Chapter 28: Oil, Sweat & Tears

Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

MULTIPLE SIDE NOTES:
1. first of all this is going to have to be double posted as it's far too long.
2. You get TWO stories here, the main story comes first then as a nice bonus I threw on a side story at the end which involves the Mayor's daughter, I know you all wanted to see a few USB scenes with her last apparence.......Well I hope I haven't disappointed you this time. :)
3. Multiple NEW gadgets as well as old gadgets return. :D
4. The story itself is light hearted with snippets of a serious / darker tone in between but the bonus mini story is comedy through and through.
5. I'll shut up and let you all enjoy. :D

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

It’s the dark of night, thick black clouds engulf the moons gaze and the stars light, the air is still, not even the wind is awake. A few streetlights hum into the silence on the streets below, the rest of the buildings are all blacked out as the residence of Heartfelt City slumber. Angel sits on a deck chair on the flat’s balcony staring up into the motionless jet-black sky. Tina sits next her comforting her sister.

Angel is wearing a bright white vest and a pair of Angelic blue boy shorts, whilst Tina is wearing a light grey vest and a pair of white boy shorts.

“I thought I was finally going to have a night where I could just sleep.” Angel says revealing she was plagued by more nightmares.

“It’s fine and I know you won’t believe me, but you are getting better at this, you’re really starting to pull through, every day and every night your getting stronger, I know you are.” Tina replies, trying to make Angel feel better.

“Do you really think so?” Angel rubs her eyes in tiredness before running one of her hands through her blue hair.

“I know so. Look at your hands for a second for me.” Tina says holding onto Angel’s hands.

Angel looks at her hands. They are still, for now anyway they are not shaking.

“Do you see? You ARE getting better at this, so many people would have given up, so many would have just surrendered to the darkness inside them……….But you didn’t……….You didn’t fall, you didn’t waver and you certainly didn’t give up……….Do you have any idea just how proud I am of you.” Tina says as she wraps one of her arms around Angel’s shoulders.

“But I didn’t do it alone, I couldn’t do it alone……..I have you Tina, I have all of you, I must admit, I don’t know what I’d do in this world if I didn’t have all of you in my life.” Angel says as she leans into Tina’s shoulder.

“You’re always going to have us, you know this, we’re always going to be here when you wake up. We’re sisters and we’re always going to stick together, that’s a guarantee.” Tina replies whilst rubbing Angel’s arm in support.

The balcony door opens and Mag walks out before closing it behind her. Mag is wearing a dark green vest and a pair of brown boy shorts; Mag sits down on the other side of Angel.

“So is this a private party, or can anyone join.” Mag says.

“No, it’s fine, please join us, Tina’s just helping with something.” Angel replies.

Both Tina and Mag smile at one another.

“You know, it may not seem like it, but right now, the rest of us all in there secretly thinking about you, wondering if your alright and trying to think of ways we can help you.” Mag suddenly says.

Angel tilts her head slightly.

“I’m being serious, you see Tina is the best of one out of all of us when it comes to dealing with emotional trauma, but I promise you, we’re all thinking of you, every day and every night…….the rest of us don’t really know what to say or do in these situations, we want to try and you know we will always be here if you just simply want to talk.” Mag continues.

Mag places her hand on top of Angel’s hand. Mag has always been the sort of grizzled one of the sisters, she rarely shows emotion, but it is there, she just has trouble sometimes is portraying it. But it is there……….it is, this is evident from when Mag partnered with Angel to take down Ulla and the Crows…….Mag made sure Angel was safe and protected the whole time.

“You see? You are never alone, all of your sisters both love and care about you, we’re always going to be here for you.” Tina says whilst she still holds Angel in both support and comfort.

Mag then gets up and Tina lets go of Angel so Mag can put her arms around her and gently hold her head against her stomach.

“Tina’s right, we all love you and we all just want to see you happy again.” Mag whispers.

Mag and Tina spend the next few minutes comforting Angel.

“Well, look at the time, I’m going to get back to my sleeping bag………Goodnight sisters.” Mag says.

“Goodnight Mag.” Both Tina and Angel say, one after the other.

Once Mag heads inside, Tina warmly smiles at Angel.

“Do you want me to stay with you for the rest of the night?” Tina asks.

“Believe me, every part of me is screaming yes………But I need to try and somehow fall back asleep on my own…….Somehow.” Angel replies.

Tina looks at the night sky, before an idea comes into her head.

“Why don’t I meet you in the middle……….I’ll move my sleeping bag right next to yours for tonight, that way if you do have another nightmare, I’ll be right next to you and this way, you can still try and fall asleep by yourself.” Tina suggests.

“Yeah……..yeah, I like that idea a lot, thanks Tina, you’re the best.” Angel smiles and get to her feet.

Tina in turn gets to her feet and both sisters embrace each other in one final hug, before heading inside. Once inside, Tina moves her sleeping back next to Angel’s, at this point of course Mag has already gotten back into her sleeping bag and is gently sleeping. Tina climbs into her sleeping bag next before fluffing up her pillow and resting her head.

“Wake me, if you need me.” Tina reassures Angel.

“I will, I promise.” Angel calmly replies.

Finally Angel gets into her sleeping bag before she too fluffs up her pillow and rests her head. She takes a deep breath and gently closes her eyes and tries to go back to sleep………Tina was right next to her, so if she did suffer any more night terrors, you can bet your last penny that Tina would come straight to Angel’s aid.

************************************************************************************************************************************

The next morning a figure moves through the streets of Heartfelt City, the figure appears to be male, he has very pale skin, with thin, but noticeable black lines running down his arms and face, he ahs longish silver hair and bright blue eyes. He’s wearing grey trousers, black combat boots, black shirt and a dark brown jacket……..He seems to be injured but that’s not blood dripping from him, it appears to be oil or a type of coolant liquid.

“Can’t process information………Gaia’s in trouble, I have to help her……….Please, won’t somebody help me……….PLEASE!” He tries and begs to several people passing by to help him, but everyone just simply pushes passed him and walks away.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

Tina, Tinker and Stasis are enjoying a nice morning coffee together at a local coffee shop, although with Stasis being Stasis, she seems to her bought herself a few pastries along with her coffee.

Stasis takes a massive bite out of her ham and cheese croissant, while Tina adds some brown sugar to her latte. Tinker meanwhile casually taps the side of her mug with her fingernails.

“Hey Tinker, are you okay, you seem quite quiet this morning.” Tina asks after seeing Tinker deep in thought.

Stasis takes another massive bite out of her ham and cheese croissant before staring in Tinker’s direction too.

“Yeah I’m fine Tina, it’s just I keep thinking about that Phantom last week, damn I’m still annoyed with myself that I missed that sign of that stupid flicker of the camera, damn it I’m better than that.” Tinker says annoyed with herself.

Stasis takes another bite out of her ham and cheese croissant, then turns to Tina’s direction seeing how she’ll respond.

“It wasn’t your fault and you shouldn’t blame yourself, you hacked into the local CCTV systems in that area and as you saw, that system was an old as anything, it probably flickers like that dozens of times a day, please don’t be hard on yourself.” Tina tries to reassure Tinker.

Once again, Stasis takes a bite out of her ham and cheese croissant then turns to Tinker again.

“I know, I know, it’s just I’m the tech head of the group, I’m supposed to see these things.” Tinker is suddenly interrupted by Stasis is passes over a slice of lemon drizzle cake.

“Do you want a bite?” She asks.

“No thank you Stasis, I’m good.” Tinker says lifting her coffee mug.

“Huh…….Hey Tina you want a bite?” Stasis then asks Tina.

“Hah, no I’m fine thank you.” Tina smiles and rubs Stasis’s arm.

Stasis just shrugs.

“SWEET. More for me!” She shouts as she takes a massive bite out of the slice of lemon drizzle cake.

After a while a waitress comes over and clears away the empty mugs and plates before walking away. During this time Stasis, Tinker and Tina stared at each other the whole time the waitress was there.

“Geez, we keep on doing that don’t we.” Tina immediately points out.

“Yeah, I guess that what happens when you’re an infiltrator, you start to think that every working woman you come across has actually just been replaced by another infiltrator and the real woman is bound and gagged somewhere in her underwear.” Tinker states.

“Well, as long as it doesn’t hinder me from getting my food, I’m happy enough.” Stasis quickly replies.

Tina can’t help but chuckle at that statement as that is just sort of response she’d expect from Stasis. Tina then puts her hand in her pocket and pulls out a handful of credits before leaving them on the table.

“Come on, I’ll pay for this one, we should really head into town now otherwise the shops are going to be packed if we leave it too much longer.” Tina says as she places the credits down over the bill.

The three sisters then leave their table with Stasis dusting the crumbs off of herself and all three head into town.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Just before they get into town Stasis suddenly stops. Her eyes widen and her jaw drops open with sheer delight.

“What, what’s the matter?” Tina asks, wondering why Stasis just stopped.

“Oh…….My……..GOD! They have the new flavour……..THEY HAVE THE NEW FLAVOUR!” Stasis jumps for joy.

Tinker and Tina both look and see an advert for the new Katsu Curry flavoured crisps, currently available to buy right now. Stasis quickly reaches into her pocket and quickly counts all the credits she has on her.

“Oh my god, they look SO DELICIOUS!..........Right, wait here, I’ll be right back but I NEED those crisps………yummy!” Stasis quickly says.

But before Tina or Tinker could answer, Stasis runs straight into the store, searching for those new crisps. Both Tina and Tinker then look at each other.

“That’s one of the things, I truly love about Stasis, she knows what she wants in life and she just goes for it.” Tina cannot help but say with a smile.

“Yeah, although nine times out of ten, it usually involves food……….or a terrible joke or pun.” Tinker replies.

Just then they both turn to see someone heavily distressed and begging for help, only to have everyone turn him down.

“Hey Tinker, we need to help that man, because look everyone else is just avoided him, I think he might be hurt, we need to see what’s going on.” Tina says.

“Okay, I’m right behind you.” Tinker replies.

They both run up to the male figure who was now sat back resting against an alley wall. Tinker puts on her goggles and starts scanning the figure.

“Gaia………They still have Gaia………Vision and primary priorities are clear……I must save her.” He says.

“Who? Who is Gaia, where is she? What happened to you, who did this to you?” Tina asks trying to make sense of what’s going on.

Tinker pulls Tina a step backwards.

“Tina, my scans are picking up zero life signs and……….What’s that black liquid oozing down his side? Wait……..Is that oil?” Tinker reports her scans.

Tina leans in and rubs some of the black liquid before smelling it.

“It is. This is oil.” Tina confirms to Tinker.

Tinker flicks a switch on her goggles and suddenly her jaw drops wide open.

“I don’t believe it, he’s not human, he’s an android of some kind.” Tinker says now leaning in closer for a better look.

“Please, my name is Higgs, I’m a prototype A.I………..I managed to escape along with my soul mate Gaia……..But the helicopters starting shooting……..I was damaged and Gaia was captured……..I have to save her.” Higgs explains.

“Tina, he’s badly damaged, I mean I can fix him, that’s not a problem, but I really need to get him off the streets if I’m going to do that.” Tinker says examining his circuits.

“I don’t believe this……..A prototype AI that has both a heart and emotions……….Well, I didn’t expect something like this to happen today when I woke up……But still, this is Heartfelt City after all.” Tina thinks to herself.

Just then Stasis comes running up to them, scoffing a load of crisps into her mouth.

“Aaahhh these taste SO GOOD!........Hey who’s this?” She says after seeing Higgs.

“Honestly I’m not a hundred percent sure……..But I’m not leaving him here to die, Stasis please help me, we need to try and get him to his feet.” Tina says.

“I need to get him back to the flat, if we’re taking him anywhere, all of my tools and devices are at home, I can fix him there.” Tinker says as she examines his wounds closely.

Stasis quickly shoves another handful of crisps into her mouth before putting the rest into a bag………She then helps Tina and Tinker lift Higgs and slowly make their way back to the flat.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

On the way back, Higgs reveals everything to the sisters, as they are to make sense of it all, then Higgs needed to tell the truth about everything. Once they were in the flat the sisters helped him through the door and sat him down in a chair next to tinker’s machines.

“Hey, what are you doing and who is this?!” Soph says realizing what’s going on.

“Oh this is Higgs he’s an A.I or something but look what I found…………NEW FLAVOURED CRISPS!” Stasis says apparently viewing the crisps as more newsworthy.

“Everyone please, I need to focus, just give me some room.” Tinker sits down at her computer and attached several cables into Higgs open sockets.

Tinker immediately starts tapping away at her keyboard before she swivels her chair around and pulls her goggles over her head. She then grabs a few tools and starts patching up Higgs.

“Remarkable…….These components, the layouts, the structure, it’s all remarkable, some of these parts I’ve only read about on articles, but here they are.” Tinker says as she fixes Higgs.

“Can you fix him?” Tina asks.

“Yes, remember robotics, gadgets and all things computers…….That’s MY domain, so yeah I’ve got this, just give me a few minutes.” Tinker says confidently.

“I don’t understand, where did you find him?” Soph further asks.

“By accident, he was begging for help, everyone was ignoring him so……..” Tinker says.

Marie appears and wraps her arm around Tina.

“I know, you just couldn’t leave an injured person in need could you.” Marie says with a smile.

“This is Heartfelt City……..I sometimes wonder if we’re some of the few good women left.” Tina admits to Marie.

Suddenly Stasis pulls a bowl wrapped in clean film out of the fridge.

“Mmmmmmm…….I bet these crisps taste great when dipped in a bowl of Chill.” Stasis says as she puts the bowl of Chilli into the microwave.

“Not a lot bothers her in life does it.” Marie observes.

“No, it really doesn’t.” Tina once again, cannot help but say with a smile.

About an hour later, Tinker finishes up and Higgs slowly opens his eyes to see all nine sisters looking over him.

“Good morning!” Stasis cannot help but say.

“Gaia……..I still need to find Gaia.” Higgs responds.

“So is Gaia…….Like you?” Mag asks.

“Yes, we’re both protype A.I’s. We were both made as part of an experiment, we were given the ability to feel emotions, to feel pain, love and joy to see if the barrier between man and machine really was all that different………It turns out it is and it isn’t………..With our abilities, we fell in love with each other……We are the first our kind to think and feel with our own minds……..I love her with all my circuits……..We tried to escape the facility we were being held in…….A chopper came for us, I jumped in front of her save her from a barrage of bullets…….I was knocked down into raging waters…….I could only watch helplessly as the soldiers grabbed Gaia and started beating her………Her cries pierced me deeper than any of the chopper’s bullets……….” Oil started to drip from his eyes.

“Aaaawwww. That’s really sweet.” Libido says putting her hands over her heart.

The sisters looked at each other……….

“I’ll help you……….I’ll help you get her back.” Tina says bending down.

“I don’t know where the facility is…….I washed up on the shore…….Made my way into the city……..The rest you know.” Higgs said.

Tinker taps vigorously on her keyboard before she hooks up several tablets and devices.

“Can you feel her? As in, if you were to open out into the neuro net, or transmit frequencies into an open data stream, would she detect you?” Tinker ponders.

“I can try.” Higgs replies.

Tinker then inserts a few cables into Higgs and gives him some room. Several minutes pass, Higgs eyes turn into binary codes as he scours everywhere for her traces.

“I can’t find her……..I can’t find her………She’s dead isn’t she……..I’ve her.” Oil and coolant flow down his eyes.

“NO! Dig deep………Keep looking……..She’s waiting for you……..SHE NEEDS YOU!...............She’s drowning in the data streams………Please put your hand in and pull her to safety.” Tina begs Higgs to not give up.

After several more minutes Higgs eyes turn blue again.

“I found her.” He says.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

A woman with a shiny white skinned plating is locked and suspended in a star shape in a lab, her eyes are brown and her hair is also long and silver………Oil flows from her eyes, down her face before she hears several whispers calling to her………She closes her eyes and follows the voice.

Her subconscious disappears into a matrix like stream where she hears Higgs calling for her.

“The paths become clearer, Your getting closer…………..Find me……….FIND ME!” She shouts before she quickly pulled out of the Matrix stream by the scientists operating on her.

“I FOUND HER! I found her!” Tinker suddenly shouts.

The other sisters all lean into Tinker’s computer screen.

“It pinged, just for a moment before the signal was lost, but I know where Gaia is. I know where she is………She’s in a facility on the outskirts of Heartfelt City, it seems to be a military installation of some kind.” Tinker explains as she types away at her computer.

“Well done Tinker and great work Higgs…….See, she searches for you too.” Tina says to the two of them.

“What can you tell me about the facility?” Tina asks.

“Everything……..This place is now no longer military funded and their working independently, they might even be classified at going rogue at this point…….I have a full view of the entire installation, except there’s one room that blacked out and I can’t gain access to.” Tinker says.

“That’s it then, that’s where Gaia is.” Tina deduces.

“Then I have to go………Gaia needs me.” Higgs tries to stand.

“No. No, we’ll go get her, we’re infiltrators, it’s kind of what we do……..I promise I’ll bring Gaia home to you.” Tina says with a warm smile.

“Tina, as much as I hate to say this, but I’m going to have to come with you………if Gaia is damaged or needs something done her system before she can move, then we both know that I’m the only one out of all of us that can do it……….I’ll run some fixes and have some of my devices fix Higgs while we’re gone.” Tinker says grabbing her backpack.

Tina unfortunately knew that Tinker was telling the truth, Tinker was the only one capable of repairing Gaia if she needed it when Tina found her. Before they go Tinker passes Mag a comms device.

“You don’t need to do anything with or touch anything, just please monitor the computer and let me know if anything changes.” Tinker says.

“Okay, you can count on me.” Mag replies.

“Please, rescue Gaia………I can’t exist without her.” Higgs pleads.

Tina gets changed into one of her catsuits before approaching him.

“Before the end of today, you two will be reunited and you can spend eternity in each other’s arms. I won’t let either of you down, you have my word.” Tina says with a smile.

“Thank you…….” Higgs whispers as he leans back to allow Tinker’s systems to repair him.

Tinker and Tina then leave the flat.

It takes them a while but they finally reach the facility, it’s a giant futuristic facility nestled deep inside a lush thick forest, on the far side is a cliff with rapids going straight into the ocean. Tinker and Tina move it for a better look. Tinker then loads a device inside a wrist launcher and fires it straight at the facility.

“Sensory dart going live.” She says.

The dart hits the side of the building and Tinker switches on a device and starts looking around.

“Okay, so how are we going to get in.” Tina asks.

“Well, it seems all the patrols are in groups of four which actually complicates things as……….Wait……..Hold on, I think we’re in luck, I see two females on their own doing a patrol.” Tinker replies as she scans the area.

“Perfect, well then, looks like we better get a change of clothes.” Tina replies.

“Wait, before we go, leave all the knockouts to me, I’ve been fiddling with some new gadgets and this could be the perfect opportunity for me to try them out.” Tinker says grabbing Tina’s arm.

“Yeah sure thing, their all yours.” Tina politely replies.

“Thanks Tina.” Tinker says as she opens up her backpack.

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Two female guards make their rounds, one of the female’s has ivory toned skin, long brunette hair tied back in a ponytail, green eyes, she’s fairly tall and she has a slim figure. She’s 27 years old and according to her name tag, her name’s “Madison.”

The second female has tanned skin, light brown eyes, long brown hair which drapes just passed her shoulders, she is a couple of inches shorter than Madison, but her body retains the “S” shape. She is 21 years old and her name tag reads “Maria”.

Both women are wearing knee high black laced combat boots, blue camo patterned trousers, jackets and hats, they both have light grey shirts on underneath their jackets and both women are carrying M16 assault rifles.

“Hey, have you heard that selling a new flavour bag of crisps now?” Madison asks.

“Yeah, I’ve heard about that, I haven’t had a chance to try them yet though, have you?” Maria replies.

“Nah, wouldn’t mind though, they sound pretty good, might grab some on my lunch break today.” Madison continues.

But it doesn’t seem either of these ladies will be having their lunch break today as little do they know, Tinker was in the bushes behind them and has unleashed one of her new gadgets.

A robotic woodpecker painted red and yellow lands on a tree just above Maria and Madison, as soon as both ladies walk underneath it, the woodpecker swoops down and lands right on Madison’s shoulder.

“Oh my god, this is so cool. Maria grab your phone and take a picture, this is so going on my Instagram later.” Madison whispers unaware of what is about to happen.

But as Maria puts her gun down and reaches into her pocket taking her eyes off Madison. The woodpecker quickly pecks Madison’s shoulder secretly injecting her with a powerful fast acting knock out drug.

“Hey don’t go yet we haven’t………Uuuuuuurrrrrrnnnnn.” Madison’s eyes roll around before she falls backwards onto the floor, completely knocked out.

“Hey did you say something…………….Hhhhhuuuurrrrrrrrnnnnnnn!” Before Maria herself can see what goings on, the woodpecker has swooped round and pecked Madison on her shoulder too, injecting her with more knock out serum.

Maria falls forward landing right on top of Madison’s unconscious body, both women are out cold. Tina and Tinker emerge from the bushes and quickly drag both of the guards deep into the forest behind them.

“Good thing Libido didn’t see the way these two guards fell on top of each other as they passed out, you know what she would have thought haha.” Tina jokes, but probably speaks the truth.

“Yep, she sure is a horny devil isn’t she.” Tinker admits as she grabs her robotic woodpecker.

Tinker then makes some notes down on a handheld computer pad.

“Okay, this little woodpecker is working perfectly.” Tinker says as she gathers it up.

Tinker and Tina get to work at stripping Madison and Maria. The unlace and pull of their boots, unzip and pull of their trousers, unbutton and remove their jackets, slip off their hats, then they help each other sit them up and remove their shirts underneath.

It is here we see that Madison is wearing a moss green t-shirt bra and a pair of tiger orange classic brief panties, she’s also wearing a pair of pink knee-high socks with little red love hearts dotted all over them.

Maria on the other hand is wearing a strawberry pink push up bra and a pair of punch pink French cut panties, she’s also wearing a pair of ankle high white socks with little yellow Emoji faces on them.

Tina strips out of her catsuit and rips it into strands before Tinker stops her.

“I got this one, Ebony, Ivory……Go tie them up for me please.” Tinker unzips her bag and both her tarantula bots appears and scurry over to Madison and Maria.

The two bots quickly use their thick webbing and tie up both women, from the tips of their toes right the way up the tops of their shoulders, the two bots even then use additional webbing and wrap it around their mouths as gags before they scurry back into Tinker’s back-pack. With Madison and Maria now out of the way. Tina gets changed into Madison’s uniform, while Tinker gets changed into Maria’s uniform.

“How many times can they do that?” Tina asks.

“Both of them are fitted with twin cannisters, which means there good for one more round before I need to swap out the cannisters.” Tinker says adjuting her disguise.

Both sisters then pick up the M16 rifles and make their way to the front entrance. Once they reach the gate a female soldier stops them.

“Where do you think your going?” She asks.

“Oh, we’ve been told about an early shift swap, apparently we’re needed on level three, I mean you can and ask the captain but I think we both know that it would be a bad idea to waste the captain’s time.” Tina bluffs, hoping it pays off.

The soldiers looks around.

“Damn it, your right and the captain’s being insufferable at the moment isn’t she, okay head on inside you two.” The solder says opening the door for Tinker and Tina.

“Phew……Had to gamble a bit there with that, but thankfully we’re in.” Tina admits.

“What would have happened if she had seen through your bluff?” Tinker wonders.

“Well, we would have had to knock her out, but other patrols would have found it strange if the guard guarding the door mysteriously disappeared wouldn’t they.” Tina replies.

“True, okay let’s see where we’re going.” Tinker consults her wrist mounted tablet to see the map of the facility.

After consulting the map, Tina and Tinker proceeded through the base, to keep their disguises up, they nodded at every other soldier they passed but they saluted to anyone that was not wearing a uniform as they guessed that these were the researchers and the scientists which meant they automatically outranked them.

“I heard Angel had another nightmare last night.” Tinker suddenly said.

“Yeah, she did, it annoys her, because it always happens, just when she thinks she’s getting better, she suddenly has a nightmare and I can tell it both annoys her and makes her upset.” Tina replied.

“I’m sorry, I don’t come out to help, it’s just, I’m not good in those sort of situations, but you know I do care don’t you………….That’s why everyday, I make gadgets………I field test them……..I always need statistics, I always need reviews from all of you to make sure their all working properly………..YES, I’m brilliant at making gadgets, YES I’m the tech head of the group which means I know my stuff and YES I am a bit of a perfectionist, especially when it comes to gadgets………..BUT………I do them for all of you, this is MY way of caring and looking out for you, I make those gadgets to keep you all safe, because if anything went wrong and one of you ended up hurt……..Well, that’s a burden I never want to shoulder.” Tinker suddenly stops for a second.

She removes her hat and runs her hand through her hair and leans back against the wall. Tina makes sure nobody is looking then quickly hugs onto Tinker.

“Everyone of us is different and we all have our own ways of showing that we care for one another, this is your way. Stasis’s way is showring all of us with food……It’s just how she does things, like you, you constantly make gadgets to keep us safe right…….Well that’s how you do things………Besides, all of your gadgets……….They’re pretty cool aren’t they.” Tina says with a smile.

A big smile suddenly goes across Tinker’s face.

“Yeah, I do make cool gadgets for all of you don’t I……….You only ever get the BEST of the best with my gadgets and that’s a promise.” She replies.

“Exactly, now come on my gadget pioneer whom I call my sister, let’s go find Gaia.” Tina joyfully responds.

“Gadget pioneer……….I like it!” Tinker says following Tina down the corridors.

They approach a large set of laboratories and immediately notice the *authorised staff only* sign on the door. It does not take them long to notice that only researchers and scientists are going in and out of the laboratories.

“Damn, Gaia is somewhere in there, we have to get in there.” Tinker says checking her pad.

“Here, look, I think I just found our way in.” Tina says pointing.

Two female scientists have just left the labs and walked past Tinker and Tina.

One of the Females is 33 years old, she has sand toned skin, she’s quite a broad shouldered woman with a long face, she has chuck hazel brown eyes, she has long brown hair with blonde highlights in and her hair itself has been fashioned into a tousled lob haircut look. She’s wearing dark blue jeans, white and red converses, a black long-sleeved shirt and a white lab coat on. Funnily enough her name tag reads “Tina.”

“Well, I know which one of these two I’m disguising myself as.” Tina thinks to herself.

The second female is 31 years old, she has chestnut brown skin with dark brown eyes, she has jet black hair styled in a Textured haircut look. She is wearing, light blue jeans, black zip up ankle boots, a dark grey long-sleeved shirt, a white lab coat and her name tag reads “Lillian”.

Tinker and Tina followed closely behind them, pretending that they were just ordinary guards doing their rounds, but secretly they were waiting for an ideal spot where Tinker could use her gadgets.

“Have you seen what they’ve done to that Gaia thing.” Lab Tina said (to avoid confusion, we will be calling the scientist Lab Tina, to avoid confusion between her and the real Tina).

“She isn’t a thing, she has emotions, she feels and right now she’s depressed because Higgs isn’t here with her.” Lillian replied.

“She isn’t human, she’s just a machine, she’s a thing that is programmed to do our bidding and nothing more.” Lab Tina quicky replies.

“Just a machine? That’s like saying you are just an ape.” Lillian jabs back.

“Pfft, it doesn’t matter, if she doesn’t yield any proper results, we always just scrap her and build a new one.” Lab Tina cold heartedly replies.

Having heard enough and finally coming across a secluded part of the facility, Tinker pulls her sleeve up to reveal she is wearing a watch on one her wrists. She gently twists the top and a little launcher appears on the side. Tinker then double taps the top of the watch and two dart shoot straight out of the launcher.

“That’s a bit harsh I mean OUCH!..........Hhhhuurrrkkkkk.” Lillian get a dart right on the back of her neck and she slumps face down on the floor knocked out.

“Speak up, I didn’t Gggggaaaahhh!” Lab Tina on the other hand got a dart right on one of her bum cheeks, Tinker deliberately shot it at her bum, just to insult her a little bit. But sure enough moments later, Lab Tina toppled sideways and landed on the floor knocked out.

Tinker quickly gave Tina a thumbs up and after checking a nearby supply closet, Tina and Tinker drag the two scientists by their arm pits right into the said closet before closing the door.

Tinker and Tina got to work and quickly stripped the two scientists of their clothes. Lab Tina was wearing a pair of ultramarine blue hipster panties and a brick red halter bra, she was wearing a pair of plain white ankle socks, but Tina has stripped her of them and shoved them into her mouth as punishment for her being so cold hearted about Gaia.

Lillian was wearing a pair of dark grey control briefs and a banana yellow soft padded bra, she was also wearing a pair of red and blue striped ankle socks which the sisters allowed her keep on as she was quite sympathetic to Gaia’s predicament.

With this done, Tina pulled out the strands of her catsuit that she had originally tore earlier before she got to work at tying them up. Tina bound Jillian’s ankles, legs, wrists and arms up before using a few of the strands as a gag. Next she tied up Lab Tina like a hog, she rolled her on her stomach, placed her hands, legs and feet behind her back before she used several strands to tie them all together, she made sure the bonds were slightly tighter than Jillian’s as once again she didn’t like the way Lab Tina had such a cold personality so she felt like she needed to teach her a bit of a lesson, she then made sure that Lab Tina’s socks were still shoved into her own mouth before she placed the last few strands around her mouth as a gag and thus locking the socks in her mouth too.

With that done, Tina naturally got changed into Lab Tina’s clothes and Tinker got changed into Jillian’s clothes. After they were changed they then left the closet and closed the door behind them, before making their way to the labs.

As they were making their way through the labs Tina tried to radio Mag using her earpiece.

“Hey Mag, it’s Tina, how’s Higgs doing?” She whispered.

For a moment there was nothing but radio silence before she heard Mag’s voice come through.

“I don’t know, look would you get that damn menu out of my face I’m trying to talk to Tina, God……………………Okay sorry about that, the postman just put a leaflet for a new Thai food place that’s just opened up and aaahhh well you know Stasis…….The first thing a new restaurant opens up she has to try, so she’s trying to order takeout as we speak.” Mag reports.

“So how’s Higgs doing?” Tina again asks.

“He’s doing well, the fixes Tinker put into place seem to working all okay so far, he’s worrying like hell over Gaia, so in order to try and take his mind off of it BB is playing a game of chess with him.” Mag replies

“Okay that’s great, please let him know we’re almost at Gaia, it won’t be long now before we find her.” Tina quickly responds.

"I'll let him know."Mag says.

Although suddenly the radio goes all staticky before a few seconds later, Tina hears Stasis’s voice come through.

“Hey sisters, so I’m ordering Thai food for lunch, what do you two want?” Stasis asks

“Eeerrrr Stasis, you know we’re currently on an assignment right.” Tinker says down her own earpiece.

“Yeah I know, I meant I’ll put in the fridge for when you get back.” Stasis immediately replies

Tina and Tinker look at each other then shake their heads and shrug.

“Just order us a couple of curries that’ll do.” Tinker says.

“What type……green, red, yellow………Chicken, beef, pork, fish.”. Stasis say reading out the menu.

“Honestly Stasis, you decide, everything is good, so you decide okay.” Tina replies this time.

“Cool, see you later.” The radio goes quiet as Stasis hangs up.

This makes both Tina and Tinker smile to one another before they shake their heads in disbelief.

“That sister of ours huh.” Tinker says with a smile.

“I know, wouldn’t be Stasis though would it if she wasn’t thinking about lunch.” Tina also replies with a big smile across her face.

Tinker quickly makes some notes on her pad about how effective and efficient the watch dart launcher is before she puts her pad away again, all the information and all the notes she writes down, she’ll compile them properly when she gets back and work out which gadgets needs to be improved on or need to be tweaked in any way.

Tinker and Tina finally find the room they are looking for, they use the scientist’s cards and swipe to get inside the room. Once they get inside, they both suddenly freeze in shock.

They see Gaia still strung up in a star shape, although both arms and both of her legs are missing, multiple parts of torso seem to have bene opened up too and several components are on worktables. Gaia herself opens her eyes and see’s Tinker and Tina staring at her, not knowing that they’re actually in disguise and here to help her, Gaia immediately breaks down on tears as streams of oil flow down her face. Tina grabs a rag from the table and runs over to Gaia’s aid.

“No, no ssshhh, don’t cry, don’t cry, were here to help you I promise. We’re here to get you out of here.” Tina says in a nice calm voice as she wipes away Gaia’s tears.

“But Higgs……..I lost Higgs.” Gaia’s voice trembles.

“No you haven’t, he’s safe, my sister’s and I found him, we fixed him up, he’s back at our home…….he led us to you, we’re here to rescue you and bring you back to him.” Tina says as she finishes drying Gaia’s tears.

“I am not certain if I have a heart……….But I can imagine it breaking it apart without Higgs………………I don’t want to walk this world alone.” Gaia breaks down.

Tina breathes heavily and wraps her arms around Gaia’s body and puts her foreheads against Gaia’s.

“You have a heart……….you have more a heart than what a lot of humans in this world do………My name is Tina and this is Tinker, she’s one of my sisters. Just hold on we’re going to get you out.” Tina says is a reassuring tone.

Tinker gets to work and immediately starts playing around with the various controls and while the machine put Gaia’s legs and arms back on, Tinker herself starts to fix the components back into Gaia’s torso.

“When they captured me, I saw Higgs disappear under the waves, it hurt me badly……….Hope got harder to maintain……..I was losing light, my strength and will……..I could hear the darkened depths beckon still………..The sorrow was really weighing down on my shoulders………I felt like I was alone left to hold out against the dark tides of fear……………I thought I lost him.” Gaia explains as Tinker works.

Tina just held onto Gaia as tightly as she could, Tina understood the pain Gaia was going through. That sense and feeling of watching the one’s you love disappear into the black while your left to struggle and hold out against the tide all by yourself…………It’s hard……….It’s horrible………..it’s something you probably wouldn’t even wish upon your worst enemy.

“I searched every system and every line of coding, hoping that I might find something, but all I found was emptiness…………I screamed and pleaded……….But I just felt my words DYING in the dirt…………All the lies in my head and all the feelings in my system………..It just felt like my wounds were doing flips.” Gaia further explains her thoughts.

Tina leans back and looks her right in the eyes.

“Your safe now, let the doubts drown……….Let those vicious thoughts bleed and die……….Higgs is waiting for you………Come on, let’s get you two back together.” Tina says holding back her own tears.

A minute later, Tinker lifted up her goggles and put down a wrench.

“That’s it, she’s ready, the limbs have been successfully re-attached, give her a couple of minutes to adjust, then she can move.” Tinker says wiping a load of sweat off of her forehead.

“Great work and I mean that too!” Tina said nearly jumping for joy.

But as soon as this happened five female guards stormed the room and four of them grabbed Tina and Tinker into headlocks. Four of the guards were wearing the exact same uniforms as Maria and Madison were wearing earlier, but the fifth one was a little bit different. She had several ribbons on her jacket along with officer stripes and instead of a standard hat, she was wearing a dark blue beret.

The four standard guards, two had white skin, one with blue eyes and medium length blonde hair, She seemed 23 years old, while the other one had short brown hair with green eyes, she was 25 years old, One guard had black skin, curly black hair and dark green eyes and was 27 years old, while the fourth guard has Asian skin, long straight black hair, dark brown eyes and was 34 years old.

The leader had lightly tanned skin, she had an oval face, she had fair brown long hair style into a Choppy Midi Shag with Curtain Bangs look, she was 39 years old and she had sapphire blue eyes, her officer stripes indicated she was the captain and her name tag read “Natalie”.

The four women held Tina and Tinker tight while Natalie walked in between them.

“I’m under the impression you two are infiltrators because all the scientists have had direct orders from the board upstairs to pick apart this dumb machine for parts and not put her back together.” Natalie said while scoffing at Gaia.

“You heartless cow, she’s more human than any of you that’s for sure…….”Tina shouted before one of the guards got her back into a chokehold.

Natalie bends down and picks up Tinker’s backpack.

“Oh no, not my backpack, I beg of you, please don’t open that, it contains a phone showing the locations of all the other infiltrators in this facility and WHOOPS! Why did I just say that?” Tinker bluffs.

Tina looks at Tinker, to which Tinker gives her a confident wink. Tinker knows what she’s doing………..Natalie unzips her backpack and pulls out a phone.

“Okay you found my phone, just please do not press the GREEN button otherwise it’ll show exactly where the other infiltrators are and……….Oh no, why do I keep saying things?” Tinker bluffs again.

Natalie smiles at Tinker, thinking she’s got the upper hand, she then presses the green button. Big mistake…………Moments later a swarm of knock out drone wasps come whizzing out of Tinker’s backpack and go straight for the guards. The four guards holding onto Tinker and Tina immediately let go and try to run straight for the door, but it was too late the swarm closes in.

“Ow……..Eeekkk……..ooofff……..Yikes…….Ouch………” The four guards shout as the wasp drones prick them all with stingers filled with knock out serum. Moments later all four of the guard fall down on top of one another in a nice little pile, all moaning and groaning as they pass out unconscious.

Captain Natalie gets ready a stun baton but as soon she gets it out, Gaia has broken free from her restraints and grabs Natalie by her hand, Natalie turns and see’s Gaia’s eyes are bright red as it seems Gaia has activated a self defence program in her system. She then uses her other hand to grab Natalie by her throat before she lifts her into the air and choke slams her right through a table, smashing the table in the process. This doesn’t kill Natalie, it just greatly knocks her out cold……….Gaia’s eyes then return back to their normal colour and she runs over to check on Tina and Tinker.

“Wow, nicely done.” Tina said to both Tinker for plan and Gaia for her moves.

“My primary objectives and visions are so clear, I must return to my soul mate Higgs, please take me to him.” Gaia pleads.

“Of course we will, but first I doubt they’ll just let us walk out of here, first we need a change of clothes for all of us and something tells me these nice ladies in the that pile behind us, won’t have a problem with lending us their uniforms.” Tina turns and looks at the pile of four guards who are still moaning and groaning but are all still very much knocked out.

They only needed three uniforms but they still stripped all five of the women anyway as if anyone discovers them, they’ll think there’s more infiltrators in the facility that what there actually are. Tinker and Tina strip the five female soldiers of their uniforms while Gaia rips wires, cables and other things out of computer systems, so they can use them as bonds.

Once all five women were stripped they had the following underwear on. The white skinned guard with the blonde hair was wearing lemon yellow bandeau bra and a pair of white Tanga panties. The black skinned guard was wearing a peach stick on bra with a pair of cream bikini panties. The second white skinned guard with brown hair was wearing a caramel brown sheer bra and a pair of smoke grey seamless panties. The Asian guard was wearing a steel blue longline bra and a pair of black butt lifter panties. Last but not least captain Natalie herself was wearing a pair of lipstick red V Kini panties and a mauve purple racerback bra.

All five women have had their ankles, legs, thighs, wrists, forearms, shoulder and bodies tied up by the cables that Gaia gathered and their mouths have all been gagged by using ripped pieces of the uniforms that they weren’t going to use. All five women have been left piled up on top of one another in a dark corner where they’ll be wriggling around on top of each other when they all eventually wake up.

Tina, Tinker and Gaia get changed into the uniforms that fit them the best, they didn’t take Natalie’s uniform as they figured it might draw too much attention. Afterwards Gaia used some of internal programming to change her hair colour and her eye colour, so she didn’t seem suspicious of anyone walking past them.

With their disguises, the three women then left the lab, locking it behind them as they left.

All three women made their way out of the labs and through the facility itself, once they got within a few feet away from the exit they encountered a problem, the next rotation of guards have already happened, which means they couldn’t just simply stroll out through the front door, they’d need another plan and quick. Tinker quickly checked her map and saw their way out.

There was an exit where disposable teams destroyed the unwanted experiments or research, Tina knew that this plan was better than nothing, so using Tinker’s wrist map, they made their way to the disposal area.

Once they were there, Tina peeked through the door, inside were two female getting ready another batch of unwanted material to be destroyed.

“Okay there’s only two females inside, but I see a table with wheels on, if we take out the two workers inside, take their clothes then we can just lay Gaia on the table and cover her with a sheet, then we should be able to just walk right out of here. I know it’s not a perfect plan, but unfortunately it really is the only one I can think of.” Tina admits.

Tinker and Gaia both agree with Tina’s idea.

“Hold on, I have just the gadget to try out on these two.” Tinker says as she bends down and unzips her backpack.

The two females inside were both wearing white hazmat style outfits complete with a full body one size fits all suit, white boots and gloves, they had blue goggles and blue face masks on.

The first female was 33 years old, she had beige skin and under her goggles she had dark blue eyes, she had medium to long brunette hair which has been fashioned and styled into a razored brunette comb over bob look. An ID card hanging off her suit said her name was “Nova”.

The second female was 35 years of age, she had warm ivory skin and under her goggles she had rain cloud grey eyes, she had bleach blonde hair which has been styled into a medium one-length haircut look. An ID hanging off her suit said her name was “Brooklyn”.

As Brooklyn and Nova helped one another lift a series of equipment onto one of the tables, they didn’t notice that Tinker has released Ebony and Ivory again, to this point Ebony and Ivory have only been used to tie up guards after they’ve already been knocked out, this is about to change.

Ebony and Ivory crawl up the walls and onto the ceiling, they wait patiently until both Brooklyn and Nova both bend down at the same time before both of the tarantula bots leap down from the ceiling landing firmly on both women’s back. There they quickly sink syringes filled with powerful knock out serum into the women’s backs.

“Mmmmmppppphhhhhhhh……..” Both women sigh together.

Both women stagers around for a few steps before then both bump into each other backs, they then slide down to the floor and land on their backsides whilst still sitting back-to-back.

Tinker rushes over and makes a few notes on her pad again before signalling Tina and Gaia that everything is fine. Tina hurries over and helps Tinker strip the two women. They remove their boots, their goggles and masks, next they peel off their gloves before they unzip and slip both the ladies out of their protective hazmat style suits.

Underneath it is revealed that Brooklyn is wearing an orchid purple demi bra and a pair of silver boy shorts. Nova on the other hand is wearing a sable black underwire bra and bright white thong. Both women were wearing thick white socks their ankles didn’t rub on their boots, but naturally Tinker and Tina took them too as they needed to protect their own feet.

“Okay, they still have one more cannisters between them, so Ebony, Ivory, go tie up these two ladies please.” Tinker bends down to her tarantula bots.

Both Ebony and Ivory once again scurry their way over to Brooklyn and Ivory and once again go for the mummified tied up technique. They quickly web up the ladies once again from the tips of their toes, all the way up to the blades of their shoulders, making sure every part of them is tightly bound in-between, finally they use the last of their webbing to gag the two ladies before they both retreat back inside Tinker’s backpack.

Tina and Tinker clear off one of the tables and place Brooklyn and Nova on the now cleared table back to back before covering them with a sheet to hide them, if this was Libido she probably would have left them facing each other and tied their bodies together, but naturally Tina doesn’t like to humiliate her victims anymore than what needs to, so that’s why she placed them back to back.

With that Tinker got changed into Nova’s outfit, while Tina got changed into Brooklyn’s outfit before they cleared one of the tables with the wheels on. Gaia then lied down on the table and Tina covered her with a blanket, both sisters nodded at each other before they slowly started to wheel Gaia to safety.

They approached the back entrance where a couple of female guards were posted.

“Oh, another bunch of junk for the scrap heap is it?” One of the guards said after noticing Tinker and Tina appear.

“Yeah, command’s really pushing us to get all this cleared, their worried we might be due an inspection at some point.” Tina bluffed.

“Hhhmm, maybe, hey can I look?” The second guard goes to lift up the blanket.

Tinker quickly slaps her hand away before she can.

“You should know your place soldier, what’s under here is on a strictly need to know basis and it’s way above your pay grade!” Tinker quickly snaps hoping it will work.

The two guards look at each other then step aside.

“Yeah, your right I’m sorry, please don’t tell captain Natalie.” The second guard begs.

“Well lucky for you I haven’t seen captain Natalie all day, so don’t worry I won’t tell anyone.” Tina continued.

The two guards breathed a sigh of relief before letting them through, they got all the way to the end of the area and out of sight of any potential cameras that might be watching before they quickly pulled off the sheet that was covering Gaia. All three women then vaulted over the gates and ran off into the jungle, quick and clean.
Trackman281

Re: Chapter 28: Oil, Sweat & Tears

Post by Trackman281 »

THIS IS PART TWO, SCROLL UP FOR PART ONE!!!!!!! :D

Nearly two hours later back at the flat.

“And the raven never flitting, still is sitting, still is sitting on the pallid bust of pallas just above my chamber; And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon that is dreaming. And the lamp-light o’er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor; And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floor shall be lifted – nevermore.” BB finishes as she puts down the book.

The sisters stare at each other with confusion.

“Why did you read Higgs the raven, you know that poem is about dealing with the loss of a loved one.” Marie says with a confused face.

“Well, it’s a beautiful poem that gets the mind thinking and turning, I thought it was a good distraction.” BB replies as she puts her book back with all her other books of poems.

“Well it eerrmmm……..Got me thinking I can’t deny that.” Higgs replied.

Suddenly the front door opens before Tinker and Tina walk in. Higgs stands to his feet in anticipation, Tinker and Tina both smile to one another before they step aside allowing Gaia to walk in.

Gaia immediately notices Higgs, a massive smile spreads across her face as she leaps for him and embraces him in her arms. The two cyborgs then stare into one another’s eyes before a small slot opens up on Gaia’s forehead revealing a red coloured light. Higgs does the same but his light is blue, both of them then touch foreheads and both of their lights turn purple……..This is to signify that they have been reunited and joined together as one again.

“When you vanished under those waves, I thought I’d lost you.” Gaia says.

“And when I saw you get beaten and dragged away by those thugs, I thought I’d lost you too.” Higgs replies.

Both of them just hold each other for a minute before Libido gets to her feet.

“Come on you two. Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!” She starts to chant as Libido really is for all things love.

Both the A.I’s smile to one another before having a long much needed kiss.

“WOOHOO!” Libido cheers.

“I really was made to be with you, you know that.” Higgs says to Gaia.

“And I really was made to be with you too.” Gaia responds.

Naturally Stasis get’s that look in her eyes, a terrible idea is coming.

“Wait, wait, did you say you two were MADE to be together?” Stasis asks.

“Yes, why?” Gaia replies.

Stasis then immediately runs off into another room before moments later appearing with her radio in her hands, she then clicks the play button on the radio and of course………She plays THIS song.

“I was Made for loving you baby.
You were Made for loving me.
And I can’t get enough of you baby.
Can you get enough of me……”

All the other sisters just shake their heads in sheer disbelief, but the two A.I’s actually find it somewhat amusing as they chuckle a bit to Stasis’s music choice. They both then turn their attention to Tina and Tinker.

“Thank you, not just to both of you, but to ALL of you………Were not even human, were just two prototype A.I’s that desperately needed help and despite everything……..You all helped us……….Nobody forced you too, but you all still went out of your way to reunite us together again………Words can not describe are simply not enough to express just how grateful we are……..Please, if there is anything we can do to repay you, please let us know.” Gaia says.

Tina just smiles.

“No, we don’t want anything and we don’t need anything from you…….Honestly we were just happy that we could help, the fact that you two are happy and together again is enough for us.” Tina whole heartedly admits.

Gaia and Higgs both hug Tinker and Tina.

“We will never forget the kindness you showed us and we will always be in your debt for saving us and bringing us together again. We are going to be leaving Heartfelt City and look for a place where the two us can just be alone together, away from prying eyes and away from the trouble, we just want to start a life together and just simply be happy…….But if you ever need us, for absolutely anything. Please send signals through the binary codes of the web and I promise, we will answer.” Higgs says to the sisters.

Higgs and Gaia thank all the sisters one last time before they head out, as Gaia and Higgs walk off together hand in hand and smiles on their faces, Tinker and Tina sit back together on the sofa, feeling really pleased with what they have achieved today.

Tina then lifts up her shirt and looks at her stomach, minus her belly button of course.

“You know sometimes I forget, we’re not exactly human are we………We’re clones.” Tina says.

Tinker then too lifts her shirt and looks at her flat stomach, again minus her belly button too.

“I forget that too sometimes, but does it matter?” Tinker replies.

“No, not really, it’s just something I couldn’t help but think about, besides, we’re more that just clones aren’t we. We’re sisters, we’re infiltrators and everything else in between.” Tina remarks.

Tinker smiles and removes the goggles from her head.

“We did well today didn’t we, it felt really good to help those two, I just can’t believe it…….Machines that fall in love, I’d never thought I’d see the day.” Tinker thinks.

“I guess it really does just go to show you doesn’t it. Whether your human, beast or machine……..There really is someone out there for everyone isn’t there.” Tina says as she leans in and gives Tinker a cuddle.

The sisters enjoy a nice quiet and pleasant afternoon together, but their day was not over just yet……….

***********************************************************************************************************************************

Over the course of the afternoon, Tinker did some digging and found that the Mayor’s daughter has been secretly stealing funds that were meant to go to Hospitals and using the funds to open up new clothing shops all across Heartfelt City………..the sisters were going to teach a lesson.

The Mayor’s daughter is having a party at one of her private estates on quiet outskirts of Heartfelt City, the sisters are going to strike here. But you see the Mayor’s daughter has just made two very crucial mistakes. Firstly she’s hired an all-Female security detail to wait for her arrival, secondly she’s hired exactly nine security staff, the right amount of uniforms for the sisters to steal, in other words, the Mayor’s daughter has made a BIG mistake.

The sisters all stand side by side together in a line on top of a hill overlooking the estate, Tinker is tracking the movements of the nine security guards while the rest of the sisters look at Tina, ready for the off.

“That spoilt, little brat. How dare she steal funds for Hospitals and use them or these pathetic clothing stores of her’s, good people could potentially die and I for one am NOT going to let her get away with this……….Okay sisters, you know the plan, let’s get in there, knock out the security detail, take their uniforms and get ready to set the trap.” Tina announces.

All the other siter’s either nod with approval or just simply say “Right”, before like a pack of wolves moving out for a midnight hunt, the sisters descend upon the estate, gadgets in hands and uniforms on their minds……..They close in on the security detail.

Now all the security detail are wearing the same uniforms, this consists of medium length navy blue skirts, jet black tights, black leather monk shoes, white button dress shirts, navy blue blazers over them and mac 11 sub machine guns holstered over their shoulders. The Mayor’s daughter wanted her security detail to look smart as well as imposing.

One of the security guards has split away from the others to get five minutes of peace and to have a very quick smoke break.

This female is 25 years old, she has porcelain white skin, she has cobalt blue eyes, long blonde hair which has been styled into a Trendy center – parted sliced bob look, she’s wearing the uniform as described and although it won’t matter to her attacker, her name is “Bella”.

Bella foolishly takes her gun off from around her shoulder and puts it on the floor, she then leans back against a tree and pulls a packet of cigarette’s out from her blazer pocket, but as soon as she goes to lift one out, the cracking of a whip is heard………..Libido’s whip wraps around both Bella and the tree, pinning Bella to said tree in the process.

“Hey what’s the meaning of this I hhhhmmmpppphhhh.” Bella’s words are cut short as Libido spins round the tree with her whip in one hand and quickly handgags Bella with her other hand

“Hush sweetie, it’s nothing personal, I just need to knock out and borrow that cute little outfit your wearing.” Libido says with her hand firmly over Bella’s mouth.

“Gggrrmmppphh……..Mmmmppphhhh.” Bella tries to protest through Libido’s handgag.

“Hey, you know there’s these two women called Rebecca and Linda………Aaaawww they are such a cute couple, but their very shy and don’t know how to act around one another and I personally think that is very sweet………Anyway, they’ve been stripped and tied up by me a total of four times now, so I’m sure you can handle just being knocked out and stripped by me, just once eh.” Libido says to Bella.

“Nnnnmmmpppphhhh……….Uuuuunnnnnn.” But Bella can’t say anymore as Libido presses the button on her whip and Bella gets a face full of knockout gas sending her to sleep.

Libido keeps her hand over Bella’s mouth until she is sure she is unconscious before she reels her whip back letting Bella fall into her arms, Libido then carries her into some thick bushes where she has a back waiting.

Once in the bushes Libido strips Bella of her clothes revealing that Bella is wearing a pair of caramel brown tap pants and a gingerbread brown front open bra. Libido then pulls out some zip ties and ties up Bella’s ankles and wrists, she then pulls out a roll of tape and tapes up Bella’s mouth. With Bella out of the way, Libido quickly gets changed into Bella’s uniform before turning on her earpiece.

“This is Libido here; I have my disguise and I moving to the front entrance.” Libido reports in.

Libido makes her way to the front entrance.

Two of the guards are twin sisters, this is far from an understatement as both of these women were born just a mere two minutes apart from one another.

Naturally both women were wearing the same security detail unforms as all the others, because they were identical twins, they were both 24 years old, both of them had warm ivory skin, both had blonde hair and both of them had it styled into a One – length lob with textured ends look. Their names were even similar as one was called “Elsa” while the other was named “Ellie”. They both had emerald green eyes and were busy sitting on the bonnet of one of the security vehicles gossiping.

“I say the Mayor’s daughter deserves to have a dress shop, besides Hospitals are just filled with old people.” Elsa said.

“Heck yeah, do you think we’ll get a coupon for one of the stores in our pay cheque for doing this?” Ellie replied.

“Totally, come on, the Mayor’s daughter knows fashion and she knows that we love fashion, I mean come on we even put it on our CV’s.” Elsa responds.

“Heck yeah, cocktail dress here I come!” Ellie shouts.

While Ellie and Elsa think about clothes shopping, they don’t realise that BB just overshadowed them with her hulking size and she has just activated the chloroform setting on her gloves.

“Yo, did it just get darker out here or what……….MMMMmmmpphhhhh!” Ellie is suddenly grabbed from behind and at the same time, Elsa is grabbed too.

BB holds both Elsa and Ellie into a double handgag, because of her sheer size and strength, holding these two weak little guards, is extremely easy for her. Both Elsa and Ellie try to kick and flail out, but this only speeds up the process and moments later, both of them let out little moans as the chloroform sinks in, sending both of them off to slumberland.

BB picks up the sisters, one underneath each of her arms and casually carries both of them behind a set of bushes where Tinker and Stasis are also waiting.

BB lays them out flat before Stasis and Tinker strip them of their uniforms, once they are stripped it’s here we see Elsa is wearing a white bra and a pair of white panties with the word “Ying” written on them, while Ellie is wearing a pair of black panties and a black bra with the word “Yang” written on them.

Tinker just rolls her eyes. BB sits the twins back to back whilst Stasis and Tinker get out some lengths of rope, they tie the twins up back to back, before they wrap their arms around each other’s and tie their arms together, to finish up they tie their ankles up and tie some cloths around their mouths as gags.

Stasis then gets changed into Elsa’s uniform while BB gets changed into Ellie’s uniform. But as per usual BB’s sheer height hinders her again as Ellie’s uniform is just too small for her, the tights are stretched, the skirt reveals a little bit of BB’s bum, the buttons on the shirt of almost popping off and the blazer barely fits around BB’s shoulders.

“Hahahahaha……..Aaahh god, seriously I love watching you put on disguises, you look so funny!” Stasis bursts out laughing.

“Shut up Stasis.” BB responds.

“Seriously though, look at you, you look like you’ve left that uniform in the wash too long and now it’s shrunk hahahahaha!” Stasis continues.

Suddenly Tinker hears a noise.

“Sisters, be quiet, someone’s coming.” Tinker whispers loudly.

Someone was coming, it was one of the security detail, wondering where Elsa and Ellie had gotten too.

**********************************************************************************************************************************

This woman was 32 years old, she had almond brown skin, she had black hair styled into a Fun medium messy shag look. She has warm brown eyes and naturally she was wearing the same uniform. Her name was “Sian”.

“Hey, where did you two get too? Come on, I disappeared for five minutes to make a quick phone call and you both up and leave, not cool you two.” Sian shouts out unaware of what has happened to Elsa and Ellie.

Suddenly Stasis and BB emerge from behind the bushes and approach Sian.

“Oh hi, sorry I didn’t see you there, I didn’t know we were expecting additional members to arrive.” Sian said.

“Oh yeah, we just got here.” BB said as she secretly switches the stun setting on her gloves behind her back.

“Cool, hey are you alright, your uniform looks a little bit tight on you, did you leave it in the was for too long or something?” Sian asks after seeing how tight the uniform is on BB.

“HAHA, that’s what I said to her too hahahahaha!” Stasis just immediately bursts out laughing again.

BB just grumble sunder her breath.

“Anyway……..I hear we’re getting a bonus cut with our pay cheque so that’s a nice surprise, so I think that deserves a high five.” BB lifts her hand in the air, the trap has been set.

“Oh really, wow that’s awesome, heck yeah that deserves a high five and……….Bbbbbbbzzzzzzzztttttttt!” Sian high fives BB and shocked by the stun setting on BB’s glove.

A few seconds later Sian falls straight to the floor, face down with her bum reaching towards the sky for all to see.

“Cool, she’s bowing to us.” Stasis says as BB scoops up Sian’s unconscious body.

They take Sian behind the bushes too, where Tinker quickly strips Sian of her uniform. Once she has stripped her underneath it is revealed that Sian is wearing a pair of thunder grey caged bikini panties and a taffy pink convertible bra. Afterwards Tinker ties up Sian’s Ankles, legs, wrists and arms before securing a rag around her mouth as a gag, she props her up and leans her against the twins. After this Tinker gets changed into Sian’s uniform.

“This is Tinker reporting in, Stasis, BB and myself have just acquired our disguises, we’re moving to the front entrance now, over.” Tinker relays down her earpiece.

The three sisters then make their way to the entrance where they link up with Libido and wait for the others.

**************************************************************************************************************************************

The final five guards were originally together but unfortunately they split into two groups at the last minutes forcing Tina and Mag to go one way while Angel, Marie and Soph went the other way.

Tina was slightly worried about Angel and pondered for a few seconds about trying to catch her up, but she also knew that Mag might need her help, so she carried on with Mag, hoping Angel would be okay.

Two of the guards performed their patrol, one of them had espresso black skin, she had jet black hair styled into a Voluminous shaggy ombre look, she has toasty brown eyes, she was 29 years old and her name was “Cora”. The second female guard has pale white skin, she was 26 years old, she had dyed silver hair and this was styled into a Choppy no – bangs lob for fine hair look, she has vale green eyes and her name is “Ruby”. Both women were of course wearing the same uniforms as the others.

The two guards were not talking but instead focusing on their patrol route, they both made their way around the side of the estate and began to walk around several pillar. Mag was positioned behind one of the pillars while right next to her Tina was positioned behind one of the other pillars. They both waited patiently like a couple of coiled vipers waiting to strike………A minute later Cora and Ruby both walked passed the two sisters waiting.

Mag grabbed Cora and Tina grabbed Ruby. Both sisters applied perfect sleeper holds, they wrapped their arms around the guards throats and heads before they wrapped their legs around the guard’s bodies preventing them form wriggling free. Both Cora and Ruby tried to kick free but it was far too late, Mag and Tina had applied perfect unbreakable sleeper holds and after several moments later, both Cara and Ruby’s bodies went limp and they passed out fast asleep.

“Good work.” Tina whispered to Mag.

“Thanks, you too.” Mag whispered back.

They realised that they were already in a perfectly secluded spot already, so Tina and Mag didn’t move Cara and Ruby but instead just stripped the, right there and then. Once they were stripped, we see that Cara is wearing a cherry red thong and a sangria purple bridal bra. Ruby on the other hand was wearing a pair of violet purple cheekster panties and an electric blue wireless bra…….When Tina noticed the electric blue bra, she couldn’t help but think about the Neon Goons for a moment as this is the sort of coloured underwear that they would wear.

Tina and Mag both tied Cora and Ruby around the pillars, they sat their backs against the pillars then secured their bodies to them with rope before tying their wrists behind their backs, they then tied their ankles together before peeling of some tape and sticking it over their mouths as gags. With this done, Mag got changed into Cora’s uniform while Tina got changed into Ruby’s uniform.

“This is Tina reporting in, both Mag and I have our disguises, moving to the front entrance now.” Tina relayed to the other sisters.

Tina and Mag both moved round the front to join the others by the main entrance, it was just Angel, Marie and Soph that needed their disguises.

The final three guards all stopped around a fountain in one of the estates gardens, two of the guards were talking while the disappeared around a wall to get better signal on her phone.

The first guard had tanned skin, hot toffee brown hair which had been styled into a chin length shaggy bob cut, she had light brown eyes, she was 27 years old and her name was “Gianna”. The second guard whom she was talking to has white skin, light ash blonde hair styled in a chest – length wavy cut, she was 30 years old and her name was “Hailey”. The third and final guard who had disappeared behind the wall to get a better signal had warm ivory skin, she was 23 years old, she had beeline honey blonde hair which was style in a Feminine rounded bob haircut style, she had chestnut brown eyes and her name was “Autumn”. All three women had the same uniforms on.

“Hey, would you like me to take care of the two guards by the fountain?” Soph asked.

“Yeah sure, just please, don’t be too rough on them, they are just doing their jobs and trying to make an honest living after all.” Angel replied.

“I promise, I won’t hit them too hard, you have my word.” Soph reassured.

Marie was watching the third guard just in case she suddenly came back to join the other two, while Soph snuck on Gianna and Hailey who were still bust talking about some reality show they both like.

Soph swept the leg from under Gianna causing to fall backwards, she then punched Hailey straight in the stomach, winding her, with Hailey bending over and Gianna trying to get back up, Soph grabbed both of the women’s heads and bonked them together like a couple of coconuts.

“Gggaahhh!” Both Gianna and Hailey moaned as they felt their heads smack into each other causing them both to fall unconscious.

But before Soph could give the all clear, Autumn had come back round earlier than expected.

“Hey what the hell is this…….Hhhurrrkkk.” Before she could make out what was going on, Angel had fired a sleeping dart straight from her dart gun which caught Autumn right in between her breasts causing her to go all limp before she fell to the floor fast asleep.

“I am so sorry, by the time I got into position, she had already moved.” Marie said running round the side of the wall.

“It’s fine, we’re all cool here.” Soph says as she bends down to checks the guards uniform sizes.

The three sisters then strip the final guard of their uniforms, once they have it is revealed that Autumn is wearing a canary yellow wireless bra and a pair of pear green Brazilian brief panties. Hailey is wearing a pair of baby blue boy shorts and a shamrock green full support bra. Finally Gianna is wearing a pair of chocolate brown one side knot Brazilian brief panties and a merlot red seamless bra.

The sisters then tie up the three guards by using zip ties on their wrists and ankles before tying rags around their mouths as gags. The then hide the three guards’ bodies behind the fountain itself, next Soph gets changed into Gianna’s uniform, Angel gets changed into Hailey’s uniform and Marie gets changed into Autumn’s uniform. But before they radio it Angel gets concerned.

“I don’t like leaving them like this, are you sure they’ll be alright out here?” Angel asks.

Soph and Marie look at each other then they both place their hands on Angel’s shoulders for support.

“Wow can you feel that it sure is hot tonight isn’t it, phew look at me, I’ve only just put this uniform in and I’m already starting to sweat.” Soph says while wiping her forehead.

“She’s right Angel, it really is a hot one tonight, I think these three might actually appreciate spending the night in their undies, at leas then they’ll be cool and safe.” Marie also tries to reassure Angel.

Angel checks the air and realizes her sisters are telling the truth as it was quite hot.

“Yeah, I guess your right.” Angel replies.

“Exactly, they’ll be fine, now come on, let’s join the rest of our sisters and teach this fat snobby cow that it is never a good idea to pull funding’s from Hospitals.” Soph says.

Angel smiles and nods in acceptance.

“This is Marie reporting in, Angel, Soph and I all have our disguises, we’re joining you at the front entrance now.” Marie says relaying to the others.

With that they meet the others at the front entrance, all nine sisters have their disguises, now it is time to set the trap.

*********************************************************************************************************************************

As the sister’s enter the party in their disguises, the main hall is filled with rich couples all sporting the most expensive outfits and jewellery money can buy, as they walk through though several people start snickering and giggling when they see BB and the fact that her disguise is just too small for her. BB initially just grunts and shrugs it off, but after a while she can’t help but get angry.

“Why don’t you take a picture, it’ll last longer!” BB shouts at the top of her voice.

As she does this, Tina holds onto BB’s hand.

“It’s okay, don’t let these snobby jack arse’s upset you or make you angry, besides………..What person wouldn’t want to wake up every morning to a tall and beautiful woman like you.” Tina says trying to make BB feel better.

BB takes a couple of deep breaths and calms down.

“Thanks Tina, you always know the right things to say to make me feel better, you know that.” BB calmly responds.

Tina gently squeezes BB’s hand.

“Of course, I’m your sister, I’m not letting a bunch of fat nosed snobs laugh at you.” Tina reassures.

This puts a smile on BB’s face. All nine of the sisters take their positions around the hall and wait for the Mayor’s daughter to arrive…….This should come to no surprise that Stasis’s position is right next to the buffet table……..

About ten minutes later, the front entrance opened and the Mayor’s daughter walked on in demanding full attention to herself. Now to clarify the Mayor’s daughter is an 18 year old lady, she has white skin, brown hair with blonde highlights, she has crisp blue eyes and she walks around with the arrogant look on her face that simply says “I’m better than you!”

She’s wearing a sparkling gold strapless dress with diamond encrusted gold high heels as she walks in with the smug look on her face, she refuses to make eye contact with anyone as she views that anyone with a penny less than her is a peasant and not worthy of her time.

When she turned 18 she realised just how much power being the Mayor’s daughter entitled her too and how much she could abuse it and get away with it.

She smugly struts passed everyone while all the guest gasp in awe at how beautiful she is, they have to do this even if they think she isn’t beautiful as anyone that doesn’t gasp will never get an invite ever again are put on a blacklist. The Mayor’s daughter strolls through everyone, making sure everybody gets a good look at her expensive dress and shoes………..The sisters got a perfect look at the dress and the shoes…….It was go time.

The sisters quickly formed a protective circle around the mayor’s daughter.

“What on Earth is the meaning of this, I haven’t finished doing my grand entrance!” The Mayor’s daughter snaps.

“We’re really sorry Ma’am but we’ve just received word than an infiltrator is in the building and their here for your dress and your shoes.” Tina bluffed.

“Quickly then you morons, get me to my safe room, it’s just upstairs in the right!” The Mayor’s daughter shouts.

“Yes Ma’am, you’ll be…….SAFE with us!” Stasis can’t help but respond.

But the Mayor’s daughter is too clueless to realise that the sisters are luring her into her own disgrace and humiliation. The Mayor’s daughter quickly leads them into a massive safe room, then once their inside, she puts in a code which locks the door preventing anyone from getting in………Or getting out…….

The Mayor’s daughter takes in a deep breath then sits down on an expensive soft leather arm chair, she then looks up and see’s that all nine of the sisters have now surrounded her and looking straight at her. It takes her a few seconds to work out what’s going then she recognises their faces.

“You’ve got to be kidding me!” She shouts.

She goes to stand up but Mag just pushes her back down on the chair.

“So I bet you think your really big and clever don’t you……..Stealing funds that are supposed to go to Hospitals so you can open your little dress shops and clothing stores.” Mag berates the Mayor’s daughter.

“Why you insubordinate cow’s……..Do you KNOW who my father is!” She shouts.

“No, have you tried asking your mother, hahaha!” Stasis jokes.

The Mayor’s daughter turns red out of both embarrassment and anger before Tina gets right into her face.

“Do you have ANY idea, how people are sick and could be potentially dying in those Hospital’s right now……..Every time you steals funds from one of these Hospital’s your potentially letting another innocent person suffer or worse……….But then again a spoilt, little BRAT like you probably doesn’t care anyway………..So here’s the thing, my sister’s and I……..We’re going to be taking your fancy dress and yes we’re going to be taking your fancy shoes too………..But we’re not stealing them for ourselves oh no, we’re going to be selling them, then giving every single penny to these Hospital’s that your so WRONGFULLY stealing from.” Tina says getting right into the Mayor’s daughters face.

Tina steps aside so Mag can stand right in front of the Mayor’s daughter, she then opens her left hand and makes a fist with her right hand.

“Now you have two options. Option one is you take off the dress and take off the shoes then put them in my hand, then we tie you up and make our exit……..Or you go for option two, which is where we just simply punch you, take your dress and shoes, then still tie you up anyway……Which one would you prefer?” Mag asks.

The Mayor’s daughter at first pulls scoffs and tilts her head, then she thinks about the idea of being punched…………

“Ggggrrrr…….Fine I’ll strip……..” The Mayor’s daughter stand up and flicks of her shoes before she unzips her dress.

When she has stripped she passes over her dress and her shoes to Mag. It’s here we see the Mayor’s daughter is wearing a Golden stick on bra and a golden pair of G – String panties.

Next the sister sit her back down the chair, before they tie her wrists behind her back, then they tie up her ankles and wrap several layers of thick rope around her stomach so she is fully tied to the chair. Then all the sisters take a strand of tape and each take a turn is sticking a piece of tape over the Mayor’s daughter gobby mouth.

Tinker then hacks into the control panel and opens up the safe room’s door. BB then gets into the Mayor’s daughters face.

“And if you even think about stealing from Hospital funds again to further your tacky fashion line up………We will find you.” BB says.

This isn’t a serious threat, they just said this to hopefully scare and deter the Mayor’s daughter from doing anything bad like this ever again.

“Oh and by the way, I’m NOT voting for your dad at the election………So screw you!” Stasis shouts as the sisters leave the safe room.

As the sisters leave the safe room with the Mayor’s daughters dress and shoes, she notices something………..The sisters did NOT close the door on their way out, that means sooner or later……All the guests will see her tied up and gagged in her underwear……..Oh the humiliation.

All nine of the sisters then leave the estate together with big smiles on their faces. This was an evening well spent.

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

So, it's finally Tinker's time to get a focus chapter. It's a good idea to switch focus between the sisters from chapter to chapter. Now, of course, I always enjoy it when Angel or Stasis get the spotlight. (Speaking of which, I liked a lot their parts at the beginning.) You could say that they are a safe bet. However, the other sisters such as Tinker, BB, Marie or Soph also deserve their chance to get some love, am I right? :D

Nice detail of BB apparently being into poetry. Helps fleshen her out.

Tinker's not my favorite sister, but seeing her on the field with only Tina was a nice change of pace. You conveyed well her uneasiness when having to be on the frontline of the infiltration with little details such as her asking to Tina what would have happened had the sentry seen through their bluff, as well as her unneasiness with interacting with her sisters.
Her gadgets are a ton of fun. I don't tire of watching them knock out women with injections of knock-out serum She seems to really enjoy animal-shaped machines. First bugs, now birds... And her spiders are still as enjoyable as ever. Webbing is still unheard of outside of your series.

I swear, that running gag with the waitress can't be a coincidence. One day, it'll truly be an infiltrator.

It's especially nice to see that Stasis has her priorities straight. Yes, she's found a ground-breaking AI that could revolutionize science. But, most importantly, NEW FLAVOUR OF CRISPS. (Though given Maria's and Madison's conversation, it really seems to be a groundbreaking news.) Just a detail to illustrate that I still enjoy a lot the humour of your stories. I simply can't quote all of the lines, it would take too much time. :lol:

Tina being one of the most sensible to Higgs' plight isn't surprising. Forbidden love, star-crossed romance, and being separated from the one you love... Those are things she knows and understands. Nice little detail here.

As for the uniform stealing part, nothing much to say. A classic infiltration of a base, with soldiers and scientists. Hazmat style outfits are a nice originality.
As often, you took the time to fleshen out a little the victims. Instagram should be sponsored by USB by now. Socks with little yellow Emoji faces? Now, it reminds me of another sentry. Though if this is the one I think, Maria was a lot more lucky!
Kinda ironic that Lab Tina is as callous as Main Tina is altruistic. No wonder she got a more humiliating treatment! (Nice little detail of Tina and Tinker being kinder with the nicer scientist.) (Though, little detail, was it Lillian or Jillian? Both names are used several times.)
Nova's and Brooklyn's way of being knocked out and falling unconscious together was nice. I appreciated the little detail of Tina trying to be nicer with Nova and Brooklyn. It's interesting to see how she acts depending wether her victim looks like a good person or not.

I admit it, I thought that the victory over Natalie was a little too easy. Tinker's bluff was rather obvious, and while I appreciated the call-back to Tina's bluff earlier (a way to show Tinker's character development), you'd think that a trained military wouldn't have been bluffed so easily... Though a pile of women is always nice. ;)

To briefly talk about the little epilogue story, it was a fun addition. I swear, the Mayor's daughter is turning into a recurring villain every time I turn around. Adding uniform stealings to her subplot was definitively a necessity! Especially since it brought us nice scenes. Libido's scene with Bella. The image of her being bound to the tree by the whip, and the awkward situation of this conversation... :lol: Elsa and Ellie had this whole twin-sisters shtick well-planned out, down to the underwear. Bless them. Still nice to see the little details highlighting the sister's personality such as Angel's concern... and Stasis' puns. Poor BB though. Such is the plight of a tall woman... Seeing Tina cheer her up when the others mock her brought a smile to my face.

And the Mayor's daughter gets a well-deserved comeuppance...

Phew! Done! Is it me or are your stories getting longer and longer? Not that I'm complaining, of course! ;)
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Rufusluciousvan - Yes you are definitely right, I am currently working on a few ideas to include the rest of the sisters more. I want Soph, BB and Marie to get a little more screen time. Because your right they do deserve it. :D

Yes as we've seen with BB in the past, she does like her books and literature. You see in every film, TV show and video game I've ever seen or played, the big brute of any group is always depicted as dumb or narrow minded, so when the time came to introduce BB to all of you, I already knew I wanted her to kick that cliché out the window......... So YES BB loves her books, she loves poetry, she loves fine art and she loves things like brain teasers........... Yeah she's 7 foot tall and she's the power house of the sisters, but...... She is not dumb, she's actually very well educated and very well cultured. :D

Yeah Tinker does prefer to sit and monitor situations, she's not afraid of it as she's always willing to go on assignments, I just think she knows that her skills benefit the sisters more if she sort of does things like...... Relay information, hack into security systems and do all other things like that from a far. :D

You see I've always thought of Tinker as that geeky woman who loves all things technology, but she also likes cute little creatures..... Like Tinker probably has a load of butterfly or maybe lady bird stickers stuck on her laptop. :D

No, no I actually don't have any ulterior motives for this waitress, she is just an ordinary woman doing her job. I just kind of wanted to highlight that an infiltrators mindset is never really switched off, so even when their doing something simple like having morning coffee at a coffee shop, they can't help but think the waitress serving them in a rival infiltrator who's knocked out and replaced the real waitress. I mean even infiltrators can have rivals, so it makes sense that their a little bit cautious. :D

Hahaha! Honestly though, did you expect anything else from Stasis. ;) It is as Tina said, Stasis knows what she wants and she damn well goes for it. :lol:

Tina I think uses the loss of Delsin as a reminder that if she ever comes across a couple ( be it human or machine) that just wants to reunite with their lovers, she'll do absolutely anything and everything to help them.......... Tina knows full well the pain of losing a loved one, so she does everything she can to make sure nobody else ever goes through the same pain and grief she went through. :D

It was Lillian........ I have no idea why Jillian kept getting auto corrected but for some reason my PC kept thinking it needed to be. :lol:

Well I just think Tina hates it when people are cold hearted, when she heard Lab Tina being so callous towards Gaia, after seeing how Higgs was, with her own eyes she knows that Gaia was not just another machine. So Tina just felt the need to punish her a little for being so cruel. :D

I'll be honest that scene with Natalie and her colleagues was changed at the very last moment, originally the entire scene was going to feature Gaia going full beast mode with her built in security defense protocols and she was just going to beat the living daylights out of all the guards in the room....... But at the very last minute I genuinely thought it might of overshadowed the fact that Tinker was supposed to have the spotlight on this adventure and that's why I changed it. Kind of wished I made the scene longer now though so Natalie didn't come across as such an idiot haha. :lol: :D

Oh yeah I really want people to despise the Mayor's daughter. I mean yeah we've seen enemies like Kuebiko, Glitch and even Seraphim of where they've been evil yes....... But the mayor's daughter is just this smug little brat who's been handed everything on a silver platter from the day she was born...... All she cares about is money and attention and she uses her title and her position as the mayor's daughter to get what she wants....... She probably has her dad (the mayor himself) wrapped around her little finger as I imagine if she doesn't get her own way or get what she wants, she throws massive strops and tantrums, like the spoilt brat she is......... So yes I'm happy you see her as more of a villain, it means I'm doing my job properly. :D

Haha got to love the old twin magic. :lol:

BB' s little scene there where all the guests were snickering at her because her uniform was too small was to highlight a point that yeah BB is a 7 foot tall arse kicking machine, so naturally finding other 7 foot women for her to replace is a very rare thing for her......... BB isn't a butch woman, No No. Despite her size and strength, she's actually maintained A LOT of her Feminine looks and kept her Feminine physique, I just think she gets a little bit embarrassed at times by her sheer size. :D

But Tina will always be there to make BB feel appreciated, beautiful and loved. Because that's how Tina is, her sisters mean absolutely everything to her and she can't stand it when she sees one of them upset. :D

Hahaha yes it seems my stories have started to get a little longer recently haven't they. I can't help it, I just sit back and start typing and before I know it, their as long as this. :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Trackman, I don't know how you do it but every new story is just spectacular! And here you gave us two in one!

The first take out with Madison and Maria is probably my favorite. First off, it is two sexy brunettes in their 20s. Can't beat that! Then love the idle chat about the crisps Stasis was so excited about.

Then the robot woodpecker is fantastic. I love the fact Maria is so busy getting ready to take a picture she doesn't see the little robot put Madison to sleep. She herself then is easily knocked out.

Then love the way Maria falls on top of Madison. Tina is quite right. Libido would have enjoyed that.

Love in your description of the stripping the mention of Tina and Tinker sitting the guards up. I always like that part. I can see a great image of the unconscious women's heads lolling forward as they are sat up.

I also liked the wasp drones taking out all four guards and of course the image of all of them falling into a pile is really sexy.

Wow, poor Natalie got the rough treatment from Gaia. Choked and then smashed through a table. I know she was a bit mean and pretty dumb to fall for Tinker's trick but man I got to feel bad for her.

And I love the way Tina and Tinker left the now half naked guards piled on each other.

It was great to see Tinker use Ebony and Ivory as weapons. And love how Nova and Brooklyn end up sitting against each other knocked out.

It was also fun showing both entering and leaving the stolen uniforms work to trick the guards. While I love female guards getting knocked out it is also fun to see them tricked by the stolen uniforms.

The next story is wonderful too.

The Bella take out is great. First, of course, it is fun she falls victim to the smoke break distraction. Then I love how Libido just toys with her. The comment “hush sweetie, it’s nothing personal, I just need to knock out and borrow that cute little outfit your wearing” is so perfect. And of course the comment about Rebecca and Linda is great. Then Libido just releases the gas and Bella is out cold.

Amazing how BB is able to take out Elsa and Ellie at the same time.

I enjoyed the take out of Gianna and Hailey quite a bit due to the discussion between Angel and Soph. Angel's concerns and Soph promising not to be too rough.

Despite the promise she ended up being fairly rough. Love the bonk their heads together knock out as well as well as the old hit in the stomach to double the person over Soph used on Hailey.

Then I also enjoyed Autumn coming back only to be darted before she can do anything.

What a great chapter!
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditions142 - Thank you very much, honestly sometimes even I genuinely have no idea how I do it, it just happens sometimes haha, but as long at it still pleases you, then that is fine by me. :D

Haha, that's the problem with these silly guards isn't it, they get so engrossed with what's going on, on their phones that they always fail to see the infiltrators and their gadgets taking out their colleagues. :D

I must admit, I too enjoy it when two guards are sat back to back and their heads fall forward as they are sat up, it is quite sexy! :D

Heck yeah, a pile of guards falling on top of one another as they fall unconscious. Definitely a sexy sight to be seen. 8-)

I wouldn't feel too much sympathy for Natalie, yeah she was dumb but she also fully supported the idea of taking Gaia apart from scrap, so I think Gaia deserves to give her a little payback, but don't worry she'll be mostly fine when she wakes, she'll just have one hell of a headache. :D

Of course, hiding spaces were limited in that room so Tinker and Tina had to make do with what little hiding space they had, so the easiest solution was to just pile the half naked guards on top of one another in a corner. Sometimes, it just needs to be done. :D 8-)

I quite like it too, I mean they have the disguises don't they, so why not actually use them every now and then. :D

Well as you know Libido being the horny woman that she is, can't help but have a little fun and toy around with a cute guard she's just captured and the fact that she calls the guards uniform "cute" is her way of being a little bit kinky. :D

That's one of the great things about BB being so tall, she can grab two guards at the same time and chloroform them without even breaking a sweat, for her, this is very easy. :D

Soph's a quick but brutal striker, she took the guards down as quickly as she could and tried to cause them a little pain as possible, I get it, it's hard to do this when your fists are your weapons, but Soph really did try, honestly. :D

Many, MANY thanks Meditions! Your constant feedback and awesome reviews are always very welcome and of course always bring a smile to my face! I haven't forgotten either and I am still working on bringing "The Mindbender" into a future chapter, she just needs a little bit more time. :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

You know how much I am looking forward to meeting "the Mindbender". Really excited to see what kind of cool things she can do when she takes control of some female guards' minds.

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”