Chapter 34: The Court Of Clones

rufusluciusivan

Re: Chapter 34: The Court Of Clones

Post by rufusluciusivan »

But NO, their will be NO deaths, just knock outs and knock outs only, but hopefully and I do mean hopefully, it will be an enjoyable fight scene none the less and give Soph a chance to shine.
I'm also sensing an Aika vibe as far as dozens of henchwomen are involved in a fight that will leave them humiliated and beaten up! ;)

Honestly, if one day you want to write a darker story featuring deaths, I'd still be interested. As I've already said, death can be a strong powerful narrative tool.
It might be a little while before I start writing the next chapter, purely because I'm going to scour the internet and this forum for uniforms and professions that are specifically exclusive to Hong Kong (if there are any), just so I can have the sisters steal them.
I've just had the illumination. Picture this: a k-pop music band. Complete with wigs of different colours for each girl. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Oh yeah, get ready! We're going to see an entire compounds worth of golden tigers go up against Soph in one segment, it'll just be her versus all of them........ I like Soph's odds. ;)

Hhhmmm I genuinely might take you up on that offer one day, as I've been toying around with a few ideas that would involve some deaths. Now as we all know, I try to use death sparingly in my series, but with Heartfelt City being the beacon that seems to lure all types of infiltrators, I guess it does make sense that eventually an infiltrator would show up who's........ Not as merciful.......as the others....... It would certainly make for an interesting confrontation that's for sure. :?: :D
I've just had the illumination. Picture this: a k-pop music band. Complete with wigs of different colours for each girl. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Are you subtly hinting that you would like to see the sisters taking out and replacing an entire K-pop band so they can infiltrate and eavesdrop on a bunch of high ranking golden tigers. ;).............. Well, it could be arranged, if that is something you'd like to see. It wouldn't be the first time I've used one of these as Tina has replaced and impersonated a member of a J-pop band before, so it is possible. :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Another great chapter Trackman!

As is so often the case, while the whole thing is great, there is usually one scene that I really enjoy even over the others. In this chapter it has to be the scene with Hailey and Brielle. I agree with Tirepanted that it was just such a fun set up.

I love the set up of the two pretty young women (at least I assume they are pretty) having a casual chat totally unaware they are being targeted. Love the way the dart instantly knocks poor Brielle out. Then it is fun that the drug works a little slower on Hailey and she has just enough time to realize she has been darted before she too joins her pretty co-worker in dreamland. I love Hailey managing to say “Eeeekkk!.........What the……..Uuuunnnnn-Unnnnn” before her head falls to the table.

I then enjoy the image of Tina sitting the deeply unconscious Brielle up and then saying “Perfect shots sis, two clean and efficient takedowns.” Great comment.

I also like the conversation between Tina and Angel and their hug while the two young woman they just knocked out sit there in deep slumber.

Oh yea and love the sexy image of Hailey in her deep unconscious state wriggly between the two other bodies.

Great work as ever.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditions142 - it's always both awesome and a pleasure to hear that you enjoyed the chapter. :D

Oh yeah, writing the whole scene with Hailey and Brielle was a lot of fun. :D

Indeed you are right, both of the women were indeed a couple of sexy cuties, I mean after all, we wouldn't have it any other way now would we. ;) :D

Of course, it seems that even in her deeply unconscious state, it seems that Hailey knew she was sandwiched in between two underwear clad women, so she had to wriggle around a bit to get comfy and then she could properly enjoy the situation she's been left in. Besides, who amongst us, wouldn't enjoy being sandwiched between two beautiful women. :D 8-)

Thank you very much. :D

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”