Chapter 31: It's All In The Mind

Trackman281

Chapter 31: It's All In The Mind

Post by Trackman281 »

Note: As you will quickly notice, I've done something a little bit different with Chelchis The Mindbender because I don't want her to just bend guards minds, I also wanted her to bend the readers mind, so I'm curious to know, what do YOU think is wrong with the mindbender and who do YOU think she really is, remember there is NO right answer and their is NO wrong answer, everyone will have their own views and their own analysis of her and I'm just curious to know , what that is. ;)

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 31: IT’S ALL IN THE MIND

“Once upon a time there was a woman who was so UGLY, that she hides from the daylight so as not to scare it away, at night she PLEADS with the Morningstar to make her beautiful” – Rumour

It’s very early morning, so early that the sun is only just getting ready to appear, inside Heartfelt Cities cathedral, morning choir practises are taking place, their beautiful chants / songs fill the air with joy…….But above the Cathedral standing inside of the bell tower a woman is watching the sky.

This woman cannot be seen as she is dressed in a full body black Zentai costume, it covers everything, her hands, her feet and every inch of her body including her neck, so nobody can see what skin colour she is, how old she is……Nothing……..The costume ends at her head, but she is wearing a full head mask, the mask is that of a Chinese opera house mask, but it is completely cracked and on the verge of fully breaking, nobody can see her face, her hair colour, her eye colour, once again……..Nothing……..All that’s known is that her name is Chelchis……..And even then, this is not her real name, around her body she also wears a hooded cloak, even though her head, face and body are completely covered, she still feels the need to wear a hood for extra cover……….Chelchis stares at the morning sky and open her arms and hands towards the rising sun………..She pleads……..

“Morningstar oh shine……..Onto the visage of mine………Cast a warm light unto my FRIGHTENING face……….Tell me I’m not alone……..I cry into the starry heavens………Paint beauty onto my cheeks……….Morningstar oh shine.” Chelchis pleads.

After her pleas she lower her arms and removes her mask, her face is still not visible, she looks at herself in the mirror, she then clenches her fist in rage and immediately shoves the mask back over her face.

“UGLY…….You are ugly…….Your not beautiful at all……..SO UGLY!” She snaps at herself in the mirror.

Chelchis opens a crate and pulls out an equipment filled with vials and cylinders of powder, she straps it around herself then picks up a magazine featuring beautiful models and makeup products. Chelchis rips the magazine in half before she leaves the cathedral and makes her way through the still empty streets of Heartfelt City.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

At the same time, in a different part of the city Blink is overlooking a shipment arriving from South America, once the boat docks, several members of the Ravens appear being led by their leader “Fabiana”.

“Descarga todo lo más rápido que puedas, las holocubiertas quedaron fuera de juego la otra noche, ¡así que tenemos que ser rápidos!” (Unload everything as quick as you can, the holodecks were taken out of play the other night, so we have to be quick!). Fabiana shouted at her soldiers.

Fabiana looked around to make sure nobody was spying on them before she disappeared into her main office while her goons unloaded the boat. Blink sneaks behind a load of crates and monitors the scene.

“Drugs, weapons, counterfeit credits, yep this is definitely just another normal night in Heartfelt, okay the holodecks knew me from when I replaced their accountant but I doubt the Raven’s know of me, which means all I have to do is grab and impersonate of their members and that should give me an opportunity to get to Fabiana……..Now which one of these lucky ladies is going to give me their clothes?” Blink thinks to herself.

Blink then notices of the Raven’s going to the side to take a smoke break.

“And we have a winner.” Blink whispers as she sneaks around to get into position.

The Raven member Blink is currently sneaking up on is a 32 year old Hispanic woman, she has neck length black hair styled into a smooth lob look, brown eyes and she is wearing. Black combat trousers, black laced boots, a green vest with a bullet proof vest over it, she has a light green scarf around her neck with a black raven stitched onto it, she has several tattoo’s down her arms, she reaches into her pocket and pulls out a cigarette.

“No te preocupes Antonella, siéntate y relájate, nosotros haremos todo el trabajo, sí.” (Don't worry Antonella, you just sit back and relax, we'll do all the work yeah). One of the Raven’s shouted out to Antonella.

“Que te jodan, solo estaré un minuto por el amor de Dios”. (screw you, I’ll only be a minute for Christ’s sake). Antonella shouts back at her colleague.

Antonella pops her cigarette and fiddles around in her pockets for a lighter, after a few seconds of searching she finds a lighter and flips it on, but before she can light it up and take a satisfying puff of her cigarette, she feels an arm wrap round her neck and another arm wrap around her waist and before she knows it, she forcibly yanked backwards behind a small delivery lorry. Blink tightens her arm as tightly as she can around Antonella’s neck, this is turns blocks her ability to call for help as she can’t breathe properly, Antonella tries to stomp on Blink’s feet, but this fails, she even tries to use her bum as a weapon as tries to hit Blink off of her, this fails as well, she grabs onto Blink’s arms and tries to yank it off, but Blink has her right where she wants her, moments later, Antonella’s eyes roll back and close, she starts to breath very heavily and Blink feels her body start to go limp and slump into her arms, moments later Antonella is out like a light, Blink’s sleeper hold worked like a charm.

Blink checks to make sure no one noticed after making sure the coast was clear, she gets to work on Antonella. She unlaces and removes her boots and even strips Antonella of her thick black socks underneath, she unbuckles and strips her of her combat trousers before she unclips and removes her bullet proof vest, next she sits her up, removes her scarf and slips her vest up and over Antonella’s body before laying her back down on the ground. Antonella is revealed to be wearing a lime green sports bra and a pair of jet-black hipster panties.

Blink unclips a set of zip ties and a small role of tape she had strapped to a belt around her waist, she quickly zip ties Antonella’s ankles, legs, wrists and arms before she peels off some of the tape and uses it as a gag, next she manages to unclip and open the side curtain up of the small lorry they are currently behind, she then lifts Antonella’s body up and into the lorry itself before she closes the curtain, with her out of the way Blink strips out of her own catsuit and quickly gets changed into Antonella’s clothes, with her disguise complete she walks round and joins the other Raven members.

Blink walks straights over to the boat and grabs a medium sized crate, she deliberately lifts it up and balances it on one of shoulders so it covers half of her face, just in case any of the Raven’s recognises her, Blink follows the other Raven in front her so she can blend in, she enters the offices and places the crate down with the others, afterwards Blink pulls the scarf up and over her face and nose, to further blend in. She walks around trying to avoid eye contact with all the other Raven’s before she finally see’s Fabiana’s main office, Blink frowns then nods to herself before she casually walks over to the office and opens the door.

Inside Fabiana is smoking a giant Cuban cigar while gently sipping a glass of Bourbon she clearly found in one of the cabinets, when she hears the door open.

“this had better be good, can't you see I'm busy?” (this had better be good, can't you see I'm busy?) Fabiana says as she turns around.

When she turns around, she watches as Blink locks the door then pulls the scarf down from her face so Fabiana can get a good look at her.

“So, you’re the one who took down the holodecks the other night, not going to lie, I half expected it to be those nine sisters I keep hearing so much about in this city, but it turns out it’s you is it?” Fabiana says as she finishes her cigar and down her bourbon.

“Yeah it’s me, see I’ve been watching this place for a few hours now and during this time, I’ve placed several GPS devices all over, as soon as I press this button, the Heartfelt police department will be all over this place, but first I want to make sure you can’t escape.” Blink says as she taps an earring, indicating that’s it’s actually a small gadget.

“Well come on then, you think I’m going to just roll over and let you win, no, no perra (bitch), you want me? You gotta fight me!” Fabiana says as she lunches at Blink.

Blink is ready for this as she darts out of the way, but Fabiana is quicker than she looks, she grabs Blink, lifts her up on her shoulders and body slams her through the table, Blink is momentarily stunned but she quickly recovers as she sees Fabiana attempt an elbow drop on her, she rolls out the way as Fabiana’s elbows slams into the remnants of the table, Blink manages to land four well placed punches to Fabiana’s face, but Fabiana just shrugs it off and tackles Blink right into the side of a wall, pinning her to it, thinking quickly Blink grabs a plant pot from the window sill and smashes it over Fabiana’s head, this actually momentarily stuns her, giving Bink an opportunity to kick her right in the stomach, Fabiana clutches her stomach but as Blink goes in for for another punch, Fabiana grabs Blink and Samoan drops her right onto the floor, B link lands hard on her back, fighting through the pain though while she still on her back, she grabs Fabiana with both arms around her neck and squeezes as hard as she could. Fabiana, sensing the danger, somehow manages to get to her feet with Blink still holding onto her, she then uses her sheer muscle and slams Blink back into the all several times to try and break the hold. Blink does let out a few cries of pain as Fabiana is a strong woman and those slams were in fact hurting Blink, but she just had no choice, Blink had to hold on because there was no way she could beat Fabiana is a straight up fist fight, she was just too strong, fighting through the pain again blink tightened her arms as best she could and wrapped her legs around Fabiana’s body to try and put pressure on her stomach. This actually worked as about a minute later, Fabiana finally felt giddy, she fell to her knees before falling face down on the floor, completely knocked out. Blink held on for a moment just in case Fabiana was faking it, she then heard Fabiana start to snore, so she knew it had worked. She rolled of her body and breathed heavily, she clicked her earring and grabbed a few more zip ties and proceeded to bind Fabiana’s ankles, thighs, calves, wrists, arms and shoulders together before she grabbed a load of tape and wrapped it round her mouth. Just as she finished she heard police sirens approaching, Blink left the office and in all the confusion amongst the other Raven members she slipped out without them noticing.

Blink hurried back and got changed back into her catsuit before she disappeared from the scene, on her way back she got a notification saying three thousand credits have been funded into her account. Blink smiles as she hurries to find a nearest all night cash point, once she finds one she quickly gains access to her account and once again transfers two thousand credits into Shannon’s saving account, whilst leaving a grand for herself so she can buy food and pay the bills on her flat.

“There you baby.” Bink says to herself as she sees the funds successfully transfer into her daughters savings account.

Then with a satisfied smile and a big yawn, Blink heads for home for a well deserved rest.

************************************************************************************************************************************
The next morning at the sisters flat……..

Angel slowly opens her eyes as the morning sun goes over her face. Angel sits up and is very confused, she looks around and see’s that all of her other sisters are still fast asleep and she’s the first one to wake up, she hears the morning birds singing before she pinches herself to double check something….She had done it, she had just gone an entire night of where hadn’t had a nightmare or one of her PTSD flashbacks. Angel got out of her sleeping bag and stretched before she went into the bathroom, brushed her teeth and got dressed, once she had done this, the other sisters were starting to wake up, once they had all woken up, they realized that Angel was sitting at the kitchen table with a big smile on her face.

“Morning sisters!” Angel says with a warm tone.

The other sisters all look at each other somewhat stunned, then a big joyful goes across Tina’s face.

“Wait, did you, did you?” She goes to say.

“Yep, for the first time in months, no nightmare’s, no nothing.” Angel replies.

Tina immediately grabs Angel in her arms and cuddles her very close.

“See, I knew you could do it, I told you it would one day become easier, I am so PROUD of you!” Tina says as she cuddles onto Angel.

A smile goes across Angel’s face as she cuddles Tina back.

Once she’s done, Marie is next as she too gives Angel a massive cuddle, Libido gives her a fist bump, Mag gives her a sisterly kiss on the head, BB gives her a sisterly bear hug, Stasis rubs her shoulders, Soph rubs her back and Tinker gives her semi hug with one arm. All the sisters had their own way of congratulating Angel, but one thing that was prominent is that each and every single one of the sisters had a massive smile on their face as they congratulated Angel, they know just how much she’s been suffering and they know how hard Angel has been trying to become a better person, so while it may seem small to everyone else, just getting a full nights sleep, for Angel this was a hell of a victory and her sisters know this too, so this was indeed a great way for them to start their day, especially for Angel.

“Okay, to celebrate, I’m taking us out for breakfast and before all of your start bickering over whose getting the bill, just order what you want and I’LL pay the bill.” Tina says as she reveals her credit card.

“Ooooohhhhh, hot pancakes with blueberry syrup. Bad idea telling me you’re going to pay the whole bill Tina tehehe.” Stasis cheekily says as she now imagines all the most luxurious, the most delicious and the most expensive things on the menu.

A short while later, the sisters have all fully washed and gotten dressed and they leave their flat and make their way to one of the most expensive restaurants credits can buy, now naturally Stasis knows the most expensive restaurants in the city, because of course she does……But this is what happens when you say your taking Stasis out for a meal.

On the way, both Tina and Marie wrap their arms around Angel’s shoulder before Tina gives Angel a sisterly kiss to the side of her head, Angel in turns wraps her arms around Marie’s and Tina’s shoulders too as all three walks down the street, following the others who are just in front of them. It isn’t long before Stasis tops them in front of a 5-star restaurant………Tina just smiles and rolls her eyes, before all nine of the sisters head on inside and await to be seated.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
“Inside this fantasy, it seems so real to me. Synthetic ecstasy, when her legs are OPEN, I’ll pin my heart to my sleeve so that the world can see, I have a HEART on for you.” Chelchis whispers to herself as she enters a lipstick production factory.

The female security guards are currently at the front desk, one of them is a 24-year-old, white skinned woman with espresso brown hair, her hair is long and in a sleet but straight style, she has light blue eyes and her name badge reads “Kayla”.

The second female is 25-years old, she has pale skin, she has forest green eyes, long sunflower blonde hair styled in a long layers look, her name badge read “Melissa”.

Both women were wearing the same uniform, black trousers, black boots, dark grey long sleeved shirts, equipment belts and black caps alongside their yellow sewn on badges with the word “security” on them.

“I’m telling you, Godzilla could totally kick Kong’s arse any day of the week.” Melissa says.

“What, no way, you know he’s called King Kong right, that means he could whoop Godzilla’s arse like their no tomorrow.” Kayla responded.

“Hah, you know theirs a reason Godzilla is called king of the monsters right, it’s because he’s a god damn beast.” Melissa further goes on.

“Exactly he’s a beast, Kong is an intelligent primate, he’d use his intelligence to outsmart Godzilla.” Kayla further replies.

Kayla and Melissa’s little debate is suddenly interrupted as Chelchis appears before them, then as both women turn to face her Chelchis throws a handful of powder into their faces, both women try to wipe their eyes but after a few seconds later, they stop suddenly as if their in a type of hypnotised trance.

“Can you both hear me?” Chelchis asks.

“We hear you and we obey you our queen.” Both women respond, they don’t know why, but they see Chelchis a vision of magnificent beauty and someone that should be waited on hand and foot, they’d do anything to please this vision of beauty commanding them.

“Good, now please, no more bickering, instead there is only love now…….Gaze into each other’s eyes, feel the passion between each other’s stare, then strip each other, down to your underwear will be fine.” Chelchis commands.

“Yes, our queen!” Both women respond before they turn to one another.

They stare lustfully into each other’s as sexual feelings spread through out their bodies, they then smile seductively at each other before they start to strip each other, Kayla strips Melissa and of course Melissa strips Kayla. Then whip off each other’s hats, then unbutton and remove each other shirts, then take off each other belts, they both bend over and remove each other boots before they unzip and remove each other’s trouser, the whole time, they never broke eye contact from one another and the seductive smiles got wider and wider.

Afterwards it is revealed that Kayla is wearing a salmon pink cupless bra and a khaki brown G-string, whilst Melissa is wearing a pair of walnut brown boy shorts and a sage green plunge bra.

“Good, now sit down in front of each other, wrap your legs and arms around each others, press your breasts firmly against each other’s then passionately grind against one another while I apply your bonds.” Chelchis demands.

“Yes, our queen.” Both women respond again.

Kayla and Melissa sit down on the floor then wrap their arms and legs around each other, they then press their breasts as much as they can against each other before they both start to thrust and grind, while making sexual moaning noises. As they start to do this, Chelchis uses their own handcuffs from their equipment belts, to handcuff their wrists and ankles, she then reveals that she has a bag filled with bondage equipment, she uses some bondage rope to tie the two women’s bodies together, before she pulls out some ball gags and straps them around their mouths as gags. She then watches as both Melissa and Kayla continue to thrust and grind against one another.

“Beautiful, thank you ladies, now be so kind and bonk heads together, nocking yourselves out, when you wake up, you will be free of my spell.” Chelchis instructs.
“Yyymmppss ooohhhmmm qqquuummmppphh.” Both women try to respond through their ball gags.

The two women then lean their heads back and bonk each other right on the forehead before they both slump down onto each other’s shoulders fast asleep. Chelchis grabs the two bound beauties and hides their bodies under the desk where they were just sitting, she then gets changed into Kayla’s uniform before she throws Melissa’s uniform into a bin, she doesn’t remove her Zentai suit, nor her mask, she just puts Kay’s uniform over it and covers most of her mask using the cap, she then reaches into her bag and pulls out a vile filled with a chemical and slips it into her pocket, she keeps her head down under the cap so the camera’s will think it’s just Kayla doing her patrol rounds.

Once she’s inside, she does her best to avoid any and all the other guards and production workers as she makes her way to several tanks containing formula’s for various lipsticks, when no one is looking, Chelchis pours the vile into several of the cannister, it’s not harmful in anyway, but what that chemical has done is just ruin, several vats of lipstick, which will now need to be re-done from scratch. Satisfied with her sabotage, Chelchis leaves the lipstick production facility out one of the fire exits and walks off down the streets.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Back at the restaurant, the sisters have just finished eating and Stasis now has a very satisfied look on her face as she finishes her last slice of toast. Tina gulps slightly when she see’s the cost of the bill and how much food Stasis herself had ordered, but Tina just shrugs and chuckles it off, I mean after all, Tina does know how over the top Stasis goes with her food orders when someone says they’ll pay for her.

As Tina is paying the bill, Tinker’s phone buzzes, she reaches into her pocket and pulls it out, she then scans through the reports, she see’s that the Raven’s and Fabiana have been taken into custody, this is fine as she knows this is probably Blink’s doing once again, so she ignores that, but she then comes across the sabotaged lipstick production and goes through the reports.

“Hey Tina, you might want to check this out.” Tinker says handing Tina her phone.

Tina goes through all the reports herself and examines the CCTV camera feeds of what happened.

“Well, she’s clearly an infiltrator because she took the guards uniform as a disguise, but she didn’t get rid of her mask, nor her original outfit she was wearing……Hhhmmm…..It says both guard were found safe, They tied together in their underpants and it says that they were both incredibly turned on by one another and they have no idea why.” Tina reads out the bits that seem the most interesting.

“Huh, let me see that.” Libido says reaching out for the phone.

Tina hands Libido the phone then looks at the rest of her sisters.

“So, she’s clearly using some kind of hypnotic gadget or something, hhmm this isn’t something new as we’ve seen similar things like this in the past, but it’s strange that an infiltrator would keep her mask on when impersonating a security guard.” Tina thinks.

“Maybe someone was coming so she panicked and forgot to remove it?” Mag suggests.

“Maybe. But why wouldn’t she remove her original outfit, I mean look her hands were still covered and everything.” Tina thinks further.

“What if, she just really liked her suit, I mean you know how Soph is with her heavy metal band shirts.” Stasis replies.

“Hey, these shirts are expensive, plus come on, I got to represent my love of heavy metal somehow.” Soph says whilst looking at her shirt which currently features the band “Slipknot” on the front.

Libido passes the phone back to Tinker.

“Can you cross reference this incident and see if anything similar has happened recently?” Tina asks.

Tinker puts a small chip into one of the sockets on her phone and starts going through old archives.

“Yes, it seems this lipstick facility is part of a line of several other incidents that have happened before, other incidents of a similar nature have happened at a foundation facility, eye liner facility and at a fake tan production line.” Tinker says reading through old reports.

“So, whoever this is, really doesn’t like makeup apparently.” Mag says.

“It seems so, okay, this is a strange one, but Tinker, go ahead and accept the contract, I’ll go find her.” Tina says.

“I’m coming with you!” Libido suddenly shouts.

“You are?” Tina answers.

“Yeah, I’m the one who brings women together, I’m the one who ties up women in sexually beautiful poses, not this poser arse clown.” Libido says, clearly annoyed that another infiltrators is going round tying up women in their undies together, in very suggestible ways.

“Fine, Soph grab your catsuit and get ready, your coming with us too, besides if we get split up, I need someone to keep an eye on Libido and her kinky ways.” Tina says with a jokey tone as she looks at Libido.

“You can count on me.” Soph replies whilst giving a thumbs up.

A short while later, the sisters are all back at the flat, whilst the other’s get comfy. Tina, Libido and Soph get changed into their catsuits and Libido grabs her whip, whilst Tinker hands them all earpieces and small camera’s for them to clip on.

“Okay, testing, testing, one two…….Right the feed is perfect and cameras are live.” Tinker says whilst getting set up at her computer.

“Nice work Tinker, keep us updated with any and all information as is becomes available.” Tina says whilst packing a bag with bonds and gags.

“Will do.” Tinker confirms as she gets comfy in her chair.

But before they go, Tina walks up to Angel who’s just chilling on the sofa sitting between Marie and Mag, Tina then gives her one lust hug from behind.

“I meant what I said earlier, I am so proud of you, hell we’re all proud of you, aren’t we sisters.” Tina says looking to Mag and Marie.

“Damn right, we’re proud of you.” Mag says as she rubs Angel’s shoulder.

“Heck yeah we are!” Marie follows up with as she wraps her arm around Angel’s shoulders.

“Thank you, sisters, you know I couldn’t have done it without all of you, helping me every step of the way.” Angel says as she leans into Marie’s body to embrace her hug more.

“Okay, Libido, Soph, if you two are ready, let’s go and see if we can make sense of this situation.” Tina says.

“Hell, yeah I’m ready, I’m the one who brings women together, not this wannabe cupid.” Libido replies, clearly still annoyed.

With that, all three sisters leave the flat whilst Tinker monitors the air waves for chatter.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Chelchis approaches a mascara warehouse. But before she gets there, she raises her arms and stretches her hands towards the beautiful warm sun.

“Morningstar oh shine……..Onto the soul of mine………Cast a warm light………Onto a heart that’s BREAKING………….Tell her that I’m crying……….Tell her she’s not alone………..Morningstar oh shine…………..Onto the beloved of mine………..Cast a warm light………Onto my UGLY face!” Chelchis pleads with the sun.

Chelchis then pulls a mirror out of her bag and removes her mask, her true appearance is still NOT revealed. Moments later, Chelchis sobs, puts her mask back on and smashes the mirror on the floor.

“My god your UGLY……..You’re so hideous, you’re so pathetically disgusting………..You’re simply ugly, through and through.” Chelchis insults herself.

With his Chelchis makes her way towards the front of the warehouse where a lone female guard spots her approaching.

This female guard is 22 years old, she has warm ivory skin, she has short-ish dark golden brown hair styled into a spiky pixie cut look, she has hazel brown eyes. She’s wearing black boots, dark blue trousers, light blue button up security shirt, an equipment belt and a dark blue security cap over her head, her name badge reads “Miranda”.

“Excuse Ma’am, but this area is off limits passed this point, I need to ask you to turn around okay.” Melinda says as she approaches Chelchis.

Chelchis keeps her head lowered as Melinda walks in closer, as she gets closer she puts one hands on a taser that’s on her equipment belt.

“Excuse Ma’am, did you hear what I said, are you okay?” She says as she goes in closer.

As soon as Melinda is within reach, Chelchis grabs her and sticks a needle straight into arm and squeezes the syringe empty. Before letting go. Melinda staggers back and goes for her taser.

“Hey, what’s the big idea you……You………You beautiful queen, how can I serve you, my vision of beauty.” The serum is incredibly fast acting as it has taken over Melinda’s mind in a matter of seconds.

“I was never going to hurt you, why would I, you haven’t done anything to me to deserve it, but I do need you to do something for me though.” Chelchis says.

“Yes of course, anything for you, my beautiful queen.” Melinda replies, completely under a hypnotic trance.

“I need you to follow me behind these crates, then I want to strip down to your underpants, the whole time you are stripping, your going to be wanting, sexually craving me, wanting me to release you of your sexual desires and beg to make you orgasm, is that understood.” Chelchis asks.

“I hear you and I obey you, my queen.” Melinda responds.

Melinda follows Chelchis and she does just as instructed, she starts to strip out of her uniform, yet for every second she is stripping, she’s making uncontrollable lustful noise towards Chelchis, she moans and groans and even squeezes her breasts as she strips so it will please Chelchis. Once she has stripped, it revealed that Melinda is wearing a butter yellow bralette and a sky blue thong.

“Good, now you want me to tie you up and gag you don’t you.” Chelchis says.

“Oh god yes, I need you tie me up and gag me my beautiful queen, please tie me up and gag me all nice and tight.” Melinda responds in her completely hypnotised trance.

Melinda gets into position and opens her mouth awaiting her gag, Chelchis pulls out a ball gag and straps it around Melinda’s mouth, much to her delight to please her beautiful queen, Melinda then twists and turns her body to make it easier for Chelchis to tie her up, she uses more bondage rope and ties up Melinda’s ankles, thighs and calves, she even puts a slither of rope through Melinda’s crotch and bum, so she gets to enjoy it a little bit more, she then ties her up wrists using fluffy kinky handcuffs before using more bondage rope to secure her arms and elbows.

“Excellent, now because I’m not a monster when I snap my fingers you can have your sexual orgasm then you will fall asleep for a few hours, when you wake up, you will no longer be under my spell is this understood.” Chelchis asks.

“Yyyymmmhhhh Mmmmmyyyyhhhhnnn Qqqqqhhhhmmmppp.” Melinda tries to reply through her gag.

Chelchis snaps her finger and Melinda lets out an incredibly satisfying moan before a warm smile goes across her face, she then gently closes her eyes and leans back against the crates before she drifts off to sleep. Afterwards Chelchis puts on Melinda’s uniform, once again without removing her mask or Zentai suit before she walks towards the warehouse.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

The three sisters appear just outside the warehouse, Tinker managed to catch Chelchis on one of the camera’s hypnotising Melinda.

“Okay, we need to get her by surprise, so according to Tinker there are still three more female security guards on site, one’s doing her rounds whilst the other two are in the break room, Soph and Libido, you two go after the one’s on break, I’ll go for the one doing her patrol.” Tina instructs.

“Right!” Both Soph and Libido reply.

“Oh and Soph, keep an eye on Libido for me please.” Tina says with a wink towards Libido.

“Hey, I can’t help it, I’m Heartfelt’s cupid babe, couple are always going to happen when I’m around.” Libido winks back at Tina.
Tina passes Soph the bag, but not before taking some bonds and cloth for herself, she then heads off one way, while Soph and Libido head off into a different direction.

In the breakroom itself, two female guards are sitting back chatting, their both wearing the same uniforms that Melinda was wearing. One of the guards is 27 years old, she has Nordic blue eyes, sand white skin, reddish blonde hair styled into a choppy bob look, her name badge read “Cassandra.”

The second guard was a 30 year old tanned skin woman with tweak wood brown eyes, she had chocolate brown hair styled into an A-line lob look, her name badge read “Misty”.

“Hey, did you hear about that new bakery company opening up soon?” Misty asks.

“No, I didn’t, I don’t suppose you know if this bakery company will be opening one of it’s stores around here do you, because I could really go for a pastry or something right about now.” Cassandra replies.

“Sorry, I’m not sure, I just know that a bakery company is opening up a set of stores around Heartfelt City soon and they’re advertising it as the best cookies and cakes you’ll ever eat.” Misty follows on with.

Suddenly both women hear the cracking of a whip, they both look up just in time to see a whip suddenly wrap around their bodies and pull them into each other……Now as they get pulled into each other, both Misty and Cassandra accidently kiss each other right on the lips, then as their lips are still locked together kissing, they both turn bright red of embarrassment and their eyes widen……..Yet they don’t seem to pull their lips off of each other’s. Libido then presses her button and a smoke of purple knock out erupts into the guards faces, causing them both to go to dreamland, they fall on top of each other fast asleep, yet still their lips are locked onto each other’s, as if they are still trying to kiss each other whilst unconscious. Libido pulls her whip back in and smile with approval.

“Heck yeah, looks like another satisfied couple to me.” Libido says.

“I still don’t understand why you didn’t just let me sneak in and punch their lights out.” Soph replies.

“Because sister dear, where’s the love in that, it’s clear that these two need some quality alone time, so having you punch them in the head, isn’t going to help them shall we say……Find each other.” Libido explains.

“Okay, well let’s strip them and tie them up.” Soph goes on.

“I’m the one tying them up, I have just the right idea in mind.” Libido says as she notices the break room toilet.

Soph and Libido get to work and strip Cassandra and Misty, once the two guards have been stripped, it is shown that Misty is wearing a pair of teal blue French cut panties and a parakeet green plunge bra. While Cassandra is wearing a grape purple seamless bra and a pair of pair of mauve hipster panties.

“Okay watch a learn sister, this is why I’m Heartfelt Cities little matchmaker.” Libido says excitedly.

Soph just rolls her eyes. Libido opens up the toilet door and lifts Misty’s body onto it, so she is seated in the correct position. She then lifts Cassandra’s body and sits her on top of Misty but seated in the other direction so they are facing one another, she then wraps Cassandra’s legs around the bowl and ties her ankles and legs together, so Cassandra’s warm vagina is pressed against Misty’s stomach, next she strategically places Misty’s hands on Cassandra’s bum cheeks and ties them there, so every time Misty wriggles or moves her hands, she’ll be squeezing Cassandra’s bum cheeks at the same time, she then of course ties Misty’s feet and legs together so she is locked in place. Next Libido first puts some tape over both women’s mouths as gag before she sticks Mist’s head right into Cassandra’s breasts, she leaves enough room for Misty to breath out of her nose, but she makes sure that her mouth and chin are firmly locked in between Cassandra’s tits. She then ties their bodies together, locking them in closer, finally she ties Cassandra’s hands around the back of Misty’s head, so it looks like she deliberately holding Misty’s head against her own breasts. With both women now officially tied together in a very sexual position, Libido takes a step back to admire her work.

“Oooohhh……..So sexy!” Libido declares. Her hand hovers over her own crotch as she is contemplating where or not she should quickly touch herself, but behind her she hears Soph clear her throat deliberately.

“Are you finished, come on otherwise Tina is going to be wondering what’s taking us so long.” Soph interrupts.

“Yes your right, I’m on my way, plus I can always save this mental image for later when I’m the shower.” Libido replies.

“Eeeewww GROSS! I don’t want to accidently imagine my own sister touching herself in the shower.” Soph pulls a face in disgust.

“Ha-Ha, I almost made you though didn’t I.” Libido laughs and jokingly teases Soph.

“Uuurrggh, you’re disgusting, come on, let’s just get changed for god’s sake.” Soph says picking up a uniform from the floor.

Soph get’s changed into Misty’s uniform while Libido get’s changed into Cassandra’s uniform, Libido then closes the toilet door so Misty and Cassandra can properly enjoy their situation Libido has put them in when they wake up, afterwards the two sisters leave the break room.

“Hey Tina. Libido and I have gotten our disguises, we’re heading to the front entrance now, over.” Soph says down her earpiece.

“Copy that, good work you two, I’ll be there shortly.” Tina replies.

Tina is currently following a 32 year old almond black skinned woman with sable brown eyes, she has chocolate cherry black hair styled in a long and curly look, once again she’s wearing the exact same uniform as the other guards, her name badge reads “Renee”.

Renee does her patrols then realizes she in a quite part of the site where nobody can see or hear her, she has a quick peek round to make sure nobody is near by, although she doesn’t realize that Tina is stalking her in the shadows, once Renee thinks the coast is clear she quickly pulls her phone and puts on some music, she turns up the music really loud, which has actually just made Tina’s job even easier.

“He was a skater boy, she said see you later boy, he wasn’t good enough for her, she had a pretty face……….Hhhhhmmmmpppphhhhhh!” Renee’s singing was suddenly interrupted as Tina grabbed her by the mouth with one of her hands.

The music coming from Renee’s phone was so loud that Tina probably need to grab her by the mouth but she couldn’t take that risk, using her other hand she quickly found the spot on Renee’s neck and using her thumb and index finger, she quickly pinched Renee’s neck and gave it a small twist. The nerve pinch was executed perfectly, Renee felt all droopy and tired first of all, as she was just coming down from a caffeine high, she felt all warm and cosy inside as if she had just sat down in a spa bath, a smile came over her face as she gently passed out in Tina’s arms. Tina gently laid her on the floor then picked up the phone and turned the music off.

Tina then shock her head in disbelief, the guards in Heartfelt city just seem to be making their own lives harder and harder, they know that this is the city of infiltrators yet these silly guards insist on going into quiet and secluded places before turning on loud music……Will they ever learn.

Tina bent down and quickly stripped Renee of her uniform, once Renee had been stripped, it’s here we see that Renee is wearing a clay orange silicone bra and a obsidian black thong. Tina pulls out the strands of rope she snagged from the bag earlier as well as the cloth she took and gets to work tying Renee up. Tina rolls her onto her stomach, puts her hands behind her back and ties her wrists together, she then lifts her knees and feet behind her and ties her ankles together, next she ties an additional knot in between the bonds themselves so it seals Renee in a hogtie position. She finally then wrapped a piece of cloth in and around Renee’s mouth before tying it securely as a makeshift gag. Tina didn’t want to do the hogtie position here, but all the crates were sealed tight and Tina had no way of opening them, so she had to do this so she could hide Renee’s body as best as she could.

“Don’t worry, give me an hour or two and when I phone the police, I’ll make sure they know where to find you.” Tina said, although it did not matter as Renee was out like a light and gently snoring through her gag.

Tina got changed into Renee’s uniform before she hurried round to meet Soph and Libido by the main entrance.

Tina regrouped with Soph and Libido at the main entrance, all three sisters nodded to each other before they walked inside. Once inside they started stuck together to keep up appearances that they were just ordinary guards doing a routine patrol as they searched for Chelchis, all they knew was that she refused to take her mask off, so they had to really keep their eyes open, because apart from this, they had no other way to identify what she looked like. But as they were searching, one of the inner warehouse guards called out.

“Hey what are you three doing in here? Rotation isn’t for another two hours yet!” A female guard called out.

“yeah, we got a call from the boss, something about an urgent matter he needs to discuss with the outer guards and the outer guard only.” Soph replied.

“Oh really? What’s so special about you lot then?” The female guard shouts back.

“I don’t know, take it up with the boss, it’s their instructions.” Soph was clever not say that the boss was female or male as there was fifty percent chance it could be incorrect.

“Relax, I’m just kidding, although that explains why I saw Melinda in here a few minutes ago, she seemed like she was in a hurry, because she didn’t say hi to me as she ran passed us.” The guard called out further.

The three sister’s topped and stared with other.

“Say we need Melinda for this meeting, do you happen to know which way she went?” Tina now asks.

“She went towards the packing area, where all the stock is stored, but I haven’t seen her since.” The guard replied.

“Okay thank you!” Tina responds before turning to her sisters.

“That’s got to be here, we have to go now!” Tina, Soph and Libido hurry to the packing area.

However just before they get there, the fire alarm goes off, it seems that several crates of stock has been set on fire, now this fire won’t cause any widespread and nobody will get hurt, but it certainly was enough to destroy vasts amount of stock that was being ready to be despatched. The three sisters stopped and watched as several warehouse workers and some of the inner warehouse guards hurried over with fire extinguishers and started to put out the flames, Tina looked around and saw a glimpse of a masked figure hurrying out one of the fire exits.

“There, I see her, follow me!” Tina shouts.

Libido and Soph follow Tina as they chase after Chelchis.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

As Chelchis runs through the car park and tries to make for a one of the fields behind the warehouse, she hears a cracking of a whip, moments later a whip has wrapped around her bag and she has been pulled onto the floor. Libido then manages to whip the bag off of Chelchis’s shoulder.

“NO, please give that back, my work is not yet finished!” Chelchis shouts.

Libido picks up the bag and passes it to Tina, to which Tina opens it up and see’s several bags of powder, syringes and other several devices including a second mask.

“Look, I don’t know why your doing this, but is this really the correct way to go about things?” Tina asks.

“You wouldn’t understand!” Chelchis snaps.

“Then talk to me, help me to understand what your going through…….Maybe I can even help you.” Tina says trying to get Chelchis to surrender peacefully.

“You can’t help me, no one can……I am so UGLY that if my face gets shown that even the light itself gets frightened, so I have to hide from the sun……..I just don’t want to scare people with my ugliness……….I hide behind my mask until the glow fades………The I plead to the night stars twinkling in the twilight……..I just want one day, to be beautiful………That’s all I want is one GOD DAMN DAY!..........to be normal!” Chelchis punches a crate next to her out of frustration.

Soph and Libido stare at Tina unsure what to do……

“Well hey, I’m a complete stranger aren’t I, so why don’t you take off your mask, you can keep your hood up, then you can show me the REAL you underneath and I can prove to you, just how beautiful you really are underneath.” Tina says with a calm and reassuring tone.

Chelchis lowers her head for a moment then looks up at Tina and her sisters.

“You’ll laugh at me or run away scared, like everybody else.” Chelchis says in a tearful tone.

“NO I won’t, I promise, so come on why don’t you show the world, just how much of a beautiful woman you really are.” Tina shouts back.

Tina then leans to Libido.

“As soon as you see an opening grab her with your whip and knock her out.” She whispers.

“Okay, I’ve got this.” Libido whispers back.

“Soph, follow me closely we’re going to see if we can get closer and try and defuse this without a fight.” Tina whispers to Soph.

“Or you could just get me close enough to so I can punch her lights out.” Soph responds.

“Well in a way that’s what I’m doing, if the original plan fails and she doesn’t take off her mask to allow Libido an opportunity to grab her, then at least you and I will be close enough to jump her.” Tina walks through her plan with her sisters.

“Great idea, okay I’m right behind you.” Soph whispers.

Libido hangs back with her whip ready, while Tina and Soph slowly start to approach Chelchis.

“I bet underneath that mask is an absolutely gorgeous women who the world with both love and adore.” Tina continues further as both her and Soph move in closer.

“Do you………Do you mean it?” Chelchis asks.

“Yes, yes I do!” Tina immediately responds without hesitation.

Chelchis breathes deeply, she doesn’t pull her hood down, but she does take off her mask………Tina, Libido and Soph all suddenly stop in their tracks, their eyes widen as they can’t believe what they’re seeing………….This means that Chelchis is in fact either VERY hideous and ugly under her mask or she’s actually VERY beautiful and gorgeous……………This is something that will NEVER be revealed.

Libido suddenly snaps back into it and cracks her whip, she then quickly wraps it around Chelchis and before she can react Libido presses the button and a spray of knock out gas is released right into Chelchis’s face, Tina and Soph rush over and grab Chelchis before she can hit the floor, Tina even grabs her mask and places it back onto Chelchis’s face to both respect her and to make sure she didn’t feel used. Tina hears that Chelchis is still passing out.

“Just before you go to sleep, I want you to know that it’s all in your head, you are a very beautiful women and you should have so much more confidence in yourself, you do need to face justice for the crimes you’ve committed, but you haven’t hurt anyone, you’ve only damaged some stock, so your sentence should be light.” Tina says as Chelchis falls asleep due to Libido’s knock out gas.

“Do you think she’ll be alright after this?” Soph asks.

Tina just shakes her head.

“I’m honestly not sure, I only said those things to her because I don’t want to feel like we completely tricked her, I just hope she finds the help she desperately needs and one day she becomes a more confident person in herself……….What is it about this city that brings out the worst in people.” Tina reflects on all the different villainesses she and her sister have fought over their lives………..Seraphim, Glitch, Ricochet, Kuebiko, Ulla, The Puppeteer, Theron, Bianca, Reality, Sarah Summers and now……..Chelchis.

Soph and Libido put their hands on Tina’s shoulders…….

“Tina, this is Heartfelt City, there’s a reason it’s been dubbed the beacon to all infiltrators. It brings so many different types of infiltrators here, which I’m afraid even includes the freaks.” Soph says looking down at Chelchis’s unconscious body.

“Please, don’t use that word Soph. She is not a freak, she’s just very sick, she’s in a lot of pain and I hope that somehow or someway she’ll get the help she so desperately needs.” Tina replies.

Libido goes to get some rope to tie up Chelchis in case she wakes up.

“I’m sorry Tina, you know I didn’t mean that, and I meant no disrespect to her, I am sorry.” Soph replies.

Libido gets to work at tying up Chelchis’s body by securing her legs, arms and wrists, because of her mask Libido had no idea where to put a gag, so she just stuck a bit of tape over the masks mouth, just because it wouldn’t feel right if there wasn’t some form of gag on her, even a useless one. Tina gets up and hugs Soph while smiling.

“I know you didn’t mean that, sometimes it’s hard isn’t it to not think of them as that, especially when we see more and more of them everyday don’t we, but it’s okay sister sweetie, I know what you meant.” Tina replies while hugging Soph.

Libido then walks over and lifts up Tina’s arms and gets in on the hug with Soph and Tina.

“Don’t forget your horny sister, she needs some loving too, you know.” Libido says as she gets in on the hug.

“Libido, when do you ever not need some loving.” Soph jokingly replies.

“Hhhhmmmmm, usually when I’m in the shower.” Libido thinks before replying.

“Okay, that’s way too much information to be telling your sister’s, you two keep an eye on our friend here, I’ll go phone for the authorities.” Tina says as she slightly blushes over Libido’s comment.

Tina phones for the police and informs them that they have the culprit in custody, Tina also tells them about the guards that had been mugged for their uniforms and she gives them their exact locations, so she makes sure that all the real security guards get found safe and sound. Once that was done, Tina, Libido and Stasis waited until they heard police sirens, before all three of the sisters left the scene, it was another assignment completed.

A about an hour later……….

Whilst walking home Libido had just discovered a new kinky, sex toy shop, so she was inside……Browsing…….Their goods………Tina and Soph were waiting outside as they really didn’t want to know what Libido was contemplating on buying in there. Whilst waiting Tina notices a new shop is getting ready to open it’s doors, Tina tilts her head and gets a proper look at the store.

“Hey, Soph, check this out, there’s a new chain of bakery stores opening up soon.” Tina observes.
“Oh yeah, we really need to tell Stasis, I mean Stasis does like to kept in the loop when it comes to all things food.” Soph replies after she too saw the bakery sign.

“According to their slogan, this company reckons that they will change the face of baking, forever. Huh, sounds kind of ominous doesn’t it?” Tina adds whilst reading the bakeries sign.

“Yeah it does a bit, but come on, Stasis will be the one who has final judgement on their cookies and cakes, you know what she’s like when it comes to food reviews.” Soph says as she giggles slightly.

“Oh yes, Stasis does like her food reviews, doesn’t she?” Tina says whilst chuckling too.

Moments later Libido left the sex toy shop, carrying a rather full bag………

“Wow, they have some really, REALLY awesome things in there!” Libido says with joy.

“That’s fine, we believe you, there’s no need to show us what’s in the bag………Please DON’T show us what’s in the bag.” Soph nearly pleads.

“Yes, because what you do in the shower Libido, STAYS in the shower.” Tina reinforces.

Libido pulls a face.

“You weren’t saying that the other night were you, when you, Angel and Mag, helped yourself to some ball gags from my private stash did you.” Libido replies.

“Look, I’ve giving you some credits to buy some more haven’t I?” Tina replies slightly embarrassed.

Libido just smiles and jumps on Tina, giving her a massive hug.

“Yeah I know, I’m just joking around with you sister sweetie, besides if you ever want to borrow anything else from my stash to maybe use in the shower for yourselves, all you have to do is ask.” Libido says as she hugs onto Tina.

“NO!!!…….No……Thank you Libido and it’s very sweet of you to offer, but I think I’ll be okay.” Tina responds very quickly and without hesitation.

“Suit yourself.” Libido says as she picks up her bag.

“Come on then, let’s get home and tell Stasis about this bakery opening up, something tells me she’s going to want to know about this.” Tina says as she takes one last look at the sign saying *opening soon* on the bakery shop’s front door.

Then as the three sister’s walk home, Tina wraps her left arm around Soph and wraps her right arm around Libido and gently pulls them in as they continue walking together, these are the things Tina lives for, enjoying life with all her sisters, to her, this is paradise.

END OF CHAPTER THIRTY ONE.
rufusluciusivan

Re: Chapter 31: It's All In The Mind

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Oh! Oh! This part was definitely more... ahem... raunchy than usual. :lol:

A shorter story compared to previous ones, but I don't mind at all. It's nice to have a shorter story from time to time. Plus, it makes reviews easier. :lol:

Good continuation of Blink's subplot. Her scene actually mirrors the previous one, a nice little effect. I appreciated the little nods to the universe (the events with the Holodecks, criminals being aware that 'nine sisters' are currently operating as infiltrators). I'm now waiting to see the payoff.

As always, I enjoyed the interactions between the sisters - whereas it was at the beginning with Angel, or all the little banters between Soph, Libido, and Tina. Angel seems to be taking steps in the right direction, which is a good thing in my opinion, as it changes the status quo. As much as I enjoy the interactions it brings, character development is a good thing, it prevents things from becoming to repetitive.

Chelcis is certainly an interesting villain. Her motivation reminds me a little of 'Calendar Girl' in the cartoon the New Adventures of Batman, a woman who wears a mask constantly because she thinks she's ugly. She's a former model whose carreer was ruined when she became older and she was supplanted by younger models. The end of the episode reveals that she was actually still beautiful, but not in her mind. All she can see now is the little flaws that appeared with time. So I'm going for that headcanon.

Not gonna lie, the scenes when she takes control of other guards are a little sexy, but also indeniably creepy given how she's able to artificially make them crave for some... ahem... 'specific' pleasures. They establish well the dangerosity of her method and definitely give her an aura of menace even though she doesn't kill, and doesn't even hurt others that much. She brings pleasure, but it's forced and artificial.

So I guess that she was the perfect foil for Libido. The running-gag of Libido's status as a self-proclaimed cupid returns, brining one heck of a scene with Cassandra and Misty, my favorite. Good work! Now, that's one scene that's desperately begging for a follow-up. ;) Judging by how these two guards reacted during the accidental kiss, it looks like (while Soph attracts rude people) Libido actually attracts awkwards lovebirds who can't confess to each other. :lol:

(I think I've noticed a few continuity nods. Thank you for that!)

Now, I think I smelt some foreshadowing in the conversation between Misty and Cassandra... Or perhaps it's just me.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Rufusluciusivan - Yes I tried to cut it down a little bit as I always seem to be making them two post long at the moment don't I haha. :lol:

There will be a payoff, don't worry and I'm hoping it will be a bit of a surprise as to what that is, but let's just say that all of Blink's actions won't go unnoticed. ;)

I wouldn't say Angel is out of the woods yet, but yes you are right, she is now heading on the right track and her road to recovery is starting to begin and we know that the rest of her sisters (especially Tina) will be alongside her every step of the way. :D

Aaaahhh that's you view of Chelchis, from my view I see Chelchis as a women who is genuinely ugly, but she has so much love to give inside of her, but she lives in a world of where good looks are favoured over personalities, so she begs to be beautiful for just one day so she can prove that she has so much more to give on the inside, this is also why she uses her hypnotic trances to make guards kind of kinky, because she herself desires to be loved. :D ........But this is just my view, as I say I really wanted everyone to sort of come up with their own view of who Chelchis really is under her mask, so that's why every view of her is correct, because it's how the reader themselves feels. :D

I was really hoping you'd like that scene with Misty and Cassandra, plus it's been a while since Libido has done a sexy bondage position with two guards, so I really wanted to give you something special, I am very pleased you enjoyed it. :D

So you would like to see more of Misty and Cassandra would you, I'm sure I can arrange that, I mean after all we should really know, how they are feeling after their little "Private Time", courtesy of Libido and who knows maybe with a bit more of Libido's magic, love could be in the air once more, she is the self proclaimed cupid of Heartfelt City after all. :D 8-)

Your very welcome, as I say, the chapter you wrote was just so good that I had to make it canon and of course what better way to officially make it canon that to have some continuity references in this chapter itself. so YES, you definitely did see continuity nods and I hope in the next chapter to start with of with a good segment featuring the sisters becoming the "Night Angels" again to stop another gang. :D 8-)

No, no, it's not just you and as I'm sure you can guess by the ending of this chapter, the bakery is getting ready to open it's doors, so soon.......Very soon......In fact so soon that it IS the next chapter haha :lol:..........yes the next chapter will finally see the arrival of the evil baking company, which also means that a few other writers / authours might happen to find some private messages in their inboxes at some point next week as I get the feeling that I'm going to need some guidance, opinions and over all assistance.........I've been hyping this evil baking company up for a few weeks now, so I really want this payoff and the wait, to be worth it! :D 8-) :D
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

No, no, it's not just you and as I'm sure you can guess by the ending of this chapter, the bakery is getting ready to open it's doors, so soon.......Very soon......In fact so soon that it IS the next chapter haha :lol:..........yes the next chapter will finally see the arrival of the evil baking company, which also means that a few other writers / authours might happen to find some private messages in their inboxes at some point next week as I get the feeling that I'm going to need some guidance, opinions and over all assistance.........I've been hyping this evil baking company up for a few weeks now, so I really want this payoff and the wait, to be worth it! :D 8-) :D
Ha! Ha! Now, I don't even know what to expect... On the one hand, a part of me is hoping that it will still remain a slightly plausible plot to have it as part of the main continuity. On the other hand, another part of me guesses that there would be a lot of room for a completely off-the-wall story. In fact, I may also have myself something to share/a question to ask in a private message.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

rufusluciusivan wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 6:35 pm Ha! Ha! Now, I don't even know what to expect... On the one hand, a part of me is hoping that it will still remain a slightly plausible plot to have it as part of the main continuity. On the other hand, another part of me guesses that there would be a lot of room for a completely off-the-wall story. In fact, I may also have myself something to share/a question to ask in a private message.
Oh nice, sounds awesome. If you ever need to ask me anything then please by all means send me a PM as I'm always more than happy to hear what ideas you are thinking of. :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Thank you so much for this spectacular story Trackman. You know I have been anxiously awaiting your introduction of the Mindbender and wow did the story not disappoint!

The concept of Chelchis being ugly or at least thinking she is ugly is really interesting. And of course this makes her want to do more than just knock the guards out. She makes them see her has beautiful and then gets them heavily turned on.

Also interesting is the fact she isn't really a hypnotist. Instead she uses hypnotic drugs on the young women. Once the drugs have taken effect, then she controls their minds.

I have to say the scene with Melissa and Kayla is just too good be believe. First off it is fantastic that the scene involves two pretty women in their mid-20s, one blonde and one brunette. At least I assume they are pretty as they are referred to as "bound beauties" later.

I also think it’s fun that Kayla and Melissa are so engaged in their Kong/Godzilla debate that they don't notice Chelchis until she is right in front of them. As you have noted given what happens in Heartfelt City you would think they would hire smarter guards. Regardless, I love how Kayla and Melissa make themselves easy targets.

So cool how the hypnotic powder entrances the two girls so quickly. Before they can realize the danger and do more than instinctively wipe their eyes their minds are under Chelchis' total control. The two young, pretty girls are her playthings.

I love the way Chelchis makes them stare into each other’s eyes while getting increasingly turned on. And wow the description of them stripping each other while continuing to stare into each other’s eyes is so hot.

And of course the fact she makes them wrap their arms and legs around each other and press their breasts together is amazing. Also great is how she has them so controlled she can so easily bound and gag them and tie them together. I can't get over the image of the sexy blonde and brunette in their undies grinding and trusting against each other while moaning in pleasure. Obviously Chelchis' hypnotic control has Melissa and Kayla highly turned on.

So cool the way Melissa and Kayla are so heavily controlled that they obediently so something that will probably give them each mild concussions. Love the "now be so kind and bonk heads together, knocking yourselves out" command.

And that scene, wow! Lovely Kayla's pretty blue eyes staring in to Melissa's beautiful face while Melissa's green eyes stare back at Kayla. The two cuties are tied together and have their breasts pressed hard against each other. The mouths are filled ball gags. Then, as they are commanded to do, they pull back their heads and "bonk" their foreheads smash together. Both instantly knocked out. So sexy thinking of their heads slumping onto each other's shoulder. Chelchis then drags them under the desk to hide them.

The Melinda scene is wonderful too. First off, another great "dumb guard" mistake. Melinda allows herself to get close enough that Chalchis can easily inject her. The drug works just as fast as the powder and poor young Melinda is fully entranced in seconds.

Then wow, the idea of Melinda stripping off her uniform while moaning and groaning lustfully and even squeezing her breasts. Then I love Melinda almost pleading with Chelchis to tie her up and gag her. And love the description of Chelchis tying her up and the nice touch of the crotch rope to give Melinda a little more pleasure. And the fluffy handcuffs are a great touch.

And I think it is amazing that basically Chelchis basically knocked Melinda out with an orgasm.

Then we have the team arrive. Kind of fun that Chelchis and the sisters are there for different reason but they both knock out guards and steal their uniforms. These poor women. No matter what they are just going to get knocked out.

Loved the Cassandra Misty scene. The kiss is so fun. And I love the idea of them wrapped together only having time to be a bit embarrassed (albeit still letting their lips stay together) before "puff" out comes Libido's wonderful purple gas and the lovely young women go nighty night. Love the idea of them falling on top of each other.

And of course the way Libido tied Cassandra and Misty together it fantastic and quite sexy. I particularly like the fact she puts Cassandra's most intimate zone against Misty's stomach and that she puts Misty's face in between Cassandra's breasts. And of course it is cool she ties them so the Cassandra is holding Misty's face in her chest.

Then the wonderful Renee scene. First off, another "dumb guard" mistake. Listening to music? Really, just makes it that much easier to take her out.

Of course, as I have said before, I love the nerve pinch. I really found your description of what Renee felt interesting. I also envisioned the pinch causes at least some degree of pain, at least when it is initially applied. Your description is interesting in that Renee actually seems to experience a bit of pleasure from the pinch.

One last question I am left pondering. Chelchis' drugs and her abilities work quickly and easily on the guards. However, would they work as well on others? Is it possible that perhaps Melinda, Melissa and Kayla were just particularly easy to control for some reason or is it that the drugs are just that good.

Just such a great, great story.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditions142 - I know you've been waiting patiently, so I just couldn't leave you waiting anymore, I know I didn't include many scenes with the Mindbender, but I wanted to purely focus on making her scenes as detailed and as wonderful as I possibly could, because I know that hypnotising a guard is a favourite technique of yours, so I really wanted to do it justice for you. :D

Oh yes, have no fear both Melissa and Kayla are two very attractive women, so they naturally needed to be called "bound beauties". ;)

Haha, something tells me that all the guards in Heartfelt City get distracted very easily don't they, allowing anyone to catch them "Off-guard", quite literally. :D
I love the way Chelchis makes them stare into each other’s eyes while getting increasingly turned on. And wow the description of them stripping each other while continuing to stare into each other’s eyes is so hot.

And of course the fact she makes them wrap their arms and legs around each other and press their breasts together is amazing. Also great is how she has them so controlled she can so easily bound and gag them and tie them together. I can't get over the image of the sexy blonde and brunette in their undies grinding and trusting against each other while moaning in pleasure. Obviously Chelchis' hypnotic control has Melissa and Kayla highly turned on.

Thank you! When I was writing this chapter, I really had to do my best with this hypnotic scenes as I know that this is the one you've been really waiting for, so I really wanted to do you proud on this one. I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed it. :D

I remember you telling me of how you like it when two guards are forced to bonk each other's heads together to knock each other out, so I just couldn't help myself, i needed to include another scene of it, just for your viewing pleasure. :D

The scene with Melinda was certainly fun to write, I also remember you saying to me a little while ago, that you wanted to see a guard actually be bought to orgasm before passing out, so I thought of a way to actually give that to you, so I'm pleased that so far I've been able to gives you all the things you've wanted. :D

Of course, Libido is the self proclaimed cupid of Heartfelt City and she wanted to prove this, hence why she tied up Cassandra and Misty is such a sexy position, not only that, but judging by the way these two lovely ladies didn't exactly stop kissing even though they were embarrassed, something tells me that they might actually enjoying waking up, tied to each other in such a kinky way. ;)

I do try to describe the effects of the nerve pinch through the guards minds, for instance, some guards get the feeling they've stepped into a nice hot shower, some guards get the feeling that they've been tucked into a nice warm bed to rest....That sort of thing, I am happy that I am still able to write them to your satisfaction. :D

Honestly, off the top of my head, I would say that the drugs Chelchis uses are just really powerful and really quick, all Chelchis wants is for people to see her as a beautiful woman, so it makes sense of her drugs were fast acting, so she can live her fantasy, then of course she have her cheeky fun with the guards under her complete control. :D ;)

Many, many, many thanks Meditions, I have been really keen to write this chapter as I know it's one you've been really wanting, so I'm thrilled I was able to to finally finish it and release it. Not only that but I am extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed it because as I said, this has been a chapter you've been waiting for, so I really wanted to make it payoff for you, I'm grateful to hear that I was able to do so. Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you very much for your awesome feedback and I'm happy that you really enjoyed this. :D
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

I was going to give my theory on Chelchis, but then I saw that Rufusluciusivan already had! Perhaps not my final theory, but I definitely thought of Calendar Girl from that Batman episode. "All she can see are the flaws."

I was also thinking of Madame Masque from Marvel, who originally wore her mask to cover up actual facial scars and decided to keep wearing it even after her face was healed. I assume Chelchis is something of an amalgamation of these two women. :D

Guessing aside, another very good chapter. I love Blink's little side-adventures. Here it's a brisk, enjoyable scene with a good action climax. Interested to see where her arc is headed.

I'm not the greatest fan of mind-control techniques, but Chelchis had an air of mystery about her that made her an above-average antagonist. And the way she uses mind control of other women as a way to boost her own self-esteem gives her a sympathetic quality, even as she's not someone I'd expect to root for.

It was fun watching the hapless guards get caught in the middle of the hero vs. villain fight, getting mugged by Chelchis and the sisters alike. Tina's takedown of Renee was probably my favorite; I like how Tina assures that she'll contact the police to find the guards when the mission is over. Nice to have those little distinguishing moments from time to time to show that the heroines aren't as callous in their muggings as the villainesses.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Tirepanted - She could be an amalgamation of madame masque and calendar girl, if that is how you view, honestly all theories and views of her are correct. As you probably in my reply above I have my own theory as to whom I think she is, but this is jut my view of her, I wanted to make her a character that allows the reader to come up with their own idea of her, rather than having the story telling the reader who and what she is. :D

I am going to try and make Blinks arc worth the pay off, I won't spoil anything for you, but I'm hopefully going to make it worth it. :D
And the way she uses mind control of other women as a way to boost her own self-esteem gives her a sympathetic quality, even as she's not someone I'd expect to root for.
Now that is an interesting analysis of Chelchis, she uses her mind control to make women lust over her so she feels desired and gets a confidence boost. I like your thinking. :D

Of course. When heroines and villainesses collide, you can always guarantee that they'll be a trail of women who have been mugged for their uniforms behind them. It's somewhere in the rule book haha. :D :lol:

Many thanks everyone for all your feedbacks and I liked hearing the different thoughts you all had on Chelchis's mindset, I noticed that everyone had their own different overall thoughts on her, so it was pretty cool seeing all these different views and opinions. Many, many thanks again. :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Trackman281 wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 3:17 pm Many, many, many thanks Meditions, I have been really keen to write this chapter as I know it's one you've been really wanting, so I'm thrilled I was able to to finally finish it and release it. Not only that but I am extremely pleased to hear that you enjoyed it because as I said, this has been a chapter you've been waiting for, so I really wanted to make it payoff for you, I'm grateful to hear that I was able to do so. Honestly, from the bottom of my heart, thank you very much for your awesome feedback and I'm happy that you really enjoyed this. :D
So kind of you to add those things you knew I would enjoy.

That is one thing I really enjoy about your stories. You always add such great ideas. One thing I found fun in this story (which I forgot to mention in my last post) was the little touch about the underwear Kayla and Melissa were wearing. Kayla had very racy underwear while Melissa wore much more conservative underwear. It creates a fun dynamic as you image them with their sexy bodies wrapped together. I love those little subtle touches in your stories.

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”