Chapter 30.5: Chronicles of Heartfelt City

rufusluciusivan

Re: Chapter 30.5: Chronicles of Heartfelt City

Post by rufusluciusivan »

And of course you would know I would love this one with the guard component.
I figured out you would. ;)

Elsa's and Ellie's scene was a good way to highlight BB's strength and to bring a humorous moment of she and her sister casually discussing while she's disarming and knocking them out. Though it tells something about the level of these two specific guards!

I take note of the fact that you enjoyed guards being knocked out without losing their uniforms for once. It's true that we often have an 'efficient' way of writing on this board: Whenever a guard appears and gets a little description, she must lose her uniform.Though it is true that given the fact that infiltrators are often in smaller number, not all guards need to be stripped. There's bound to be some (lucky?) ones who are just knocked out and trussed up without losing their uniform. Food for thought... I'll definitely try to keep it in mind the next time there's a compound infiltration. I guess a bound fully-clothed guard also has its charms! :lol:

The part in Sarah's compound was a little redundant coming shortly after Protecting One's Lifestyle, but I enjoyed writing it nonetheless. Didn't even notice the redundance before I posted this story actually!

The arousal reactions of Marie's dart are a running gag at that point, so it's funny to alternate between women who are affected and women who aren't.

Esther's and Melody's part was my favorite. Plus, darting of unaware guards. ;) Just loved the irony of their conversation. I don't think Melody was turned on by the drug. I don't think she would need it to hold on her cuter partner's thighs. I bet she was just subconsciously making the most of her situation. :lol: As for the corset bra, either plans for after the shift... or just me trying to give them more unique undergarments at random. You decide! :lol:
I see a trend developing with Melody. Here when she is knocked out she ends up in Esther's lap. When we previously saw Melody getting knocked out she ended up with her face buried in Porsha's breasts.
Didn't even realize that it would be a call-back to a previous scene of hers, so it's purely accidental! Though to be fair, as far as I'm concerned, that's how at least half of the running gags started.

Of course the robo-bee would be featured!

Ah, sentries and bushes... Too bad for them it's mostly the infiltrators (and the Phantoms) who are showing enough self-awareness to realize how much of a hot spot for infiltrators they are. Where's Primrose when you need her? :lol:

Several people commented a while ago about that they were longing for more realism in the women's body types, and ever since I've tried to include more women on the chubby/portly side.

Soph and Marie are both accomplished uniform stealers by that point. Stripping two unconscious guards while doing something else is easy, they now the moves by heart.

Dawn was indeed the most unlucky one. Unfortunately for her, I wanted a little more variety in the takedowns. She's competent at her job, she just had a small slip up. At least Mag made it quick... (... and she won't tell.) I greatly enjoy Trackman's gadgets in general, so I was glad to be able to try to write them being used.

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”