Chapter 38: The Siren Of Heartfelt Cove

Trackman281

Chapter 38: The Siren Of Heartfelt Cove

Post by Trackman281 »

PLEASE NOTE: That the chapter is in two parts, this is PART ONE! :D

Before we begin, because I know it's been a long time since Ulla has made an appearance, I've included a quick character bio of her below, this is just for those who need a quick reminder of who she is, I've also taken the liberty of fleshing her character out a bit more.

Captain Ulla Olsson: She's 29 years old, she has very pale white skin, she had long wavy black and sapphire blue eyes. She's ex-Swedish special forces or SOG (Sarskilda Operations Gruppen), she once led an entire unit of 300 strong consisting of 150 women and 150 men, amongst the three hundred of them and Ulla herself, only three of them came back alive. This broke Ulla mentally and turned to a life of despair..........In terms of personality, Ulla herself is extremely miserable and she is clinically depressed......While she's not suicidal as such, she does have a death wish and she hopes that someone on the battlefield will be the one to put her out of her misery........She can be quite passive aggressive and sarcastic and she'll do everything in her power to avoid making friends or getting close to people.......Although she has taken quite a fondness to the crows (4 gothic women)

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 38: THE SIREN OF HEARTFELT COVE

Over the past couple of days, the world itself seems to have entered a period of rest, there have been numerous reports about a couple of infiltrators stealing a prized horse from a very powerful family, but when the phantoms arrived the fun was already over. At one point several news station were reporting about a journalist of the year ceremony coming to a sudden halt when dozens of women were found after being replaced by infiltrators, but once again, by the time the phantoms had arrived, all the infiltrators were long gone. Yes indeed, it seems infiltrators are finding life quite easy at the moment and the world is in a calm state. But Heartfelt is another story, despite all the gangs being locked up, all the villainesses being arrested, all the corrupts rich families being put in their places, evil still finds a place to rest its head. Unfortunately for the people of Heartfelt, the next bout of evil is about to unveil its ugly face for everyone to see……….

It’s a dull and dark grey day in heartfelt, thick grey clouds bleed the city of it’s light and a thick layer of fog engulfs the city’s streets. Ulla Olsson stands on a bunch of rocks staring down in the dark murky waters of the ocean. Ulla is wearing a pair of black military boots, white skinny jeans, a dark green T-shirt with a long dark green military trench coat over her.

She stares at the water and watches as several reflections of her deceased comrades appear in the water in front of her, Ulla is not bothered by them as she stares each and every single one of their ghostly reflections right in the eyes, a wave then splashes against the rocks and the reflections disappear once more. Ulla looks up and watches as the waves recced once again, Ulla herself then starts humming a lovely, sweet and very peaceful melody into the roaring waves. The reason why Ulla is doing this is a simple one. Ulla herself has become a bit of a myth in Heartfelt, ever since it was discovered that on that day where hundreds of men and women under her command died in horrific ways on a battlefield, her opera singing was heard all across the lands and even in several villages, it was hear that people across rural Sweden nicknamed her the “Siren of death”, that whenever she sings, many would die………But this was just all lies and Ulla only ever sang to her comrades as a way of communication and her opera vocals indicated different battlefield tactics, since her arrest in Heartfelt, many, many rumours and stories have surfaced about a siren who sits out in Heartfelt cove…….She sists on top of the rocks and sings her gentle song, luring both men and women to their untimely ends. Since then, the parts of the beach which sit near the cove itself are desolate and empty as they all fear the story of the siren……..As always, if only people ever knew the truth.

As Ulla hums and sings towards the ocean and towards the cove, a shell cracks behind her. Ulla stops humming and slowly turns to see the four gothic women are collectively known as the crows standing behind her. It seems one of them accidentally trod on a shell. All four of the crows are wearing gothic clothing, including black fishnet stocking, black jeans, black studded boots, black shirts with “death is cool” written on them, black leather jackerts, black studded chokers and black studded wrist bands and black leather gloves. They all have heavy black eye liner and mascara on alongside thick black lipstick.

The four crows just stare at Ulla before bowing their heads as they meant no disrespect to interrupt her when she sings. Ulla’s face retains a cold and emotionless look before she turns to the ocean once more, but before she can sing again a voice calls out behind her.

“Captain Ulla Olsson!”

Ulla turns to see Anna standing there with Pearce and several soldiers behind them. The crows immediately perform making shift fighting stances and get ready to defend their adoptive captain, but Ulla just casually gets off the rocks and raises her hand so all four women relax.

“It’s such an honour to meet a legendary warrior such as yourself, please allow me to introduce myself, my name is Anna and I’m the one who paid for you and your crows bail.” Anna said offering her hand.

Ulla retains her cold, lifeless and emotionless expression as she walks up to Anna and stand just a few feet away from her. Not a word leaves her mouth.

“So, I bet your wondering why I did that aren’t you? Look I’ll come straight to the point with you, I NEED your help. A war has arrived at my own doorstep, and I am on the verge of losing everything.” Anna explains.

Ulla just stares Anna in the eyes, her facial expressions haven’t changed at all. Still, no words leave her mouth.

“Now, I know that you were only a couple of months before you were all released from prison anyway as you were all only given a short sentence, but I can’t wait a couple of months, hell I can’t even wait a couple of days. Please, I paid for your early release so you could lead a makeshift army I’ve assembled against this threat. I know your past, but I also know just how much of a skilled tactician, a skilled warrior and how much of an expert leader you are. So please, I’ll pay you, I’ll provide top class food and five star style accommodation both yourself and your crows too. You’ll all live like princesses and be treated like film stars. Please, I beg of you.” Anna pleads, putting all her cards down on the table.

Ulla’s facial expressions still don’t change in the slightest, but she turns her head and looks at the four gothic women behind her. While Ulla doesn’t care about her own wellbeing, she does care about the crows. She then casually takes a few steps forward and reaches out towards Anna.

“Hey, whoe, hands where we can see them!” Pearce shouts as both he and several soldiers raise their guns at Ulla.

Ulla just stares coldly into Pearce’s eyes, as if she was piercing his very soul with her glare, she then ignores what he says and grabs hold of Anna’s tie. Ulla then straightens out the tie around Anna’s neck and takes a step backwards.

“Your tie was crooked, it was annoying me.” Ulla finally opens her mouth to speak.

“Oh right, eerrmm, thank you. Pearce, you’re and the others can lower your guns now okay.” Anna nervously says as she momentarily feared for her life there,

Ulla turns around and immediately see’s dozens and dozens of ghosts all standing behind the crows, some of the ghosts even have their hands on the crows shoulders, though naturally Ulla is the only one who see’s them as they are all ghosts of her fallen comrades…….The fallen men and women who she inadvertently led to their deaths. They haunt her every waking moment, a reminder of her failure and a reminder of all the families she ruined.

Ulla though doesn’t even flinch, she just stairs all the ghosts in the eyes, her cold, heartless and emotionless expression doesn’t change. “I don’t care about what happens to me, but you will provide the crows with only the finest of hot meals, three times a day. You will give them only the most luxurious and expensive rooms available and I will discover that any man or any woman has tried to get into any one of their pants, I won’t hesitate, and I won’t even give them a warning. I will snap their necks and I WILL kill them, have I made myself clear?” Ulla says, although she retains a soft, but cold tone of voice.

“Crystal clear.” Anna says with confidence.

“Then you have my services.” Ulla hums a gentle opera melody and the four crows immediately fall in line behind Ulla and place their hands over their hearts. This a sign of respect to Ulla and nobody else.

Ulla nods to her crows and they all follow Anna towards a military chopper which is stationed near one of the docks.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Elsewhere in the city, inside a sorting depot a lone female guard monitors a bunch of CCTV camera feeds.

This woman is 22 years of age, she has white skin, violet blue eyes, long natural sunflower blonde hair, neatly tied into a ponytail, she has a very slim body, indicating she’s goes to the gym several nights a week, she’s wearing black trousers, black laced boots, a white long sleeve button shirt with a security patch sewn in on both shoulders, she has an equipment belt for all her needs, a security cap sits gently on her head and her name bade reads “Maya”.

Maya sits at her desk and monitors the screens, she watches as all the other workers just go about their business and perform their duties. Maya has a piping hot mug of coffee sitting on a table next to her as well as raspberry jam filled doughnut too. Maya looks at her doughnut and picks it up.

“I am going to have to work twice as hard at the gym tonight to burn off all these calories, but my god it’ll be so worth it, because you look delicious.” Maya says to her doughnut.

Maya licks her lips and opens her mouth ready to take a big satisfying bite of her delicious treat, but instead of a scrumptious doughnut hitting her lips, instead she feels a leather gloved hand go across her mouth instead.

“Hhhuummppphhh!?” Maya shouts in confusion as the hand firmly locks over he mouth.

“Hhhheemmm………..Uuuuummmm.” Maya’s eyes roll to the back of her head as her attacker has applied a strong nerve pinch straight to her neck.

Maya passes out and falls straight forward, sprawling out across her keyboard and desk, whilst dropping her doughnut on the floor in the process. Her attacker steps out from behind and it is revealed that it is Knipperen who has applied the nerve pinch to this unknowing young blonde.

“Thank you dear, but I’ll take it from here.” Knipperen says as she spins Maya round on her chair.

Any one of the sisters or even Blink would gently lift Maya off her chair and lay her down gently on the floor, but instead Knipperen just grabs the chair and lifts it up, letting Maya fall to the floor with a thud. As Knipperen steps more into the light it is now revealed that she is wearing a full body skintight black catsuit, with an equipment belt of her own clipped around her waist, it seems that she even has a thigh holster with a rather lethal looking weapon inside of it.

Knipperen hastily and rapidly strips Maya of her uniform, including her equipment belt, trousers, boots, shirt and cap, now Maya was indeed wearing a pair of heavy duty black socks, but Knipperen stripped her of them, rolled them into a ball and shoved them straight into Maya’s mouth. Now that Maya has been fully stripped, it is shown that Maya is wearing a syrup brown push up bra and a pair of midnight black classic brief panties.

Knipperen pulls out a roll of tape from one of her equipment holsters and peels a strip off before sticking it over Maya’s mouth to both be a gag and to seal her socks in her mouth. Knipperen then handcuffs Maya using Maya’s own cuffs from her equipment belt. Knipperen then lifts Maya back up and sits her on her chair, to which Knipperen pulls out multiple strands of rope and proceeds to secure Maya to her own chair. She tied her ankles and legs and the swivel of the chair itself, before she secures and ties multiple strands of rope around Maya’s body and arms and the back of the chair itself, firmly locking her in place. With Maya now fully secured to her own swivel chair, Blink opens up a janitors closet which is located just next to the CCTV screens. She then violently pushes the chair as fast as she can, so the wheels gain full speed as the chair with a heavily bound and gagged Maya go flying into the closet itself. Knipperen then casually closes the closet door and locks it shut with a key.

“Maybe someone will find you, maybe not.” Knipperen says as she chucks the key into a bin.

Knipperen then gets changed into Maya’s uniform and leaves the CCTV room. Knipperen searched all over the depot looking for a set of very specific crates, she searched all the shelves and all the pallet spaces, before after a little of while searching, she was getting annoyed as she couldn’t find what she was looing for. A little while later she noticed a female depot worker carrying a clipboard and examining some stock. Knipperen walked straight over to her and without even asking, she snatched the clipboard straight out of the woman’s hands.

“Hey. What’s your problem?!” The female worker snapped.

Knipperen didn’t respond but flicked through the paperwork.

“I heard that an estate is currently being stripped of all its wealthy possessions and is being transported here.” Knipperen replies.

“Yeah, but there only going to be placed here until we can return them back to the rest of the family. Apparently some private security firm is overseeing it, but they haven’t finished yet.” The female workers states.

“So, all the valuables are still at the estate?” Knipperen prods further.

“For now yeah, apparently the estate was owned by some family called the…..Eukongas……..Eurovisions……….Eudonkeys……”

“The Eudokians!” Knipperen finally corrected her a harsh, strict, school teacher tone of voice.

“Yeah, that’s them. Why do you know them or something?” The worker replies.

“No, but I know of their wealth and that’s all I need to know.” Knipperen then shoves the clipboard back into the workers arms and walks away.

“Eeerr, your welcome?” The female worker shouts as Knipperen walks away.

But Knipperen doesn’t reply, instead she just walks down the depot with a big smile on her face, but even Knipperen knows that doing something like this, might require a bit of backup and Knipperen will only ever work with one person and one person only……..It was time Knipperen paid her sister a visit.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Ulla unlocks the front door to a penthouse, where both she and the crows enter.

“Whoe, check it out, we all get a queen size bed each.” Crow 3 says as she checks out the rooms.

“Wow, we’re really going to be spoiled here!” Crow 2 says as she finds a can on monster energy in the fridge.

“Thank you, for taking care of us captain.” Crow 1 says to Ulla.

Ulla just looks around the penthouse whilst keeping the cold and emotionless look on her face. The four crows then line up, put their left hands behind the back, make a fist with their right hand and place it over their hearts.

“We devote our lives to you!” Crow 4 declares.

Ulla looks at the crows before turning to look out a window. “I wish you didn’t, devoting your life to me just buys you a one trip to an early grave.” Ulla says in a gently and soft tone.

“Dying for the siren of Heartfelt cove, would the be the greatest honour that could bestowed upon us.” Crow 3 replies.

Ulla just stairs at the four gothic women saluting her, indeed Ulla has grown quite fond of them and a part of her even views them as a squad and like all like all good squad leaders. Ulla would be risking to end her own life, if it means that all four members of the crows are kept safe. Just then though, there’s a knock at the front door. The crows relax as Ulla herself opens the door, she opens it to find Pearce standing there.

“Hi, look, I’m sorry we pointed our guns at your earlier, it’s just it’s been a strange few months and everyone’s a little on edge. So, I thought we’d start again and I’d introduce myself to you properly, My name is Pearce Ward by the way.” Pearce offers his cybernetic prosthetic arm to Ulla.

Ulla notices the dog tags around his neck and guesses that Pearce lost him arm in a battle, she also notices the wedding ring he’s wearing too. Ulla just looks at his hand then looks him straight in the eyes.

“Fair enough.” She casually replies, but still doesn’t shake his hand.

“Eeerrmm, so anyway, Anna was thinking, since it was a fairly long flight here, you ladies might be in the mood for some breakfast, so please tell me what you’d like and I’ll get the chefs to whip it up and bring it up to you.” Pearce adds.

Ulla turns and looks at the four gothic women who are clearly hiding the fact that they are hungry.

“The crows will each have a plate of the following: Two runny fried eggs where the yoke is orange and not yellow, that way I know it comes from a farm. They’ll have four rashers of thick, non-smoked bacon, toast that must be brown bread, not white bread. A bowl of fresh fruit each and they’ll each have a glass of freshly squeezed juice, bring up orange, apple and pineapple so they have a choice.” Ulla instructs.

“Okay and what about you?” Pearce wonders.

“Just a pink grapefruit and a skinny latte will do me.” Ulla replies.

“Are you sure, because we have………”

“Just a pink grapefruit and a skinny latte. Oh, and no sugar.” Ulla quickly says.

“Of course, I’ll have the chefs bring it up straight away.” Pearce replies as he walks away.

Ulla closes the front door, but as soon as she turns around, to re-join the crows, she’s immediately greeted by a ghost of one of her fallen soldiers. The female ghosts face is just mere inches away from Ulla’s face. The ghost makes a terrible and horrendous wheezing sound as it seems like it’s struggles to breath, there’s a hole in the ghosts throat indicating that a sniper bullet pierced her throat and that is what killed her……..the wheezing ghost stands in front of Ulla, but Ulla just stairs the ghost right in it’s eyes, Ulla, doesn’t flinch and she doesn’t even blink.

“Corporal Anneliese…….So your going to be the one haunted me today. Very well.” Ulla walks passed the ghost and heads towards the kitchen to find some table cloths, yet the whole time, the wheezing ghost of Anneliese follows her every step, yet Ulla doesn’t seem to be phased.

The crows eagerly help their captain in getting the table ready for their breakfast, the whole time unaware of the spirit of a one of Ulla’s fallen comrades haunting her every move and trying to torment her mind.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Blink watches from an airport window as a plane bound for Hong Kong leaves the runway and begins its journey. Blink had a free morning anyway, so she thought she’d accompany the sisters to the airport and helped them out with their luggage if they needed it, naturally Libido kept making subtle hints to Blink about replacing one of the stewardesses on the flight so she could join them, then when they were in the air, both her and Blink could sneak into one of the toilets and join the mile high club……….Blink obviously had no idea how to respond to this, but thankfully Stasis broke the awkward tension when she saw what sort of meals they would be getting on the flight.

Blink checked her phone for any messages or emails before she made her way out of the terminal, as she was leaving the airport itself however, she noticed a coffee kiosk and there wasn’t a line or anything.

“I could use a quick pick me up.” Blink says to herself as she walks over.

The coffee kiosk seems to be run by one woman is wearing a pair of black trousers, white trainers, a green T-shirt with the coffee logo on it, a black apron and a green cap.

“Hi there, can I get a flat white to go please.” Blink asks as she reaches into her handbag for some credits.

“Coming right up miss.” The woman replies.

Blink stops for a second as she thinks she recognises that voice.

“Wow, you know for a minute there, you sounded a lot my sister.” Blink states as she pulls some credits out.

The woman then turns around and puts the flat white on the table, before lifting her cap up and indeed revealing herself to be Knipperen.

“Sis?” Blink says.

“Hey sister, how are things.” Knipperen replies.

“I can’t believe this, what are you doing here?” Blink asks as she actually seems fairly pleased to see her sister.

“Looking for you actually, I heard from that guild master of your Max that you would be here this morning, so I thought I’d pop down and see how you were, besides, I actually have something I need to talk to you about.” Knipperen replies.

“Okay, but what’s up with the disguise, no one is looking for you, are they?” Blink observes.

“Oh no, no, I got bored of waiting so I thought I’d rob this kiosk, no cameras, just a lone worker, it was easy, plus if I got any customers, I’d take that money as well.” Knipperen explains with a delightful tone.

“Okay, so where’s the real owner of those clothes then.” Blink wonders, as she knows what her sister is like.

“She’s here, but honestly I don’t know why you care, she’s done her part.” Knipperen opens up a cabinet door in the kiosk.

Blink looks inside the cabinet and sure enough, crammed inside a very tight looking cabinet is a 23 year old woman with espresso black skin, long flowing coffee brown hair and ebony brown eyes. She’s wearing a pair of frost white boy shorts and a banana yellow T-shirt bra. She has been bound by having rope wrapped around her ankles and legs, her wrists and her arms have also been tied around her legs, so she stuck in a permanent “ball” style position, she’s been hunched over and it seems that a sponge has been shoved in her mouth and wash cloth has been tied around her mouth too, to both hold the sponge firmly in her mouth and to act as a gag. Thankfully though it seems the woman has been heavily drugged as she is sleeping softly.

Knipperen quickly closes the door on the knocked out woman. Blink notices an empty syringe in the bin and figures that Knipperen more than likely grabbed the woman when no one was looking and injected her with a powerful, fast acting knock out drug. Blink then notices that Knipperen is even wearing the name bade which reads “Roberta.”

“I sure hope, you’re going to let that Roberta woman out before you leave, or at least tell someone where she is.” Blink says in a strict tone.

“You’ve been spending too much time with those sisters Blink, who cares what happens to her, remember, we are infiltrators, that means we are the apex predators, we are at the top of the food chain, women like her only have one purpose in this life, and this to be uniform donors for us, whether they like it or not, the fact that I’ve allowed her to live, speaks volumes, because as we both know, there are other infiltrators out there who don’t give their victims that sort of luxury.” Knipperen cold heartedly replies.

“That’s not the point sis, with us being infiltrators, this also means that we also do the right thing and make sure our victims get found, we don’t want anymore white masks roaming the streets now do we.” Blink says as she sips her coffee.

“Look I’ll think about it……..Anyway enough about that stupid coffee girl, I actually need to talk to you about something.” Knipperen says as she probably won’t tell anyone where she’s hidden Roberta.

Blink finishes her coffee and puts some credits down on the table.

“The estate that was the sight for those massive police operation a couple of days ago? Well, I’ve been informed that the own was a member of the Eudokian family, now most of their valuables are still being packaged up by a security firm, so I plan on heading there and making sure that a few of those valuable, accidentally fall out of the crates, if you catch my drift.” Knipperen says with a wink.

“So, you’re going on a heist? I’m not interested sister.” Blink replies.

“Look, I’ve been doing some reading about the Eudokian family and it seems that their just as snobbish, arrogant and almost as power hungry as that dear gullible idiot, Millie.” Knipperen says as she leans forward on the kiosk table.

“What’s your point?” Blink asks whilst shaking her head.

“These snobby rich families don’t deserve all the wealth that they inherit, so the way I say it, we can both gain out of this. I can steal a load of their valuables and making some serious money out of it, whilst you can liberate the things you steal, then you can donate all the money you want to charity or maybe even that offspring of yours.” Knipperen states.

“She has a name you know, and you are her auntie sis, she’d love it, if you actually came round to meet her one day.” Blink replies in a hurt tone.

“Oh come now sister dear, when will you learn? Apart from you, I honestly don’t care about anyone else, you get the love because you are my sister and us sisters are supposed to stick together, but I’m sorry Blink, but I just don’t care about anyone else.” Knipperen coldly replies.

Blink takes a step back as hearing that actually hurt her a little bit, while she is eternally grateful for her sisters love and Blink will always love Knipperen until the end of time itself, hearing that she could never have feelings towards her daughter Shannon, really does sting a little bit.

“Come on Blink, besides, I was the one who informed the sisters where you were after the white masks captured you.” Knipperen adds.

“Yes, I know you were and believe me sis, all I want to do right now, is leap over this table, give you a massive hug and tell you how much I love you and how thankful I am to you for saving my life.” Blink says with a smile now.

“Yeah, well please don’t, you know how I feel about public affection.” Knipperen says taking a step back now, just in case Blink did jump over the table and hug her.

“Fine, I owe this one now anyway. But please, these are my conditions. We do NOT kill anyone, regardless of the circumstances and we only take what we need, then I can give the money I make to charity and I can put some aside for my daughters university fees.” Blink relays her conditions.

“Stealing just to give al the profits to charity? Good heavens sister, you have been spending a lot of time around Tina and her sisters haven’t you.” Knipperen says rolling her eyes.

“They made me see the world through different eyes, but these are my conditions Knipperen, if you disagree with them, then you’re on your own.” Blink says taking a firm stand.

“Very well, I accept.” Knipperen says with a smile.

“Good, I need to go home and grab my equipment, shall I meet you there in an hour?” Blink asks.

“Sounds good, I’ll sound the horn when I’m outside.” Knipperen replies removing the coffee barista apron.

Blink turns to walk away. “Please sis, tell someone when you leave about Roberta.” Blink says as she walks away.

Knipperen grabs the credits and puts them in her pocket, she then takes the cap off and leave it on a table, she finally then looks at the cupboard where Roberta is still bound and gagged in.

“I’m certain someone will find you……..Eventually.” She chuckles as she walks away.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Anna stands on a stage, in front of a podium which over looks the 500 soldiers that have been drafted in to help Anna’s cause. Pearce stand on one side of Anna, while Ulla stands on the other. Ulla examines all the men and women standing to attention in front of her, she notices all the different ages, the skin colours and ranks. She also notices though all the fear in their eyes as Anna lets them know just what sort of threat they’ll be going up against and how ruthless the Phantoms really are.

“So, without further ado, please give your new commanding officer, the siren of Heartfelt cove herself, captain Ulla.” Anna and the other soldiers clap as she passes the microphone over to Ulla.

Ulla just sighs deeply before taking the mic.

“Questions.” Ulla calmly says in the mic.

A female soldier raises her hand.

“Private Melecroft reporting for duty ma’am. Judging by the information we’re receiving, please, in honestly here, are we going to die in this battle.” The female soldier nervously asks.

“I hope so.” Ulla coldly replies with that same, depressed and emotionless look on her face.

Private Melecroft and several other soldiers, look at the floor and start trembling in fear over Ulla’s response.

“Please, can you offer us any words of inspiration or wisdom from your previous war?” A second female soldier shouts out.

“If you want inspiration, read a poem. I have nothing to provide.” Ulla coldly replies.

Ulla turns around to walk away and notices the wide eyes expressions on Pearce and Anna’s faces. Ulla just rolls her eyes and sighs deeply again before putting the microphone back to her mouth.

“Look, I’m being realistic with you here, there’s five hundred of you and one of me, so for me to stand here and say follow me and you’ll all live……..That would be a massive lie, but I will say this………On the field, just LISTEN……..Listen to my orders and listen to what I say, if you do that, then you greatly increase your odds at survival and returning back home back to your friends and families.” Ulla then puts down the microphone and walks off the stage.

Ulla walks off the stage and makes her way back to the penthouse. Ince she gets back, she opens the front door and locks it shut again, she looks up and with a sweet, gentle and peaceful melody, she sings the phrase.

“Hhhaadoohh……..Hhheeedddooo.” As she sings this calm and gently sound, the four gothic women immediately stop what they are doing and rush to stand in line whilst saluting their captains return home.

“Very good, at ease.” Ulla walks over to the window and stares out towards the distant ocean.

“When I go to battle, all of you are to stay here, you are to never leave the penthouse, captain Pearce is available at all times to suit to your needs, am I clear.” Ulla says in a cold yet stern voice.

“Understood captain, we won’t let you down.” Crow 1 replies.

“I know you won’t.” Ulla says in her mind, hiding her emotions from the crows.

Ulla then notices the wheezing ghost of Anneliese and immediately turns and goes towards the bathroom, leaving the crows to return to what ever it was they were doing. Once inside the bathroom, Ulla locks the door and sits on the toilet seat, with her trouser still pulled up. She pulls a combat knife out of her pocket and rolls up her sleeve………With her sleeve rolled up, it is revealed that she has dozens and dozens of scars all over her arm, indicating that she is a self-harmer. Ulla looks at the wheezing ghost of Anneliese staring at her from the bathroom mirror.

“I took all your names in vein………I miss you all, and I shall shed my blood for you everyday as a reminder of my failure.” Ulla presses the knife into her arm.

She bites her teeth together as she feels the cold steel tears away at her flesh, she pulls the knife down cutting herself open. Ulla pulls the knife away and watches as blood trickles down her arm. She then shows her open wound to the wheezing ghost as if this is somehow making a difference. She then waits a few minutes for the bleeding to stop before she gets up off the toilet and washes her knife before putting it back into her pocket.

Ulla then watches as the wheezing ghost still stairs at her from the mirror, alongside several other ghosts of her fallen comrades that also seem to be making their presence known. Ulla just coldly and un-emotionally stairs at each and every single one of them, before she casually just strolls out of the bathroom, seemingly unfathomed by her hauntings.

A rent a van pulls up just a couple of miles away from the estate that both Theophano and Glitch recently used as their base of operations. Both Blink and Knipperen hop out from the van. Both women are wearing skin-tight catsuits, with equipment belts around their waists for all their infiltrating needs.

“I’m also going to be making mental notes of where we hide all the women, we’re sure to replace as well.” Blink suddenly says.

“What, but why?” Knipperen asks, confused by her sister’s comment.

“So, when we get clear of the estate, I’ll make a few calls and make sure that all the women get found safely.” Blink replies.

“Sister dear, who on Earth cares about what happens to them afterwards, they would have served their purpose by then.” Knipperen boldly replies.

“I care. All these women we replace are someone’s daughter, mother, sister, girlfriend or maybe even a wife. We’re not monsters Knipperen, so we shouldn’t act like it.” Blink confidently replies.

“How noble.” Knipperen sarcastically replies whilst rolling her eyes.

Blink and Knipperen grab some empty duffle bags and sling them over their shoulders before they slowly and carefully make their way down to the estate itself. Gaining access to the estate shouldn’t be too difficult for them and things inside should actually eb fairly straight forward them as well, for you see. Despite the fact that a private security firm is rounding up all the valuables, the estate itself is still owned by the Eudokian family and of course this means that all the staff such as the chefs, maids and even the horse groomers are still employed there. Now when Glitch and Neon Goons used the estate for their operation, Theophano naturally gets the staff out of the way, for obvious reasons. But now that all that is over, the estates staff are back at work, which actually makes Blink’s and Knipperen’s work all that much easier.

Once the two infiltrators have successfully snuck their way to the side of the estate, Blink pulls out a glass circle cutter from one of the pouches on her equipment belt, then whilst Knipperen keeps watch, Blink cuts a hole in one of the windows, just big enough for her hand to slip in and unlock the window latch from the inside, afterwards she pulls her hand back out and pops the class cutting tool back into her equipment belt. With the window now successfully unlocked, the two infiltrators open it up and get inside.

Once inside, both Blink and Knipperen look and nod to one another. Now they don’t need to talk to guess what each other’s thinking here. These sisters are professional infiltrators and even if their methods may vary, they both always agree that the first thing an infiltrator must do is acquire a disguise and after a brief hunting around, their opportunity presents itself.

Two maids by the names of Piper and Jocelyn are busy doing the dusting.

Piper is a 24 year old white skinned woman with long ash – light Blonde hair styled in what is known as a “deep side part” look and she has star blue eyes.

Jocelyn is a 27 year old warm ivory white skinned woman with long light cool brown hair, she has her hair styled into “French braids” and she has forest green eyes.

Both women are wearing a rather cheeky but at the same time professional maid uniform. Their uniform consists of a black maids dress which covers their shoulders, body and their hips, yet leaves most of their legs on show, they are both wearing thick white stockings, held up by white lingerie garters just underneath their maid dresses, both women are wearing black high heeled shoes, white mini aprons around their waist and small black and white maid caps are tied around their heads.

Both women are busy dusting down the shelves of one of the room, Knipperen gets ready a rag of chloroform, but Blink stops her.

“There too far away from each other, there’s no way we’d be able to rush them both without one of them calling for help.” Blink whispers.

“Then what do you suggest?” Knipperen whispers back.

Blink reaches into her equipment belt and pulls out a gold medallion with a hypnotic circle in the middle. “Just like when we were magicians.” Blink whispers back remembering the easier and simpler times.

Jocelyn is dusting a shelf when Blink reaches out and spins the medallion in front of her. Moments later, Jocelyn is enticed in the medallions trance.

“Watch, the pretty coin of gold and you shall do as you are told, do you hear and understand me?” Blink whispers.

“I hear you and I obey.” Jocelyn responds.

“Excellent. Now my sister and I require you and your friends uniforms, so what I want you to do is take this syringe, bring your friend over here, then use it on her, don’t worry, it won’t hurt her, it was just send to sleep for several hours, then afterwards you can join her too, how does that sound?” Blink whispers to the hypnotised Jocelyn.

“Yes, my queen, I hear you and I obey.” Jocelyn takes the needle with a strong knockout serum and proceeds to walk over to Piper who’s busy dusting a bookcase.

“Oh geez, Jocelyn, you scared the hell out of me, what’s up?” Piper asks, not knowing her friend is firmly locked under Blink’s hypnotic spell.

“There’s a spiders web I can’t reach over here, can you please come and give me and hand with it?” Jocelyn asks.

“Sure, show me where it is.” Piper replies sealing her fate.

Jocelyn escorts Piper over near the hiding spots where Knipperen and Blink and away from prying eyes. Jocelyn points up and as soon as Piper looks up, Jocelyn quickly grabs her by the mouth. “Hhheepppphhh!” But before she can moan anymore, Jocelyn quickly sticks the syringe into Piper’s neck and squeezes it all out. Piper feels the serum quickly take over her body. First her knees turn to jelly, then her arms, then she feels really sleeping and before another thought goes through mind, she gently closes her eyes and drifts off to slumberland. Jocelyn scoops up Piper’s unconscious body and brings her over to the two sisters who waiting for her.

“Excellent work, here is your reward.” Blink passes Jocelyn a needle too. “Inject this into yourself, then when you wake up, you will no longer be under my spell, do you understand?” Blink says passing Jocelyn a second syringe.

“Absolutely my queen and I am happy to have served you.” Jocelyn sits down next to her knocked out colleagues and injects herself with the serum. Moments later, she falls under the serum’s effects as well before she too drifts off to slumberland.

“Nicely done.” Knipperen says looking at the two sleeping beauties on the floor.

“Thanks, okay, the blonde seems to be about my size, so I’ll take her outfit and you can have the brown haired one.” Blink says as she grabs hold of Piper’s body whilst Knipperen grabs hold of Jocelyn’s body.

They flip off the maids shoes and unclip their lingerie garters, then slowly and carefully both sisters gently remove the stockings the maids legs, they have to go this slow so they don’t tear them, with that done they whip off the maids aprons and their hats, before finally unbuttoning their actual maid dresses and pulling them off of their bodies. With them both stripped, it is shown that Piper is wearing a pair of salt white boy shorts and a pitch-black strapless bra. Jocelyn on the other hand is wearing a pair of chiffon white hipster panties and a grease black balconette bra.

The two sisters then pull out some of their own homemade industrial strength, these two are professionals and while of course neither of them have the capabilities such as Tinker when it comes to modifications and gadgets, but both of these women are veterans, so they’ve learnt a thing or two along the way…….They use their modified tape and tape up both women’s ankles, legs, thighs, wrists, arms, elbows and secure their arms to their sides by wrapping layer after layer of tapes around their bodies, finally they stick some more tape across their mouths. The two sisters notice an old wardrobe on the other side of the room and after making sure it’s completely empty, they stash the two maids inside…….Due to room, they have to squeeze both Piper and Jocelyn inside against one another, they have no choice to put the two maids facing each other as they are both squished inside the old wardrobe. Blink closes the door and goes to make sure the coast is clear, as she’s doing that though, Knipperen locks the wardrobe door with they key that was still in the lock and chucks the key out of the window. In Knipperen’s eyes she’s being cautious, because if those two maids were to wriggle around to much, they might be able to push open the door and free themselves, so this is why Knipperen locked the door, to make sure that the two helpless maids stay put. Although naturally Blink would disagree with this for other reasons.

“Okay, I’ve made a mental note of where the two maids are.” Blink says as she bends down to pick up Piper’s maid uniform.

“Sister dear, how long is this phase of yours going to last?” Knipperen replies as she too picks up Jocelyn’s uniform.

“It’s not a phase, I just think that even though we are infiltrators, it should be our duty to make sure that all of our victims are eventually found, we’re not killers.” Blink states and she slips into Piper’s stockings.

“Oh please, before you started hanging out with Tina and her sisters, you were pretty much like me, you didn’t give a flying hoo-hah about what happened to the women we mugged.” Knipperen replies as she too puts on Jocelyn’s thick white stockings.

“Well, they made me see things through a different light, they made me see that if we’re not careful, then we might accidentally create more groups like the white masks, more groups like the phantoms and anyway….Being a mother has made me realise that one day my daughter will grow up……She’ll start work and she might have to wear a uniform……I just…….I just HATE the idea of having my own daughter getting mugged for her clothes by an infiltrator who’s just going to leave somewhere, not caring if she lives or dies…….It’s hard……..It’s very hard to think about.” Blink says, hoping her sister realizes why she’s doing this.

“This is ridiculous Blink, if your going to be foolish and have a daughter, the least you could, do is raise her to be an infiltrator for heaven’s sake.” Knipperen snaps like a mother scolding a disobedient child.

“No. I mean look at us, constantly doing jobs like this, just to put food on our tables and keep the heating on at night. I’m sorry, but I want more for Shannon. I want her to have the best education, I want her to go to the best universities and I want her to make her mark on this world, I don’t want her to turn out like me.” Blink says sincerely.

“All of those hopes and dreams would be for nothing if she’s gets mugged for business suit and misses a meeting which leads her to be fired.” Knipperen coldly replies.

“Why sis……Why, do you have to say those things?” Blink asks as she finishes putting on piper’s uniform.

“Because, I need you to see reason, this is Heartfelt, infiltrators are the Alpha’s here, plus it’s not just here, there are infiltrators operating all around the world, she’d bump into one of them sooner or later and you know she will, unless she becomes an infiltrator herself.” Knipperen tries to persuade Blink.

“I can’t sis……..I just can’t.” Blink calmly replies. All she wants is the best for her daughter, because in Blink’s eyes, she has failed her daughter at being a role model for Shannon.

“Don’t say I didn’t warn then, oh sister of mine.” Knipperen shrugs as she too finishes getting changed.

Blink and Knipperen then packs their equipment belts and their catsuits into their empty duffel bags so there isn’t any evidence lying around, they hoist the bags over their shoulders and grab the dusters, if anyone asks, they were just going to say that their cleaning supplies were in them.

Inside the Phantoms cathedral, where multiple statues of histories greatest Phantoms stand tall, the noble prophet is seen kneeling towards a stain glass window of a truly noble Amazon warrior, she was the first Phantom.

“May the mother of understanding guide us.” The Prophet says as she gets to her feet. She turns where Kheshig and Jetset are still kneeling. “You may stand.” The prophet adds, to which both get to their feet as well.

“Everything is ready, thank to the information that former white mask Ellie gave to us, we have pinpointed not only the location of where the sisters are living, but we’ve also ascertained where that snake in the grass Blink is living too.” Jetset says with joy.

“But I’m afraid our fight with this company may take a turn for the worse. Our strikes have proven so effective in wiping out their forces, that the company has started brining in soldiers from Heartfelt’s military, I fear this is one fight we should stay out of.” Kheshig advices.

“Speak freely Kheshig, what makes you say this?” The Prophet asks.

“These are just normal men and women who have chosen to join the army on their own free will. They have honour and they have discipline, they believe in fighting noble causes, I just fear that fighting them would make up hypocrites. Plus, we have reason to believe that the woman known as the Siren of Heartfelt cove has been enlisted into their ranks.” Kheshig carries on.

“The siren?!” Jetset snaps.

“If this is true, then that means their getting desperate, which also means an attack is surely immanent. Change of plans……..Kheshig, you and Jetset will lead the attack and hold the line with the rest of our warriors and repel the Siren and her forces.” Prophet announces.

“But, what about the infiltrators?” Jetset wonders.

“Flacon will go with a strike team and hit Blink’s supposed location, whilst I will go with an additional strike team and hit the sisters supposed location. Is this understood?” The Prophet instructs.

“My noble prophet, I strongly advice that I come with you.”

“My orders are clear, are they not Jetset?” Prophet interrupts.

“Yes noble one, I shall fulfil your orders down to my dying breath.” Jetset bows to the Prophet.

“Forget about the rest of the white masks for now, I’ve seen their files, they’re too broken and misguided for my liking, but this Ellie seems to want the things we want, she seems to share our philosophy, so if this information is indeed fruitful, then I want you to set up a meeting with her and myself, as I’ll want to speak to her face to face.” The prophet puts her hand to her chin in thought.

“To gain an audience with you, is the highest honour one can ever achieve, Ellie should be grateful.” Jetset remarks.

Kheshig just looks at Jetset, even though she is still wearing her helmet, it’s not hard to imagine that underneath, Kheshig is rolling her eyes at Jetset and boot licking.

With that, both Kheshig and Jetset leave the cathedral to allow their prophet time to prepare, it seems the phantoms were about to make their move.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Blink and Knipperen pretend to just perform ordinary maid duties as they dust any shelf they come across whilst putting on smiles and saying “Hello” to any other staff member they pass along the way.

After a while of searching though their patience pays off as they come across a room guarded by a couple of female security guards. Knipperen and Blink both watch as several more guards come in and out of the room, needless to say, they have found the room where all the valuables are being stored. Both the sisters knew that taking out the two guards who are actually guarding the main door would be a bad idea, as their sudden disappearances would certainly attract a lot of unwanted attention, so the two infiltrators would have to isolate another pair of females and swipe their uniforms instead. Thankfully though it seems luck wanted to give them a helping hand with this one as two additional female security personal were making their way towards them.

The first female was 22 years of age, she has long glazed strawberry blonde hair, neatly tied up, but styled in a way that a few strands hang down by the side of her face, she has toasty brown eyes, white skin and according to her name badge, her name was “Tilly”.

The second female was 30 years of age, she has medium length dark copper brown hair, styled in a wavy bob look, she has hazel brown eyes, white skin and according to her name badge, her name was “Sasha”.

Both women were wearing ankle high black boots, dark blue combat trousers with the ends neatly tucked into the boots themselves, equipment belts for all their security needs, black tank tops with dark blue security jackets over them and both women had dark blue security caps on.

“Okay, how do you want to do this?” Blink whispers.

“Well, do you remember when we were breaking into that casino and we managed to lure the staff members over with the promise of sexual intercourse?” Knipperen whispers back.

“You really want to try that method again?” Blink whispers loudly back.

“Why not, come on, lets see if we’ve still got it.” Knipperen says with delight as she reaches into the duffle bag and pulls out a couple of rags and chloroform.

Both Sasha and Tilly are making their way to the holding room, ready to grab some more bags of their own to continue the packing process, when suddenly they hear something behind them.

“Yoo-hoo, over here cuties.” Both women turn around and see Blink and Knipperen in their maid uniform striking a sexy pose in front of them.

“Now, what’s a couple of strong, sexy women like you walking down this quiet hallway, all by your lonesome.” Knipperen seductively asks.

“We’re just doing our duty ma’am; we’ll try not to get in your way.” Tilly nervously replies.

“Oh, come on, where’s your sense of fun, my sister and I would love it, if you GET……IN……Our way, if you know what we mean.” Blink says whilst licking her lips.

Tilly and Sasha look at each other, then start to sweat, indeed the two security guard were finding these two horny maids in front, irresistible and the fac they were wearing French maid style outfits, was really sealing the deal.

“Have you ladies, ever done it with sisters before?” Knipperen whispers while rubbing the back of her head, so her breasts come into full view.

“Eeerr….N-n-n-no.” Sasha says licking her lips at Knipperen’s breasts.

“Then why don’t you ladies join us in this nice, quiet and empty room over here, besides we’ve been cleaning the gutters all day and we could really do with a sexy couple of women to clean our gutters too, if you catch our drift.” Blink gives the two guards a cheeky wink and blows them a kiss.

Tilly and Sasha move towards Blink and Knipperen, unaware that the trap their wandering in to.

“Right this way cuties, those uniforms look so itchy on you and it’s so hot in here, we can’t wait to strip you out of them.” Knipperen says whilst teases them over with her finger.

Knipperen takes hold of Sasha’s hand escorts her into the room. “Right this way beautiful.” Knipperen remarks.

“You know, I secretly enjoy being tied up naked.” Tilly says as Blink takes her by the hand.

“Oh, then you’re going to love this then.” Blink replies as she too escorts Tilly into the room.

Ince all four women are inside the room, Blink and Knipperen carefully remove the chloroform soaked rags from their maid aprons.

“So, do you want to start of with some light kissing before we. Hhhuuummmppphhhh!” Knipperen shoves her chloro soaked rag over Sasha’s face.

“Hey what sort of sex game is this? Hhheeemmppphhh!” Blink now shoves her chloro soaked rag over Tilly’s face.

Both of the security try their best to fight off their attacker, but Blink and Knipperen shove the two women back to back, so they really apply the pressure and lock those chloro soaked rags across the two ladies mouth nice and tight. The two guards struggle against their rags and because they are back-to-back, they even accidently bonk heads which only makes them even more dizzy. It only takes a few moments later, before both women succumb to the chloroforms grasp and both of their moaning start to become fainter and quieter, before they both slide down each other and land on the floor, with Tilly spread across Sasha’s body.

“We’ve still got it.” Blink says as their plan worked like a charm.

“Was there any doubt, I mean who in their right mind wouldn’t want to get their hands on our beautiful, perfectly toned, sexy bodies, am I right.” Knipperen can’t but boast about her god given sex appeal.

Blink just smiles and jokingly shakes her head at her sister’s cocky response. Both women then grab their unknowing and most likely unwilling uniform donors and get to work ins tripping them. Once both of the security guards have been stripped it is revealed that Tilly is wearing a pair of blush pink French cut panties and a violet purple plunge bra. Sasha on the other hand is wearing an apricot orange thong and a marigold orange underwire bra.

Using some improvised methods, the sisters used the thick white stocking they were wearing and wrapped them around the two guards mouths as gags, they also noticed that the guards had two pairs of handcuffs on their belts each so they swiftly put them to good use, one set of handcuffs around each woman’s wrists and one set of handcuffs around each woman’s ankles. Finally just to be on the safe side the sisters even used some zip ties they found on the guards belts and put them to good use too, but zip tying both woman’s legs together as wells securing their arms to their sides by putting the zip ties around their bodies.

The only feasible hiding place in the room was actually under a dining table, as it has one of those long tablecloths what draped across the whole thing and even onto the floor. While it wasn’t the best of hiding places, unfortunately they had to make do with what they had, so Knipperen lifted up the tablecloth allowing Blink to slide both of the bound and gagged beauties underneath before Knipperen put the tablecloth back down again.

With all that complete, Blink got changed into Tilly’s uniform, whilst naturally Knipperen got changed into Sasha’s uniform, afterwards the sisters gave each other a high five before they picked up their duffle bags and left the room, closing the door behind them, once again Blink made a mental note of where the two women were, whilst Knipperen may disagree with this, Blink wants to assist Tina and her sisters but trying to show world that infiltrators are capable of being good. Whilst it will be a long and strenuous process, Blink will assist the sisters, in anyway she can.

Blink and Knipperen made their way down and strolled up to the two guards by the door.

“Hey, how come your bags are empty?” One of the guards asks.

“Found these two in one of the vans outside, judging by how much stuff we’re gathering, we figured we could use all the bags we could get.” Blink bluffed.

“True, hey you two look almost identical, are you sisters?” The second guard asked changing the subject, much to Knipperen and Blink’s delight.

“Yep, twin sisters actually, but don’t worry, we’re not like those nine sisters going around, we’re actually law abiding people just trying to do their jobs.” Blink further bluffs.

“Besides, we’re much smarter than those sisters, I mean if we really were infiltrators, you think that we’d knock out a couple of your colleagues, steal their clothes and attempt to come in through the front door, oh no, I can tell by the look on your faces, that you two and far too smart for that and I reckon you two could spot an infiltrator a mile away.” Knipperen can’t help but gloat.

“Damn right we are, no infiltrator will ever get passed us!” The first security guard shouts.

“Heck yeah, just try it, infiltrators, we’re far too smart for you!” The second guard also shouts, unaware that two infiltrators are standing right in front of them and pretty much just told them their plan.

The guards open the door and allow Blink and Knipperen, to just walk right on it.

“Narcissistic ninnies.” Knipperen chuckles about the guards gullibility when they get inside.

Blink and Knipperen stair in awe at all the items being placed into crates, they see painting, ornaments, jewellery, statues, diamonds, watches, rings and many other valuable and expensive items.

“Okay, here’s how we do this, we only fill up one duffle bag each, keep the items small, because if any big items like one of those paintings go missing, they’ll launch a full scale search, whilst smaller items they won’t worry so much about.” Blink says as she unzips her bags.

“Just like old times, I’ve missed doing this with you sister.” Knipperen says as she unzips her bag.

“This is just a one off, just because these rich and snobby families don’t deserve the riches they squander and fight over.” Blink says making a very valid point.

With that, they both start to load up their bags with their loot.

Trackman281

Re: Chapter 38: The Siren Of Heartfelt Cove

Post by Trackman281 »

THIS IS PART TWO, scroll up for the first part. :D

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Outside the front door to the penthouse where Ulla and the crows are staying, there’s a black arm band around the door handle, now Ulla was very specific that, if a black armband was around the door handle, it meant she’s spending quality time with the crows, or her “squad” as she refers to them as. Now this doesn’t mean what people might think it means.

Inside the penthouse, all the curtains are closed, all the lights are turned off except for one light which shine in the center of the living room, Ulla and the crows seem to have acquired their instruments back and are making the most of the time together. This is Ulla’s favourite activity to do with the crows as the loud heavy metal music drowns out the ghosts that haunt her, she can vent all of her anger through her singing and it allows her to simply blow off steam whilst keeping active with her squad.

Crow members one and two are on the guitars, crow three has a bass and naturally crow four is on the drums. Ulla herself is vocals but she seems to have gotten changed……She’s now wearing black combat trousers, black thigh high laced combat boots, with the legs of her trousers tucked inside of them, she’s wearing black leather fingerless gloves, she’s removed her top altogether and instead of wearing a traditional bra, she seems to we wearing a black sash which wraps around her breasts, similar to what women would wear in medieval times……..Because of this we also get a much clearer view at Ulla’s upper body and it seems her self-harming ways aren’t exclusive to just her arms as her entire upper body, including the top aprt of her breasts are covered with scars from where she keeps cutting herself with knives…….While it’s unclear what the crows think about Ulla’s scars, they know it’s best, never to try and talk about Ulla’s personal life.

“As we rest here alone like notes on a page.
The finest to compose could not play our pain.
With a candle through time I could still see your ghost.
But I can't close my eyes, for it.
For it is there where you haunt me most.
Where you haunt me most!” Ulla screams in her loudest metal voice as she can.

She turns and joins her fellow crow members in a good old fashioned head banging. The three crows on the guitars and bass form a circle with Ulla and start head banging, their long hair flying back and forth as they all play their instruments in perfect rhythm and timing, after a while Ulla snaps her fingers, then both her and all the crows start doing what is known as the “helicopter”, of where as they are head banging they wave their heads around too, to their hair naturally flies around in a perfect circle, so from above it will look like that of a helicopter blade spinning around.

All the crows perform this with captain Ulla, as they unleash a power, yet perfectly synced melody of heavy metal music, one of the crows even opens her eyes at point and notices Ulla actually has a smile on her face as she head bangs with her squad / the crows. This makes the crow member smile and she really puts in extra effort to play perfectly on her guitar, indeed, this is truly the only time Ulla is ever happy…….if she could, she’d play loud heavy metal music and sing with her squad all day long. After a while, Ulla spins around and grabs the her microphone from her stand once more and opens her mouth to allow her voice to echo her lyrics.

“Voices, In my head again.
Baiting me in a war I can't win.
I can hear them now.
Trapped in a game inside my own skin.
And I don't know myself anymore.
They're pulling me under.
Voices!” As Ulla sings this, she makes a makeshift gun using her fingers and sticks it to her head, pretending like she holding a real gun and contemplating suicide.

After the song is finished Ulla, gets down on her knees and smiles towards the lone light shining in the room, for now, the ghosts of her fallen comrades have stopped haunting her, these are the blissful moments where Ulla can really enjoy life.

Blink and Knipperen fill up the bags as much as they could, but neither of them fill it all the way up, as they need to leave some room to press down on the bags, so it still gives off the impression that it is empty. Once it’s done the two sisters nod in approval to each other before leaving the room.

The walk down the corridors, passing several other guards in the process and give them friendly nods or salutes as they continue to walk, after a while they reach a back door and slip outside in the gardens.

“We’re going to need a change of clothes as I imagine we’ll get stopped if a couple of security personal are seen trying to walk away with a couple of duffel bags with them.” Blink points out.

“Hhhmm, well we can’t replace the horse groomers for the safe reason, I guess our only option is to go for a couple of the gardeners, we can use their bags as covers for our own bags then.” Knipperen points out.

“Sounds good to me.” Blink agrees with her sister.

After a short wait amongst the bushes, two female gardeners finally come in to view, their both carrying sheers, so their clearly making their way over to trim the rose bushes.

Both women have tanned skin, this is probably due to the fact that they spend all their working day outside in the sun. Both women are wearing green gardening boots, light brown dungaree’s, brown shirts underneath and light brown caps to keep the sun off their necks.

One of the females has light blue eyes, long beeline honey blonde hair, tied up in twin pigtails, she’s 26 years old and although there was no name badge, her name is “Jessica”.

The second female has light green eyes, medium length crushed garnet brown hair styled into a pixie cut look, she’s 28 years old and once again, although there is no name badge, her name is “Francine”.

Blink gets an idea as she looks at the security uniform she’s wearing, she then steps out and stands in front of the two gardeners.

“Hello ladies, I’m with security and I’m afraid we’ve had reports of several of the items going missing from the estate.” Blink says in a calm yet an authoritative tone.

“Goodness, is there anything we can do to help you?” Francine asks.

“Yes, there is, this is going to sound strange, but we need to make sure that you two are not responsible, so we will need you to strip out of your uniforms please.” Blink follows on with.

Suddenly though, Blink pulls a confused face as she sees both Francine and Jessica suddenly start trembling in fear before they both immediately put their hands above their heads.

“Please, it wasn’t us, please don’t hurt us!” Jessica sobs in fear.

“Wait, no, none of you are in trouble, it’s just a routine check, why are you both acting so scared?” Just then though Blink hears the clicking of a gun behind her.

She turns around quickly to see Knipperen aiming a gun straight at the two frightened gardeners.

“Whoa, whoa, what the hell are you doing!” Blink snaps at Knipperen.

“Your way was going to take too long Blink, my way is much faster.” Knipperen says in a cold tone.

“Put the gun down sis, this is NOT how we do things!” Blink snaps again.

“Okay ladies, you heard my sister, take your clothes off now and I’d hurry if I were you, unless you want me to put this gun of mine to work.” Knipperen says ignoring Blink’s last sentence.

Both Jessica and Francine sob in fear and tremble as they shakily but quickly remove their clothes. Once both women have stripped, it is revealed that Francine is wearing a parakeet green G-string and a fern green transparent strap bra. Whilst Jessica is wearing a pair of peacock blue tanga panties and a berry blue minimiser bra.

Knipperen forces the two scared ladies at gunpoint to sit back to back, whilst Blink using some ropes from their equipment belts to tied up the guards wrists together, then their arms and elbows together, she then ties up their ankles and legs before she secures several bonds around their bodies, securing them back to back with each other. She then uses some of the homemade tape and sticks some across their mouths as gags.

The two frightened gardeners then sit there and watch as Knipperen gets changed into Jessica clothes whilst Blink gets changed into Francine’s clothes.

“Hey sis, go make the coast is clear, I’ll these two.” Blink says.

“Fine, but don’t take too long.” Knipperen says as she goes to check the perimeter.

Blink calmly walks over to the two real gardeners are still shaking in fear, Blink then tries to put in a warming smile and she crouches down to their level.

“I’m so sorry about my sisters, please don’t think we’re all like this, because we’re not. Here let me give you a little something each to both say, thank you for cooperation and as an apology for my sister’s behaviour, you are both very brave women, I just hope you know this.” Blink reaches for her duffel bag.

She unzips it and pulls out a very expensive golden watch which is worth about 2000 credits, she opens up one of the cups on Francine’s bra and slips the gold watch inside before covering her breast up again.

“Here you, that’s worth about two thousand credits, sell it and treat yourself to something nice, you deserve it.” Blink then notices that not only have both women stopped sobbing, but now Jessica is now wiggling her breasts around too, for Blink to see.

“Don’t worry I didn’t forget you, here, you can have one too, this one is also worth about two thousand credits okay.” Blink smiles as she pulls out another gold watch and opens ups a cup of Jessica’s bra so she can slip the watch down, before she quickly closes her bra back up again.

“There you go you two, now I won’t leave you here for long, just a couple of hours, then I’ll notify someone to where you are, so they can come and free you, until then, just sit back, relax and try to think of what you’re going to do with all the credits you’re going to get from those watches. Take care you two and again, I’m so sorry for my sister’s behaviour.” Blink says as she zips her duffel bag back up.

Jessica and Francine have stopped trembling and are now resting their heads against one another’s as each of them think about all the shopping and the restaurants they could eat with an extra two grand in their respective bank accounts. Blink gives a warm smile at the two ladies then runs off to join her sister.

When Blink catches up to Knipperen, Blink immediately spins her sister around so she can look her in the eyes.

“Seriously, what the hell was that about Knipperen! You don’t just pull a gun out on someone! I mean, was that thing even loaded!?” Blink snaps at her sisters.

“Yes, of course it was loaded, who carries a gun around without any ammunition.” Knipperen says in a calm attitude.

“Who carries a gun around IN THE FIRST PLACE!” Blink, really shouts at her sister.

“Relax will you, they gave us their uniforms without any fuss and we sped things up in the process, it’s a win, win my book, plus remember, we as infiltrators are the alpha’s in the world, every woman who isn’t an infiltrator are below us on the food chain, so we shouldn’t feel guilty about what we just had to do, we were just asserting dominance as infiltrators. Besides, we all know now about the Phantoms, I just have my gun for, shall we say…..Insurance purposes……Should any of those Phantoms ever try and pick a fight with me.” Knipperen states, trying to justify her actions.

“I understand wanting to protect yourself from the Phantoms, but they were just innocent women sis, they scared out their minds, look, whenever I’m around, you are NEVER allowed to bring that atrocity with you. We’re better than that sis, we’re infiltrators, that means we’re intelligent and confident in using stealth tactics, not cheap thuggery like what you just did back there.” Blink tries to make her sister see reason.

“Sorry sis, you have your way and I have mine. Now come on, let’s go before we’re spotted.” Knipperen grabs her bag and heads towards the exit.

Blink shakes her head in disbelief but grabs her back too and runs to catch up with Knipperen.

A few hours later, the sisters have gotten back into Heartfelt city and they’ve changed back into their everyday street clothes.

“You know, despite that crap you pulled there at the end. I thought the day was an overall success and if I’m being honest, I did enjoy spending some time with you today sis.” Blink says trying to end the day on a high note with her sister.

“It was quite invigorating working with you again too, if I’m being honest.” Knipperen says with a smile.

“Look, if your not to busy one evening, I’d love it, if you came round and met Shannon, I think she’d be really pleased to meet you.” Blink tries her luck.

The smile on Knipperen fades.

“I know you want to play the whole jolly family thing Blink, but as I said. Apart from you, I honestly don’t like anyone else in this world, it’s not that I hate everyone or anything, I just simply don’t care about anyone else in this world, you’re the only one I’ll ever care about Blink, I know it’s a tough spill to swallow, but I’m afraid that this is the truth.” Knipperen honestly replies.

Blink pulls a disappointed face.

“But…….I meant what I said about finding it invigorating working with you again, so if I ever find another big job like this one, I’d certainly enjoy it more, if you were to tag along with me, how does that sound?” Knipperen says trying to show that she is somewhat trying.

“Yeah, I’d like that sis, but please, leave that horrible gun of yours at home. It doesn’t suit you sister.” Blink replies.

“I can’t promise you that, but your distain of it has been noted.” Knipperen says with a smile.

Blink opens the van door and hops out with her duffle bag.

“All things considered, your my sister and I enjoyed seeing you again, I hope I see you again soon sis.” Blink says with a smile.

“Take care sister deal, I’ll be in touch.” Knipperen replied as she turns the van engine back on and drives off down the road.

Blink smiles to herself then starts to make her way home. On the way home she pulls out her phone and makes a couple of anonymous calls so all the women they replaced at the estate including the maids, the security guards and the gardeners are all found safe and sound.

After that is complete, Blink makes a plan for tomorrow, first she’s going to go down to a few different pawn shops and trade in all the gold and jewellery she swiped for as many credits as possible, after that she’s going to make several anonymous donations to various schools, food shelters and hospitals with the said credits. But naturally she’ll keep a couple of thousands credits to one side so she can put them into her daughter’s university savings account. Because Blink will always have Shannon’s future as her number one priority in life.

“Yep, that’s what I’ll do.” Blink says to herself as finalizes her plan of action; she then walks off down the street bound for home.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Captain Ulla stairs at herself in the mirror. She’s still wearing her black combat trousers which are neatly tucked into her black thigh high combat boots, but now she’s wearing a black tank top with a black leather hooded zip up jacket over the top of it, the zip is already done up. She’s still wearing her fingerless black gloves, but now she has an ammunition / equipment vest over her body too. It’s filled with grenades, equipment and there’s even two holsters where two Karambit blades sit neatly. Ulla picks up a bright white porcelain mask with the words “shoot me” written on it. She pulls it over her face and clips it around her head, she then finally pulls the leather hood over the top of her head and stairs at herself in the mirror.

She tilts her head slightly sideways, like serial killers do in slasher films, she then grabs her weapon of choice which seems to be a Grau 5.56 assault rifle which was resting by the bathroom sink, she checks it over then calibrates it to her liking, she then looks at herself in the mirror once more before she sighs deeply under her porcelain mask. Ulla was ready to go to war against the Phantoms.

END OF CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Well, you were right Trackman when you said I would enjoy your latest installment. How fantastic this is.

The scene with Maya was incredible. First off, it sounds like Maya is quite a lovely girl.

And you picked up on the kind of scene I like to imagine. A guard sitting monitoring the cameras only to be taken out. I love the idea of Knipperen sneaking up behind the blonde guard, covering her mouth and then applying a perfect nerve pinch. It was awfully considerate of Maya to have her hair in a ponytail so that Knipperen had easy access to those important nerves in the neck without hair being in the way.

I love the image of Maya slumping down over her desk out cold. Also fun that Knipperen was rougher with Maya than the other sisters probably would have been. I love the way she just dumps Maya' unconscious body out of the chair. Then love how she sits her back in the chair, ties her to the chair and then shoves her into the closet.

Then there is the Piper of Jocelyn scene. Again, these two sound like they are quite lovely ladies. And of course you have to love their uniforms.

And of course I know I would love the use of hypnosis. Amazing how quickly the medallion entranced Jocelyn. Is the medallion that powerful or is Jocelyn particularly susceptible to hypnosis.

I love the way the mind controlled Jocelyn lures Piper into a trap and then gives her a nice shot of powerful and long lasting sedative. I love the description of what Piper experiences as she is being put to sleep.

And then I love that Blink makes Jocelyn give herself an injection.

The fact Piper and Jocelyn get squeezed in tight together is also fantastic. Really sexy.

Then there was the wonderful Tilly and Sasha scene.

First off, love the seduction trap. Tilly and Sasha fall for it completely. Typical dumb guard mistake.

I enjoyed Tilly's comment “You know, I secretly enjoy being tied up naked.” I have seen polls that say over 50% of women fantasize about being tied up. Guess Tilly is one of them.

So great that they shove the woman back to back so they can push the rags on harder. Cool too that the women bonk their heads together so that they speed up the process of being knocked out. And then what a sexy image of Tilly draped across Sasha's body.

I wonder if Tilly will be turned on when she wakes up tied up!

Thanks so much for this wonderful story.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditions142 - I must admit, I wasn't expecting just a quick review, thank you very much. 8-)

Of course, I was looking for inspiration and I really wanted to know what sort of knock out scenarios are your favourite, so I was happy I was able to include that for you. :D

Haha, Maya was indeed considered to wear a ponytail to make Knipperen's job easier wasn't she, although she might think twice next time. :lol: Knipperen is indeed a lot more rougher with her victims than Blink and the nine sisters, but this is because she just doesn't care, she only views the women she's knocking as a means to and end, every women she comes across she only ever sees them as disguise opportunities and nothing more, so that's why she just casually tosses Maya off her chair like that. :D

Plus if I'm being honest, I've always wanted to write a scene of where an infiltrator ties up a security guard to a swivel chair, it just seems kind of hot. 8-)

French maid uniforms I just couldn't resist. 8-) But to answer your questions. Yes. Blink's medallion is indeed that powerful, it's something from her early days when her and her sister were magicians, but when they became full time infiltrators, naturally some of their tricks and tools came with them, because it turned out that some magician tricks, make great infiltrator tactics. :D Plus as we've seen in previous chapters where Blink has used her medallion before, it does put women under her hypnotic spell / trance, quite quickly and rapidly. :D

Oh yeah the scene with Tilly and Sasha was a lot of fun to write. I found it interesting that we very rarely see an infiltrator use her good looks to lure a guard over to knock them out. So I wanted to try it out, plus the idea of having Blink and Knipperen tricking both Sasha and Tilly to let there guard down and lure them over with the promise of sex was too great of an idea to pass up. 8-)

I really wanted to try and give a mixed bag of knockouts with this one, so each knock out scene felt varied enough so it didn't seem repetitive and was a more joyful experience, so I'm pleased I was able to do that. :D
I have seen polls that say over 50% of women fantasize about being tied up
NICE! 8-)

Knowing Tilly, she might very well be turned on when she wakes up as I mean after all, as you read, she did say that she secretly enjoys being tied up doesn't she, so who knows. ;)

Thank you very much and as always, it does please me to hear that you have enjoyed the chapter. :D
Torreken

Post by Torreken »

This is very good! Although I have missed several episodes, I could appreciate the world-building and the story being part of larger work.
Sexy and fun uniform-stealing scenes. I loved when the second gardener shook her breasts to get a compesation-prize too :lol:
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

So, the big arc begins. I appreciated this introductory chapter. It was shorter than your longer 'self-contained' stories, but sometimes it's good to have a short straight-forward chapter with not many 'important main characters' present at the same time.

It felt a little strange to read a story without the sisters making an appearance (well, a physical appearance since they are mentioned). Not a bad thing, just unusual. I think it's actually the first time.

Nothing much to say about the 'plot-heavy' parts centered around Ulla, the Company and the Phantoms, but in a good way. A solid establishment of the scenery of this upcoming arc.

The uniform stealings were solid. Blink's and Knipperen's magician tricks compensated for the fact that it was mostly 'classic' victims (security guards, maids). Loved the idea of a woman hypnotized to knock out her own colleague with an injection (or herself for that matter). Also, Goodness, the 'seduce the sentry' trick... :lol: So corny, yet so sexy at the same time! :lol: "Hey what sort of sex game is this?" :lol: Looks like Tilly got her fantasy fullfilled however, lucky her. :lol:

Speaking of funny lines, I appreciated the little touches of humour, especially the ironic conversation between Blink, Knipperen, and the two 'narcissistic ninnies'. Plus, Jessica apparently knows how to make the most of her situation. I second torreken.

You're doing a great job at characterizing Knipperen. Once again, you show that you a knack for writing unsympathetic characters. Knipperen's a different flavour of unsympathetic compared to Millie or Theo, but you nailed her haughty personality. Now, that's definitely a hateful character I'm looking to see getting knocked down a peg at some point! Arrogant unsympathetic people who think they are apex predators on top of the world, it's always a delight to see them fall. I'm also smelling some foreshadowing, especially with all this insistance on her gun. ;)

(Actually, this gun reminded of an idea for a type of scene. I've always wondered how the infiltrator would react if her victim DIDN'T fall for the threat of the gun. I mean, in many cases the character making the threat is bluffing (either because she's not a killer or because she doesn't want to stain the clothes). One day, we may meet a smart woman who will retort: "And what are you gonna do, bozo? Shoot me and stain the clothes? The noise will draw everyone's attention from a mile away!" :lol: Though I think it could also lead to an interesting development if the situation truly got out of control and forced the woman to actually use her gun, but in that case the story would become grim dark in a second. Food for thoughts...)

The confrontation of points of view between Blink and Knipperen was an interesting addition. It allowed to give more personality to the uniform stealing scenes, and it highlighted both Blink's character development and Knipperen's status as a very dark grey character. A good 'red thread', if perhaps a little heavy-handed sometimes given how the characters insist on it in their conversation. But the contrast between Knipperen's methods and the sisters' and Blink's methods was a good stylistic effect, and I appreciated the fact that it started even when Knipperen's alone with Maya.

It looks like the staff of Theophano's estate only got a brief respite... This time, some of them didn't escape the uniform stealings... The continuity nod doubling as a shout-out to the Eudokias didn't go unnoticed. ;) Irene is taking notes, I assure you. She certainly won't appreciate that some infiltrators are becoming bold enough to rob her estates, and she'll most likely blame a certain group of sisters for ruining her House's threatening image... EuDONKEYs. She won't like it! Curses! Stop giving me ideas and motivation to write somethin- Wait, I take it back! :lol: I'm actually longing for ideas and motivation to write! ;)

And you're making references to Ellie. Now, you're spoiling me rotten! :oops: Curious to see if this will be going somewhere... Though I'm sure that no matter what the Prophet's proposition will be, Ellie will want to have her friends released with her.

Also, am I being paranoid or was that Roberta woman and the scene of Knipperen impersonating her just to have a talk with Blink is a reference to another scene? ;) Though if you ask me, Blink was pretty naive to think that a mere scolding will make her sister do something to make sure the woman's found. A little out-of-character if you ask me, given the fact that she's shown to be cautious and smart. Reminds me of Safiye's half-hearted remark to Tsuki that she should think of releasing the servant. As if she was going to do it!
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Torreken - Thank you very much. :D

World building and character development play a massive part in my world, so I'm pleased to hear that I did well in this part. :D Also, I know your a few chapters behind, but that's fine as I'm happy knowing I've written a chapter for you to enjoy. :D

Hahaha, indeed I just couldn't resist than have Jessica give her breasts a little cheeky jiggle when she wanted her compensation. :D

Thank you again! :D

Rufusluciusivan - Yes, this is truly the beginning of the next big arc, because this arc will span probably about four, maybe five chapters, I didn't want to overload everyone, so that's why it's only in two parts, plus it seems that no matter how hard I try, I can just never seem to keep my chapters as singular posts, they always needs to be in two parts don't they haha. :D :lol:

It felt weird for me to, although as we know, the nine sisters are currently on their way to help Mikasa and her sisters, so that will include a few plot heavy scenes. Now because this chapter already has quite a few plot heavy scene's with Ulla, I decided not to include them as I thought that the USB scenes would have been too few and far between. :D

This chapter naturally focused heavily on Blink and Ulla, this is to truly highlight the fact that both of these women are going to have large roles and they'll both have a lot of screen time, especially Ulla herself. Whilst we probably won't dive that much more into Ulla's mindset of her fallen comrades, as that seems pretty self explanatory, I have got several, pivotal scenes where Ulla is present and she really will be a driving force in this arc. :D

Hahaha, I'll be honest here. I loved writing the USB scenes in this one, purely because as we know, the sisters favour their gadgets when they knockout their targets, so it was nice to come up with some non gadget related takedowns. I especially enjoyed writing the scene of Blink and Knipperen luring Tilly and Sasha over to them with the promise of sex. Yes it's cheesy as hell, but when I thought of it, I knew that I just had to have it. I knew what I wanted haha. :D 8-)

Thank you. I actually quite enjoyed writing Knipperen, she allows me to play around with a character who leans more towards the darker side of USB scenes, so it was fun to play around with a few ideas. As we know, Knipperen just doesn't care about the women she's replacing, she'll only ever see them as uniform donors to complete her infiltrations. Whilst she's not a straight up heartless killer, I reckon that she would not be afraid to hurt her victims nor would she be afraid to leave them in rather harmful situations, because in her eyes, they've done their job.....They've provided Knipperen with her disguise and now she just doesn't care what happens to them. :D
(Actually, this gun reminded of an idea for a type of scene. I've always wondered how the infiltrator would react if her victim DIDN'T fall for the threat of the gun. I mean, in many cases the character making the threat is bluffing (either because she's not a killer or because she doesn't want to stain the clothes). One day, we may meet a smart woman who will retort: "And what are you gonna do, bozo? Shoot me and stain the clothes? The noise will draw everyone's attention from a mile away!" :lol:
*laughs incredibly nervously*.......Yes, I mean, I certainly don't have scene like that in mind.......And I certainly haven't already written scene featuring Knipperen doing this........No, no, that would be crazy.........*secretly going through my mind*. How does he know. :shock:

I really wanted to write some scenes that show, just how much Blink has grown and evolved as a character, but I also wanted to show, just what happens when two infiltrators who have two very different view on infiltrating have to go on an assignment together, so it was quite fun playing around with scenes and working out what they would actually say to each other. Now, you may or may not have seen this, but BOTH Blink and Knipperen, made very valid points, especially when it came to Shannon and her future when she's grown up. I like these sort of things as it really makes the reader think. :D
The continuity nod doubling as a shout-out to the Eudokias didn't go unnoticed. ;)
I really enjoy continuity as it really makes the world feel more alive and I don't like it when passed events are just randomly forgotten for no reason, I always want the world of the sisters to feel natural and organic, so previous events will always be referenced as they help shape the world that Tina and her sisters live in. :D

Hahaha! That poor worker, I guess eh had no idea who the Eudokians were did she. Poor thing, she better keep her mouth shut though as I imagine Irene wouldn't exactly be too thrilled to hear that her and her family were just referred to as "EuDONKEYS". :lol:
And you're making references to Ellie. Now, you're spoiling me rotten! :oops: Curious to see if this will be going somewhere...
To be honest, Ellie played a bit of a vital role didn't she, as she willingly assisted the Phantoms and she even agrees to have private meetings with them, when the others didn't. Now if I'm being truthful here, I do see a future for Ellie in the phantoms.......She's proving to be quite the useful ally and the Prophet has taken notice of this, plus I do recall that out of all the white masks, Ellie would almost be pretty keen on joining the Phantoms as she very closely resembles everything that they stand for......Who knows, maybe Ellie might even be standing side by side, Jetset and Kheshig soon.......Who knows indeed. ;)

As I say, continuity is vital for me, so I really want to make people see that the events of some of the previous chapters have left their mark on the world and need to be acknowledged, plus as I was writing this, I realised that in my last chapter, I had a perfectly good estate sitting around and I certainly didn't want to just gather dust, so I decided to put it to good use. :D
Also, am I being paranoid or was that Roberta woman and the scene of Knipperen impersonating her just to have a talk with Blink is a reference to another scene? ;)
Believe it not, this scene wasn't a reference to anything from any of my previous chapters. Yes I have used the name Roberta before, but she was a sentry. This Roberta is just an innocent coffee kiosk work who unfortunately ended up becoming the target of Knipperen who wanted to swipe her uniform and rob the place. :D

Plus, I know that both your good self and Tirepanted have featured several scenes of where the mugging has already happened and we only see the aftermath. For example, in Tirepanted's recent story where an ice cream woman gets replaced, yet we only see the aftermath and in your recent chapter where Tsuki replaces a bar wench, yet we only see the aftermath. Now I had already written that scene prior, but I just wanted to try something new and I'd thought I'd take a page out of your books and try this, I think it worked out well. :D

Honestly Rufus, thank you very much for your review / feedback. I was a little worried with this, as this arc will go to some dark places every now and then, purely because this is going to truly highlight the fact that for some of my characters, this will be pivotal points for them in their lives and will help shape their futures. I'm happy I'm off to a good start and I just hope I can maintain this. :D :D

TO EVERYONE - Now I don't do this, but because as you can all clearly see, Ulla is playing a very vital and a large role in this arc, that I think it's time we put an actual face to her character. As I say, I don't usually do this, because I don't like ruining the fantasy element as I'm certain we all have our own visions of what certain characters actually look like, but when I saw this, I just couldn't resist. This woman is a cosplayer and she's cosplaying a character from one of my most favourite anime's. Now THIS picture, is exactly how I envisioned Captain Ulla to look like and I think it's perfect. :D

I hope you can all see the picture below. Now I can't seem to actually upload the picture as it says it's too large, so I'll just include the link which will take you directly to the picture, so without further ado, this is Captain Ulla.

https://simibraun.tumblr.com/post/17786 ... ieck-thats

Thank you. :)
Last edited by Trackman281 on Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Trackman281 wrote: Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:30 am
Plus if I'm being honest, I've always wanted to write a scene of where an infiltrator ties up a security guard to a swivel chair, it just seems kind of hot. 8-)

I definitely agree. The idea of a knocked out guard being tied to her chair is indeed hot. I also like that Maya was wearing more conservative underwear. I actually I think added to the sexy look.

By the way, I have a question. When Blink was directing Jocelyn to use the injection on Piper she told Jocelyn that the drug "would send her to sleep for several hours". Therefore, Blink and Knipperen would be long gone before either of the women woke up. Why did they take the time to tie them up? I understand hiding their bodies so no one would come by and see them. Blink and Knipperen would be gone while the two girls were still deeply sedated.
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Believe it not, this scene wasn't a reference to anything from any of my previous chapters. Yes I have used the name Roberta before, but she was a sentry. This Roberta is just an innocent coffee kiosk work who unfortunately ended up becoming the target of Knipperen who wanted to swipe her uniform and rob the place. :D
Well, I was thinking it was a reference to that specific scene in tirepanted's story where Zuhal impersonates an ice cream vendor to talk with Bobbi (aka Roberta). The set-up was rather similar, even though it was not the same type of vendor. ;)
She's proving to be quite the useful ally and the Prophet has taken notice of this, plus I do recall that out of all the white masks, Ellie would almost be pretty keen on joining the Phantoms as she very closely resembles everything that they stand for.
Who knows indeed what would happen... ;) Wouldn't say that she fully resembles their ideology. She doesn't care about being a warrior, she just wants to make infiltrators pay for what one did to her. In that regards, she's like Sarah through and through. But she certainly wouldn't mind joining them to get her revenge... ;)
I was a little worried with this, as this arc will go to some dark places every now and then, purely because this is going to truly highlight the fact that for some of my characters, this will be pivotal points for them in their lives and will help shape their futures.
Honestly, you've already proven that you were more than able to feature darker themes in your stories. ;) I'm sure you will succeed.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditions142 - I'm ways happy to answer any questions you may have. :D

Basically, it all stems from the fact that Blink and Knipperen are veterans and prefer to be safe rather than sorry. For instance, any rookie or amateur infiltrator would think that the I jection alone would be enough because as you saw, it lasts for several hours..... But, what if something went wrong and it turned out that the women were more resilient to the serums effects than what was initially thought, that means they would have woke up and blown their cover. So the reason why Blink and Knipperen tied up the two maids was purely for safety measures, so at least then, if they do wake up, that's fine because they'll be neatly bound, gagged and hidden in an old wardrobe. :D

I hope this answers your question. :D

Rufusluciousvan - Thank you, although it's not the dark tone as much per say, it's more or less the fact that I want to try and continue to make it enjoyable, but thank you for having faith in me...... Oh god I've jinxed it haven't I. :lol:
Who knows indeed what would happen... ;) Wouldn't say that she fully resembles their ideology. She doesn't care about being a warrior, she just wants to make infiltrators pay for what one did to her. In that regards, she's like Sarah through and through. But she certainly wouldn't mind joining them to get her revenge... ;)
Oh no no, she wouldn't be a warrior, more of an..... Overseer...... Jetset welcomes anyone into the Phantoms with open arms who wants to get revenge on infiltrators....... Kheshig might act differently, seeing as how she remembers of how the nine sisters saved her life and healed her broken body. :D it's annoying, because I really can't go into anymore detail without spoiling everything........ But....... Let's just say why this may start of as a slow burner, it will build up and lead several characters coming face to face. Now will they be helping each other or fighting each other...... Hhhmmm, guess we will have to wait and see. ;)

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”