Chapter 39: Izanagi's Burden

Trackman281

Chapter 39: Izanagi's Burden

Post by Trackman281 »

Please be aware that this is part ONE! :D

Also, I have a feeling, keen eyed readers will get the references I've made in this chapter. ;)

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 39: IZANAGI’S BURDEN

Ulla sits up in her bed, she checks her watch and sees that it’s still the early hours of the morning, so early in fact that the morning birds haven’t even started singing yet and only the tip of the sun can be seeing peeking over the horizon of the ocean. Ulla, climbs out of bed and gets dressed in the outfit that she will go to war in. Ulla then individually checks on all the members of the crows; she gently opens each of their bedroom doors and makes sure that all of them are sleeping peacefully. After she hears the gentle breathing of all the crows tucked up nice and warm in their beds, she quietly goes out the front door and makes her way outside for some air.

Ulla passes several barracks, and she can’t help but take a peek inside. Inside are all the men and women under her command, all the lives she’s going to be responsible for, all the soldiers that will be following her into the muck and grime of battle, Ulla even notices that a few of the soldiers are even tucked up together in their beds, this actually makes Ulla feel sick, although the cold, lifeless and emotionless look on her face hides it well. After what happened to her old unit back in Sweden, she now hates the idea of seeing soldiers who are also couples. She has nothing against their love, she’s actually happy that they’ve found each other, what she can’t stand is the thought of having to potentially watch one of them break down in tears of despair as their loved one’s body is carted off the plane in a makeshift coffin. This is the feeling that makes Ulla feel just so damn sick.

Ulla sighs and heads outside. She makes her way down to a bed of rocks and finds a nice subtle one for her to sit down on, she then removes her boots and removes her socks, before dipping her bare feet into the calm and gentle ocean which rests around her. The lukewarm morning sea feels good against her toes as she gently teases the water with her feet. She then sits back and breathes in the sea air, she enjoys the calmness and the serenity of it all. She then calmly starts to hum to herself, her voice gently echoes throughout the morning air and the sea remains calm as if it itself is locked into the sweet melody of her gently humming. Indeed, Ulla once again looks like a siren perched on a rock, singing out into the ocean, attracting any who would fall for her gentle voice.

“Nice tune.” Ulla hears from behind her.

Ulla stops harming and slowly turns her around to see who’s interrupting her. When she turns she sees an Asian woman staring at her. This Asian woman is 28 years old, she has long black fair which has been neatly tied back in a pony tail, however she has several long strands which droop down by both sides of her face, the tips of her hair have been dyed bright red, she has brown eyes….Or “eye” as her left eye has a big dark red eyepatch over it with a white Japanese symbol painted in the middle, there’s a scar running just on top and underneath her left eye too, indicating that at some point in her life, she’s caught the wrong end of a blade and her left eye seems to have paid the price for it. She’s wearing a light blue sleeveless jacket letting her bare arms be on full display. Both of her arms are covered with rich and vibrant tattoos of various Japanese mythological beasts and goddesses, she’s wearing black leather fingerless gloves, black combat trousers which are neatly tucked into a pair of black combat boots, she has red kneepads on, again with a white Japanese symbol painted on them, she’s wearing a full equipment vest filled with ammunition, equipment, a few data pads, zip ties and even a side arm.

“Why aren’t you in your barracks trooper.” Ulla says in a cold tone, seemingly annoyed that her peace has been disturbed.

“Forgive me captain, I just can’t sleep……So you’re the siren of Heartfelt cove, eh?” The woman replies.

Ulla just gently splashes the sea water with her feet.

“Well, it’s nice to meet you, my name is Izanagi and I’m the one who provided Anna with the intel about who we will be dealing with.” The woman now known as Izanagi reveals.

“Oh, is that right.” Ulla doesn’t sound convinced.

“I’m not lying to you I swear.” Izanagi states.

“Why should I believe you.” Ulla calmly replies.

“Because you see captain……I……I’m kind of one of the Phantoms.” Izanagi swallows hard after saying that.

“What do you mean, your kind of, one of them?” Ulla doesn’t seem bothered by Izanagi’s statement.

“My……My father was a Phantom……..But my mother…….Was an infiltrator.” Izanagi gently replies.

“I bet those were fun family get togethers then eh.” Ulla replies without a single emotion on her face.

“Haha, yeah they were……”

“I wasn’t joking.” Ulla interrupts.

Izanagi just looks down at the floor then turns to walk away.

“So, what’s the deal with the Phantoms and Infiltrators anyway.” Ulla says, stopping Izanagi from leaving.

“In what way captain?” Izanagi turns

“Well, I’m slightly confused, we have infiltrators in Sweden and they are no different to the one’s here in Heartfelt, yet they are treated like a virus here, then of course we have the Phantoms who seem to be hellbent on wiping them out in some holy quest, then there’s us thrown into the middle. So I’m asking you as someone who’s just trying to make sense of the situation, if you really are born to both a Phantom father and a mother infiltrator, that means you have a clear understanding of both sides, so please…..Explain it to me.” Ulla insists.

Izanagi sits down cross legged next to Ulla.

“I was born in Hiroshima, my mother was an infiltrator working for the Yakuza, she was one of the finest infiltrators in the whole of Japan, she had stolen more uniforms that what some people have had hot meals, she really was one of the best. My father was one of the most skilled infiltrator hunters in the whole Japan too, he was a direct descendant from a group of Phantoms who assisted the Shogun of Japan during the Mongolian invasions which started at Tsushima.” Izanagi sits back and smiles, clearly proud of her heritage.

Ulla just glares out into the ocean itself.

“My mother was infiltrating an installation once when my father finally caught her, but just before they started fighting they stopped when they got a good look at each other, apparently it was love at first sight for the both of them…..Haha, my father always told me that he felt really weak and his legs turned to jelly when he saw just how beautiful my mother waa, and likewise, my mother always said of how she felt so breathless and giddy when she saw how handsome my father was…….Yeah it really was love at first sight for the two of them…….Anyway, after a while of dating in secret, the rest of the Phantoms discovered that he was in a committed relationship with an infiltrator and they gave him two options. He either kill the infiltrator and regain his honour, or be exiled and shunned from all Phantoms sectors.” Izanagi chucks a stone into the water. “My father ultimately chose my mother…..He chose the true love of his life over his own honour. Around the same time, my mother retried from infiltrator and the two settled down together in a quiet and reclusive home in Hiroshima’s countryside, which is where I was eventually born.” Izanagi continues.

“What happened after?” Ulla says, somewhat curious.

“My mother taught all the tricks of the trade and trained me in the ways of infiltrators and my father also taught me everything there was to know about the Phantoms, so it didn’t matter if I came to be an infiltrator or a Phantom, I knew how to be both. My parents now own a ramen bar together and to be honest, I don’t think they’ve ever been happier.” Izanagi finishes the tale about her past.

“So how did you end up here then?” Ulla wonders.

“Well, it turns out that being born to both sides is pretty much a curse, for you see. Every infiltrator I come across is scared of working with me because of my Phantom heritage and the Phantoms don’t want to know me, because they view my infiltrator heritage as a disease. Those bastards even had the nerve to refer to me as a………Half breed……So there, I’m pretty much shunned by both sides at this point.” Izanagi then spits into the ocean in disgust.

“Then why are you helping this Anna woman?” Ulla still wants the whole picture.

“The Phantoms have this new leader, she calls herself a Prophet or something, she’s turned the Phantoms into a shell of their former selves. The Phantoms are ruthless yes, but they had rules. The rules stated that only infiltrators will bad intentions and evil hearts must be killed, anyway infiltrator who is seen to have kindness in their soul and use their abilities for good, are given pardon and allowed to live………………But this prophet woman, just kills them all and it’s just wrong, because I’ve seen good infiltrators out there, infiltrators who just want to see peace, yet they’ve been needlessly murdered since the prophet appeared and pretty much issued a complete genocide……..She must be stopped and the Phantoms must regain their honour and go back to the ways of old when they had respect, I’m here to make sure that happens.” Izanagi has a serious look on her face.

“What happened to your eye?” Ulla suddenly blurts out without any tact. Izanagi then trubs her eye patch with her hand and a look of sorrow spreads across her face.

“I was in Prague as I was trying to protect an infiltrator, a criminal organisation was stealing funds and supplies that were meant to go to hospitals and this infiltrator was trying to help them, anyway by the time I got there this infiltrator was locked in some fight with some ruthless Phantom who went by the name of Jetset……I rushed in and tried to help her, but during the fight, Jetset managed to get the better of me and using one of her knife she managed to slash my face and slicing my left eye out in the process. I screamed in agony before Jetset then kicked me off a balcony and I landed in someone’s garden. Anyway, fighting through the pain I got back to my feet and rushed back inside, but by the time I got back up there, I was too late…….The infiltrator lay dead in the middle of the floor with her throat slit from cheek to cheek, in the distance I could see Jetset flying away victoriously……I can still see the look of hopelessness on that infiltrators face as her eyes were wide open and her blood redecorated the floor, I was in so much shock that I forgot how much pain and agony I was in at the time……..I failed her……..I wear my patch and my scar with pride, knowing that I will NEVER allow another good infiltrator to be needlessly killed.” Izanagi explains.

Ulla understands the pain Izanagi went through and she understands the drive to do what’s best in this world, but she doesn’t show it, instead she just sits there staring out at the ocean, with the same cold, emotionless and distant expression she had on her face from when she first sat down. In Ulla’s eyes the only way to prevent herself from being hurt is to distance herself from everything and everyone, but even she knew that she had a soft spot for the crows.

“So that’s my story. But I’m hearing your making great progress around here, okay fair enough the other soldiers don’t know what to make of you and a lot of them are actually scared of you, but I overheard some of the lab technicians and scientists saying of much of a great help you’ve been in providing all the necessary data for project: overturn.” This makes Ulla lift her head slightly. The only people she’s speaking to since arriving were the crows or reluctantly other soldiers, she hasn’t spoken to anyone else.

“I see and did these individuals happen to say just what this data was I was providing for them?” Ulla quizzes.

“No, but whatever you’re providing for them and their little project, it sure sounds like it’s coming along nicely.” Izanagi answers.

“So, it would seem.” Ulla looks back towards the direction of the base itself and she starts to wonder just what project overturn is and more importantly, what supposed data is she giving them.

************************************************************************************************************************************

The sisters are now in Hong Kong are waiting outside of an orphanage, they have a rented minibus on standby.

“There were so many stewardesses on that flight, god I wish Blink decided to come with us in the end, I can already see her now, replacing one of the stewardesses, swiping her uniform, then she’s casually comes up to me mid-flight and says she has something to show me, then we both quietly sneak into one of the bathrooms and make sweet, passionate love to each other.” Libido closes her eyes and bites her bottom lip as she pictures Blink in a stewardess uniform.

“Yes, we know sis, you’ve only told us a dozen times already.” Soph says and she puts on her sunglasses.

Tina looks at Angel who staring hopefully at the front door of the orphanage.

“You okay sis?” Tina asks, placing her hand on Angel’s shoulder.

“Yeah, I’m just very anxious that’s all.” Angel replies, although she does have a smile on her face.

“Everything will be fine, you’ll see.” Tina says to reassure her sister.

A few minutes later and the door to the orphanage opens, she girls leave the building, each with their suitcases in their hands. Angel smiles with absolute delight when she notices that it is indeed Mikasa, Erika and Aika who have left the building. Angel bends down and gets ready to greet them as Mikasa and her sisters slowly make their over to them.

“Hey, you three, how are you.” Angel says as they get close.

“We’re fine. So, you actually came back for us, like you promised.” Mikasa says to the sisters standing before her.

“Of course we did, you didn’t think that we would just leave you to be separated would we? Heck no, sisters must stay together.” Angel replies with a smile.

“Thank you.” Mikasa says as both her and Aika bow to the sisters.

Just then though, Stasis feels a tug at her jean shorts, she looks down and see’s Erika pulling her doggy eyes at her, after snacks and food.

“Oh, I certainly remember you little one, here you go.” Stasis pulls out a bag of crisps and passes it to Erika, who just immediately devours the whole thing, then stares at Stasis again hoping for more.

“This kid is so awesome!” Stasis shouts as she passes Erika a chocolate bar, again which Erika quickly devours.

Come on Stasis, they need to eat healthy stuff as well you know, here you go.” Marie passes Erika a bag of sliced apples and pieces of orange.

Now in all fairness, Erika quickly devours the entire bag of fruit as well, indicating she really isn’t fussy when it comes to food.

“So, are we going home with you?” Aika asks.

“Not exactly, you see, we’re not exactly the best people to raise three children, especially with everything that happens in our lives, so we’re going to be taking you to two really, REALLY good friends of ours, and they are going to love you, shelter you, feed you and keep you safe. Trust me, they’ll never let anything bad happen to you, plus because they are friends of ours, they have said that we can come over and see you anytime we want and they said if you ever wanted to, you can always come over and see us, how does that sound?” Tina says with a very loving tone.

“Sounds great.” Mikasa replies.

“Before we go, I have these for you.” Tinker unzips her backpack and pulls out a load of documents. “These are your new passports, your new citizenships, because as of right now, your three are officially citizens of Heartfelt and here are all of your travel documents.” Tinker shows the three children their new lives.

Just then though Mikasa, Erika and Aika’s stomachs all rumble.

“You know, our flight doesn’t leave for another six hours, how about we go and find somewhere nice to eat.” Mag suggests.

“Great idea! Follow me, I’ll take the best restaurant!” Stasis shouts in response.

“Here, let me help you with your bags.” Angel says as she gently helps the Mikasa and her siblings put their bags into the car.

As they walk towards a nearby restaurant, Aika can’t help but look at BB.

“Your really tall, I bet your not that good at hide and seek.” Aika can’t help but say.

“Haha, no I’m not very good at that, but sometimes my height comes in handy, for instance, do you want to sit on my shoulders?” BB replies.

Aika looks at Mikasa and Mikasa gives her a friendly nod, it seems that when it comes to her sisters, Mikasa is a lot like Tina. BB bends down and Angel helps Aika onto her shoulders.

“Whoa! I’m as tall as Godzilla!” Aika shouts when she sees has high up, she is.

Tina notices how happy Angel is as they are walking, Tina wraps her arm around Angel’s shoulders before giving her a sisterly kiss on the side of her head. Tina knows just much this means to Angel and as long as her sisters are happy. Tina is happy.

For now, everything was going smoothly.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Ulla had spent a big portion of the morning searching for answers, but none of the soldiers had even heard about this project overturn, even Izanagi was going by purely what she had overheard. So, Ulla waited until lunch time as she had an idea. After both her and the crows had their lunch, Ulla ordered the crows to stay in the penthouse as she was going out for a while. She followed the servants who took the empty lunch trays away, she followed them right the way until they got to a part of the installation that was even off limits to Ulla. She then noticed Izanagi praying to a makeshift Shinto shrine, Ulla was respectful and waited for Izanagi to finish her praying ritual before she sharply whistled her over.

“What are your orders captain?” Izanagi asks.

“Look I didn’t tell you before, but I don’t know anything about this project overturn and since I’m apparently apart of it, I just want to know exactly what role I’m playing, so I’m going to sneak inside and see what’s going on. I swiped this communicator as I following them, I need you stand close by and keep watch for me, let me know if anyone suspicious is coming.” Ulla hands Izanagi an earpiece before she herself place sone into her own ear.

“Yes captain, I would offer you my assistance, but seeing as how I’ve only got one eye, I doubt I could pull of any disguises or anything.” Izanagi replies.

“It’s fine, next time I’ll find you a pirate ship to infiltrate.” Ulla says in a very cold tone of voice.

“Oh ha-ha, very funny captain.” Izanagi says sarcastically.

“I wasn’t being funny.” Ulla replies in a cold tone with her forever emotionless face.

“Eeerrmmm……Fair enough.” Izanagi says as she pops her earpiece in.

Ulla sneaks inside the facility and creeps down a couple of corridors, the narrowly dives into an empty office and avoids a patrol of security guards, judging by their outfits they were most likely the personal guard that Pearce commands and are usually always hanging around Anna. Ulla goes to sneak out the office when an additional door to a laboratory opens and lone female leaves carrying a data pad with her. Ulla looks down at her outfit and scratches her chin as she ponders a thought. Ulla wonders if she can pass as a laboratory worker, plus it seems safer than sneaking around and risk getting caught.

The laboratory worker is a 33 year old white skin woman with shortish black hair and dark blue eyes. She’s wearing a type of pure white hazmat suit, which covers her entire body, including her arms and her legs, she has the hood of the hazmat suit pulled up so it covers her hair, she’s wearing a white face masks, blue goggles, white gloves and a pair of bright white laced shoes. An ID card with her picture on it was clipped to her suit and it read that her name was “Blossom”. Although with the outfit covering most of her face, it made the photo part of the ID slightly redundant.

Blossom is so busy typing away at her keep pad as she types up her notes, that she fails to see the door to an office open as she walks passed it, although as soon as she does, Ulla leaps out and grabs Blossom in a sleeper hold by wrapping one arm around her neck and wraps her other arm around her forehead. She then quickly yanks Blossom back into the office and kicks the door shut when they are inside.

“Hhhuurrkk……Gggaaahhh………Ggggaaahhhh……….Uuuunnn.” It’s a short-lived struggle for Blossom as Ulla applied her sleep hold with absolutely precision and with the just the right amount of strength for it to be it’s most effective.

Needless to say, it really doesn’t long before Blossom’s eyes go very limp and tired, she makes one final faint moaning noise, before she gently drifts off to sleep. Ulla swipes the ID card off of her and checks Blossom’s credentials. She then leaves the card on a table and pulls the hood off of Blossom’s head so her hair waves around, she then unstraps and removes the goggles, unstraps and removes the facemask too before unlaces and removes Blossom’s shoes, she then gently pulls the elastic gloves off of Blossom one finger at a time, before she finally unzips Blossom’s hazmat suit and removes it from her body.

Now that she is fully stripped, it is revealed that Blossom is wearing a dove white plunge bra with a pair of salt white French cut panties, she’s also wearing a pair of ankle white socks. Ulla breaks open a computer on one of the desks and removes all the cables and wiring that’s inside. Shen then uses the said cables and wires to swiftly tie up Blossom. Ulla ties up Blossoms ankles, wrists, arms, and legs. Ulla might not be an infiltrator, but she knows how to tie up a captive. She realizes that there isn’t anything to use as a gag, so thinking quickly, Ulla pulls the white socks off of Blossom’s feet, rolls them into a nice little ball, then shoves it straight into her mouth, she then uses the last of the cables and ties them around Blossom’s mouth to keep the socks in place and to be a makeshift gag. Finally, Ulla then drags Blossom’s body under the table where the computer once was and blokes her with an office chair, making sure that Blossom is kept out of sight. With her out of the way so to speak, Ulla then gets changed into Blossom’s uniform.

“So, this is what infiltrators do huh? Hhhmm, I wonder if they secretly suffer from identity crises, so they impersonate as many women as they can, trying to find who they are in life? Or maybe they all get some sort of sexual fulfilment out of it?” Ulla says to herself.

It’s natural for Ulla to think this, as she has had very little interactions with infiltrators, so to her, this is all still a little bit alien. With Ulla now wearing her disguise, she leaves the office and heads into the laboratory. She swipes Blossom’s ID card and gains entry, normally finding one particular in a laboratory would seem difficult, but when Ulla enters she quickly spots the this project turnover is the forefront for Anna’s operation as every computer screen and every piece of equipment is dedicated to the project itself. Ulla walks over and examines some work on some of the data pads, she then examines several things under a microscope before she sits down on one of the computers and opens up several files, she scans through them, one by one.

“Subject’s hair samples have been retrieved from the shower……..Subject’s saliva was received via the cutlery from her meals……..Subject’s skin flakes have been acquired from her bedding and pillow………Blood, is the last thing required from the subject to begin the project, please acquire ASAP.” Ulla reads some of the note worthy pieces out loud.

Ulla then examines the vials again and realizes that she’s looking at some of her own skin and saliva, she then hurries back to the computer and opens up some more files.

“Subject is extremely efficient in the field………Is a natural born leader………Has ticked all necessary additional boxes…………Subject herself is very miserable, very passive aggressive, refuses to let anyone close………Diagnosis……..Severe PTSD and potential survivor’s guilt.” Ulla reads more out loud.

But unfortunately, just as Ulla is about to learn what project turnover is, the door opens and another female lab technician enter the room.

“Oh Blossom, I didn’t realise you were still here, I thought you said you were going to lunch?” The female lab technician states, it seems that the full hazmat disguise is paying off as the female can not see Ulla’s face and work out that she’s not the real Blossom.

“No, I forgot I left my computer on, so I thought I’d come back and quickly log off.” Ulla says as she switches off the computer.

“Wow, you actually remembered this, I’m always logging your account for you, geez, why do you think I’m back here.” The female replies.

“Yep, clumsy me, just shoot me in the head and kick my lifeless body into the ocean for the barnacles, am I right.” Ulla darkly jokes.

“Whoa, geez, that’s a bit morbid isn’t it, god I was only joking Blossom, anyway, I’m going to go for lunch now as well, do you want to join me?” The woman asks.

“No thanks, I have my own waiting for me, but I’ll see you in a bit alright.” Ulla replies as she walks out the lab.

“Sure, see you in about an hour.” The female lab technician says as Ulla walks away.

As Ulla walks down the corridor, she can’t help but wonder. “What are they doing in there, why are they collecting parts of my DNA, I doubt I’ll get anymore answers for now, but I’ll figure out what their doing in there, I never agreed to them taking any part of my DNA to begin with……What are you up to Anna.” Ulla thinks to herself as she ponders her next move.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

With the time zones and everything taking effect, even though the plane has been in the air for hours now, because it’s going west, it feels a lot later than it actually is. Right now, it’s dinner time in Hong Kong, but it’s only just turned lunchtime in Heartfelt. At Heartfelt’s airport, Higgs and Gaia are patiently waiting at arrivals for Tina and her sisters to arrive with Mikasa and her siblings.

“Oh god, just think, in a few short moments, we’re going to be parents…….Are we ready for this, can we do this, are we going to screw it up?” Gaia paces back and forth worryingly.

“Honey, we’re going to be fine, we’ve got this, Tina and her sisters came to us, because they know just how much we want to actually have a real family and besides, do you think the sisters would have asked us to adopt these kids, if they thought we couldn’t handle it?” Higgs replies.

“I know, I know, it’s just, what if Mikasa, Aika or Erika don’t like us, what if we get something wrong, I just want everything to be perfect you know.” Gaia continue to pace worried out of her mind.

“Darling, it’s fine, trust me, you are going to make such a great mother you know that.” Higgs hugs and tries to comfort his wife.

“Thank you honey, I needed to hear……Although we should probably wait until their adults before we reveal to them that we’re actually androids.” Gaia makes a good point.

“Yeah, that’s going to be one hell of a bridge to cross when we get to it isn’t it.” Higgs agrees.

A short while later though, the arrival doors open and Tina and her sisters enter the airport, with Mikasa and her sisters by their sides. Tina notices them and waves them over. Gaia takes a really long and calming deep breath before she bravely walks over to meet her new daughters. Once she gets close enough she bends down so she is at their level.

“Mikasa, Aika, Erika, these are two really good friends of ours and these are the two lovely people who are going to keep you safe and provide with all those lovely things we spoke about on the plane.” Tina says introducing them to her.

“Hello.” Mikasa says whilst she holds onto Erika and Aika’s hands.

“Hi there, my name is Gaia and this is my husband Higgs and we have just heard so much about you, as soon as we heard about the horrible things you went through, we just knew that we wanted to bring into a world of love and happiness.” Gaia says with a warming, motherly smile.

“Sisters stick together, right?” Mikasa replies.

“Indeed they do, now I do just want you know that, we can never replace your parents, we don’t want to replace your parents. BUT, what we do want to do is give you a safe home filled with love and joy, give you plenty of hot to eat and a warm place to sleep at night.” Gaia says offering her hand to Mikasa.

Mikasa gently touches Gaia’s hand, and she feels just how warm and comforting Gaia’s hand is. She then turns to Tina and the other sisters.

“Thank you Tina, we will come a visit you soon.” With that Higgs collects the three girls luggage cases and shows them where he parked the car.

Gaia turns to Tina and gives her a massive cuddle.

“I can never repay what you’ve done for us. I mean, first you help my husband where she was severely wounded, then you rescue me from a military installation and now you’ve given us the family we long fully wanted. Thank you…….All of you, tank you, Higgs and I have both agreed that it doesn’t where or when, if you ever needs us for anything, you know we will help you.” Gaia says as she then starts hugging all the other sisters.

“You know we never want you to repay us, seeing you happy is the only payment we will ever need.” Tina replies to Gaia.

“Okay, but remember, if you ever need, just call us.” With that Gaia rushes over to her family and gets ready to start her new life as a mother.

Mag and Marie share a fist bump with each other whilst Tina smiles at all her sisters.

“We did it, now it’s been a long flight, how about we go home and get some sleep.” Tina says with a tired, but pleased tone in her voice.

“Sounds good to me, I’m knackered.” Soph says as she yawns.

The nine sisters then make their way home with a real sense of accomplishment in their hearts.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Kheshig gathers a load of paperwork and sorts them into three files, she then hears a knock at her door, she checks the security camera and notices that it’s only Elisha, she hurries over and opens the door allowing her to enter.

“You wanted to see me urgently?” Elisha states.

“Yes, things have changed, it seems that the Siren and her forces might make their attack against us soon, so all units are being sent to build a series of defences to counter their assault, then once all that is complete, two strike teams are going to be despatched. One team will go where Blink is supposedly located and the second will hit where the sisters themselves supposedly live.” Kheshig gathers her work up.

“So what do we do?” Elisha asks, keen on helping.

“I’ve managed to get you assigned on the team Falcon will be leading to go after Blink, I just need to find a way to keep Tina and her sisters out of harms way.” Kheshig responds.

“If Blink is there, I’ll keep her safe.” Elisha replies with a positive and a reassuring voice.

“I know you will, and I don’t know how yet, but I’ll find away to do the same for the sisters. Speaking of which, I’ve just discovered three more infiltrators that meet the requirements of infiltrators who must be kept safe, so please, make sure nobody else discovers these.” Kheshig hands Elisha the documents she’s just finished collecting.

Elisha quickly scans through the paperwork, she quickly saw all the good work that these infiltrators were doing and she noticed of how they only wanted to see good in the world, Elisha also took notice of the infiltrators kind personalities and protection of one another, Elisha then browsed and found out that their names were “Posy”, “Amber” and “Clover”. It also seems that collectively, these three infiltrators were simply known as vigilantes. Elisha closed the files after reading through them.

“So it’s true, there really are good infiltrators out there, just like the nine sisters.” Elisha hung her head in somewhat shame.

“Yes there are and the more I’m looking into it, it seems that there are plenty of other infiltrators who we’ve needlessly targeted, those three women are getting added to the list with infiltrators we must keep safe from the rest of the Phantoms. Those three don’t live in Heartfelt, they live outside of the city, they’ll be harder to monitor, but I will make sure that the Phantoms never discover their locations.” Kheshig says as she gathers her equipment.

“Are we doing the right thing?” Elisha momentarily wonders.

“We need to restore the Phantoms integrity, I mean look at us, needlessly going to war now with innocent men and women whoa aren’t even infiltrators, we’re attacking kind hearted infiltrators like Tina and her sisters, whilst ignoring all the other infiltrators who willingly kill innocent women, just for their clothes…….It’s just not right, none of it is, and come hell or high waters, I WILL restore the Phantoms back to it’s former glory…….But first, we must keep these infiltrators out of harms way.” Kheshig and Elisha leave the room before Kheshig opens her hand and Elisha gives her back the files on the three new infiltrators they’ve discovered.

“Please protect Blink and for the love of god, if her child Shannon is there…..Nothing must happen to her, the idea of us harming a child because she’s an offspring of an infiltrator makes me absolutely sick to my stomach.” Kheshig states.

“I’ll protect both of them, I promise!” Elisha says with absolute certainty.

“I know for the fact that the strikes will take place tomorrow evening, so this gives me just over twenty fours to get things sorted and to get the sisters to safety before the strike team arrives.” Kheshig now starts to formulate some plans in her head.

“I’ll keep you updated and may the mother of understanding guide you.” Elisha offers her hand.

“And may she guide you too, good luck.” Kheshig shakes Elisha hand and they both their separate ways, knowing what they have to do.

Darkness looms and by the looks of it, virtually nobody is safe from it’s presence.

The next morning……….

Tinker has discovered a police report over night which states that a local security guard has been found dead in an alleyway, she’s only wearing her bra and panties and it seems she was only killed for her uniform. The police have cornered off the are and an investigation has been launched, the sisters of course have a hunch as to who’s behind it, but just to be sure Tina and Marie have gone down to investigate.

Tina and Marie get down to the sight and sneak pass several police cars and taped areas, there plan was a simple one, the police officers on scene were only allowing detectives to examine the body, so the two sisters were going to get the jump of a couple of detectives and replace them, thus gaining access to the crime scene itself. As Tina and Marie get close, they find a hiding spot and wait patiently. Sure enough, a short while later an unmarked police car appears, and parks close to where the sisters are hiding. Two female detectives step out from the car itself.

The first detective is 33 years old, she had naturally tanned skinned, she has chestnut brown eyes, long cool brown hair styled in what is known as the *long layer* look, she is wearing a pair of dark brown loafers, dark brown suit trousers, a white button up suit shirt with the top button undone, a dark brown blazer, a police badge was hung round her neck and her a secondary badge clipped onto her brown leather belt read her name was “Malia”.

The second detective is 30 years old, she also has tanned skin, although it’s obvious she was using fake tan as she was clearly jealous of her partners natural tanned skin, she has sweet violet blue eyes, she had long cinnamon brown hair styled in a sleek and straight look, she is wearing a pair of black leather kitten heel shoes, black suit trousers, a dark blue suit shirt with a black blazer over the top, like her partner she also has her police badge dangling around her neck and a secondary ID badge on her black leather belt reveals her name is “Camila”.

“Another beautiful day in Heartfelt city eh.” Camila says as she stretches her arms.

“Yep, alright, can you grab the stuff the boot, I’ll go and make sure none of these idiots have hampered our crime scene.” Malia responds.

Camila goes round and opens the boot of the car and starts to fetch this like medical elastic gloves and evidence bags, but as she’s doing so, Marie lines up her shot and double clicks her pen. A dart comes flying out and pricks Camila right on her bum cheek.

“Eeeekkk!” Camila shrieks.

“Hahaha, what was that about?” Malia laughs at her partner’s girlish shriek.

“Hey, don’t laugh, something just bit me on my bum!” She shouts as she rubs her backside.

“Aaawww, what’s the matter princess, do you need me to kiss it better?” Malia says whilst giggling.

“Stop giggling you…….You…….dumb…….Penguin…….” Camila starts to talk gibberish as the sleeping serum in Marie’s dart takes effect and she suddenly falls face first hunched over in the boot of her car.

“Hey are you alright? What’s Hhhhuuuuppppmmmmmm!” Malia is suddenly grabbed from behind.

Tina clamps one hand over Malia’s mouth and with her hand, she swiftly pulls the confused detective straight over the bonnet of the car, once Tina has pulled her over, she applies a very quick nerve pinch straight to the woman’s neck. Malia’s eyes widen as she feels the nerve pinch get applied to her, she can’t help but tense up for a second as it quickly makes her body feel numb, she then goes all giddy and gently passes out fast asleep right into Tina’s arms, with Malia’s body going all relaxed and limp in the process.

Tina drags a very unconscious Malia round the back of the car where Marie is currently scooping up a drugged-up Camila.

“Nice work, can you pass me one of those extra darts you have on you please, I need to make sure this one stays asleep for a couple more hours.” Tina asks.

“No problem, here you go sis.” Marie gives Tina one of her spare darts and Tina quickly injects it into Malia’s neck.

Maria and Tian then lift the two detectives into the back of their car and hastily strip them, just in case anyone walks up and catches them in the act. Once the two detectives have been stripped, it is shown that Malia is wearing an India green balconette bra and a pair of tawny brown classic brief panties. Camila on the other hand is wearing a peach pink thong and a rose red lace bra.

Tina and Marie then decide to put the detective handcuffs to good use, both of the detectives seem to have two pair of handcuffs on them, so Tina and Marie use them by rolling both women on their fronts, then pulling their hands behind their backs before they secure one hand cuff around each wrist, then Marie lifts up both women’s legs whilst Tina uses the other part of the handcuffs around their ankles, this way it ensures that both their ankles will be suspended in the air and that their wrists would remain securely behind their backs. Tina pulls out a roll of Tinker homemade tape and quickly sticks a few layers over their mouths, she also takes the liberty in applying several strands of tapes around their legs and their upper bodies, just in case the handcuffs are flimsy and the real detectives manage to break the chains.

With them out of the way, Tina gets changed into Malia’s clothes, whilst Marie gets changed into Camila’s clothes, thankfully because both of the detective already had dark hair and tanned skin, it will be easier for Marie and Tina to get away with impersonating them. The two sisters then close the door on the bound beauties inside and make their way over to the crime scene, Tina will let someone know about the real detective in the car a bit later. Once they get down there, Marie and Tina both put on their no-nonsense detective type personas.

“I’m detective Malia and this is my partner, detective Camila, we’ve come to take a look at the body.” Tina says with absolute confidence.

“Sure, she’s all yours detectives.” A police officer on duty says.

“Before you go though, who called this in and when was the body found?” Marie says also with sheer confidence in portraying the woman she’s impersonating.

“A young couple found her, when they decided to sneak behind this alleyway for a quickie together, they called it in immediately, by the looks of it, I’d say she was dead for about an hour before she was found. According to what we have on file, her names is Oliva Fry, she’s 35 years old and she worked as a security guard for a jewellery company, a few blocks from here.” The police officer replies.

“Thanks, we’ll take it from here.” Tina replies.

Both Tina and Marie approach the body. The woman is lying dead on the floor with her eyes wide open and her tongue poking out, she has white skin, long blonde hair, light blue eyes and she’s wearing nothing more than an orange thong and a dark blue plunge bra. Marie puts on a pair of sanitisation gloves and bends down to have a look at the body. When Marie and Tina realize that nobody is looking, they drop the whole non nonsense type personas, so they can talk to each more clearly.

“Well, judging by the purple marks around her neck, I’d say she was killed by a garrotte, judging by how deep they are, my guess is this poor woman tried to fight off her attacker, but she tried to lunge forward hoping to surprise her attacker with a sudden jolt of energy, but it seems all it did was seal her fate.” Marie says to Tina as she examines Olivia’s body.

“Can you see anything else, like syringe marks or bruises or anything that could help?” Tina replies.

“No, it seems this was a straightforward ambush from behind, there’s no other markings on her, no internal damage or anything, it just seems that this woman was casually making her way to work when her attacker jumped her from behind, she clearly used a garrotte, because it’s quick and it avoids getting any blood on the uniform.” Marie deduces.

“Then there’s no doubt in my mind, this is clearly the work of Mary Clyde, it seems similar to some of the other reports Tinker managed to pull up on her computer for me back at the flat.” Tina says with an annoyed expression on her face.

“What do you want to do sis?” Marie asks.

“Let’s get back home and inform the others, there’s no point in hanging around, Mary will be long gone by now.” Tina says slowly shaking her head in annoyance.

Maire removes her sanitation gloves before she chucks them in the bin, both of the sisters then leave the crime scene, but on their way out, Tina passes an officer a set of car keys.

“Can you do me a favour in about ten minutes? We’ve just messaged our boss for some information regarding the victim, would you please check to see if we’ve had any replies, we need to go across the street to continue our investigation.” Tina asks.

“Yeah sure, no worries.” The police officer says as she takes the keys.

“Great, thanks.” Tina replies as both her and Marie walk down the road.

Tina naturally did this, so both of the real detectives would soon be found safe and sound.

Back at the flat…….

Libido is painting her toenails, Marie and Soph are playing a cooperative video game together, BB and Mag are playing a game of chess together, Stasis is naturally enjoying a massive meat and vegetable filled baguette, whilst Tina and Angel are gathered around Tinker as she quickly types away at her keyboard.

“I’ve put together a file on what I have about Mary Clyde, by the seems of it she’s just an infiltrator who gets her kicks from pulling off thefts. We also know that she clearly has no issues with killing to get her disguises and overall, she just seems like a nasty piece of work.” Tinker explains as she types away.

“That’s not all, we will need to address the fact at some point that both Ulla and the crows are currently out of jail too.” Tina further continues.

“Ulla isn’t exactly a criminal, she’s just very lost, she’s trying to find a purpose in this world, she just doesn’t know how to handle things.” Angel calmly replies.

“I know sis, I was referring more to the fact that they got out of jail so soon because that vile human Anna, paid for their bail and conscripted Ulla into doing who knows what.” Tina carries on.

“Should we focus our attention more on Anna and Ulla for now then?” Tinker asks as she minimizes a screen on her computer.

“No, Mary is currently in play, and we haven’t seen or heard anything from Ulla since she got out. So right now, our main priority should be on stopping Mary, we can find out what Anna is planning later and we can also find out just why she wants Ulla to be a part of her scheme.” Tina decides.

“Hey, seeing as how we’re going after Mary, I was just wondering……..Do you think we could take that woman Cassie along with us?” Angel says whilst rubbing her arm.

The sisters all stop what their doing and stare at one another.

“That white mask? Why would you want to work with her?” Mag asks, somewhat surprised by Angels sudden comment.

“Mary was the one who took Cassie down that dark path she went on, but believe me, like all the other white masks, Cassie is not a bad woman, her heart is in the right place, she just got taken advantage of by Sarah, she deserves a chance to see that not all infiltrators are like Mary and that some of us actually aspire to use are talents to help people.” Angel replies.

“Even if we wanted to, we just simply don’t have the credits required to pay her bail.” Soph adds.

“No, we don’t, but I reckon we could buy her a day pass.” Tina thinks.

“I mean, I could easily hack into the system and acquire one for us, if that’s what we all want to do?” Tinker replies as she gets several hacking software’s loaded up.

“I’m not sure this is good idea.” Mag replies with slight worry in her voice.

“Please Mag, Cassie is just very confused, she was the one who set me free so I can save Stasis and help the rest of you put a stop to the white masks in the first place, I reckon that if we just show her what we’re all about, she might change the way she views us, plus she might even be able to convince the other white masks of our good intentions too as we know that a couple of the others were starting to doubt things weren’t they.” Angel pleads.

“Tina, what do you think?” Mag looks at Tina.

“Well, this could really be a great opportunity for us to prove to her that we are on the right side of things, even if they find it hard to believe. Okay here’s what we will do. We will get a day pass, but we will only get one for Cassie, I’ll be part of the team that goes to stop Mary, that way I can keep an eye on both Cassie and the rest of you, should she try anything. Not all of us will go as I reckon; she’ll get scared if all nine of us turn up.” Tina says.

“Count me in, I’m coming with you.” Angel immediately shouts out.

“Don’t worry sis, I had no intention of leaving you out of this one.” Tina says as she winks at Angel.

“Mind if I tag along?” Marie says as she saves the game both her and Soph were playing.

“Yeah sure, but is there any particular reason why?” Tina asks purely out of curiosity.

“Well, this Mary seems to enjoy hurting women doesn’t she, which means we might come across some people who could use medical attention. Plus, I heard that Cassie is a nurse, I wouldn’t mind showing her that I too only want to save lives, just like her.” Marie explains.

“Sounds good to me, okay so it’ll be just us three, the rest of you stay here.” Tina instructs.

“That’s fine by me, as my only plans for today was to sit back and enjoy this delicious baguette of mine.” Stasis says as she takes a massive bite out of her food.

Tina notices Mag’s head lower slightly. Tina smiles to herself as she recognises when Mag is worried, she walks over to Mag and taps her arms before she gingerly points towards the back room of the flat. Mag gets up and follows Tina over, once inside, Tina quietly closes the door.

“Are you okay?” Tina asks.

“Yeah, I’m fine, it’s just the idea of asking a white mask to actually work with us, it just doesn’t feel right. I mean, look at what they put us through, I’m just a little concerned that’s all.” Mag replies whilst rubbing the back of her head in nerves.

Tina just gently wraps Mag in her arms, before she gently pulls her in for a warm sisterly cuddle.

“I know your nervous about this, I’m your sisters, I can tell when something makes you uncomfortable, but I’ll be there, I’ll keep an eye on everything and if Cassie tries anything foolish and tries to hurt Marie or Angel, I’ll punch her straight in the nose.” Tina says to Mag in a calm and reassuring voice.

“Thank you, I’m just fearful for you, for all of you. You’re my sisters and I all I ever want to do is keep you all safe.” Mag says as she embraces Tina in her arms too.

Tina leans back and presses her forehead right up against Mag’s forehead, before both Mag and Tina close their eyes as they embrace each other.

“Do you want to come with us?” Tina whispers with a smile on her face.

“Do you mean it?” Mag replies as a smile goes across her face too.

“Yes I do, you know all I ever want to do is keep all of you safe too. We’re a family and we’ll always be here for each other won’t we. So yes, I mean, would you like to join us.” Tina says as she keeps Mag in her arms.

“Thank you, sister.” Mag says as now a big smile goes across her face.

“No problem, come on, let’s go and go and get ready.” Tina says as the two sisters let go of each other and leave the room.

As Mag and Tina leave the room, Tinker spins around on her chair with a big, satisfied smile on her face.

“I did it, I know exactly where Mary will strike next!” Tinker announces.

“Great work, so where will it be?” Tina replies as all the sisters come over to take a look.

Tinker spins back around to face her computer before she starts going through her findings and informing the rest of her sisters where she knows Mary will strike next……..

At Heartfelt’s prison, Cassie is being escorted to a room in handcuffs and ankle cuffs, she isn’t a danger at all, this is purely just regulation as all inmates are treated the same, Cassie gets taken into a room where she is seated, before the security guard walks off. Cassie looks up and see’s Marie, Tina, Angel and Mag sitting across the table from her.

“Oh no, please. Please don’t hurt me!” Cassie winces in fear.

But after a moment of nothing, Cassie opens one of eyes and the only thing she sees is Angel holding out her hand to her.

“We don’t want to hurt you, actually we came here because we have something you might be interested in.” Angel says a smile and a calming tone of voice.

“You…You do?” Cassie nervously looks around.

“Cassie, we know what happened to you with Mary was appalling and we also know just how much of a traumatic event it was for you when you found out that a poor janitress was killed by Mary because she tried to call for help when she was mugged for her uniform. I know these are only words, but I assure you, if we were able to, we would go back in time and not only save you, but also save that poor woman who Mary killed.” Tina calmly adds.

“Well, eerrmm, thank you I guess, is this why you’re here though?” Cassie wonders.

“No, you see, we’ve found out where Mary Clyde is going to strike next, and we thought you might like to join us in taking her down and bringing her to justice.” Angel replies.

“But I don’t understand. Why me?” Cassie further adds.

“Because you’re a good woman with a good heart, to be honest all of you are good women with good hearts, you just wanted to see justice to those who had wronged you, but unfortunately you were given false information by a very damaged and a very sick woman. We just want a chance to show you, that yes, even though we ourselves are infiltrators, we are not bad people, we don’t allow harm to come to the women we takedown and most importantly, we want you to see that we are not your enemy.” Tina replies in still a warm and calming voice.

“Do you really know where Mary is?” Cassie asks curiously.

“Yes, there’s a charity function happening right now, it’s a charity designed to raise money for people with disabilities, now so far they’ve raised twenty thousand credits, so we believe that such a big chunk of money won’t go unnoticed by someone like Mary and she’ll be there today trying to steal it for herself……..Look, we know how you feel about us and about infiltrators as a whole, but I really do hope you accept our invitation and allow us to show you that we are not all bad and allow us to help you bring Mary down for good.” Angel states as she slides the approved day pass Tinker managed to obtain through her hacking skills earlier.

Cassie picks up the day pass and closes her eyes as she takes it all in. Multiple scenarios go through her head, she remembers of just how much Angel worried about her sisters safety, she remembers the compassion and the love Angel showed for her sisters. She remembers thinking of how her friends had gone too far with their quest, she remembers feeling confused about things, but she also remembers Mary, the one who got her to begin with, she remembers it all.

“Please……IF I say yes……No one and I do mean NO ONE must die.” Cassie says shaking her hands in fear.

“Don’t worry, no one will die, I’ll make sure of it, for you see I’m a medic and my job is to save lives, not take them, I know for a fact that you’re a nurse Cassie which means saving lives and helping people is what drives you.” Marie now states.

“You, you’re a medic?” Cassie asks gingerly.

“Indeed I am, I protect all of my sisters and I make sure that I heal anyone who needs it, plus as I’m sure you know. Even though your friend Louette got her wrist broken when she was fighting my sister, I still went out of my way and gave her the medical attention she needed to make sure that her wrist gets a full recovery and she’d be able to use it again. You, see? Even through all the things you put us through, I just couldn’t bare to see her in pain, so I still healed her wounds.” Marie speaks honestly, hoping Cassie sees what she is trying to say.

Cassie remembers seeing Louette second guessing everything, she remembered hearing Louette saying to herself of how she owes something to Soph and Marie who allowed her to keep her wrist and hand intact and they even gave her medical attention, despite everything they’d been through………Cassie certainly remembers it all, she then looks at Angel who is still smiling and still has her hand out towards Cassie…….Cassie takes a deep breath and slowly takes Angel’s hand and shakes it.

“Okay, I’ll come, just please don’t hurt anyone other than Mary.” Cassie says as she stands up.

“We will do our absolute best, you have our word.” Tina says as she calls for the guard in to give them the day pass, so Mary can come with them.

Throughout the whole time, Mag just sat and remained silent, all she wants to do is keep her family / sisters safe. Mag is just hoping that her sisters can make Cassie see that she was just being brainwashed and taken advantage of by Sarah, but she’s confident, because Mag knows, that if there’s anyone in this world who can take Cassie and potentially her friends down the right path. It was her sisters.
Last edited by Trackman281 on Fri Aug 13, 2021 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trackman281

Re: Chapter 39: Izanagi's Burden

Post by Trackman281 »

Please note, that this is part TWO, scroll up to the top for the first part. :D

Inside the charity function itself a lone female does her rounds.

She’s 25 years old, she’s wearing blue skinny jeans, white laced trainers, a black t-shirt, a headset is over her head and a clipboard is in her hands. She has white skin, frizzy strawberry blonde hair and dark green eyes, an ID card attached to her jeans says her name is “Betty”.

“Okay, camera two is in place now, thankfully. All of the functions charity events here and……Oh wow, there’s literally dozens of them and it seems some of them are even doing the same act……Phew, it’s going to be a long day.” Betty says to herself as she flicks through her notes.

But as Betty is walking down a carpeted hallway, she hears someone behind her.

“Excuse me, but where can a lady have a few moments of privacy?” The voice says behind her.

Betty turns around. “Well, we have a few quiet rooms just out the back here and Ggggaaaahhhh!?” Betty is suddenly interrupted as she feels something get jammed into her mouth.

Her eyes look down and she sees a pistol with an attached silencer shoved right into gob, her attacker is a female with chestnut brown skin, long straightened black hair and brown eyes, she appears to be 32 years of age and she is wearing a skin tight cat suit with an equipment belt clipped round her waist.

Betty immediately starts to tear up and drops to her knees, dropping the clipboard in the process, she holds out her hands in a prayer type of way, begging her attacker not to hurt her.

“Oh come on, don’t pretend like you haven’t had bigger and much harder things shoved into that little slutty mouth of yours!” Her attacker quips.

“Nnnuummm…….Pllleeesshhhh…….Dddooonnnn……Hhhrrttt…..Mmmeeppmmm!” Betty tries to say as the gun is now pressed right in her mouth, stretching her cheek out.

“I’m guessing your saying something like, please don’t hurt me, well I’ll tell you what, let’s go to one of those little quiet rooms you were telling me and pending on what you do next, determines whether you live or die.” Her attacker gloats.

Betty slowly escorts her attacker to a quiet room, with the gun still firmly in her mouth, they enter a room and close the door, Bett’s attacker then pulls the gun out of her mouth and takes a step back.

“Now, I could just splatter your brains all over the wall and strip you myself, but I’m in a bit of last mood today, so strip down to your undies for me okay sweetie, OH and if you even think about calling for help, the last thing you’ll experience in this life is a cold bullet piercing your brain, am I understood.

Betty was so scared to reply, that she just frantically nodded as hard and as fast as she could, she slipped off her trainers, her skinny jeans, her headset and her top. Revealing that Betty is wearing a pair of caramel brown French cut panties and a yam orange sports bra. She’s also wearing a pair of long thin white socks.

“That’s a good girl, now whip off those socks too while your at it.” Her attacker gloats further.

Betty pulls off her socks, to which her attacker snatches them right out of hands, stretches them out, them wraps them around Betty’s mouth as a gag. She then tosses Betty a set of zip ties.

“Tie up your ankles and your legs, then put your hands behind your back, now!” Her attacker snarls.

Betty, who is still crying and whimpering through her gag, zip ties her ankles together then her legs together, she then places her hands behind her back, to which her attacker, reveals some more zip ties and hastily ties up her wrists and arms together.

“Well, seeing as how you were so cooperative, you get the grand prize!.......You get to live.” The infiltrator then smacks Betty round the side of her head with her pistol. Betty grunts and the weapon connects to her temple, she falls sideways onto the floor, completely knocked out.

Betty’s attacker then gets changed into her clothes and even puts on her headset, she then leaves the room and closes the door behind her, as she’s walking down the corridor she grabs the clipboard on the way and pretend to flick through it.

“Mary, Mary, quite contrary, how does your infiltration go?......With silver bonds and empty shells and uniforms all in a row.” She darkly jokes to herself as she walks down the corridor.

************************************************************************************************************************************

On the way to the charity function, they stopped off at Cassie’s home, so she could get changed into a fresh set of clothes to allow her to feel more comfortable. Mag of course, naturally didn’t let Cassie out of her sight. Once they got to the function itself, Tinker gave the sisters a full description of a woman who spotted on a camera entering the building, once Cassie confirmed that the description matches to that of Mary’s, they knew that their hunch was indeed correct.

“Here, please wear this.” Tina hands Cassie a small mic and a very small camera.

“Are you sure?” Cassie replies as she takes them.

“Of course, we don’t want anything bad to happen to you in there, so this way, if we get separated or anything, our sister Tinker and both hear and see you, so she can guide you back to us safely.” Tina adds as she equips her belt.

“Eerr, okay, thank you.” Cassie equips the mic and the hides the mini camera on her shirt collar.

The four sisters climb out the van and start to make their way round the back of the building, they quickly notice a fire exit has been smashed open, so it was easy to deduce as to how Mary got in.

“Are you going to steal women’s clothing while we’re in there?” Cassie asks.

“We’re infiltrators, this fundraising event will be hosting dozens of professions and acts, if we are get close enough to the money itself, then I’m sorry and I know you don’t like it, but we are going to need to acquire some disguises.” Mag whispers.

“Just keep me out of it, as someone that’s been on the receiving end of this, I know what it feels like to be so scared, so alone, so humiliated and just si helpless.” Cassie replies.

Angel calmly though takes Cassie by her hands and stares her right in the eyes.

“I know you hate it and we don’t expect you to suddenly change your views on this, but please, let us show you, our way of doing it, we’re not monsters, we know that all these women are innocent and I assure you, no harm will come to them, please believe me.” Angel says in a calming tone.

Cassie just looks down on the floor, she’s having a very difficult time believing them, with her being a nurse, all she ever sees are the dangers that all these women are being put into every time an infiltrator mugs one of them, but if the sisters can show her that they truly are different from the others, Cassie is willing to at least give them a chance.

With the function being so vast and heavily populated, it doesn’t take long for the first set of unknowingly and potentially unwilling uniform donors to head their way. Two females are heading their way, one is a magician and naturally, one is the assistant.

The magician is a 27 year old white skinned woman, with medium length black hair styled in a choppy lob look, she’s has dark brown eyes and she’s wearing the following items of clothing. A black top hat, a white corset blouse with black buttons, a black mini blazer with white gloves, a black thigh length skirt with a red sash going around her waist, a pair of thick black tights and of course, black thigh high leather boots. She is wearing a visitor’s name tag which reads “Sugar”.

The assistant is a 22 year old lightly tanned skinned woman, she has medium shoulder length fusion ruby red hair styled in what is known as an angled bob look, she’s wearing a candy apple red leotard with thick pink stockings going up her legs, she’s wearing red wedge bootie shoes, pink gloves a red blazer and a small pink hats rests neatly on top of her head. She too is wearing a visitor’s name tag and hers reads “Spice”.

“This is it, this is where we get our moment to shine!” Sugar states as she walks down the hall.

“Yeah, but we did we call ourselves sugar and spice, why couldn’t we just use our real names, people are going to assume we’re kinky now.” Spice states as she follows closely.

“Simple, my lovely assistant, everyone always uses their names in these sorts of places, we needed to stand out, so hence the awesome nicknames I chose for us!” Sugar shouts with joy.

“Again though, why sugar and spice. Why couldn’t we have gone for, Ying and yang? Or heads and tails, you know like a coin? But seriously, sugar and spice make us sound like we’re a couple of pole dancers.” Spice replies, clearly upset with the name choices.

Sugar and Spice walk by the sisters who are hiding behind a series of cabinets and offices, Angel equips her dart gun and Marie equips her pen, both sisters look at each other then give each other a nod of approval, before they both take aim and fire. Two darts hurl through the air and catch the ladies right in their bum cheeks.

“Ouchies!” Sugar yelps.

“Jiminy Jillikers!” Spice yelps too.

Suddenly both women start to feel incredibly faint and light heated, as if they’ve just had nine gin and tonics each, they both start to fall forward but before they fall any further Mag fires her retractable wrist launcher gadget. Both ropes fly across the hall and wrap the two women, Mag quickly retracts the ropes and brings both Sugar and Spice flying straight back to her, when they are close, Mag opens her arms and catches both women, who at this point both sleeping soundly, Tina helps Mag lay the tow women down on the floor.

As Tina and Mag start to strip the two women of their outfits, Angel notices the distressed look Cassie is pulling.

“Hey, please don’t worry, we only injected them with a sedative to keep them asleep for a little while, they’ll be fine.” Angel says.

“But sleeping drugs themselves can be lethal, especially if you accidentally overdose on them, this is not for nothing as I know from being a nurse, that surgeries require a full general anaesthesia and have an anaesthetist whose job it is to monitor the type and the amount of drugs going into the patient to avoid any accidental overdoses.” Cassie rightfully points out.

Angel removes one of her dart and passes it to Cassie.

“Inside this dart is my sisters own formulated knock out serum. She spent a long time working hard to make sure that the dosages are always just the right consistency, she takes great care of making sure that all of batches have been carefully monitored and modified so they never cause any harm to the women we use them on, nor will they ever cause anything like an accidental overdose. Plus, my sister has been made a few key adjustments to the formular itself, so it ensures that the women we use it on, get a nice and peaceful sleep, without suffering any after effects, such as terrible migraines.” Angel explains.

Cassie, looks down as the two sleeping women and it seems that she is telling the truth as both Sugar and Spice are sleeping very peacefully and it seems Spice even has a faint smile on her face as she’s clearly having a peaceful dream.

“I’m still uncomfortable with this.” Cassie states.

“That’s fine and you have every right to be, I’m just showing you from our point of view that all necessary steps have been taken to ensure that we do not cause the women we’re replacing any harm and as little discomfort as possible.” Angel says still smiling.

While Cassie obviously didn’t agree with this method at all, she at least took some solace in knowing that the sisters were at least taking every precaution to not cause their victims any harm.

Now that Sugar and Spice have been stripped. It is revealed that Sugar is wearing a coin grey plunge bra and a pair of raven black boy shorts. Spice on the other hand is wearing a lipstick red G-string and a rouge pink stick on bra. Mag of course, just shakes her head at the sight of Spice’s skimpy little underwear choice.

Whilst Angel gets changed into Sugar’s outfit and Marie gets changed into Spice’s outfit, Mag and Tina tied up the two sleeping beauties. They use a series of ropes from one their back packs and swiftly tie up both women’s ankles, legs, thighs, wrists, forarms and elbows before tying a few strands of rope around their chest area’s to keep their bonds locked into place. They finally put a couple of ball gags with holes into the women’s mouth and clip them around.

Tina and Mag then rag the two women into a corner of the room and prop them up next to each other, yet just as they do so, the two women’s head then lean sideways and rest of each other’s shoulders, almost as if they are snuggling next to each other for comfort.

Angel then unzips her bag and pulls out some soft sheets.

“You know, using bonds like that, can greatly cut of the blood flow in these women’s wrist and ankles, it could be dangerous for them.” Cassie says concerned for the two women.

“We know, which is why we only ever leave them tied up for a little as they need to be, because as you’ll see for yourself when se apprehend Mary. I will make some anonymous calls to the authorities, letting them know the location of each and every single woman we replace, this way, we ensure that all the women get found safe and sound, they don’t have to be tied up any longer than what they need to be and while yes their wrists and ankles might be sore for about an hour, it will pass quite quickly and they’ll be perfectly fine.” Tina says putting her hand on Cassie’s shoulder to try and relax her.

“Well, what about those ball gags, I mean yes they have holes in, but what if the woman wakes up too early then becomes hysterical, her body could have spasm and she could be sick, then with that gag in her mouth, she could potentially choke to death on her own vomit.” Cassie raises another good point.

“The serum we use is guaranteed to keep a woman asleep for about three or fours, by then we are usually long gone and they have been safely rescued by the authorities, we tie and gag them up, just in case the woman’s tolerance is stronger than initially believed and she wakes up early and blows our cover.” Tina replies.

“Okay, but what if she’s asthmatic, she could suffocate to death on her gag in her sleep wouldn’t she.” Cassie once again brings up a very good point.

“I monitor all the women we’re replacing, and I even see if the slightest thing wrong with them, like breathing difficulties, shortness of breaths or anything that even sounds remotely like a wheezing noise, we will never apply a gag to them, we’d just hope that the sleeping serum we gave them, keeps them asleep long enough to do our job. I promise you this, we would never put an innocent’s woman’s life on the line like that, we’d rather take the risk and have her wake up early and expose us, without needlessly putting her life in harms way.” Marie now explains.

“Do you really mean that?” Cassie asks looking at Marie.

“Of course, I do, why do you think I carry around this big backpack filled with medical supplies.” Marie says with a smile as she playfully taps her giant backpack of medical equipment.

Cassie then watches as Angel covers both Sugar and Spice with a couple of blankets. “What are you doing?” Cassie asks.

“I’m covering these two ladies, because I don’t want them to catch a cold or anything, plus when the police find them, I want them to retain their dignity, so I cover their bodies with blankets and sheets, so they can retain their modesty.” Angel says as she packs the rest of the sheets back into her bag.

“You…..you really do all of that?” Cassie asks with hope in her voice.

“Of course we do, as I said to you, we’re not monsters.” Angel says with a wink.

Cassie still doesn’t agree or approve with the methods infiltrators use, but she is feeling relieved and actually somewhat happy to both hear and see that the sisters really do go out of there way and make sure the women they mug are safe and comfortable.

It seems their next disguise opportunity has just appeared, yet Mag doesn’t exactly seem thrilled about it…….

A female mime has walked around the corner. She has warm ivory skin, violet blue eyes, long flowing blonde hair, she’s 29 years old and she’s wearing the following items. A pair of black shorts held up by a pair of black suspenders, black and white stripped stockings, black converses with white laces, a white and black striped long-sleeved shirt, white gloves, a red scarf around her neck and a black beret sits neatly on top of her head, she has the usual white and black mime face paint on, she’s carrying a black leather bag which more than likely contains her mime makeup and other items she may need. She’s wearing a name tag which reads “Aimee”.

“Why? Why does she have to be a mime?” Mag says to herself.

“Do you want to play rock, paper scissors as to who has to impersonate her?” Tina asks.

“Yes. I’ve already impersonated one mime in my life, I don’t really feel like doing it again.” Mag replies almost immediately.

The two sisters hold out their hands in front of each other, before they both count down. “Three, two, one, shoot!” Both Tina and Mag shout.

Although it seems a second mime disguise is on the table for Mag as Mag chose paper and Tina chose scissors, thus, Tina won the round.

“God damn it.” Mag whispers to herself as she goes to knock out Aimee.

Aimee stops in the middle of the hall and starts practising her being stuck in a box routine, Mag shakes her head in disbelief and annoyance, but she lines up her shot none of the less. She fires one of her wrist launcher gauntlets straight at Aimee. The rope wraps around Aimee’s body trapping her arms to her sides, Mag then retracts the rope and bring Aimee right to her. Aimee opens her mouth and pretends to scream, yet no words actually leave her mouth, apparently this is another woman who’s truly devoted her cause.

Aimee flies straight into Mag’s arms, where Mag gives the young mime and swift nerve pinch straight to the side of her neck. As Aimee is passing out, she can’t resist but poke her tongue out as if she’s one of those black and white cartoon characters passing out. As she passes out, Mag checks on the young woman and notices her tongue still poking out.

“So overdramatic.” Mag says as she gently pops Aimee’s tongue back into her mouth.

Mag drags Aimee back into the room with the others and gets to work in stripping her, with the help of her sisters of course. When Aimee has been stripped it is revealed that she is wearing a pair of white and black striped butt booster panties and a black and white striped minimiser bra. The sisters then pull out a roll of Tinker’s homemade tape and bound the young mime with it. They roll layers of tape around her legs, her ankles, her arms, her wrists, her body and of course use multiple layers of tape to secure her arms to her sides. Finally they peel off a couple layers of the tape and stick it over Aimee’s mouth as a gag, although judging by how dedicated she is, she might not need a gag, but it’s better to be safe than sorry.

Mag then sighs deeply as she gets changed into Aimee’s mime costume, whilst Marie and Tina gently lay Aimee’s body down by Sugar and Spice’s feet, then of course, Angel covers Aimee’s body with a blanket and makes sure she’s safe. Once Mag is changed she then opens Aimee’s bag and using a mirror that inside the bag, she swiftly applies a load of mime makeup to her face and in no time at all, her disguise is complete.

Because of how slim the sleeves on the top are, Mag has no choice but to remove her gauntlets and place them inside one of the bags for safe keeping.

The next disguise was on it’s way, as a female ventriloquist is next to appear.

The ventriloquist is a 30 year old woman, she has black skin, she has long chocolate cherry black hair styled into what is known as a layered with curtain bangs look, she has hazel brown eyes, she’s wearing a pair of black trousers, black laced boots, black suspenders keeping her trousers up, a white suit shirt with a red bow tie around the front, in arms she’s carrying a bright green fluffy puppet, she hasn’t gone for a typical ventriloquist puppet as she didn’t want to scare any of the children potentially watching at home. According to her name tag, her name is “Ilene”.

Tina turns to see Marie, Mag and Angel, trying to hold back the laughter as they now know that Tina is going to be impersonating a ventriloquist of all things. Tina though just smiles along with her sisters as she knows it’s all in good fun and just shrugs her shoulders.

“Hey, at least her clothing isn’t made out of leather.” She gives her sisters a friendly wink and even gives Mag a quick fist bump. Tina then leaves the room and goes to sneak up on Ilene.

“Hey Susy, what’s a ghosts favourite lunch meat?” Ilene says to her puppet.

“That’s easy Ilene, it’s……..BOO-loney!” Ilene says doing her puppet voice.

Tina just rolls her eyes at the absolutely terrible joke, Ilene just said. Tina then sneaks up on Ilene and with a swift yet sharp strike, Tina whacks Ilene right on the back of her neck with neck chop.

“Ooooofff!” Ilene mutters as Tina’s chop connects perfectly.

Tina catches Ilene’s unconscious body in her arms before she hits the floor, she even manages to catch the puppet too. Tina drags Ilene by under her arms right back into the room with the other’s

Once again, the sisters get straight to work in stripping Ilene whilst Cassie watches on in the background, Tina walks up to Cassie.

“Hey, just so you know, I am very grateful that you agreed to come with us today, I know that the whole idea of an infiltration disgusts you, but I am still pleased you put your faith in us and gave us a chance to prove to you that my sisters and I, are only truly out to do good in this world and we treat all the women we mug with extreme care.” Tina says.

“Your right, I’ll never agree with your methods I don’t think, but with saying that, I do feel a little better knowing just how well you do things, I appreciate the fact that you are taking time and doing everything in your power to at least make sure that all your victims are indeed safe and out of harm’s way.” Cassie must admit.

“The number one rule my sisters and I have in this life is a simple one, and that’s no matter how bad things get and no matter how difficult the situation becomes. We will NEVER kill anyone, because if we do, then we become no better than the criminals we put behind bars.” Tina reassures Cassie.

Cassie is starting to feel a bit more relaxed around the sisters now, although she still doesn’t like seeing the process of course. The sisters finish stripping Ilene and it is revealed that Ilene is wearing a pair of pineapple yellow tanga panties and a lavender purple transparent strap bra. The sisters get work in tying up Ilene, whilst Tina gets changed into her clothes.

They use some more of Tinker’s homemade tape and they swiftly tie up Ilene in the cocoon position, this means that they have applied all the tape they could and wrapped around Ilene’s entire body, starting at the bottom of her ankles and going right the way up to the tops of her shoulders, making sure that all the parts of her body in between are fully wrapped in tape. They then use the last of the tape as a gag and stick it over Ilene’s mouth.

They then drag Ilene’s heavily bound body and lay her out on top of Sugar and Spice’s legs, once again Angel pulls out another sheet and gently lays it over Ilene who is gently sleeping, she even seems to like the feel of Sugar and Spice’s legs as she even wriggles around a bit, believing that the two ladies legs are actually a couple of soft, warm pillows.

Tina finishes putting on Ilene’s clothes and adjusts the bow tie, she then turns to Cassie.

“Okay, now I know this is the last thing you want, but we really need to get you a disguise or something so we can mingle around the building easily.” Tina states to a very nervous looking Cassie.

“No, absolutely not, I refuse to hurt a woman just so I can steal her clothes!” Cassie replies.

“I know and I wasn’t going to suggest that, I’m just saying we need to think of another way to help you blend in, that’s all.” Tina calmly says to Cassie.

But it seems luck is actually going to be on their side, as an opportunity is about to present itself.

A woman with light skin, long blonde hair tied back in a bun and blue eyes has just walked in. She seems to be in her mid to late twenties, she’s wearing a pair of skinny jeans, a pair of running shoes and a long-sleeved shirt, she’s wheeling around a suit case with one hand and she’s holding her phone to her ear in the other.

“Yeah, I’ve just got here now, sorry it took me a while, I had to pick up my ballet outfit from the cleaners………Yep…………Okay……….I’ll be there soon, just give me ten minutes…………..Okay bye.” The woman who is revealed to be a ballet dancer hangs up the phone and stops in front of the toilets.

“I’ve got time.” She leaves her bag outside the toilet and hurries inside the bathroom.

Cassie sees an opportunity and looks at Tina.

“Look, if I really do have to wear a disguise, can you please let me acquire it by myself and do it my own way.” Cassie says trying to sound confident.

“Of course you can, we don’t want to put you in a situation of where your uncomfortable, so you can do what ever you seem fit.” Tina replies.

Tina turns and notices that Angel, Marie and even Mag are smiling in acceptance. They all know just how hard it is for Cassie to do something like this, so the fact that she’s willing to give it a try her way, speaks volumes for her hopefully growing confidence. The sisters do want to build up Cassie’s self-esteem, so they are more than willing to let Cassie get her disguise her way, if that’s what makes her feel comfortable.

Cassie sneaks out the room and hurries over to the bathroom door, she puts her ear to the door and listens in. She can’t hear anything which means the woman inside must still be doing her thing. Cassie then unzips the woman’s suitcase and sure enough, sitting just inside as a crisp, clean ballet suit. Cassie grabs the ballet suit and pulls it out the bag. Next Cassie reaches into her trouser pocket and pulls out her purse, she opens it and pulls out a bunch of credits before she shoves them inside the suitcase and quickly zips it back up. With that Cassie hurries back to the spot where the sisters are hiding.

Cassie gets back inside and closes the door, she’s expecting to get belittled for choosing such an easy disguise to obtain, but much to her surprise, the complete opposite happened……….Cassie was immediately greeted by a smiling Angel who placed her hand on Cassie’s shoulder.

“Well done, I think you did great.” Angel says in a warming tone of voice.

“Oh, eeerrmmm……..Thank you………I felt like I should pay the woman as well for stealing her outfit, so I left some credits in her suitcase.” Cassie admits.

“That’s perfectly fine, I was left a very expensive bracelet with a woman once, because I actually felt guilty about stealing her dress.” Tina says, letting Cassie know that was she did was perfectly acceptable.

“Well, erm, thank you for letting me do it my way, I know it wasn’t the traditional infiltrator way, but you know how I feel about that.” Cassie says as she starts to get changed into the Ballet outfit.

“Don’t worry, we don’t want to change who you are as a person, we like you for the kind spirited woman that you are and the fact that you even had the confidence to do this in the first place, really just shows how much strength you have inside of you.” Angel says trying her best to show Cassie just how proud of her she is.

Cassie blushes for a second as she finishes getting changed into her disguise, once she’s changed, the five women leave the room and make their way down to the hall. Although Marie makes sure to keep her medical bag with her, she may get a few funny looks from people, but judging by the way Mary acts with her victims, Marie knows it’s for the best if she has it with her, just in case.

The five women get down to the main area itself where hundreds of people have gathered and the fund raiser itself is in full effect. It seems that finding Mary in all of this is going to be harder than what they thought. Tina spots a giant novelty bottle slowly being filled with more and more credits by good hearted people making honest donations. But with this many people around, Mary must be waiting for the perfect opportunity.

It seems her opportunity would be presenting itself sooner rather than later as suddenly another ballet dancer rushes over and grabs Cassie by arm.

“There you are, quickly, we’re about to go on stage, we’re the main event remember!” The lead ballet dancer says as she runs off with Cassie firmly in her grasp.

“Eeerrmmm, help, what do I do?” Cassie starts to shout.

“Hey Cassie, it’s me Tinker, can you hear me, okay?” Tinker makes her presence known.

“Huh? Wait, yes, YES, I can hear you. What do I do?” Cassie worryingly shouts down her mic, but with all the noise and commotion from all the other guests, nobody seems to notice Cassie seemingly shouting to herself.

“Please just relax and remain calm, okay, so just act natural and go out on the stage, don’t worry about getting the routine right, just hang out at the back of the pack and I promise, nobody will notice.” Tinker says in a reassuring voice.

“Do you mean it?” Cassie replies.

“I do, don’t worry I’ll keep an eye on you and make sure you remain safe, now I’ll speak to my sisters and get them into position. Please just hang tight.” Tinker carries on.

“Okay, okay, please try not to take too long.” Cassie whispers into her mic as she is forced into a line of other ballet dancers.

A few minutes later, Cassie if forced to go out with the other ballet dancers and perform. Cassie remembers what Tinker had told her as she tries to best to look like she belongs up there and for a while she actually does a pretty good job, but after a short while, Cassie notices that all the people are so busy watching the ballet routine, no one seems to notice the staff member discreetly removing the credits from the fund raiser. Cassie looks closer and notices that it is Mary.

“Ppsstt, I see her, I SEE HER, She’s doing it now, she’s taking the money!” Cassie whispers loudly down the mic.

“Hey, it’s me Tina, okay we’re getting ready to strike, but we need to expose her as a thief, otherwise they might call security if they see us suddenly jump a staff member.” Tina says over the mic.

“Is there anything I can do at all?” Cassie says with confidence, she’s been waiting a long time to bring Mary to justice, she wasn’t going to let this opportunity go.

“Actually, yes there is, just hear me out, I need you to discreetly untie your ballet shoes, then when you can, use the end of your toes and flick both shoes straight at Mary, I know it sounds strange, but believe me, you’ll be surprised with the results.” Tina informs Cassie.

“Okay, okay, I’ll give it a try.” Cassie takes a deep breath and as soon as the ballet dancers bend down, Cassie uses this opportunity to quickly untie her ballet shoes and gets ready.

Cassie steadies her nerves and knows and gets prepared, when the rest of the ballet dancers start performing some flips, Cassie performs a rather terrible looking cartwheel, but while she’s doing this, she flicks her ballet shoes with her toes as hard as she can.

The first ballet completely misses, it flies straight onto a table a smashes some poor woman’s champagne glass and spills champagne itself all over her. The second ballet shoe thankfully connects, it flies through the air and smacks Mary right on the back of her head.

“OW! Okay, who’s the dead bitch who smacked me!” Mary shouted so loud that she just drew a lot of attention.

Mary turns and hears a load of gasps as the room is now completely focused on her as they all notice her trying to get away with all the funds. Mary panics and immediately pulls out her gun and fires a few shots into the air. Everyone in the room duck for cover, all except for the sisters who leap over various tables and surround Mary.

“Enough is enough Mary. This needs to end now!” Angel shouts at Mary.

Mary just laughs and fires a volley of shots at them, all the sisters duck behind some tables as apparently Mary isn’t really that good with her gun as the bullets just ricochet in all different directions. Mary flees the room with the sisters giving chase. Cassie herself runs after the sisters as she wants to assist in Mary’s capture.

Mary hurries down several hallways, but the sisters are catching up with her fast.

“Marie, Angel, you two continue the pursuit. Mag and I will go left and see if we can cut her off!” Tina instructs.

“Right!” Mag, Angel and Maire all respond as they hear Tina loud and clear.

Mag and Tina cut off to the left, while Marie and Angel resume the chase, but after a short while, Mary stops as she remembers exactly where she is. She opens the door to a room and notices that Betty is still lying on the floor bound and gagged, although Betty has now woken up and there’s a massive gash to the side of her head. Mary grabs Betty and hoists up and sticks her gun to the side of her head.

“Back off, or I mean, I’ll blown her damn brains out!” Mary shouts.

“Hey come on, your problem is with us, not with her, so why don’t you just let her go and maybe we can talk about this eh?” Angel says in a reassuring voice.

Mary notices that two of her pursuers have gone, meaning there trying to flank her. Mary panics again and quickly shoots Betty right in the stomach with her gun.

“NO!” Angel shouts.

Betty screams in pain in her gag as she falls to the floor. Mary turns around to make her getaway, but she shouldn’t have stopped to grab Betty as all that did was allow Mag and Tina to get into position. Mary turns around and is immediately greeted by a punch in the stomach by Mag, she staggers backwards and Mag follows this up with a swift punch to Mary’s jaw. Mary flies backwards straight into a wall, she looks up just in time to see Tina coming straight towards her, but before she has a chance to react, Tina chops her straight to the side of her neck, Mary falls sideways and lands to the floor with a massive thud, Tina and Mag both leap on her and quickly restrain her wrists and her ankles with zip ties.

Just as they do that, Cassie catches up with them and sees what has happened.

Marie immediately throws her back pack off, unzips it and starts pulling out medical supplies and tools. Cassie crouches down by Marie.

“What’s happened?” Cassie asks.

“This woman, received a gunshot to the stomach, I’ve had quick check and there’s no exit wound, this means the bullet is still lodged in her, judging by the looks of it, it has missed all of her internal organs, but if we don’t remove it now, it could cause a severe infection.” Marie says as she puts on some sanitation gloves.

“Please, let me help!” Cassie says as she grabs a pair of gloves for herself.

“Of course, now please pass me that syringe kit and those pliers.” Marie asks.

Cassie passes Marie the items she requires as Betty rolls in pain on the floor.

“Okay, let’s get that gag off of you.” Marie quickly pulls the gag off of Betty and gets to work at removing the bullet.

Betty screams in agony as Cassie leans in and tries to comfort her. Marie injects Betty first with some morphine for the pain, she then injects her with some numbing fluid so she can get to the wound easier. She then very gently cleans and disinfects the area before she gently pulls out her pliers.

“Hi, my name’s Marie, what’s your name?” Marie says as she gets to work.

“My….My name’s……Betty.” Betty replies, fighting through the pain.

“It’s very nice to meet you Betty, so tell me, do you have a plans this weekend?” Marie asks as she carefully puts the pliers to work.

“I’m going shopping…….With my sisters.” Betty cries.

“Well that’s great, you should spend as much time as you can with your sisters as you can, I bet you get into sorts of trouble don’t you.” Marie says with a giggle, trying to help Betty relax.

Cassie wipes the sweat from Marie’s forehead and gets ready some more medical supplies for her.

“Okay……Got it!” Marie pulls the bullet out and places it to the side. Cassie then passes Marie some stiches and some disinfectant pads.

“Am I…….Going to make it?” Betty cries.

“Yes you are, I’ve removed the bullet, there’s no internal bleeding and I’m going to apply some stitches now, trust me, your going to make a full recovery.” Marie says with a joyful tone.

“Thank you.” Betty smiles but she passes out from the pain.

Cassie notices and looks at Marie.

“Don’t worry, she just passed out due to the shock of it all, please don’t worry, she’s going to make a full recovery.” Marie smiles as she stitches up Betty’s wound.

A big smile goes across Cassie’s face.

“Oh my god, you did it. You saved her!” Cassie nearly shouts.

“Oh, come on, don’t be like that. I think you meant to say. WE did it.” Marie says with a smile

Cassie blushes butt hen watches as Angel, Tina and Mag bring in Mary who’s starting to come to. Cassie gets up and approaches Mary.

“You don’t remember me do you?” Cassie says to Mary.

“Sweetie, you all look the same to me, nothing more than a uniform just waiting to be stolen.” Mary boasts.

“You mugged me! Stole my uniform, then killed a poor janitresses because she tried to call for help! You’re a scum bag and you need to be locked away for life!” Cassie shouts.

Mary spits in Cassie’s face. Cassie see’s a moment of red and punches Mary right in the face. This knocks Mary out cold.

“Ow, ow, ow!” Cassie tries to shake some feeling back into her hand.

“Here, use this.” Marie quickly runs over to Cassie and gives her a cold pack for her to put on her hand.

“Ow, thank you.” Cassie says as she applies it to her hand.

Over the next half hour, Marie finishes patching up Betty. Tina calls the police to come and arrest Mary, she also makes a couple of anonymous calls so that each of the women they’ve replaced will be found safe and sound. Tina then contacts the paramedics so Betty can be taken to hospital.

A couple of hours later, the sisters are back at Heartfelt prison as the time of Cassie’s day pass is up. As they walk in, Willow notices Angel and looks at the floor as she’s still remembering all the things Angel said to her. Louette notices Marie, she then stairs at her hand and wrist and rubs it gently, she remembers Marie healing her and giving her a cast to she’d make a full recovery. Both Willow and Louette look at each other, then stare at the floor once more.

“You actually kept your word and made sure that all those women got found.” Cassie says with joy in her voice.

“Of course we did, It is as we said to you before, we really don’t mean any harm to the women we replace and we will always make sure that they are found safely.” Tina replies with a smile.

“Thank you for today, I do mean that as well, while I still do not agree with your methods at all, it is nice to know that you are trying to make a difference in this city.” Cassie says whilst blushing.

“You’re welcome and it was an absolute pleasure in having you with us, as we bought that pathetic excuse of an infiltrator to justice.” Marie adds.

“Look Cassie.” Mag puts her hand on Cassie’s shoulder. “We honestly don’t have much in this world, we all live together in a single one-bedroom flat, we all have to share the same bathroom, the same everything really. I mean hell, we don’t even have a bed, we have to make do with sleeping bags and consider ourselves lucky…..But, do you know what? I wouldn’t change a thing, because I know that each and every single day, I get to wake up next to my sisters and honestly, that’s really all I ever want.” Mag explains.

“You all really do love each other that much don’t you.” Cassie observes.

“Damn right we do, we’d do anything for each other.” Angel adds.

“Look, I’m sorry for what we put you and your sisters through……We were just so focused on bringing a change into this city that I truly believed we allowed ourselves to get manipulated and blinded by Sarah, so for that, as I said, I am sorry, I know you’re not to blame, and I know your trying your best to make a change out there too. Although I doubt, I’ll ever be able to accept your tactics” Cassie now admits.

“That’s fine, we’re just happy we were able to show you that, we ARE different from the other infiltrators who hurt you and your friends, and I hope you now believe us when we say that, we wish we could have stopped them from doing all those painful things to your and your friends.” Angel says with sincerity in her voice.

“Thank you.” Cassie offers her hand to the sisters.

Angel, Tina, Marie and even Mag take turns in giving Cassie a handshake before Cassie turns around and heads back inside the jail.

“I hope at some point we get a chance to prove to the rest of the white masks, that all we want to do is try and make this city a safer place.” Angel says with hope in her voice.

Tina walks up to Angel and gives her a massive hug.

“Don’t worry sis, we will. It may take some time, but as soon as the opportunity presents itself, we will try and help the white masks however we can, there’s still a lot of good in them.” Tina replies.

Angel embraces Tina tightly in her arms.

“Thank you sister.” Angel says with a big smile going across her face.

“Right then, I think it’s time we head for home, it’s nearly dinner time, which means Stasis is going to be itching to get the table ready.” Tina says as all four of the sisters turn to walk away.

“Sounds good to me. I’m not going to lie, I’m actually feeling a little bit hungry myself after that.” Mag replies.

“Yeah, I could go for something to eat too.” Marie adds.

Tina wraps her arms around Angel’s, Marie’s and Mag’s shoulder before all four of the sisters make their way home together.

Ulla, appears at a runway where her soldiers have lined up on both sides, they are all stand to formation and make ready as Ulla marches right passed them. At the end of the runway, Izanagi is waiting and ready to go. Unfortunately, Ulla couldn’t find any more evidence on project turnaround, but for now it will have to wait, as the attack on the Phantoms has officially been given and Ulla now has to lead her soldiers into war.

“Captain, everyone is ready, we will follow you into the pits of hell if we have to.” Izanagi states.

“I wouldn’t, I plan on being the first one to die out there, so that’d be awkward.” Ulla says sarcastically.

Ulla turns and watches as the crows make a fist with their right hand before placing it over their hearts, they then place their left hand behind their backs and salute their captain. Ulla salutes the crows back in the same way, before she draws her attention back to the soldiers awaiting her command.

“Fuck my life……God, I wish I was dead.” Ulla grumbles to herself as she sees all the men and women who are willing to follow her into battle.

Ulla leads the soldiers onto the various transports and gives the signal for everyone to begin their assault………….

THE END OF CHAPTER THRITY NINE
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Erika devouring food is priceless :lol:
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

New chapter, and I see that Izanagi is finally entering the fray. Glad for her! It's been quite some time since the moment you presented us this character. Memories, memories... ;) Plus, she didn't come empty-handed. She's bringing so much lore with her. And for that, I am very grateful! We learn more about the Phantoms, and that is very welcomed thing. Their ideology is a little far-fetched by our standards, but since it's shown that in your world infiltrators and infiltration are very common, it works.

If I had a nitpick, it would be that Kheshig's and Elisha's decision to save good infiltrators in general came a little out of nowhere without much build-up. Until now, I was more under the impression that they wanted to help the sisters because they owed them something personally.

As always, good descriptions of the uniform stealings themselves: of the victims, of the bondage process and of the various ways to knock out. Speaking of the latter, I never really mentioned it, but I really appreciate how you often manage to detail a little the description of the victim's take-down. For instance, when instead of just writing 'Tina uses a nerve pinch.', you write: "Malia’s eyes widen as she feels the nerve pinch get applied to her, she can’t help but tense up for a second as it quickly makes her body feel numb, she then goes all giddy and gently passes out fast asleep right into Tina’s arms, with Malia’s body going all relaxed and limp in the process." It really makes the read more enjoyable. Same thing for when you actually narrate the sisters moving the unconscious bodies. These details make the scenes feel more real, and while they're not always needed (as having them too often would slow down the pace), having them from time to time is a plus.

The charity function was a clever way to justify the stealing of more unusual uniforms, a good idea. Probably my favorite part when it comes to the uniform stealings ;) (Legs pillows. :lol: ) Plus, the mime! I'm smelling the birth of a running-gag. :lol: At least it's not Cynthia this time... :P Still, I'll give Aimee an A for staying in-character as she's knocked out. These mimes are surreal people... :lol:

Butt booster panties and minimizer bra... Is there some kind of duality at work here?

The Company's, Ulla's and the Phantom's parts were very plot-heavy. I really appreciate the fact that even among the various sides, there are tensions. (For instance, Anna collects Ulla's DNA without her consent - and I think I have a pretty good idea of why. A splinter faction is forming among the Phantoms.) I'm guessing that some allegiances may switch at some point...

In general, between the sisters, the Phantoms, the Company, and Ulla, I'm anticipating a memorable confrontation, as we have at least four sides.

Once again, the 'slice of life' parts of the sisters (basically, what they do outside of missions) are a delight to read. Whether it's the long extended moment with Mikasa, Erika, and Aika, and Higgs and Gaia; or the always present little details such as the sisters doing their mundane activities before a mission. A bit of a paradox, but I believe that a good USB-story must have 'non-uniform-stealing-related' moments of character development. Because that makes readers care for the characters. Plus, these continuity nods... Looks like Stasis found a worthy heiress in Erika! :lol:

Wasn't expecting Mary Clide to appear during this arc, I thought she'd be the villain of a small side-story. Though technically, the sisters aren't concerned by the main story yet, so I guess that for them it's still a side-story. ;)
To sum up my thought, you used her perfectly! This is exactly the kind of heartless disgusting villain I had in mind. The fact that she's defeated with ease without putting up much of a fight, while it robs us of a climax, was also a good way to showcase her personality and character. Ultimately, she's only good at hurting people who are weaker than her. A 'show-don't-tell' approach. Have I already mentioned how good you are at characterizing your villains and at making them enjoyably detestable? And that it makes their defeat all the more satisfying? I think I did, but it won't stop me from doing it again. :lol: Plus, that punch was very well-earned.
Good use of death and violence as narrative tools. Showing a victim of hers at the beginning was a good way to build up her threat, and the scene of Mary shooting Betty during the climax was both a great way to create suspense and drama, and a good way to showcase her heartless personality. It's the same logic as the one behind the part with the Golden Tigers' sex slave rings or Angel's confrontation with Reality, though in less intense: Because your stories are usually light-hearted, the brutal and dark elements are even more impactful. And that's a good thing!

Same with the appearance of Cassie. You used her well, and it brought to life interesting conversations with the sisters. (Though I also can see why the stuff they do isn't described in detail every story - it would break the pace WAY too much. It was a good idea to mention everything once, allowing to see the lengths to which they go to try to not harm people, and we can assume that the rest of the time it happens off-screen.) Cassie herself was mostly a spectator, and it's clear that this side-story is setting things up for future events, but I appreciated her little character arc. I liked the little continuity detail of Mag actually being the most wary when it comes to the White Masks. ;)

I saw your little reference during Elisha's part. Thanks a lot. Though the Prophet should be careful, these three women are more-or-less under the protection of a government that has shown time and time that its way of solving problems is either to send black ops or to call for an airstrike... :lol:

To conclude...
"You…….dumb…….Penguin……."
Such verbal violence... I'm sorry, but there's only so much vulgarity I can take! :lol: :lol: :lol: Sometimes, the characters that only exist to be one-time victims of uniform stealing have the best lines...

Sugar and Spice had the best ones. Makes me want to try to sneak in a certain magician and her assistant once more, I'll tell you that... :lol:
“Again though, why sugar and spice. Why couldn’t we have gone for, Ying and yang? Or heads and tails, you know like a coin? But seriously, sugar and spice make us sound like we’re a couple of pole dancers.”
Kinda ironic that Spice is the one wearing the skimpy underwear then... Now, that's a sneaky joke! :lol: "Jiminy Jillikers!" indeed! Anyway, that's it for now. ;)
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Esercito - Indeed, if we're not careful, judging by the way she's devouring food, she'll end up becoming the next Stasis when she grows up. :lol:

Erika is certainly a lot smarter than what she appears to be, I mean, isn't it funny that she immediately went straight up to Stasis, remembering full well that is was her who gave Erika all those snacks from before. ;)

Rufusluciusivan Thank you very much for all this amazing feedback! :D

I was so pleased when I finally found a way to bring Izanagi into the world, she has just been sitting on my PC for such a long time, but I just couldn't find a logical way to introduce her properly, so to me, this was one of my highlights when I was writing this. 8-)

I always knew Izanagi's backstory from the moment she was created, so I was pleased to hear that she really made a good first impression with you, I wanted to bring a bit more life to the Phantoms history as I know we've gone through in a previous chapter, but it's always nice to add a little more, because as we all know, it's the lore and the history that is the true meat of any written world, as proven by your series of course. ;) :D

I think Kheshig and Elisha have just had enough of it all, I mean Elisha clearly feels like she's made a big mistake in viewing all infiltrators as evil ever since she found out that Tina saved her girlfriend (Felicity) not once, but twice. Plus I also think she's harbouring guilt over the fact that she did rat out Tina and her sisters to the Phantoms to begin with, so I think she's trying to makes a mends. I also believe that Kheshig is the same, because as we saw by her first appearances, she pretty much killed a Russian infiltrator in absolute cold blood, I mean, Kheshig even just sat there and casually watched the infiltrator bleed out and die before her eyes. hen of course, Kheshig gets thrown into a war, she gets badly beaten and broken to the point where she's on deaths door herself, only for her to be saved by the very people she was told to hunt down, this of course resonated with Kheshig. She then discovered about Tina saving Felicity twice and of course, she now greatly views the Phantom's as hypocrites and to be honest, why wouldn't she. She's now about to get thrown into another war against loyal and honourable soldiers to have zero affiliation with any infiltrator group, yet here she is, being told to go and do battle with them......I think Kheshig herself has just had enough of all the violence, plus I believe that once she really did start to do some digging around, she did discover that there were "good" infiltrators out there and she just thinks that she should uphold the Phantom's traditional ways...........Good grief, that was a mouthful. :D :lol:

Thank you! I know some people like to hear the thoughts and see the facial expressions of the women who are getting knocked out by a chop or maybe a nerve pinch, so I like to include these sorts of descriptions in some of my scenes as that way, I'll hopefully be making it a more enjoyable experience for everyone, so I thank you again, as apparently this means I'm doing something right. :D :lol:

Oh yes, I just couldn't resist, I was going to make Mag disguise herself a clown to begin with, but then I thought....Heck no!......Mime it is! :lol: ........I honestly don't believe Mag hates mimes, I just think that Mag knows how much hate mime's get in this world, so she feels embarrassed impersonating them. :D .........Also, no, I thought we'd give Cynthia a break in this one, the poor thing has already been mugged by Mag once before, I thought we should share the burden and give a different mime the humiliation instead. :lol:
(Legs pillows. :lol: )
It is true, that there is a certain scene that pops into my head frequently of where a certain guard from another certain story got knocked out and thought her colleagues thigh was a big soft teddy bear, since then I've kind of found this sort of concept quite sexy. ;) 8-)
Butt booster panties and minimizer bra... Is there some kind of duality at work here?
Mmmaayybbeee......Hahaha! :lol: ........I guess she got fed up with her breasts getting all the attention and wanted to divert some of it to her bum. 8-)
and I think I have a pretty good idea of why.
You've got me curious now, if you do think you know the truth about Anna's little scheme, then please tell me, I'm curious to find out if you know. :D
In general, between the sisters, the Phantoms, the Company, and Ulla, I'm anticipating a memorable confrontation, as we have at least four sides.
There's no point in keeping it a secret is there, because as everyone can clearly see, there is going to be one hell of a confrontation that's for sure, now I do know who will be featured in this confrontation and I do know it'll all go down, but the question I think we should be wondering is not when this confrontation will be, but.....WHO will actually survive this confrontation, because clearly, I can imagine not everyone will come out of this in tact now will they. ;)

I do enjoy writing the sisters just doing their normal everyday activities before they head off into their next adventure, because it is as you said, it makes them feel more natural, more memorable and it makes people care for them more. The sisters are just trying to be like normal people at the end of the day, so it's nice to include these moments to highlight that fact and I'm glad you enjoy these parts as well. :D

The more I thought about it, the more and more I started to realize that Mary was starting to sound a lot like Knipperen. :) This is something that I really wanted to show in this chapter with Mary. She's a big tough woman all the while she has a gun and jumping women from behind for their uniforms, she clearly uses tough personas to hide the fact that she's really a coward, because as vile and disgusting as she is, at the end of the day she's just a coward who panicked and ran, the first thing she realised that things weren't going her way. :D Plus your right, it did fell great writing Mag and Tina giving Mary a swift beat down that she so rightfully had coming to her. 8-)
Have I already mentioned how good you are at characterizing your villains and at making them enjoyably detestable? And that it makes their defeat all the more satisfying? I think I did, but it won't stop me from doing it again. :lol:
Honestly, thank you ever so much, I do like writing villains, so I really am pleased to hear that you are enjoying reading them as much as I am writing them, thank you again. :oops:

If I'm being honest, it killed me inside, to try and include all the dialogue scene's between Cassie and the sisters into just once scene. When I first sat down to write this chapter, I had a very clear picture as to what I wanted to do, but the more and more I wrote, I realised that I was in danger of making the story far to long winded and the gaps between the USB scenes themselves, just being far too long, but at the same time, I was adamant I was going to keep all of Cassie's scene's in one way or the other, so I just had to improvise. But I'm of course still pleased that you enjoyed it as writing Cassie was refreshing as I've never had to get into the mind of someone like her before. :D
solving problems is either to send black ops or to call for an airstrike... :lol:

Hahaha........ :lol: I can already see it now. 8-)

Advisor: Hey someone's just tried to pick a fight with our infiltrators.

Leader: Oh really, launch an airstrike on them then!

Second advisor: Excuse me, but they got your order wrong at KFC.

Leader: They did what! That's it! launch an airstrike on them too! :lol:
Sugar and Spice had the best ones. Makes me want to try to sneak in a certain magician and her assistant once more, I'll tell you that... :lol:
Judging of how well you make memorable scenes, this has peeked my interest and of course, you HAVE my full permission to use "Sugar" and "Spice" in a future scene, should you find inspiration. 8-)

Thank you very much for all your amazing feedback! Although this chapter should have originally ended with Falcon and her strike team launching the attack on Blink's home, but alas I just thought that this chapter was already long enough as it was, so I ultimately decided to wait and have be the opening act for the next chapter.......Indeed as well, the next chapter is where we will start to see all the characters finally start merging towards one another for their inevitable confrontation. 8-)

Thank you very much again! :D
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

I think Kheshig and Elisha have just had enough of it all, I mean Elisha clearly feels like she's made a big mistake in viewing all infiltrators as evil ever since she found out that Tina saved her girlfriend (Felicity) not once, but twice.
Not saying that it's out of character for them, of course. ;) I guess this is the downside of an episodic format: since the Phantoms aren't present in all stories, I guess it is more tricky to showcase their character development...
You've got me curious now, if you do think you know the truth about Anna's little scheme, then please tell me, I'm curious to find out if you know. :D
I'll keep it simple, but my guess is that Anna is trying to find new DNA samples to create new batches of clones. She has the "Maryse-model", if you forgive me the expression, and I remember that she's using them for soldiers, commanders, and infiltrators. So I think that Anna is trying to create better commanders by using Ulla's DNA to replace the old ones.
The more I thought about it, the more and more I started to realize that Mary was starting to sound a lot like Knipperen.
Well, it would be insulting towards Knipperen to say that she's like Mary. :lol: As unsympathetic as Knipperen is, at least she's talented. She's competent enough to back up her boasting. As you summed up, Mary is not only a bad person, but a sloppy one as well.
Advisor: Hey someone's just tried to pick a fight with our infiltrators.

Leader: Oh really, launch an airstrike on them then!

Second advisor: Excuse me, but they got your order wrong at KFC.

Leader: They did what! That's it! launch an airstrike on them too!
I can see their motto from here: "When in doubt, just bomb 'em!" :lol:
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I'll keep it simple, but my guess is that Anna is trying to find new DNA samples to create new batches of clones. She has the "Maryse-model", if you forgive me the expression, and I remember that she's using them for soldiers, commanders, and infiltrators. So I think that Anna is trying to create better commanders by using Ulla's DNA to replace the old ones.
Your memory of everything that happens in the "sisters" world will always make me smile, it's one of the things that inspires me to keep writing and to keep trying to better myself so I can make the great USB stories you all so rightfully deserve. :D

And my response to your theory. 8-) Hhhmmm, maybe...... Maybe........ I mean it would make sense with Anna being a businesswoman at the end of the day and she is always looking to please her investors isn't she....... Hhmm, I guess we will just have to wait and see. ;)

Hahaha, that part is true, if Knipperen was put into the same situation as Mary was in. Knipperen would remain calm, she'd remain focused and she would just adapt to the situation and think of an escape plan. :)
I can see their motto from here: "When in doubt, just bomb 'em!" :lol:
Oh but of course, that motto is printed all over shirts, then given to souvenir shops so they can be sold to tourists and holiday makers at an extortionate amount of money. :lol:
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Very interesting chapter and obviously quite dark.

First off Mary's guard Olivia. Interesting in that instead of showing the attack you have Tina and Marie investigating the crime scene.

And wow the scene with Betty was jarring. Not only was Mary awful to her, but then the hard hit to the head with the gun and then obviously shooting her. Definitely good way to show how awful Mary is.

Of course you were able to also have some light hearted fun. I particularly enjoyed Sugar and Spice being taking out.

I also really enjoyed the discussion of the knock out drug. I love description "Plus, my sister has been made a few key adjustments to the formula itself, so it ensures that the women we use it on, get a nice and peaceful sleep, without suffering any after effects, such as terrible migraines."
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditions142 - Yes, it is leaning more towards the darker territory in this chapter, this is just to highlight that this arc is one of the more serious one's as the big arcs need to be slightly darker, just so they can have some weight behind them.

Although, please don't worry, as I currently have a few scenes cooking in my mind right now, that I hope you might find enjoyable. :D

Oh yeah, Mary was always going to be this awful individual, I mean look at the mental scars she's left on Cassie, she was just a horrible woman. But as we all saw, she was also clearly nothing more than a coward, she likes to act all big and tough and think she's an alpha. But as soon as her plan was exposed, she immediately panicked and made some very foolish moves. Needless to say though, she got exactly what she deserved. 8-)

The two ladies names Sugar and Spice, honestly came about while I was writing it and to begin with, they just had ordinary names. But I did want to include a few light hearted moments in this and thus....Their scene was bought to life! I'm happy you found Sugar and Spice's scene enjoyable as I got to be honest, I actually really enjoyed writing that part. :D

Indeed, Tinker has worked extremely hard to make sure that her homemade knock out serum does not have any serious effects on the women they use it on. This of course ensures that they don't wake up with powerful headaches, they don't experience any pain as they get injected with it, all they get when the serum is put into them is a bout of confusion as the serum takes hold before they pass out, they then have a nice peaceful sleep that lasts for a while, before they slowly wake up. :D

It is as the sisters always point out. Yes, they are infiltrators and they steal women's uniforms for a living. But they are not monsters and really hate the idea of hurting the women their replacing, especially if their just an ordinary guard who just trying to do her job. :D

As always, I am very grateful and appreciative of your feedback. :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Trackman281 wrote: Mon Aug 16, 2021 12:10 pm all they get when the serum is put into them is a bout of confusion as the serum takes hold before they pass out, they then have a nice peaceful sleep that lasts for a while, before they slowly wake up. :D
That's why I love the sleepy darts so much. Nothing better than seeing a woman as she feels the slight sting of the dart, her pretty face takes on a confused look as the drug starts to work on her, and then she slumps to the ground deeply asleep.

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”