Chapter 36: Crouching Tigers, Hidden Clones

meditions142

Re: Chapter 36: Crouching Tigers, Hidden Clones

Post by meditions142 »

I had missed reading this great story when you first posted it. Then your next story came out and I forgot to go back. Great story as always.

To point out one particular scene I loved, Libido's use of her "knock out lips" against the gardener was fantastic. I have always thought the idea of drugged lipstick being used to knock a woman out while kissing her is really sexy.

And the imagery of Libido catching the woman with the whip, pulling her to her and then giving her passionate kiss is amazing. And the "pucker up cutie" and “Don’t feel embarrassed, I take everyone’s breath away with how passionately I kiss” comments are wonderful. And then later we also get one of my other favorite concepts when they drug the gardener again to keep her asleep longer.

The knockout kiss is just so fantastic. Hopefully Libido will use it again. I'd love to see her use it on some pretty sentry at some point!
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

I believe this would be a perfect plot device.

It's all the rage over here you know. :D

Pandemic sparks surge in Hong Kong ‘devil’s breath’ cash druggings https://app.hongkongfp.com/2021/06/20/p ... druggings/
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditions142 - Thank you very much and have no fear, I knew you'd see this chapter sooner or later. :D

I am also very pleased to hear that your enjoying the ongoing chapter (36.5: Chronicles Of Heartfelt City 2). But while yes, those are all mostly my characters being used, all the credit goes to Rufusluciusivan for actually writing it, as I was just as surprised as everyone else when he said he wanted to write another chapter featuring the nine sisters and I'm extremely pleased with how he is writing it. :D

Really? I genuinely didn't know that you were quite a fan of Libido's gadget (the fake knock out lips). Well, without spoiling anything, soon I will be writing a chapter will be featuring many sentries being taken down swiftly and silently by the sisters, so now I know you like it. I'm sure I can include a scene of Libido sneaking up on a cute sentry who's just trying to do her patrol, only for her to be swiftly knocked out by a passionate kiss from Libido's "Knock out lips". ;)

Seeing as how, we're going to see quite a few guards / sentries being taken down, I'll try and include some more knock out scene's that I remember you telling me you were kind fond of. Leave it with me. :D

Many thanks again and of course, I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed it. :D

Mr. Peaky Blinder - That's not a bad idea at all and that sounds like it could make for an interesting plot indeed. As a matter of fact, it's near perfect. Many thanks for the inspiration. :D

Wait a second, are you saying that you live in Hong Kong? If so, please let me just say, how jealous of you I am, being surrounded by all those cute Asian women all day, everyday.........Yep, I'm jealous. :D :D
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

Trackman281 wrote: Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:16 pm

Mr. Peaky Blinder - That's not a bad idea at all and that sounds like it could make for an interesting plot indeed. As a matter of fact, it's near perfect. Many thanks for the inspiration. :D

Wait a second, are you saying that you live in Hong Kong? If so, please let me just say, how jealous of you I am, being surrounded by all those cute Asian women all day, everyday.........Yep, I'm jealous. :D :D
Haha! Been here for twenty years. It inspired so many of my darkest stories. The place never tires me, nor do the 'attractions' :)

One story that hasn't been written yet could be set in the days before mobile phones when the place was far wilder. Those pencil skirted colonial police uniforms would look amazing on a gang of prostitutes or female triads. The hot, sticky environment adding to the atmosphere and tension. The skirted Hong Kong policewoman uniform of the 80s is still a personal favourite and along with the tights, slip and tight dress remain hard to beat.

Another source of inspiration set in this time would be the so-called walled city, an official no go zone. No way the police would enter as they'd get picked off. I'm sure I could imagine a couple of young policewomen, district nurses or flight attendants getting lost and caught up in a slavery ring?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kowloon_Walled_City

https://youtu.be/OZXdHDu3G68

https://youtu.be/CKQcErKc-28
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

You lucky devil. :twisted:

I've been on holiday to Hong Kong before and I absolutely loved it, so I fully understand why you love living there. :D

There are some interesting concepts there for sure. Naturally I'd have to do some work with it, so it fits in with Tina and her sisters world as their world is firmly set in Modern times. But this is very easy to do and can create some awesome / unique USB scenes. :D

Many thanks again. :D

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”