Chapter 27: Sisters, Uniforms & Gadgets

Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Because of it's size, I've had to double post it, this is part one of this chapter, part two is below. :D

Side Note - I know some might be fearful about the Phantoms return in this chapter, but please, read through the story, I think it might surprise you with what I've done with their return. ;)

I've done it slightly differently this time round as well, the story is here, it just comes full circle towards the end as you'll see. :)

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The sisters are all sitting in a fancy restaurant enjoying their breakfast, because there is nine of them, naturally they’ve been seated at one of the circular booths, all the sisters are enjoying a nice light breakfast, well except for Stasis, who of course went for the biggest breakfast option on the menu.

As Tina sips her morning tea, she turns and watches as Stasis folds a piece of bread and butter in half, then dunks it several times into her fried eggs, before popping it into her mouth. This actually made Tina smile as for some reason whenever Tina watches Stasis eat, she’s briefly reminded that all of her sisters are fine, for the should the day ever arrive of where Stasis refuses food, Tina will know something is wrong. Tina just gives Stasis a sisterly rub on her back, to which Stasis turns and gives Tina a cheerful smile in response before she focuses her attention back on her food.

Soph realizes that there’s still one pancake left in the middle of the table, so she leans over to reach for it, but as soon as she’s hunched over the table, Stasis’s fork automatically clamps down on the last pancake, Soph looks up to see a very determined Stasis staring straight at her, Soph casually puts her hands in the air as a mock surrender, before sitting back down in her chair, while Stasis claims the last pancake……….Soph has learned a very valuable life lesson, if there’s only pancake left on the table, it’ll be a cold day in hell before Stasis surrenders it.

At this moment a waitress comes over and asks if they would like anything else, this actually causes all nine of the sisters to momentarily put their guard up, before they relax a few seconds later……Tina breaks the silence and requests another stack of pancakes for both Soph and Stasis, the waitress writes it down and walks away, the sisters all then turn at each other. Knowing full well what just went through their minds…….

“We did it again, didn’t we?” Marie says with a sigh.

“Yep, even though the waitress has been the only one serving us since we got in, we all keep thinking that a rival infiltrator has knocked out the real waitress, stole her uniform, left her bound and gagged somewhere, while this infiltrator attempts to assassinate us or something.” Mag replies with a sigh too.

“I guess, that’s the downside to being an infiltrator isn’t it, every woman we see, we automatically think that an infiltrator is impersonating her and getting ready to try and attack us.” Tina admits.

The sisters all look at each other, not out of concern, but rather out of a form of unity, because if a rival infiltrator was to try and launch a surprise attack on any of them, the sister’s would make sure that they’d make them regret trying anything in the first place.

“Hey err, Tinker, can I ask you something?” Angel asks.

“Yeah sure, what’s on your mind.” Tinker says whilst adding some milk to her own cup of tea.

“Well, it’s my revolver, it’s the last part of Demon I need to shed, so could I ask you if you have time of course. Can you repurpose it into a gadget or something for me?” Angel politely asks.

“Yeah, I’d be more than happy too, do you have anything in mind?” Tinker replies as she sips her tea.

“Well, I guess something along the lines, of a dart gun, you with multiple types of darts?” Angel says while thinking about it.

“Hhhmm, yeah, I mean I could several type of darts for you, one for knock out, one for stun, you know that sort of thing.” Tinker excitingly says, while pulling out a small knock pad and pen, then writing it all down.

“Sounds great, I’ll give the revolver to you, as soon as we get back.” Angels says, relieved that she can finally use her revolver was something greater.

The waitress brings Soph and Stasis there’s stacks of pancakes and even though it’s the exact waitress again, the sister’s all look at each other and smile to one another………They did it again.

*************************************************************************************************************************************
The Mongolian Phantom, grunts and moans as she checks her body for wounds, her ribs are killing her, the fingers on her left hand feel numb and all in all, her body just feels broken, her eyes are bloodshot red and heavy bags feature prominently under her eye lids. She wets a cloth and places it against her rib cage.

Her armour is far from the glorious white armour that she was wearing the last time she was seen, now her suit of armour is damaged, pieces of her equipment are flat out broken, while her suit is still armoured and is quite streamlined, some of it is being held together with thick straps, her chest plate seems to have been hit the worse, as on the front of her chest plate, if a massive blast hole, from where it appears as if she’s been caught in chest full on by the blast of a shotgun and judging the slug holes, it’s been fairly recent. Her helmet seems to be completely damaged as she’s now replaced it with a dark retractable face shield, that gives us all the necessary battlefield information and protects her face from incoming attacks during fights. As she tries to rub some feeling into her arms, the door opens and Elisha walks in.

“My god Kheshig, this isn’t right, look at you.” Elisha says and the Mongolian Phantom has finally been revealed that her nickname is Kheshig.

Kheshig: A name given to the imperial guards of the Mongolian empire and most famously protected Genghis Khan and his wife.

“I haven’t slept in over seventy two hours, I haven’t eaten in over twenty three hours, my body is killing me, my wounds are getting worse and for what…….For What!? We haven’t fought or seen an infiltrator in weeks, we’re just fighting those stupid soldiers from that company, this is not our way, yet the Prophet just sits there and tells us……..Tells us nothing.” Kheshig replies.

“I know, it makes you think doesn’t it, look if you want, maybe I could ask the Prophet if I can stay with you, while you baby sit these stupid rent a soldiers, then maybe you can have a few hours sleep?” Elisha suggests.

“No, it’s fine honestly, you know what the Prophet will say anyway, so how are you and Felicity doing?” Kheshig asks, changing the subject.

“Yeah, we’re doing fine, I do love Felicity and I always will………She asks about Tina sometimes, I never know how to reply, that’s why I didn’t take part in the assault, Tina is one of Felicity’s friends, I can’t do that to her you know…….Especially since, Tina saved Felicity’s life, twice I might add.” Elisha says as she ponders at her decision to rat out Tina to the Phantoms from before.

“I know, I remember you telling me. Look you go on ahead and link up with the others, I’ll be fine here.” Kheshig says as she puts her battered chest plate back on.

Elisha nods and walks out the door, then as soon as she does, Kheshig immediately slumps down on the toilet seat, clutching her ribs and rubbing her right ankle too, she won’t admit it, but her injuries seem to be worse than what she’s letting on. After a few minutes she pushes through the pain and puts on a brave face, before walking out the door, where a garrison of female soldiers being led by a captain are all awaiting her.

“My name is Captain Tarling, it’s an honour to finally meet a Phantom in real life.” Tarling offers Kheshig her hand.

Kheshig just scoffs at her offer then examines the garrison of soldiers that she’ll be baby sitting at the port later on today. At this time though, several of the soldiers look at Kheshig’s armour, female soldiers and guards have always been told that these phantoms wore majestic pure white armour than embodies their faction and their ability to hunt down infiltrators, but right now Kheshig’s armour was telling a different story.

“Now I know what your thinking and you can immediately get those stupid thoughts out of your heads. Yes! I am a Phantom, Yes I hunt down infiltrators, I weed them out, I look for the signs, then I strike without warning or without mercy and NO! I’ve never……Ever lost a fight, as long as you follow my instructions, you’ll all still be wearing your uniforms tomorrow morning, if you chose to ignore me, well……..Don’t say I didn’t try.” Kheshig walks examining the soldiers close up.

“I understand that a few of you here, have actually already encountered infiltrators in your time and that you’ve woke up bound and gagged and in your underwear……..Some of you, even in a more sexual manner.” Kheshig turns and stares at Rebecca and Linda, who both immediately blush and bow their heads in embarrassment.

Kheshig walks over and puts her hands on their shoulders.

“Embarrassing, isn’t it, waking up in a cold dark area, completely tied up and gagged, wiggling around in your underwear, not knowing if anyone is going to find you, will you be stuck in that crate for days before someone eventually hears your moans.” Kheshig turns and walks away.

Rebecca and Linda don’t say anything.

“I appreciate you giving my soldiers a pep talk Phantom, but please be aware that these are my soldiers, they’ll listen to ME and ME only, your just here as a failsafe, my soldiers don’t need your guidance, we have all the tools we need to repel any infiltrator that might show up.” Captain Tarling belittles Kheshig’s authority.

“You really think that don’t you, well then. Captain. Let’s down to the warehouses then.

Tarling issues a command and her garrison climb aboard the trucks, when no one’s looking Kheshig clutches her left arm in agony one last time, she’s in pain and she’s in agony, but she must be ready for anything.

*************************************************************************************************************************************

The sisters return home after eating and Angel goes to a box hidden behind her sleeping bag, she opens it up and pulls out her revolver, her hand immediately starts trembling in fear, the last time she held her revolver was the day she killed Reality……….She’s never picked it up since, until now.

Tina and Marie put their hands on Angel’s shoulders for both comfort and reassurance.

“Are you okay?” Tina says in a calming tone.

“Yeah, yeah I’m fine, it’s just last time I held this thing…….Reality………Well you know.” Angel says whilst staring at her revolver with wide eyes.

“I know, you don’t have to do this, if you don’t want to.” Marie also says in a calming tone.

“No, no I do want to do this, this thing has taken so many lives, I will never let it take another.” Angel replies giving herself a much-needed confidence boost.

She turns as both Tina and Marie hug her.

“We’re proud of you, you know that.” Tina whispers.

Angel smiles and nods her head as she embraces her sisters tightly, afterwards she gives Tinker her revolver and tinker immediately gets to work.

Several hours later……..

Stasis and Libido are playing dance, dance revolution together to one of Taylor Swifts songs while Angel, Tina, Marie, BB, Soph and Mag are all playing Cluedo together, when Tinker swivels round on her chair.

“Phew, okay so I’ve got good news and I’ve got bad news, so we’ll do the good news first, the good news is, here you go Angel, your new and improved dart gun is officially ready for field testing.” She hands Angel a box.

Inside the box is a heavily modified revolver that’s been completely repurposed to be used as a dart gun, underneath it is a holster and a pouch for her to store her darts in.

“Okay, you’ve got your knock out darts, your stun darts and your paralyze darts, now pay attention, the paralyze darts, will make your victim temporarily numb for about two hours, she’ll still be knocked out of course the entire time, but should she wake up, she still be numb for the said two hours, don’t worry it’s all NON-lethal and will not harm your targets in ay shape or form, so get that out of your mind okay.” Tinker explains.

Angel takes out her new dart and examines it closely, it’s been spray painted angelic blue and just above the handle Tinker has engraved the word “Angel” in long black cursive letters, Angel flicks it open and examines it before smiling to herself and placing it back into the box.

“I love it, thank you ever so much and your certain I definitely won’t anyone with these darts?” Angel can’t help but ask one last time.

“trust me, the victims who get hit by your darts, will feel very warm, dizzy, faint and who knows maybe even a little bit turned on, but I promise you, the very most, the worse sensation they’ll get when they wake up is some of them might have a bit of a headache, but that’s it, I promise you.” Tinker reassures Angel.

Angel moves in a gives Tinker a massive hug before going to the table to examine the darts she’ll be using.

“Aaaahhh, it was nothing.” Tinker says blushing as secretly Tinker enjoys it when her sisters thank her with a smile as that way, she knows she’s done well.

“So what’s the bad news then?” Libido reminds Tinker.

“Oh yeah, right well it seems a couple of trucks armed with an all female garrison has just appeared at one of the warehouses in the industrial estate, they were offloading several crates, similar to the one’s that the Phantoms purchased from the port a little while back.” Tinker explained as she got to her computer.

“You haven’t seen any phantoms on sight have you?” Tina cautiously asked.

“No, my feed buzzed and went down for a split couple of seconds, but I think that was just a momentary glitch, but no, I can’t see any Phantoms on any of the feeds or anything. I don’t think the Phantoms are operating in this area at the moment.” Tinker deduces.

“Well then, I think we all know what we’re about to do, don’t we?” Stasis shrugs.

“Yep, we move in together, neutralise the guards one by one, take their uniforms and see just what in this shipment.” Tina smiles and nods to all of her sisters.

“Because of the situation and that Phantom’s could still make an appearance at some point, I’ll be brining additional first aid kits and other support items, just in case.” Tinker says while grabbing her back pack.

“Alright then ladies, let’s go and see what they’ve got hidden away at this warehouse.” Tina announces as all the sisters reach for their equipment.

Moments later, the sisters were ready and left their flat, unaware that the glitch that had appeared on Tinker’s system, wasn’t a coincidence, this was an intentional blip caused used on all the camera’s in that area so Kheshig could slip into the warehouses unnoticed.

“I can’t believe what I’m hearing, you didn’t hire any Male guards at all!” Kheshig snaps at captain Tarling.

“It’s fine, besides can you imagine all the flirting and the potential hormones flying around if we got all these females with a bunch of males.” Tarling defends her choice.

“That’s not the point, Infiltrator’s can NOT steal male uniforms, it’s against their rules, they only steal Female uniforms, so hiring one or two males really puts a spanner in their works, GOD, why doesn’t anyone think of these things!?” Kheshig shouts once more.

“Your concerns have been noted, now please, my soldiers have patrols to do.” Tarling says focusing on one of her monitors.

“They’d had better be in groups of two or more………if you have one, JUST ONE, guard doing a patrol by herself, I can guarantee you, she’ll be the first target for any infiltrator.” Kheshig says with concern in her voice.

“Yes, they’re all in groups of two or more, I know what I’m doing Phantom.” Tarling replies.

“If that were really true, then I wouldn’t be here now would I. Now listen to me, I am a REAL infiltrator hunter, I know the signs, I know what to look for, I know to prevent infiltrators from sneaking in. You need to start listening to me.” Kheshig snaps again.

Captain Tarling though, refuses to answer and instead focused one of her soldiers whose currently surveying multiple security feeds.

“Fine, don’t listen to me, but when you wake up, tied up and gagged in your underwear while an infiltrator struts around in your uniform, don’t you dare say I didn’t try to warn you!” Kheshig walks out of the office and slams the door loudly behind her.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Outside two female guards stand by the front entrance. All the soldiers / guards are wearing the exact same uniform, which is consists of, black ankle high laced combat boots, green fatigue trousers, green fatigue jackets with dark green T-shirts underneath, they have black ammo vests over their jackets and army caps on.

One of the females is 20 years old, she has a slim body, white skin, long blonde hair styled in a half up, half down look, she has shady blue eyes and her name badge reads “Harper”.

The second female is 19 years old, she also has white skin and medium length blonde hair styled in what’s known as an Updo look. She has vale green eyes and her name badge reads “Blossom”.

“So like, have you totally seen how worked up that Phantom gets over not doing things her way?” Harpers suddenly says.

“Yeah totals, she’s a major freakazoid, am I right?” Blossom replies.

“Hey you know, we look kinda cool, standing here in our uniforms looking like absolute bosses, shall we get a quick selfie together?” Harper says pulling out her phone.

“Hell yeah, make sure you send me the picture though yeah, gotta update my facebook page.” Blossom responds while quickly applying some lipstick on, that she just pulled out from her trouser pocket.

Both Blossom and Harper squeeze their faces together and pull a naughty, but sexy faces as Harper takes the picture.

“Oh my God, you look so amazing!” Harper says as she looks at the picture.

“Really, let’s have a look!” Blossom replies.

This is the stupidity of the basic vanilla edition guards, because as they are so busy complementing each other of their looks in the photo, Tina and her sisters have been moving into position.

Mag loads up wrist rope launchers and takes aim, she fires one of wrist launchers which quickly wraps around Blossom’s body.

“Hey what the………Wwwwaaaahhhhhh!” She screams as she’s suddenly pulled behind a lorry.

“Oh my god, oh my god. Help! Infiltra……….Ggggaaaahhhhh!” Before Harper can finish her sentence though a second rope wraps around Harper’s feet causing to fall flat on the floor, she is then quickly dragged behind the lorry too, Harper tries to grab onto something, but there isn’t anything as her fingers drag along the floor.

Mag swiftly punches Blossom in the side of the head knocking her out, before she swiftly chops Harper right the back of the neck, knocking her out too. With both women out cold, Mag fully retracts her wrist ropes.

“Dumb, bimbo’s, yak, yak, yak, selfie this, hashtag that, the only hash I know are hash browns baby, woohoo!” Stasis announces.

“Come on Stasis, give us a hand in stripping these two, we need to hurry up and replace them before someone comes out and notices they’re not at their post.” BB says grabbing Blossom by her ankles.

“Don’t worry, I’ve managed to hack the outside camera and I’ve got the a scene playing on a loop, so if anyone inside the warehouse looks on the CCTV, they’ll just think their watching these two ladies standing around.” Tinker says typing away at her laptop.

“Awesome stuff, great work!” Marie gives Tinker a thumbs up.

The sisters get to work and with all of them combined, they strip Blossom and Harper down to their underwear. Blossom is wearing a pair of banana yellow boyshorts and an emerald green push up bra. Harper on the other hand is wearing a pair of lime green classic brief panties and a flamingo pink strapless bra.

The sister reach into one of Tinker’s bags and pulls out several layers of rope and thick tape. They swiftly tie up both Blossom and Harper in a mummified form, by wrapping rope all the way their ankles, to the very tops of their shoulders, they then stick several layers of tape across their mouths as gags.

“So, where do we hide them?” Marie asks.

Stasis pulls open the curtain on the side of the lorry that they’re currently behind and notices that it is empty.

“Yep, this will do.” Stasis says nodding her head.

Seeing no other options, the sisters all agree, they lift up Blossom and Harper’s unconscious bodies and lay them out in the back of the lorry.

“Okay same tactic as before, we move in, one at a time, tagging each other in and out every time we take out one of the guards, we move silent and swiftly and we should be able to replace them all, without anyone noticing a thing.” Tina says as all the sisters huddle together.

“Okay, so Libido, you’re going in next, Soph and Marie, I think these two uniforms should fit you, so you two get changed into these, the rest of us will keep watch for any phantom activity.” Tian follows up with.

The sisters all nod in agreement, Libido makes her way to the entrance and slips in through the door while Soph gets changed into Harper’s uniform and Marie gets changed into Blossom’s uniform.

“Hey Tina, can I talk to you, for a second?” Angel whispers to Tina.

“Yeah, you can talk to me about anything, what’s on your mind?” Tina replies with a smile.

Angel looks at the back of the lorry.

“I eerrmm……..I’m worried that the guards we put in this lorry are going to get ill or something, I mean lorries aren’t exactly the most clean things out here.” Angel says looking at the floor.

Tina notices that Angel is genuinely concerned, she looks around and notices a crate of bran new bed sheets, Tina walks over and cracks open one of the boxes and pulls several, still air tight wrapped bed sheets.

“Here we go, we can use these on all the guards we put in the lorry, that way, they’ll be kept safe.” Tina says.

Angel smiles and nods. Tina and Angel hop into the back of the lorry and open up some of the bed sheets, they quickly roll Blossom and Harper’s bodies over and slide bed sheets under them before rolling them back over again.

“Thanks, I know your probably thinking I’m going a bit overboard, I just don’t want them to get injured or suffer and illness because of us.” Angel said while looking at the floor.

“Hey it’s fine, at least your nice enough to worry about their wellbeing, other infiltrators could learn a lot from you, I mean your doing great you really are.” Tina replies squeezing Angel’s hand in support.

“Right, thank you.” With that both Angel and Tina jump out of the lorry and close the curtain behind them.

Inside the gigantic warehouse, one of the guards is secretly trying to take a cheeky smoke break. While wearing the same uniform as the others, this guard has black skin, dark brown eyes and medium braided hair which she has dyed blonde, she’s of average build and her name tag reads “Porsha”.

Porsha leans back against a stack of crates and pulls out a cigarette from her pocket, however as soon as she’s about to switch on her lighter, there’s a massive crash that happens right next to her.

“What the hell do you think your doing!” Kheshig shouts at Porsha.

“Jesus Christ, you made jump for goodness sake!” Porsha immediately shouts back.

“Why are you on your own in a dark part of the warehouse, what the hell do you think would happen to you in an infiltrator snuck in huh?...........Well I’ll tell you, she’d knock you out, strip you, impersonate you then walk around dressed as you while the spend the night bound and gagged shoved inside one of these cramped boxes in your underpants, DO YOU WANT THAT!” Kheshig berates Porsha for her stupidity.

“Alright, geez I just needed a quick fag.” Porsha says putting the cigarette back in her pocket.

“Go back to your partner, no one patrols alone!” Kheshig says as Porsha walks passed her.

“God damn amateurs…………Aaaahhhh my frigging ribs.” Suddenly Kheshig leans against the crates and clutches her rib cage in sheer agony.

A few minutes later she fights through the pain and catches her breath, she musters up the strength to get back to her feet properly and walks back out into the open, Kheshig then walks the warehouse scanning for any possible signs of an infiltrator incursion.

Rebecca and Linda stand on one of the upper catwalks together surveying the layout, their captain isn’t exactly pleased with finding two of her officers constantly stripped to their undies and impersonated while them bound and gagged in the sixty nine position, so she has somewhat demoted them to perform all the tedious tasks like lending a hand in safe guarding warehouses and shipments.

“We’re going to get attack again aren’t we, I can feel it.” Rebecca says out loud.

“Don’t think like that, we can do this, I know we can.” Linda replies.

Rebecca then blushes and turns to Linda.

“You know, when I was being held by that infiltrator, I was scared, then I saw you emerge from the bathroom, you looked so powerful, so confident and so sexy in your uniform, I must admit I………I…………I………eeerrr………..Got turned on by you.” Rebecca quickly bows her head.

Linda’s cheeks turn bright red.

“I well, that’s because you are my friend and I’d never let anyone hurt you……….Actually one might say I see you as MORE than a friend………..That I might even be hoping that you too, might see me a little bit more than just friends.” Linda was shaking in nerves as she was hoping Rebecca would pick up her signals.

Rebecca suddenly holds on to both of Linda’s hand.

“I know we still ended up being bound together in our undies, but I thought you were so brave when you tried to rescue me, thank you.” Rebecca has indeed picked up the signals.

Rebecca and Linda stare hopefully into each other eyes.

“What do we do now?” Linda whispers.

Rebecca takes Linda into her arms and leans into her ear.

“Kiss me………..” She passionately whispers.

Rebecca and Linda lean in and tilt their heads, at last they were finally going to have their overdue kiss, but as with all things with Heartfelt City, luck is never on the side of the distracted female guard because when Linda and Rebecca’s lips were just mere centimetres away from touching and lovingly kissing each other, the cracking of a whip if heard as Libido’s whips suddenly wraps around both women pinning them together.

“Please wait, just five more seconds, we were finally about to kiss…………Uuuurrrnnnnnn” Rebecca and Linda both try to plead, but it’s already too late as Libido has flicked the switch on her whip and both Rebecca and Linda are sent off to dreamland……..Once again, their kiss is going to have to wait.

Libido walks and looks at the two women.

“Aaaahhhh damn it, I didn’t know it was you two that were up here, if I had known you two were going to lock lips I would’ve hanged back and watched for a minute, and maybe stroked my nipples in the process.” Libido admits.

Libido shakes her head and clips her whips back to her belt, she puts Rebecca over her left shoulder and Linda over her right shoulder, before carrying them both outside.

Back outside she lays them both down in front of the other sisters, who like last time, immediately get to work and strip them, once they’ve been fully stripped, it is revealed that Linda is wearing wine purple tanga panties and a shocking pink t-shirt bra, while Rebecca is wearing an orange full figure bra and a pair of ginger orange control brief panties.

Libido goes to pick up Linda and Rebecca’s half naked bodies.

“Wait hold on second, can I just get a bedsheet put down for them please.” Angel says placing her hand on Libido’s shoulder.

Now Libido maybe an extremely horny woman who really wants to get laid, but she’s not dumb and she certainly isn’t heartless, she knows all the mental anguish Angel is going through and she too even secretly wishes she could do more to help Angel. So Libido just turns and smiles to her.

“Yeah, of course you can, take as long as you need okay.” Libido replies.

“Thank you.” Angel says as she grabs a bedsheet and hops into the back of the lorry.

Angel lays out a bedsheet and makes sure it’s wide enough before hoping back out of the lorry, Libido gives Angel a cheerful nod before placing both Rebecca and Linda’s bodies on the bedsheet Angel has just put out. This time Libido is trying something new, she place Linda on her back, but this time places Rebecca right on top of her, so their breasts and squeezing right up against one another and so they’ll have eye contact when they wake up, Libido then wraps their arms around each other bodies making sure that they are touching each other bums, so when they wake up, they can give each other a little cheeky squeeze on each other bums, if they so wish.

Libido then pulls out the rope and ties them together, with rope going around Rebecca and Linda’s ankles, calves, thighs, wrists, forearms and shoulders, before tying their bodies together. Now Libido felt a little bit guilty interrupting them, just as they were about to kiss, so Libido wraps a piece rope under and in between both Rebecca and Linda’s crotches, so when they wake up and start grinding against one another, they’ll both get a very pleasant and sexual surprise when they do. To finish up Libido just rips off some tape and places it over their mouths as gags, before she hops out of the lorry, closing the curtain behind her.

She walks up to Angel and offers her a fist bump.

“Come on, pound it sister, your doing great you know.” She says trying to show Angle her caring side.

Angel smiles and fist bumps her.

“See, there you go, you got this.” Libido says to Angel before she walks away.

As she walks to the others Stasis come running up to Libido with her hand open.

“Tag me sister, tag me, I wanna go next!” Stasis says jumping for joy.

“Hell yeah, go get them, oh by the way, I’ve downloaded Lady Gaga’s records, so shall we get our butts grooving on dance, dance revolution tonight?” Libido says as she tags in Stasis.

“Sounds amazing, we best wait for at least thirty minutes after dinner first, because I’m craving Chinese food tonight and I could really go for a portion of dumplings.” Stasis responds.

The two sisters share a quick laugh between themselves then Stasis loads her slingshot, ready to roll. While Tina picks up the uniforms.

“This one actually seems to fit me, while Libido I think this one’s more your size.” Tina says.

Tina gets changed into Rebecca’s uniform while Libido get’s changed into Linda’s uniform. So far, the plan is working perfectly.

“Team three come in…………team three do you read me? Is the upper deck clear? God damn it.” Kheshig barks down her radio but doesn’t get a response.

She quickly marches down and bursts into the control room where captain Tarling and the guard operating the camera systems are currently seated.

“Geez, calm down what’s with all the commotion.” Captain Tarling snaps, nearly spilling her coffee on the table.

“Where are team three, why aren’t they responding, alert the other teams, we may have a possible infiltrator on site.” Kheshig says, panting rapidly.

“Look calm down, stop being so paranoid, it’s fine, are camera’s are all working fine, nothings happening, I’m sure with all the led in this warehouse their radios are probably just slightly out of range.” Tarling says, unaware of what actually is going on.

“NO! I don’t like this, something’s wrong, I can feel, remember I’m an infiltrator hunter, it’s what I do, so if I say something doesn’t feel right, I’m probably telling the truth.” Kheshig says, actually speaking the truth.

“If you’re that paranoid, why don’t you go up to the upper decks and check yourself?” Tarling says, clearly not phased by Kheshig’s observations.

“Fine………” Kheshig slams the door as she walks out again.

Captain Tarling turns to her CCTV operator who looks at her dumbstruck.

“I didn’t realize these Phantoms were so paranoid, did you?” Tarling asks her colleague

The female CCTV operator just shakes her head and gets back to her work.

************************************************************************************************************************************

Porsha is now on patrol again with her assigned partner.

The female she’s been partnered with has warm ivory skin, forest green eyes, long black hair which has been styled into a 90’s middle part ponytail look, she’s 28 years old, she’s of course wearing the same uniform as the others are and her name badge reads “Melody”.

“Can’t believe that Phantom, making me jump like that, I just wanted a quick smoke, that’s all.” Porsha complains to Melody.

“Well it’s what these Phantoms are like, they didn’t get to be called Infiltrator hunters, by standing around taking smoke breaks did they?” Melody points out.

“Yeah I guess you’re right, it’s just damn frustrating you know. Hey do you reckon if I can quickly pop into the toilets and have a quick smoke, you could stand outside and keep watch for me?” Porsha asks.

“Okay, but make it quick yeah, I don’t want that Phantom spotting us.” Melody replies, unaware that in a few minutes, Kheshig will be the least of her problems.

Both women approach the toilets and Porsha quickly pops in, while Melody stands watch outside. Porsha goes into one of the cubicles and sits down before pulling a cigarette out of her pocket, but as soon she clicks her lighter, a glimpse of Stasis can be seen right above her.

“Tehehe, it’s like a scene from Alien.” Stasis thinks to herself.

Stasis slides her way down from the ceiling and puts her mouth right next to Porsha’s ear.

“BOO!” She lightly shouts.

“Waahhh!” Porsha jumps straight off the toilet seat.

As she stumbles backwards, Stasis fires a green ball straight into Porsha’s face causing her fall back against the wall and graciously slide down the said wall landing firmly on her backside completely knocked out. Stasis checks her to make sure she is out cold then grabs Porsha from under arms and sits her on one of the toilet seats, Stasis herself then loads a black ball into her slingshot and crouches down under one of the sinks.

“Eeerr, hey out there, I’m kinda stuck can you give me a hand in here?” Stasis calls out to Melody who’s still outside.

A few seconds later Melody walks into the toilets.

“What do you mean your stuck, come on stop fooling around.” Melody see’s what she thinks is Porsha’s conscious body and walks over to check on her.

She leans and realizes that Porsha hasn’t got her eyes open.

“Hey, are you alright what happened…….OUCH!” But her sentence is cut short as Stasis fires a black ball from her hiding place catching Melody straight in the back of her head knocking her out.

Melody falls face down straight into Porsha’s chest, letting her entire face including mouth, nose and eyes bury deep into Porsha’s breasts as Melody slumps onto her knees.

“Goodness get a room you two.” Stasis says as she climbs out from under the sink.

She then has a quick peek out of the door to make sure nobody heard anything, before scoops up both Porsha and Melody in her arms, Stasis then notices Melody’s name tag.

“Looks like I really played a……..Knockout of a MELODY……….Hahahaha!” Stasis bursts out laughing nearly dropping the two in the process, but thankfully she doesn’t.

Stasis chuckles to herself all the way out as she puts down Porsha and Melody’s bodies. The sisters once again, waste no time and strip the two guards of their uniforms, underneath we see that Porsha is wearing a taffy pink multiway bra and a pair of peanut brown seamless panties. Melody on the other hand is wearing a periwinkle purple plunge bra and a pair of azure blue butt lifter panties.

Angel quickly hops into the lorry and lays down another set of bedsheets, when she’s finished Stasis lifts up Porsha and Melody’s bodies and put them into the lorry, she then hops in and grabs a load of rope from a bag, Stasis ties up both women’s ankles, wrists and secures their arms to their sides before she peels of a few pieces of tapes and places them over their mouths as gags. She then looks at Melody and remembers her name before she starting chuckling to herself again over her absolutely god awful joke from earlier.

Once she’s hoped out of the lorry she too then approaches Angel.

“So look, I’m going to get Chinese tonight, do you…………Want anything special, is there anything you’d like for me to get specifically for you?” Stasis finds it incredibly hard to show emptions even though she fully supports and secretly worries about Angel’s wellbeing, just like the others.

So for Stasis to ask someone if there is any specific food she can buy for them, this is actually her way of opening up and trying to show that she cares.

“Yeah, I mean I’m quite find of crispy beef.” Angel replies.

“Crispy beef, okay sounds good, I’ll buy you a portion, just for you.” Stasis says while giving Angel a sisterly back rub.

Angel smiles to Stasis and gives her a nod, before Stasis regroups with the others.

“Think I’ll go next, besides I have NEW gadgets, I’d like to test out.” Tinker says grabbing her back pack.

As Tinker leaves, once again Tina bends down to look at the uniform sizes.

“Angel I think this one if closest to your size, and Mag, this one has you written all over it.” Tina says passing her sisters the uniforms.

Angel gets changed into Porsha’s uniform, while Mag gets changed into Melody’s uniform.

Kheshig panics as when she gets up there team three (Rebecca and Linda) are no where to be seen.

“Infiltrators, they must be here, God damn it, but these idiots won’t believe me gggaaahhhh.” Kheshig says to herself.

She tries to activate her active camouflage so she can get sneak around and see if any infiltrators are hiding anywhere, but there’s a problem, her activate camouflage device has been severely damaged, possibly from a previous battle, all it does is make a few stuttering noises then refuses to work. Realizing her situation, Kheshig quickly tries to radio in for her fellow Phantoms.

“This is Kheshig, I have a code black at the warehouses, I repeat code black, possible infiltrator incursion, I need a team of Phantoms to quickly surround the warehouses and block off any exit routes, how copy?..........I said how copy?..................Jetset are you there? Falcon do you read? Bulldozer are you close by? Elisha are you still within range?..........Noble prophet, do you copy?” Her radio seems to have been jammed, possibly from Tinker earlier when she was hacking into their systems.

Kheshig goes to run but immediately crumples on the catwalk in sheering pain, her ankle is starting swell up, it could be fractured. Kheshig angrily punches the floor, before she realizes. She’s on the catwalk, she has the high ground. She then peers through the railings.

“Come on, you pathetic little infiltrators, where are you, I know you’re here, with so many female soldiers and so many uniforms all in one place, how could you not resist such a bounty. Oh infiltrators, come out and play, you may have all these amateur basic cookie cut, bare basic guards fooled, but not me……..Not me.” She sits back and waits for her ankle to feel better again.

Two guards are being nosy and peeking into some of the crates, the one’s they are not guarding thankfully.

One of them has sand white skin, a slim with curves in all the right places, she has chuck hazel brown eyes, short brown curly hair, she’s 33 years old and her name badge reads “Molly”.

The second female has warm beige skin, rain cloud blue eyes, she has a little bit of meat on her thighs, but this only adds to her sex appeal, she has larger breasts that most of her colleagues, she has short but thick neck length light brunette hair, she’s 27 years old and her name tag reads “June”.

“Hey I was thinking about getting a nipple ring.” Molly casually blurts out.

“Why, do you want one of them all of a sudden?” June responds with a confused face.

“I just think it might be kinds sexy you know, might a little bit of surprise to my sex life.” Molly begrudgingly replies.

“Nah that won’t work, between you and me, if you want to spice things up in the bedroom, find someone who has a tongue bar.” June admits.

“Really, is it that good?” Molly wonders.

“God yeah, I’ve had a few people go down on me in the bedroom with a tongue bar and let me just say, wow, it feels amazing.” June gets a little bit hot while thinking about it.

“Huh, I’ve never thought of that before, if I meet someone with a tongue bar, looks like I have to give it a try.” Molly says, wondering what it must feel like.

While they’ve been casually talking, Tinker has unzipped her backpack and a little robotic butterfly has come out, Tinker points to Molly and the butterfly flutters it’s way over to her. The butterfly casually lands on Molly’s shoulder.

“Aaawww, hey little guy where did you come from………..Hhhuuurrrrkkkkkk!” The butterfly arched it’s back and fired a load of sleeping gas straight into Molly’s face.

Molly stumbled around for a couple of seconds before her eyes rolled backwards and she just fell backwards straight to the floor, fast asleep. Tinker quickly puts her hand in her back pack again and switches on a little robotic bumble bee which goes flying over to June who is currently rushing to the air of Molly.

As June is unsuccessfully trying to wake Molly up, the robotic bee lands straight on June’s backside and pricks her right on her bum cheek.

“Eeeekkkk!” June squeals at the surprise of suddenly being pricked on the bum.

June turns and suddenly starts to feel like she’s had twelve glasses of wine as she suddenly starts to feel very lightheaded and almost drunk, then a sudden wave of warmth and almost sexual arousal flows all through her body. A big smile spreads across June’s face before she slumps back and lands straight across Molly stomach before she too passes out.

Tinker retrieves her gadgets before making a quick note in one of note books.

“Okay, so the butterfly is extremely effective and the bumblebee potentially gave the victim some form sexual pleasure before she passed out, hhhmmm further field testing is required.” She says to herself as she writes it down.

Because June is already spread across Molly’s body, to save herself time and energy, Tinker just uses Molly’s body as a type of cart, she grabs Molly by her heels and starts to drag her away and since June is still on top of Molly, June ends up getting pulled along too.

Outside Tinker places June and Molly in front of her sisters so that can get to work. The rest of the sisters strip June and Molly down to their undies, it is revealed that Molly is wearing a pair of fire brick red string bikini panties and she is wearing a desire red racerback bra. June meanwhile is wearing a shadow grey cage bra and a pair of pure white V-kini panties.

Tinker holds back for a second while Angel lays down some more bedsheets in the lorry before Tinker gently lifts both June and Molly’s body onto the lorry itself. She then opens her backpack and her two tarantula bots appear.

“Ebony, Ivory go tie up these two women for me.” Then as if the command was understood the two tarantula bots get to work.

They tie up both June and Molly as in a mummified fashion as if they were real spiders that had just caught a fly in their web. They wrap their industrial strength string all the way around Molly and June’s body, from the tips of their toes, right the way up to the tops of their shoulders, making sure everything is secured in between. When they are finished, they both stop and jump straight back into Tinker’s backpack. Tinker herself then simply peels on several layers of tape and stick it over their mouth as gags.

Tinker jumps down and walks up to Angel.

“I know it’s hard, but I really do need you to go in next, I need to see if your new dart gun is working properly, plus I’ll need to know if the type of darts I provided for it are working efficiently.” Tinker explains.

“Okay, that’s fine, I’m ready I can do this.” Angel tells both Tinker and herself.

Tina sizes up the uniforms.

“Good news BB, this one might be a bit of a snug fit but I reckon it’ll fit you and here Stasis, this one’s for you.” She says while passing the uniforms over.

BB gets changed in June’s uniform and Stasis gets changed into Molly’s uniform, leaving Tinker as the only one who needs a disguise. Whilst BB and Stasis are finishing getting change, Marie and Tina wonder over to Angel.

“We need to go in, otherwise the rest of the guards are going to start noticing that their numbers are thinning out and they’ll start to get suspicious, so we’ll all go in behind you.” Tina explains.

Angel nods in approval.

“You don’t have to this bit alone if you’re not comfortable yet, myself, Marie or any one of us will be more than happy to stand by your side more support if you want.” Tina further explains.

“No that’s fine Tina, honestly I need to do this by myself, I have to try.” Angel tries to sound convincing.

“Okay, but look, if you start to shake, if you start to have flashbacks or if your body starts to spasm, just shout okay………Just shout for me, for Marie, for any of us. Just shout. I don’t care how many guards hear, I’ll punch them all out of the way if I have to, as long as it means I can get to you safely.” Tina reassures Angel.

“I will, I promise you.” Angel replies.

Marie holds onto Angel and puts her forehead against Angel’s forehead.

“You’ve got this, I know you have.” Marie calmly says.

Angel once again nods before she looks at her dart gun. She then opens it up and loads different dart into each of the different bullet holders. She then cocks the loader and makes her to the front entrance, will all the others sisters in disguise, the rest quickly follow behind and enter the warehouse, at least now the rest of the guards will think that everything is fine.

Above, Kheshig watches as supposedly eight of her guards walk in through the main entrance, then Tinker appears behind them, she squints for a second before the penny suddenly drops and Kheshig’s eyes widen.

“I don’t believe it, it’s them, it’s the sisters………They’re here, I need to get ready, I need to warn the others.” Kheshig gets to her feet and hurries to the stairs.

Kheshig hurries down the stairs and quickly slips to cover behind a barrel as all the sisters walked passed, just narrowly missing coming into contact with her. Kheshig waits until they’ve all gone passed before she peers over, every nerve and every feeling in her body, is screaming, shouting at her to attack/ But in her severely weakened state she’d be like putty in the infiltrators hands, she wouldn’t stand a chance……

“Unless.” She thinks to herself.

She remembers the shipment, what is contains, what’s inside……..She has to get to it. Kheshig then ponders about alerting the other guards, but as she thinks this, she watches as Angel climbs on top of the guard house of where several of the guards are currently chilling……..She’s too late…….if she ran there now to alert, all the sisters would know she’s there……..She’d lose the element of surprise.

“Damn it.” She again thinks to herself.

Kheshig hates the idea of leaving a bunch of unaware guards open to suddenly being jumped, stripped of their uniforms and tied up in their undies by an infiltrator, but she had to remain calm and focused………Rushing into this so angrily would only get her stripped and tied up in her undies too……..No, she had to bide her time.

“While they’re distracted with those guards, I can get to the shipment.” She realizes.

Kheshig waits until she knows it is clear then starts sneaking around behind the containers, she must get to the shipment.

Inside the office, three female guards are sitting around a table, unaware of the trouble there soon about to be in.

The first one is 30 years old, she has porcelain white skin and serene blue eyes. Her hair is black and is styled in a short wavy Bob look, she’s quite a skinny woman with only B-cupped breasts as apparently, she didn’t get lucky in the boob department growing up. On her uniform her name tag reads “Blake”.

The second female is 35 years of age, lightly tanned skin, sea blue eyes and light brown hair styled in a low bun look. Her name badge reads “Lita”.

The third female is 26 years old, she has sand white skin, grass green eyes, short bleached blonde hair which has been styled into the Pixie cut look, she has a bit of a long face and her name badge reads “Maya”.

“Ooooohhhhh, look at me, I’m a big scary infiltrator, I’m going to steal your uniform and tie you up in your undies!” Blake jumps up onto the table while mocking the infiltrator profession.

“Yeah, I don’t get infiltrators, I mean clearly they have some issues if all they want to do is go around, stripping and impersonating other women, you know.” Maya replies.

“Hah, I love to see you actually say that to an infiltrators face, you haven’t got the tits.” Lita says to Maya.

“Oh please, out of the three of us, you should really be saying that to Blake.” Maya says pointing out Blake’s small tits.

“Pfft, screw you, at least I’m not afraid of showing of my natural tits, I mean some men actually like women with small boobs.” Blake says embarrassed.

Both Maya and Lita bust out laughing.

“Uuurrggh, that’s funny, I’ve never heard anyone say, wow I love that woman because she has really small boobs, it just doesn’t happen.” Lita says waving her arms in the air.

“Yeah well, at least mine are real, your tits look like someone shoved a tyre pump down your bra.” Blake immediately replies.

“Haha, whatever, I’m going to go get a bag of M&M’s, your girl want anything?” Maya says standing up.

“Yeah, get me a snickers bar will ya.” Blake shouts out.

“I’ll take a pack of starburst’s if they have any!” Lita immediately calls out.

Maya leaves the office and walks up to a vending machine, she puts several credits into the slots and gets ready to tap away the number, unaware that Angel has just got her in her sights and has taken aim……Moments later, she fires.

A dart flies straight through the air and catches Maya right on her arse cheek.

“Ow, what the devil was that I………Oooooohhhhhhh.” Maya suddenly felt really faint a small smile went across her face before she suddenly fell forwards.

Maya goes face or rather cheek first straight onto the vending before her cheek slides down the glass of the said vending machine, leaving a trail of saliva from where her mouth is open all the way down the glass, when Maya reaches the bottom she just lands with a splat straight onto the floor, completely knocked out.

Stasis who was watching, can’t help but chuckle to herself after watching the way Maya fell down, she then types in several codes into the vending machine and grabs a load of snacks, she chucks a few to Angle to keep up the rouse, but keeps a load to herself too. She then grabs Maya’s ankles and drags her out of sight.

Angel then peers in through the latch of the office roof, she see’s that Blake has gone to the toilet or something, leaving Lita on her own. Angel chucks a bag of skittles on the table for Lita to see.

“Hey you idiot, I asked for starburst’s, not a bag of skittles.” Lita said picking them up.

Suddenly a dart flies straight through the air and catches Lita right on her nipples.

“Bbbbbzzzzzttttttttt!” Lita reacts as the stun dart, funnily enough stuns her.

Lita’s body vibrates all over before she falls face first down on the table completely out cold, so far the knock out darts and the stun darts are a success.

The door to the office opens and Libido tip toes in, she gives Angel a thumbs up before lifting Lita’s unconscious body over her shoulder and proceeds to leave the office along with Lita. No longer though Libido left the office Angel heard the toilet flush before she heard the taps turn on. Angel prepared herself with the third and final dart she needed to try.

“God I tell you, these so called hand towels never quite get your hands fully dry do they……..hey did Maya get my snickers bar, or had they sold out?” Blake says rubbing her hands on her trousers.

She looks up just in time to see Angel pull the trigger on her dart gun, shooting Blake right in the chest with a paralyze dart, it took a few seconds to work, but suddenly Blake felt her arms go limps, then her body, then her knees, then before she knew where she was, she just fell backwards onto the floor and slowly felt her eyes go limp before she just blacked out, fast asleep.

Angel momentarily panicked and ran over to check Blake’s pulse, she took a deep sigh of relief when she felt that Blake’s pulse was beating at a nice, normal and steady rate. Angel looked at her dart gun and smiled, all three darts were a success, the dart gun itself works fine, all the guards were only knocked out and didn’t get injured in any way, too Angel, this was perfection. Angel scooped up Blake’s unconscious body and carried her outside the office and regrouped with the rest of her sisters out the front.

Outside they placed Blake, Lita and Maya’s unconscious bodies in a nice row, before they go to work and started to strip them. Once all three women had be stripped it is revealed that Blake is wearing a fossil grey push-up bra, clearly trying her hardest to make her breasts seem bigger than what they are and she is wearing a pear green thong. Maya is wearing a peach pink plunge bra and a pair of rust orange boy shorts. Finally Lita is wearing a matching set of pirate flag bra and panties, the bra is jet black and has the skull and crossbones symbol over her nipples, her panties are also jet black and have the skull and crossbones symbol just above her crotch, on the back of her panties in big white letters going across her bum cheeks is the word “Booty”, alluding to both pirate booty and of course……Her own booty.

Once again, Angel quickly spreads several bed sheets out before the combined effort of all the sisters place their three captives into the back of the lorry, where they all work together to quickly hog tie all three women by naturally wrapping their arms and legs behind their bags and securing ropes around their ankles and wrists before using additional ropes to keep them together, naturally to finish off they place several layers of tape over their mouths.

Tinker sizes up all three ladies’ uniforms then quickly works out that Blake’s uniform fits her the best, so that is the uniform she gets changed into. While she is getting changed, Angel puts her away her dart gun.

“All three dart types work fine Tinker, all three women had slightly different reactions but the end result was always the same and I’m relieved none of them got hurt.” Angel reviewed her new gadgets.

“Nah, just their pride when they wake up, tehe.” Stasis could not help but chip in.

“See, I told you they’d be fine, were infiltrators, not monsters.” Tinker said while zipping up Blake’s trousers.

Libido offers her fist to Angel again.

“See, told you, you’ve got this, now come on don’t leave me hanging.” Libido says with a wink.

Angel fist bumps Libido before Tinker steps out dressed in her disguise. The sisters all look at each other ready to head back in.

“Next step, we should find their command room, they have to have one.” BB said.

“When we find it, I want to be the one to knock out the guard.” Soph quickly proclaimed.

“Really?” Mag replied.

“Yeah, I haven’t done anything in a while, please let me do this.” Soph said looking at all her sisters.

“Alright, but hey don’t think I haven’t noticed that you’re the only one of us that doesn’t have any gadgets, we really must sort that out soon.” Tinker observed.

“Sounds like a plan, but until then I better to stick with my good old fashioned brawling techniques.” Soph says as she cracks her fists.

Trackman281

Re: Chapter 27: Sisters, Uniforms & Gadgets

Post by Trackman281 »

THIS IS PART TWO,if your just seeing this bit, scroll up to the top for the first part. :D

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Kheshig limps and groans all the way to the container before she opens it and slips inside, closing the door behind her. She quickly switches on a portable lamp, so she cans see what she is doing.

Once her eyes adjust she quickly scavenges around, she finds multiple weapons, equipment and other useful items, but the most important item she finds among the inventory is an injection known as a “combat stimulant”. Once injected into the blood stream this allows the user exactly twenty minutes of some what painless freedom, but naturally this comes with a price because as soon as those twenty minutes wear off, not only does any pain you previously had come rushing back, but at the same time any new injuries you might have sustained while injected with the stimulant will also comes flooding in and it will hurt like hell………..it’s a hell of a gamble, but Kheshig is surrounded, no where to run, nowhere to hide, the only saving grace is that she has the element of surprise, something she knows she can take full advantage of.

Kheshig equips several devices onto her belt and wraps a strap of equipment around her chest, she picks up a fully automatic grenade launcher and painfully loads cartridges into each of the slots.

“I’ll probably get a disciplinary for this, but I’m in a code black situation, infiltrators have overrun my position, all of the women that were supposed to be with me have all been taken out and are probably stashed somewhere in their underwear……..I won’t let that happen to me.” Kheshig sets a watch on her wrist for twenty minutes, but doesn’t press start yet.

“Captain Tarling you fool, why didn’t you listen to me……..I know the signs……..I know the tricks……….I know how to prevent infiltrators from interfering……..I know everything about them……….I’m a hunter, I hunt infiltrators, it’s what I do…………Tarling if you had listened to me then all of your soldiers would be awake and fully clothed, but NO………Everyone thinks they know best don’t they……….Everyone thinks they know better than the actual professionals………Well I hope you all feel embarrassed and humiliated when you all wake up bound and gagged in your underwear, knowing full well that infiltrators are strutting around in your uniforms………The you’ll realize that you should have listened to me from the start.” Kheshig monologues to herself.

She bends down and picks up a combat stimulant and places it against her neck, she doesn’t inject it just yet, but instead she just stands there waiting for the containers handle to move, as soon as it moves, that’s when she’ll inject herself with it, she needs to make every second count.

“Be ready infiltrators because I can guarantee you. You’ve NEVER faced anything………LIKE ME!” Kheshig psyches herself up, ready to fight.

Captain Tarling herself is a 42 year old woman, she has olive skin, sable brown eyes, she has medium length light brown hair styled into the Bangs look. She is wearing the same uniform as her colleagues except her jacket features several ribbons and instead of a cap, she is wearing a red beret.

Her CCTV operator is 23 years old, she has a very slim figure with a long face, yet she has a slightly pointer nose than what you might expect from someone with her body type, she has sparkling blue eyes and crushed garnet brown hair which has been styled in a Asymmetrical Lob look. Her name badge reads “Zara”.

“Hhhmm, you know it’s been quiet for a while hasn’t it, I wonder where our little loud mouth Phantom has gone too?” Tarling says while signing some papers.

Zara just shrugs and shakes her head.

“Come to think of it, I haven’t heard anything from the other teams either, are they all still doing their patrols correctly?” Tarling now stares at Zara.

Zara checks her screens then just casually nods in approval, unaware that she isn’t watching a live feed.

“You don’t talk much do you Zara.” Tarling further probed.

Zara just slowly turns and shakes her head.

“Huh, well that’s fine, I’m sure that Phantom can talk enough for three people couldn’t she.” Tarling replies.

Zara gives a thumbs up and then stares her screens in confusion, did something just flicker? Zara moves in closer and examines the screen carefully, as she looks in closer there is a sudden knock at the door.

“Oh speak of the devil, that’s probably our friendly neighbourhood Phantom right now.” Tarling says getting off her seat.

Zara looks closely and suddenly notices ones of the screen has a black line that keeps flickering, she suddenly realizes that she is not watching a live feed anymore and that someone has tampered with the camera’s, she turns to see Captain Tarling about to open the door.

“Captain NO!” Zara shouts.

But it’s too late, Tarling opens the door and before she can react Soph lands a punch straight into Tarling’s stomach, Tarling staggers back as the punch has both winded her and taken her by complete surprise. Zara tries to rush her, but as Tarling turns her back to catch her breath, Soph grabs Tarling’s own mace from her belt and sprays it straight into Zara’s face.

Zara shouts in pain as the mace sprays her right in the eyes and she staggers backwards, seeing this opportunity, Soph grabs the keyboard from the desk and smacks Zara right across the side of the head with it, as she hits Zara with the keyboard, several keys themselves pop out of the keyboard and onto the floor, Zara herself then falls to the floor completely knocked out.

Tarling grabs her side arm and tries to take aim, fair enough she’s quick, just not quick enough as Soph grabs her wrist, holds it up in the air then elbows her in the side, this causes Tarling to bend sideways, giving Soph the opportunity to grab the back of Tarling’s hair and slam the side of head down onto the table, knocking her out cold.

Soph takes a deep breath and cracks her knuckles again.

“Wow, a new personal record.” She says to herself.

Now Soph might be the brawler of the bunch and favour using her fists to perform her knockouts, but this doesn’t mean she’s heartless. She opens an eye wash station that’s attached onto the wall and both rinses and washes Zara’s eyes so when she wakes up, her eyes won’t continue to burn from the pepper spray. Soph then dries Zara’s eyes to prevent any irritation then lifts Zara onto one of her shoulders before lifting Tarling up and over her other shoulder.

Soph carries what both her and her sisters think are the last two guards in the warehouse, she lays both Tarling and Zara down on the floor where the sisters quickly work their magic. Once Tarling and Zara had been stripped of their uniforms, we see that Zara is wearing a ballet slipper pink G-string and a lilac purple padded bra. Tarling on the hand is wearing a current red C-string of all things, as apparently this Captain likes to both, work hard and play hard……She’s also wearing a daffodil yellow racerback bra.

For the final time Angel rips open a new bag of bed sheets and spreads them out in the lorry, once again the sisters lift and place Zara and Tarling alongside all their other knocked out colleagues before the sisters swiftly tie up both Zara and Tarling too. They tie both of the women’s ankles, knees, thighs, wrists, forearms and shoulders, they even wrap several layers of rope around their arms and chests, securing them in place. Since they ran out of tape, the sisters just rip a few stands off of a bed sheets before they wrap them around both Zara and Tarling’s mouths and tie them at the back to fully gag them.

The sisters didn’t need Zara or Tarling’s uniform, just like they didn’t need Maya or Lita’s uniform, but they couldn’t play favourites so all the women had to be de-uniformed and besides a good captain should always be with her soldiers, uniform or no uniform.

With this done, they close the curtain of the lorry one last time and make their way inside, unaware of what’s is waiting for them when they reach the container.

The sister’s eventually find what the shipment their looking for.

“Yep this is it, okay BB your strongest one out of us, would you like to do the honours and open it up?” Mag asks.

“Yeah, I got it.” BB rubs her hands together and approaches the door.

As soon as she turns the handle however, the door flies wide open catching BB in the chin and causing to stumble backwards. The sister’s all quickly lok up in confusion as a heavily equipped Kheshig emerges from the container, dropping an empty syringe of combat stimulant.

“The fun and games are over Infiltrators, you’re not fighting idiotic and ditsy guards anymore, oh no………Now you fight a Phantom!” Kheshig says checking her watch.

“What the hell, how did she get here, where did she come from!” Tina shouts in confusion.

“Wait…….Wait…….No, no, no the glitch from earlier, that wasn’t an accident was it, it was deliberate so she could sneak in, how…….how could I fall for this.” Tinker says realizing her mistake.

“Tinker, Tinker, listen to me. It’s not your fault, we all make mistakes now and then, it going to happen even to the best, now please I need you with us, so we can deal with what’s in front of us right here, right now.” Tina pleads as she tries to shake Tinker out of her thoughts.

“DUCK! DUCK!” Marie shouts.

Kheshig spins up her grenade launcher and fires a volley of rounds towards the sisters. The sisters scatter in all different directions and grenades explode across the floor, a total of twelve grenades vibrate and erupt around the warehouse, but thankfully all the sisters ducked out of the way time.

Stasis leaps into the air, loads one of her red balls into her slingshot and fires it straight at Kheshig’s launcher. It’s hits it’s mark causing it to erupt and spill acid over it. Kheshig grunts and tosses her grenade launcher to the side.

Tinker unleashes a volley of her knock out wasps which fly straight towards Kheshig. But Kheshig grabs a cannister from equipment satchel and slams it into the ground causing a sudden wall of EMP bursts to fly out, knocking down each and every single one of Tinker’s wasps.

Stasis fires a purple ball into the air causing a cloud of thick purple powder to erupt, during these split few seconds the Siters regain their footing and just rush Kheshig, hoping to use the numbers game to their advantage, this somewhat works as BB get’s their first and manages to land a right punch straight into Kheshig’s face causing her to go flying into the side of a crate. BB then grabs Kheshig into a bear hug and squeezes her, attempting to make her pass out. But Kheshig just uses both her hands and chops BB straight on the side her head, momentarily stunning her, Kheshig is able to slip free and launch herself right through BB’s legs, chopping the back of knee’s the process, as BB hit the floor, Kheshig gets up and rushes the other sisters head on.

As the other sisters close in, Kheshig leaps into the air, shifting her body sideways while she spins. She manages to hit Angel with her feet, Tinker with her stomach and even hit Stasis with her fists as she spins towards them.

Suddenly Kheshig’s arms get caught as Mag uses her wrist rope launchers to trap her in place.

“Get her now!” Mag shouts.

Tina and Libido rush in, but Kheshig is able to lift her feet up and she kicks Libido right in the stomach, winding her for a moment, Tina saw this coming though and side stepped Kheshig’s foot, Tina is then able to land a series of punches right into Kheshig’s stomach and rib area, in total Tina managed to land six punches in total, three in the stomach and three in the ribs. Kheshig screamed in pain before sheer adrenaline and survival instincts kicked in, she lunge forward headbutting Tina in the process. She then rolled forwards and ran straight for Mag, causing Mag to detach her wrist rope launchers.

Mag tried her hardest to both punch, chop and even kick Kheshig, but Kheshig was like a rabid animal, she just snarled and dodged all the attacks. Soph tried to grab her from behind but Kheshig just immediately hip tossed her straight over her shoulder and onto the floor, she then grabbed Soph by her ankles and spun her around and around making her dizzy and disoriented, she then let go of causing Soph to fly straight into Marie who was trying to get an angle on Kheshig. Soph smacked straight into Marie and both sisters flew backwards and skidded across the floor.

This actually left Mag with a split second opening and she punched Kheshig straight in the face causing her to fly backwards and hitting her back against the side of the container, Kheshig pulls out a blade but Angel leaps from the top of the container landing feet first straight onto Kheshig’s head, causing her to drop the blade in the process.

Amazingly this doesn’t knock her out, as she spins on her front side sweeping Angel off of her feet in the process. Mag attempts to shoot Kheshig with some of her rubber bullets, but Kheshig senses what coming and opens up the container door in front of her to block the shots. The rubber bullets slam into the side of the container door, missing Kheshig altogether. During this confusion though Stasis kicks the container door causing it to smack Kheshig and send her toppling over.

Stasis tries to jump on her but Kheshig rolls out of the way, launching a spinning back kick, catching Stasis right on the back of the head and falling forwards. Soph though manages to rush and launches her body as a type of spear catching Kheshig right in the stomach and both women go flying. Soph knew that Kheshig would try her sweep move again so Soph stomps straight onto Kheshig’s left ankle (the swollen one) and Kheshig’s screams out in absolute pain before pulling the pin on a flashbang and chucking it on the floor.

The flashbang erupts while leaving Soph dazed and confused, fighting through the pain, Kheshig somehow pulls herself up and punches Soph straight in her back, but before she can hurt Soph any further, Tina comes flying through the chaos and drop kicks Kheshig. Kheshig hurtles through the air and smacks down on the floor hard, she lands on her bad arm and rolls several times across the floor before she slams into a crate.

“No……..I won’t let you…….I can’t let you………You won’t strip me!” Kheshig shouts struggling to get to her feet.

Suddenly Kheshig’s watch alarm starts beeping. Several seconds later, Kheshig lets out an absolute cry of pain as she slumps to her knees. Meanwhile the sisters, regroup and close in on Kheshig. But as they do, Kheshig pulls out her second blade, but instead of pointing it towards the sisters, instead she holds it to her own throat.

“Stay back……..Stay back!” She tries to scream.

“Everyone, stop, something’s wrong here.” Angel quickly shouts.

The sisters stop advancing as they watch blood pour out of Kheshig’s nose and notice her boot on her ankle is starting to stretch, they also notice that she just can’t lift her left arm at all.

“Hey sisters, I think Angel’s right, I mean yeah we hit her pretty hard and she obviously hit us quite hard, but she shouldn’t be in this much agony, not this early on, plus look at her body, there’s no way we caused this much damage to her in such a short amount of time……..She was injured before we even started fighting.” Tinker guesses in all this.

Tina looks at her sisters then shakes her head in disbelief.

“Okay, I think that’s enough don’t you. We don’t want to fight you and your clearly in no shape to move, so just a moment talk to us, yeah.” Tina says calmly.

“No, stay way infiltrators……..Your going to strip me, tie me up and gag me in my underwear aren’t you!” Kheshig shouts.

“Well, the jury’s still out on that one, but why don’t you tell us what happened to you, we didn’t cause this many injuries, just tell us.” Tina said trying to reason with Kheshig.

“You’re the first infiltrators I’ve seen in weeks, there’s just be so much fighting, so many battles, I haven’t had time to change my equipment, because as soon as one fight ends, another begins…….My spirit is willing, but my body is just broke, I can’t move my body.” Kheshig speaks the truth.

Tina notices, Kheshig’s nose is bent to the side and the blood hasn’t stopped pouring out since it started, she knows Kheshig’s nose is broken.

“What do we do, we can’t just stand here and let her die, can we?” Angel says.

“She’s right, yeah she’s trying to kill us, but let’s be honest, we weren’t trying to kill her, we just trying to knock her out, we’re better than her surely.” Marie adds.

Tina looks at all of her sisters, who in turn are all looking at her for some form of guidance, Tina secretly hated these moments……..these moments when all of her sisters were looking at her as they trusted Tina to always make the right call. Tina closed her eyes and thought to herself for a moment, before opening her eyes again.

“Just this once………Just…….This……Once……….I have an idea, huddle up.” Tina announces.

The sisters quickly huddle up and after about twenty seconds, they break the huddle and Tina steps forward.

“Why do you hate us? We’ve never done anything to you, we don’t want to fight you, we never have done. What did we ever do to you?” Tina asks.

“Your infiltrators, your scum, you lack honour, you think it’s fine to just go around mugging women for their uniforms, do you have any idea how women I’ve come across that has told me the same thing………Their scared of going into work in case they wake up, tightly bound and gagged in their underwear, usually in dark, cold places……..Unsure if anyone will ever find them………..Can you imagine how scary that must be!” Kheshig explains.

“If it makes you feel better, my sisters and I are not like that……..yes we mug women for their clothing, but only if we need to…….We always make sure their in a position of where they’ll be discovered, we don’t want any of our victims to die……We just need them out of the way for a couple of hours………..My sister here, the one with the blue hair takes it one step further……..She makes sure that all of her captors are kept safe a warm, if it’s too cold she’ll wrap them in sheets, if it’s too hot she’ll make sure their cool. We’re infiltrators YES, but I promise we are NOT savages and NOT monsters.” Tina says hoping Kheshig see’s reason.

“Liar, you’re just trying to get me to lower my guard, so you can knock me out and strip me aren’t you!” Kheshig shouts.

“Look at you, I can see from here that your nose is broken right…….If I gag you, you’ll end up choking on your own blood and I don’t want that………I can tell you potentially have several broken bones, so if I tie you up, you’ll be in absolute extreme agony and in unbearable pain, again I don’t want that……..So please, your loosing a lot of blood, let just me and one of my sisters come over and check you out, the rest will stay over there.” Tina says in a calm voice.

Kheshig tries to move, but her body just won’t let her, she moves the blade away from her throat and checks her ribs, her ribs are turning blue. She looks up at the sky and shakes her head.

“My body………It hurts.” She says.

“Okay, don’t worry, we’re coming……..Tinker on me.” Tina says.

Kheshig doesn’t let her guard down though as she watches both Tina and tinker slowly make their way over to her, in the background Stasis gets her slingshot ready, Mag gets her guns ready, Angel loads her dart gun and Libido gets ready with her whip to pull Tinker and Tina out of there, should Kheshig try anything.

When they get closer, Tinker pulls out a massive battlefield first aid kit.

“No, no, d there’s knock out gas in that isn’t there, our Prophet told us, to watch out for Infiltrator traps!” Kheshig blares out.

Tinker and Tina just shake their heads and Tinker opens the first aid kit, where absolutely no knockout gas appears.

“See, it’s just a first aid pack, now please, let us have a look at you.” Tina says moving in closer.

Tinker looks at Tina in hesitation.

“Don’t worry, if she even so much as looks at you funny, I’ll punch her right in the jaw.” Tina says trying to reassure Tinker.

Tinker nods and takes a deep breath as both sisters bend down to look at Kheshig’s body. Tinker moves in and attempts to lift up Kheshig’s shirt. This cause Kheshig to try and wiggle backwards.

“No, no I’m not trying to strip you, I just need to lift your shirt up so I can see the damage.” Tinker says.

Kheshig somewhat relaxes and lowers her blade to the floor, she then uses her one good hand to lift up her shirt herself, for Tinker to see. Tinker very slowly moves her hands in lightly presses on different parts of Kheshig’s rib cage. Kheshig grunts and moans at different parts.

“Shit…….Rib numbers two, seven and eight are broken………She has three broken ribs.” Tinker quickly realizes.

Tinker starts to unlace one of Kheshig’s boots.

“I need to look at this ankle, I can it stretching the material, just give me a second.” Tinker says as she slips off Kheshig’s boot.

Tinker then lightly feels around Kheshig’s ankle.

“Hard to tell, it’s very swollen, it could be heavily bruised, could be fractured or again it could be broken, I can’t tell while the selling is so prominent.” Tinker says rubbing her forehead.

Tina puts a comforting hand on Tinker’s shoulder.

“Relax, you’re doing so great right now, you really are.” Tina calmly whispers to Tinker.

Tinker takes a deep breath and unclips Kheshig’s armour on her left arm and rolls up her sleeve, she can immediately tell by the way her arm is twisted that her elbow is broken.

“That needs a cast.” She says.

Tinker then gently moves in and rubs the tip of Kheshig’s nose.

“I need to put a stint in, so I can stop the bleeding, hold on a second.” Tinker frantically searches through her first aid kits.

Tinker knows and is a fully trained medic, but she’s never actually done it before, so she’s just trying to focus. Tina automatically notices that Tinker is struggling and leans over to her.

“Calm down, calm down, you’re doing fine, I’ll tell you what, I’ll look for the stuff, just tell me what you need and I’ll get it for you.” Tina says as she swaps places with Tinker.

Tinker takes of her goggles and rubs her hand through her hair before she places her goggles back on her head……..She briefly catches her breath before telling Tina what she needs.

Tinker then places a stint into Kheshig’s nose and places a protective bandage over it. She then gets out three injections.

“That’s the bleeding stopped and your nose bandaged up, now for the rest of you, but before we do this, I need to give you three injections…….Paracetamol for the pain………Ibuprofen for the sweeling……….Muscle relaxant to help you relax so your body can process things.” Tinker says as she injects Kheshig with them.

As Tinker gets ready a protective rib cast, Kheshig looks at Tina.

“I’ve heard rumours about you alpha prey……..The one who saves, the one who protects………I thought they were blasphemous ramblings of infiltrator supporters……….Why are you helping me, I just tried to kill you.” Kheshig says, somewhat confused.

Tina pulls a serious face and looks Kheshig straight in the eyes.

“I won’t lie to you, not all infiltrators are good, some infiltrators are down right horrible and nasty individuals, they enjoy hurting women for their clothing and some of them are even willing to kill women for their uniforms………But I want you to look at us, we’re not like them, I just want to prove to you that your fighting the wrong war, we are NOT your enemy, you think we’re going round causing trouble, when in truth…….In truth!..........My sisters and I, we just want to survive.” Tina says while looking Kheshig in the eyes.

“You must really love your sisters.” Kheshig can’t help but say.

“I do, you know we really, REALLY don’t have many luxurious in this life………We don’t even have BEDS, we have sleeping bags, God even prisoners sleep better than us……..But you know what………I ALWAYS make sure my sisters and I have a warm place to sleep every night………..I ALWAYS make sure, my sisters and I have hot food to eat, each and every single day………..I love my sisters more than anything in this world and if I think your even going to touch a single strand of hair on any of the their heads, I’ll break your other arm.” Tina speaks the truth and also tries to sound threatening.

“Just like a TRUE sister would………” Kheshig replies.

“Yeah well……..Looks like your so called noble Prophet, hasn’t exactly been a hundred percent truthful with the stories she’s told you about has she.” Tina jabs.

Kheshig, doesn’t respond, she just looks away. Tinker hurries over with a massive chest protector.

“It isn’t perfect, but it’ll do the trick, Tina I need you to sit her up, so I can strap this around her. Now this is going to hurt, but I need to put this on you.” Tinker says.

Tina gently and carefully sits Kheshig up while Tinker applies the cast. Kheshig screams once or twice but these are short and Tinker puts it on quite quickly. Next tinker gets out a cast and tightly straps it on and around Kheshig’s elbow.

Kheshig relaxes and Tinker starts to pack away her equipment. Tina places some MRE’s and a bottle of water from one of the kits next to Kheshig.

“You need and drink, to keep your strength up, I know your Phantom friends will probably be here soon, so we are going to help ourselves to one thing from your container, then we will leave the rest.” Tina announces.

Kheshig doesn’t say anything, she just watches as Tinker and Tina re-join the rest of their sisters, Kheshig can’t believe her eyes. The infiltrators kept their word, they didn’t strip her, they didn’t tie her up and gag her in her underwear and they didn’t humiliate her………..Could the noble Prophet been teeling lies.

“Before we go, just remember one thing. A group of infiltrators saved your life today……..your so called noble Prophet, was just going to work you into the ground………You might want to remember that next time you point your gun at an infiltrator.” Tina says.

The sisters go into the container and Tinkers grabs hold of a state of the art military phone, that’s all she really needs to know what the Phantoms are planning and to keep track on their movements. As they leave Tina looks and sees Kheshig ripping open an MRE with her teeth and opening up the bottle of water she left for her. She then notices that Tinker is still a little wobbly on her legs.

“Come here you.” Tina says as she lifts up Tinker, placing her on her back so he can give her a piggyback ride home.

“Can’t go home yet people, there’s a great Chinese restaurant up ahead and I want takeout!” Stasis quickly announces.

“Well that didn’t take long, for things to quickly get back to normal, did it.” Mag points out.

“Told you before, every time I see Stasis wanting food, I know all is right in the world, it’s the day she doesn’t want food, that’s the day you know somethings wrong.” Tina chuckles

Tina then hears Tinker take a deep breath as she carries her home.

“Hey, you did really well out there, you were nervous, but you held your own and you were really great.” Tina said tilting her head back.

“Thanks…….Please don’t ask me to do that again for a while though yeah haha.” Tinker chuckles in response.

Several hours later, Elisha and a group of Phantoms storm the warehouse as Kheshig has been radio silence for a long time, after making sure no infiltrators are on sight Elisha rushes over to Kheshig, who is still sitting with her back against the container, deep in thought.

“Sorry it took us a while to get here, your transmission has only just come through, you said it was a code black, did the infiltrators get away, what happened?” Elisha asks.

Kheshig turns her head slowly and look Elisha in the eyes.

“Your girlfriend Felicity……….Please tell me again how her life was saved twice by Tina.” She mutters.

Elisha looks down at Kheshig’s casts and her eyes widen.

“Tina was here wasn’t she………Tina and her sisters patched you up didn’t they, did they heal you?” She asked.

“PLEASE ELISHA!.........Tell me again, how did Tina save Felicity’s life, not once but twice.” Kheshig begs.

Elisha leans in so she talk to Kheshig.

“Felicity told me, it all started when she was being hunted down by some assassin by the name Ricochet………..” Elisha begins the story.

Kheshig just sits there, both listening and absorbig every word that comes out of Elisha’s mouth and ponders to herself the entire time.

The sisters get home to their flat and Marie helps Stasis dish out the food. Naturally Stasis takes an entire portions of dumplings to herself as that what she’s been craving all day, while the rest of the sisters help themselves to the rest of the food.

Angel sits, but as soon as she does, Stasis appears behind her and put her left hand on Angel’s shoulder while sliding a pot of crispy beef in front of her with her right hand.

“Here you go, told you I’d get you a portion, just for you.” Stasis says as she grabs a set of chopsticks.

“Nice, thank you Stasis.” Angle replies.

“Aaahh, don’t mention it.” Stasis says as she pops a whole dumpling into her mouth.

The rest of the sisters all gather round the table and enjoy their dinner together, they know it’s been an eventful day for them to say the least, they know that this wouldn’t last time they’d see the Phantoms, but that is a different day………..Tina looks around and watches all of sisters, relaxing and eating their food. All of the sisters were back home and were safe and honestly, at the end of the day. That’s all Tina ever really wants in this life.

Tina smiles and sticks her chopsticks into her food before taking a bite out of her noodles. For now, life was good.

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

WOW, WOW, WOW! That is fantastic!

The Harper and Blossom scene is too perfect. The two young blondes are too busy taking sexy pictures for posting online and get taken out. They are basically lassoed and then dragged off with ease.

I love the way Mag just knocks them out the good old fashion way. A punch to the side of the head and a good old neck chop! And given their hairstyles and descriptions both girls sound really sexy.

The ongoing Rebecca and Linda story is absolutely hilarious!

The Melody knockout was great too. Lured into the bathroom and then knocked out with Stasis' black ball. The idea of her falling so her face is buried deep in Porsha's breasts is so amazing.

The Molly and June thing is just too good to be true! The fact that they are not paying attention to their duties as they are too busy discussing nipple rings and tongue bars and peaking in boxes. Then the fact they both fall victim to Tinker's insect drones. And of course June getting turned on by the process is really sexy. As is the way she fell across Molly's unconscious body.

Then, love the image of Maya's face sliding down the vending machine as she is put to sleep by the dart. And I assume the smile on her face meant she too got a little turned on by the drugging she got from the dart.

Cool use of the stun darts on Lita. Interesting undies Lita was wearing too!

And the paralyze dart used on Blake is interesting. Takes a bit longer to knock the victim out but prevents them from doing anything while it is happening.

You have to feel bad for poor Zara. She gets maced and then gets a keyboard smashed against her head!

What a great chapter!
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditions142 - Your reviews and feedback always make me smile, your so upbeat and energetic, it's really cool. :D

I wanted to make this chapter focus on how silly guards can be. With all these places and universes filled with infiltrators, I always find it funny that guards always well...... Let their guards down don't they. :lol:........ I mean I get it, none of them wake up every morning expecting to get snuck up on by an infiltrator, but it's going to happen to them sooner or later, it always does. 8-)

Aaahhh yes Rebecca and Linda. They started off once as just a mere one time appearance characters, now they've developed their own side story arc........ Maybe one day they can have some alone time without an infiltrator interfering.......... Maybe. ;)

Of course, their always needs to be the one guard that has the goofy underwear, I'm sure it's in the USB rule book somewhere. :D

I had a feeling you'd appreciate all the different ways these ditsy guards were going to be taken out. So I'm pleased to hear that you enjoyed them. :D. Now I'll be honest I deliberately held back on Tinkers other gadgets, that's why she only showed off one new one, this is because as you know she's getting her own chapter when she partners up with Tina soon. So THAT is when it'll be Tinkers time to shine and she'll properly reveal all the little gadgets she creates........... She is the Tech head of the group after all, so she knows her stuff. :D

Well ever since she was captured by Kuebiko, Soph has relied a lot of using her fists to take down her targets, she's a brawler and she loves getting into scraps. She feels alive when she gets into a fight as if her whole mind relaxes and her adrenaline starts pumping........ Hhhmmm now I've said it like that, she might have a few unresolved issues we may need to explore at some point. :D

Once again I'm very pleased you enjoyed the chapter and extremely grateful for your feedback. Soon you'll see Tinkers true arsenal of gadgets and I'm very excited to show them to you. :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Trackman281 wrote: Wed Mar 17, 2021 4:38 pm
I wanted to make this chapter focus on how silly guards can be. With all these places and universes filled with infiltrators, I always find it funny that guards always well...... Let their guards down don't they. :lol:........ I mean I get it, none of them wake up every morning expecting to get snuck up on by an infiltrator, but it's going to happen to them sooner or later, it always does. 8-)
Well you certainly did an excellent job of focusing on the guards' failures in this chapter. So perfectly done. Each guard was just not attentive enough and found themselves knocked out, uniformless and tied up because of it. I think that is why I love the female guard/sentry genre. The women may be armed and uniformed but in the end the attacker is more skilled, smarter and better trained. The guards are all just easy prey.

And by the way, I am so looking forward to your story where we see even more of Tinker's gadgets!
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

As you know infiltrators are the Alpha's, now soldiers / sentries / guards are tough and trained, but at the end of the day, they'll always come in second place. Infiltrators are the queens and they'll always remind these guards as to just why that is. ;)

Don't worry, I'm playing around with a few idea's of various soldiers slacking off and not performing their guard duties properly, so I'll have plenty more of those types of scenarios in store for you, that's no problem. :D

I'll try not to keep you waiting for too long, as you know I like to try and give you a chapter every week, just because it's something new and well, why not eh. :D
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Loved the beginngin and ending scenes of the sisters eating together. Same with them briefly shown playing games together before their mission. As always, I appreciate how you portray the bond between them.

I think it's a good idea to start to feature more the phantoms and the make references to the bigger plot with your mention of their fight with the Company at the beginning with the conversation between Kheshig and Elisha. Gotta build up the next arc. ;)

Kheshig makes for a fine antagonist, given how self-aware and savvy she is about uniform stealing tactics. In fact, I sympathize with her a little, between the clear physical pain she's in AND having to deal with Tarling's amateurism... Her fight at the end also clearly shows that the phantoms are clearly one cut above.

However, the confrontation also made me realize the one problem I have with the phantoms. They are working great as this anti-uniform stealer threat, but even though there's a justification in the sense that, as Kheshig said, being left bound and gagged can have dire consequences and, as Tina said some infiltrators use lethal means, I find it a little hard to believe that people could be so fanatically hate-filled against people who bind and gag other people.

I mean, no male guard, this captain's just begging to have her entire team mugged. :lol: Plot twist, Tarling was secretly a member of the Board all along. To

And the actions of these guards clearly prove that Kheshig was right. The selfies, the smoke breaks, the flirting, grabbing snacks...

Witnessing Angel's character development is a delight. I especially enjoyed the symbolism of she asking her former gun to be changed into a non-lethal weapon. Nice little detail. ;) Also appreciated her concern for the guards she and her sister mugged, shows her character development.

When it comes to Rebecca and Linda, I won't be original in my comment. I indeed greatly appreciated their return. Rebecca's little self-aware comment that they're going to be mugged once more was the icing on the cake. They basically have their own little subplot by now. Wonder if we will witness all the steps of their relationship down to the wedding proposal? Or at least to see if they're one day going to get their first kiss? :lol: I was afraid that you may overuse the sixty-nine running gag, but you didn't fall into that trap. I guess that since they went one step further in their relationship, so did Libido in her way of binding them. Very sexy. Definitively my favorite scene involving guards, though the one where Mag drags Harper and Blossom with her gadget is a strong contender. (And Melody's position on Porsha after being knocked out had some Aika-vibe. Get a room you two indeed! :lol: )

Speaking of Aika, it seems that as of late, in the recent stories, some of the knocking outs of the guards definitively have this Aika vibe (outside of Porsha and Melody, there's also Maya - if you except the trail of saliva of course, the funniest moment according to me - and Lita). Definitively sexy!

Poor Blake... Though she's right indeed. Not everyone like big-breasted women!

Tinker's gadgets are always nice to be seen in action. I always knew that butterflies were the new face of warfare. And her tarantulas are the only spiders I appreciate... :) Webbed-up sentries are unique to your series, that's for sure!

The fact that Soph relies more on 'brute strength' is a clever detail in my opinion because it allows her to have her own distinctive trait. Though as the story shows she's not heartless either. Indeed, I think she's the sister who received the less amount of focus, given the fact that her subplot about the aftermath of the whole incident with Kuebiko was actually quickly resolved. It's true that while I appreciated the fact that the story didn't dwell on her misplaced resentment, it also had the side-effect of making her the sister that was the most out of focus. I wouldn't mind seeing a character focus on her.

"A good captain should always be with her soldiers, uniform or no uniform" Words of wisdom.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Rufusluciusivan - I do enjoying writing thee beginning and the ending scenes with the sisters either coming together or just simply chilling after a long day of stealing uniforms. These are the times of where we see them at their strongest. :D

With the sisters always coming into contact with some many other infiltrators, I wanted to highlight that sometimes they probably would be a bit weary of ordinary women who are just working, take for example the waitress in the beginning. Haha, can you imagine if some idiotic uniform stealer in training or some infiltrator wannabe actually tried to mug one of the sisters, only to turn around and see the other 8 sisters standing behind her........Wait.......Wait a minute.......THAT gives me an idea. :D :geek:

I want the phantoms to kind of be separated in terms of skill, as in some phantoms will just be basic one's, like the acolytes who the Prophet initiated into the phantoms from before, then I want a few of the phantoms to be almost like the "specialists" of the bunch. Kheshig for instance is clearly one of these specialists. They are going to be the phantoms that really put up the tough fights as they're mentality (as you saw in the fight) is literally, throw everything you have at the enemy, because if your not using everything in your arsenal, then your not really trying. :D

I fully understand what your saying, but I'm also under the impression that the so called noble Prophet isn't exactly being truthful and spreading some lies to all of her Phantoms, I mean we saw how Kheshig reacted when Tina and Tinker just tried to lift up her shirt so they could examine her ribs, Kheshig immediately tried to wriggle away despite the fact that she was in absolute agony and the sisters were only trying to help her. Her mindset immediately went into over drive and she thought that they automatically wanted to strip her and tie her up, despite the fact that Tina made several good reasons as to why that would be a bad idea, given how broken her body was. :D

It made sense that Angel repurposed her revolver, it really is the last thing that was attached to her former life as "Demon", plus she always said that her revolver would never be used again to take another life, so having her ask Tinker to change it into a dart gun just felt right. :D

HAHAHAHAHA! Can you imagine if it's Rebecca and Linda's wedding day, then just as their about to kiss each other and start their life as a married couple, Libido whips them together, knocks them out, strips them, then ties them up in a very R-rated way. Then she makes a quick jab with something like......."Congratulations you two, I thought you'd might like to get an early start on your honeymoon.".........Before she leaves. :lol:

Oh yeah, be careful of the butterflies, their weapons of mass destruction haha. :D

Yeah I think I have been a bit neglectful on Soph as of late haven't I, I really need to do a chapter which focuses on her, she doesn't have to go it alone, maybe Tina and Angel could accompany her, but I think at some point, I need to give Soph her own focused outing. :)

It's funny because I have genuinely toyed around with some ideas that the sort of gadgets Soph would use, at one point I even thought about giving Soph a set of knuckle dusters which have knock out gas in each of the knuckles.........But then I thought what's the point as I'm sure one well placed punch from Soph would send any guard off to slumber land. :D I'll probably just keep her as the brawler of the bunch because it is as you said. It makes her different and unique from the others in terms of fighting styles and tactics. :D
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Forgot to mention in my previous comment, but as someone who sometimes struggle with finding new kinds of outfits and appearances for the victims of uniform stealings, I'm always fascinated by how many new colours that I didn't even know about you're able to use in your descriptions.

Also, using a lorry instead of a van to stash the victims. Is this basically a promotion? :lol: This story indeed felt like a huge reference to your previous story featuring a team on hapless sentries (chapter 24).
I fully understand what your saying, but I'm also under the impression that the so called noble Prophet isn't exactly being truthful and spreading some lies to all of her Phantoms, I mean we saw how Kheshig reacted when Tina and Tinker just tried to lift up her shirt so they could examine her ribs, Kheshig immediately tried to wriggle away despite the fact that she was in absolute agony and the sisters were only trying to help her. Her mindset immediately went into over drive and she thought that they automatically wanted to strip her and tie her up, despite the fact that Tina made several good reasons as to why that would be a bad idea, given how broken her body was. :D
The story conveys well the fact that the Prophet may be lying, and I believe it's a good idea. It's more the fact that she's able to instill such fanatical murderous hatred towards the idea of people non-lethally binding and gaggging other people (instead of, say, towards murderers) that feels a little harder to believe. I mean that even if the Prophet doesn't believe her words, some women DO truly believe in her cause. And Kheshig's comments make it clear that she's aware that the infiltrators she targets don't kill their victims, so the Prophet isn't lying to them by pretending that all infiltrators are murderers. The way Kheshig reacts with utter horror at the idea of being stripped, bound and gagged as if it was, say, as horrible as torture or murder seems a little excessive. Perhaps a more thorought explanation of their peculiar mindset would be a plus at some point? I know you said that you didn't want them to be former victims of uniform stealings to explain their behaviour, as it would be too obvious, but then what would explain such an irrational hate? Maybe they're (to quote tv tropes) 'Proud Warrior Race Girl'-type of people? Kheshig's comments seem to hint such things. The shame of being left alive and humiliated is worst than death in their eyes?
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Rufusluciousvan - here, I'll let you in on my secret. ;)........... For example, I go on Google images and type in things like "shades of purple" so it gives me all the different names and apparences of all the different shades of purple that exist. I just do that with all the colours. :D

I admit, I really thought about brining the old van back, but then I thought that might be a little bit too similar, so the next best thing was a lorry hahaha. :D

Part of me believes that the phantoms take their heritage and history of being the infiltrators rivals since the days of the Amazon's into high regard. But I think your right. I need to include a few scenes in some upcoming issues that really explore the Phantoms mind set and their reasons. I like your theory of them being the "proud warrior type". I mean we have seen that the Phantoms do like to meet their opponents head on even when the odds are greatly stacked against them. Maybe they view the infiltrators as dishonourable. :)

You've definitely given me some food for thought and I need to get my thinking cap on and properly think the Phantoms out. :D :D

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”