Chapter 31: It's All In The Mind

Trackman281

Re: Chapter 31: It's All In The Mind

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditions142 - Thank you very much. As I think everyone knows by now, I do have a habit of making all the guards in my stories wear revealing and sexy underwear don't I haha. But I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying them. :D
So kind of you to add those things you knew I would enjoy.
Honestly it was no problem at all. :D As I'm sure everyone knows, I read the feedbacks of all my chapters very thoroughly and I make mental notes on what people do like, what they don't like and what they would like to see more of. So I'm always more than happy to write scenarios that you genuinely want to see. :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

rufusluciusivan wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:44 pm
Not gonna lie, the scenes when she takes control of other guards are a little sexy, but also indeniably creepy given how she's able to artificially make them crave for some... ahem... 'specific' pleasures. They establish well the dangerosity of her method and definitely give her an aura of menace even though she doesn't kill, and doesn't even hurt others that much. She brings pleasure, but it's forced and artificial.
As I continue to be totally intrigued by Chelchis, I like your take on her here Rufusluciusivan.

Yes, it is true her technique is a bit creepy. Let's face it, all she had to do was knock out the guards to steal their uniforms to get past them but she did so much more.

Interesting that in the case of Melissa and Kayla, while she still makes them see her as beautiful, she directs their cravings towards each other. However, in Melinda's case Cherlchis forced the young guard to lust after her.

Your point about the aura of menace is quite interesting. Given the control she has of the young women, she could allow herself do all sorts of awful things. Instead of making Kayla and Melissa knock each other out, she could have made them shoot each other or break each other's necks. However, as you say she doesn't hurt them that much. Banging their heads together obviously hurt them a bit but they lost consciousness quickly and the worst thing they should experience when they wake up are a bit of a headache and a sensitive lump on their foreheads.

Certainly Chelchis tools and skills are interesting. I had actually somehow missed something on my initial read through. That is the description of the incident Tinker and Tina review. It seems to indicate Melissa and Kayla have no recollection of what happened. Seems the powder, Chelchis' abilities or a combination of both erased the women's memories.

Interesting too that even after Melissa and Kayla wake up and are no longer under Chelchis' spell, they remain extremely turned on by each other. Guess some of the spell lingers.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditions142 - Chelchis really has got your attention hasn't she. I certainly will have to bring her back for you at some point in the future, because judging by the feedback she's gotten, it seems it would be silly not to use her again. :D

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”