Where All Rhodes Lead - COMMISSION

Trackman281

Where All Rhodes Lead - COMMISSION

Post by Trackman281 »

Last week another member of the forum very kindly commissioned me to write a story for them based on a few ideas they had. The premise they had in mind sounded great to me and I was very eager to write this for them, I just need to go through a few things quickly.

Now, for starter, I know that certain elements in this story won't be everyone's cup of tea and if your wondering why, then please see my Authors Note below. I could be wrong here, but it seemed that this member was a little bit nervous in asking me for certain aspects of this story. So, all I will say is NEVER be nervous or never be shy is asking for something what you want, because at the end of the day, we all have our own personal likes and dislikes and that's perfectly fine, so as I say, never be nervous, as long as it's USB related, I'm more than happy to write it. :D

I would also like to point out that although I am incredibly grateful that this member did offer to pay me for writing for them, I would like to remind everyone that I honestly do not believe in charging my fellow USB members for things like this......It just doesn't feel right and I would feel very uncomfortable taking money for something that I enjoy doing, so once again this commission was written for free

The member who commissioned me to write for them has requested to remain anonymous and as everyone hopefully knows, I do greatly respect everyone's privacy, so because of this, no names will be given. :D

One final thing, this member HAS very kindly given me permission to share this story with you all. It was an absolute pleasure and an honour to be able to write this and I am incredibly grateful for the fact that they chose me to bring their vision to life. I thank you again for putting your faith in me and I hope I've created everything that you visualised. :D

Authors Note: The following story is set in the anime style video game world of Arknights. In this world, all of the characters and people are nearly completely human in terms of appearance, the only thing that is different is that they are descendants of ancient races so they will have a few noticeable traits, for example, instead of human ears, they have feline ears and they have tails, but apart from that the rest of their appearance is completely human. It should be noted as well that the main character in this series is Fujiko Mime, from the Lupin series, however she has been modified slightly to fit into the world of Arknights. :D

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

WHERE ALL RHODES LEAD

A tall slim woman sits on top of an office desk with her arms folded and a cocky but confident smile on her face. She has white skin, long flowing brown hair and brown eyes, she’s a member of the Feline Terran’s, an ancient race of feliforms that have a well known reputation for stealthy prowlers, because of this, this woman has a pair of light brown cats ears and a thin light brown cats tail around her legs. Although apart from this, the rest of her body is completely human in terms of appearance hangs She appears to be in her late twenties or possibly very early thirties, she’s wearing a yellow sleeveless shirt with a slit on the middle, exposing the upper parts of her breasts, she’s wearing a blue tight mini skirt and a pair of blue high heels.

Behind her a female finishes writing up a contract and passes it to the woman.

“So you’re the famous Fujiko Mime I’ve heard so much about. Huh, I’m not going to lie, I pictured you to be more……..Professional. Because by the looks of your outfit I’d say you look more like you should be hanging around in alleyways as a prostitute.” The female remarks on the woman’s appearance, who of course is now known to be Fujiko, a legendary thief and infiltrator.

“Oh I assure you, I’m as professional as they come sweet cheeks, I just like to let my hair down once in a while, is that really a bad thing?” Fujiko says a she reads her contract.

“Either way, this contract puts you under the temporal employment of Reunion and your task is a simple one and it should be easy for someone of your calibre.” The female reveals that she is part of Reunion, a violent terrorist organisation mostly made up of people who suffer from a terminal disease known as Oripathy, which originates from a resource known as Originium. Who ever has this disease will simply be dubbed as “infected”, by the rest of the world.

“Okay, so what’s my target?” As Fujiko says this, a set of photos are slid across the table to her.

“This is the Rhodes island landship, it is the central headquarters for our arch enemy, Rhodes island pharmaceuticals. It’s approximately eight hundred meters long and nearly double that in width. It can house hundreds, possibly thousands of employees which means, should you require a disguise or two, like I know your kind like to do. Then it shouldn’t be a problem to swipe a uniform from someone on board.” The female hands Fujiko another set of photos. “The landship will be docking later on today to resupply itself before it’s next journey, your job is sneak on board and sabotage it. I don’t care how you do it either, just make sure that, that atrocity doesn’t leave the docking station in one piece.” The woman instructs.

“Fine, but as well as my pay, I also get the luxury of helping myself to anything on that ship I deem valuable, is that understood?” Fujiko suddenly adds.

“You can indulge in your materialistic ways all you want, just get the job done.” The woman now says with a very serious tone.

“Then we are agreed, I’ll let you know when the job is done.” Fujiko bends down and picks up a big brown duffel bag before she leaves the room.

When she has left, the female sitting behind the desk, picks up a communications device and holds it to her ear.

“This is Talulah, it seems Fujiko has accepted our contract and she’s on her way to the landship now. Our goals will soon be within reach. First, we showed the world just how serious we are with the destruction of Chernobog and now when their precious landship gets sabotaged, they’ll be no one to stop us……Finally……They’ll all know what it’s like to feel so helpless, weak and afraid………They’ll know our PAIN!” Talulah hangs up her communication device and a wicked smile forms across her face.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Fujiko watched from a safe distance as the great hulking installation roared up to a city and began it’s docking procedures, indeed it truly was a sight to behold as the sheer size and scale of this mechanical wonder was jaw dropping to say the least.

Fujiko had now gotten changed into a tight leather cat suit which was fitting given her race. She still had her duffel bag with her, but this was now filled with everything she could possibly need for her infiltration.

She watched and dozens of crew members started to load supply crates onto the ship itself, they were all being protected by a one of the ships security teams, initially Fujiko had planned on sneaking aboard by hiding inside one of the supply crates, but this might be problematic. Of course, this all changed however when she noticed one of the security members who had wondered a few metres too far from the others and was vulnerable to a good old fashioned stealth attack.

“Hhmm, stupid fool.” Fujiko says as she sneaks between the crates and gets into position.

The security guard Fujiko is currently sneaking up on is a 33 year old Female with light tanned skin. She had long light brown tied in a French braid look, she’s wearing black combat boots, dark blue trousers, black knee pads, two thigh holsters (one around each thigh) for her equipment, black leather fingerless gloves, a dark blue jacket with a dark blue T-shirt just underneath, she has an equipment vest on filled with extra ammunition clips, side arms and naturally other useful gadgets, she has a dark blue security cap on and a pair of black sunglasses. With her being a member of the Feline Terran, she has dark brown cats ears and a long dark brown cats tail, she’s carrying an automatic rifle and her name badge reads “Ash”.

Ash currently wanders around the crates, when she hears someone seemingly close by.

“Psst, hey you, come over here for a minute so I can give you a neck chop.” A voice calls out.

“Huh, is that some kind of joke?” Although Ash still goes behind the creates anyway.

“Hhhuuummpphhh!” Fujiko quickly wraps one hand around Ash’s mouth before she uses her other hand and gives Ash a swift chop, straight to the back of her neck. Ash lets out a faint moaning noise but Fujiko keeps her handgag locked on tight. Ash goes all numb and slowly slumps down into Fujiko’s arms.

Fujiko then lifts a very unconscious Ash over her shoulder and carries her behind a series of crates, she then lays her body down on the floor and starts to strip her.

“Haha wow, you actually fell for that. I mean seriously, I literally told you exactly what I was going to do to you when you came over, and yet, you STILL came over regardless. Some security guard you, what a joke!” Fujiko boasts to Ash as she strips her.

Once she has been stripped of her uniform, it is revealed that Ash is wearing a crow black push up bra and a soot black Thong.

Fujiko pulls a series of ropes out of her duffle bag and proceeds to tie Ash up. She ties up her ankles, her calves, her things and ties her tail to her back, just so Ash can’t use it to untie herself. Fujiko then ties up Ash’s wrists and forearms before she secures several bonds around her chest and elbow area which locks her arms to her sides, making sure she can’t get away. Fujiko then grabs a sheet of cloth from her bag and ties it around Ash’s mouth as a gag. With Ash fully restrained, Fujiko cracks open one of the supply crates before she lifts the now bound and gagged Ash and dumps her inside of it, she then puts the lid of the said crate back on and starts to get changed.

Fujiko dresses in Ash’s uniform, making sure she even puts on her gloves, her thigh holsters and even her sunglasses, just for the full effect. She then picks up the auto rifle and makes her way back towards the others.

“Bye, bye dear, you’re a heck of a cute woman, but I certainly would never trust you to guard anything of mine.” Fujiko has one last jab at Ash’s stupidity before she continues her assignment.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Inside one of the main offices onboard the landship itself, a man and a woman are inside talking to one another.

The male is heard to identity, he’s wearing black boots, grey trousers, a grey shirt, a thick black jacket, a black masks covers his mouth and nose, a visor covers the top half of his face, although through the cracks, one can see that he has white skin. His real name to most is unknown, so most people just tend to call him “Doc”, seeing as how he is one of the top doctors in the Rhode Island faction

The female is wearing a security wardens outfit, which consist of the following items; Black thigh high boots, black leather trousers, black knee pads, dark grey long sleeve shirt, a security vest with several glowing packs on the front, a single black fingerless glove on her right hand, she’s wearing black arm pads and a black security cap with a golden crest on the front. The woman herself is in her mid-twenties, she has long choppy silver hair, white skin and green eyes. She’s a “Vouivre”, this is a species similar to that of the feline Terrans, except they have single, smaller pointed dragon horns and a slim dragon tail with a pointed end.

“Saria honey, eerrmmm…….Should we discuss, what happened last night?” Doc asks and revealing that the woman’s name is Saria.

“It’s fine, there’s nothing really to discuss. Look, we tried something new and it didn’t work out.” Saria sighs deeply. “Look, I know our relationship is missing something……I don’t know, something…….Dynamic……You know, but we’re trying, we really are trying.” Saria adds.

Doc sits down next to Saria and looks at the floor. “I’m sorry, I will find a way to bring that certain…..Kink……Back into our lives, I just want you to happy at the end of the day.” Doc sighs too.

Saria uses her tail and playfully whips her boyfriend with it, trying to make him smile.

“I just want you to happy too as well, come on, we’ll figure this out, I know we will.” She then wraps both her arms and tail itself around doc, she then pulls his mask down and gives him a very passionate kiss on the lips.

When they are finished, she pulls his masks back over his face as Doc doesn’t really like to be seen without his mask on whilst he’s working.

“Look, I have to go and oversee the supplies being bought onboard the ship, but I want you to come up with some ideas to realy give our relationship that air of excitement okay.” Saria says as she straightens her uniform.

“I will. I love you Saria.” Doc adds.

“I love you too sweetie.” Saria replies as she leaves the office.

The funny part of their situation is that Saria secretly fantasises about being tied up naked in kinky positions and at the same time Doc also secretly fantasises about seeing his girlfriend (Saria) tied up to the bed too, but it seems that both of them are afraid to tell each other this……But as we all know, the world has a funny way of revealing things, so who knows, maybe Doc and Saria might get the push they need sooner or later and reveal their desires to one another………..Maybe.

Fujiko makes her way around the ship, she’s checking out each and every supply crate she comes across, naturally she’s swiping anything she thinks I worth money and she’s just scoffing at anything that looks worthless.

Fujiko has indeed encountered multiple workers across the ship who have caught her stealing, although Fujiko is always one step ahead and before they can do anything, Fujiko is already on top of them before they can sound the alarm. It should be noted here however that 99% of the landships population are Female, so while yes there is the odd male here and there working onboard too, most if not nearly all the crew members are indeed Female.

Fujiko finishes binding and gagging the twelfth innocent Female worker, who just caught her stealing some goods. Fujiko is taking their clothing, but this part isn’t for any disguise purposes, this part if purely for humiliation, plus Fujiko enjoys tying up women in their underpants.

After an additional few minutes of searching and looting, Fujiko knows it’s time to head into the other parts of the landship, so she can perform her sabotage operation. As Fujiko makes her way towards the engine room, she suddenly notices that her current outfit might draw suspicion, so Fujiko knew exactly what she had to do, clearly it was time a change of clothes.

It isn’t long before Fujiko spots a certain woman with a unique outfit and looks just her size. The woman she’s spying on is a 25 year old woman by the name of “Dobermann”. She has white skin, red eyes and long straightened black hair. Judging by the fact that she has canine ears and a canine tail, it is easy to see that Dobermann is a member of the “Perro Terran” species, which of course are easily identified by their canine traits, naturally of course, this again is only the ears and the tail as the rest of her is completely human. She’s wearing a pair of black laced shoes, knee high black socks, dark blue baggy trousers with a makeshift dark blue belt tied around her waist, she has a red and white identity tag attached to her belt, she’s wearing a dark blue baggy jacket, which doesn’t cover her the lower half of her body, so her slim smooth stomach is on full display, she’s wearing light brown leather gloves and a black studded chocker collar is clipped around her neck.

“This is Dobermann reporting in, sector seven is clear over.” Dobermann says over her radio.

“Copy that.” A voice replies over the radio.

But just as Dobermann puts her radio away, Fujiko leaps out from her hiding with a chloroform soaked rag in her hand.

“Hey what the – Hhhuurrkk!” Dobermann tries to shout as the chloro rag gets clamped down on her face.

“That’s it honey, just breath it in, nice and deep okay, besides, you look like you could do with a little break and I’d only be more than happy to take your place for a while.” Fujiko gloats as she watches the chloroform take over.

Dobermann is ultimately powerless as because of her initial shock, she accidently inhaled a massive deep breath of chloroform. Her eyes go very limp and her eyelids turns very heavy, her moans become more and more muffled. Her feet go weak and she falls to her knees. “Uuumm……..Uuummm…..Oooohhhh.” These are the last moans of Dobermann as she succumbs to the chloroforms grasp and she passing out fast asleep.

With her knocked out, Fujiko drags her to a more secluded part of the ship, where they can have some privacy.

“Well that wasn’t so hard was it. Whoops, clumsy me, I seem to have left my slutty looking uniform at home…..But hey, your wearing a slutty looking uniform anyway, so I’m sure you won’t mind if I just strip you of yours do you, besides, I doubt you’ll be needing it for a few hours.” Fujiko boasts and jokes as she starts to strip Dobermann of her clothes.

Once Fujiko has stripped Dobermann of her clothes, it is revealed underneath that despite the fact that Dobermann has quite a serious persona and takes her job seriously, she also has a naughty and lustful side about her too, as it is revealed that she is wearing a dove white lace bra and a pair of salt white lace panties, both of which leave absolutely nothing to the imagination.

“Good for you, although I imagine this will be very humiliating for you, a big top tier operator like you, getting discovered bound and gagged in your little lacey underpants…..Goodness, how embarrassing, tehehe.” Fujiko says with a cheeky wink as she imagines the humiliation Dobermann will go through when she gets discovered.

Fujiko chuckles to herself as she whips out a series of zip ties from her bag. She rolls Dobermann on her stomach and folds her legs and ankles up before she then zip ties her legs and ankles together, she then puts zip ties around Dobermann’s wrists and around her arms locking them in place too. Finally using some additional zip ties she secures the ankle bonds and the wrist bonds together, leaving Dobermann thrust up like a Christmas turkey. Just to be cheeky, Fujiko finds a ball gag in her bag and swiftly clips it around Dobermann’s mouth. Again to be on the safe side, Fujiko zip ties Dobermann’s tail to her back as well.

“Look at you, now you look like a pot belly pig haha!” Fujiko gloats at the way she’s hogtied Dobermann.

Fujiko grabs a massive sheet hung up on one of the ships railings and she swiftly throws it over Dobermann’s body, concealing her and making sure she doesn’t get found for at least a few hours.

Fujiko then gets changed into Dobermann’s clothes and pulls her bag up and over her shoulder. She then uses Dobermann’s ID badge and scans it at nearby door, thus giving her access to more restrictive parts of the ship. She then proceeds to head inside.

Saria continues to do her rounds and notices that the job itself is taking far too long.

“What’s going on, why are we so far behind schedule?” She asks one of the workers.

“I’m not sure, it seems several of our crew members aren’t responding on their radios either.” The female crew worker replied.

Saria outs a hand to her chin and hums to herself.

“It could be that some of the supply crates are heavier than expected, but with the recent attacks by Reunion, the timing just seems too perfect…..hhhmm, but I don’t understand, Reunion like to make their presence known when launching an attacker, unless their using.” Suddenly Saria’s eyes widen as she works it out.

“Their using an infiltrator!” She says out loud.

Saria suddenly rushes off down the ship as fast as she can, she has to find this infiltrator and discover just what her true intentions are being aboard the ship.

“Is it an assassination? Is it sabotage? Are they planning on poisoning supplies? I have to find out!” Saria says to herself as she rushes down a corridor.

As Fujiko makes her way around the ship, she hides behind a corner when she hears a couple of people talking, she peers round and instantly notices that two females with some very vicious looking ranged weapons are talking about the situation. Fujiko wouldn’t know this, but the two women standing before are elite long ranged operatives known as “GreyThroat” and “Firewatch”.

“Did you hear that? It sounds like Reunion have hired an infiltrator to get aboard the ship.” Firewatch says as she checks her weapon.

“Yeah, I’ve never met an infiltrator before, but I imagine someone who has to rely on sneaking around, isn’t exactly good in a straight up fight.” GreyThroat replies.

“I guess so, hey speaking of which, have you heard anything from Dobermann, she hasn’t checked in yet?” Firewatch states.

“No I haven’t, it could be a radio malfunction.” GreyThroat replies.

“Or she might need some help, come on let’s see if we can find her.” Firewatch says as she slings her weapon over her shoulder.

Fujiko starts to panic as she is still wearing the real Dobermann’s clothes, the two operators are heading straight towards her too. She frantically looks around for an escape option, she then notices an airduct above her head, then using her swift cat light reflexes, she acrobats her way up and gently opens up the air vent itself, she then squeezes inside and reseals the vent just in time as Firewatch and GreyThroat walk by.

When their gone, Fujiko breaths a sigh of relief before she starts to crawl through the vent itself. The vent itself seems to stretch on for miles, but alas, Fujiko finally reaches a light at the end of one of the tunnels. Fujiko peers through the grate and notices a lone female in an office, filling out some forms.

This female is 22 years of age, she has shoulder length silver hair, with a few strands that gently cores her back, she has grey eyes and white skin. She’s wearing a strapless dress which is green at the bottom, but slowly turns to yellow to more it goes up, there are black button hole markings on her dress, but these are just for show, the dress only goes down to her thighs, which leaves the lower parts of her legs fully exposed, her shoulders and her arms are bare as well. She’s wearing black ankle boots and she is wearing a white wavy jacket, being held up by a black shoulder pauldron with the Rhodes Island faction insignia painted onto it, she has a few equipment satchels which seem to conceal some blades and other useful items. She is a part of the Feline Terran so she has white feline ears and a think white feline tail. To round it all off a black choker with golden trinkets is clipped around her neck. Now Fujiko wouldn’t know this, but the woman she is about to jump is named Kal’tsit.

Fujiko gently pulls out a small screwdriver from her bag and quietly undoes the screws holding the grate in place. Once all the screws have been removed, she gently removes the grate itself and gently lays it down to one side, she then sneakily and quietly hops down and sneaks up behind Kal’tsit. Once she is in range, she quickly lunges for one of the daggers around Kal’tsit’s waist.

Kal’tsit immediately bolts up from her chair, but it’s too late, Fujiko has already grabbed the dagger and she now has pressed right up against Kal’tsit’s throat. Both women are facing each other.

“Don’t make any sudden movements, I’ve got this blade positioned of where I can slit your throat with just a slight twist of my wrist.” Fujiko says with a smile across her face.

“Okay, okay, just take it easy, tell me what you want.” Kal’tsit says in a calm tone, hoping to show that she isn’t going to try anything.

“Oh, I’m afraid you’re not going to like what happens next.” Fujiko says with a sense of joy in her voice.

“Oh yeah and why’s that?” Kal’tsit asks.

“Because what I want…….Is your clothes.” A big smile goes across Fujiko’s face.

Kal’tsit now realizes that her attacker is wearing Dobermann’s clothes, so she knows she is joking. Kal’tsit takes a deep breath a puts her hands up.

“Okay, okay, just let me strip.” Kal’tsit says.

Fujiko has a big victorious smile on her face as she watches Kal’tsit strip out her clothing. When she has fully stripped, it is revealed that Kal’tsit is wearing a cream G-string and a banana yellow stick on bra.

Fujiko then shoves Kal’tsit back down on her office chair in her underpants and proceeds to keep the knife pointed towards her. “Put your hands behind your seat.” Fujiko instructs.

Kal’tsit obeys and puts her hands behind her office chair. Fujiko then pulls out a thick roll of extra strength duct tape and proceeds to quickly tie Kal’tsits hands together, she then uses the entire roll of tape and secures Kal’tsit’s body to the chair itself, but securing her stomach, her chest area and even her shoulders to the office chair itself. She then uses a second roll of duct tape and ties Kal’tsit’s arms the chair too. Next she ties Kal’tsits ankles together before she ties up her calves and thighs too, thus fully securing Kal’tsit to her own office chair. Finally Fujiko pulls off a couple of pieces of tape and sticks them right across Kal’tsit’s mouth so she is gagged.

“Hhheemmpp………..Nnnoommm……..Hhheemmpphhh………..Pppwwssmmmm………Nnnoommm!” Kal’tsit moans and groans through her gag.

“Hush now, you get to sit there now and watch me get changed into your own clothes, aren’t you the lucky one.” Fujiko says with a cheeky wink.

“Ooohh, these clothes of yours are still nice and warm.” Fujiko gloats as she puts on Kal’tsit’s clothing.

“Sssccmmppphhh……..Yyyuuummmppphhh!” Kal’tsit tries to insult Fujiko through her gag.

“Well, I must admit, I think I look so much better in your outfit that what you did, besides, I think my breasts look at lot more perkier and even more sexier, that what your tiny little tits did.” Fujiko really jabs at Kal’tsit.

Kal’tsit turns bright red with embarrassment and deliberately tries to wiggle and jiggle her own breasts around to try and prove to Fujiko that she has perky tits too……But Fujiko just laughs at her and soaks a rag with chloroform.

“Now I think it’s time you had a little nap. Sweet dreams.” Fujiko puts the rag over Kal’tsit’s mouth and watches as she struggles for a moment before passing out asleep.

Fujiko then opens up a closet door and pushes the bound and gagged Kal’tsit into it, thankfully her office chair wheels, which made this process a lot easier for Fujiko.

With her out of the way, Fujiko closes the closet door and proceeds to leave the office with her new disguise.

Fujiko gained access to the engine room itself with ease after this, now there were a few Female engineers inside monitoring the engines themselves, but Fujiko made short of them. With a few chops here and a few bonds there, all the engineers found themselves knocked unconscious, stripped of their overalls and left in a big pile on top of one another, bound and gagged. Fujiko didn’t need their clothes for any disguise purposes, she just wanted to humiliate them as it just further proves that Fujiko really does enjoy overpowering women and tying them up in their underpants.

Fujiko isn’t exactly a skilled engineer, but thankfully she didn’t need to be as she always sabotaging the ship, so she went around, mixing wires, pulling plugs out, presses buttons that really shouldn’t be pressed, she smashed a few components and broke anything that seemed vital to the engines as a whole. After she had done this, she knew it was time to leave.

As Fujiko made her way down around the various corridors, she heard someone rushing down, Fujiko quickly dove inside a nearby storage closet that was thankfully very close by, she opened it a crack and saw that it was Saria heading her way.

“I know you’re here and I will find you!” Saria shouts as she runs down the hallway.

Fujiko’s eyes widen as she realizes that people are starting to work out that she’s on board, she looks down at her clothes and smiles to herself. Maybe if she can pass as one of the security officers, it would make her escape less complicated.

As Saria hurries passed the closet, the door itself suddenly flies open and Fujiko leaps out, she grabs Saria by her mouth with one hand and grabs her waist with the other hand, then with one swift pull, both women go hurtling back into the closet, where Fujiko quickly shuts the closet door with her feet.

But it seems, Fujiko may have bitten off more than she can chew, as Saria is not just another easy victim, Saria manages to recover from the initial shock of being jumped as she quickly leans her body back rapidly, causing Fujiko to slam into the closets wall.

“Ow! My back!” Fujiko shouts.

“Mmmmmmppphhh………Mmmmppphhh!” Saria fights back, but Fujiko still has that hand gag on nice and tight.

Saria uses her bum and tries to butt attack Fujiko by thrusting back and forth, some of the shots connect and Saria’s bum hits Fujiko’s stomach, but while this might sound like a good idea on paper, from that distance there wouldn’t be enough strength going into Saria’s bum to do any hamr, so Fujiko just shrugs off the attacks.

“Stop using your fat arse as a weapon!” Fujiko shouts.

“Sssccmmmmppphhhhh……..Yyyymmmppphhh!” Saria shouts through her hand gag, clearly not happy that being told she has a fat arse when in reality she really doesn’t. Saria has a very nice and perfectly toned backside.

Saria twists her body from side to side, but still Fujiko just doesn’t let go, Fujiko really has that handgag locked in with no sign of it coming lose, Fujiko tries a few chops and hits Saria on her shoulder, but because she twisting and turning too much, it doesn’t really prove effective. Saria launches her body backwards and both women slam into the wall, with Fujiko taking the most of it. Fujiko has to think quickly, she then leaps into the air and plants her feet on the wall, she then pushes with all of might and both fly forward. Seconds later, Saria’s bonks straight into the side of the closet, there’s a bit of a bonk, but ultimately it worked and Saria is temporarily knocked out cold.

Fujiko keeps the handgag on for a moment, then after realizing Saria is asleep, she lets go. Fujiko gets up and she is exhausted.

“Good god……This one had a lot of strength……Phew…….There was just no way I was going to ever beat you in a straight up fight……You would have kicked my butt…….I can say this because you’re out cold, so you didn’t hear that.” Fujiko sits down for a moment as she is exhausted by that struggle.

Fujiko wipes the sweat off of her forehead and takes in several big gasps of breath, Fujiko isn’t used to dealing with women who can fight back like that, so this really took the wind out of Fujiko, after a little bit, Fujiko finally regains her second wind and she manages to find some energy, she then rolls Saria on her back and starts to strip her.

Once Saria has been stripped of her warden uniform, it is revealed that she is wearing a fog grey sports bra and a pair of ruby red sports panties.

Fujiko whips out some rope and swiftly ties Saria up. Fujiko ties up her ankles and even ties her two big toes together securing her feet in position too, she then makes bonds around her thighs, her knees and her calves. She then ties Saria’s wrists together and her forearms before she secures multiple strands of rope around her breasts and her shoulders, locking her body in place. Fujiko then pulls out some cloth and proceeds to wrap in and around Saria’s mouth as a gag, she even wraps a piece of clothes around Saria’s eyes to act as a blindfold.

With Saria out of the picture for now, Fujiko gets changed into her clothes. Fujiko then exits the storage closet and closes the door, now Fujiko should just make for the exit, but alas, her over confidence and Alpha like mentality takes over and she decides to go for one more look around the ship for any last-minute things for her to steal.

A short while later………………..

Doc is pacing around the hallways in between in assignments, during this time he can’t help but fantasize about seeing Saria bound and gagged on his bed.

“Please, just once……Just once, let me see what she looks like all tied up.” He thinks to himself.

But as he’s walking along, he hears what appears to be muffled groans coming from a nearby storage closet.

“What the hell?” He says as he goes over to investigate.

He puts his ear to the door and confirms that what he heard were indeed muffled groans, he opens the door and is immediately greeted by a bound and gagged Saria who has managed to get to her feet and hobble towards the door.

She falls straight on him, Doc falls on his back and Saria’s half naked body falls right on top him, he pulls the blindfold off of Saria’s eyes. Both Doc and Saria stare each other, completely gob smacked. Saria turns bright red with embarrassment and she can see Doc’s cheeks turning red too.

“Saria, darling…….Eermm…..Eeermmm.” Doc tries to speak.

“Hhhuummm……Hhmmpphh……Hhhmmpphh.” Saria softly and gently moans through her gag.

Doc pulls the gag down and out of Saria’s mouth and they both just stare at each other awkwardly.

“What…..What happened?” Doc asks.

“It was an infiltrator….She managed to get the jump on me, she took my clothes and uumm…..Left me like this.” Saria says whilst looking away awkwardly.

“Sssoo Uuumm…….What eerrmmm…..Is it like being tied up?” Doc tries his luck.

“I must admit, I hate the fact I was tied up by an infiltrator…….BUT….I must admit, I wouldn’t mind trying it again if YOU were the one tying me up.” Saria says as she blushes immensely

“I eerrmm…..” Doc tries to find the words to answer.

“And judging by the way your errmm…….Poking me……I think you’d quite like to try it again too.” Saria says with a playful wink.

“Eeerr……Sorry darling.” Doc’s finally able to speak again.

Doc quickly gets up and unties Saria.

“Okay, we need to alert everyone we have an infiltrator on board and she’s disguised as me!” Saria says as she picks up her communications device.

“I’ll find you something to wear.” Doc says as he hurries out of the office.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Fujiko overhears the commotion as she realizes that the woman she’s impersonating (Saria) has not only been found but she’s also regained consciousness. Saria has given a very clear description to all the other operatives as to what Fujiko looks like. Fujiko runs as fast as she can trying to find the nearest exit, but just as she’s within reach the sounds of a crossbow is heard.

The bolt flies through the air and pierces all along the side of Fujiko’s duffle bag, letting all the various bonds, gag and all the valuable items she had stolen fall out onto the floor. Fujiko turns around and sees GreyThroat and Firewatch staring at her.

“No where to go infiltrator, don’t embarrass yourself and just surrender.” Firewatch shouts.

Fujiko doesn’t reply, but instead runs down a different corridor, hoping to find another way out.

“Why do they always run?” GreyThroat comments as the two operatives give chase.

Fujiko turns a corner and almost smacks straight into two more operatives named “Heavyrain” and “Weedy”.

“Hey check it out, looks like I get to bring in the enemy!” Weedy states as she pulls out a rocket launcher.

“Don’t blow her to bits, we might need her for interrogating.” Heavyrain replies as she gets her shield ready.

Fujiko notices that Firewatch and GreyThroat have blocked off the corridor behind her. So Fujiko’s survival instincts kick in and she tries to rush Heavyrain…..Bad idea………Heavyrain trips Fujiko over using her chain ball mace. Fujiko falls face first to the floor with a splat. She roll son her back only to be greet with Firewatch’s crossbow aimed right at her face.

“I did say, don’t embarrass yourself.” Firewatch says with a victorious smile.

About an hour later, for retribution for all the trouble she caused, Fujiko has been stripped of her clothes and she has been reduced to just her underwear which consists of a purple push up bra and a pair of bright blue French cut panties. She’s has handcuffs around her ankles and her wrists and several layers of tape have been placed over her mouth as a gag.

“HHhmmmpph…..Nnnnnooommmppphhh!” Fujiko angrily protests through her gag.

She is currently being escorted into custody and Saria makes sure Fujiko can see her smiling at her triumphantly as Fujiko gets carted off and placed into the authority’s care. The vehicle pulls away with a very loud Fujiko protesting in the back. It seems that the Reunion is not afraid in asking for help from outside factions or mercenaries in order to achieve their goals, this is something that will need discussed when everything has quieted down.

Later that evening……..

Doc sits on a chair in his private quarters, he’s reading an update of how dozens of women were discovered all across the landship bound and gagged and in their underwear, to which he can’t help but remember of how sexy he thought Saria looked all tied up like that. Just then though, there is a knock at his door. He gets up and opens it. Much to his surprise when he opens it, he sees Saria wearing a pair of black boots and a long trench coat standing before him with a big smile going across her face.

“Oh sweetie, this is a lovely surprise, please come on in.” He makes way for Saria to enter.

Once she’s inside, he closes the door and turns to her. Saria then puts her hands inside her trench coat pocket and pulls out a whole fresh roll of tape and several strands of rope.

“So I was thinking about earlier and I was just wondering……..How about you and I go into the bedroom and you can wrap some of these strands around me and tie me to the bed……..Oh and I brought this roll of tape too, I figured we might as well go all in and you can even gag me too.” Saria says with a wink.

“Wait, are you being serious?” Doc asks with a lot of hope in his voice.

Saria open up her trench coat, to show off the lingerie underwear she’s wearing underneath. “Oh yeah…..I’m serious.” She says in a seductive tone.

“So, do you think that this is the dynamic we’ve been looking for?” Doc asks.

“Oh yeah, I think we found it alright, now come on. Let’s go to bed.” Saria says as she drops her trench coat to the floor so the Doc can a good look at her half naked body.

“Your wish is my command!” Doc says as she quickly locks the door and hastily follows Saria into the bedroom.

A few minutes……….

The sounds sexual moaning and groaning can be heard all through the corridor of that part of the ship. Saria has indeed been bound and gagged to the bed and well………She’s certainly enjoying every moment of it that’s for sure……..The sounds of her sexually satisfied moans last well into the night, her muffled noises of sexual pleasure are only being masked by the sheet of tape which is currently pressed over her lips……Now of course, that’ll be an awkward conversation tomorrow morning as many of the other crew members walking passed heard all the moans and sounds coming from their room………But that was for then because as it stands right now, Saria was certainly on seventh heaven and she was loving every second of it.

Indeed the world does have a habit of pushing things so people can become closer, it seems that there was a silver lining in Fujiko’s infiltration after all. Because without her replacing Saria, both Saria and Doc never would have found that they both have the same kink………Indeed this was the dynamic needed to really get their relationship back on track permanently and needless to say……Both Doc and Saria are certainly going to love every second of alone time they get with each other.

THE END
Blue-Cynthia

Re: Where All Rhodes Lead - COMMISSION

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

Awesome to see a video game setting used. Good on you and the anonymous commissioner for this work. :)
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Blue - Cynthia - Many thanks. :D

Indeed, the video game world is filled with potential story lines and USB scenes, I'm quite surprised that we're only just making our way into it now. :D

Thank you again!
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Another commission - well done, you're really gaining a reputation. :)

Parts of this story weren't quite my speed, notably the appearance of the characters. But a nice little story nonetheless. (I believe the Fujiko's last name is Mine, not Mime, in the Lupin series.)

I don't know what to make of the idea that "infiltrator" is recognizable as an official profession. Such a strange world these USB characters inhabit. :lol:
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Tirepanted - Many thanks! :D

Hahaha, I seem to be, although I can't work out why, because as I keep saying, there are many other members here who have been writing a lot longer than what I have (you for example), that could do a far better job that what I could, it confuses me if I'm being honest. :oops: :?:
I don't know what to make of the idea that "infiltrator" is recognizable as an official profession. Such a strange world these USB characters inhabit. :lol:
Hahaha, well truth be told, in this video game, infiltrators don't exist, as the main game is a tower defence style game, so you mainly just have attackers and defenders for all the factions, so I had to take some liberties here and sneak in the role of an infiltrator too, just for story purposes, otherwise it wouldn't really make much sense. :D :lol:

Many thanks again! :D
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Where All Rhodes Lead... It's good to see that no matter the story, the humour remains the same. :lol: Puns are the future of humanity!

"Psst, hey you, come over here for a minute so I can give you a neck chop." And no matter the story, the funny situations keep piling up. Such blunt honesty! :lol:

Anyway, looks like you're taking the road (oops, sorry, the 'rhode :lol: ') to fame. Congratulations for your second commission! ;) When you're famous, I hope you won't forget my autograph! :lol: I don't know where you find the strength and time to do commissions besides your personal projects, but I'm impressed... ;)

The disclaimer was a nice attention, though personally I'm not bothered by the appearances of the characters at all. All in all, the physical differences are very few and, shall I say, 'cosmetic'. Honestly, I've seen far more disturbing things than furry during my peregrinations on Deviantart and Pixiv, and there was no disclaimer to warn me... It gave this story a different identity.

Good descriptions in the story itself, but that's a given coming from you. ;)

Fujiko was given good lines, which is always a plus in a story featuring a lone infiltrator - since a good chunk of the interest comes from her quips. A good old-fashioned 'mean mocking' infiltrator. Too bad for her she lost in the end, but hey, when you play the game you must be ready to lose.

And it looks like Doc and Saria got a happy ending out of her predicament. Ash's, Doberman's, and Kal’tsit’s dignities were not sacrificed for nothing!
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Rufusluciusivan - But of course, I always try to have a layer of humour and god awful puns in all of my stories, just like munchies, puns make the world go round. :lol: 8-)

Hahaha, indeed, blunt honesty, yet Ash still fell for it didn't she. :lol: I guess because Fujiko was that blunt and straightforward with what she was going to do, Ash just couldn't resist and go have a look. :D
Anyway, looks like you're taking the road (oops, sorry, the 'rhode :lol: ') to fame. Congratulations for your second commission! ;) When you're famous, I hope you won't forget my autograph! :lol: I don't know where you find the strength and time to do commissions besides your personal projects, but I'm impressed... ;)
Oh come on, we all know that I wouldn't be in the position I'm in now if it wasn't for the assistance I had from both yourself and Tirepanted in the first place with my earlier stories, so if anything, what ever supposed "fame" I may achieve in this life, just know that you two will always deserve as much of the credit. :D

In terms of where I find the strength.....I have no idea haha....I plan the whole story / chapter out about a day or two before I actually start writing, so then I sit down in one evening and because I know absolutely everything I'm going to do before hand, I can usually write out the whole thing in about three or four hours. :D
The disclaimer was a nice attention, though personally I'm not bothered by the appearances of the characters at all. All in all, the physical differences are very few and, shall I say, 'cosmetic'. Honestly, I've seen far more disturbing things than furry during my peregrinations on Deviantart and Pixiv, and there was no disclaimer to warn me... It gave this story a different identity.
Hahaha thank you, well I just thought I should let everyone know just in case. But your certainly right. I've definitely come across some stranger things in my travels as well. For instance, I've genuinely come across this one identity theft scene on pixiv a few days ago of where this woman not only steals the victims clothes, but she actually pulls out a knife and skins her victim alive before putting on her skin. She then dumps the skinless body off a bridge. :shock: ...........Yeah, that was NOT for me at all. :?

The member who commissioned me, very kindly asked me to make Fujiko a boastful woman who belittles her victims whenever she can, purely because she's a top tier thief. So the moment I was given permission to do that, I couldn't wait to come up with all the quips and insults for her to throw at her victims. So I'm really pleased that you enjoyed those moments as they were a blast to write. :D
And it looks like Doc and Saria got a happy ending out of her predicament.
My instructions were very clear when I was writing this commission. Saria and Doc were supposed to have a very happy and a very kinky ending to show that they had indeed discovered that dynamic they needed to really get their relationship back on track, plus that also means I got to write a happy ending, so it was a win / win situation for me on this front. :D

Thank you very much and of course, I am extremely pleased that you enjoyed it! :D :D

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”