phantoms deactivate their cloaking devices, Maryse can only watch as the Phantoms materialize before her eyes, trapping her in a circle, the last one to appear is none other than the Prophet herself. Maryse’s natural survival instincts kick and she goes for one of the kitchen knives, but the Prophet just grabs her arm and slams her hard into the kitchen table.

“Well, well. This is a lovely surprise, I must admit when we first got here and noticed the flat was empty, I was initially disappointed, but then you come along and really make my evening.” Prophet says with a sickening joy in her tone.

“Well I might just ruin your evening, because if you expect to be beg for my life……You will be disappointed!” Maryse.

“Haha……Are you sure?” Prophet grabs Maryse by her throat and lifts her up with arm, before slamming her back onto table as hard as she can. Prophet then looks up and notices a small red blinking light.

“Aaahhh…..So your watching us, are you. Well then, shall we put on a show.” The prophet yanks Maryse off the table and hurls to the floor, where she walks over and stomps on her back, forcing Maryse to scream out in pain.

“You are the origin of the sisters correct? The original template? It’s because of YOU that they even exist in the first place!” Prophet holds out her hand. One of the Phantoms pulls a blade out from their satchels and passes it to the Prophet.

“Go ahead, kill me! But it won’t make any difference….My daughters WILL stop you……..Your biggest mistake in this life is actually believing that YOU can defeat them!” Maryse is defiant to the end.

“Hahaha, wow! Did you hear that everyone? She just called the nine sisters, her daughters! Aaawww, isn’t that sweet.” Prophet gloats. A circle of harsh giggling and laughter is heard as the other Phantoms laugh with the Prophet.

“Yep, because they ARE my daughters, I love them all…..Which is why I’m willing to die for them.” Maryse says. She secretly wants to cry, but she does not want to give the Phantoms or the Prophet, the satisfaction is seeing her do so. So Maryse remains as tough as nails and swallows hard everytime a tear forms in her eyes.

“Very well but know this. I don’t care what you call them, or yourself for that matter. Your all infiltrator scum to me and I WILL purge all of you.” Then without saying another word, the Prophet presses the blade against Maryse’s throat and…….Well………Moments later, Maryse drops dead on the floor.

The Prophet wipes the blood from the blade and passes it back to the Phantom who originally passed it to her.

“Her death will brings the sisters out of hiding or where ever they are right now, then, we will finally achieve our goal.” Prophet states.

“What about the company?” A Phantom asks.

“We will deal with them too……Let’s just say, I have someone with me who’s VERY eager on seeing this company be brought down a peg or two.” With that the Prophet gestures her hand and she leaves the flat, with her squad of Phantoms following close behind.

Maryse now lies dead on the floor to eventually be discovered………..

The Phantoms have drawn second blood………

************************************************************************************************************************************

Kheshig had managed to convince the Prophet before hand that she had discovered the location of a trio of infiltrators known as the vigilantes who were apparently in Heartfelt, it didn’t take long for her to get permission to go an pursue this supposed lead, this of course, jest leaves Jetset to be the one commanding the forces on the front line. But naturally all of this was a lie. Kheshig had managed to send a SOS message to Tinker’s computer a couple of hours ago warning them of the Phantoms inbound attack and urging them to meet her at a discrete location. Kheshig just hoped and prayed that they listened to how urgent her message was.

Kheshig breaths deeply, then puts a backpack down on the floor. She unzips it and pulls out several large books before stacking them on top of one another. Afterwards Kheshig strips out of all of her armour until she only in her underwear. Kheshig is now only wearing a black sports bra and a pair of black panties. Kheshig neatly folds her armour up into a pile and places it next to her backpack. Then, while still in her underwear, she gets down on her knees and places her hands behind her head. She then breaths heavily and waits patiently.

Ten minutes pass……….But Kheshig doesn’t move at all.

Moments afterwards, Tina slowly emerges from the shadows and after making sure the coat is clear, the rest of the sisters emerge from the shadows too. Although Mag has both of her guns filled with rubber bullets out and she’s aiming them both straight has Kheshig’s head.

“You make one move Phantom and I’ll shoot you with a dozen of these bullets, they maybe rubber but they still hurt like hell.” Mag states.

“Tinker, what do you see?” Tina asks.

“We’re all clear, no other heat signatures detected, no electrical disturbances, no nothing.” Tinker says as she flicks her switch.

“Okay Phantom, you’ve got us here, now there better be a good reason for dragging us down here.” Tina shouts.

“Yeah, I was enjoying my dinner, so this had better be good!” Stasis adds, showing that indeed, Kheshig had interrupted Stasis’s dinner time.

“Please, I’m no threat to you, I don’t want to fight you and I don’t want to see you get hurt, I’m doing this to save you.” Kheshig replies, she’s still on her knees in her undies with her hands behind her head, she’s trying to show them that she isn’t a threat.

“What do you mean, you’re this to save us?” Angel asks.

“The Phantoms have gone on the complete offensive, they discovered where you live, they were launching a raid on you this evening, they had every intention of killing all of you.” Kheshig lowers her head in guilt. “Look, I know your not bad people, I see that now, I’ve seen all the reports about you, I’ve seen all the criminals, the gangs, the corrupt politicians you’ve arrested and taken down. I know your infiltrators, but I know your not bad……I’ve intercepted so many calls and transmissions about an anonymous woman contacting local authorities so they can go and recover dozens of women who have been left bound and gagged in their underpants. It doesn’t take a genius to work it was you.” Kheshig admits.

“So, you finally realized that we’re trying to make a difference in this city.” Tina remarks.

“Yes, but not only that, but I’ll never forget how you quite literally saved my life. I remember how broken my body was, how much pain I was in. Hell even the Prophet herself didn’t care. She said I should use every injury and a motivational tool so I can continue fighting……But…….You helped me……..I hadn’t eaten in days. So you fed me…….I was dehydrated as it had been so long since I had any liquids and you gave me water………. You healed my wounds, you stitched me up, you applied casts to my broken bones…..I can never repay you for what you did for me…….But I can HELP you.” Kheshig slowly looks up at the sisters, but her hands stay firmly behind her head. “The Prophet convinced me and all the others that infiltrators are a disease, that you bring death and destruction where ever you go, that you lack honour and are cowards…..But……After everything I’ve seen you do and after all the kindness you showed me…..How…..HOW could I ever believe that your bad people…….I’m so sorry and I humbly ask for your forgiveness.” Kheshig lowers her head in shame.

“We’re not saying that all infiltrators are good, we’ve come across some really nasty and vicious infiltrators in our time, but for some reason, no one ever pays them any attention or tries to stop them. So instead, we stop them, because nobody else will. Then groups like you have the audacity to attack us and claim that we’re the villains in all of this!” Tina snaps.

“She’s right. We’re so sick and tired of people attacking us for no reason, we’re so sick and tired of people claiming we’re evil when they fail to notice all the true horrors that go on right in front of their eyes each and every single day.” Soph adds.

“I can help change that.” Kheshig suddenly says.

“Oh yeah and what could you possibly do to help us.” Marie asks.

“I have something for you.” Kheshig looks at BB. “I know you enjoy reading, so please, I have a small gift for you.” Kheshig slowly stands up and lifts the books and starts to walk towards BB. But as soon as she starts walking. Tina immediately rushes and stands right in front of BB.

“If you dare to take one more step towards my sister, I’ll punch you so hard, you won’t know what day of the week it is.” Tina says, acting as a shield for BB.

Kheshig stops and bends down again, she leaves the books on the floor then takes a few steps backwards before getting down on her knees and placing her hands behind her head again.

“What are they?” BB wonders.

“Those books are the original texts of the Phantoms, it contains all of our knowledge, our beliefs, our views and it even contains proof that the Phantoms of old didn’t see all infiltrators as evil and even believed that some should be spared as they were forces for good.” Kheshig admits.

“Wait here sis, I’ll get the books for you.” Tina says. Tina is right to be very cautious about all of this, given the Phantoms track record and as anyone knows, Tina will never put any of her sisters in harms way.

Tina grabs the books and brings them over to BB. BB takes a quick glance through one of the books, then her eyes light up with intrigue as she reads them.

“Remarkable……Simply remarkable. The amount of knowledge here about the Phantoms is outstanding.” BB says with excitement as she skims through one of the books.

“Why are you doing this? What are you getting out of this?” Mag asks suspiciously.

“Ever since this Prophet woman took over as the leader of us, things have changed so much. We’re just attacking anyone who even looks remotely like an infiltrator, we’re engaging in open warfare with just innocent people and soldiers and on top of all of that. The Prophet is secretly getting funding from a mysterious benefactor who wishes up destroy the company where you all originally came from.” Kheshig admits.

“Who?” Marie says whilst raising her eyebrows.

“Well, that’s just it, apart from the Prophet, nobody else knows. But here’s what I do know, in a couple of days, the Prophet is due to meet someone who works for our mysterious partner, she’s going to be bringing in a shipment of chemical, the prophet is going to commit several war crimes, by exposing these chemicals onto everyone. The company, the soldiers we’re fighting and even anyone who’s bene identified as an infiltrator…….You have to help me stop her!” Kheshig begs.

“Then what happens?” Tina asks.

“Look, I’m not the only one who knows that the Phantoms have lost their way. There are others who wish to see us returns back to our traditional routes and……”

“Wait. You’re going to form a coup against the Prophet, aren’t you?” Angel interrupts after she works it out.

“YES! I will become the new leader of the Phantoms and I promise you, my first act as the new leader will be to write and make a peace treaty with you, so you never have to worry about coming into conflict with us ever again.” Kheshig lays down her plans.

“SISTERS LOOK!” Tinker shouts to everyone.

They all gather round and watch on Tinkers pad as the Phantoms break into their home and hunt around for them. After they’ve determined their not there, the sisters watch as they activate their cloaking devices and wait……Sadly though, they also witness Maryse entering the flat before she mercilessly killed by the Prophet. The sisters all start to tear up and start to hold one another in comfort………Except for Mag and Soph……….Mag and Soph, both stare each other, whilst their breathing rapidly intensifies, both sisters then clutch their fists together and stare angrily at Kheshig.

“Wait a minute!..........Oooooffff!” Kheshig can’t plea as Mag and Soph pounce on her.

Both Mag and Soph start viciously punching, kicking and even stomping on Kheshig, moments later though, before they do any serious harm to Kheshig. Tina immediately wraps both of her arms around her two sisters and holds them tightly to calm them down.

“Okay, okay……..Calm down sisters…….Come on, please calm down……For me.” Tina says as she hold both Mag and Soph in her arms.

“They killed her!” Mag says in a venomous voice towards Kheshig.

“Please. I didn’t know anyone else was going to be there.” Kheshig gets to her feet and wipes the blood away from both her nose and her mouth.

“LIAR!” Soph shouts trying to hold back the tears.

“Wait, look at the feed.” Angels says whipping the tears away from her eyes. “Judging by the Phantoms body language and movements, they were taken by surprise by the fact that we weren’t there and judging by the look on Kheshig’s face, it seems she genuinely didn’t know.” Angel states.

“I swear to you, I didn’t know. If I knew she was on her way, I would have stopped her from going over, I promise!” Kheshig begs.

Tina holds Mag and Soph tightly in her arms and gives them a sisterly kiss on the head, she then turns to her sisters who all comforting one another.

“Where’s this meeting?” She suddenly asks.

“It’s here, it’s in two days, I’ll be there to scout out the area.” Kheshig reaches into her backpack and pulls out an envelope with some instructions and directions written inside, she slides it over to the sisters, to which Tina bends down and picks it up, but immediately puts her arms around her sister again.

“Ne need time to think and time to mourn.” With that, Tina takes all of her sisters in her arms and escorts them away, leaving Kheshig alone to wonder if this means they’ll even appear at all.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Blink’s on her eyes in the middle of the room, she’s been crying for so long, that barely anymore tears come out of her eyes. She watches as the police cart off the deceased babysitter, Pearce is next to her trying to comfort her.

“They got her……..They got my baby.” Blink says in a saddened voice.

“I’ll get them for this, I’ll make each and every single one of them pay!” Pearce says out loud.

“Our baby girl………Shannon…….I……..I….” Blink can’t bring herself to speak.

“Please darling. Let me go and get our daughter back, I’ll tear this whole damn city apart if I have to.” Pearce replies.

“No…….That’s what their expecting………I will do it.” Blink says with a dry voice.

“But how, we don’t even know where they could have taken her.” Pearce says frantically trying to come up with a plan.

“I’ll find her…….I’ll bring her home.” Blink now turns to Pearce, her eyes are bloodshot red and she looks incredibly weak.

“Please, how can I help?” Pearce wonders.

“Keep your ears to the ground and report to me any little snippet of information you find. I will make them PAY dearly, for even touching my baby girl’s beautiful head!” Sadness turns to rage as Blink makes a fist with her hand.

Indeed. The Phantoms must know that in this world, a women will always be at her most dangerous, when she’s protecting her children………The Phantoms have no idea what they’ve done.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

The operation seemed fairly straight forward on paper. The Phantoms have outposts scattered around and of course they have their temple which acts as their main HQ, but in order to press on to the temple itself, the phantoms have a makeshift base of operations where they ferried supplies to all their forces, needless to say, if the company wanted a straight shot at the Phantoms temple, they must first shut down this supply line. As stated, it seems easy enough, for Ulla. Things always seem to go from bad to worse.

Rocket light up the sky as Jetset and her jet troopers whizz around blasting their wrist mounted at any troop transport they see. The evening night sky is now ablaze with fire as troop transport ship burn and catch ablaze. Inside her ship, a stray rocket blasts one of the doors clean off, the ship is hurled around as both Ulla and her soldiers inside get smacked all around the ship. The pilot swerves to avoid an incoming missile but with the door open, this causes one of the soldiers to slide towards it. “Help! Help!” The soldier screams as they slide out the open hatch. But thankfully Ulla grabs them, just in the nick of time. Ulla stares in amazement outside as multiple ships crash and set ablaze whilst all the others doge and swerve incoming projectiles. Ulla can hear the soldiers from other transports scream as they jump out of the ships with their parachutes. Ulla looks down at the soldier dangling out the transport.

“I’ve got you, relax.” Ulla easily lifts the solder back into the transport.

“Thank you, captain, thank you!” The soldier can’t thank Ulla fast enough. But Ulla just walks around, grabs several parachutes and hurryingly passes them around to everyone. The soldiers immediately put them on and get ready to jump.

“We have to jump. Follow me now!” Ulla says as she doesn’t waste any more time and immediately jumps out of the transport.

As Ulla jumps out the transport, she turns in mid flight and thankfully watches and all the other troopers are jumping out too, although not all of them make it as Jetset fire a rocket straight at the ship. The rocket hits it’s mark and burst in flames, the radius of the explosion catches a couple of soldiers who couldn’t get out in time, all Ulla can do is listen to their screams as they burst into flames. As Ulla falls through the air, she notices the transport Izanagi was on burst in flames as it too was struck by a rocket, Ulla wonders if Izanagi survived, but moments later she spots Izanagi plummeting through the air, with an injured solider strapped around her front. Ulla watches as debris from one of the exploding transports plummets down and smacks into a couple of soldiers who had deployed their shoots too early. The sky was on fire and the flames of war tore the peaceful night to ribbons.

Ulla deploys her parachute when she close enough and lands perfectly on the ground. She watches around her as other soldiers land around her, some land safely, some crash into trees, other land awkwardly and break their legs, some even end up hitting each other on the way down. Ulla recovers her rifle and tries to make sense of her surroundings. Throughout the carnage, she can hear gunfire in the distant, she knows that her soldiers have already engaged the enemy……..Ulla’s military training kicks in and her ability to be a natural leader somehow takes over her brain and mind, she then becomes the captain that these soldiers need her to be.

“Any medics, you are ordered to stay here and treat the wounded, if you see any others landing, go and check them for injuries too, everyone else who can walk, you’re on me. Now move out!” Ulla commands as she loads her rifle.

Ulla takes all the soldiers she can and links up with the rest of the soldiers at the front, she notices several squads are pinned down and amongst them, Izanagi is there trying to draw their enemies fire.

“Friendlies on your six!” Ulla shouts as they approach.

“Captain! Oh thank god you made it, they’ve dug in just up the ridge, but we’ve got multiple soldiers with injuries and we just can’t get to them. What are your orders captain?” Izanagi asks.

Ulla stands up and listens as bullets whizz passed her ears. She secretly wished that just one of those bullets would hit her in the head, killing her, but alas, no such luck. Ulla takes a deep breath and somehow manages to drown out all the explosions and all the screams of war for a moment, she then pulls her mask down over her face and stares straight at Izanagi.

“All of you are here by ordered to hold your position here, no one moves, keep your heads down and don’t get shot. I’ll go and rescue our people.” Ulla instructs.

“Captain, it’s impossible to do it by yourself, you’ll be killed!” Izanagi pleads.

“Good!” With that Ulla rushes out from cover and runs straight through the no man’s area as fast as she can.

“God damn it. Protect the captain! Suppressing fire!” Izanagi shouts as both her and the remaining soldiers return fire.

Ulla runs and runs through a hail of bullets, smoke and debris, she ducks behind a downed troop transport where three soldiers are trying to help two additional soldiers out from under the wreckage. Ulla immediately joins in and uses all of her strength and helps lift up the wing of the ship, so they can drag the two soldiers out from underneath. But before the soldiers can thank their captain for helping them, Ulla has already rushed off as fast as she can and making her way to the next group that need help. Explosions rock the ground and bullets scream all around her, but Ulla just focuses on her soldiers. “Just let me save them……..Just one more…….I can save one more.” Ulla says, over and over again. Ulla does just this, like a guardian angel protecting the weak, Ulla rushes all across the battlefield saving as many soldiers as she can, it isn’t long before she realizes that she had indeed protected and kept all the remaining soldiers she has under her command safe.

She then hatches a plan and radios into Izanagi, despite all of Izanagi’s protests, Ulla insists of doing it. A couple of minutes later and rocket is fired straight at the base point where the Phantoms are hold up and Ulla single handily rushes into the open hole with her assault rifle locked and loaded. It is at this moment as well, that Jetset lands right in front of Izanagi.

“Well, well, well. If it isn’t the half breed itself! I should have known you of all things would help out these heretic Infiltrator sympathizers.” Jetset belittles Izanagi.

“Jetset. I see your still kissing the Prophets fat arse.” Izanagi says drawing her weapon.

“Your just jealous because you’re not on the winning side……HALF BREED FILTH!..........Your father was such a brave and noble Phantom, why did he want to ruin it all by impregnating a disgusting infiltrator!” Jetset shouts.

“That’s love for you, I’ve seen even the most powerful of beings and angriest of creatures be brought down to their knees by the love of another. You should try it sometime.” Izanagi carries on.

“You shouldn’t even exist Half breed…….” But just as Jetset gets ready to fight, she suddenly hears all the guns stop firing. Well, from the outside at least.

Jetset and Izanagi turn and hear a huge barrage of gunshots coming from inside the Phantoms base of operations. This is followed by a load of screaming and grenade explosions. After several minutes, the gunfire stops and the front door burst open. Several remaining Phantoms rush out and run as fast as they can away from the base…..Moments later, Ulla appears absolutely covered in her enemies blood. Jetset watches as the smoke dissipates as she notices that the all the corridors behind her are littered with dead Phantoms…….Ulla had single handily wiped them out and won the battle.

Jetset initially panics. “How…..Your……Your not human!” Jetset switches on her jetpack and flies up into the air and just like a fox running with its tail between its legs, Jetset cowardly retreats…….So much for the winning side.

Up above a drone has watched the whole thing and confirmed a kill count of at least 36. It then recovrs the data it’s gathered from observing Ulla and flies back towards the direction of the company…..

The sisters managed to sneak into their flat and recover some equipment and even their gadgets, their flat has been completely cornered by the police and it’s going through the ongoing investigation. Tinker can fix that in due course and rightfully allow the sisters to return to their home in due time, but for now, Tina was only concerned with finding her sisters somewhere warm and safe for the night.

The sisters managed to find a room at a hotel, once they inside they locked the door and huddled together, each for comfort and to remind each other that they’d always be there for each other. Tina held both Marie and Angel in arms and refused to let them go, they all knew of how Maryse assisted Angel in renouncing her way when she was “Demon” and they all know of how Maryse helped Marie with her training to be a fully fledged infiltrator, so Tina refused to let Angel and Marie out of her loving embracing, all Tina wanted to do was hold her sisters as close to her as she could, forever trying to be a beacon of strength of support for them all.

The sisters spent the next two days locked up in that hotel room. They ordered room service when they got hungry, but that was it, the nine sisters just flat out refused to leave the hotel room. They just wanted to spend every single moment that they could together, they supported each other, kept each other safe, showered each other with love and support. During this time Stasis sent a message or two to both Amai and Midori. This was because sometimes the food in the hotel was god awful and they needed stuff bringing in. Tina naturally paid both Midori and Amai in full every time they brought the sisters some food over, but afterwards both Amai and Midori left the sisters, as even they knew that the nine wanted to be left alone, so they could grieve together as a family.

Tinker at one point showed the rest of her sisters the news about the battle that happened, the new broadcasts were baffled by the factions or by what caused the battle, but the sisters knew full well, that this was the company and the Phantoms locking horns for supremacy.

“No matter what. I won’t let anything happen to you. Your all my sisters and I love you with all my heart. I won’t allow anyone to touch you, I won’t allow anyone to hurt you. I’ll be here for each and single one of you, I promise.” Tina says as she makes her round and gives each and every single one of her sisters a hug plus a sisterly kiss on the head.

“This needs to end, can’t sit idly by anymore can we?” Marie now asks.

“No. This is it sisters, we won’t allow anymore people to get injured in this senseless war. We WILL stop the Phantoms.” Tina says to her sisters.

“I’m with you, every step of the way sis.” Angel says getting to her feet.

“Count me in to, you know I’d do anything to protect you.” Mag is next to say.

“We can do this, I mean, as long as we’re together, we’re unstoppable aren’t we?” Soph says next.

“Damn right we are, and I think it’s time to prove to the Phantoms, that they’ve just messed with the wrong family!” Tina replies.

It’s been two long, stressful days, but Tina has finally noticed a smile on a couple of her sisters faces…….The sisters will always love each other, they’ll always protect each other, they’ll always be there for each other and they’ll always stand by each other.

The Phantoms have bitten off more than what they can chew.

As Ulla returns with her soldiers, dozens of hospital staff and medical personal are awaiting to deal with he wounded. The crows immediately run up to Ulla and perform their respectful to her, to which Ulla quickly salutes them back. However just as she does this, two supposed medical staff approach her wearing rather unique looking outfits compared the rest of the medics who were waiting to heal and attend to the injured soldiers being offloaded off of the transports.

“Captain Ulla, follow us for your medical examination.” One of them says.

“No need, I’m fine.” Ulla replies.

“Sorry captain, but this isn’t optional, it applies to everyone I’m afraid.” The second states.

“Yeah I’ll bet.” Ulla whispers, being weary of these two supposed medical staff.

They take her into a tent and do a quick series of inspections of her, then one of them pulls out a couple of vials and a syringe.

“Just need to take a quick blood sample from you captain, you know for medical reasons.” One of them states.

“Of course, for…..MEDICAL reasons.” Ulla says sarcastically. Now Ulla knows exactly what these two are doing, she remembers the report that states that a sample of her blood must be acquires asap. But Ulla can’t let them catch on that she’s aware that their up to something, so as much as it annoys her inside, she has to go through with it.

“There we go, thank you captain, your clear to continue.” The two medical staff then leave.

Ulla follows them discreetly and as she does, she watches as one of them pulls out a radio. “Hello…….Yes it’s us…….Confirmed, we have the blood samples needed for project turnover, we’re bringing them to you now. Have a cooling incubator ready for our arrival.”

Ulla rushes bac and finds the crows.

“Listen to me and listen closely. Something isn’t right around here and I’m going to find out what, so I need you to go back to the penthouse and lock the door, don’t open it for anyone, is that understood?” Ulla orders the crows.

“Yes captain, but what if someone genuinely comes looking for you.” One of the crows asks.

Ulla looks and notices Izanagi being cleared from a medical tent, Ulla then whistles which draws her over.

“Yes captain, is there anything I can do?” Izanagi asks.

“I need to go on a few errands, and I need someone to look after my squad while I’m gone, I’m trusting you with this. Do NOT let anyone near them or approach them while I’m away, am I clear?” Ulla says with a cold and emotionless look on her face.

“Of course, captain, you can count on me.” Izanagi replies.

Ulla watches as the crow’s escort Izanagi back to the penthouse, when she know their all clear, Ulla turns her attention back to the facilities before her. It was time to figure out just what project turnover was all about.

On a rooftop overlooking a multi-storey plaza, Kheshig waits patiently when she suddenly hears footsteps behind her, she turns rapidly to see th nine sisters, wearing cat suits looking at her.

“I wasn’t sure if you’d actually come, but I’m grateful you did. I never said it before, but I’m so sorry for what happened.” Kheshig says.

“We don’t want your apology, now please. Tell us the situation.” Tina immediately states.

“I understand. The Phantoms will be meeting the contact in the main dining room in just a few hours, the shipment will most likely be moved around the back for collection.” Kheshig asks.

“Is the contact the main benefactor?” BB asks.

“No, who it is always sends someone as a representative instead and the Prophet is the same, god forbid she should ever make a public appearance, she’ll probably send her loyal laptop Jetset as she usually does……Or then again, maybe not as Jetset was humiliated by the siren when she was forced to make a hastily retreat, so I’m not sure at this point.” Kheshig admits.

“So we heard. I can’t say I’m sorry, you Phantoms have been causing us nothing but trouble, so it felt nice hearing that you have suffered some hardship as for once.” Soph says in delight.

“Please take this.” Kheshig passes them a tracker. “This will allow you to track the shipment right the way back to our main temple, I wish I could show you on a map or something, but doesn’t exist on any known maps. Plus I can’t take you myself as I have other matters I need to attend to.” Kheshig replies.

“Like what?” Angel asks.

“It’s Blink……..Her daughter Shannon’s was taken when we raided her flat looking for her…….Blink is absolutely tearing the city apart searching for her. I need to make sure that Shannon is kept safe and to make sure that Blink finds her.” Kheshig says turning away.

“WAIT! If this is true, then shouldn’t we prioritize saving Shannon!” Angel suddenly shouts.

“I’m looking after her and keeping her safe and please don’t worry, I have a friend who’s getting ready to help Blink find Shannon and she’s going to reunite them.” Kheshig admits.

“Do you trust this friend of yours?” Tina asks.

“Yes…….She hates what the Phantoms have become to and you may not believe me when I tell you this, but she wants to keep you all safe too, because you’ve helped her in ways that she’ll always be thankful for.” Kheshig says whilst looking at the sisters.

“How? How have we helped her?” Marie wonders.

“I’m sorry, but she’s asked me not to reveal that part, at least. Not yet anyway. Good luck, I’ll always be nearby.” With that Kheshig leaves the roof top.

“Speaking of which.” Tinker opens up her bag and pulls out a device filled with gas. “I made this last night, it’s a chemical neutralizer, so we plug this into the chemical compartment itself and allow the two to mix together, this will cause a disruption and cancel each other out, in other words it’ll make the chemicals the Phantoms were planning on using completely useless.” Tinker says with hope in her voice.

“Amazing work sis!” Tina says as she places her hand on Tinker’s shoulder.

The nine sisters gear up and make their way down to the plaza itself, the sisters were hell bent now on stopping the Phantoms once and for all.

Ulla waited patiently until at long last someone exited one of the facilities allowing her to slip inside before the door closed. Ulla snuck around and noticed several large holding capsules, big enough to fit that of a human were being carefully moved down one of the corridors. Ulla followed discreetly, but even for a trained special forces operative like herself, it was getting harder and harder to maintain a low profile, eventually she would be seen.

Lucky for her though, her opportunity was about to reveal itself as a lone female scientist emerged from one of the laboratories. She was 35 years of age, she had white skin, long black hair which curled at the end, blue eyes and she was wearing the following items of clothing. A pair of black slim fit trousers, black high heels, a crimson dress button up dress shirt, blue elastic gloves, a white lab coat, blue goggles were sitting neatly above her head and a face mask covered her mouth. She was carrying a clipboard and her ID badge read that her name was “Francesca”. Ulla thought that with the same type of hair and colour as well as the same sort of skin tone, she could easily replace her and this could allow her to move around with ease, plus she was secretly still trying to figure out what makes an infiltrator well…..An infiltrator.

Francesca walks with authority as she skims through her notes, but because she’s so engrossed in the notes themselves, she hears the sounds of footsteps rushing up behind too late.

“Hey! Hhhheemmpphh!” Ulla clamps her hand over Francesca’s mouth and quickly drags her into an office. Once inside the office, Ulla quickly kicks the door shut with her foot, she then uses her free hand to land a heck of chop straight to the spot just in between Francesca’s neck and shoulder blade.

“Aaahh…..Uuunn…….Uuunn.” Francesca slowly feels faint, before she slumps straight into Ulla’s arms, Ulla brushes the hair out of Francesca’s face and yep, she’s out like a light.

Ulla lays Francesca down on the floor and starts to remove her clothing, she helps herself to Francesca’s trousers, lab coat, high heels, shirt, her gloves, her face mask and her goggles. Once she’s been stripped, it is revealed that Francesca is wearing a pair of obsidian black boy shorts and a scarlet red T-shirt bra.

Ulla remembers her tactic from before and she swiftly breaks open a computer unit that’s sitting on the desk, she helps herself to the all the wiring inside of it and she swiftly ties up Francesca. Because there isn’t that much wiring in this machine, she tied up Francesca’s ankles and wrists before rolling her on her stomach and lifting her feet up and behind her back where she uses the last of the wiring to secure both bonds in the middle, so Francesca is locked in a hogtied position. “Crude, yet effective.” Ulla thinks to herself. She then finds some Sellotape inside one of the offices draws and peels some off before sticking it over Francesca’s mouth as a gag. Finally, she drags Francesca’s body under the desk itself so she’s out of sight to anyone walking passed.

“Hhhmm, maybe infiltrators are just opportunists, they seize disguises when they can, should the situation call for it. I mean, I’m not infiltrator but even I can see that impersonating one of the workers is a lot easier that sneaking around and potentially getting caught…..Hhhmmm.” Ulla thinks to herself as she gets changed into Francesca’s clothes.

Once she’s changed, she does put the blue goggles over her eyes, just to add that extra bit of protection so nobody will recognise her, then with her newfound look, she leaves the office and closes the door behind her. Ulla pretends to skim through notes when she’s secretly following the group of people carrying the glass pods. Although she suddenly gets distracted, because as she’s following them, a certain figure captures her eye. A female who looks EXACTLY like Tina and her sisters…….

This woman is the same age as Tina and her sisters, she has pink eyes, long Magenta dyed hair, with magenta lipstick on. She’s wearing white armour with a magenta silk cape draped over her right arm.

Ulla stops as if she’s seen a ghost, she abandons her original task of stalking the group to find out what they are doing and she hurries over to this woman who’s about to enter an elevator. The door opens and this woman goes to step inside.

“Angel. Is that you? Did you dye your hair again?” Ulla asks with hope in her voice.

The woman turns around and looks at her.

“I’m sorry ma’am, I’ve never seen you before in my life and my name is not Angel.” She goes to turn around.

“But you look so much like a woman I once encountered. She…….She saved my life, she was with one of her sisters. Eeerrmm, Mag, I think her name was.” Ulla remembers who Angel was with that day.

The woman who looks like the sisters, stop and turns again, although there’s a sense of both dread and hope on her face.

“Did you say Mag? How. How do you know her and now I’m curious? Who’s Angel?” She asks.

“Wait, are you telling me, that you’re not one of the nine sisters? But how? You look exactly like them, apart from your hair colour and eye colour, you look exactly like them.” Ulla can’t make sense of it all.

“Please, this is important and forgive me for speaking out of line, but something doesn’t make sense here. How do you know Mag, who is Angel and please elaborate on the nine!” This woman was starting to get agitated.

“Well, her previous name was Demon, but she’s renounced her ways……I was so lost. I was on a self-destructive path and she……She saved me, from ME. Although she’s since renounced her old name and she now goes by the name Angel, her and her eight sisters. But then again, surely you’ve heard of the nine sisters going around the city?” Ulla is now getting suspicious of the woman in front of her.

“My god…….She’s alive………They are all alive!” The woman replies as she takes it all in.

“You’re telling me, you didn’t know any of this? Are you a cousin of there’s or something, I mean who are you?” Ulla now wonders.

“My name is CO-5052, I am the commander of the Majestic Magentas, formerly known as the 441st scout battalion.” The commander now salutes.

“Wait what?” Ulla is now very confused.

“Listen, judging by all these questions, your clearly not from around here and the fact that you’re actually taking the time to talk to me, when everyone else who works here won’t even give me the time of day, indicates that you’re an infiltrator of some kind. Listen, would you by any chance be able to speak to me more about the nine, please, I need to know!” CO-5052 nearly begs.

“NO! I have questions that need answering too. For instance, what is going on around here, what the hell is project turnover and why am I apparently involved. Who are you? Why is everyone making such a big deal about infiltrators? Who the hell are the Phantoms? And above all else, just what in the name of god is going on in this stupid city!” Ulla snaps, this is perfectly understandable as the more she digs for answers, all she seems to find are more questions.

“Very well, I will reveal to you all that I know, but please come with me and above all else be discrete, because where I’m taking you is reserved for my kind and my kind only.” CO-5052 keeps the lift door open for Ulla to step inside.

“What do you mean, your kind?” Ulla asks as the lift starts it’s decent.

“You said I look like a group of women who you know right. Well brace yourself, because I’m about to blow your mind.” CO-5052 states as the lift continues going downwards.

A short while alter the lift stops and the door opens up. Ulla takes a step out and when she see’s whose around her……She suddenly becomes all weak and almost faints, although CO-5052 quickly holds onto her so she doesn’t collapse.

“See, I told you.” CO-5052 replies.

Don’t let the plaza grand appearance and beautiful looks fool you, inside the some of the people are rotten to the core, even the staff themselves aren’t exactly clean, with many of the workers here being ex-convicts, this plaza is basically a safe place for certain businesses to perform shady deals without the press getting wind of it, the whole place is just basically one big front. Even the young lady working the main desk at the reception has been arrested for embezzlement. Speaking of which…….

The receptionist is a young 23 year old woman. She has soft beige skin, long Havana brown hair, styled in what is known as a layered midi look, she has leaf green eyes. She is wearing a dark navy blue thigh high skirt, dark blue high heels, a blue suit shirt with small white polka dots all over it and a dark navy blue blazer. She’s wearing a gold name tag which reads “Nadia”.

Nadia is busy typing away at her computer and greeting customers as they enter, then when the coast is clear, Nadia quickly pulls out a sign from her desk draw which states “back in five minutes”. She leaves it in front of her computer and quickly does a brisk walk towards the ladies toilets. She goes inside and enters one of the cubicles. As she’s busy, the bathroom door opens again and Libido casually strolls in with her whip in hand.

Libido gently pushes on all the doors and checks to make sure all the other stall are empty, she then gives a small push on the door that Nadia is in.

“This one’s in use.” Nadia calls out.

“Ooppss, sorry, I’ll find another one.” Libido replies.

Libido walks over to the bathroom door and closes it fully before we locks it, leaving just her and Nadia the only two women inside. After a moment later, the toilet flushes and Naida exits the cubicle and starts washing her hands. She turns to see Libido leaning on a sink smiling at her.

“That’s what I get for drinking too many latte’s while I’m on shift, but I just can’t help it you know, I get so bored, I just wish sometimes that something interesting would happen to me.” Nadia explains.

Libido starts chuckling.

“What’s so funny?” Nadia asks.

“Oh nothing, nothing. It’s just, my sister once told me that sometimes, some women just have a habit of saying the really wrong things at the really wrong times. I never really knew what she meant by that, until you just said what you said.” Libido explains.

“I still don’t get it? What – Hhhuurrkkkk!” A sound of a whip cracking is heard as Libido wraps up Nadia with her whip and pulls her towards her like good Salsa dancer.

“How’s this for something interesting, you sexy, SEXY woman.” Libido says and Nadia gets pulled right into Libido’s body.

But before Nadia can reply, Libido lays one hell of a long and extremely passionate kiss on Nadia’s lips. Libido opens her eyes and watches as her fake knock out lips slowly takes hold over Nadia. Nadia herself struggles and moans for a bit as she feels the serum overwhelming her body, yet part of her can’t help but feel embarrassed as this is indeed one of the most passionate kisses she’s ever experienced. Nadia’s eyes go heavy before she closes them and gently falls asleep. Once she’s out cold, Libido stops kissing her and lays her body down on the floor, she untangles her whip from her too. Libido then walks up to the bathroom door and gently knocks three times, this is followed up by an additional four knocks, Libido then unlocks the door and opens it, which of course is revealed to be the rest of the sisters who enter the bathroom.

“Great work, okay, here is your wig and your contacts, let us know when Phantoms have arrived, the client who their meeting might already be here for all we know.” Tina says as she passes Libido a wig and a set of contact lenses so she can mimic Nadia’s appearance.

“Don’t worry sis, I’ve got this, now if you’ll excuse, seeing as I’m the one who got to knock out this lovely lady, I think it’s only fair that I get to be the one to strip her.” Libido says with anticipation as she sees the knocked out beauty in front of her.

“Fine, but only down to her undies and I’m watching you, so don’t even think about having a cheeky peek.” Mag says as she watches Libido strip her victim.

“Aaaaww, not even if she’s wearing a cheeky little G-string.” Libido says with a wink.

“Especially if she’s wearing a G-string!” Mag immediately replies.

Libido strips Nadia and much to her annoyance, Nadia was not wearing a G-string under her skirt, but instead she was wearing a pair of indigo blue panties and a sangria purple convertible bra.

“Aaahhh, no G-string.” Libido says with annoyance.

“God your lucky I love you, you horny little minx.” Tina says with a smile as she shakes her head at her sisters remarks.

While Libido gets changed into Nadia’s clothes BB holds Nadia’s body onto the toilet seat, whilst Mag and Marie secure her body to the said toilet itself. They use a whole role of Tinker’s homemade tape and secure her body by tying her ankles together then tying her ankles by wrapping tape around them and the bowl, next then apply a load of tape around Nadia’s waist and her chest and secure her body to the back of the toilet seat so she is sitting up right. Next they tie tape around her wrists before they apply multiple layers of tape around her arms and secure arms to the side of the toilet. Finally they put a couple of layers of tape over Nadia’s mouth as gag. They then disable the lock on the door, so it stays closed and they proceed to leave Nadia locked inside the cubicle. At this point Libido has already gotten changed, put on her wig and she’s putting the contact lenses into her eyes.

“So how do I look?” Libido asks.

“You look perfect sis.” Angel replies.

“Yeah, but when you’re this gorgeous, it’s hard not to look perfect.” Libido says with a cheeky wink.

Angel just smiles as she knows full well what her sister is like, so Angel just grabs Libido and gives her a massive cuddle.

“I’ve missed hearing your playful quips, I hate seeing you miserable.” Angel says as she hugs her.

“Well, it’s been a depressing couple of days, I just like to let you know, that I’m still me.” Libido replies.

“I love you just the way you are, don’t you ever change.” Tina says as she too doesn’t miss an opportunity to hug one of her sisters.

The remaining sisters climb into a vent located in the bathroom and continue to crawl their way through the building, whilst Libido leaves the bathroom and sits down at the reception desk, posing as Nadia. She pretends to look busy on the system whilst keeping her eyes open for any signs of the Phantoms.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Last edited by Trackman281 on Thu Aug 26, 2021 10:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Trackman281

Re: Chapter 40: Endlessly Circling

Post by Trackman281 »

Please be aware that this is PART TWO, please scroll up for part one. :D

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Ulla gently sips of a cup of herbal tea to steady her nerves. She’s currently sitting at a table alongside CO-5052 and it seems two other commanders have come to join them. The three commanders currently present have held up their end of the bargain and explained everything to Ulla and of course Ulla told them absolutely everything she knew about Tina and her sisters. Ulla had naturally spent a lot of time overhearing all the various criminals and of course she overheard the white masks. Ulla even overheard all the various prison guards talking about the nine sister’s heroics. Ulla was always listening out for conversations about the sisters and sure enough. The more she heard about them, the more she admired them, so because of this, Ulla has absolutely nothing but positive things to say about the sisters.

One of the other commanders apart from looking exactly like Tina, was wearing a set of armour that had snowflakes painted all over it, but the snowflakes lined in layers as they started off as a cold winter’s blue, then frost blue, then clear foggy grey and finally pure snow white. This pattern covered the commanders armour from top to bottom. The commander herself has some distinct features. Her eyes were pure sapphire blue, she has long hair dyed frosty blue and her hair is braided.

“Nice to meet you, my name is CO-1284 and I’m the commander of the Frost Bite’s, formerly known as the 202nd Siege Brigade.” CO-1284 introduces herself to Blink.

The other commander, again looked exactly like Tina, except like all the commanders she has a few noticeable traits. She had long black hair tied back in a bun which is held together with a Japanese hair Kanzashi, she’s wearing thinly fitted rectangle glasses and she has black obsidian lipstick on as well as black eye liner. She’s wearing an official officers jacket that has white sleeves and a white collar but is black from the shoulders down, she’s wearing black leather gloves and she’s wearing official black officer trousers, although she’s wearing black combat boots instead of high heels as she claims she finds high heels uncomfortable to walk in. Tina once remarked that it must be a clone thing as all clones seem to struggle in high heels.

“A pleasure to make you acquaintance, my name is CO-1010 and I am the commanding officer of the Obsidian Whispers or as we were formerly known as the 4th Sky Corps.” CO-1010 introduces herself to Ulla.

Ulla sits back on her chair.

“But I asked for your names, all you did was give me your identification numbers?” Ulla sounds confused.

“Yes, our identification tags, are our names.” CO-1010 replies.

“No…That’s not a name, that’s a number, that something you give to a product your selling on shelf, NOT a living being.” Ulla makes her point.

“Trust us, we know, but that’s all we were given when we were born…” CO-5052 sighs deeply. “I mean when we were created.” CO-5052 has to correct herself.

“Regardless, you’re still a living being and I think you deserved an actual name, I mean that’s what the nine sisters did when they finally freed themselves from this prison.” Ulla observes all the bog standard clone troopers doing routine patrols or training. “I just….Wow…..Clones…..Your all actually clones, I can’t believe this, your marvels you know that.” Ulla states.

All three of clone commanders blush in embarrassment.

“Thank you, we’ve never been called anything nice before.” CO-1284 admits.

“That’s not so surprising, judging by what you’ve just told me. Haven’t you worked it out yet. Your being treated as slaves, I mean yeah you’ve been able to retain layers of your independence because your commanders, but look at you…….You can never leave the installation unless your on a mission, everyone who isn’t a clone, treats you like absolute shit and thinks more of a tin of soup, that what they do of you. They view you all as expendable things, not even assets…THINGS…..Despite the fact your living and breathing……I’m sorry, but no wonder Tina and her sisters wanted to get out, it sounds like the best thing that ever happened to them was get out of this place.” Ulla gives the clone commanders so cold hard truths.

The three commanders all look at each other.

“The company provides for us. We’re allowed to eat only the most finest and most expensive foods whenever we want, we’re allowed to enjoy social time with each other, we’re allowed to move around freely when not on assignments, does that sound like a prisoner to you?” CO-1010 tries to rationalize her situation.

“You can justify in any shape you want, but your never allowed to leave the lower levels, unless it’s urgent, am I right?” Ulla asks.

“Why would we want to leave, regardless of our ranks, we’re ALL sisters at the end of the day.” CO-1284 states.

“Really? If that’s the truth, then why didn’t you stick up for your sisters when the Phantoms attacked? Instead you all sat back and watched as a full blown riot erupted, but then again that allowed Tina and her sisters to escape, so I guess it’s a good thing you all chickened out, otherwise they might still be stuck here.” Ulla replies.

“We failed as their commanding officers, it was our duty to protect them, and we failed. But it’s only that, we failed as their sisters too and I can’t speak for anyone else, but this hurts me more.” CO-5052 admits.

“May I remind you, that the infiltrators broke several laws that our non-clone superiors put in place for our own good! If we had joined in with those riots and helped the infiltrators, then we would have failed our soldiers and we probably would have been liquidated! If you ask me, I think we made the right decision and I stand by that!” CO-1010 shouts.

“You know I can’t believe I’m about to say this, but I miss Stasis. She used to always play this stupid prank of where she deliberately call you on the buzzer and then she’d say something stupid like…….Hi, can I get a quarter pounder with extra cheese………Then sometimes we’d actually fall for it and reply with something usually like………Yeah, do you want fries with that……..God it was so stupid, but damn it, I’d do anything for one more prank from her.” CO-1284 admits.

“Be happy that they are safe, all nine of the sisters are safe and sound and as I said, they really are trying to change the world for the better, I mean, Angel even helped me.” Ulla states.

“I just still can’t believe it. Demon actually renounced her old way and now she’s known as Angel……God I’d love to meet the new her one day…….The night angels. Tina, Marie, Mag, Angel, Tinker, Soph, Libido, BB and Stasis. Nine sisters who have stopped so many gangs, so many criminals and saved so many lives. I’m so proud of all of them.” CO-5052 says with joy in her voice.

This shouldn’t come as surprise that CO-5052 feels this way, as it was her who felt guilty after seeing Tina getting punished when she failed her first ever encounter with Blink and it was also CO-5052 that assisted Marie in helping her leave the company in disguise so she could go and assist Tina when Kuebiko was around. She might be a commander, but she also secretly has a heart.

The remaining sisters crawl through the air ducts, whilst constantly remaining in contact with Libido whose giving them constant update on everyone entering or leaving. After a short while they eventually come across what appears to be a security control room.

Down below, there are four women currently monitoring various CCTV screens and are typing away at their computers as they respond to various work emails. All four of the women are wearing black Chelsea boots, black security trousers, light blue long sleeved button security shirts and black security jackets with the word “security” stitched in yellow letter on the back.

The first woman is 23 years old, she has porcelain white skin, long straightened blonde hair and light blue eyes, she’s wearing a security uniform as described above and her security tag reads “Katie”.

The second woman is 25 years old, she has lightly tanned skin, sage green eyes, medium length French roast brown hair styled in a pixie lob look, she’s wearing a security uniform as described above and her security tag reads “Edith”.

The third woman is 20 years of age, she has sandy skin, long sunflower blonde hair styled in a wavy lob look, she has sterling grey blue eyes, she’s wearing a security uniform as described above and her name tag reads “Meadow.”

The fourth and final woman is 30 years of age, she has olive skin, medium length sparkling amber brown hair styled in a pixie cut, she has lapis brown eyes, she’s also wearing a security guard uniform as described above and her name tag reads “Sylvia”.

The four women are so bust typing away at their computers and monitoring their screens, that they don’t see the real danger, lurking right behind them. Tinker, reaches into her bag and pulls out a ball and passes it to Tina.

“Thanks Tinker.” Tina whispers as she takes the ball.

Tina carefully jiggles the vent loose before she drops the ball inside. The ball rolls right into the middle of the room and right in between the four lovely, but unsuspecting security guards. Moments later, the ball makes a beeping sound and sleeping gas quickly exhumes from the ball itself.

“Uuunnn…..Aaahhhh…..Ooooohhh……….Uuuugghhhh.” A symphony of groans and moans are heard throughout the room as the sleeping gas makes it way around, grabbing all four of the women in it’s clutches. All four of the women suddenly go very still at their desks, before they all start to feel extremely giddy. Then one by one, all four of the women all four down over their desks. Katie falls asleep slumped right over keyboard with her finger accidentally on the “Z” key. Edith accidentally knocks her coffee over as she slumps down over her desk, Meadow actually manages to pull herself back up, only to pass out with the back of her head slumped over her office chair and finally Sylvia manages to pass out on one of her arms so she has a makeshift pillow as she drifts off to slumberland.

All four women are now completely knocked out and sprawled out in various positions across their workstations. Tinker uses a remote device to switch on the extractor fans and moments later, the gas disappears so the sisters can climb out of the bed and examine the sleeping beauties.

“HAHA, yes! Look at this one, she’s fallen asleep with her finger on the Z key, oh wow and she was typing an email too. Should we hit send.” Stasis playfully jokes at the idea.

“Come on Stasis, see if one of these guards is close to your size or not.” Tina says as she checks the guards for the tags in their clothing.

“I’ve heard of falling asleep on the job, but this is ridiculous.” Stasis chuckles to herself as she checks one of the guards uniforms.

“Oh god, spare me the bad puns. Please, I beg of you.” Soph remarks.

“Hey, if we tie up their hands to their keyboards, then I guess they really will be…..TIED….to their jobs! Hahaha!” Stasis bursts out laughing.

Tina stops what she’s doing and realizes that it’s been over two days since she last heard Stasis make a terrible pun or a god-awful joke. Tina walks up to Stasis, wraps her in her arms and gives her a massive sisterly kiss on the forehead.

“It doesn’t feel right when you’re not your usual jokey self, you know that right. I mean, yeah your jokes are bad and your puns are cringe worthy, but I’ve actually missed them these past couple of days.” Tina says as she embraces Stasis.

“Yeah well, it’s been a funny couple of days hasn’t it. Or rather, not so funny as the case maybe.” Stasis replies.

“Please, never stop being you Stasis, people will always role their eyes at your jokes, myself included. But it just wouldn’t be you if you weren’t doing it.” Tina remarks as she finishes hugging Stasis.

“Yeah I know, my sense of humour is pretty legendary isn’t it.” Stasis adds.

The sisters then carefully pull the four heavily unconscious guards off of their chairs and gently put them down on the floor, they then get to work and start stripping them. With all of them pitching in, it really doesn’t take long at all to strip all four of the women. Once they have been stripped, the following is revealed. Katie is wearing a pear green padded bra and a pair of strawberry pink tanga panties. Edith is wearing a walnut brown strapless bra and a pair of apricot orange French cut panties. Meadow is wearing pineapple yellow balconette bra and a pair of cream white tap pants. Finally Sylvia is wearing a crimson red bralette and a jet black G-string.

“Oh hey, this one’s wearing a G-string.” Stasis says down her mic.

“SO UNFAIR!” Libido protests back in response down her own mic, which of course makes Stasis chuckle slightly.

The sisters then place all four of the women back on their own office chairs and pull-out multiple strands of rope from their bags. The together in a joint effort, the sisters quickly bind the four sleeping beauties to their own office chairs. They do this by tying their ankles together, then tying a few bonds around their ankles and the leg of the chair itself, then they secure several strand of rope underneath the chair and the women’s thighs before securing the bonds, thus keeping their legs in place. Next the sisters tie several strands of rope around the women’s bodies and the back of the chairs themselves, thus securing their bodies in place. Next the sisters secure bonds around the women’s individual arms and secure to the individual arms of their chairs themselves. Finally the sisters use some of Tinker’s homemade tape and swiftly seal the women’s mouth shut with it. All four of the security guards are now securely bound and gagged to their office chairs.

“Well, at least they’ll be comfortable.” Angel remarks on seeing the women.

They then open up a storage closet and one by one the sisters wheel the four bound women straight into the storage closet before closing the door, although Tina makes sure to leave it open a crack so fresh air can continuously enter.

“It’s like musical chairs in there.” Stasis says as she checks the uniforms for a correct size.

After they finish checking the sizes. Mag gets changed into Edith’s uniform. Tinker gets changed into Katie’s uniform. Marie gets changed into Meadow’s uniform and finally Soph gets changed into Sylvia’s uniform.

“Great work sisters. Okay, the four of you patrol the plaza and see if you can see any signs of the Phantoms, the moment you see anything, radio in immediately.” Tina instructs.

“We’re on it.” Mag says with a confident smile as she leaves the room being closely followed by Tinker, Marie and Soph.

“Okay, let’s continue onwards and see if we can’t find some disguises of our own.” Tina says to Angel, BB and of course Stasis.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure our writer’s convenience will come along momentarily.” Stasis thinks to herself.

With that the four remaining sisters make sure the coast is clear before they leave the office.

“So now that I’ve had time to absorb all that info, please tell me. What is project turnover?” Ulla asks.

“Honestly, we’re not sure, we’ve heard the non-clones going on about it for a few weeks now, I think sometimes they forget that we can hear everything that their saying.” CO-1284 states.

“Either that, or they just don’t care.” Ulla replies.

“Look, if you said that they’ve taken your various DNA samples without your consent and you think you may have saw capsules big enough to fit humans in. Well then, haven’t you put it all together yet? They’re basically seeing if you’re a suitable candidate to be cloned off of!” CO-1010 reveals.

“You can’t be serious?” Ulla says whilst looking at each of the commanders.

“They could be, I mean apart from the second generation of infiltrators that Soph was apart of, we actually haven’t seen or heard anything else about a second generation, so clearly their looking for a new genetic template to work off of.” CO-1284 suggests.

“But they can’t do that. This violates so many parts of my human rights!” Ulla snaps.

“Ha, do you think that they’d care. They have so much money that they genuinely have no idea what to do with it sometimes. So you can try and take them to court if you like, but I guarantee they’d have a whole garrison of lawyers just waiting to bury you under false accusation claims.” CO-5052 speaks the truth.

“I need to find out if this is true or not. Can you please help me find out?” Ulla herself begs.

“Unfortunately, no. Even though we’re officers we’re still extremely limited as to where can and where we can not go.” CO-5052 says. This comment makes Ulla lower her head in annoyance. “But, that doesn’t mean we can’t advise you on where to go.” Ulla raises her head in hope. “Now, we know for a fact that today Anna is going to be holding a private function with dozens of her investors, they do a lot of drinking and a lot of boasting about their stocks. They’re quite a pain if I’m being honest, but they never come down here, so that’s fine.” CO-5052 explains.

“Great, will you please tell me how to get there?” Ulla continues.

“Go back up the lift and take it to the top floor, then just follow the sounds of obnoxious laughing boasting and drinking and you’ll find it no problems.” CO-1284.

“Excellent, thanks and hey remember what I said about being more than just slaves.” Ulla states as she gets up to go.

As she walks to the lift, the three clone officers look at each other. It seems that deep down, they all know that Ulla is speaking the truth, but their all afraid to admit it…….

Ulla takes the lift all the way to the top floor and indeed when she reaches the top, it really doesn’t take her long to hear the sounds of obnoxious laughter and boastful bragging. Ulla follows the sounds all the way to what appears to be a giant luxurious penthouse. She peers inside and sure enough she sees dozens and dozens of men and women are clearly the main investors of the company, all drinking and going on about how much wealth they’ve accumulated. Amongst them all, Ulla notices Anna surrounded by a load of investors and she’s clearly bragging about her latest venture.

Getting close without being spotted would seem impossible, but Ulla is trying her best to get into the mindset of an infiltrator and it isn’t long before another opportunity presents itself.

A 34 year old woman with pale white skin, long flowing black hair and sapphire blue eyes is stumbling around. She’s wearing a long black dress which covers most of her body, it flows down to her knee caps and a strap on each one of her shoulders holds it into place. She’s wearing, thick black stockings and a think yet elegant black dress jacket with a single button over her bare arms. She’s wearing polished black peep toe shoes and although Ulla wouldn’t know this, her name was “Amber”.

Amber staggers around with an empty brandy glass in her hand, she’s clearly looking for a refill or a place to pass out, judging by her facial expression, it’s hard to work out. As Amber staggers around she hears a whisper coming from the door.

“Excuse ma’am, I’m sorry to bother you like this, but your going to want to follow me for a moment.” Ulla whispers.

“Now…Why…Why….Would I do that…..I have all the brandy that I need to have a brandy right here anyway.” Amber says, clearly drunk and barely stringing a sentence together.

“I know that, but it’s about your wealth, it seems that five million credits have vanished from your account and we suspect a hacker has gained entry somehow.” Ulla continues.

“Oh no….I need that…..I nneeddd that for……for eerrm……You know……The brandy……and the gin……and the brandy…….and the whisky……and the brandy…..and the vodka.”

“And the brandy, yeah I get it, for crying out loud! So please come with me and we can sort this out.” Ulla interrupts Amber, otherwise that could have gone on for a while.

Ulla escorts a very drunk Amber into a supply closet at the end of the hall.

“Hey, you’ve got something just on your cheek.” Ulla says.

“Oh yeah, what is it?” Amber foolishly replies.

“My fist!” With that, Ulla gives a swift right hook straight to ambers face. The punch connects and Amber instantly gets knocked out and slumps back against the wall. She then slides down the wall until she lands with a thump straight on her bum.

“Judging by how drunk you were, I could have probably just flicked you and that would have knocked you out.” Ulla says regarding of just how drunk Amber was.

Ulla removes Amber’s dress jacket and unzips the back of her dress, she then slides Amber out of the said dress before she unclips and removes her shoes. Finally, Ulla gently and carefully removes Amber’s thick tights. It is now revealed that Amber is wearing a jam purple C-string and a simple charcoal black strapless bra.

“Uuurrgghh, rich people and the slutty underwear choices you have.” Ulla remarks after seeing Amber’s C-string.

Ulla digs around and finds a box of brand new extension cables, she then ties several cables around Amber’s ankles, legs, body, arms and wrists, before she uses the blue elastic gloves she was wearing and turns them into a makeshift gag, which she swiftly ties around Amber’s mouth. At this point Amber is snoring her head off.

“God, with snoring like that, you’ll wake the dead.” Ulla remarks as she gets changed into Amber’s clothes.

Ulla shoves Amber’s body in a corner and quickly exits the storage room and proceeds back into the penthouse. Once inside Ulla quickly helps herself to a glass of Tequila and takes a quick swig of it, before she discreetly mingles with the other guest and slowly makes her way towards the circle of people who are hanging on Anna’s every word. Once Ulla is close enough, she manages to position herself of where she’s close enough to hear everything, but not so close that Anna will recognise her.

“Project turnover is going smoothly. I am so confident that we have a successor for our genetic template. Ulla is a perfect candidate, okay yes, she is a little screwed up in the head because she saw all those poor peasants die back when she was in Sweden or something like that. But the who the hell cares! We can always edit that part out when we are writing the genetic formula haha.” Anna coldly says.

Ulla grips her glass so tight that the it almost breaks. “How dare you! Those soldiers had families, they had loved ones! They were human beings, you sick rich little prick!” Ulla was thinking in her mind.

“Yes, yes, we still have the second batch of infiltrators, but that’s fine as we’ve put them in cryogenic sleep until we created the first batch of clones using Ulla’s DNA, then we can just put them with them or something like that.” Anna callously remarks.

Ulla downed the rest of her Tequila and gently put the glass down on the table, but before she could leave, the door opened and of course, who would stroll in but Millie Porsche.

“Oh mummy here you are, what are you still doing here. Daddy has rented out an entire restaurant just for us.” Millie says.

“Yeah, yeah, I’ll be out in a minute, tell your father I’m busy with some clients.” Anna remarks as apparently her last night is Porsche and she’s none other than Millie’s mother………This actually shouldn’t come as much of a surprise and scummy apples like them genuinely don’t fall far from the tree.

“Okay, our helicopter pilot needs to refuel anyway.” Millie boastfully says as she leaves.

“Goodness, you never stop being a mother do you. Well I must dash as apparently I’ve made dinner reservations with my husband and my dim-witted daughter. I won’t be long, so help yourself to another drink won’t you.” Anna playfully says as she leaves the room.

As she leaves, Ulla can’t believe her eyes…….

“But the sisters have humiliated Anna’s daughter for months now. Does she not know? Or does she simply just not care? Judging by the sounds of it, she doesn’t exactly seem to care about her daughter, or her husband for that matter. Seriously. I HATE rich people.” Ulla thinks to herself.

Either way, it seems Ulla got the answer she was looking for, and more for that matter. With this information she proceeds to leave the party and attempts to make her way back outside to re-join the crows and Izanagi.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Inside one of Heartfelt prisons interview room. Ellie bows her head with a big smile on her face as the Prophet gently places one of the Phantoms helmets on her head.

“You have shown such dedication to the Phantoms, without you, it would have taken us much longer to discover where the nine were hiding as well as Blink.” The prophet says as Ellie bends the knee.

“Thank you, it was an honour and a privilege and I so proud that I could assist your noble campaign against the infiltrators.” Ellie says with excitement in her voice.

Behind her the rest of the white masks all look very weary and unsure as they watch several other Phantoms, including Jetset herself hand them some helmets.

“Do you accept the noble Prophet as your true leader.” Jetset says to Willow as she passes her a helmet.

“YES, she does!” Ellie immediately shouts before Willow can respond herself.

“Do you accept the teachings of the mother of understanding and pledge to follow us?” Jetset hands a helmet to Louette.

“OF COURSE she does!” Ellie shouts. Louette looks worryingly at Willow as she takes the helmet.

“Do you accept the fact that you must DIE before being dishonoured by an infiltrator?” Jetset hands a helmet to Cassie, who’s shaking in fear.

“She does.” Ellie once again answers for her friends. Cassie shakes in absolute fear and she takes hold of the helmet

“Will you give your life in honour of our noble cause?” Jetset hands a helmet to Magda.

“I’ll just wait for her to answer.” Magda remarks.

“Hell…..Yes!” Ellie says with such excitement in her voice.

Jetset turns to the noble Prophet and bows. Ellie too bows with her, but Willow, Louette, Cassie and Magda remain standing.

“I welcome you into the Phantoms as our newest acolytes. You will be taken to outpost Zeta where you will gather information and locate the nine. BUT, that’s not all, as a token of my thanks, you will all get the honouree positions of coming along with me so we can finally kill these so called night angels once and for all!” The prophet remarks.

The prophet exits the room with Jetset, Ellie and the rest of her Phantoms following. Before they go Louette turns to Willow.

“Please….Please say that I’m not the only one who thinks that this is all wrong. Ellie’s in way over her head in signing us up with these fanatics.” Louette tries to make Willow see things from her point of view. But Willow just remains silent and bows her head.

“What about me, remember what I told you, the sisters helped me bring Mary Clyde. I don’t………I don’t want to hurt them anymore.” Cassie says to Willow.

But still, Willow just remains silent.

“I know you enjoy giving us the whole silent thing, but damn it Willow, I really wish you’d speak once in a while, because deep down surely you know that this is wrong too…….It just doesn’t feel right.” Louette continues.

“Please remember, the sisters were the ones who mended your broken hand, they didn’t have to, they WANTED to. Despite everything that we put them through…….I just……..I just can’t seem to understand what’s going on anymore.” Cassie starts to tear up.

“Don’t worry, I’m here for you, look let’s just stick together for now and see what happens okay.” Louette then turns to Magda. “You’ve been quiet in all of this.” She says.

“I personally don’t give a damn. Phantoms, white masks. What’s the difference, come on, we’ve got a job to do.” ,Magda puts on her helmet and follows the others out.

Willow looks at Louette and Cassie who are still waiting for her response, she goes to open her mouth to talk, but quickly closes it again shortly after. Willow then just shakes her head and very slowly walks out the room.

“God, damn it!” Louette says out loud about the situation.

Back at the plaza two supposedly legitimate businesswomen are just finishing a meeting.

The first woman is 28 years old, she has tanned skin, she has dark golden brown long hair styled in what’s known as the voluminous layer look and she has gemstone green eyes. She’s wearing a pair of light brown wedge booties, light grey suit trousers with a dark brown leather belt, a white and blue striped blouse with a light grey suit blazer over it. The ID in her purse reveals her name is “Sierra”.

The second woman is 30 years of age, she has warm beige skin, medium length pure diamond blonde hair styled in a layered shaggy look and she has hazel brown eyes. She’s wearing black platform shoes, white suit trousers, a black leather belt, a shocking pink button blouse and a white suit blazer. Needless to say, she stuck out quite a bit. If one was to look at her ID in her purse, they would find her name is “Lorelai”.

“Well, I must say, it was a pleasure doing business with you.” Lorelai says as she shakes Sierra’s hand.

“Oh no, the pleasure was mine honestly. I’m just happy that we were able to agree on such a fine business proposal.” Sierra replies

“Of course and if you ever hand another shipment of…..Teddy bears….That need to be docked, please give me a call won’t you.” Lorelai smiles.

“I will, I certainly will.” The two women walk down towards the main entrance of the plaza, laughing together, unaware that Stasis has loaded a green ball into her slingshot and Angel has her dart gun equipped.

“Hey, if you want my sister and I to knock out, quickly shout what!” Stasis says really quickly so it’s hard to understand.

“What?” The two women both say at once.

“Haha! You actually said it!” With that Stasis fires her ball and Angel fires her dart gun.

“Hhhurrkk!” Sierra squeals as Angel’s dart quickly hits her square in left breast.

“Gggaaahhh!” Lorelai also squeals as she gets hit right in the face with a green ball.

Lorelai is out like light as the green ball quickly took hold, but Sierra is still feeling the effects take over her body.

“Hey, I should warn you I do……Do…..Thai…Chi…..Chi…Chi……Cheese on crackers are delicious.” Sierra suddenly starts making little to no sense as she suddenly falls forward straight into Angels arms completely unconscious.

“Well, I’ve got to agree with her on that. Cheese on crackers is amazing!” Stasis nods in approval at Sierra drugged induced comment.

Angel just gives Stasis a warming smile before they both drag their burdens into the next room. Once inside they quickly close the door and get to work in stripping them. Once both of the supposed legitimate business women have been stripped, it is revealed that Lorelai is wearing a watermelon pink plunge bra and a pair of powder white lace panties. Sierra on the other hand is wearing a pair of penny brown seamless panties and a cider orange underwired bra.

With them stripped, the sisters pull out a brand new packet of zip ties and get to work on the two women. Naturally they zip tie their ankles, their calves, their thighs, their wrists, their forearms and of course, zip ties their shoulders to their sides. They quickly realize however that their initial hiding place of them in a supply closet is a bit to narrow, so in order to keep both women together and so they’ll fit in properly. The sisters use additional zip ties around both women’s bodies and secure the two women together, so their breasts are firmly pushed up and into one another’s and at the same time, they’ll be forced to make eye contact the entire time. They then use some clean rags and tie them around both women’s mouths as gags, before they squeeze both women into the supply closet and shut the door on them.

With them out of the way, Tina got changed into Sierra’s clothes and Stasis got changed into Lorelai’s clothes.

“Oh boy, we really had to tie up those two women in such a kinky and suggestive way, otherwise they wouldn’t have fit that closet together. Wow their breasts were really pressed up against each other’s, you should have seen it!” Stasis jokes down the mic. She knows what’s going to come next.

“THAT IS SO UNFAIR!” Libido shouts down the mic. To which Stasis just chuckles.

“Hey, come on Stasis, stop teasing your sister, you know how horny she gets.” BB remarks.

“I know, I know, it was just too good an opportunity to pass up.” Stasis replies.

Tina and Stasis quickly throw on some wigs to try and resemble the women their impersonating, but as soon as they are getting ready to go and find Angel and BB there disguises, Libido is heard over the mic again.

“Hey sisters. A group of Phantoms just walked in and their heading straight for the main dining room.” Libido says.

“Damn, there here earlier than what I expected. Okay, great work Libido for letting us know, just stay where you are for now and don’t risk blowing your cover.” Tina instructs.

“I won’t. Be careful.” Libido replies.

“Okay, BB and Angel, I need you two to head out the back and see if you can find where the shipment is. Tinker can you please go with them as you have the device.” Tina further instructs.

“I’m on my way, I’ll meet you outside.” Tinker says over the mic.

“So, Stasis and I will enter the dining hall and pretend we’re having a meeting. Mag, Marie and Soph, I need you three to provide overwatch and cover us in case anything goes wrong.” Tina relays additional orders.

“No problem, we’ve got your back sis.” Soph replies.

“Okay then, let’s do this.” Tina says as she hangs up her mic.

With that, the nine sisters get into their positions and get ready.

Falcon and three additional arrive in the dining room, were they spot a well-dressed businesswoman being flanked by three armed guards of her own. She waves them over before she takes her seat. While the phantoms make their way over, Tina and Stasis enter the dining hall and sit at a table nearby.

“Damn, this food looks incredibly delicious and very expensive.” Stasis says as she looks at the menu.

“You can order something if you want sister, I’ll flip the bill for you.” Tina surprisingly responds.

“Wait, really?” Stasis says as even she expected Tina to say she should focus on the task.

“Yeah, go on, I can monitor the Phantoms safely from where I’m sitting, plus we need to make our disguise look genuine, so ordering some food will appear more natural and besides. I can’t let my sister go hungry now can I.” Tina says as she smiles at Stasis.

“Heck no, you know your sisters got to eat.” Stasis quickly waves the waitress over and puts in her order, whilst Tina watches the Phantoms carefully.

Over at the Phantoms table……….

“I was told I was going to meeting the Prophet in this transaction?” The elegant businesswoman remarks.

“Yeah? Well, we were told, we’d meet the person who’s funding our operation for us and I can already tell from here, that you are not them.” Falcon replies.

“I guess both of our bosses are fibbers then aren’t they.” The businesswoman lightly jokes as she pours herself a glass of wine.

“Don’t you ever call my Prophet a fibber again, or I’ll rip your tongue out of your stupid head!” Flacon suddenly raises her voice, seemingly offended by the businesswoman’s light hearted joke.

“I’m sorry, I promise you, I meant no disrespect, I was just trying to have a little joke with you.” The businesswoman replies honestly.

“Well, I’m not the joking kind. Now then, where’s the shipment.” Falcon says, getting straight to the point.

“It’s parked outside, I have team of security personal guarding it for you as we speak, it’s in the blue lorry. Now please don’t worry, my boss has paid for all it for you already, so all you have to do is collect it. Now please, I don’t want to leave on such hostile terms, will you please just have one drink with me, so it seems like we actually got on well, plus it looks good in our bosses’ eyes.” The businesswoman suggests.

Falcon looks down at the table. “Fine, just ONE drink, but I don’t want anything alcoholic, I’ll take a tea.” She adds.

Back at the sisters table………

“Okay, the shipment is inside the blue lorry and is being protected by a security team. Angel, BB, Tinker, your up sisters, good luck and radio in immediately if you need back up.” Tina says over the mic.

A few seconds later, the waitress comes back and places a plate down in front of Stasis, to which Stasis just drools with delight. On her plate, is one of the largest sirloin steaks she’s ever laid eyes on, it’s surrounded by roasted vegetables and a small jug of peppercorn sauce is placed next to it.

“Oh my god this looks amazing.” Stasis says as she drizzles her peppercorn sauce over her steak.

“As long as your happy, I’m happy.” Tina says to Stasis with a smile.

“Don’t worry, this tastes amazing, so I promise you, I’m very happy right now.” Stasis also says with a smile as she takes a satisfying first bite of her steak dinner.

Indeed, if there was there one thing that always made Tina feel a bit more relaxed, it was watching Stasis eat. For some reason whenever Tina saw Stasis eating, she always knew that things seemed to be okay in the world, for should there ever come a day where Stasis says she isn’t hungry. Tina would know that there was something very wrong in the world.

Outside, the three sisters didn’t exactly have any trouble in locating the shipment as it was literally the only blue lorry in the are and it was surrounded by a group of hired guns. The three sisters watch as two of the guards break away from the pack and make their way over to a load of crates and barrels near where the sisters are hiding. Angel readies her dart gun, but Tinker places a hand on her shoulder.

“Save your darts sis, I got this one.” Tinker says as Ebony and Ivory come scurrying out of her bag.

The two guards make their way round the other shipments, clearly just doing a standard perimeter check. Both of the guards are female.
The first guard has ivory skin, sable brown eyes, long blowout burgundy black hair styled in a layered with curtain bangs look, she was 26 years old and her name patch said “Kylee”.
The second guard has almond brown skin, long frizzy chocolate cherry black hair, she has vale green eyes and she is 29 years old. The name patch on her jacket reads “Colette”.

Both women are wearing dark green combat trousers, black laced military boots, dark green jackets, with light green shirts underneath, they both have dark green caps on and both of them have equipment vests on, filled with items such as zip ties, ammunition clips, handcuffs and smoke grenades.

“So, did you hear that it’s half price of all shoe stores downtown this Saturday?” Kylee asks.

“Heck yeah, I’m heading down there with my girls and we’re gonna shop till we drop baby.” Colette replies.

“Same here, I’m hoping to buy some bondage boots.” Kylee accidentally confesses.

“Aahh yeah, so you like being tied up do you?” Colette says with a playful nudge.

“What? Hell no! I do all the tying up back home with my boyfriend. Believe me, there will NEVER come a time where I’ll be seen bound and gagged in my undies and you can bet your last credit on that.” Kylee replies……Although her choice of wording really couldn’t have come at worser time.

Ebony and Ivory position themselves on a crate and as the two guards idly walk by, the two spiderbots leap into the air and land firmly on the guards backs, here they very quickly sink their fangs of Tinkers homemade knock out serum straight into the guards.

“Eeekk!........Waahhh!” Both guard shriek as first they feel the small prick of the needle, then they feel the effects of the serum. Both guards look at each other and watch as each other’s eyes go very heavy and sleepy, they probably shouldn’t have looked at each other as they both fall forward and accidentally bonk heads which only further speeds up the process. Both guards then crumple into a pile on top of each other, completely out cold and sleeping softly.

Angel and Tinker hurry out and grab the two sleeping guards by their ankles and drag them behind a load of containers. They then proceed to get to work in stripping them. Once they’ve been fully stripped, it is revealed that Kylee is wearing a pine green transparent strap bra and a pair of crocodile green bikini panties. Whilst Colette is wearing a cream halter-neck bra and a pair of daffodil yellow boyshorts.

“Ebony, Ivory, go do your thing.” Tinker says and with that both Ebony and Ivory scurry over and as tradition, they procced to wrap up both Colette and Kylee with their webbing. Naturally they web up both women from the tips of their toes, all the way up to the tops of their shoulders, then wraps additional webbing around their mouths as gags before they both scurry back into Tinker’s bag. Tinker then gets changed into Kylee’s uniform, whilst Angel gets changed into Colette’s uniform.

But before the sisters can hide the two guards a shadow towers over them. Angel and Tinker turn around to see a very tall and a very athletically toned woman standing behind them. She has white skin, medium length blonde hair tied back in a bun, cobalt blue eyes and she’s wearing the exact same uniform that Colette and Kylee were just wearing. She’s 32 years of age and according to her name patch, her name is “Olga.”

“Well, well, look what I found, it seems I managed to catch two infiltrators in the act, perfect, this will surely get me a raise in my next paycheque.” But as Olga says this, she feels someone tap her shoulder.

Olga turns around to come face to face with BB who seems be the exact same height as her. BB quicks her a quick size up before she smiles at her.

“Perfect, your just my size.” BB then pounces on Olga.

“Hhheeemmmm……Wwwhhh…..hhhmmppphh!” BB clamps one of her hands over Olga’s mouth and tackles her to the floor. BB has since activated the chloroform setting on her gloves, she now sits down on top of Olga’s stomach and presses all of her weight down, Olga maybe a tall woman, but even she couldn’t get out of this situation. With the chloroform now seeping out of BB’s gloves and covering Olga’s mouth and nose, it really doesn’t take long before Olga’s moaning gets softer and softer until she passes out fast asleep.

BB then too drags her burden round to the rest of her sisters and proceeds to strip her of her uniform. Once Olga has been stripped, it is revealed that she is wearing a Rufous red thong and an admiral blue caged bra.

BB then uses Olga’s own handcuffs and swiftly both pairs to secure her ankles and her wrists, she then uses Olga’s own zip ties from her equipment vest and secures Olga’s legs, arms and elbows. Finally, BB uses a strip of Tinker’s homemade tape and swiftly sticks it over Olga’s mouth. With her done and dusted, BB gets changed into Olga’s uniform.

The three sisters then crack open a crate and put Olga inside first, purely because she’s the biggest of the three, they then place Colette and Kylee on top of her and close the lid, although not all the way as Angel makes sure that all three women will still have enough room to breath properly when they wake up. Stepping out from behind the crates in their newly acquired disguises, the three sisters head over to the truck.

“Hey, the boss says that the Phantoms will be out soon to collect the goods, so we’ve got to quickly check it over before they come out. You know how pernickety those Phantoms are.” BB says to one of the guards as her, Angel and Tinker get close.

“Yeah, they are something aren’t they. Alright, but make it quick alright.” The guard replies.

“Oh don’t worry, we will.” BB smirks as the three sisters climb into the lorry.

Once inside, Tinker gets straight to work, she pulls out a canister and attached it onto the shipment itself, she then starts monitoring it from one of her pads as the chemicals start to react to one another. Moments later the formula has finished doing what it needs to do and Tinker safely removes the now empty canister and pops it back into her back. She then sticks the remote tracker onto the shipment itself so they see just where this so called temple is that the Phantoms use as their main headquarters.

“All done, the Phantoms might as well use air freshener on their targets, as this shipment is now completely useless.” Tinker says confidentially.

“Amazing work sis.” Angel says placing a comforting hand on Tinkers shoulder.

“She’s right, we know you can be quite nervous on the field, and you prefer to stay behind and monitor the situation from your computer, but we’re never sorry when you join us, we love it when we have you standing by our side.” BB adds placing her hand on Tinker’s other shoulder.

Tinker turns bright red out of embarrassment. “Thank you and I mean that too. Thank you sisters, you’re the best!” Tinker says as she blushes even further and tries not to make eye contact with them.

“Anytime sis.” Angel gives Tinker and sisterly wink before she switches on her mic. “This is Angel, the shipment has been sabotaged successfully, we’re making our way back to you now.”

“Great work! We’ll all rendezvous at the front entrance.” Tina replies.

With that, the sisters begin to regroup at the front.

Ulla has since regrouped with the crows and Izanagi and she has gotten changed back into her military fatigues. She’s examining a pad that Izanagi swiped from the Phantoms main compound after their successful assault.

“So this gives us the location of every Phantom outpost?” Ulla says as she looks at the map currently displayed on the device.

“Yes, now I haven’t shown it to anyone else yet as I thought you might like to have a look at it first captain.” Izanagi replies.

“Thank you for bringing me this. But if it’s all the same to you, I’m going to keep it and we’re not going to tell anyone else about this.” Ulla says as she picks up the pad.

“But why captain?” Izanagi wonders.

“Because I watched too many good people die on that raid and I shall not watch anymore bleed out and die on my watch. So, we are going to hit these outposts, one at a time and slowly push the Phantoms back to their little hideout and THAT’S where we will finish them.” Ulla plans out.

“What about us captain?” Crow 3 asks.

“You’re all coming with me. Things are becoming too…Uncertain around here, so all of you are coming with us. BUT, you do exactly what I say and when I say it, am I understood?” Ulla orders.

“Yes captain!” All four members of the crows respond.

“Just us though? Do you really think we can do this by ourselves?” Izanagi questions.

“Yes, I do. We move fast and we strike hard, they won’t be expecting such precise attacks from such a small team, it’s perfect.” Ulla replies.

“But what about Anna?” Izanagi further asks.

“What about her?” Ulla says in a cold tone as she clenches her fists together.

With that response, Izanagi rushes off to pack her things whilst the crows do the same. Whilst they are packing, Ulla watches a helicopter land then Anna hops off before it flies away again.

“I saw you get on that chopper earlier, I recognise your daughter, I didn’t realise that she was part of the company?” Ulla asks, secretly trying to gain knowledge.

“Who Millie? Ppfftt, Millie’s an idiot. She could never be trusted to run such a business as mine, plus my husband absolutely spoils her rotten as it is.” Anna coldly replies.

“So? Your own daughter has no idea what you do here?” Ulla prods for more information.

“Good grief no, as I said, my daughter is a complete moron, if she knew what I really did here, she squander it all and run this company into the ground, I guarantee it.” Anna says whilst shrugging.

“Hey, is it true, that your daughter got ambushed several times by a team of infiltrators?” Ulla asks, hoping that Anna accidently reveals the clones.

“Yep and it was by the same group each and every single time. But does my daughter learn? Does she improve? Does she adjust? Nope, she still does the same stupid things again and again, then wonders why they keep happening to her. Oh well, never mind eh, now if you excuse me captain, I have a party to return to.” Anna says as she walks passed to re-join her investors in the private penthouse.

“Incredible. Anna even knows that it’s the nine sisters who are humiliating her daughter and she just doesn’t care at all…….Wow……She’s not going to win mother of the year anytime soon is she.” Ulla just shakes her head in disbelief.

Ulla then reaches into her pocket and pulls out the pad again and scrolls through the list of Phantom outposts.

“So, by the looks of it, in terms of distance. First, we will hit outpost Indigo, then outpost foxtrot, then we should hit outpost ZETA.” Ulla works out.

Ulla watches as the crows form up in front of her carrying their luggage, they naturally then perform the respectful salute of place a right fist over their heart and holding their left hand behind their backs, to which Ulla responds with the said salute herself.

“Why do they do that?” Izanagi asks as she’s the last one to regroup with everyone.

“It’s a sign of respect and it’s a sign that they’ve devoted both their hearts and lives to me and to me only. I salute them back to say that I honour their devotion and I’ll do everything in my power to protect them.” Ulla states with a cold and emotionless expression.

“Well, that’s pretty noble.” Izanagi observes.

“Yeah sure, why not.” Ulla just rolls her eyes and grabs her bag before all six women make their way towards one of the troop transports that Ulla had arranged to be standing by.

After the sisters had all regrouped, they watched from a far as Falcon and her Phantom escort, checked the supplies over before they left with eh shipment itself, thankfully it seems that the Phantoms have a healthy partnership with whomever is funding them, so Falcon doesn’t even suspect that Tinker has sabotaged the goods. Once Falcon and her escort are away, Tinker checks her laptop to make sure that the device is working.

“Perfect, everything is working fine, this will lead us straight to their main headquarters.” Tinker naturally observes.

“Right, here’s the plan. It would be foolish of us to tail them all the way back to their temple and not have a plan. So we’re going to wait, we’re going to see where the trackers final stop is and then we will formulate a plan from there.” Tina states as she looks at each of her sisters individually.

“What about Shannon?” Angel asks.

“If we can find a way to help Blink is rescuing her daughter, then we will definitely assist. I don’t care what Kheshig says, the only safe place Shannon can be is with her mother and I must admit, it actually sickness me to know that apparently the Phantoms are willing stupe to any level in their false crusade.” Tina replies.

“Which reminds me. I’ve been reading through those books Kheshig gave me. There are actually some interesting things in them that really contradict what the Prophet is making the Phantoms do, so who knows, some of this knowledge might prove quite fruitful in taking her down.” BB says with hope in her voice.

“Then of course, there is still the fact that Ulla is out there somewhere and judging by the reports of eyewitnesses stating that they saw a masked warrior surrounded by military soldiers going to and from various locations, it clearly means that she’s on the war path.” Soph observes.

“Ulla’s not a bad woman sis, she’s just so lost and looking for a purpose in this life, it’s just unfortunate that Anna of all people would be the one to take advantage of her. Please, if we happen to come across Ulla at any point in all this. Then let me talk to her. I can get through to her, I know I can.” Angel replies.

“I know that’s how you managed to stop Ulla before, by simply talking to her, but if you think I’m going to let you get face to face with her without me standing by your side? then you’ve got another thing coming.” Tina says, as there is simply no way, Tina would let any of her sisters get close to Ulla without standing by next them, ready to protect them should things go bad.

Angel and Tina share a smile with each other before they get ready to head back to their hotel room for some rest.

“Poor Blink, I can’t even begin to imagine what pain she must be going through right now.” Angel thinks out loud. Tina puts her arm around her for support as they walk away. Angel knows that should an opportunity presents itself, Tina will indeed help Blink rescue Shannon and not if, but when that time comes. Angel wants to be tagging along with them, that’s for sure.

****************************************************************************************************************************
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Please note that this is PART THREE, please scroll all the way to the top for parts one and two, thank you. :D

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Unless you’ve been through it yourself, nobody could even begin to understand just what sort of pain Blink was going through, she hasn’t slept in over two days, she’s barely eaten or drank anything and she’s really running herself ragged. She’s in constant communication with Pearce as he feeds her information of local hideouts and other gang related hotspots. Blink searches and searches frantically, hoping and praying, that someone might have an idea of where the Phantoms could be. Blink would take even the smallest of hints, if it just means that she could rescue her daughter.

Blink stands just outside of a biker gang hotspot. Her eyes weigh heavily due to the lack of sleep and her body feels weak due to the lack of food, but the determination and the will power to rescue Shannon, is all the strength and motivation Blink needs to continue pushing forward and to continue searching. Blink watches as a lone biker woman leaves the bar with an empty bottle of whisky in her hand.

The biker woman in question is 22 years old. She has light skin, long frizzy blonde hair and dark blue eyes. She’s wearing black leather biker boots, black leather trousers, a dark pink and red striped corset top, a black leather jacket, a red and dark pink bandanna, black leather fingerless gloves and even though it’s night time, she’s still wearing sunglasses. Now Blink wouldn’t know this and she wouldn’t care. But the bikers name was “Macie”.

“Hey, can you help me? I thought I was supposed to be in the tough part of Heartfelt, but all I’m seeing around here are a bunch of girlie girls.” Blink shouts at Macie.

“What did you say?” Macie says looking straight at Blink.

“I said, I thought you biker chicks were supposed to be tough, but all I’m seeing is a barbie girl wannabe.” Blink further pokes the bear.

“Oh that’s it, your asking for a serious beatdown!” Macie snaps.

“Sure, come on then. Come fight me.” Blink says as she slowly disappears behind a dumpster.

“Oh, you’re dead!” Macie runs straight after Blink and follows her behind the dumpster.

But as soon as Macie gets behind dumpster, she’s greeted by a massive left fist. Blink punches Macie right in her stomach and really drives her fist as deep as she can, so it really takes all the wind out of Macie. Blink pulls out and Macie coughs and splutters and falls to her knees. Blink then gives Macie a swift chop straight to the side of her neck and Macie falls down on the floor, out like a light. Even though Macie is knocked out, Blink bends down and grabs her by the back of hair and lifts her head so she can speak to her.

“Believe me. Dead doesn’t even begin to describe how I’ve felt these past couple of days.” Blink says in a venomous tone as she drops Macie back on the ground.

Blink rolls Macie on her back and begins to strip her. She strips off Macie’s boots, trousers, jacket, gloves, corset, bandanna and her sunglasses. Underneath her clothing it is revealed that Macie is wearing a black leather thong and a magenta pink multiway bra. Now Macie was wearing a pair of black ankle socks with little white skulls on them, but Blink has removed them from Macie’s feet and shoved inside her mouth to act as a gag. Naturally she also put a layer of duct tape over her mouth to, so it completes the gag. Behind the said dumpster Blink has a small bag which contains about a dozens strands of rope. She then swiftly proceeds to use every strand of rope she has and swiftly ties up Macie, making she ties up her ankles, her wrists and pretty much every other part of her body in the process. It seemed like over kill, but as anyone whose anyone knows. A woman will always be at her most unpredictable and her most dangerous when she’s searching for her child.

Blink opens up the dumpster and if though there are already several bags of rubbish in there and it smells to high heaven. Blink still lifts up Macie’s unconscious body and tosses her inside the dumpster before she closes the lid. Blink then gets changed into Macie’s clothes and proceeds to even put the sunglasses on, although this is more or less to hide the fact that she’s been crying constantly over the past couple of days. Blink then enters the bar itself.

Twenty minute later…….

Blink leaves the bar, no one in there had even heard of the Phantoms, so it seems like this would be yet another dead end. That is until Blink looked up and saw a Phantom standing in an alleyway with her hands behind her head. She hadn’t stripped out of her armour, but she did get down on her knees. This Phantom was none other than Elisha. Elisha was visibly shaking out of pure fear as she knew what was about to come next, but if she wanted to help Blink be reunited with Shannon, she knew that she had to take it on the chin. Speaking of which.

Blink immediately rushes straight at Elisha and swiftly punches her right under her chin. Elisha falls back hard on her back, Blink then proceeds to kick Elisha as hard as she can in her stomach several times, she then grabs Elisha, hoists up on her feet and shoves her straight into a wall. Blink then punches Elisha right in the side of her head and she falls down hard for a second time.

“Where is she!” Punch. “Where is my daughter!” Punch. “Tell me now!” Punch.

Blink then wraps her hands around Elisha’s throat and applies come pressure.

“Please……..*cough*………That’s why…….*cough*………I’m here……..*cough*…….I’ll tell you, I’ll tell you.” Elisha frantically tries to reply.

Blink lets go of Elisha’s throat and lifts her up by the suit of her armour.

“You better not be messing me around you Phantom filth, or I’ll make you wish your mother had a headache the night you were conceived!” Blink gets right into Elisha’s face.

“I’m not, I’m not. Look, your daughter is currently at our main headquarters, I can’t get you in myself but I know of a way how to.” Elisha says wiping the blood away from her mouth.

“Why on Earth would I ever trust you!?” Blink snaps.

“Because your friends with Tina and her sisters aren’t you?” Elisha says as she rubs her neck.

“So, what does that have to do with anything?” Blink says trying to work it out.

“Tina saved my girlfriends life, not once. But TWICE. I was already a Phantom before I met the love of my life, so I had no idea. I realize now that if it wasn’t for Tina, my girlfriend wouldn’t have been killed and I never would have got the privilege of meeting her. I owe Tina everything and the way I see it, any friend of Tina’s or her sisters must be a good person, so I WANT to help you……Besides. This is just going too far. There are lines in life you just do NOT cross and when the others abducted your daughter. The Phantoms have crossed a line now that there’s just no coming back from.” Elisha gets down on her knees again. “Now you can punch me again and again if you like, trust me, I know I deserve it. But please know that I genuinely want to help you, will you at least let me explain.”

Blink walks over and sure enough, she punches Elisha one more time in the chest, but as Elisha falls to the ground, Blink then holds out her hand and offers it to her. Elisha then warily and very shakily accepts it and Blink helps her to her feet.

“Do you know how or who from Tina saved your girlfriend?” Blink quizzes.

“Yes. It was some freak who goes by the name Kuebiko.” Elisha says as she puts her helmet back on.

“Kuebiko!” Blink’s eyes widen when she hears that name. “Damn it, your story might actually be true then, if you know about Kuebiko of all people.” Blink then gets into Elisha’s face again. “Do you dare even think for a minute though that I trust you and don’t think this means I like you either, because as far as I’m concerned, you’re the one’s who abducted Shannon in the first place and this is something I will NEVER forget.” Blink scolds Elisha.

“I fully understand and I never expect you to forgive or forget, but please allow me to explain.” Elisha gets out a map and presents it to Blink. “Now, what I’m going to do, is pretend to arrest you and then I’m going to take you to outpost ZETA. I’ll keep you there a makeshift prisoner, so I can go back to our main headquarters and smuggle a uniform for you. Then I’ll bring it back to you so you can disguise yourself as a Phantom. Then it should be easy for me to get you inside our main headquarters and you can be reunited with your daughter once more.” Elisha states.

“You’re going to PRETEND to arrest me huh, why can’t you just take me there right now?” Blink asks suspiciously.

“Because it’s forbidden to even bring an infiltrator prisoner to the temple, even if it’s for an execution, so I need to grab you a disguise and smuggle you in that way. Don’t worry, I won’t ask you to strip and if you want to keep any concealed items on you so you feel more comfortable, then please do so.” Elisha says.

“Fine, can you hang on a minute though, I need to grab my things.” Blink walks over to grab her bag.

But when she gets there, she quickly pulls out her phone and presses a quick dial number to a secure line. Moments later someone answers the phone.

“Hey sister it’s me. Listen I’m about to do something incredibly stupid, but I need you to follow me to make sure than I’m not walking into a trap or anything. Please sis, I could really use the assistance.” Blink whispers over the phone.

“And do tell, what’s in it for me?” Knipperen answers back.

“We’ll apparently be going to sort of forbidden temple, I’d wager they probably have a few valuable items lying around just waiting for you to steal.” Blink whispers as she pretends to gather her supplies.

“Say no more, you had me at valuable. Okay sister dear, keep your phone on and I’ll follow it’s signal straight to you and keep an eye on things.” Knipperen replies.

“Thank you sis. I love you.” But by the time Blink says this, Knipperen has already hung up the phone.

While it always seems impossible, Blink would love it if just once. Just once, she could have a relationship with her sister like Tina has with her sisters. Blink loves Knipperen with all of her heart and indeed she knows that Knipperen loves her too. She just wishes Knipperen would so something small, like actually give her a hug every now and then. It’s seems like such a small gesture, but it would mean the absolute world to Blink, that’s for sure.

Blink makes sure her phone is still active before she scoops up her bag and follows Elisha. Even if this is a trap, she knows that Knipperen will be close by and hopefully ready to jump in, should the situation call for it. With that Elisha opens up the passenger seat of a car and allows Blink to climb inside. Elisha then climbs into the driver's seat and starts the engine, moments later the car pulls away and they on their way to outpost zeta.

THE END OF CHAPTER FOURTY
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

First, I'd like to mention that I enjoyed the structure of the story. It allows itto have a nice pace: in medias res beginning - phase during which the characters plan their moves - infiltrations (plus Ulla's subplot) - preparation of the story's climax.

Now, that's how you do a beginning! Wow! From the raid on Blink's flat to the sisters' scene with Kheshig to Blink's conversation with Pierce to the battle between Izanagi and Jetset. That's a one heck of a way to introduce the stakes and the upcoming arcs, to introduce new character dynamics, and to shift the tone of the story! ;) And a perfect way to properly introduce two villains: Falcon and Prophet. (Technically, the Prophet has been here for a while, but this is the first time we see her in action, and she doesn't disappoint!) Their sheer brutality and merciless nature were in full display. The story shows that they mean business while also displaying their evilness / despicableness. Plus, after that, the mood of the story is instantly set. A little marvel of 'in medias res' introduction.

About one specific detail: Maryse's demise was well staged, but I'll be honest and say that it sadly didn't impact me as much as it should have. I think it's linked to the episodic format of your series: Maryse's appearances were too few and too far for her death to have a big emotional impact on me. Her last physical appearance was in chapter 23; and the last time she had a huge impact on the plot was in chapter 21. Maryse's demise has a HUGE shock value, a plus to highlight the tone shift and the violence of this beginning, but not much emotional impact.

The following part is 'calmer', so to speak. A way to show the characters react to the events and prepare their next moves, and to allow readers to catch their breath. The scene with the sisters in the hotel was a huge highlight, once more a way to show their bond, and a way to pay homage to Maryse's character. As many predicted, the fact that there are so many factions (the sisters and Blink, Kheshig's, the Prophet's, Ulla's, the Company's...) creates an interesting dynamic and a good suspense, as allegiances are bound to change.

Then the infiltration parts begin. As said in the first sentence, I enjoyed the structure of the story. In general, these parts were lighter - a good way to alleviate the tension and dark stuff.
Ulla's part with Francesca was nice, and her 'analytical' way of approaching the infiltration makes the scene more original. Plus, her resourcefulness is in full display with the improvised bonds and gag.
Libido is always a riot, and the funny moments centered around her helped alleviate the bleakness of the situation. (The running gag of everyone but her being able to come across g-strings or. :lol: ) Same remark with the following scene with the security guards and Katie falling asleep on the Z key. Also... How did you manage to turn Stasis' horrible puns into a heartwarming moment? Because you did!
Between Millie and Amber, slutty underwear indeed seems to be a rich people thing. Though snoring loudly definitely is unlady-like!
"Two supposedly legitimate businesswomen" These are so rare... Greatly enjoyed their position. ;) Or Sierra's comment for that matter. Thai-Cheese is actually a very ancient martial art, only practiced by a select few masters. :lol: Also, Stasis' joke at the beginning. Well, technically they said 'what' so they agreed. QED.
I'll never get tired of guards like Kylee who say the exact worst thing at the exact worst time. :lol: And BB lucked out this time. She'll appreciate Olga's sacrifice.
Nothing to say about the descriptions, good as always. Engough diversity with the ways used to knock them out, the bondage tools, the undergarments, the hiding places, etc.

The exception was Blink's scene, where this time the uniform stealing was not used as a tool to lighten the mood, but as a tool to highlight Blink's distress. Once again, well-done.

Wasn't expecting the White Masks to be put out of jail by the Phantoms, and to actively be part of the story. (Though I'm all in! ;) Thanks again.) I appreciated a lot how you displayed that they're absolutely not on the same page. Interested to see what you'll do with them. (Though I'll probably need a few heads-up about what will become of them for 'some' reason, if you catch my drift... ;) ;) Maybe in a PM please?) You've captured their personalities well with their ways of reacting to the Phantoms' offer. Louette is maybe a little too reluctant, but it creates an interesting group dynamic - 2 on board, 2 NOT on board, and 1 who's shifting between the two. In a group of 5, it's a very good configuration.

I think the clone officers looked too nice, and more importantly too critical of their boss Anna. They didn't strike me as the kind of women who cared about Tina and her sisters or their soldiers, Tina herself commented that they were treating their soldiers as expendable pawns and numbers. Maybe the have mellowed out with time. Or maybe Tina was biased. But seeing them in a supporting role felt a little weird.

And to the reveal that Anna is Millie's mother, I'll have a few things to say...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-3GOo_ ... TheQuacken

Though who could blame her when she has harsh words towards her daughter?

All in all, it seems that the big climax of the story is approaching. I can hardly wait to see Blink and the sisters infiltrate the Phantoms' compound.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Rufusluciusivan - Wow! I actually wasn't expecting a review for this chapter so quickly, many thanks indeed! :D

Thank you! I admit, I realised that Jetset was the Phantom who always got the most screen time (apart from Kheshig), so I really needed to give both Prophet and Falcon some screen time too, as they've both been around for as long as Kheshig and Jetset, yet they both haven't really made much of an impact until now. So to me, this was perfect and I am really glad that you appreciated this as well. :D

Originally I was going to write the whole thing of Ulla going on her one woman rampage and completely decimating the Phantoms, but I thought that would take too long to write and not many people would be too keen on watching Ulla go full on John Wick and flat out slaughtering them, so I ultimately decided edit it to Izanagi and Jetset simply overhear the commotion before Ulla appears revealing that she wiped them out single handily. I personally think I made the right call on this one. :D

Honestly, I just simply have no idea what to do with Maryse, I've been trying think of a way to use her characters for months now, but I just couldn't get any ideas, so I just used her death as a way to show that the Phantoms are truly a dangerous threat and they are naturally willing to kill. So please don't worry too much about not really feeling the impact of Maryse's death. :D

I love writing scenes of the sisters just simply bonding and coming together to give each other both love and support. I really enjoy showing everyone that the nine sisters truly have an unbreakable bond and no what happens, the sisters will always be there for one another, they'll just never leave each other's side. The love and bond that these sisters have for one another is one of the pillars of this universe and as I said. I love writing them. :D

Ulla herself will probably never be a fully fledged infiltrator, but everything she said is true. She naturally found a way to get closer to her goal without being caught and that way just happened to be replacing and impersonating Francesca. I'm actually having quite a bit of fun writing Ulla as she's allowing me to have this character, who's not an infiltrator, but she also understands that sometimes, the USB method is the CORRECT method, if she wants achieve the things she needs to. :D

Hahaha poor Libido, all she wants to do is have a sneak peek at a woman wearing a G-string, so she has some.....material.....For when she inevitably takes one of her famous "long" stress relief showers. :lol:

The scenes with Tina hugging both Libido and Stasis after they did their usual antics, was a way to highlight that Tina truly hates seeing her sisters miserable, she absolutely can't stand it. She knows that when Libido is making sex references and when Stasis is making terrible puns, then that is them being them. Tina just wants her sisters to be themselves and she wants them to be happy, it greatly hurts Tina to see her sisters upset.

Needless to say, I loved writing the USB scenes themselves, I enjoy writing silly banter between the unknowing victims, moments before they get ambushed and knocked out, it's just great to hear random banter and I'm naturally pleased to hear that you enjoy these moments too. :D :lol:

Blink is purely acting on motherly instincts, she's turning the city inside out and flipping it upside down until she finds Shannon, for Blink this is literally worse than death. The thoughts that must be running through her mind must be unbearable. We all know that Shannon means absolutely everything to Blink. As you can tell by the set up, Blink is about to accidentally put straight on a collision course with both Ulla and the White Masks and I really can't wait to show it to you. :D

Interestingly enough, I originally had a different set up for Blink. For you see, after Shannon got abducted, Blink was originally supposed to turn to Kuebiko and persuade her to help her make the fear toxin formula. Blink was then going to use it on several groups of Phantoms so they could truly feel the fear of what Blink was feeling, at one point I even had Blink using some of the fear toxin on the white masks as she blamed them for Shannon's abduction too......BUT.......I realized that this was really out of character for her and I know that Blink is one of the favourite characters of a certain member, ;) so I didn't want to ruin it, thus I reinvented it and had Blink working alongside her husband and tirelessly searching the city for any trace of Shannon's whereabouts. I hope I made the right call in doing this. :D :?:
Wasn't expecting the White Masks to be put out of jail by the Phantoms, and to actively be part of the story. (Though I'm all in! ;) Thanks again.) I appreciated a lot how you displayed that they're absolutely not on the same page. Interested to see what you'll do with them. (Though I'll probably need a few heads-up about what will become of them for 'some' reason, if you catch my drift... ;) ;) Maybe in a PM please?)
Oh but of course, I really don't want the white masks to fade into obscurity, they are so interesting and so unique that I just had to use them. 8-) ......Oh don't worry I catch your drift. ;) So I promise you, I'll let you know what will become of them, I think it might actually surprise you, but please don't worry as I'll be more than happy to send you a PM and we will be able to take a look at it. :D

What I think we need to remember about the clone officers, is that they do have a level of independence, okay fair enough is nowhere near on the same level as the infiltrators, but these clone officers aren't dumb and they clearly all have a layer of personal identity. For example, it's the little things like their nicknames, their colour choices, their hair styles and even their armour modifications, these are little snippets of who the clone officers really see themselves as, if they were aloud to truly embrace their independence. :D

When it comes to CO-5052, as we all saw back in the very early chapters, she at times came across as quite sympathetic to Tina and her sisters, for example, it was CO-5052 who greatly apologised to Tina and genuinely felt guilty about sending Tina out of her own to go after Kuebiko. It was also CO-5052 who assisted Marie in sneaking out of the company so she could go and assist Tina. I truly believe that even though she's a clone officer, CO-5052 clearly has some idea that the company isn't exactly the best place to be. :D

As for CO-1010, she still believes in the company whole heartedly. But this is purely because of her conditioning / brain washing when she was growing up. She was forced to believe (just like all the others) from birth that they were bread, purely to serve the company and that the company as well as Anna was basically God to them. I still think CO-1010 has this mind set because during the clone officer scenes, CO-1010 was fairly quick at coming to the companies defence. ;)

Finally, when it comes to CO-1284, I personally believe she's going through the whole "you never know what you had until it's gone" sort of thing. Because yes, clearly Stasis bugged the hell out of her with her constant pranks, but since Stasis and the rest of the sisters managed to escape. I think CO-1284 kind of misses it, I think she doesn't like seeing all the basic grunts just doing their things without offering any excitement. :D

P.S: Don't worry about the clone troopers themselves, they still hate the infiltrators with a passion, it was always the whole ideology thing with them. The troopers believe that the only way to win a war to kill your enemies, whilst infiltrators believe that it is intel what wins wars and not needless killing. So I don't think the clone troopers miss Tina and her sisters at all.....But the officers might. ;)
And to the reveal that Anna is Millie's mother, I'll have a few things to say...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-3GOo_ ... TheQuacken
HAHAHAHA! :lol: YES.........yes.......So worth it! 8-)

As for Anna. I believe that she clearly doesn't care about her daughter and she genuinely views her as an idiot. I mean Anna clearly knows that it must be the sisters whose always humiliating Millie, but Anna just doesn't give a damn. She wants Millie to grow up and stop squandering off of her wealth, she knows that if she let Millie know what her company actually did for a living, Millie would probably ruin her entire business in about a month. So Anna goes to great lengths to hide what her company really does from Millie. Anna just does not view her as a worthy successor at all. Plus she hates the way her husband (the mayor) molly coddles and spoils Millie, she believes that Millie should learn to stand on her own two feet, but she can't, because as proven time and time again......Millie is a spoilt little brat with more money than brains and she makes really, REALLY stupid decisions. :D

Thank you very much for all your awesome feedback and I promise we're getting ready to at long last see some of these confrontations. Honestly, thank you very much again and I am really pleased that you enjoyed this chapter and I'm also pleased that you enjoying the overall arc as a whole. Damn, it's a good feeling. :D 8-) :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Another wonderful chapter. I don't know how you keep doing it Trackman!

I must say the opening with Falcon killing the babysitter was a rather harsh and shocking start but carried the along story will.

We they get into some wonderful knockout scenes.

The Nadia scene was wonderful. First off, I kind of have a thing about receptionists so that was fun. First off, Nadia sounded really good looking. In fact I really liked Libido calling her a "you sexy, SEXY woman."

And love her being wrapped up in Libido's whip and pulled into the kiss. Only to be taken out by Libido's knockout lips. The description of Nadia going out is spectacular.

I love Libido's disappointment that Nadia was not wearing a G-string.

I also completely love the scene in the CCTV room. The image of four pretty young guards (they are obviously lovely as they are referred to as "sleeping beauties" twice) all being knocked out by gas at the same time is too good to be true. Great description "all four of the women suddenly go very still at their desks, before they all start to feel extremely giddy. Then one by one, all four of the women all four down over their desks."

Love Statis making puns and joking chatting with the others while the four guards lay unconscious before them. And the idea of them tying all four women to chairs and hiding them in a storage closet is fantastic.

The Francesca knockout was wonderfully described. I love the description “Hey! Hhhheemmpphh!” Ulla clamps her hand over Francesca’s mouth and quickly drags her into an office. Once inside the office, Ulla quickly kicks the door shut with her foot, she then uses her free hand to land a heck of chop straight to the spot just in between Francesca’s neck and shoulder blade.

“Aaahh…..Uuunn…….Uuunn.” Francesca slowly feels faint, before she slumps straight into Ulla’s arms, Ulla brushes the hair out of Francesca’s face and yep, she’s out like a light.

Love the description again of that one special spot that will cause unconsciousness. And it is really sexy imaging Ulla brushing Francesca's hair out of her face to make sure she is out.

We also get the wonderful scene with Colette and Kylee. Kylee's comments on her being the one to do the tying up was fantastic. Also great is the fact they bonk heads together as they stat to fall

Just love this new chapter!
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

I love writing scenes of the sisters just simply bonding and coming together to give each other both love and support. I really enjoy showing everyone that the nine sisters truly have an unbreakable bond and no what happens, the sisters will always be there for one another, they'll just never leave each other's side. The love and bond that these sisters have for one another is one of the pillars of this universe and as I said. I love writing them. :D
Well, I love reading about them. Especially for the little details that show how much attention you have for their personality. For instance, with Soph and Mag being the ones who lose their cool and utterly trounce Kheshig - which is logical given their personalities.
Originally I was going to write the whole thing of Ulla going on her one woman rampage and completely decimating the Phantoms, but I thought that would take too long to write and not many people would be too keen on watching Ulla go full on John Wick and flat out slaughtering them, so I ultimately decided edit it to Izanagi and Jetset simply overhear the commotion before Ulla appears revealing that she wiped them out single handily. I personally think I made the right call on this one. :D
Indeed. Sometimes, only seeing the aftermath is way more efficient than seeing the whole thing.
Honestly, I just simply have no idea what to do with Maryse, I've been trying think of a way to use her characters for months now, but I just couldn't get any ideas, so I just used her death as a way to show that the Phantoms are truly a dangerous threat and they are naturally willing to kill. So please don't worry too much about not really feeling the impact of Maryse's death. :D
I guess it's inevitable with such a vast cast of characters. I guess that it would have worked better if she had appeared a few times in recent chapters. Here, she returned only to die, so her death is less impactful. I suspected she would get involved, but I thought the Phantoms would use her as bait, so I was genuinely taken by surprise by her sudden death. Just to say that while I have things to say about this moment, it still succeeds in many areas.
Interestingly enough, I originally had a different set up for Blink. For you see, after Shannon got abducted, Blink was originally supposed to turn to Kuebiko and persuade her to help her make the fear toxin formula. Blink was then going to use it on several groups of Phantoms so they could truly feel the fear of what Blink was feeling, at one point I even had Blink using some of the fear toxin on the white masks as she blamed them for Shannon's abduction too......BUT.......I realized that this was really out of character for her and I know that Blink is one of the favourite characters of a certain member, ;) so I didn't want to ruin it, thus I reinvented it and had Blink working alongside her husband and tirelessly searching the city for any trace of Shannon's whereabouts. I hope I made the right call in doing this. :D
I'm not sure it would have been out of character... I mean, we all know one should never get between a mama bear and her cub! Though it would definitely have had a great impact on the rest of the series; since the sisters sympathized with Cassie, I don't know how they'd have reacted. Even more since they know what it's like to feel Kuebiko's gas, and wouldn't want anyone to feel it. Plus, it would have made any ulterior attempt to debate with the White Masks that Blink has changed quite hollow... I'm still trying to find a way to connect Ellie with Blink and/or Knipperen. :lol: ;)

I think you made the right call. The psychological developments could have been interesting, but then actually maintaining the new status quo would have been a lot of trouble, because it would have probably completely changed Blink's relationship with the sisters.
Oh but of course, I really don't want the white masks to fade into obscurity, they are so interesting and so unique that I just had to use them. 8-) ......Oh don't worry I catch your drift. ;) So I promise you, I'll let you know what will become of them, I think it might actually surprise you, but please don't worry as I'll be more than happy to send you a PM and we will be able to take a look at it. :D
Thanks a lot. ;) I'll be checking for PM from time to time. It might actually surprise me? Now I'm curious! As I edited the comment (though I think I did it too late for you to see), I think you've captured their personalities well with their ways of reacting to the Phantoms' offer. Louette is maybe a little too reluctant, but it creates an interesting group dynamic - 2 who are on board, 2 who are NOT on board, and 1 who's shifting between the two. In a group of 5, it's a very good configuration.
I promise we're getting ready to at long last see some of these confrontations.
An idea of when? :P
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditions142 - Thank you very much! :D I know that there weren't enough variety in the takedowns in my last chapter, so I really wanted to put in the extra effort and try and create some interesting USB / knock out scenes for you to enjoy. :D

Well when it comes to Libido, if she realizes that the woman she's about to impersonate is rather cute and quite sexy, then Libido just simply can't wait to wrap her whip around her and send of to slumber land and the fact that she does indeed call Nadia a sexy woman, implies that Nadia really is on the cute side. :D ;)
I love Libido's disappointment that Nadia was not wearing a G-string.

Hahaha, poor Libido, maybe one day she'll get lucky again and knock out a woman who's wearing a G-string, but I'm afraid, luck just simply wasn't on her side in this chapter. :lol: :D
I also completely love the scene in the CCTV room.
I know that you have posted several pictures of security guards slumped over their desks fast asleep and of course, you wondered if anyone could make a scene out it. Well that was all I needed to hear, as I was more than happy to include a scene of four very attractive guards getting sleep gassed before they pass out over their own desks in a variety of ways. I really did have you in mind when I was writing this scene, so I tried to be as descriptive as I could so you would enjoy it more. :D Plus your right, seeing a guard getting tied up to her own office chair, is quite hot. :D 8-)

When it came to the scene with Ulla knocking out Francesca, I wanted to change it up a little bit, rather than just have it be another basic neck chop scene. So that's why I included the part of where Ulla specifically aimed for the sweet spot just in between Francesca's neck and shoulder as she knows that's the spot you specifically aim for if you want to knock out your target quickly and effectively. :D

Plus, a lot of the time, we see women slump into their attackers arms after they've been knocked out, so it makes sense that sometimes their hair goes across their face, so I must admit, I quite liked the idea as well of Ulla having to brush Francesca's hair out of her face, just to make sure that really is knocked out. So I'm pleased that you enjoyed it too. :D

Hahaha! Poor Kylee, another victim of saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. Good grief she's going to have a hard time explaining that when she gets discovered isn't she, I mean after all she just boasted of how *no one will ever catch her tied up*. :D :lol:

Thank you ever so much for your amazing feedback and I promise you, all your kind comments really make me smile. Thank you very much and I am very pleased that you enjoyed it. :D :D

Rufusluciusivan -
with Soph and Mag being the ones who lose their cool and utterly trounce Kheshig - which is logical given their personalities.
Whilst Mag is certainly not as hot headed as what Soph is, as we've seen time and time again in the past, the moment you do anything that hurts Mag or hurts her sisters, she certainly can't wait to give the said individuals a swift beatdown. That's why in this scene, both Mag and Soph look at each other before they attack Kheshig, purely because they both know what they're about to do and they both simply couldn't wait to start pummelling Kheshig as they thought it was just another Phantom trap. :D
Thanks a lot. ;) I'll be checking for PM from time to time. It might actually surprise me? Now I'm curious! As I edited the comment (though I think I did it too late for you to see), I think you've captured their personalities well with their ways of reacting to the Phantoms' offer. Louette is maybe a little too reluctant, but it creates an interesting group dynamic - 2 who are on board, 2 who are NOT on board, and 1 who's shifting between the two. In a group of 5, it's a very good configuration.

Thank you very much! Trying to get the white masks personalities correct is absolutely vital for me, which is why I'm keeping Willow quiet (for now), just because I know that she only speaks when the "eye opener" scenes appear, so I'm saving that voice of hers for when it counts. ;)

I think I had this mindset that Louette just doesn't want to see her friends fall in with a bad crowd again, I mean the Phantoms are militaristic, blood thirty and there just outright violent. They clearly have no problem in killing innocents as well and I think Louette just doesn't want to be part of a group that kills innocent people.

Oh and don't worry, I'll have that PM sent to you before the end of today, I just need a few minutes to get it typed, I'll probably do it on my lunch break. 8-)
An idea of when? :P
The next chapter. 8-) .......I just can't wait anymore, in the next chapter, Blink will come face to face with the white masks, but at the same time so will Ulla. I need the sisters to continue locating the Phantoms temple / head quarters so they'll be performing most of the USB scenes for the next chapter, BUT. This doesn't mean that they won't have confrontations either, as sooner or later, Tina and her sisters will indeed come face to face with the white masks again, as well as captain Ulla. THESE are the scenes I just can't wait to write and show you as with so many views, factions and mindsets, I'm hoping....HOPING.....I can create some really memorable interactions with the sisters, the white masks, Ulla and of course Blink. :D 8-)
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

at first, I too was shocked by the abrupt ( but accidental and unwilling ) killing of the babysitter... and the seizure and kidnapping of the kid Shannon. Then I reflected that this is an emotional storm perfectly fit to keep the reader glued to the story until the last page ;)

this chapter is a wonderful addition to the series. And yes, the very core of the series is the interaction between the sisters
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Esercito - Indeed, the death of the babysitter was an unfortunate one, but I really needed to make a point that the Phantoms are so delusional, that they believe that even a mere babysitter, who clearly has no idea that Blink is an infiltrator, automatically qualifies her as being an infiltrator "sympathiser". Needless to say. the Phantoms, must be stopped at all costs. 8-)

The sisters as a whole really are a motivational point for me when I'm writing my chapters. I just love writing the scenes of where we truly see them banding together during dark times, so they can give each other love and support. I really enjoy just looking for an excuse to have Tina take her sisters in her arms and hold them tight, to show them they indeed mean everything in the world to Tina and she'll always love them. :D

Many thanks for your kind words Esercito and of course, I really am pleased that you enjoyed this chapter, because so long as your all happy. Then I'm happy! :D

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”