Chapter 37: One Rich, Little Glitch!

Trackman281

Re: Chapter 37: One Rich, Little Glitch!

Post by Trackman281 »

Well, I have to say, one of my favorite classics is the sneak up behind the guard and give her a nerve pinch. There is something I just love about an attacker quietly sneaking up a cute female guard on her patrol and grabbing her on just the right spot on her neck. A quick squeeze and the poor woman is knocked out. It is also always fun for a quick injection to keep her asleep since the nerve pinch will not last too long.
Well I'm sure I can find away to include something like this for you in the next chapter, it's a classic takedown, so it should be very easy for me to do. :D
Hypnosis/mind control. Definitely fun. First off, it is of course a great way to make a guard willingly give up her uniform. Also, this gives all kinds of opportunities for a mind controlled guard to be questioned for information. Also to be made to knock herself out. And there is always the option to make the hypnotized woman go around and knock out other sentries to help the infiltrator.
That's a really good idea. For instance, maybe something like..... There's only one guard and there are two infiltrators, so they hypnotise the lone guard and use her to lure a second guard to a quiet area so they can both be knocked out for their uniforms. That's a brilliant idea and if I may. I would very much like to use this scene at some point as it works perfectly for what I have in mind. :D
Would love to see Chelchis return and use her skills on more pretty young guards.
I haven't forgotten about Chelchis as I know she was a favourite of yours. Now because she's a first time criminal and she didn't really do anything as heinous as the other villainesses, I reckon she'd get away with a fairly light sentance. So please, just allow a little bit more time to pass and I'm sure she'll be released on parole, that way I'll be able to write her into another chapter and allow enough time to pass, to make it believable. :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Trackman281 wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:00 pm
That's a really good idea. For instance, maybe something like..... There's only one guard and there are two infiltrators, so they hypnotise the lone guard and use her to lure a second guard to a quiet area so they can both be knocked out for their uniforms. That's a brilliant idea and if I may. I would very much like to use this scene at some point as it works perfectly for what I have in mind. :D
There is a scene that I think is like that in the movie Benyamin Biang Kerok which has been posted on the board before as there is a uniform steal in it.

This is the link: https://www.facebook.com/watch/live/?v= ... _permalink

While I can't be sure as I don't speak the language, it seems the infiltrators use two forms of gas in spray bottles. One is knockout gas and one seems to be some kind of hypnotic. At just after the 1:22 mark they spray a female guard with the spray and then send her to use the knockout spray on another female guard. They then have her turn the knockout spray on herself and she too is knocked out. Again, not sure it is mind control since I can't speak the language but seems it might be.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Apologies for the late comment; I've been very busy as of late (hence why I haven't ben able to finish my latest story either) and I wanted to carve out the proper time to read this latest chapter of yours. :)

All in all, it's an impressive chapter that manages to be long and detailed while still feeling light and fun. As I think I've mentioned before, I tend to prefer the lighter stories over darker ones, and this one did not disappoint. Great to see so many different characters interacting with each other as well.

It was great to see Rebecca and Linda return, of course, and Ellie and Elsa as well. I really like the continuity established between your and Rufus' stories; they really keep the stories in sync. And the continuation of the "Moe's Tavern" joke was great. Poor Sally. :lol:

Lots of strong USB scenes here, with the highlight being Marie, Angel, and Mag taking down the three Neon Goons and dragging them into the bushes. Excellent stuff. :D And Mag's comment about the smell of her clothes was quite funny.

I'm afraid I don't have the energy to write a comment as long or detailed as the one from Rufus, but I agree with most of his points. This was a fun and enjoyable chapter, and a nice break from the larger drama that still managed to feel like a fully-established piece on its own. Very well done. :)
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Tirepanted - There's no need to worry about being late, if you've been very busy with things like work or other matters, then that's perfectly fine as it's called life and it happens to us all, so please don't worry as everything is cool. :D 8-)

I know you prefer light hearted chapters over the more darker toned ones. The next big arc is on the horizon and I'm aiming to get the first chapter of it posted by the end of next week (maybe). Now it will be more serious tone wise, but it won't go jet black in terms of darkness, so I'll sneak in a few light hearted a hopefully comedic moments in there for you. :D

Hahaha, there's actually a bit of a story behind Sally's scene. You see, I was reading a very recent interview with Jackie Chan about his upcoming films and in one of the paragraphs he mentions one his fight choreographers by the name of Sammo Hung (real person for those who don't know), so that's when it ticked and I sat back on my chair and just thought. "Yes! I can make a prank scene out of this!" And thus, the scene with Sally was brought to life. :D .........Although something tells me Sally isn't too grateful for it, the poor thing haha. :D :lol:

I know quite a few members here are fans of the classic hand gag then neck chop scenario (rightfully so to, as it's also one of my favourites) so a scene like this with Angel, Marie and Mag taking down a line of neon goons one by one without the others noticing was a lot of fun to write. :D

Many, many thanks and as always, I am extremely pleased that you enjoyed the chapter, I know that your zapped of energy when writing your review, but I thank you whole heartily for still taking the time to both read it and write some feedback. Many thanks again. :D

Also, don't feel rushed about getting your latest chapter out for your story, while yes, I am very eager and very excited to see the next part, I am also patient and I don't want you to rush your next chapter out quickly and have it ruined. So please, take your time and write it for how you fully envision it to be. No matter how long it takes, I can promise you that I'll be ready to read it and I'm really looking forward to see what you create. :D 8-)
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Along these lines I was just re-reading some of your prior stories and was reminded of the hypnotic darts available in Zanzibar Town. Bianca used them to great effect on Ellie and Grace, the two sentries. When they were hit, both women were instantly entranced and fell completely under Bianca control. Interesting too that Bianca had Ellie and Grace basically do the same thing Chelchis made Kayla and Melissa do. Strip each other, squeeze themselves together and then bonk their heads together to knock themselves out.

Would love to see those wonderful darts from Zanzibar Town make a comeback.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditions142 - Indeed, it seems villainesses do get the same sort of idea when they have guards under their hypnotic spell. But why Bianca does it and why Chelchis does it are both for completely different reasons. For instance....... :geek:

Bianca does it, just for her followers watching her when she's doing her live streams. She does it to humiliate her victims, to her it's all for the thrill of those views. Because as we all know what Bianca likes to shout out...... "Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe." 8-)

Chelchis on the other hand does it mainly for one or two reasons, but I'll never say which one is correct, otherwise it will spoil the mystique of her character. Chelchis might do it, because she wants to feel loved and wants to know what it feels like to be loved back, hence why she always makes her victims kiss and grope each other. But she might also be doing it because as you remember, both Ellie and Grace were arguing, so she might just hate to see violence so she makes them love each other..... Or rather, make love to each other in this case....... OR........there is also the possibility that Chelchis just likes to watch her victims strip each other and make out with each other, but this theory seems very unlikely, given the nature of her character. 8-)

Thank you, I'm pleased to hear that you enjoy going back and re-reading my earlier chapters. It proves I'm doing something right doesn't it haha :lol:

I promise you, I am trying to get the next chapter finished ASAP, I really want to try and get it released this Friday for you. Please note, I said try haha. But I'll do my best. :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Trackman281 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:38 pm
I promise you, I am trying to get the next chapter finished ASAP, I really want to try and get it released this Friday for you. Please note, I said try haha. But I'll do my best. :D

Don't rush yourself. Remember, this is supposed to be fun!

Besides, I could always go back and read your prior stuff again which is always fun.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I know. I'm just looking forward to showing you what I have in store for the next chapter. :D

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”