A Mile In Someone Else's Shoe's - COMMISSION

Trackman281

A Mile In Someone Else's Shoe's - COMMISSION

Post by Trackman281 »

A member of the forum recently commissioned me to write a story for them, they gave me the setting they wanted to see and they told me the sort of disguises they wanted to see. So naturally my job was to write the story itself along with the plot, the dialogue and the actual scenes themselves.

Afterwards, the same member actually requested that I share the story with everyone here as they thought I had done a good job with it, so here it is.

As stated above, the member who commissioned me to write this HAS given me permission to share this with you. Please note as well that the member wishes to remain anonymous, so I really will respect this members privacy and no names will be given.

Please note, that this is a stand alone story and has zero connections to any of my current saga's or worlds, it's a story featuring Diana Burnwood from the Hitman video game series. Enjoy! :D

MATURE CONTENT FOLLOWS!

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A MILE IN SOMEONE ELSE’S SHOES

A beautiful mansion estate sits in the middle of a series of luxurious gardens, surrounded by a luscious green forest. The sun gleamed its early afternoon rays down onto the land and the sky shone a majestic blue. The estate itself was going to be the location for a highly renounced ball that only some of the wealthiest and most influential people can gain an invitation too. The host themselves has ties to the group known as the “Ark Society” and currently, sitting in their private office is a USB stick, filled with information such as flight numbers and shipping manifests, all containing stolen artwork, statues and other priceless artifacts the ark society needs.

A black van sits atop of a hill close to the estate. The van door slides open and both agent 47 and Lucas climb out. Inside the van, Diana who is currently wearing a dark blue trouser suit, which includes dark blue trousers, jacket, high heel shoes and a white button up suit shirt underneath, is getting the two agents ready for their infiltration.

“The USB stick is located on the upper floors of the estate, now in order for you to get close, first you need too……” Diana is suddenly cut off by the sound of an incoming transmission.

A few minutes pass, before Diana puts down her comm link, sighs to herself then turns to her two agents are awaiting her instructions.

“Right, it seems we have a change of plans. A high ranking member of Providence has been tracked down, which means both yourself agent 47 and you Lucas have been reassigned, here are your new orders.” Diana says, passing agent 47 a set of coordinates she has just written down.

“But what about you?” 47 asks.

“Well, it would be shame to come all this way and leave empty handed wouldn’t it. It looks like we have no choice. I’ll gain entry to the party and swipe the USB stick myself.” Diana tries to say with confidence, but there is still uncertainty in her voice.

“No. Lucas can go on ahead without me, I’ll stay here and finish this assignment, then regroup with him later.” 47 rebuffs.

“Sorry 47, but this is new mission for you is time sensitive, the opportunity window is very thin, you both need to go now.” Diana replies.

“She’s right 47. We both know that between the ark society and providence…….Providence must ALWAYS come first.” Lucas adds.

47 looks at Lucas, then turns to Diana.

“If you need me…….”

“I know where to find you…….Now go.” Diana interrupts 47.

Moments later both 47 and Lucas leave the area, leaving Diana to quickly gather her thoughts, psyche herself up and grab a load of supplies from the van. Diana is not a field agent like 47 or even Lucas, but she isn’t stupid, she knows that she must be prepared for all contingencies. Moments later, she has a small bag filled with her equipment, she closes the vans door and proceeds to make her way to the front of the estate.

************************************************************************************************************************************

By the front of the estate, Diana ducks behind a load of bushes before she peeks through and observes the scene. She notices about a dozen of both male and female security guards by the main entrance, their all wearing black suits are carrying submachine guns. They are checking all the guests’ invitations before allowing them to enter. Diana also notices that none of the guards seem to be heading inside, which means that this group seem to be stationed outside for their entire shift. Diana also notices that their aren’t any other alternative ways into the estate, at least none that would get her spotted anyway, she then looks at all the female guests entering and an idea forms in her mind.

“Well, if agent 47 can do it, then why can’t I?” Diana looks at her suit and ponders.

Diana spots a car heading towards the estate, she manages to get a glance through the windscreen and notices that the driver is a lone female. Diana quickly steps out into the road and holds her hand up for the car to stop, she’s hoping to use her own suit to fool the driver. The car in fact does come to a stop and the female driver winds down her window.

“Is there a problem?” The female asks.

“Security checkpoint ma’am, I need to see your invitation before I can allow you to proceed.” Diana says in a calming tone.

The women opens up her glove compartment and whips out an invitation, before passing it to Diana.

“Thank you, ah I see your also on a VIP list, would you a valet park?” Diana replies.

“Of course.” The female unclips her seatbelt and climbs out the car.

Once outside of her car, it is revealed that the female driver has long brunette hair tied back in a bun, she has white skin, blue eyes, she’s 29 years old and according to the invitation, her name is Madeline. She is wearing a pair of expensive gold earrings, a gold necklace, an elegant long black dress with a slit down the side so show off her leg, black T-strap shoes, thick black tights and long elbow length dress gloves.

“Just let me grab my purse and I’ll…..Hhhuuummm!” Madeline’s words are suddenly cut short as Diana quickly applies a handgag to her, before Madeline can react Diana swiftly applies a strong nerve pinch to Madeline’s neck. Whilst Diana is nowhere as fully trained to deal with these sort of operations such as 47, she stills knows the bare basics and they seem to be working…….For now at least.

Madeline’s eyes go limp and quiet but gentle moans comes out of her before she falls asleep in Diana’s arms.

“Oh goodness, look I’m incredibly sorry to have to do this to you, but I must borrow your clothes, your car and your invitation, but please understand that I am doing it for all the right reasons.” Diana apologies to the heavily knocked out Madeline and she puts her in the back seat of her own car.

Diana climbs into the driver’s seat and pulls the car around behind a load of foliage. She opens up the back door and gets to work in stripping Madeline.

“I’m sorry…….I’m sorry…….I’m sorry.” She says every time she removes parts of Madeline’s clothing. Diana strips Madeline of her shoes, her tights, her jewellery, her gloves, her dress and even her hair bands. Once she has been stripped, it is revealed that Madeline is wearing a black stick-on bra and a black thong under her clothing. Now initially Diana did want to wear the thick black tights Madeline was just wearing, but she couldn’t find anything suitable to tie her up with, so she had no choice but to use the tights themselves. Diana opens the boot of the car and gently lays Madeline’s half naked body inside, she then uses the tights to tie up Madeline’s wrists and ankles before securing them in the middle, in a hogtie position. Diana then finds a rag in the boot of the car and swiftly ties it around Madeline’s mouth as a gag.

With her out of the way, Diana closes the boot of the car, sealing Madeline inside before she swifts gets changed into her clothes. She puts the hair bands in her hair and even grabs some makeup from Madeline’s purse and applies it to her face. Once she’s changed, she climbs back into the car and drives round to the front entrance.

Diana pulls out just outside the front door, she empties the purse from the back seat and fills it with a bottle of chloroform, syringes filled with knock out serum and rag for said chloroform. She then grabs the invitation, switches off the engine and climbs out the car. She hands the keys to a real valet parking attendant and makes her way up the steps. Once the guards at the door check her invitation carefully, they step aside and allow her to pass.

“Enjoy the party madame.” One of the guards announces as she walks past.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

“What on Earth!?” Diana shouts in her own mind.

Once she’s entered the estate itself, she quickly realizes that inside the building, all the security guards wondering around and all the staff helping the guests are not wearing standard uniforms but are instead all wearing lingerie’s.

“You sick little sod.” Diana imagines herself telling the host of this party.

Indeed, inside, all the staff and security guards seem to be all female, as apparently the male guards have been relegated to the perimeter shifts outside, this isn’t really a surprise given the fact that all their female colleagues are wearing uniforms that leave virtually nothing to the imagination. Diana notices that there are numerous “staff only” rooms, it doesn’t take her long to put two and two together and realize that, if she truly wants to continue the assignment, there’s just no other way around it, she’ll need to steal a set of clothes form one of the staff.

“No, no, why……Why do they all have to be wearing such skimpy little outfits, God. Don’t any of these women have any decorum or any standards for crying out blooming loud.” Diana sighs to herself.

Diana swallows her pride and looks down at her purse.

“God help me, I don’t want to do this, I mean wearing another woman’s trousers is one things, but wearing another woman’s panties in another. I mean, some of these women might have STD’s or anything……….Come on Diana, come on……..You can do this……You’ve GOT to do this, prove to yourself that you can do this.” Diana gives herself a pep talk before she notices that one of the staff members is heading towards the coat room all by herself.

“I would say just try to picture her in her underwear, but I’m about to WEAR her underwear.” Diana whispers to herself as she secretly follows the staff member to the coat room.

The woman heading towards the coat room is a 31 year old white skinned woman, she had medium length red hair, tide back and swept at the front, she has brown eyes and she is wearing a pair of red high heels, thigh high individual lingerie stockings, a black thong with netting at the front, so you can almost see through it, she’s wearing a red strapped dress with a small slight at the front, showing of her panties in a sexy and cheeky sort of way, it does not cover her arms at all and leaves them bare, she’s also wearing a red masquerade style mask which only covers her eyes.

The woman enters the coat room, but before the door can close, Diana stops it with her hand and quietly sneaks in before closing the door. The staff women casually brushes a load of coats as she hangs them up properly whilst humming away to herself in the process, unaware that Diana is right behind her.

Diana straightens out her hand and lifts it up and down several times, similar to that of a karate expert getting read to chop a wooden plank in half. After a few seconds Diana holds her breath and swings her chop downwards straight onto the woman’s shoulder.

“Ouch! Uuurrrnnnnn…” The staff woman’s moans out before she slumps to her knees and falls face first down on the floor, completely knocked out.

“Ow, ow, ow, too hard, too bloody hard.” Diana says in annoyance as she shakes some feeling back into hand.

Once the feeling was back in her hand she gazes down at the fully knocked out staff woman lying by her feet.

“I can’t believe I’m about to do this, I have both a Harvard and a oxford degree, yet here I am about to strip a woman for her lingerie outfit, I’m even willing to bet that not even 47 has had to strip anyone for their underwear before, yet here I am.” Diana sighs to herself.

She rolls the woman on her back and slips of her shoes, Diana then gently pulls down the staff woman’s stocking, being careful not to accidentally tear them, she then sits the woman up and pulls the red lingerie dress up and over her head before gently resting her back down on the floor. Next she pulls the masquerade style mask off the woman’s face before she grimaces and grabs hold of the woman’s lingerie panties. “Oooooohhhh.” The woman moans in her unconscious state as her panties get pulled down and slipped off of her.

Diana looks at the staff woman’s completely naked body, she pays even closer attention to the woman’s perfectly smooth and fully waxed vagina, Diana then puts the woman’s panties to her nose and gently sniffs them.

“Good, they at least smell clean, because if I smelt anything like a sexual disease, I can assure, these would not be going around my hips.” Diana states to the very heavily unconscious woman.

Diana ties up the staff woman using the gloves she was wearing, she ties up the woman’s hands and ankles before she rips the dress she was wearing and makes a gag out of it before securing it around the staff woman’s mouth. Diana then drags her body into a corner and throws several coats over her to fully hide her. The Diana deeply sighs before she gets changed into the staff woman’s lingerie uniform.

Diana puts on the stockings, the high heels, the dress and the mask, before she reluctantly puts on the panties. But as she finishes putting on the staff woman’s lingerie panties, Diana’s eyes suddenly widen as she feels something……Off.

“Oh no, oh please god no!” Diana feels the panties ride straight up her pussy, revealing a massive camo toe.

Diana wriggles her hips from side to side and tries to best to stretch out the panties so they fit better on her, but alas this proved to be fruitless.

“I just can’t believe this is happening to me, I spend my entire life looking after myself and trying to remain fit and healthy and you’re telling me I can’t even fit into some dumb idiotic bimbo’s panties, I mean seriously, what is happening in my life.” Diana angrily says to herself.

Diana takes a minute to calm herself down before she gathers her thoughts. She opens up the purse and soaks a rag in chloroform before tucking it into one the cups of her bra, she then makes sure that one of the syringes safety caps is on tight before she slips into her the other cup of her bra too. Now the staff woman naturally wasn’t wearing a bra, but Diana wasn’t going to allow herself to be seen without a bra, especially if it got a bit cold and her nipples poked out, so she kept her initial bra she was wearing.

Moments later, Diana opened the door to the coat room and left, trying her best to sue the lingerie dress to hide the fact that her camel toe was coming through loud and proud.

**************************************************************************************************************************************h
Diana grabbed an empty tray and swiftly put it in front of her crotch to hide her panty embarrassment, she then made sure not make any eye contact with anyone as she made her way to a staff only door.

“Excuse me, can I get a Gin mule?” One of the guests called out to Diana.

“Yes of course, please remain here and I shall be right back with it.” Diana replies, although naturally she wasn’t going to do that.

Diana hurries past everyone before slipping into one of the staff only doors.

“Well, that’s a relief.” Diana says to herself as she manages to slip by all the guests and the other staff members without them noticing her wardrobe malfunction.

Diana breathes a sigh of relief as she’s now in the more private areas of the estate, but even still, this did not come without its issues. Diana notices that security guards are all patrolling the area and they seem to be doing random inspections of the staff members, making sure that they are who they claim to be. Naturally it wouldn’t be long before Diana gets asked for proof of ID, then they’ll notice her camel tow and put two and two together.

Diana turned around to walk away and find an alternative way to get to the upper levels when a voice called out behind her.

“Hey, you there, can I see some proof of ID?” A female voice called.

Diana turned and saw one of the security personal staring at her. This female was 26 years of age, she had long blond hair curled at the ends, she had white skin, green eyes, heavy red lipstick on and she was wearing a pair of black high heels, pink lingerie stockings held up by a pink lingerie garter around her hips, a pair of pink Egyptian cotton panties, a black velcro holster was around her thigh to store her weapon in, a pink negligee top which covered her stomach and parts of her breasts, but allow her arms and most of the top of the top half of her chest visible, she had a black triangled cap which rested just to the side of her head and she had bunch of fake flowers nestled to the side of said cap with several ribbons dangling down.

“Who me?” Diana replied.

“Yep, the boss doesn’t want anyone stealing from them, so random inspections must be carried out to make sure your not hiding anything on you.” The security guard replied.

“You’ve got to be joking me, I’m wearing a lingerie where the blooming heck do you think I’m going to hide stuff, up my backside?” Diana blurts out.

“Sorry, but rules are rules.” The guard said whilst shrugging her shoulders.

“Fine, but I demand privacy.” Diana angrily replies, but this is naturally part of her plan.

“Very well, follow me in here.” The security guards opens the door to an unused room, before both women walk inside.

Ince the inside, the guard foolishly closes the door, effectively sealing her fate, with her back still turned, Diana hastily pulls the syringe out of her bra cup and yanks off the safety cap. She then quickly approaches the guard from behind and gets ready.

“Eeekkk!” The guard shouts as Diana sticks the syringe straight into the guards bum cheek and inject the serum into her. Diana then drops the syringe and wraps one of her arms around the security guards body, trapping her arms in place, whilst using her other hand to cover the guards mouth.

“Hhhhmmpphhh……….Nnnoommpphh!” The guard protests.

“Look I’m sorry I need to do this and I really am too, but please understand that I need to get to the upper floors, believe me, I hate the idea of the fact I need to steal this ridiculous thing you call a uniform. I mean seriously, have some more respect for yourself because if your employer ask you to wear a lingerie as your work uniform, I don’t think your employer has your best interests at heart.” Diana slags of the security she currently has locked in her grasp.

“Yyyuuu……Mmmoopphhh…….Ffffoookkkmmppphhh.” The guard tries to swear at Diana.

Finally, the serum takes over the security guards body, Diana feels her body go limp and loose before a few almost sexualised moans leave the security guards lip, before at long last, she slumps forward and Diana holds her knocked out body in her arms.

Diana lays the heavily drugged security guard down on the floor and starts to strip her. She flips off her high heels and gently unclips the lingerie garter before sliding each of the stocking down and off the guard’s legs, Diana watches as the stocking free themselves from the security guards perfectly toned thighs and of her smooth legs. Diana gulps knowing full well what she has to do next…….After removing the garter, Diana grabs the sides of her the guards panties and begins to slide them off of her.

“Mmmm, just like that baby…….Just like that.” It seems that the guard is dreaming of her underwear being pulled off by her lover.

This actually makes Diana feel a little uneasy as she watches the knocked-out security guards thrust her hips slightly as she feels the panties slide off her legs. Diana sits the guard up and flicks off her hat, before she slides of negligee top up and off of her body, again it seems that this guard is not wearing a bra either and her bare breasts jiggle slightly upon their full reveal. Diana now lays the butt naked blonde down on the floor, where a big smile goes across the sleeping beauties face, it seems that she’s really getting into her dream. Finally Diana undoes and removes her thigh holster too.

“Does your lover, know that this is your work uniform? Goodness if I was your lover, I’d be appalled if I knew that my partner was going to work dressed like this and god knows what your parents would say, because if I was your mother, I’d be disgusted and almost ashamed of calling you my daughter seeing you dress like this for you job, do more with your life and don’t be such a hussy.” Diana belittles the still heavily drugged guard.

Dian strips out of her staff disguises and uses the thick black stockings she was once wearing to thrust up the Blonde security guard like a Christmas turkey, by securing her wrists and ankles, she then rips the think lingerie she was wearing and uses them as additional bonds to secure the guards arms, legs and the rest of her body, Diana had to do this, because securing a staff member was one thing, but a security guard would probably be more capable of getting out of her bonds if Diana didn’t apply additional ones. Diana finally uses the last of the bonds and wraps them around the young blonde woman’s mouth before securing them as a nice tight gag.

Diana then gets changed into the security guard uniform. “If you can call it that.” Diana remarks to herself as she gets changed. She puts on everything, including the stockings and the thigh holsters but just as she puts on the security guard’s lingerie panties, she feels a snag, although this time, not at the front, but rather at the back.

“Oh, come on, seriously?!” Diana protests.

While this time, it seems the panties at the front fit her fine, the back bit is a little snug and the fabric is riding right up Diana’s bum, turning her pair of lingerie panties into a full-on G-string.

“Oh, come on, come on, you stupid bloody thing.” Diana remarks as she pulls the fabric out of her bum, but every time she does, it just snaps right back into her arse, locking itself back into place.

“Damn you and your stupid flat bottom!” Diana protests to the fully naked security guard bound and gagged on the floor in front of her.

Diana is once again, forced to swallow her pride, she discovers that in the room is an empty wardrobe, so she places the bound and gagged guard inside before she closes the wardrobe door, hiding her body in the process. She then leaves the room in her newly acquired disguise and proceeds to walk down the hallways.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Thankfully because of her new disguise, the other secuiry personal don’t even bother her as she walks passed them, but just to be on the safe side, Diana every now and then gives a simple head nod or even a salute to the other guards she passes in the process, just to keep up appearances. After a while of seemingly random patrol routes, she finally comes across a staircase guarded by two additional security guards. Diana tries to walk passed them but the two guards by the staircase put their arms out blocking Diana from going up.

“What the heck are you doing?” One of the female guards asks.

“I was going to continue my patrol upstairs.” Diana says with a serious tone.

“What? Is this your first day or something, you know that the upper floor is for authorised maids and the most loyal of soldiers, or the elite guards as we tend to call them.” The second female guard responds.

“Oh heavens, I am frightfully sorry and yes you are right, this is my first day, so nobody told me.” Diana replies.

“Well, I thought I didn’t recognise you, so I figured you were new, okay well now you know, now get out of here before anyone sees.” The first female guard adds.

“Right, thank you, it won’t happen again.” Diana says quickly turning around and walking away.

Diana begins walking through one of the hallways, when two additional female guards walk by, and she overhears a rather interesting piece of information.

“Yeah, the maids are just finishing up down here, then they’ll be heading upstairs to start the cleaning process all over again.” One of the guards says.

“Alright, give it a few minutes then and they should be ready, where did you say they were?” The second guard replies.

“Oh, just down the hall on the left, they work individually, but there all just as effective as each other.” The first guard responds, unknowingly given Diana all the info she needs.

“Just down the hall, on the left, eh?” Diana says to herself. Diana then looks around to make sure nobodies looking before she quickly makes her way down the hallways where this supposed group of maids were.

Upon reaching the end of the hall and taking a left, Diana notices a cleaning cart with three maids entering three different rooms.

“Oh, this is getting ridiculous, that’s supposed to be there maid uniform?!” Diana whispers loudly to herself upon seeing the supposed maid uniforms.

Upon seeing how all three of the maid’s uniforms resembled each other’s, Diana just snuck into the nearest of the three rooms that one of the maids went into and she checked her surroundings.

Inside one of the maids was changing a set of bed sheets. She was 24 years old, she had sand white skin, brown eyes and long black hair tied back in a ponytail. Her supposed maid uniform really didn’t leave much to the imagination at all as it consisted of a pair of white laced trainers, a blue and white patterned two side knot pair of bikini panties and a blue and white patterned bikini bra, she also had a white headband which was neatly wrapped around her head. The maid’s uniforms resembled more of a swimsuit than a lingerie outfit worn by the rest of the staff and security personal.

Dian opted not to sue her chloroform soaked rag as she figured she may need it for the upper levels, so instead she went up behind the maid and once again ready her hand for a chop. The maid bent down and grabbed hold of a pillow casing, but as soon as she did Diana struck.

“Hhhuurrkkk!” The maid blurted out and the feel of Diana’s chop came swiftly down straight on the back of her neck. The maid pulled a very stunned face before she fell bent over the bed, completely knocked out.

Diana quickly closed the door and rolled the maid onto the bed and onto her back.

“This is just getting absolutely silly now, I mean Lingerie are bad enough, but this can not be considered a uniform, it’s literally just a pair of bra and panties…….*sigh*………..I mean I get it, I have to do what I have to do, but have a lot more respect for myself that these idiotic fools, this is just so humiliating and so degrading.” Diana says to herself.

She pulls the headband off the maids head, then unlaces her shoes and slips them off, she then unlaces her bikini panties and slips them out from between her legs, finally she unlaces the bikini bra and pulls it off the maids breasts. Diana picks up the bikini panties and looks at the now fully naked guard who fast asleep on the bed with her legs spread open so Diana can get a full view of her smooth pussy, it’s also here that Diana realizes that it seems that this maids were even too small for her as Diana realized that the panties were a little bit wet……Purely from where the maids panties had ridden right up into her vagina at some point during her shift.

“Oh god, her panties have actually been inside her at some point……Okay, Diana……You can do this, you can do this, it’s just like that time you put trousers on after washing them too early and they were still a little bit wet……..Even though, they were trousers and these are another woman’s panties……….And the trousers were wet with water, these panties are wet with this woman’s juices.” Diana says to herself as she pulls the panties up her thighs.

Diana hears a squelching sound as the wet panties press against her own clit……..“Oh god, her juice was still warm.” Diana says pulling a disgust face.

Diana pushes through her disgust and puts on the maids bra, shoes and headband to complete her disguise. She then lifts the naked maids body and carries her into the bathroom where she lays her down in the bathtub, she then rips the shower curtain off and tears into several strands which she uses to swiftly bind the real maids, ankles, calves, thighs, wrists, elbows and forearms. Diana then grabs a wash cloth, whips it around the maids mouth and ties it up so the maid now has an improvised gag across her mouth. Diana then leaves the bathroom, grabs a load of dirty bed sheet and leaves the room.

“You all finished?” A second maid asks upon seeing Diana leave the room, yet Diana has the bed sheets against her face so the other two maids won’t see that she is not there colleague.

“Yes, all changed.” Diana replies.

“Okay then, let’s get upstairs.” One of the maid states.

Diana chucks the dirt bed sheets into the cart and follows the two additional maids. The put the kart filled with laundry next to a shoot and head towards the stairs where the two security guards who stopped Diana before are still stationed.

“All done down here, heading upstairs now.” The lead maid says to the two guards.

“No problem, you’ll find an empty kart at the top of the stairs.” One of the security guard says whilst pointing up.

The three maids walk in a single file line passed the two guards, Diana lowers her head and pulls her headband down just in case they recognise her, although they don’t seem too, as neither of them bat an eyelid when she walked passed the two of them.

Once at the top of the stairs, Diana watches as the other two maids grab some fresh sheets from a closet and heads into the nearest rooms, once they are out of sight, Diana quietly slips away and continues her assignment.

*************************************************************************************************************************************
Diana immediately notices the new group of guards on these upper levels, the supposed elite guards apparently. All of these elite guards were wearing dark grey bra’s with patterned holes which kind of look sun the sun around their breasts, they had black furry sleeveless mini jackets on which only covered about half of their back and kept most of their stomach and chests on display, they had black caps with white trimmings which sat just on top of their heads, they had black fingerless leather gloves on, with studded wrist bands, they had dark grey lingerie panties again with sun holed patterns around their clits, they had dark grey lingerie stockings on with black streaks going down them, jet black high heels, holsters around their thighs for their side arms and potentially handcuffs and they were all each carrying a leather riding crop, which were clearly make shift batons should anyone be stupid enough to wonder onto the upper floor by mistake.

Diana quietly observed whilst pretending to dust some of the vases, she could see multiple guards converged around one particular office, evidently that must be the hosts rooms and more importantly for Diana. Where the USB stick was.

Now Diana knew that once again, she needed one final change of clothes for her to get what she came for, in Diana’s mind, she just needed to do it one more time, just one more time, then she’d never have to steal and wear another woman’s panties for the rest of her life……Or so she thought.

Diana can both hear and feel the wet panties squelching as she walks down the hallway, she picks at them with her fingers as the wetness is making it very uncomfortable for her to walk in. Suddenly an elite security guard exits one of the private toilets.

She has lightly tanned skin, dark blue eyes, long light brown styled and curled at the ends, she’s 28 years old and she’s wearing the exact same uniform as the other elite security guards.

“Haha, whoe! What’s the matter, couldn’t make it to the bathroom quick enough huh.” The guard laughs at seeing Diana’s panties.

“This wet patch is an unrelated incident.” Diana says walking passed her.

“Yeah right, just admit it, you peed your pants! Haha!” The guard continues to laugh.

Diana stops and pulls out her chloroform soaked rag.

“Oh no, that woman behind you splashed water over me, if you don’t believe then turn around before by the looks of it, she’s going to splash you next.” Diana bluffs.

“Yeah right, try that on me you little……………Hhhhhmmmmmppphhhh!” The elite guard foolishly turns around, thinking there’s someone there, allowing Diana to quickly jump on her back and clamp the chloroform rag over her mouth nice and tight.

The guard tries to fight off Diana, but Diana leans backwards and manages to pull the elite guard back into the toilet form which she just came out from. Once inside the toilet itself, the guard manages to slam Diana’s back against the wall, but Diana doesn’t let go and keeps that rag firmly over the guards face, a few more seconds later and the elite final starts to feel the effect of the chloroform, her eyes roll into the back of her head and she finally falls to knees before falling backwards completely out cold.

“Phew, it’s a good thing I kept this rag, because there was NO way, I was going to beat you in a straight up fight.” Diana says as she rolls the unconscious guard off of her.

Now Diana, could have just initially taken this guards panties as essentially that’s all she needed, but she felt like she’d gone to al this trouble, she might as well steal the rest of her outfit, plus she needed something to tie the guard up with and she thought the outfit she was currently wearing would do just the trick.

Diana, undone the guards gloves and whipped them off her hands, removed her heels and once again gingerly peeled the stockings down and off the guards legs, she then gladly removed her panties as the wet ones Diana was wearing were getting really uncomfortable at this point, she helped herself to the guards, bra, fluffy coat and hat, before the elite guard herself, now lays butt naked on the floor and at Diana’s mercy……..Diana scoops up the guards naked body and sits her down on the toilet, she then removes the soaking wet panties she’s wearing and shoves straight into the guards mouth, she then ties the chloroform soaked rag around her mouth and ties it up tight so it both gags her and keeps the cum soaked panties in her mouth too.

“Hope this teaches you a lesson, for being so rude, honestly, some of you really need to learn some manners.” Diana says as she finishes stripping.

Then using the rest of the elite guard uniform, mainly the stockings, she secures them first around the guards’ ankles then ties them around the bowl locking her in, before she uses the second one to tie the guards wrists and also wraps it around the toilet before tying a knot into it, securing her to the toilet seat. With her out of the way, Diana proceeds to get changed into the second set of the elite security guard’s uniform.

“Well as much as I honestly hate to say it, but at least these panties aren’t wet.” Diana says to herself trying to find some silver lining.

She then breaks the lock on the bathroom door and closes it shut, before placing an “out of order” sign on the door itself, which she found just under the toilet sink.

Diana looks around to make sure no one noticed the struggle that had just happened, once she confirms that the coast is clear she makes her way to the office itself.

***************************************************************************************************************************************
Using the elite security guards’ uniform, Diana bluffs to the others that an urgent matter has just arisen and she needs to speak to the host immediately, as it will be very beneficial for them.

Inside the office a lone woman, who appears to be in her early fourties with white skin, light green eyes, ginger hair neatly tied back and brushed to one side sits at her desk filling out paperwork, she’s wearing a black trouser suit which includes, black trousers, a black blazer, a dusky pink dress shirt underneath and she’s wearing a pair of black ankle boots.

“Enter.” She proclaims after she hears a knock at her door.

Diana (whilst still in her disguise), steps into the room. She automatically notices a very familiar looking golden mask hanging on the wall, worn by only the most highest-ranking members of the ark society, it’s here that Diana knows she’s in the right place.

“My sincerest apologies for interrupting your work madame, but I’ve bene informed via out security staff from downstairs that a client wishes to speak with you immediately.” Diana lies.

“Tell them, I’ll be down in a couple of hours as I still have a lot of work to do in here.” The woman replies without looking up from her paperwork.

“But madame, he said it has something to do with an original Van Gough painting or something.” Diana pokes further.

Suddenly the woman’s eyes widen, and she stops writing.

“Where did you say he was?” She says now looking up at Diana.

“Somewhere downstairs mingling with some guests, he’s apparently the one carrying the large silver case, you can’t miss him.” Diana responds.

The female gets up and pulls a lone key from her pocket, she opens up a draw and pops her documents inside, Diana also can’t help but notice that a certain USB stick is in there too.

“Make sure, no one enters my office, is this understood!” The female says as she pushes passed a disguised Diana.

“Yes madame, no will gain entry.” Diana salutes as she walks away.

Diana then smiles to herself and starts twirling a certain key in her hand, indicated that she swiped it from the woman’s pocket as she pushed passed her.

“Yes sir, no one’s getting in here at all.” Diana says sarcastically under her breath.

Diana quickly unlocks the draw and grabs hold of the USB stick, she checks the label and after confirming that this is the one, she needs, she pops into her own panties for safe keeping. She then closes the draw again and locks it, before leaving the key on the desk, so the host will just think that she forgot it when she was in such a hurry to leave. Diana then leaves the office and looks at the four other elite guards outside.

“Boss says, no matter, no one is allowed to enter her office under any circumstances without her permission.” Diana says in an authoritative tone. But the other elite guards just rolled their eyes and nodded……They kind of knew that already.

Diana makes her way back down to the lower level, again, making sure to cover her face with her hat from the two standard security guards were still on shift at the bottom of the stairs from earlier. Once she was down she looked for a different security guard and approached her.

“Excuse me, but where can one go for a cheeky smoke.” Diana asked.

The guard pointed down a corridor. “Second door, on the right, it’ll take you to a back entrance.” She replied.

“Many thanks.” Diana said as she made her way down the corridor.

Sure enough, down the corridor and second door on the right, led into what appeared to be a pantry of some sorts which lead through another door on the opposite side of the room. Diana went through and felt the cool evening sun grace her face with it’s presence. Shen reached into her panties and pulled out the USB stick.

“Okay, time to hand this little guy over to HQ, but I should probably wash it first……..And I definitely need to change into something more comfortable and less revealing.” Diana thinks to herself.

Getting back to her van would be easier enough, because even the outer perimeter guard knew not to question the elite guards since they were even below the stander lower-level guards from inside the estate itself. For Diana is the first time she’d been in the field properly, while she wouldn’t exactly always be jumping at the first opportunity to do it again, she did prove to herself that when the situation really does call for it, she is able to step up to the plate and get things done, plus she now has a lot more respect for the work agent 47 himself does now she’s been through this ordeal.

THE END
rufusluciusivan

Re: A Mile In Someone Else's Shoe's - COMMISSION

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Hey, hey, hey! Congratulations for your first commission! ;)

Definitely more mature than your average story, and I will admit that some parts weren't to my taste (with the maid, the elite guard), but on the plus side it allows for unique situations and sets of 'clothes'. Not my favorite kind of mood, but I won't deny it: It leads to sexy moments. (The blond-haired guard dreaming that her lover is the one stripping her... Well, at least she's getting something out of her predicament!)

Plus, when you're in the right mood, the jokes around poor Diana's embarassment and poor Diana who can't find a comfortable lingerie are funny. Worth it! Speaking of which, the humour was this story's strong point. Recently, we haven't had much stories featuring an inexperienced uniform stealer (outside of Ashley's brief side-adventure), and this short story reminds me of the comedic potential of such characters. If I had to give one example, it would be the scene of Diana hurting her hand because of her neck chop, then complaining that she has degrees in prestigious universities and yet is forced to steal someone's lingerie.

Nothing much to say about the plot outside of that. It's a classic 'party infiltration'. Though once again, the detail of the guards' and staff's 'uniforms' really sets it apart and gives it its own identity.

Random thought: The USB stick... U.S.B. Only now I realize all the wasted possibilities for puns with this small object... :lol:
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Rufusluciusivan - Thank you very much! :D

But I must confess, when I got the message from the member asking me to do this commission for them, I actually found my self asking "Why?". I know that there are so many more talented writers on here that could have done a better job than me, so for a few minutes I genuinely wondered why on Earth they would chose me to begin with.

Also even though this is a commission, I didn't actually accept any payment or anything and I wrote this all for FREE. I don't believe in charging my fellow USB members for things like this, it just didn't feel right, so I just said to them that I'd write it free of charge. :D

It certainly is one of the more "mature" stories I've ever written that's for sure. :lol: Plus writing this actually did me the world of good, because the new arc in my "Clone Saga" goes to some really dark and serious places, it actually felt like a breath of fresh air, to properly let my mind relax for a bit, and write a USB story that was filled with light hearted and comedic humour. :D

To me, this was my favourite part about writing this story, if you've ever played any of the hitman games, then you know that Diana is a very posh, prim, proper, sophisticated and an elegant woman, so when I found out that she was going to be the one taking the stage in this story, I just couldn't wait to have some fun and light hearted jokey scenes at her expense. :lol:

Because of her education and her position, of course she'd reference her prestigious university degrees.....As she strips a guard for her lingerie.....I guess that made all those tuition fees worth it didn't it hahaha. :lol: ...........When writing this, I actually had a lot of fun with Diana as a whole, because she's never actually done an assignment before, so she'd naturally get things slightly wrong like, hurting her hand when she gave the staff member a neck chop, or the idea that she's so disgusted by the fact that she's stealing a woman's lingerie for a disguise, that she can't help but belittle the poor woman at every opportunity, even though the woman is completely knocked out and can't hear a single word Diana is saying haha. :lol:

Plus your right, we don't really see many "rookie" style infiltrators do we and they can make for some funny stories, so I was so pleased when I found out I could incorporate something like that, into this story and I'm pleased that you enjoyed it too. :D
Random thought: The USB stick... U.S.B. Only now I realize all the wasted possibilities for puns with this small object... :lol:

See I actually had tried to do something with the whole USB stick thing in the past when I first had Tina using it in one of her chapters. I actually really wanted to try and make a running gag out of it, but I just couldn't find a way to make it work without Stasis completely shattering the fourth wall in the process. But I did try. :lol:

Thank you again! :D
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Trackman, my compliments for this commission; I can understand that this marks a sort of personal milestone

about the subject of the commission, I wonder why nobody noticed this is the same subject of a story by Novax ( currently expired at Deviantart). How bizarre, the story by Novax was a commission as well... :)

nevertheless, no comparison is possible, you inserted a personal amount of humour and inimitable levity that are your brand, things that are scarcely present in the plates by Novax

bravo! :D
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Esercito Honestly, thank you ever so much and I'm pleased that you enjoyed it. :D

Funny you should say that, because when I was commissioned to write this story, the first thing we realized, was that this story would kind of have the same feel as that awesome story "Masquerade Manor" by zxh197905. :geek:

Honestly, thank you very much, I did try my best to add my own "flavor" of writing into this, for instance. Diana's dialogue, I tried to stand out from the crowd but adding layers of fun, humor and embarrassment. All at poor Diana's expense of course, haha. :lol: So I'm pleased to hear that it seems I have succeeded on that front. :D
nevertheless, no comparison is possible, you inserted a personal amount of humour and inimitable levity that are your brand
I assure you, your kind comments go straight to my heart, thank you again. :D
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Wow - congrats, Trackman. :)

The story itself is not to my particular tastes, but I can tell you had fun writing it. And Diana is a compelling lead, since she's so unfamiliar with the prospect of uniform thefts and is trying to convince herself that it's the way to go. Some funny moments there, particularly in taking out the partygoer and the coatroom staffer.

I recognized the parallels to the zxh197905 story, which is itself based on this excellent story by Kernowek (https://www.uniformstealingboard.com/vi ... rade#p1188). I guess gala parties are a great opportunity for USB-themed stories.

Commissions are a good testament to your growing strengths as a writer. Nice work.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Tirepanted - Thank you ever so much. :D

I really did have a lot of fun writing it as well. As I said to Rufus just above. I'm so wrapped in writing my newest arc and as we all know, it's one of my more darker toned one's with serious undertones, that I won't lie It was actually really nice to just let my mind rest for a couple of days and create a nice and simple infiltration story with a load of light hearted and comedic moments. So I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed those aspects. :D

Indeed and to be honest, I can really see why. Gala parties and fancy dress balls, really are a mountain of opportunities, with all the various dresses that can be stolen, all the imaginative uniforms that the staff could be wearing and overall it's a concept that doesn't get old. So yes, I can see why party infiltrations are fun to write. :D
Commissions are a good testament to your growing strengths as a writer. Nice work.
Honestly, thank you very much and your kind words really do make me blush. :D :oops:
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

First off thanks Trackman for posting the story and thanks to be forum member who commissioned it and was kind enough to offer to share it!

As I think I have said before, i am usually a fan of a more realistic uniforms. However, for a change of pace, the lingerie uniforms were fun.

And what fun series of knockouts. First we get treated to a wonderful nerve pinch to knock out Madeline.

I also loved the take out of the redhead. The great "keep the door from closing and sneak into the room " trick. Then before the woman knows she is not alone, a hard chop to her neck and she is off to dreamland. I also like that Diana did it a bit too hard and hurt her hand.

Also great take out of the blonde guard. I love the fact that the woman did the great "dumb guard" move of going into a room and closing the door. Then an injection of sleepy drug. I liked too Diana chatting with the guard as the drug is doing its work. I love that she apologizes and also comments on the uniform the woman is wearing.

I also enjoyed that both the redhead staff member and blonde guard, event though they were unconscious, got turned on by having their panties taken off. The guard in fact seemed to get really turned on. I wonder if the drug had some kind of effect on her that made her a bit horny.

I actually really liked the take out of the maid. I love the image of Diana sneaking up behind the unsuspecting girl and then waiting for her to bend down as part of her work. Then Diana sends a perfect chop to that wonderful spot in the neck where so many important nerves are and which, when hit right, sends a person into unconsciousness. I love the description of the maid having just enough time to get a stunned look on her face before she collapses with her upper body on the bed.

I enjoyed Diana's comment of “This is just getting absolutely silly now, I mean Lingerie are bad enough, but this can not be considered a uniform, it’s literally just a pair of bra and panties…….*sigh*………..I mean I get it, I have to do what I have to do, but have a lot more respect for myself that these idiotic fools, this is just so humiliating and so degrading.” while looking at the unconscious maid's skimpy uniform.

Fun too was the way Diane tricked and chloroformed the elite guard. She may have been "elite" but basically she was just another dumb guard.

Definitely more racy than your normal stories but that kind of made it a fun change of pace.

Thanks again.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditions142 - Your very welcome and yes, this was originally a private commission, but I am pleased that I was given permission and allowed to share this with you all. :D
I also like that Diana did it a bit too hard and hurt her hand.
Diana is not a field agent at all, she's usually the handler who gives her agents assignments then observes from a far, so naturally it made sense for her to not really know how certain things work (like a neck chop), so she'd end up hurting herself in the process. :D
I love the fact that the woman did the great "dumb guard" move of going into a room and closing the door. Then an injection of sleepy drug. I liked too Diana chatting with the guard as the drug is doing its work. I love that she apologizes and also comments on the uniform the woman is wearing.
Thank you very much! Diana has always come across as this prim and proper sophisticated lady with a very stereotypical upper class British accent, so I just couldn't help myself with this scene, it made sense for Diana to naturally belittle the guard as much as she can, I mean after all, she's come from such a sophisticated upbringing, for her to now to be stealing some woman's lingerie which is classified as her uniform, would naturally made Diana outraged, it was great writing this scene and naturally I had a lot of fun with it (although Diana might not agree with that haha :lol: )
I also enjoyed that both the redhead staff member and blonde guard, event though they were unconscious, got turned on by having their panties taken off. The guard in fact seemed to get really turned on. I wonder if the drug had some kind of effect on her that made her a bit horny.
If I'm being honest, in this particular scene, I don't think it was the injection, I just wanted to make Diana embarrassed in every scene she was in, but I also wanted each one to be slightly different so it didn't get repetitive, so obviously one of the most embarrassing things that could happen to Diana was if her victim started to get really horny in her sleep and start dreaming that it's her lover stripping her naked, when in reality it was Diana. I'm glad you enjoyed this scene. :D
I enjoyed Diana's comment of “This is just getting absolutely silly now, I mean Lingerie are bad enough, but this can not be considered a uniform, it’s literally just a pair of bra and panties…….*sigh*………..I mean I get it, I have to do what I have to do, but have a lot more respect for myself that these idiotic fools, this is just so humiliating and so degrading.” while looking at the unconscious maid's skimpy uniform.

Hahahaha! :lol: Your very welcome. One of the highlights for me when I was writing is imagining all of the silly (but reasonable) things Diana would suddenly start saying, it was great getting into her mindset and writing just how annoyed she was getting as by the time she got to the maid, it seemed the outfits were getting skimpier and skimpier, I really did have a blast writing all these scenes with Diana just getting more and more annoyed at the situation, then of course she has to psyche herself up to actually wear another woman's panties in the first place. :lol:
She may have been "elite" but basically she was just another dumb guard.

Indeed, that was the idea. I don't know if you've ever noticed, but if you ever watch a Film, a TV series, read a story or play a video game. The moment they introduce a group of villains which are the supposed "elite" soldiers, they always seem to get smacked around just as easily as the basic soldiers don't they. So I just wanted to highlight the same fact here, yes, they have the title of elite, but as you saw, they were pretty much just as useless as the basic guards from the lower level. :D

Thank you very much again and I'm glad you enjoyed it. :D

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”