Chapter 30: Puppets without strings

Trackman281

Chapter 30: Puppets without strings

Post by Trackman281 »

SIDE NOTE: Same as usual, I've written it too long again it needs to be uploaded into two parts, this is PART ONE! :D

CHAPTER 30: PUPPETS WITHOUT STRINGS

“Heartfelt City………A cesspool of scum and villainy, now to anyone outside looking in, this probably seems like a paradise…….Women of all different nationalities, from all walks of life living here, with the Female’s over populating the Male’s by a ten to one margin, this certainly is the place to come if your looking to find love or hell just a one night stand……..But what about the one’s who actually live here? This city is ruled by a corrupt mayor and his rich better than you attitude, pathetic excuse for a daughter……..This city brings out all the crazies, I’ve seen and heard reports of all sorts of freaks and strange occurrences that happen all across Heartfelt, it makes me sick……….This city is ruled by evil, but not everyone is evil, every time I hear about a new freak or a gang being taken down I know who’s doing it……….Tina and her sisters………The only good people left in this city………Well I think it’s time I started to do some good of my own. Shannon needs a future, I will make sure my daughter has everything…….I don’t want her to become like me…….No, Shannon won’t become like me, she’ll have a future, hell I KNOW that one day she’ll be the new mayor of this city and she’ll do things right, when she grows up………She won’t make the same mistakes I’ve made, I know it.” Blink monologues in her head.

Blink rolls down a hill in front of several parked vehicles, that are stopped at a main gate, she then rolls underneath one of them and clings to the top, moments later the vehicles go into the compound. Once she’s inside Blink rolls out from under the car and ducks behind a load of drums.

“When Tina took down the Neon Goons, this left a massive power vacuum for all the other gangs to come out from their little hidey holes and try to stake their claim to whatever parts of the city they can get hold of. So this is how I’m going to do my part, Tina and her sisters are always taking down the big threats……I’ll work on the lesser evils, I’m going to takedown the other gangs that threaten Heartfelt City, starting with these jumps who I remember oh so well……..The HoloDecks and of course their little edgy leader V1ck13.” Blink thinks to herself.

Blink watches as several Holodeck members start unloading the cars, they are filled with laptops and other pieces of equipment. Blink sneaks’ round and sneaks up on one of the members who’s just out of sight from the other Holodecks.

This Holodeck member is 26 years old, she’s wearing tight black leather trousers, black boots with blue studs on the top, a black long-sleeved shirt, a blue jacket with blue neon sticks dangling off of it and black leather gloves, she has strawberry blonde hair, tied back in a pony tail, white skin and green eyes, not that this would matter to Blink, but her name was “Zoe.”

Zoe had the boot of the car wide open so nobody can see her, Blink uses this opportunity and grab Zoe, placing one hand over her mouth and one arm around her neck, Blink then kicks Zoe in the back of one of her knees, so she falls. Blink now has her hold locked in tight. Zoe tries to reach for her gun that she had foolishly left on the floor, but her fingertips don’t even touch it, she then uses what ever energy she has left in a last-ditch effort to call for help, but with Blink’s hand wrapped tightly over he mouth, all she does is waste her time. Moment later, Zoe lets out a few muffled grunts before she gently falls asleep in Blink’s lap. Blink then nods to herself and grabs Zoe by her wrists and drags her behind the drums.

Blink gets to work and strips Zoe, she unclips and removes her boots, she has a bit of trouble pulling off Zoe’s leather trousers, but manages to eventually, she then unzips and removes her jacket, before she hastily pulls Zoe’s top, up and over her body, letting her fall back down on her back afterwards. Finally she undoes the velcro on Zoe’s gloves and whips them off her hands. Underneath her clothes Zoe is wearing a black G-string and a dark blue plunge bra. Zoe was wearing a pair of blue ankle sicks, but Blink has helped herself to those too as Blink herself wasn’t wearing any socks under her own shoes and it looks like Zoe’s shoes might rub her feet.

Blink then pulls our several zip ties she had on a belt around her waist, to which she quickly zip ties Zoe’s arms, legs, ankles, wrists and her torso before she whips out a cloth, rolls it up and ties it around Zoe’s mouth as a gag. Blink then lifts Zoe’s body up and dumps her into one of the empty drums before gently pacing the lid back on, not all the way of course as Zoe wouldn’t be able top breath, she leaves a gap big enough to let a good amount of fresh air to enter. With this, she then get’s changed into Zoe’s clothes.

Ince changed, Blink grabs a load of laptops from the boot of the car and follows the other Holodecks inside, on her way though she sticks several EMP devices and a few trackers on the laptops, so the police can find them. She follows the Holodeck members into a room and places the laptops down, next to the others, then whilst the other members either leave or just hang around chatting, Blink uses this distraction to sneak away and enters a computer room, when she get’s inside she see’s V1ck13 and one of the Female Holodecks working at one of the computers, Blink then quietly locks the door and disables it, so nobody can get in or out.

“Hey Vick, long time no see.” Blink announces.

“You! Should have known you’d be the one who wanted to take me, so who sent you? Was it the Crimson Lancers?” V1ck13 snaps, after seeing Blink.

“No, I’m working on my own accord, but don’t worry I’ll be going for both the Crimson Lancer’s and The Raven’s soon enough.” Blink says whilst cracking her knuckles.

V1ck13 and her fellow gang member rush Blink, but Blink flips one of the tables over causing her two attackers to momentarily stop, Blink then leaps over the turned table and round house kicks the female Holodeck goon right in the side of her jaw, causing her to fall down unconscious. V1ck13 grabs Blink from behind, but Blink uses her bum and shunts V1ck13 in her stomach causing her to stumble backwards, but V1ck13 grabs hold of a pistol that was on one of the work stations. Blink immediately ducks for cover as V1ck13 unleashes a hail of bullets straight at Blink.

Blink crawls through the work stations as V1ck13 desperately fires her gun and tries to get a shot on Blink. But whilst she is shooting away, Blink is counting all the shots V1ck13 has fired in her mind, then after the sixteenth bullet has be fired, Blink knows she’s out of ammo and will need to reload. Blink then appears and jumps over one of the work stations, V1ck13 tries to fire, but her gun just clicks, Blink thought correctly, she was out of ammo…….Before V1ck13 can react, Blink lands strong right punch straight to the side of V1ck13 face causing her to go down hard, as V1ck13 hits the floor, she has just enough time to turn and look up, only to see a second punch come straight for her face, before it hits her and her world turns to black.

V1ck13 falls back unconscious, Blink then quickly radios it in, and asks her associates her call the police and to follow Blinks coordinates. Much to Blink’s surprise she hears the siren’s coming quite quickly, so she grabs a load of computer cable and hogties and gags both V1ck13 and her other goon before she re-enables to the door console and slips out unnoticed, once she’s out, she quickly strips out of her Holodeck disguise and chucks it into a bin, she then gets changed back into her infiltration suit, just in case the police mistake her as one of the Holodecks trying to escape, with this, she disappears into the night.

A short while later though, Blink goes to a cashpoint where she checks her accounts, she has been paid 3000 credits for taking down V1ck13 and the Holodecks. Blink then transfers 2000 credits straight to her daughter’s (Shannon’s) savings account but keeps the last thousand credits for herself so she can buy food and pay the rent of her flat.

“There you go sweetie, I know your never see anymore, but mummies always going to be watching over you.” Blink says to herself as the transaction goes through successfully.

Blink then sighs to herself as she does miss her daughter, but with her life as an infiltrator and the amount of enemies she makes, Blink knows that the less people who know about Shannon, the better, because Blink maybe an infiltrator veteran, but her one and only weakness will always be her daughter.

Blink takes her card out of the machine and heads back for her home.

************************************************************************************************************************************

A female prison guard does her nightly rounds, she is 24 years old, she has white skin, long blonde hair done up in a bun, she’s wearing black laced boots, black trousers, a blue security shirt, an equipment belt and a security cap, she has a name badge which reads “Tiffany”.

Now this is only Tiffany’s second day on the job, so very few people actually know what Tiffany looks like and how her voice sounds like, Tiffany patrols the corridors when she suddenly hears one of the convicts.

“Hey, get in there, the woman next to me was screaming something about not being able to take it anymore, now she won’t answer me!” A female voice shouts.

Tiffany rushes to the cell next to the female voices and see’s a lone female dangling from a wall, kind of like a puppet……..Tiffany swears under her breath several times, before she unlocks the cell and rushes in.

“Hey, hey, what the hell did you do………..Hhhuuurrrkkkk!” Tiffany’s words are cut short as she is suddenly pounced upon.

The Puppeteer’s arms still dangle, she seems to have grabbed Tiffany with her bare feet. She has stuck one of her feet across Tiffany’s mouth, kind of like a hand gag, but it’s now a foot gag…….She also has her other leg wrapped around Tiffany’s neck as she squeezes hard, cutting off all the oxygen going to her brain.

Tiffany’s eyes widen, she doesn’t know what’s worse……Being tricked by a convict on her second day OR……Having the Puppeteer’s bare feet shoved across and nearly in her mouth………..After a minute or two of Tiffany trying to fight out and reach for her radio to get help, Tiffany just falls straight to her knees, her eyes roll back, then she passes out fast asleep. The Puppeteer smiles to herself, before she uncoils herself off Tiffany and off her hanging bars, like a spider descending onto the floor, she then crawls over and checks Tiffany’s pulse, Tiffany is alive and well, but her pride might tell a different story when she wakes up.

The Puppeteer strips Tiffany of her uniform, when she had stripped her, it is revealed that Tiffany is wearing a pear of garnet red classic brief panties and a sangria purple bandeau bra, she was wearing a pair of thick black socks, but Puppeteer took them to complete her disguise, she also took her head band too.

She then got changed into Tiffany’s uniform before she ripped the prison outfit she was wearing and tied up Tiffany’s ankles, legs, arms and wrists, she then used the rest as a gag. The Puppeteer then stashed Tiffany’s body into one of the corners then left the cell, locking the door behind her. The female voice that originally called for the real Tiffany’s attention then starting to laugh.

“You see, I told you it would work, this new guard looked like you enough in appearance and because she’s so new here, nobody will know what she properly looks like yet.” The voice said.

A smile goes across the Puppeteer’s face then she approaches to the cell door.

“A drunk tongue is an honest tongue…….Thank you my friend!” She says through the bars.

“Oh no, no the pleasure was mine…….Now about the rest of our little agreement.” The figure steps out of the shadows and it is revealed to be Kuebiko.

The Puppeteer takes off one of the prison cell keys and passes it to Kuebiko.

“Excellent…….Wow, look at you, you really are one beautiful PUPPET aren’t you.” Kuebiko says playing on the Puppeteer’s broken mind.

“Yes……yes……yes…….The one who bares’ the crown of sorrow, knows that you see only truth.” The Puppeteer replies.

“Exactly, now don’t worry about me, you go and have some fun, oh and when you see Tina, would you please pass on a message for me?” Kuebiko asks.

The Puppeteer nods and leans in, so the Kuebiko can whisper it to her, after she’s finished Kuebiko goes back into the middle of her cell and sits back down on her chair, she tucks the cell key Puppeteer just gave her, up one of her sleeves.

“Now Tiffany, don’t you have prison rounds to do?” Kuebiko chuckles.

The Puppeteer then suddenly snaps into life as if she really is Tiffany and starts carrying on with the real Tiffany’s rounds.

“Alright, convicts, lights out, I don’t want to have to come into your cells and make you!” The Puppeteer says whilst finishing Tiffany’s rounds for her.

Kuebiko just sits back and smiles, she’s manipulated the Puppeteer perfectly……..

************************************************************************************************************************************

The next morning at the sister’s flat.

Soph ties her hair back and puts her headphones on, she then starts playing heavy metal music, or to be more specifically, she starts listening to “Arch Enemy”, she starts to nod her head back and forth as she feels the music getting her adrenaline going, she then starts punching and kicking a punching bag that is placed on the sister’s balcony, she is wearing a pair of black trousers and a black tank top whilst she does her morning workout.

Tinker monitors her systems for any activity over night, she spots a news broadcast about the Holodecks being arrested last night, while Tinker is a hundred percent sure, she has a good feeling that Blink was behind this, Tinker’s eyes then narrow before they widen.

“Hey Tina, come check this out!” She shouts.

Tina and Marie come walking over and look over Tinker’s shoulders at the screen.

“Damn it, the Puppeteer, got free last night.” Tina says observing the screen.

“In a way though, she did it perfectly, she impersonated the guard that mostly looked like her and it helped that the guard she replaced was only on her second night of the job, so barely anyone would recognise her yet.” Tinker says as she scrolls through the articles.

“Great, so what do we do?” Marie asks.

“Well, here’s the problem, The Puppeteer doesn’t have any motives, she’s unpredictable, she just goes around mugging women for their uniforms, there’s no patterns, no methods, all she wants to do is impersonate other women, which means that finding her is going to be like finding a needle in a haystack……..Buried in a load of other haystacks.” Tina replies.

Tinker hack into Heartfelt’s CCTV systems and starts scanning through the streets hoping to catch a glimpse of the Puppeteer. She scans around for several minutes, then stops on one of the many camera’s.

“This was taken, roughly two hours ago, it seems that the Puppeteer is indeed somewhere in the city, in this picture she’s still wearing the guard’s uniform, but this was two hours ago, she could have replaced and impersonated several women by now.” Tinker says as she continues to monitor the camera’s

Tina rubs her head then stands up to go and get changed.

“Okay, I’ll go find, Tinker, please maintain contact with me so I know where to look.” Tina says as she steps into another room to get changed.

“Hey, Tina I’m coming with you, two pair of eyes are better than one, aren’t they?” Marie shouts

“Okay, you can come with me, just please be safe, this Puppeteer woman is triple jointed and she’s a former contortionist, so she’s capable of pulling off all sorts of things.” Tina says, making Marie aware.

“That’s fine, I’ve got your back Tina!” Marie says as she too starts getting changed into a catsuit.

Soph walks in from the balcony and grabs a towel to wipe the sweat off her forehead, she starts playing a air guitar whilst she listens to her heavy metal, but she stops when she see’s Marie and Tina come out wearing catsuits, she pauses her music and takes off her headphones.

“Hey, what’s going on?” She calls over.

“The Puppeteer got out last, Marie and I are going to find her and re-capture her.” Tina explains.

“Cool, I’m in!” Soph surprisingly shouts.

“Wait, what?” Marie replies somewhat confused.

“Yeah screw it, count me in, all of our other sister’s are out doing the weekly food shop aren’t they, so I don’t have anything else better to do, besides, you will need a good brawler to come with you, just in case this Puppeteer wants to throw down.” Soph says whilst rubbing her hands.

“Very well, it’ll be nice to have some company.” Tina says.

Soph doesn’t change into a catsuit, instead she just changes into a pair of black shorts and a black vest with the heavy metal band “Caliban” written on the front, she then puts on her boots and is ready to go. Before they leave, Tinker hands the three sisters each, an earpiece so they can keep contact and a small hidden camera so Tinker can monitor the situation if they get separated at any time. She also passes Tina a bag full of supplies, such as Zip ties, rope, cloth and other things they might need.

“So then, where should we start?” Tina says as she slings the bag on her back.

“Hhhmm, I guess start at the beginning and work form there, I’ll give you the coordinates for where Puppeteer’s last sighting was, and I guess we take it from there?” Tinker suggests.

“Sounds like a good plan to me, okay, let’s go get her.” Tina says with a confident voice.

“Right!” Both Marie and Soph shout as they follow Tina out the front door.

The Puppeteer returns to hideaway den, because the police took her in straight away, they never did find where she was hiding out, so her den was left untouched, once inside she stripped out of the guard uniform as this bored her now, she then grabbed one of puppet like leotards from a hanging rack and got changed into it. She then packed a bag with supplies and smiled to herself in a broken mirror before she leaves her den, in search for a new uniform.

As Puppeteer walks the streets, a street performer catches her eyes, she tilts her head and studies the performers, the performer is “Cynthia” and it seems she’s found herself a new mime outfit, since her run in with Mag a few days prior.

Cynthia seems to have moved positions as her performing box no longer faces an alleyway but just a solid brick wall, evendentally she learned from that mistake last time. The Puppeteer smiles to herself, then start to walk straight Cynthia, her eyes filled with joy as she gets ready to pounce on Cynthia and take her clothes……….Then, it seems Cynthia is spared a second mugging, because just as the Puppeteer was about to strike, a female gardener walked straight passed, immediately catching the Puppeteer’s attention…….Then as if a cat getting distracted by a laser pen, the Puppeteer now started to follow the gardener, she wanted her clothes instead.

The female gardener was 32 years old, she had ebony black skin, she had long black fuzzy hair tied back, hazel brown eyes, she was wearing a set of one size fits all green overalls, she also had a green cap on and a pair of beige thick boots on, an ID tag hung off her overalls read “Blossom”………Fitting name.

Blossom went up to her van and opened the back door where all her gardening tools were, she grabbed a leaf blower and slung it around her body, she then closed the van and locked it, before she wondered into a local park. The Puppeteer followed her the entire time. Blossom put her sound proof headphones and turned on the leaf blower, she then started to make her way around the park, The Puppeteer followed from a distance.

After a while Blossom was making her way through some thick shrubbery, it was here where the Puppeteer struck, she leapt out from the bushes, performed a hand stand then wrapped her thighs around Blossom’s neck before she violently pulled her into the bushes. Once inside the bushes, the Puppeteer stretched her arms and back all the way behind so she could grab the soles of her feet her hands, once she did, she then pulled as hard as she could, this made a type of sleeper hold which locked Blossom firmly in place. Blossom tried her best to punch at the Puppeteer’s legs, but this proved to be fruitless as she watched a blank and emotionless look on the Puppeteer’s face as Blossom herself slowly drifted off to sleep.

Once she was out cold, the Puppeteer rolled off her prey and checked her pulse to make sure she was still alive, once she confirmed that she was alive and fine, just taking a nice long sleep, the Puppeteer got to work. She shut off the leaf blower and unstrapped it from Blossom’s back, she then unlaced and removed her boots and her hat, finally she unclipped Blossom’s overall and pulled her out from it, she was wearing a white T-shirt underneath but the Puppeteer took that from her too and she figured it was part of the uniform. Once she did this it is revealed that Blossom is wearing a pair of ankle white socks, a crocodile green halter bra and a pair of white French cut panties. Now that Blossom was only in her underwear, the Puppeteer open up her bag and pulled out several stands of rope and a thin white cloth. She wrapped the rope around Blossom’s body and tied up her legs, thighs, shoulders, elbow and then wrapped several strands around her upper body before tying them together, sealing Blossom in her bonds, she finished up by tying the clothes in and around her mouth as a gag. She made sure that Blossom was hidden well enough in the bushes so nobody would find her for several hours.

The Puppeteer then smiled as she got changed into Blossom’s gardening uniform. Once she was changed, she then picked up the leaf blower, turned it back on and continued to do Blossom’s work, to her credit she swept and cleared the entire park of rubbish and debris, she even raked all the leaves together and cleared them all away, she then went down to Blossom’s van and unlocked it, she packed everything away back inside all neat and tidy and even re-arranged a few of the tools back to their correct places. Puppeteer then closed the van doors and locked it again, she gave herself a confident nod in the van’s rear-view mirror, before her eyes widen again…………She was bored again and needed a new uniform.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

As the three sisters made their way to the last known location of the Puppeteer, Tina looked at Soph as they kept walking.

“Hey, you know I am deeply sorry, that I it took me so long to find you when Kuebiko had you.” Tina said whilst swallowing hard.

“Aaahh that’s cool, you managed to get her in the end and I’m alive and well, aren’t I?” Soph said trying to put Tina’s mind at ease.

“I know, it’s just, I made you a promise didn’t I, when I found out you were missing, I spent weeks, just searching for you, I searched so many places, that I genuinely wondered if I was going in circles and that you were right under my nose the whole time and I just couldn’t see you……….I NEVER forgot you, I never gave up and I never stopped until I found you……….I just want you to know that.” Tina said.

All three sisters suddenly stopped.

“Tina, I know……….Do you remember when I first met you? The company wanted me to follow you as my mentor didn’t they………God they so full of themselves………..Oh god, do you remember how I was? I was this little goody, goody, always play by the books idiot wasn’t I, that I believed that the company was always right no matter what, haha good god.” Soph says reflecting on her time when she first met Tina.

“Oh yeah and I even remember your first ever disguise……..We mugged those two cheerleaders in the bathroom didn’t we.” Tina says, joining in with Soph remeiniscion.

“YES!.......My god I remember now, I even took that cheerleaders bra and panties didn’t I, because it was my first ever time and I genuinely thought that as an infiltrator I was supposed to take EVERYTHING, from the woman I was replacing.” Soph says as she remembers.

“Wait, you actually took that woman’s bra and panties on your first disguise?” Marie said with a cheeky smile.

“Yeah, she actually did too, came as a shock to me as well.” Tina replied to Marie with a smile.

“Her underwear was still very warm when I put it on.” Soph shakes her head as she remembers.

All three of the sisters then share a joyful laugh together before Soph grabs hold of Tina’s hand.

“You know it was you right? You’re the one that made me see, that I could be so much more, you’re the one that made me think for myself, you made me realize that I could have a purpose……..I could have a name……….I could actually have a family…………..Now look at me, I have eight sisters, who I’d do anything for, I know who I am, I have you, I have Marie, I have all of you and to be honest, that’s all I want in this world, I don’t need or want anything else or anyone else, just so long as I have my sisters.” Soph says, trying not to blush.

Both Tina and Marie hug onto Soph as they know that emotions are something Soph really struggles with, Soph is a heavy metal loving brawler, so she tries not to show her sweet and caring side.

After Marie and Tina stop hugging Soph, they finish their journey and make their way to the last known location. When they get there, they have a brief hunt around, looking for any trace of the Puppeteers whereabouts before Tinker radios in.

“Okay, here we go, I used the camera’s and found the Puppeteer, she’s wearing a gardener’s uniform and she seems to be heading down the fourteenth district, on seventh street.” Tinker relays the information.

“Thanks Tinker, we’ll head there now.” Tina replies.

The three sisters hurry down to the fourteenth district and quickly observe their surroundings.

“Okay this is crazy, we could be chasing her all day, she’s so obsessed with outfits and uniforms, that she could be anyone by now, she won’t take a hint of notice at us.” Soph says. But this actually gives Tina an idea.

“Soph, your right! She won’t come for us because we’re not enticing enough for her!” Tina thinks out loud.

“Wait, are you saying that we should get a change of clothes, then act as a sort of bait?” Marie replies, making sure she heard that correctly.

“Kind of, we get a change of clothes, then deliberately make ourselves enticing, making Puppeteer want the uniforms, then we just lure her away and take her down, you two would hide and I would act as the bait, because there is NO way, I’d risk having any of you getting hurt or put in harms way.” Tina goes through the idea with her sisters.

“Meh, why not, a plan’s a plan isn’t it?” Soph remarks whilst shrugging.

“Okay, but how do we go about this?” Marie further asks.

Then as if by magic, three women wearing cheerleading uniforms, leave one of the nail salons. All three women are wearing blue cheerleader skirts with yellow trimmings, blue sleeveless tops, with the words “Heartfelt Wreckers” written in yellow, they’re wearing knee high socks, one blue and one yellow and like wise with their shoes, they are both wearing one blue and one yellow.

The first cheerleader is 23 years old, she has white skin, she has sunflower blonde hair styled in a short and straight look, she has grey – blue eyes and is named “Chloe”.

The second cheerleader is 27 years old, she had tanned skin, an oval face, long brunette hair style in a low bun look, she has dark green eyes and is named “Maddie”.

The third cheerleader had golden brown skin, she was also 27 years of age, she had midnight ruby black hair in a short, thick style, she had warm brown eyes and she’s named “Amy”.

The three cheerleaders noticed the three sisters sneaking off into one of the alleyways.

“Hey tramps, the red light district is that way!” Maddie shouts whilst the other two snicker.

Soph immediately stops, she doesn’t turn but she clenches her fists tightly.

“Got look at how you two are dressed, are you supposed to be role playing cat-burglars who have sex with clients as a power fantasy sort of thing.” Amy giggles as she responds.

Soph turns around with an angry look on her face.

“Uh-oh, we made that one mad, what’s the matter, are you their pimp or something, did we just upset your hoe’s!” Chloe shouts while pretending to rub her eyes like a crying child.

“Why do I always get the loud mouth bitches………OH YEAH! Well look at you three, you all look like you taken more poundings than an avocado does when it’s made into guacamole!” Soph shouts back.

Tina notices how angry Soph is getting and rushes over, before she places a hand on her shoulder.

“Oh, look girls, that one is supporting her little slut of a pimp……….They must be prostitutes I mean look at their outfits HAH! My mother and father, only buy me thee most EXPENSIVE dresses and the most luxurious outfits………It’s called having class honey, maybe you should try it someday!” Maddie shouts back.

“You luxurious hah! Don’t make me laugh, I’ve seen better outfits come out of the bargain bin!” Soph snaps back.

The cheerleaders, gasp in shock.

“You little bitch! You wouldn’t know class, if it punched you in the face, we’ll have you know, that our manicures just cost one THOUSAND credits……PER NAIL!” Amy shouts back as she doesn’t like being referred to as lower class.

Soph smiles and cracks her knuckles.

“Speaking of punched in the face……….Sisters, you might want to turn around for this next bit.” Soph says with delight.

“Soph wait, they’re stupid idiots, honestly you really don’t need to stoop to their level.” Tina says, trying to calm Soph down.

“It’s fine Tina, NO ONE insults my sisters and get’s away with it, something tells me, these gobby tramps needed a punch in the face long ago…….Besides you said we needed a change of clothes right? What better way to draw the Puppeteer’s attention that three cheerleaders?” Soph says.

Tina just looked at Marie who was choosing to stay quiet, then she just sighed.

“Okay, but don’t be too rough on them okay, promise me that.” Tina asks.

“Don’t worry Tina, I’ve got this.” Soph nods in approval.

“Got what? STD’s Hahaha!” Chloe shouts as all three of the cheerleader’s burst out laughing.

As the three cheerleader’s are laughing, Tina and Marie turn around and face the wall, behind them they hear the sound of Soph humming to herself as she approaches the three cheerleaders………..This was quickly followed by the sounds of an unrelenting pummelling and a series of jabs and punches.

“Ow…..Please wait……Ouch…..Eeekk…..Ooofff……Ow.” When the noises stop, Tina and Marie both turn around to see that the three cheerleaders are now all lying on top of one another, all knocked out but still groaning. While Soph stands above them, triumphantly brushing her hands together in victory.

“Eeerrmm, good job, just please don’t go around beating everyone up, save it for the one’s who genuinely deserve it, these three were twats, but they’re not evil, if you see what I mean?” Tina says as she looks and the three cheerleaders, piled on top of one another.

“I’m sorry, Tina, I just hate bullies and I specifically hate it when someone insults you, you always say we each have our ways of protecting and caring for one another don’t we, well this is my way………If anyone, insults any of you and belittles you, then I’ll punch them in the face………I’d do the same for any of you, your my sisters.” Soph says with a smile.

Though Tina doesn’t exactly approve of the sheer beating Soph just gave the three cheerleaders, she also can’t help but smile, as she knows that Soph’s heart is in the right place, Tina does know that Soph will do anything to protect her sisters, just like she would, but it is true, they all have their own ways of protecting one another and this just happens to be Soph’s way.

The three sisters each grabbed a cheerleader and dragged them down an alleyway where they proceeded to strip them, they took their shoes, their knee high socks, their skirts and their tops. Underneath it is revealed that Chloe is wearing a pair of medallion yellow hipster panties and a royal blue soft padded bra……Maddie is wearing a pair of grey Calvin Klein panties and a tiger orange shelf bra…….Finally Amy was wearing a fire orange thong and a tawny brown balconette bra.

Soph was originally going to take their panties and shove them into their mouths a way to teach them to stop bring so rude, but she chose not to as she didn’t want to upset Tina, so she didn’t, instead she just grabbed a load of rope from their bag and proceeded to tie them up. Soph folded their legs behind them before tying ropes around their ankles, she then tied their wrists and their arms together before she got a few more strands of rope and made another bond in the middle, so it would all lock together. Soph made sure that the rope was extra tight, just to teach these snobs a lesson…….To finish off, Soph opened up a dumpster, the dumpster was not empty, in fact it was nearly full, but Soph just shrugged and lifted each one of the women up one at a time before she dumped them in and closed the lid.

“Give it about an hour or two, then I’ll phone for authorities to come and find them, they’re not guards or soldiers, so I don’t want to risk anything bad happening to them.” Tina says whilst she checks the uniforms for one closet to her size.

“Sounds good.” Marie responds.

Minutes later Soph was wearing Chloe’s uniform, Marie was wearing Maddie’s uniform and Tina was wearing Amy’s uniform. They then packed the original outfits they were wearing into the bag, as Soph really liked her shirt and didn’t want to lose it. Then all three sisters left the alleyway and went hunting for the Puppeteer.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

The Puppeteer herself was walking the streets, window shopping…….Literally, she was literally looking through all the windows until she found a lone female shop worker, this doesn’t take her long as she peers through a window of a shop called “Missy’s Flowers.”

Inside a lone female wearing black wedge boots, a pair of light blue jeans, a white cardigan, with a peach shirt underneath, she has a green apron with the words “Missy’s Flowers” written in bright red writing on the front, this woman is 34 years old, she has copper shimmer brown hair styled in a lob with a knot look, she has olive skin and sparkling blue eyes. Her name tag reads “Riley”.

The Puppeteer, sensing this overwhelming joy and excitement, she immediately walks straight into the shop, her mind racing delight as finally she can impersonate another woman.

“Good morning madame, what can I help you with today?” Riley asks after seeing the puppeteer walk in and still wearing the gardener’s uniform.

“When your sad and no one knows it…….I’ll send you black roses…….When your hearts, dark and frozen……..I’ll send you black roses!” The Puppeteer replies.

Riley looks in confusion.

“Eeerrmmm, okay, I heard the word roses, so why do I just grab a load behind me and you can tell me which one’s you like.” Riley turns around…….Big mistake.

The Puppeteer rushes in and reveals she had a syringe tucked in between her palms, she jumps and latches herself onto Riley.

“Hey, get off me, you psycho!” Riley shouts.

The puppeteer wraps her legs around Riley’s waist then forcibly tilts her head sideways, she then jabs the needle right into Riley’s neck and presses down on it. The syringe filled with a type of knock out serum, flows into Riley’s body.

“Help, fire, fire!” Riley shouts.

This is a very crafty thing to do, because if she was to shout rape or mugger, not many people would respond, but if someone was to shout fire, it’s more likely that people will come to help…….

Alas though, it’s still too little too late as Riley goes all limp, before she falls face down on the floor knocked out, with the Puppeteer landing on top of her. The Puppeteer examines her empty syringe before she chucks it across the room, she then wipes the point on Riley’s neck of where the needle went in, no blood, no bruise, it was a quick and clean jab. Finally she quickly checks Riley’s pulse, Riley is fully alive, she’s just in a very deep drugged induced sleep, the Puppeteer grabs her by her ankles and drags her into the staff only toilets.

Once inside she unzips and pulls off Riley’s wedge shoes, she then helps herself to the pair of white socks with daffodils on that Riley was wearing, she then undoes and removed her apron, before she takes off Riley’s jeans, jumper and shirt, now that she is stripped, Riley is shown to be wearing a dandelion yellow longline bra and a pair of rose red control brief panties. The Puppeteer then lifts and sits Riley onto the toilet bowl. She then uses and entire roll of tape to tie her up, she tapes her ankles, her legs, her thighs, her wrists, her arms, her shoulder, her waist, and even her chest to the toilet, thus ensuring that Riley isn’t going anywhere for a while. She has just enough tape left to use a couple of strands as a gag before she runs out. After this, she gets changed into Riley’s work clothes and leaves the staff room toilets, closing the door in the process.

Just as the Puppeteer takes her place behind the counter, two women walk in holding hands and smiling, the two women are usually wearing police uniforms, but today they are wearing ordinary clothing as today seems to be their day off.

“Good morning you two, my name is Riley, how can I help you today?” The Puppeteer replies is a very normal, non-riddle filled voice.

“Good morning, my name is Rebecca, this is my girlfriend Linda and today is the day we plan on moving in together, so we thought it would be nice if we got some flowers for our flat together.” Rebecca says as she holds onto Linda’s hand.

“Aaaww, congratulations you two, you look like, such a sweet couple, then what you two need is a bouquet of pink Peonies as they represent all things that are love and romance.” The Puppeteer replies.

“Sounds lovely, we’ll take some please.” Linda replies.

The Puppeteer gather up a bouquet of pink Peonies and seal them up professionally and properly before she passes them to Rebecca and Linda.

“That’ll be, seventy five credits please.” The Puppeteer says

Linda puts her hands in her pocket and pulls out a bunch of credits, she then pays the full amount and shares a warming smile with Rebecca.

“Thank you very much, have a nice day you two!” The Puppeteer says as she puts the credits into the till.

“Thank you, have a great day yourself.” Rebecca says, as both and Linda leave the store hand in hand.

It seems as if during her brief moment of when she is impersonating a different woman, she gets so engrossed at becoming the woman she’s impersonating, that her mind temporarily rests and she is able to talk in full sentences without any issues.

The Puppeteer, then sweeps the floor, waters the flowers, then even take her time to count the money in the till, to make sure it’s all correct, she doesn’t want it, because why would she, the most richest thing she could is impersonate another woman and she’s doing that right now, after she counts the money, she neatly puts it all away then stares at herself in the mirror……..A big smile comes across her face, she’s bored again and needs a new woman to replace. She looks out of the window and notices that across the road from her a circus is performing, she watches a load of performers and clowns getting ready.

“The midday sun, burns brightest!” She says to herself as she leaves the store and starts walking towards the circus.

The three sisters deliberately hang around alleyways, trying to make themselves as bait for the Puppeteer, unaware that the Puppeteer is currently has something much more tempting right in front of her. While they’re making themselves as bait, the three sisters are idly chit chatting.

“Hey Tina, do you remember when we were back at the company, I absolutely hated you didn’t I, we even ended up fighting a few times didn’t we.” Marie says with a half smile.

“Yes, I certainly remember.” Tina smiles in response.

“Well now look, now I love you with all my heart and you know that there isn’t anything in the world I wouldn’t do for you………I’ll always be here by your side Tina, please know this……..You made me see that I was more than a simple designation number………That I could be more that just a mindless drone following orders left, right and center…………..I idolize you Tina, I always use you as an example to better myself and to protect our sisters.” Marie explains.

Tina just can’t help herself and she embraces Marie in a hug, while Soph keeps an eye out.

“You were never cut out to be a soldier, you were always destined to be an infiltrator like us, all I did was show you that you had the potential.” Tina says as she cuddles Marie.

“You freed me from a life of mindless slavery Tina, When I was injured by Kuebiko, you stuck by my side the entire time, you never left me alone. I can never thank you enough, which is why, it never matters how bad things get or how dire it seems, just know that I’ll always be here to stand by your side, by all of ours sisters’ sides, your ALL MY family.” Marie says with confidence.

“Damn right we are, it’s just the Nine of us against the universe isn’t it…….The universe doesn’t stand a chance when we’re all together does it.” Tina says as she looks Marie in the eyes.

Marie smiles back.

“The nine of us against the universe……..I LIKE our odds.” Marie replies with a giggle.

Tina and Marie cuddle and quietly laugh together before Tinker comes through on the radio.

“Sorry Sisters, but this plan won’t work anymore, because two blocks away from you, is one of the biggest circus’s I’ve ever seen, so something tells me that’s where the Puppeteer will be, with so many costumes, uniforms and women to replace, something like that is just too good of an opportunity for the Puppeteer to pass up, sending you the coordinates now.” Tinker reports to Tina.

“Thanks Tinker, okay I’ve got the coordinates now, let’s go ladies.” Tina says to Soph and Marie.

All three sisters hurry as fast as they can towards the circus following Tinker’s directions, once they make it there, they are momentarily overwhelmed by the sheer size of the place and how many people are there, but this sensation passes quickly, the three sisters make there way round to the back of the circus.

“Okay, the plan is simple, we grab some disguises, then search for Puppeteer, something tells me she’s already in the process in getting a change of clothes herself, so be on your guard, right this will be easier if we split up, but I don’t want you two to be alone, so you two go one way and I’ll go the other, we radio in to each other if we find her.” Tina passes on her plan.

“But what about you?” Marie asks.

“Don’t worry about me sis, so long as you two are together, I’ll be fine.” Tina responds.

Marie and Soph look at each other, then nod before they both say “Right.” After that they split up, hoping to find the Puppeteer as soon as possible.

Soph and Marie sneak and skulk around the tents looking for a change of clothes.

“Tina wasn’t lying you know. When you were captured by Kuebiko, it really hurt Tina, she was awake all day and all night looking and searching for you, she refused to rest until she found you. I know this, because I got so worried about her, I brought her food and drink because she just wasn’t resting…….Some nights she’d literally pass out through exhaustion at her computer while she was looking for you.” Marie explains

Soph swallows hard then turns to Marie.

“I know she did……..Tina’s always making sure we’re all okay………..Kuebiko serum is horrible, it brings everything you’ve ever feared racing to the surface, it manifests right in front of your eyes, it’s awful……..I see this now, that Tina will always come to my rescue, but not just mine, to yours, to Mag’s, to Angel’s………To all of ours……..So I’m always going to make sure, that I’m around should the time ever come where Tina needs rescuing………I won’t give a damn if it’s Kuebiko, the Phantoms, the Neon Goons, hell I don’t even care if it’s an evil Baking company………..I’ll fight and beat up every single person that gets in my way, just so long as I could get to her and keep her safe………….It’s nice to be loved isn’t it.” Soph explains.

“Hey what’s that supposed to mean, you know I love you too, oh sister of mine.” Marie playfully responds.

“Yeah I know, I’m just saying as a whole………I have eight sisters right who love and care for me, and of course I love and care for all of you too, I’m just saying it feels nice and it’s a thing I never thought I’d ever experience.” Soph continues.

“Best feeling in the world isn’t it. Although we should consider nicknaming Tina, the mother Hen, haha.” Marie giggles.

“Hell yeah we should, she does act like a mother hen to us, she’s always protecting us, looking out for us and everything else in-between.” Soph start to explain.

“You know that’s because Tina loves us all more than anything in the world right.” Tinker suddenly adds.

“Oh Jesus………God damn it, I sometimes forget that you’re always listening.” Soph jumps.

“Haha, I forget too. Hi Tinker, what’s it like at home?” Marie asks.

“It’s slow, the others still aren’t back from shopping yet, although I’m not surprised, if you take Stasis round a supermarket, your guaranteed to delay yourself.” Tinker responds.

But before Marie can answer, one of the tent’s rustle open and two female tightrope walkers come in and sit down at their desks and start applying makeup, whilst chatting about the show.

One of the tightrope walkers has porcelain white skin, rain cloud grey eyes, she has long beeline honey blonde hair style in a deep side part look, she’s 29 years old, not that it really matters, but her name is “Lizzy”.

The second tightrope walker is 30 years old, she has almond brown skin, forest green eyes, crushed garnet brown hair styled in a vintage curls look, again not that it matter, but her name was “Stella”.

Both women were wearing black ballet flat shoes, black and white stripped thigh high socks, a dark red and black patterned, woolly skirt, black leather corsets with a white skull in the middle over their stomachs, they had fingerless black netted gloves on, umbrellas tucked under their seats, tiny red feathered hats sat onto their heads.

Marie gets out her pen and get’s ready to take aim, when Soph suddenly stops her and smiles at her.

“I’ve heard your little pen causes women to have sexual arousal, so I’ll bet you twenty credits that it happens again.” Soph whispers as she pulls out twenty credits.

“It’s not supposed too, I just have bad luck in the women I knock out, fine you’ve got a bet.” Marie replies as she too pulls out twenty credits.

Marie lines up her shot and double clicks the pen, the dart fires right through the air and catches Stella right on the back of her neck. Stela looks at herself in the mirror as she watches her own eyes go blurry, she watches her own body relax and start to go limp, the last she see’s in her mirror, is the sight of her own eyes rolling backwards before she slumps back in her chair completely knocked out, this time, no sexual noises.

“You’ve got to be kidding me……..” Soph says.

Marie holds out her hand with a big smile across her face, Soph rolls her eyes and places her twenty credits into Marie’s hand.

“Seriously Soph, you’ve lost three bets against Stasis and now you’ve lost one against Marie, maybe stop wasting your credits.” Tinker replies as she observes the scene.

Soph just scoffs and slumps down. Marie pulls out her lip balm gadget and sneaks her way up to Lizzy, who’s so busy thinking about all the people that would be watching her perform, that hasn’t even noticed that her friend Stella is slumped back in her chair, completely out cold. Once Marie is close enough, she gently lifts one hand up and grabs Lizzy’s lipstick and removes it from the table, she then replaces it with her knock out lip balm and waits to see if Lizzy notices, if she does, then that’s fine as Marie has her pen ready.

Interestingly enough, Lizzy is so star struck and her heads is filled with visions of her getting newspaper headlines for best tightrope walker that she doesn’t noticed her lipstick has been swapped, she picks up the knock out lip balm and rubs it all across her lips before she wets them in her mouth and smiles at herself. Her smile quickly turns to tiredness as a mere two seconds later, she just flat out falls face first downwards straight on her make up table, bonking her forehead straight into it, face down knocked out……..Her dreams of those newspaper headlines, will only remain as dreams, well for now anyway.

“Wow, that’s things fast.” Soph says.

“Yeah, it’s one powerful serum, oh man I hope she’s not hurt; she bonked her head pretty hard on that table” Marie says lifting a very knocked out Lizzy.

“She, she looks fine to me, right then, shall we get changed sister dear.” Soph says as she scoops up Stella.

Both Marie and Soph carry Stella and Lizzy into the back of the tent and start to strip them, then removed their shoes, peeled their socks down and off both women’s legs, they pulled off their skirts, unlaced and removed their corsets and naturally took of their hats. Underneath Lizzy is wearing a rust orange racerback bra and a pair of tanga panties. Stella on the other hand was wearing a pair of tortilla brown seamless panties and a wine red demi bra.

Soph found some spare rope, clearly what the tightrope walkers practise on. Marie sat Lizzy and Stella back to back and held them together with her hands whilst Soph applied the rope, she wrapped the rope around both women’s stomachs, before she wrapped more rope around their breast area’s to hold them together, next Marie wrapped their elbows around each other’s and held them again to make it easier for Soph to tie them up. Soph tied the tightrope walkers’ elbows and their wrists together before she tied their ankles and their knee’s up. To finish up with, they found some multi coloured clothes and tied them around the two women’s mouths as gags. Marie then grabbed a large cover and threw it over Lizzy and Stella to make sure nobody would find them, with them two out of the way, Marie got changed into Lizzy’s costume whilst Soph got changed into Stella’s costume.

They then applied some makeup on using the makeup stations, then they both left the tent together and continued their search.

The Puppeteer felt like a kid in a sweet shop, so many costumes, so many women she could impersonate, she was in heaven, she moved around in between everyone, her mind wonders with so many possibilities, then she found the one she wants to replace. In front of her was none other than the circus ringmaster herself.

The ringmaster was a 34-year-old female, she had warm beige skin, she had long leather black hair styled in French braids, she had dark blue eyes and she was wearing the following items, thigh high black boots, fishnet stockings, black leather shorts, a white blouse shirt, a black bow tie was clipped on around her collar, she wore a red sequined jacket and a black top hat with a red ribbon tied around the top. She was also holding onto a whip. Her name was “Valentina”.

Excitedly the Puppeteer twisted and hobbled over to Valentina, twisted her body with every step she took, as if she was mimicking a puppet trying to walk without any strings attached.

“Oh, I’m sorry ma’am, but this area is reserved my people only, the audience seating area is over there.” Valentina says, unaware of whom she’s talking to.

“The sky is vast, but shallow. The deep is boundless, but suffocating. There is another way.” The Puppeteer riddles.

“Uh-huh, of course there is, okay ma’am, time to leave.” But as Valentina goes to confront her, the Puppeteer strikes.

She does the splits on the floor and then acting as if she’s a snake she wraps her legs, body and parts of her arms around Valentina, sure enough Valentina loses her balance and falls straight on the floor, the Puppeteer shifts her body, like a viper coiling itself around a mouse, she shifts and twists her body until she’s face to face with Valentina.

“Wait, please don’t me, I’ll give you anything you want.” Valentina pleads.

“Light and dark are locked blades, a logic simple and narrow, a bridge with only path.” The Puppeteer riddles once more.

Valentina suddenly feels a jab in her side, as a syringe in plunged straight into her and she feels the serum enter her body, it takes a few seconds to kick in, but she starts to feel take hold of her, she feels as if she’s just had nine gin and tonics as her head starts to spin and she starts to see several Puppeteer’s, her speech becomes slurred, her tongue falls out of her mouth and her eyes rolls back, she mumbles a few untranslatable words before she falls fast asleep.

The Puppeteer almost slithers off Valentina’s body and checks her pulse, she then grabs her by under her arms and disappears into Valentina’s personal and private tent. Once inside the Puppeteer gets to work and claims her prize. She unzips and removes Valentina’s boots, then with a tug she pulls off her leather shorts, she then carefully removes her fishnet stockings, so she does not accidentally tear them. She then removes her jacket, unclips her bow tie, removes her blouse and helps herself to her top hat. It is revealed here that Valentina is wearing a blush red G-string and a rosewood pink front open bra.

The Puppeteer then opens her trusty bag and pulls out several zip ties, she makes short work of tying up Valentina, she zip ties her ankles, legs and thighs, her wrists, arms and elbows, then secures her body with a couple more zip ties before she grabs a cloth and ties it round Valentina’s mouth as a gag. Next Puppeteer opens up an old chest and carefully lifts Valentina’s body inside the said chest, she does close the lid, but she doesn’t lock it, instead she leaves a crack open so Valentina can breath……….It seems that in her mind there is this tiny crack of sanity that seems to remind her that it doesn’t matter how many women she impersonates, she must not take their lives whilst doing so.

The Puppeteer gets changed into Valentina’s clothes, then smiles to herself in the dressing mirror as she straightens out the bow tie, she then nods in approval and picks up the whip, she’s keen on putting on a show.
Trackman281

Re: Chapter 30: Puppets without strings

Post by Trackman281 »

THIS IS PART WO, SCROLL UP FOR PART ONE, IF YOU ARE JUST READING THIS BIT! :D

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

**********************************************************************************************************************************

Tina can’t believe it, the only women she’s been able to find alone, just happens to be a clown.

The clown who Tina is currently watching is a 32 year old woman by the name of “Cora”. She has ivory white skin, hazel brown eyes, hot toffee brown hair styled into a updo look, she had white face paint on with a squeaky red nose, she’s wearing a rainbow multi coloured outfit which includes, baggy shorts, a vest style shirt, a top hat, rainbow stockings and ankle high boots, all of which are the rainbow multi coloured pattern look.

Tina knows that Tinker, is probably watching and maybe giggling at the idea of seeing Tina replace a clown, but Tina just swallows her pride and goes for it. As she sneaks up on Cora, it seems Cora is rehearsing some of her materiel.

“So there was man who was married to a woman named Lorraine, he cheats on her with a woman named clearly, a few years later Lorraine suddenly dies, at her funeral the husband stands up and shouts……..I can see clearly now, LORRAINE has gone!” Cora jokes.

“Good god, for a second there, I thought Stasis was on this assignment with you.” Tinker says, proving to Tina that she is indeed observing the scene.

Tina doesn’t respond, but just rolls her eyes in disbelief at the joke she just heard, she creeps up on a very unsuspecting Cora.

“A guy walks in a pub and the landlord says to him, there’s a horse outside that never gets annoyed, if you can………..Hhhuuurrrnnnnn!” Cora second joke is suddenly cut short.

Tina applies a double nerve onto Cora with one of her hand on each side of Cora’s neck, with this being a double nerve pinch it really doesn’t take long for the effects to kick in, Cora bends over as she passes out, with her bum pushing into Tina’s stomach, Tina notices that it’s worked a lot quicker than what she initially expected so she quickly wraps her arms under Cora’s waist, to prevent her from falling on the floor.

“I don’t even want to know what the punchline of that second joke was.” Tina says to a very knocked out Cora.

Tina seals up the tent for some privacy, then reluctantly strips Cora of her clown costume, Tina steals her boots, her stockings, her shorts, her top, her hat and even her red squeaky nose, it is revealed that it seems Cora does indeed enjoy being a clown as she even has a pair rainbow multi coloured French cut panties and a matching rainbow multi coloured convertible bra to match. Next Tina uses the bag to pulls out a nice new roll of industrial strength tape, she then proceeds to use the entire roll of tape and tie up Cora from the tips of her toes, right the way up to the blades of her shoulders, making sure every part of her is bound in between, she finally uses the last couple of pieces from the tape and sticks them over Cora’s mouth. Tina then picks up Cora, bridal style and leaves tucked up in a corner in between a load of sheets and a few boxes.

Tina then sighs to herself as she gets changed into Cora’s clown costume, once she’s changed she applies some face paint and make up, before she puts on the squeaky red nose, she gives it a little squeeze and sure enough it squeaks, Tina then swears she hears Tinker give a little chuckle over her earpiece, but Tina just smiles to herself and shakes her head both jokingly and in disbelief. But as Tina undoes the front of the tent and leaves, she’s suddenly grabbed by another female clown.

“Honk, honk, it’s showtime babe!” The female clown shouts as she grabs Tina’s arm.

“Oh joy……” Tina whispers.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

The Puppeteer enters and takes a bow as the spotlight shine down on her.

“Ladies, gentlemen, signore, signori, welcome!...........I’ll be your propter, your helicopter, your whimsifying host with the most……..Here is this circus we’re louder than gods revolver and twice as shiny because remember………The future is bulletproof, the aftermath is secondary, it’s time to do it now and do it loud……….Let the entertainment BEGIN!” The Puppeteer opens as a whole circus of people clap.

Tina is pushed out in the circle with the other clowns, now she has no idea what to do at all, so she tries to follow them as best as she could, she drops a few things a couple of times, like different things she’s supposed to juggle with, but the crowd just think it’s part of the show, so they just laugh it off. Tina notices that the Puppeteer is replacing the ringmaster.

“Sisters, I’ve got eyes on her, she’s replaced the ringmaster, keep her in your sights the whole time and wait until she gets bored and leaves, that’s when we will strike.” Tina passes on her information to Marie and Soph.

At one point as the clowns run around the ringmaster, Tina locks eyes with the Puppeteer for a moment, yet the Puppeteer doesn’t respond and why would she, right now she is NOT the Puppeteer, right now she thinks she is Valentina, Ringmaster of the circus.

Tina watches as Soph and Marie are pushed onto the circus ring.

“Push me again and I’ll punch you in the mouth!” Soph shouts as she is shoved out on stage.

The clowns stop and the Puppeteer notices Marie and Soph’s outfits.

“Allow me to introduce to you, two ladies who no fear, who look gravity straight in the eyes and say…..We’re better than you……We will defy you……I present to you, the tightrope walkers……..They will walk across this tightrope one each other’s shoulders, WITHOUT any safety harnesses!” The Puppeteer declares.

Soph and Marie look up at the tall climb to the tightrope that awaits them, Tina herself also looks up in fear for her sisters safety, but doesn’t break character yet, she believes in her sisters, they’ve got this. Marie and Soph look at each other, then do rock, paper scissors to see who’s going to walk and who will be on top. Marie wins as she choses paper and Soph choses rock. Marie will be walking the tightrope with Soph sitting on her shoulders…….Marie and Soph then take deep breaths, gulp hard and start their ascension up the ladder. When they get up there, Marie helps Soph onto her shoulders and Soph opens up the two umbrellas whilst Marie grabs the steadying pole. Then through absolutely fear and determination, Marie takes the first step onto the tight rope with Soph sitting on her shoulders with her arms stretched wide.

“Oh my god……..Oh my god…….Oh hells bloody bells…….Please let me get down……..Screw this…….” Soph mutters fairly loudly.

“Soph, please be quiet for just a moment, I seriously need to concentrate here!” Marie whispers loudly back as she focuses on the rope.

Down below, Tina immediately breaks character and grabs a safety net and starts to follow her sisters directly underneath them, if they should Tina WILL catch them…….She’ll make sure of it.

“Nice and easy, one foot in front of the other and whatever you do, don’t think about how high up we are please.” Soph begs to Marie as her legs shake.

“Please, just let me focus here will you!” Marie’s legs are shaking too.

Marie looks down and see’s Tina following them directly underneath them dragging a massive safety net, this gives Marie an extra shot of confidence when she notices Tina is ready to save them, should they fall. Back down below, Tina’s heart is pumping fast as she watches her two sisters go past the halfway point.

“We had to replace the tightrope walkers didn’t we, we couldn’t have replaced a fortune teller, or something could we.” Soph mutters under her breath.

“Little more, little more, come on two thirds of the way.” Marie mutters in response.

After a few more minutes Marie makes to the end and lets Soph down from her shoulders, the crowd cheer and clap at what they just saw, with that both Marie and Soph quickly climb down where Soph immediately starts kissing the ground.

“Oh sweet, solid ground, damn how I missed you.” She says as she kisses the ground.

Tina runs up and grabs both Marie and Soph in her arms and hugs them in close.

“You two were amazing!” Tina says with joy.

“I’m never impersonating another tightrope walker for as long as I live.” Marie responds.

“I second that.” Soph adds.

“Well ladies and gentlemen, we’re going to take a five-minute interlude, then we return I’m going to fire someone out a cannon!” The Puppeteer shouts.

The crowd cheer and clap as the light go out, the Puppeteer then takes her hat off and her face turns emotionless again, it’s happening again, she’s bored, she then leaves the circus ring and goes off to look for a new woman to impersonate.

“Now our chance let’s get after her.” Tina says after seeing the Puppeteer leave.

The sister chase after the Puppeteer then corners her in one of the more secluded parts of the circus’s backstage areas.

“Leslie Baron, stop!” Tina shouts.

The Puppeteer then stops in her tracks after hearing her name be called out, she turns somewhat confused as if her mind is fighting her and stares at Tina, Soph and Marie, who have her cornered.

“YOU!........The tree brings ruin, fell it’s might or be buried in the shadows if it’s leaves.” The Puppeteer riddles as she now recognises Tina as she has become the Puppeteer once more.

“Leslie, I know your in there somewhere, why don’t you and I have a talk, I don’t want to talk to the Puppeteer though, I want to talk to Leslie Baron.” Tina tries her hardest to bring the Puppeteer into the light.

“Pfft, Leslie is like a child reaching towards a flame, the queen would not have her burned, pledge your allegiance and be reborn.” The Puppeteer riddles and scoffs.

“Please Leslie, let my sisters and I help you, there’s no need for this!” Tina tries one last time.

“Our chains are strong, we must be strong ourselves to break them……..You are but one in a chain of failures claimed and sunken.” The Puppeteer gets ready to fight.

Tina closes her eyes and shakes her head, she knows Leslie Baron has to be in there somewhere………But the Puppeteer’s grasp holds her too tight……..Tina then opens her eyes and nods at both Soph and Marie, then all three sisters assume a battle stance.

The Puppeteer rushes in, to which the three sisters do the same, Soph tries a left jab but the Puppeteer bends all the way backwards and doges, Soph then tries an elbow but the Puppeteer grabs her arms, twists around and kicks her away. Marie reaches for her pen, but the Puppeteer performs and cartwheel kick and kicks Marie in the arm, then on her back, causing her to tumble over, Tina manages to grab the Puppeteer form behind and perform a German suplex on her causing to crash backwards, on the back of her head, Tina then tries a football kick, but the Puppeteer uses her triple jointed limbs to wrap around Tina’s legs and trip her up. Soph tries to stomp on the Puppeteer’s face, but she just rolls out the way so Soph’s foot just stomps the floor. Marie manages to push the Puppeteer from behind, so she staggers forward right into four connecting punches from Soph, two in the gut, one in the head, then one in the chin.

The Puppeteer staggers backwards, then flings a load of needles at Soph, Soph dives out of the way as the needles pierce the tent behind her instead, Marie picks up her pen and double clicks it, it fires a dart which hits the Puppeteer straight in the back of her knee, because of where it hit, it will take a moment to kick in. The Puppeteer turns and rushes Marie, but as she does, Tina uses her left shoulder as a spear and spears the Puppeteer straight into a load of circus nets behind her. Tina pins the Puppeteer’s shoulders to the floor, while Marie jumps on her legs and pins them to the floor, in desperation the Puppeteer tries one last time to strike with a needle in her hands, but Soph stomps down on the Puppeteer’s hand and wrist, causing her to scream as she drops the syringe, Tina watches as the knock out serum starts to take hold, all three of the sister have the Puppeteer pinned down, unable to move as it takes hold.

“O murderer mine, O friend of mine………..I can tell that this is not part of my grand design, this is an introduction, she is at play, I glimpse her intention and I hope she remains at play.” This is the last thing the Puppeteer says before she falls asleep.

“I know Leslie is still somewhere in that mind of yours, she’s buried very deep…….But she has to be in their somewhere.” Tina says as she watches the Puppeteer fall unconscious.

The three sisters then get off the Puppeteer and Tina signals for Marie and Soph to strip her. Soph and Marie strip the Puppeteer down to her leotard, but Tina stops them when they reach it.

“Leave her some dignity, she’s naked under her leotard, so that stays on.” Tina explains as she passes them some rope and a cloth.

Soph and Marie leave the Puppeteer’s leotard on her for her own dignity, then they tie her up, they completely mummify her with the rope and even tie her bonds around a very heavy crate so she can’t wriggle away, this is necessary as with her being triple jointed, it’s very easy for her slip out of bonds, they tie the bonds on her very tight, purely just to be cautious, then they gag her with the cloth, While they are doing this Tina is phoning the authorities as another anonymous caller, but as soon as she finishes Marie walks over to her.

“Hey, I found this, stuck to the Puppeteer’s lower back?” Marie passes Tina a small recorder that simple reads *play me*.

Soph and Marie then gather round Tina as she this the play button.

“Hello Tina, did you forget about me? Because I certainly haven’t forgotten about you, soon Tina, very soon………Do you feel it right at the heart of you…..Gripping you physically………Dragging you so far below? Good, good……….Deep down inside you…….too far to undo……..Where all of your confidence DIES……….Do you feel it burning……….Twisting and turning……….I hope this feeling EATS you alive!” Kuebiko says over a pre-recorded message.

Tina breathes heavily then looks at Marie and Soph are also just a freaked out, over hearing Kuebiko’s voice once more. Tina crushes the tape recorder in her hand then chucks it across the room………Shen then lovingly grabs Marie and Soph in her arms and holds them both close to her to protect them……..The idea of Kuebiko coming after either her or her sisters again, makes Tina feel sick to her stomach……..

Tina hold onto her sisters as she contemplates what Kuebiko’s plan could be, her train of thought is interrupted as she hears the sounds of police sirens quickly approaching, the three sisters then get ready to leave, but before they go, Soph injects the still knocked out Puppeteer with one of her knock out serum syringes, just to make that she stays asleep on her way back to jail.

“Hey, what ever Kuebiko’s message was, we’ll get through it together.” Marie says to her sisters.

“I know we will, it’s just………It’s her…….No, we shouldn’t even call Kuebiko a her because she just isn’t human……..but I know that whatever Kuebiko is planning, she’s damn well going to have to go through me, if she even wants to look at you and trust me when I say, Kuebiko will NEVER, get passed me!” Tina says with absolute confidence to put Marie’s and Soph’s mind at rest.

Soph and Marie look at each other, then confidently smile and nod to Tina, with that all three sisters, sneak out of the circus just before the cops arrive and make their way home.

Back at the sister’s flat, a microwave pings………

Stasis gets up of the sofa, goes over the draw and gets out a fork, she then opens the microwave and gets a bowl of mac & cheese, she’s just heated up. Stasis then takes it to the sofa where she sits back and relaxes. She turns on the TV then scoops out a big forkful of her food before blowing on it, she then goes to take a massive bite but suddenly stops……….A big mischievous smile across her face as she slowly turns with a cheeky look in her eyes.

“What? You didn’t really think you’d go this whole chapter without seeing me at least once, did you?” Stasis says with a cheeky wink.

Stasis then takes a massive bite out of her food before sitting back and relaxing.

END OF CHAPTER THIRTY
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

First, I'd just like to apologize for not commenting on your last few stories. It's been a busy few weeks, and I'm not always able to read through these stories right away. I also don't want to rush through them, as these stories of yours are great fun that deserve to be read immersively. :)

That said, I've now caught up again, and I'm happy to be back in the groove. This latest chapter of yours is very entertaining, with some great humor and comical moments. I love the lighthearted stories, and this one certainly qualified. :D

Blink's opening monologue set an amusing tone. Good character moment, and a funny riff on gritty narrations in general. Plus the return of V1ck13 is a nice use of bridging continuity. All in all, a great spotlight for one of my favorite characters.

The return of the Puppeteer is also a welcome event. She's one of the more unusual and intriguing villains in the series, in that she's difficult to understand but quite interesting to follow along. Her detached perspective gives her an air of creepiness, but nothing too disturbing or off-putting.

(Great scene with Tiffany as well, although the prison should know better than to put a brand-new guard on patrol near the cells containing some of the most notorious uniform-stealing women in the world. ;) )

One of the most intriguing aspects of the Puppeteer is her "girl in a candy store" feel - the way she is so fascinated by each new uniform she comes across, and how she lets her attention be diverted (from Cynthia to Blossom) so easily. It shows how unpredictable and dangerous she is.

The interactions between Tina, Soph, and Marie were great fun as well - it's nice to learn some more of their backstory - and the takedown of the cheerleaders (who seemed like they deserved it) was splendid. All in all, their plan is ingenious - steal some uniforms from passerby in the hopes that someone else will try to steal them from you. I don't believe I've ever seen this sort of technique used on the board.

I admit I felt a bit fearful for Rebecca and Linda when they entered the flower shop - could this be their sixth time in the USB seat? - but happily, they were simply popping by for a cameo appearance. I like how their relationship has been developing in the background, not hindered (and in some ways helped) by the many times they've had their wardrobe stolen. (Poor Riley, though.)

The circus climax provided plenty of opportunities for new types of uniforms, and it didn't disappoint. I love the Puppeteer taking out the ringmaster (or ringmistress, in this case) - it underscores how much she loves being in control. The scene with the tightrope walkers was great as well; too bad Stasis wasn't there, or she could have cracked a joke like "I'll show you some real TIGHT ROPES" or some such while she was binding them. :lol:

Speaking of terrible jokes, no circus infiltration is complete without a clown disguise. And Cora's jokes were indeed awful - thankfully Tina silenced her before she went too far. :lol: I really love the variety in this chapter, not only of uniforms but of purposes for disguise. Really keeps things fresh and moving smoothly.

A solid climax, and nicely setting up the inevitable return of Kuebiko. It would make for a bit of a dark and foreboding ending, but Stasis is thankfully able to lighten it up at the very end. She is an amazing character all on her own. :)

An excellent chapter all around, and I'm excited for what comes next. I hope to be able to continue reading new chapters at a steadier pace now - and also getting back to posting my own chapters regularly, starting next week. Keep up the great work. :D
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Tirepanted - first of all, you never need to apologise, so things have become busy for you lately, that's fine, that's life it happens. So yeah, never feel the need to apologise, it's all cool. :D :D

Yes, Blink's been away for too long hasn't she, so I need to start bringing her into the fold a bit more, this opening was a way to get back into things, needless to say, I think we'll be seeing a bit more of Blink in the upcoming chapters. :D

As strange as it sounds and this is part that I'm going to struggle to explain, but if you look closely at the Puppeteer's supposedly gibberish and untranslatable dialogue, there are hints as to what she's trying to say and what she means, it's difficult but it is there. :D

See I really do like writing the Puppeteer, but at the same time she is actually one of my most hardest characters to write, now fair enough her character is easy, just let her loose in the city and watch her replace and impersonate as many women as possible, but it's actually the sisters going after her that is the hard part, Because randomly mugging women on the street is not something the sisters do as they tend to only go after, gangs, sentries and other professions like that as it just doesn't fit some of their personalities, especially Angel's or Tina's. :D

Hahaha, I genuinely wanted to try and make Puppeteer's breakout as convincing as I could, so the only thing I could think of was, right have a brand new guard who barely any recognises and has a similar appearance to the Puppeteer herself, that way when she does get replaces, it will seem more convincing than having her just mug any old prison guard and just casually walking out. :D But yeah as I know you see, Heartfelt doesn't exactly have the brightest guards do they, I mean you look in the past with Captain Tarling, if she had just followed the Phantoms advice instead of brushing it off, she wouldn't have found herself bound and gagged in her undies, alongside her entire unit. :D

She is obsessed and so hungry for uniforms to steal that she can become easily distracted by another uniform wearer passing her by, she's almost like a walker / zombie, being so easily drawn in by the sight of a woman she can impersonate, she just doesn't care about professions, ranks, anything, if it's a uniform, she wants it, she just loves being a different person for a few hours, then as if the snap of her fingers, she's done and instantly goes to find her next victim. :)

Many thanks, I must admit I've never seen an infiltrator steal a uniform so she herself can act as bait for another infiltrator either (tongue twister there wasn't it). It kind of goes back to what I said earlier of where I needed to find a valid reason for the sisters to just randomly mug a trio of women for their clothing and this was the only idea I could of. But sweet I had absolutely no idea that I accidentally came up with a new and original technique. :D :D

Yeah that was just a nice little cameo from Rebecca and Linda there, I wasn't going to have them get mugged in this chapter, I mean after all is there day off the poor things and they just want to have a nice day out shopping together. :D Although with saying that, if they had of walked in wearing their police uniforms, I have a feeling things would have gone quite differently, the Puppeteer didn't feel the need to steal their clothes because that's just it, they weren't wearing their uniforms, they were just wearing their everyday normal clothes. :D

Aaaahhh damn it, YES that is such a missed opportunity to have Stasis say that terrible joke wasn't it, next time, next time for sure. That joke MUST be done as some point! 8-) :lol:

I enjoyed doing the circus scene, but I deliberately chose to leave some uniforms / costumes out for further ideas, for instance, because of BB's size and strength, maybe one day she could replace the strong women, Libido has her whip, so she could replace the lion tamer, Stasis the tightrope walker (just so I can use that joke, you mentioned), Tina the ringmistress because she is the leader and so forth like that........Thinking about it, I've already made the scene, I really must use this at some point. :D :D

Yeah I wanted to end the chapter on a little light hearted note so I thought stuff it, we can't have a chapter without Stasis so I thought I'd give her a little scene at the end, just to keep this fun. :)

Many, many thanks, for your awesome comment and amazing feedback, I really want to make a full on arc at some point titled Around the world in 80 uniforms of where Tina and her sisters travel around the world.........Searching.........That's all I'm going to say on that as it will spoil an upcoming chapter that's being written as we speak. :D

Plus, now I'm armed with the knowledge that very soon, I'll get to jump back into your stories world's, that just music to my ears and I can't wait to get back into it. :D :D
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

pretty good scene the one with the cheerleaders! :D
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Esercito - Many thanks, plus let's be honest, all three of those cheerleaders kind of had it coming to them didn't they. :D ;)
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

"I've got no strings / To hold me down / To make me fret, / or make me frown / I had strings / But now I'm free / There are no strings on me"

Ahem. Sorry.

Enjoyed Blink's little monologue at the beginning. Highlights that, for all its 'glamour', Heartfelt City is actually a pretty messed up once you look beneath the surface. Reminds me a little of the atmosphere of Beistad in the Semi-Auto Semla Series. Though I'd dare say that there are more good people than Blink thinks... the problem is that they often end up as victims of uniform stealings! :lol:
In general, Blink's scene at the beginning was great: a goold old takedown and hiding of a sentry. (Though was it a sleeperhold or chloroform? It looked like a sleeper-hold, but the description mentioned she fell asleep.) Anyway, I loved it. The description was filled with little details such as Zoe's pants being hard to pull off due to being made of leather, the reason why her socks are stolen, or the detail about the lid. It also shows how infiltrators can spread good (both with Blink's actions and by reminding how Tina and her team have taken down threats). Therefore, it's a good way to give credence to Tina's message that she fights against the town's corruption. Since she and her sisters end up mugging innocent people a good chunk of times, little details like this one helps remind why their method is still 'good'. Plus, another Zoe...
I smell the beginning of a little subplot for Blink. After all, the Neon Goons and Holodecks aren't the only gangs...

Of course, I was totally on board with the Puppeteer's return. Just like the previous time, her personality and her unnerving way of moving make her a compelling creepy antagonist. Her takedowns of Tiffany and Blossoms are especially notable, as she's able to gag and choke them to unconsciousness with only her legs and feet.

Soph and Marie got their needed limelight moment. I enjoyed watching Tina interact with Soph to discuss about their past history, and directly adress the whole incident with Kuebiko. Soph was after all her first ally back in the beginning of the story! Of course Soph gets her moment to shine with the three bullies. Her and Tina's personalities are perfectly displayed here: with Soph being more prone to teach them a rough lesson and Tina trying to canalize her and reminding her that petty stupidity and evilness are not the same thing. Same with the interaction between Marie and Tina later, once again adressing the very first parts of the story. And finally, having Marie and Soph interact with each other. The 'character interaction' part of the story was indeed well-structured, highlighting the positive impact of Tina on her sisters' lives and foreshadowing the return of a certain antagonist it seems... ;)

Also the bet... Poor Soph. Some people just have bad luck when it comes to bets.

Evil Baking company. :lol: Save it for the crossover between Amai and Stasis, Soph... :lol:

It's already been mentioned, and I won't be original, but the idea of infiltrators stealing clothes to trick a uniform stealer into trying to mug them in order to trap her and the climax in the circus were great ideas.

The scene with the cheerleaders was nice. I always enjoy when the victims have varied profiles: some are innocent people that were in the wrong place at the wrong time and for them I feel sympathy (hence why it's nice character moments when Tina and her sisters try to not be too rough with them); some of them are criminals; and some of them... are just rude persons who have to be taught a lesson.

Rarer victims were involved this time: gardener, florist (who was wearing very appropriate underwear), and of course ringleader, tightrope walkers and clown

I'd say that I also enjoyed the scene with the tightrope workers. Good use of the gadgets, even Marie's lipstick. Given how situational the lipstick is, it seems tricky to find ways to incorporate it, but you found one.

Also, can we say that them being forced to perform the tightrope worker's spectacle is some weird karma for them stealing these women's clothes and moment in the spotlight? :lol: "We had to replace the tightrope walkers didn’t we, we couldn’t have replaced a fortune teller, or something could we." :lol:

Poor Cora... The joke was on her, ultimately. :lol: Though I'd like to think that Tina took the time to mention her, Stella, Lizzie, and Valentina to the police so they can be rescued. They'd deserve it a lot more that the three bitchy cheerleaders!

You seemed to have fun teasing the return of former victims (Cynthia, Rebecca, Linda), only to give them a break this time. Well played! Always great to see all these little details

Kuebiko's escape kinda proved my point: defeating her feels quite hollow when you know she will always escape at one point. Though I'm smelling a limelight episode for Soph if the scarecrow returns, therefore I'm on board. Fingers crossed for a very satisfying defeat this time.

And that ending... Run away everyone, Stasis is self-aware! :lol:
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Tirepanted- I forgot to mention as well, that I did see that you said you caught up with all the previous few chapters as well before reading this one, honestly from the bottom of my heart, thank you very much and I feel honoured that you took the time to do that. :D

Rufusluciusivan Indeed, this will start off as a sub plot as we're going to be seeing a lot of Blink for a while, but this sub plot will eventually link up with Tina and her sisters. How, you ask?......Well, we will just have to wait and see won't we. ;)

As I said to Tirepanted, I LOVE writing the Puppeteer, but she's a character I struggle so hard to actually write, her motives and methods are easy, she just walks around stealing uniforms and impersonating women left, right and center. But it's the sisters going after her is where I struggle, because as we know Tina wouldn't allow her sisters to just walk around mugging women on the streets for her clothing, she just isn't like that and if were being honest, most of the others sisters are like that too, so I have to try and find way to incorporate scenes that actually give Tina and her sisters a real, genuine reason for randomly mugging a passing woman for her clothing. :D

I really wanted this chapter to kind of highlight just how far both Marie and Soph have come with Tina, they were so different when we first met them, but Tina encouraged them and showed them that they can have their own identities, their own tastes, their own likes, Tina showed them what they could really be and I know that both Marie and Soph have become so much better as characters because of this. :D

Hahaha, I just couldn't help myself, when I thought about Soph loosing three bets in a row to Stasis, I thought "yep", her bad luck in bets doesn't end at Stasis as she clearly can't win a bet, no matter which of her sisters the bets with. :lol:

Hahaha, that little scene with Soph mentioning the baking company was VERY much a way of me hinting that, it will happen........That evil baking will happen........It has too. :D :lol:

Thank you, as I said it was just a pure accident, I had no idea I was even being original when I came up with the idea of Tina, Soph and Marie stealing uniforms to bait the Puppeteer in, I thank you again of course, but I feel guilty as this was an accidental idea. :D

Oh yeah, well I remember, once upon a time, you said to me, you always found it funny that Soph ended up finding all the rude and thuggish people when she was looking for a change of clothes and that stuck with me, so I guess that's why she always comes across these rude women who deserve a beat down to be taught a lesson. :D

I know, I am trying to think of a few new ways Marie can use the rest of her gadgets, I'm just pleased that I actually did managed to a way this time. :D

Haha, the sisters should be-careful which outfits and uniforms they steal, because they might actually have to use them for their intended purpose. :D :lol:

Of course, once the dust settled and Tina made sure that the Puppeteer got taken back to jail, I can GUARANTEE you, Tina took the time to contact the correct authorities and inform them about the circus women that have been replaced, she would do this, because this is what Tina does and she always will. :D

Of course, plus I know you were keen to see what happened to Cynthia after Mag mugged her, with Cynthia being a mime and everything, so I really wanted to put your mind at rest and show you that, "yes" she's fine , she's got a new mime outfit and it seems she's even learnt her lesson and it performing on a street corner on front of a wall and not an alleyway where she could be quickly mugged again. :D 8-)

Well, I'd thought we'd give Rebecca and Linda a break from being tied together in their undies this time, besides you heard it yourself, they are moving in together and buying some nice things to make their flat seem homely, in my heart of hearts I just couldn't have them being mugged this time......But more times will happen, it's inevitable. :D ;)

Now there's a bit of story behind Kuebiko's returning, firstly I know you don't like it when a villainess breaks out of jail which is great because I'm NOT a fan of that either, which is why I've changed it a little bit........Kuebiko will NOT be breaking out of jail, no, no, no I have something......DIFFERENT (shall we say in mind) for when she next appears, so don't worry, she isn't getting out of jail anytime soon. ;)

Also I was reading through some of my older works and it's feedback's (as you do :lol: ) and I noticed, you mentioned several things on different occasions about Kuebiko and I kept on thinking about what you said, so this is why I want to bring Kuebiko back just one more time so I can actually do justice for the one thing, you really wanted to see about Kuebiko.......Naturally I won't say what that is, otherwise BOOM, I've spoilt the whole chapter haha, but I really want give you that ONE thing, that you really wanted from a Kuebiko chapter and I can't wait to release it. :D :D

HAHAHA! I just couldn't help myself with that ending, come on this is STASIS we're talking about, do you really think she'd let us go an entire chapter without seeing her once, she just wouldn't allow that to happen. :lol: :D 8-)

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”