Chapter 26: Hashtag's Are SO Last Decade

Trackman281

Chapter 26: Hashtag's Are SO Last Decade

Post by Trackman281 »

Notes: I promised you all a very light hearted chapter and I've hopefully given you one, let me explain...

1. Terrible eye rolling jokes. ;)
2. Stasis and Bianca have their cat fight of a rematch :lol:
3. Hopefully several new and embarrassing knock out situations. :D

.......Enjoy.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 26: HASHTAG’S ARE SO LAST DECADE

The mayor of Heartfelt Cities daughter has appeared on several news broadcasts recently explaining of her intentions to use her father’s position and power to stop all funding for orphanages and instead use the funding to open up new shoe stores across the City, needless to say Tina and her sisters did not want to let her get away with such an atrocity so Stasis immediately found out that the mayors daughter would be at a private function this evening and she would be wearing a pair of shoes worth roughly 500,000 credits, The sisters agreed to help Stasis acquire the shoes, but only if most of the profits go to help supporting the orphanages. We join all nine of the sisters at the function itself…….

“Hahaha, you stupid flat chested tramp! I got them sister’s, run!” Stasis shouts as she comes running down a staircase with a pair of shoes in her hands and for some reason a massive stereo player strapped to her back.

As she says this, we see the mayor’s daughter come bursting out of her room in her bare feet and looking rather humiliated.

“Oh my god! She did it again, she just punched me and stole the shoes right off my feet…….AGAIN!” The daughter shouts at the top of her lungs.

Stasis runs down the corridor joined by Angel, Tina and Marie as they shove and trip a bunch of security guards that were about to give chase, the four of them burst through the main doors where Tinker, BB and Libido were busy puncturing all the tyres on all the security cars so they couldn’t give chase. As they all join together and run to the front entrance the mayor’s daughter appears with their security team and attempt to chase them through the car park.

But as the sister’s are running, they hear the sound of a car horn before moments later, Mag and Soph appear from behind the wheel of the mayor’s daughter’s expensive custom made limousine.

“I’m sure she won’t mind if take this out for a spin.” Soph says winding down the window.

“Oh yes, I’m driving……….”

“Like hell you are Stasis, my stomach’s still turning from the last you drove, get in the back.” Mag interrupts Stasis.

The sisters quickly climb into the back of the limousine where Stasis opens up the sun roof and appears on the roof, she then removes the stereo from her back and places it on the roof of the limo before she presses the play button, letting her…….Interesting choice in a victory song blare through the speakers.

“My boot scootin’ baby is driving me crazy.
My obsession from a western, my dance floor date.
My rodeo Romeo, a cowboy God from head to toe
Wanna make you mine, better get in line.
Five, six, seven, EIGHT!”

The sisters cheer and as the limo does a doughnut as it kicks up a load of dirt straight into the faces of the security guards and the mayor’s daughter herself. Then Stasis puts the shoes on top of the limousine.

“Your walking home this evening, you ugly tart!” She shouts as the car screeches off through the main gate and tears of down the road.

The mayor’s daughter looks down at her bare feet and screams loudly in both frustration and embarrassment as Stasis and all of her sisters cheer loudly from the limousine.

After a while of driving they ditch the limo a few miles away from where they live and finish the rest of the journey on foot. Once they get home and in through the front door, Stasis victoriously slams the shoes down on the kitchen table as she presents them as a type of trophy before she reaches into the cupboard and pulls out several bottles and glasses before filling them up and sliding one of them to each of the sisters.

“This calls for a celebration sister’s and of course what better way to celebrate than with JAGER BOMBS!” Stasis declares.

The sisters all laugh than grab a glass reach before raising them all in the air.

“Before we drink, I’d like to make a toast, a few hours ago these shoes were on the feet of some stuck up rich bitch, but now here they are on our table where tomorrow they’ll be pawned for the best price………TO THE SHOES!” Stasis toasts.

“TO THE SHOES!” The other sisters can’t help but laugh and down their drinks.

“Well don’t just stand their Stasis, come on fill them up sister, let’s get a second round going!” Mag immediately shouts.

Stasis grabs the empty glasses and fills them with a second round of Jager bombs before passing them back to her sisters.

“We are sister’s and we are infiltrators! Here us ROAR!” Mag declares.

All the sisters do a makeshift roar while trying not to laugh at their own silly tiger like roar impressions before they pound back their drinks and slide the empty glasses back over to Stasis so she can fill them up again.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

While the sisters are celebrating, getting drunk and having fun, little do they know that somewhere in Heartfelt City, it seems someone else is getting ready to make a little announcement of their own.

A female night watch security guard makes her rounds of a shopping centre, she’s wearing a standard security uniform which is black ankle high laced boots, black trousers, an equipment belt, a blue long sleeved shirt and a black security cap, she’s 35 years of age, she has light tanned skin, a fit posture, an oval face, long cinnamon brown hair, tied back in a sleek ponytail, she has vale green eyes and her ID badge reads “Penelope”

“Yeah I’m on floor three, all’s quiet up here.” Penelope speaks into her radio.

But what Penelope failed to notice was a female figure has rolled out from underneath one of the fixed benches, she gently opens up a bottle and pours some of it onto a rag, the female figure then tip toes behind Penelope making sure that her footsteps are in line with hers, then as soon as Penelope goes to turn a corner, she feels an arms suddenly wrap around her waist and forcible yank her backwards.

“Hey, let go, what’s the bid idea Hhhmmmppppffff” Penelope’s words are cut short as her attacker uses her second hand which is holding the rag and clamps straight over her mouth and nose.

Penelope’s eyes widen as she immediately guesses judging the strong scent coming from the rag, that it is chloroform, she tries to best wriggle out of her attackers grasp, she even tries to use her bum as a weapon as she tries to thrust back and forth hoping her bum cheeks would smack her attacker, but all of this has no effect as mere moments later, her angry and desperate muffles, turned to soft, gentle groans and she immediately passed out in her attacker’s arms.

Her attacker gently laid her onto the floor, but instead of stripping her, first she pulled out a go pro camera and stuck it on her chest before a steady red light appeared as she flicked the go pro camera on. Next she pulled a phone out of her pocket and loaded up a website before she synced it with her go pro camera. She then turned on the video on her phone and clicked a button which read *start streaming*.

“Hey all you uniform stealing lovers out there, I’M BACK! You know me, you love me and you definitely can’t live without me, I’m uniform stealing Bianca and thanks to all my patron supporters out there, you managed to bribe the authorities giving me an early release on my sentence, WOOHOO! That means I’m back and ready to steal some uniforms for you, but before we do, you know what needs to be done………..Don’t forget to LIKE, COMMENT and SUBSCRIBE below!” Bianca shouts.

Bianca props up her phone and checks to see if both of her camera’s are working fine before she turns her sights to Penelope’s unconscious body, Bianca slowly strips off Penelope’s boots, trousers, belt, shirt and cap, she does this slowly just to seem really sexy for all of her viewers watching on the live stream. Once she has stripped Penelope, we see that she is wearing a pair of penny brown boyshorts and a dark grey underwired bra. She was wearing a pair of black socks Bianca took those to complete the disguise.

Bianca then opens up a bag she had been carrying over her shoulder and pulls out several lengths of rope and a roll of tape, she quickly ties up Penelope’s ankles, thighs, wrists and ties her arms around to her sides, before tying several strands around Penelope’s breasts, again just to make it seem sexy for her viewers watching, she finishes off by peeling of a few layers of tape and firmly placing them over Penelope’s mouth. She then drags Penelope’s body and shoves her underneath the bench where Bianca herself was hiding just moments ago. With this done, Bianca strips down herself then puts on Penelope’s uniform.

“Oh my god, I like look SO totally hot right now in this cute little uniform, I think you’ll all agree that my cute little arse looks way sexier in this uniform than it did on her, now before we go I just need to give a quick shout out to the company that sponsored today live stream.” Bianca says.

She then walks over and picks up the bottle of chloroform she’d just used on Penelope before holding up in front of the camera.

“My subscribers ask me…….Hey Bianca how do you manage to knock out those security guards so easily?...........Well it’s simple, I use Meditions own brand of chloroform, just one sniff of this will knock out those pesky guards for at least SIX HOURS!...............Then you can really strip them down and wear their clothes like a boss…….So remember if you come across any pesky guards blocking your path, just use Meditions own chloroform and send them off to dreamland oh and before I forget, please don’t forget to………Like, comment and subscribe below!” Bianca monologues.

With this done, Bianca then uses the guard’s keys to go around several shops swiping as much jewellery as she can fit into her bag before leaving the shopping centre.

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

The next morning, Tinker is handing out items to all of her sisters, who are suffering from serious hangovers from all the drinking they had done.

“Okay, paracetamol for the headaches, charcoal pills for the effects and coffee to help wash it down with.” Tinker says placing a bag down on the table and rubbing her head.

“Damn you know, it’s nights like last night, where I really wish I had someone, I mean you know we were drinking, we were partying, I just really wish I had someone to ravage me in my sleeping bag as well you know.” Libido explains, clearly annoyed.

“Really, your thinking about sex right now?” Tina asked with one hand resting on her head.

“Meh, got to do something to take my mind off this hangover.” Libido says slumping down into the sofa.

Stasis is in the kitchen making bacon sandwiches for both herself and her sisters humming away to herself, as apparently she hasn’t suffered any side effects at all even though she drank as much as her other sisters did.

“Here you go ladies, this should ease your sickness.” Stasis says sliding plates of bacon sandwiches towards her sisters.

“Thanks Stasis, in all fairness, maybe some food might actually do me some good.” Marie says taking a massive bite out of her sandwich.

As the sisters eat their breakfast, a notification appears of Tinker’s computer, Tinker rolls her eyes, grabs her sandwich and goes by her computer, then while taking a massive bite from her breakfast she opens up the notification and wonders what all the fuss is about. After several minutes of browing she turns around to face her sisters.

“A job has just come in, it seems Heartfelt’s own ever attention seeking clown, Uniform Stealing Bianca is back out on the streets, the crazy woman’s already posted four live streams of her mugging women for their uniforms over the last sixteen hours, this was followed by immediate thefts of different stores and shops across the city, the police are once again asking for our help, so do we go get her?” Tinker explains

“Judging by my head right now, I say we leave her for today and if no one accepts the contracts, then we go get her tomorrow, I mean she’s an attention seeking narcissist, she’ll be pretty easy to find.” BB says slumping back in a chair.

All the sisters nod in agreement, apart Stasis who suddenly realizes that in one of Bianca’s videos she using a slingshot filled with sleeping powder to knock out a female guard.

“Oh hell no! This tramp is not seriously using my slingshot idea.” Stasis moves closer to the screen for a better look.

“So she wants to steal my slingshot idea does she, well if that’s how she wants to play, then let’s play………Tinker, accept the contract, I’m going after her and I’m going to give her such a wedgie, it will take her a good half hour to pull her panties out of her bum, when I’m finished with her.” Stasis says while getting dressed.

“Wait, why a wedgie? Actually do you know what, I don’t want to know, fine I’ll accept the job………There you go Stasis, she’s all yours, I’ll communicate with you over your earpiece, just not too loudly yeah, because the tablets haven’t kicked in yet.” Tinker says giving Stasis an earpiece.

Stasis finishes her sandwich then grabs her slingshot and ball pack before leaving the flat and going off to search for Bianca.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Bianca switches on her camera’s and starts her next live stream.

“Good morning my uniform stealing lovers, now before we start with those USB scenes, I first just want to read out one of the comments……….AnnieArmyGirl45 says………..Hey Bianca I work as a sentry for a military base here in Canada, do you think one day you could knock me out and steal my uniform for a disguise?............Well Annie, my answer is YES!..........If you keep on doing those patrols making sure you alone while your doing them, then hell yeah when I’m in Canada, I’ll knock you out, tie you up in your undies and proudly wear your uniform as a disguise and if your lucky enough I might even have a peek in your panties to see what you’ve got going on down there, WOOHOO!” Bianca shouts on her livestream.

As soon as she finishes saying this though, she has to duck behind a bush as she hears the sound of a female voice coming her way.

“I’m telling you, I definitely heard a voice coming from over here.” A female voice is heard.

Bianca peers through the bushes and see’s two female sentries making their way towards Bianca’s position. One of the sentries is tall and fairly lanky, she has white skin, rain cloud blue eyes, long brunette hair tied back into a bun, she’s 27 years old and her name tag reads “Ellie”. The second sentry is of medium height with pale white skin, she has a thin face but a pointy nose, she has sky blue eyes and medium length black hair which drapes just passed her ears, she’s 30 years old and her name tag reads “Grace”. Both women are wearing military uniforms which consist of green camo, trousers, jackets and caps, they have black military boots on and underneath their jackets they have light green T-shirts on.

“Are you Grace, I mean I didn’t hear anything, it was probably just a squirrel.” Ellie says chasing after Grace.

“No, no I’m serious, it sounded like a female voice coming from this direction.” Grace responds.

“That’s stupid, this area is off limits to civilians, so why would anyone be out here.” Grace says after finally catching up to her friend.

Bianca quietly pulls out a blow pipe from her pocket and loads in two darts.

“Stupid sentries, why else would anyone be out here, duh, it’s to steal your uniforms……Now this is something new for all of my lovely subscribers watching this live stream right now, so I hope you enjoy.” Bianca whispers into the camera.

Bianca takes in a deep breath and blows into the pipe, one dart comes flying out catching Grace right in her back, Ellie turns around just in time to see a second dart fly straight into her left breast. Both women let out grunts before they suddenly stop motionless and just stare vaguely into space. Bianca emerges from the bushes and walks up to them before snapping her fingers causing both women to face her.

“Oh my god, oh my god, I think it actually worked, well I just want to thank the nice women over at Zanzibar town for making me a lovely little dart that will put anyone under a hypnotic spell, this is amazing, but before we get these two lovely ladies in their undies, if you want the best Uniform Stealing Content then I highly suggest that you……..Like, Comment and of course Subscribe below.” Bianca announces.

Bianca then waves her hands in front of the two hypnotised sentries as they follow Bianca’s hand around with their eyes.

“Sweet, they are actually under my spell, okay ladies I want you both to strip each other down to your undies.” She announces.

The without responding, Ellie strips her friend Grace down to her underwear and Grace then strips her friend Ellie down to her underwear, it’s here we see Grace is wearing a tangerine orange padded bra and a pair of light blue hipster panties, while Ellie is wearing a space blue transparent bra and a light green pair of Tanga panties.

“This is great, okay now get down on the floor, wrap your arms and legs around each others, then push your breasts right up against each others, before both of you smack your heads together, knocking you both out cold.” Bianca says, clearly enjoying the power a little bit too much.

Grace and Ellie then get down on the floor, before wrapping their arms and legs around one another’s, then they squeeze their breasts right into each other’s before they both bonk their own foreheads together knocking themselves out in the process.

“Heck yeah, that is why I bring you top tier quality, so let’s get them tied up, while I’m tying them up, if you haven’t already I urge to. Like, comment and subscribe to my channel.” Bianca says while grabbing her bag.

Bianca grabs some rope and tightly secures Grace and Ellie’s bodies together making sure that they’re breasts stay squeezed together in the process, she then ties there legs and arms together so all they do is wriggle when they wake up, she then puts several strips of tapes around their mouths as gags. Finally she drags their bound together bodies under some bushes and quickly gets changed into Grace’s uniform.

“Well have fun ladies, I do like it when people get………TIED up with their work WOOHOO!” Bianca cheers.

“Now our main target here is not actually inside a military base, oh no, we just needed a military uniform. Come on then let’s go try something out and for all you newbies who’ve just joined the live stream, Hiya and welcome aboard and you could please. Like, comment and subscribe, I’d be so grateful. Thanks a bunch!” Bianca says after zipping up Grace’s uniform trousers and making her way across to the military base.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

“Okay, her live stream puts her at this military base, your playing catch up here Stasis, quickly grab a disguise and go find her.” Tinker says over her comm.

“Well duh, what else was I going to do, geez.” Stasis whispers to herself.

Stasis manages to get into the military grounds without being seen before she quickly finds a hiding spot behind a load of military ammunition crates, luckily she did as two female soldiers wearing the exact same uniform as Ellie and Grace were wearing appear from one of the canteen’s. One woman is 47 years old with dark tanned skin, tweak wood brown eyes, greying medium length brown hair tied back and she has a name badge reading “Alexa”. The second woman is 23 years old, she significantly thinner than the other woman, she has light tanned skin, wavy long brown hair and toasty topaz brown eyes, her name badge reads “Alicia”.

“Alicia, how many times must I tell you, stop looking at all the men and focus on your training!” Alexa scolds Alicia as it is revealed that they are in fact Mother and Daughter.

“But mum, that’s not fair, I can’t help it if they stare at me first, it’s only polite if I give them a friendly wink back.” Alicia says protesting her innocence.

“Don’t you take that tone with me young lady, no daughter of mine is going to become a slut, I want you to become a fine soldier and make a long career for yourself, then settle down and have kids, have I made myself clear.” Alexa continues to scold her daughter.

“Uuurrggh, yeah mum, I heard you, for God’s sake……..” Alicia protests under her breath.

As both women make their way to the crates, probably to check the inventory stock lists Stasis loads up her slingshot. She waits until both women starts checking the same list together then fires a black ball straight at them. Her black ball hits Alicia right into the side of head, thus causing her head to go sideways in turn smacking straight into Alexa’s head in the process. Both women crumple to the flood together completely out cold.

Stasis smiles and admires her work before she grabs both women by their ankles and drags them behind the crates. Stasis wastes no time in stripping the mother and daughter of their uniforms. Once she has stripped the two women, it’s here that we see Alexa is wearing grey high cut brief panties and a dark blue full cup bra. While Alicia on the other hand………Is wearing a set of black fishnet stocking, black and red tap pants and a red and black see through bra……Implying she was going to do a lot more than just give her fellow soldiers a friendly wink.

“Oh wow, Hahaha, I’d love to see the look on your mother’s face when she sees your slutty underwear choice, oooffff that’s going to take some explaining isn’t it.” Stasis can’t help but mock after seeing Alicia’s underwear.

Stasis grabs some bonds and zip ties from one of the crates and zip ties both Alicia and Alexa’s ankles, wrists, legs and arms together before she rips Alexa’s jacket into strips and uses them to gag both of the women, Stasis then gets changed into Alicia’s uniform. It also seems Stasis is about to get her wish because as soon as she finishes putting on Alicia’s uniform, both women begin to wake up.

Alexa looks at Stasis and starts angrily muffling on her gag, but Stasis just smiles at points towards Alicia’s direction, Alexa turns her head and her eyes widen when she see’s the sort of underwear Alicia was wearing under her uniform.

“MMMPPPPFFFF………GGGRRMMPPPFFFFF……….FFFMMHHH……GGGRRRPPPFF!” Alexa angrily tries to shout at Alicia through her gag while staring daggers at her.

“NNNNMMMPPPFFF……..MMMMPPPFFFFFF……….NNNNMMMHHHHHH” Alicia just to say through her gag as her eyes widen and she shakes her quickly and vigorously.

“Well, it looks like you two have a lot to talk about, so I’ll see you later okay.” Stasis whilst walking away.

But even then, neither Alexa nor Alicia notice and Alexa is still trying to angrily scold her daughter through her gag and Alicia is still shaking her head rapidly trying to protest her innocence through her gag.

Stasis chuckles to herself as she enters the canteen.

“Alright I got my disguise, so where’s this live streaming idiot.” Stasis asks.

“Hhhmm, it seems she’s already left the military base, she’s either already gotten what she wanted or she just needed the uniform for another streaming thing.” Tinker informs Stasis.

Stasis gets ready to leave but notices an assault rifle has been left by one of the canteen tables. Suddenly Stasis get that’s look in her eyes………..A terrible joke if forming in her mind.

Stasis hurries over, grabs the assault rifle and places it on the table, she then grabs a pot of salt and tips the salt all over the gun.

“Hahaha, it’s a…………….SALT RIFLE……….Get it Hahahaha!” Stasis laughs to herself.

“God damn it Stasis, I can still hear you, you know.” Tinker responds clearly unimpressed by Stasis’s terrible joke.

Stasis then leaves the canteen while laughing her head off at her own awful joke.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Bianca makes her way down to a gigantic super market where she immediately switches on her camera’s.

“Here we go, all my loyal subscribers and to all my new subscribers welcome, welcome, welcome, I’m uniform Stealing Bianca or USB for short and I bring you all the hottest, sexiest uniform stealing scene in the world, all directly live streamed form my own channel to your own screens, so remember to Like, Comment and Subscribe………For our next little knock out were going to be using an oldie but goldie, as we will be using a syringe and a fast acting knock out drug, so people let’s keep these viewers coming in and let’s keep these subscribers in the thousands, we can reach a million one day people, I know it!” Bianca pulls a syringe out of her pocket.

Bianca makes her way into the supermarket and walks straight up to the manager’s office, none of the staff question her as she is a soldier and she appears to give off the impression that she’s here on official business. Once she’s at the office she loudly knocks on the door. A tall but elegant woman opens the door, she has black skin, she’s 35 years of age, she had long braided black hair with light brown eyes, she has a round face but her body seems quite fit. She’s wearing a white blouse shirt with a navy blue jacket over it, she’s also wearing navy blue trousers and a pair cream coloured high heels, her name badge reads “Zoey”.

“Oh goodness, is their problem?” Zoey asks after seeing Bianca in her military uniform.

“Yes I’m afraid so Ma’am for you see, we have reason to believe that there’s an infiltrator targeting stores and I need you confirm that your safe hasn’t been tampered with at all.” Bianca says.

“Oh heavens, I’m not sure I mean, I’ve left my office a few times this morning but I’ve always locked the door behind.” Zoey says turning to the safe.

“Ma’am, these are infiltrators and they have the ability to talk and break their way into anything, are you sure all the money is still in there?” Bianca baits Zoey.

“Hold on, let me check.” Zoey opens the safe.

“Yes, it doesn’t appear anything’s missing, I think everything is MMMmmmfffhhhhh……………” Zoey finds herself suddenly handgagged.

Bianca while still handgagging Zoey tilts her head sideway and uses the other hand, to quickly stick a needle into Zoey’s neck, she squeezes the serum out and watches as it enters Zoey’s body.

“Yeah, you see, you probably should have noticed something was strange when I said infiltrators can talk their way into anything. But don’t worry in a couple of minutes I’m going to make you famous.” Bianca whispers into Zoey’s ear as her eyes roll back as she passes out asleep.

Bianca puts Zoey down on the floor.

“Good grief will these women ever learn eh haha, well the safe is till open which means it’s payday for me, but first a quick message from another sponsor who’s knows top USB scene’s when they see them.” Bianca says.

Bianca bends down and slips the shoes right off of Zoey’s feet before holding them up to the camera.

“Is tonight the big dance and you don’t have shoes to wear?........Well have no fear just go and find a woman who’s wearing Esercito’s top quality shoe products……..Their shoe company prides itself on fashion and comfort, as a matter of fact Esercito’s shoe company is that damn good, other women will want to knock you out and steal the shoes right off your own feet………..Don’t say they didn’t warn you.” Bianca says finishing her presentation.

Bianca then sets to work at stripping the rest of the clothing off of Zoey. She unzips and removes her trousers, unbuttons and removes her jacket, she then props her up and removes her blouse letting her fall back to the floor afterwards, it is revealed that Zoey is wearing a pair of pink and white striped cheekster panties and a matching white and pink striped strapless bra to go with it. Bianca then quickly puts her hands behind her back as well as her feet then ties her hands together as well as her ankles, she also ties her legs and arms before wrapping several layers of rope around her waist before placing a couple of strands in between her legs and securing them around her arms so every time she wriggles, the rope will grind against her vagina…….Again there’s no real reason Bianca did this other than to show a sexy bound position for her viewers and subscribers to drool over. She then tape gagged Zoey mouth shut and dragged her under her office desk, with that Bianca gets changed into her clothes.

“Well, that is one lucky piece of rope isn’t it, being all in between her legs like that, now remember I can’t do all of these lovely and sexy uniform stealing scenes without your help, so if you haven’t already, you know what to do, you need to…….Like. Comment and Subscribe.” Bianca says as she loads all the credits from the safe into a bag.

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Outside Stasis finally catches up and enters the super market.

“Ooohh, there having a sale on Burrito’s, buy two, get a third one for free.” Stasis says immediately seeing the deal of the week sign.

“Focus Stasis, now her live stream puts her in the managers office, but I reckon she’ll be gone by the time you get up there, so I suggest waiting by the front entrance and grabbing her on the way out.” Tinker suggests.

Stasis scratches her head then notices a make up artist is selling products and an idea forms in her head.

“Okay I know what to do and oh yeah…….I just thought of an AWESOME joke.” Stasis says almost jumping with joy.

“Oh God………….” Tinker mutters.

Tinker approaches the make up artist selling products, she is 28 years old with white skin, she has a thin body, she’s wearing a dark blue salon button tunic, skinny black jeans, black slip on shoes, she has long black hair fashioned in a long layer design, she has dream blue eyes and a silver name badge reads that her name is “Piper”.

“Good morning Madame, would you like to see what eye liner shades we have on offer this week?” Piper asks.

“No, but actually I was wondering you see, I’m looking for a shade for shocking pink lipstick for my hot date tonight and I couldn’t see any of the shelf, can you please go and check if you have any out the back?” Stasis politely replies.

“Yes of course Madam, anything for a fighting soldier of Heartfelt’s military.” Piper says noticing the uniform Stasis is still wearing.

“Huh? Oh right the uniform, I forgot I was even wearing this thing.” Stasis said after getting distracted by the Burrito deal sign again.

Stasis secretly follows Piper right the back to the end of the store, Piper puts in the door code and goes into the *staff only* area, but as the door is closing, Stasis quickly stops it with her hand and quietly sneaks in. Piper checks out some boxes on one of the shelves.

“Do you know want, that’s fine I think I’ve found what I’m looking for right here.” Piper hears behind.

“Hey you can’t be back here Hhhhuuurrrkkkk……..” Piper’s sentence is cut short as when she turns around, Stasis fired a green ball straight into face.

The gas only takes seconds to work and sure enough moments later Piper falls backwards and lands in amongst a pile of boxes completely unconscious. Stasis drags her up to a janitor’s closet and after checking to make sure that nobody was inside and that nobody had seen her knock out Piper, she dragged her inside the closet shutting the door behind her.

Once inside Stasis unclipped and removed Piper’s salon tunic, then flicked off her shoes, finally with a bit of a pull and a bit of shifting around, she managed to pull the skinny jeans off of Piper’s legs. Underneath Piper was wearing a pair of standard nylon stocking but Stasis had to strip her of these two as it didn’t seem like she could find anything of use to tie her up with, so her own stocking would have to do. Piper is revealed to be wearing a teal blue cage bra and a pair of mint green caged bikini panties. Next Stasis did just that, she rolled Piper onto her stomach then bent her knee back and up into the air where she quickly secure a knot around her ankles. Next she placed Piper’s wrists behind her back where she secured a second knot all using Piper’s own stockings, once this was done Piper was all wrapped up like a frozen turkey. Stasis then ripped the military jacket she was wearing into a strand and quickly used it to gag Piper. Now she was out of the way Stasis put on her clothes and remembered that she was now impersonating a make up artist.

“Well my dear I guess you really can’t…………..MAKE THIS STUFF UP……….Yes! Hahahaha, SO worth it.” Stasis once again burst out laughing at her god awful joke.

“you know, they dig up fossils younger than that joke Stasis.” Tinker says while letting out a massive sigh of disbelief over her earpiece.

“Pfft whatever, you just don’t know comedy.” Stasis says opening the closet door and shutting it again behind as she left.

She left the staff only part of the store and made her way to the front entrance, although she just couldn’t help her, oh her way to the front of the store she grabbed the burrito deal as she was passing it anyway.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Bianca makes her way to the entrance of the store while still live streaming.

“God you know it really doesn’t matter what woman I knock out for her clothing, I look so totally hot don’t I. My sexy arse looks so hot in these trousers right now doesn’t it…………”

“More like FAT!”. A voice suddenly calls out interrupting Bianca.

“Wait, I know that voice.” Bianca’s eyes widen as she looks up. “YOU!” She shouts.

Bianca stands looking Stasis straight in the eyes.

“Yeah it’s me, so you got a new account huh? I bet you don’t have as many subscribers from your last account……..What did happen to your old account again?” Stasis says with a sarcastic smile on her face.

Bianca’s face turns red with anger.

“Why you little tramp, you know full well what happened, you deleted my other account, but it’s fine because my new and improved account is doing SO much better.” Bianca gloats.

“Oh really? Huh, well can you pass me your phone then so I can see if your telling the truth?” Stasis tries to bait Bianca in.

“HA! Nice try, but I’m not falling for that, anyway can’t talk right now, there’s a beautiful Swiss watch store down the road that’s just begging for a bit of USB action baby.” Bianca gloats and she flees.

Stasis immediately gives chase after her, both women run down the street pushing and squeezing past anyone who get in their way, Stasis could of just used her slingshot but with so many people around, she might miss Bianca and hit some one innocent, this was something Stasis wasn’t willing to risk. After a while Bianca jumped onto a tram that was moving by and it carried on going down the hill.

“Don’t forget to…….Like, Comment and Subscribe. Buh-bye hahahahaha!” Bianca boasts as the tram goes down the hill.

“You wait until I get my hands on you, you little……..Little……….Bbbaahhh, I can’t think of anything.” Stasis says trying to find a funny response.

“Stasis run, I think I know what watch store Bianca’s going to hit next, if you move now you make it.” Tinkers quickly informs Stasis.

“Aaaahhh but my burrito’s going to get cold.” Stasis moans.

“Really? Look just warm them up in the oven when you get back, they’ll be fine, now for crying out loud. Go get her!” Tinker shouts through her earpiece.

Stasis just looks at her bag of burrito’s and shakes her at the idea of letting them get cold, but she pushes on and listens to Tinker’s directions.

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Bianca makes her way to a shopping centre after the tram she was riding completely by passed the stop that she needed, so she had to sprint some of the journey back towards it. Bianca being the greedy viewer hogger that she was, wanted to do two uniform stealing scenes for her viewers, she was going to knock out one of the centre’s security guards and take her uniform before entering the watch maker’s shop and stealing her uniform next.

“Time for a double whammy here people, let’s find a good classic security uniform before we go to the watch shop, because you all know me, you know how I roll and you know I only ever live stream the best USB scenes for you. So here we go, oh and please, let’s get to our goal of one million subscribers, only you can make that happen so please people, share this with all your friends and families and tell them all to………Like, Comment and Subscribe.” Bianca states.

Bianca treks around for a bit before finally coming across a lone female guard, a 29 year old white skinned woman with sun kissed long layer brown hair with blonde highlights sits on a bench with a bag of crisps in one hand and her phone in the other hand, a takeout cup of coffee sits next to her cooling down, clearly she’s on her break. She also has forest green eyes and she’s wearing a standard security uniform for this shopping centre which is a white long sleeved shirt, black trainers, black thin trousers, her equipment belt and a black security hat, this time there’s no ID badge on her chest but her name is “Bailey”.

Bailey finishes her crisps then picks up her coffee and blows on it before taking a swig out of the cup, all the while not looking up from her phone.

“Oh officer, oh officer, you need to come quickly it’s an emergency.” Bianca shouts running up to Bailey.

“Eeerrmmm I’m sorry sweetie, but I’m on break, the security desk is just over there, one of the guards will assist you.” Bailey says looking straight back at her phone.

“But officer, I saw an infiltrator tricking one of your colleagues into going into a dark and empty closet, I have a feeling she’s going to knock her out and steal her uniform.” Bianca says while putting on some crocodile tears.

Bailey stand up and puts her phone away.

“Oh no, quick show me where.” She quickly replies.

“Of course, officer, please follow me.” Bianca now says with a faint smile. Bailey had fallen right into her trap.

Bianca leads Bailey to a closet area out of sight of all the other shoppers. Bianca then acts innocent as casually points at the door. Bailey then steps in front of her with a can of pepper spray ready in hand, then seconds later she kicks open the door.

“Okay everyone stop what their doing………Huh?” Bailey suddenly realizes that the closet in empty.

“Oh, my hero.” Bianca says behind her.

Suddenly Bianca grabs the taser hanging off of Bailey’s belt and quickly shoves it into her side before switching it on.

“Bbbbzzzztttthhhhppphhhhhh!” Bailey moans as she get zapped by own taser before she falls straight to her knees.

But instead of falling down completely, she just falls face first forward on to the floor but her knees stay firmly locked on the ground letting her nice peachy bum stick right up into the air so Bianca can have a good look at it.

“Ooohh my, my, I am flattered Hun I really am.” Bianca jokes upon seeing Bailey’s bum pointing straight up at her.

Bianca then gives Bailey a playful little pat on one her bum cheeks before rolling her over and onto her back.

“This knockout for one of my subscribers by the name of SecurityLover69……….Love the name by the name……….And remember if you want me to use one of your suggestions on how I should knock out a guard for her uniform then all you have to do is, that’s right…….Like. Comment and Subscribe………Now let’s get her undressed.” Bianca declares.

Bianca enters the closet and closes the door, she then locks and gets to work on Bailey. A couple of minutes later and she has stripped Bailey down to her undies which turns out Bailey is wearing a pair of pine green long leg briefs and an orchid purple full figure bra. Bianca wastes no time is tying her up nice and tight. She secures Bailey’s ankles, calves, thighs, wrists, forearms and ties several layers of rope around her body and arms locking them all together, she then uses gets out a new roll of tape and sticks a couple of layers over Bailey’s mouth. Afterwards Bianca quickly gets changed into Bailey’s uniform.

But just then Bianca hears Bailey making faint subtle moans in her deep sleep and an idea comes into her minds, she makes sure that the camera is on her.

“So do you think that I look sexier in your uniform that what you do?”

Bailey moans.

“That’s so nice of you and tell all the fans out there, who’s the BEST uniform stealer in the world.”

Bailey moans.

“I am, aaww that’s so sweet of you to say, but if they want me to knock out more of you sexy looking guard, what should they all do?”

Bailey just moans again in her unconscious state .

“That’s right, they need to LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE……….Now hold still, I think this calls for a SELFIE!” Bianca grabs her phone.

Bianca then pulls a sexy face and takes a selfie with a very unconscious, heavily bound and gagged Bailey in her underwear. She then uploads the photo to her Instagram page.

“Don’t forget to follow my Instagram page either people.” Bianca says as she gets up off of the floor.

Bianca, now wearing Bailey’s uniform exits the closet and closes the door behind her, but has her ego and a desire for views proved to be her downfall?

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Because as she was dealing with Bailey, Stasis has discovered the watch shop that Bianca was is going too and Stasis has just gone inside the store, flipping the open sign to “closed” and secretly locking it too.

Inside a lone female store worker exams a watch and doesn’t realize that Stasis has locked the shop door. This woman is 34 years of age, she has light brown skin, long midnight ruby black hair which has been styled into what is known as the shorter face frame hair style, she has cobalt blue eyes and is wearing the following items of clothing. A white long sleeve shirt with a black clip on tie attached to her collar, a pair of skinny fitting black dress trousers, and slim fit dark grey blazer and a pair of black loafers with black short socks just underneath to prevent her toes from rubbing against her shoe material. On her name badge it read “Jackie”………A name that she is about to regret having.

“Oh my apologies miss, I didn’t see you there, is there anything I can specifically get for you?” Jackie asked, unaware of Stasis’s true intentions.

“No, no I’m just browsing thank you.” Stasis calmly replied.

Stasis has a quick glance around and realizes that she has in fact beaten Bianca and gotten here before her, she goes to get a ball ready but stops after seeing the prices of some of the watches.

“Twenty thousand credits for a damn watch, geez, do you know how many Nando’s I could buy with that many credits.” Stasis says out of annoyance.

“I’m sorry miss, but our watches are made from only the finest Swiss watch makers, they’re worth every credit.” Jackie immediately replies.

“Yeah, but what does it ACTUALLY do, that other watches don’t, all watches can tell the time can’t they?” Stasis says waving her arms in the air.

“I’ll have you know madame that our watches……..Ggggaaaahhhhhh.” Jackie is suddenly interrupted as Stasis fires a black ball which bounces off the wall behind Jackie, flies back and smacks her straight in the back of her head causing her to fall face first onto the floor knocked out.

“I wasn’t joking by the way, all watches can tell the time, so why the hell does it matter where it came from.” Stasis still feels the need to point out even thought Jackie is heavily knocked out at this stage.

Stasis drags Jackie by under her arms straight into the staff room at the back of the shop and quickly closes the curtain. She then strips Jackie by unclipping her tie, removing her jacket and shirt, taking off both her shoes and socks, before slipping her out off her trousers. Here it is revealed that Brianna is wearing a pair of raven black seamless panties and a rhino grey multiway bra. Stasis then grabs a pair of scissors from a counters work top and strips out of the clothes she is wearing, she then cuts the items of clothing into bonds and gag, to which she swiftly ties up Jackie nice and tight, by securing her ankles, calves, wrists elbows and arms, she uses the last of the bonds by wrapping them around Jackie’s mouth and tying them at the back so Jackie is now fully gagged too. Stasis then looks for a place to hide Jackie’s body, then she notices a giant box on the floor, suddenly Stasis gets that mischievous look on her face again.

“Oh yes!” She shouts.

“Oh no…..” Tinker replies, knowing that can only mean one thing when Stasis get this happy.

Stasis scoops up Jackie’s body and places her inside of the empty box before she starts giggling to herself.

“Looks like you’ve become a real………..JACK IN A BOX!..............Hahahahaha!” Stasis immediately bursts out laughing.

“Please stop. I beg of you.” Tinker pleads through Stasis’s earpiece.

Stasis doesn’t respond though as she just continues to giggle to herself as she gets changed into Jackie’s clothing. Once she’s changed, she goes and switches the closed sign to open again on the door before unlocking it. She then sits on a chair with her back facing the door and awaits Bianca’s arrival.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Sure enough a few minutes later, Bianca walks in through the door, she too quickly switches the open sign to closed before locking the door herself, Bianca thinks that she is a predator who is trapping her prey, unaware that she is actually the one who has just inadvertently trapped herself.

“Oh hello miss, can you help you with anything?” Stasis says without turning around.

“No, no I’m just browsing thank you.” Bianca says with a smile.

“Well, we have a lovely watch over here for twenty thousand credits, a complete rip off bundle for a gullible live streamer like yourself.” Stasis getting to her feet, but still not turning around.

Bianca’s eyes widen when she hears Stasis voice. “Oh shit.” She whispers.

She looks on as Stasis slowly turns to reveal herself.

“What, were you expecting someone else.” Stasis remarks.

Bianca though instead just unclips her go pro camera and places it onto the table before propping her phone against a shelf too, so both camera can get a full view of what is going on. Bianca then takes a deep breath and turns to both camera’s.

“What is going on, all of my Uniform Stealing Lovers, well have I got a treat for you as it seems the infiltrator who locked me away last time, thinks that lightening is going to strike twice, well you all know me and you know how I do things, which I have giving you all the rematch of the ages, yes that’s right as today I get payback on the little bitch that put me behind bars in the first. So buckle up everyone because we’re in for a ride and remember if you want me to keep giving you thee most up to date USB scenes out there, Don’t forget to…….LIKE, COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE BELOW!” Bianca screams before she rushes Stasis hoping to catch her off guard.

This actually proves to be somewhat successful as she’s able to kick Stasis’s slingshot out of her hand while she’s trying to load a Blue ball into it, Stasis though immediately grabs Bianca by her arms and violently swings her around causing her back to slam into one of the counters, but as Stasis moves in, Bianca suddenly unleashes one hell of a bitch slap right across Stasis’s face, causing her to stumble backwards.

“Ow, you little tramp!” Stasis shouts.

“Payback time bitch………WEDGIE!” Suddenly Bianca grabs hold of Stasis’s panties and yanks as high as she can, causing Stasis to stumble.

“Cheap shot, cheap shot, you copy cat!” Stasis shouts.

Bianca moves in, but Stasis immediately steps up.

“Hey Bianca, I went on holiday last week and I got you a postcard, but I’m sorry, I forgot to STAMP IT!” Stasis shouts as she suddenly stamps on Bianca’s foot and her toes.

“OUCH, OUCH……..that’s not funny…..Ouch, ouch.” Bianca says as she jumps up and down on the spot rubbing her foot better.

“Well try this on for size, how about a FRONT WEDGIE!” Stasis shouts as she grabs Bianca by the front of her trousers.

She then yanks up as hard and fast as she can so the whole of Bianca’s underpants go riding straight up into her own vagina.

“Aaaahhhh My god, you little slut………Ow, ow, ow, ow, ow.” Bianca says trying to put her hand down her trousers so she can pull her panties out of her crotch.

But Stasis grabs Bianca into a headlock.

“NOOGIE, NOOGIE!” She shouts as she makes a fist a starts rubbing it hard again Bianca’s scalp.

“Ow you dumb fat bully, fine you want to play it the hard way, let’s do it!” Bianca shouts.

Bianca then manages to grab the back of Stasis’s bra strap and pings straight against her skin, causing Stasis to let go as she jumps around in pain.

“OW! You horse’s arse!” Stasis shouts at her.

Both women rush each other and try to tackle each other, both women grab onto each other and trying to slam each other body into the other counters, this last for about thirty seconds before Bianca tries to push Stasis away, but as she does Stasis grabs hold of Bianca’s hair, suddenly after a second of pushing later Stasis falls backward holding on to a load of Bianca’s hair. Stasis looks and automatically realizes what they are.

“Haha, oh my god, you actually use HAIR EXTENSIONS. That it so pathetic!” Stasis boasts.

Bianca feels her hair and realizes that Stasis is holding on to a load of her hair extension, this causing Bianca to see red and she violently rushes Stasis, but Stasis is prepared this time and steps to the side letting Bianca to run head first straight into one of the counters, during this time Stasis quickly grabs her slingshot and loads a green ball into it, Bianca tries to quickly recover but just turns around to once again see Stasis’s slingshot baring down on her.

“You know Bianca, you have all the subscribers and all the viewers, but in reality………you just a bitch with a keyboard.” Stasis then shoots the green ball straight into Bianca’s face knocking her out.

Stasis then looks and sees that the live stream is still going so, so she gives all the viewers a little celebratory dance.

“Oh yeah, oh yeah, I win, oh yeah, oh yeah I win, she gloats.” Stasis then picks up the camera so she can see herself fully on the screen.

She then opens her mouth and sticks the camera inside so all the viewers can see down her throat. She then takes the camera back out of her mouth and looks at it.

“Meh, I can’t see what all the fuss is about.” She then turns off the camera, ending the live stream.

Stasis then turns her attention back to Bianca, she gets to work and strips Bianca out of her security uniform, she knows that this isn’t her main outfit, but in the world of infiltrators, to properly show you’ve beaten your opponent, an infiltrator must always strip them and wear their clothes as one final insult. Once Stasis had stripped Bianca, we see that Bianca was wearing butterscotch yellow V Kini panties and a blush red strapless bra.

Stasis then grabbed a load of rope from Bianca’s bag as well as some tape before she fully tied Bianca up including her wrists, forearms, shoulders, chest, waist, thighs, calves and ankles. But she didn’t gag her yet, instead she waited for her to rouse round.

“Uurrgghh me head is pounding I…….Oh no, please not again……..No, not again.” Bianca shouts after seeing Stasis getting changed into her clothes.

“I saw your little live stream too and no you do NOT look better in this uniform…….I look better in this uniform, I mean look, you fat thighs have stretched out all the stitching in these trousers.” Stasis says insulting Bianca.

Bianca just stares daggers straight at Stasis, but Stasis instead bends down and picks up Bianca’s phone.

“Oooohhh, nice account, I wonder where the delete button is this time.” Stasis as a wicked smile spreads across her face.

“No, not again, please you’ve already beaten me again. I beg you, I BEG YOU……….Go across the street, buy a vibrating strap on and just have your way with me……..Please I’m willing to anything and I mean ANYTHING to save my account.” Bianca pleas.

“God your pathetic……..Although it’s actually a little bit funny for you see I genuinely have a sister that would take you up on your sexual bribery.” Stasis says thinking of Libido.

“Well, that’s great, that’s great, please phone her, get her to come down and she can her way with me for as long as she likes.” Bianca responds thinking that she still has a chance to save her account.

Stasis sits down and makes a sarcastic humming noise for a few seconds.

“Hhhhmmmm………Nnnaahhh, too much effort and I can’t be bothered………..Oh look Bianca, your account is only one subscriber away from hitting one million subscribers.” Stasis says after looking at Bianca’s phone.

Bianca’s eyes widen at the possibility of account reaching one million subscribers.

“PLEASE DON’T! I’ll clean your house for a year, I’ll pay your bills for a year, I’ll do all your shopping, I’ll clean all your clothes, just please…….please don’t delete it.” Bianca begs.

“So let me get this straight……..you’d hate it, if I did………….THIS!” Stasis then clicks the delete button and Bianca’s account get permanently deleted, yet again.

Bianca’s face drops as she sees her account disappear before her eyes.

“I hate you…….I HATE you, so much!” Bianca snarls at Stasis.

“Yeah I know you do, now that’s enough talk out of you for one day.” Stasis then puts several layers of tape of Bianca’s mouth, gagging her.

Stasis then gets back up, grabs the Burritos that still had on her and puts them into Bianca’s bag.

“Oh don’t worry, I’ve just tripped the silent alarm, so the police should be here any moment okay and hey cheer up, there’s more accounts you know. See ya, wouldn’t want to be ya!” Stasis jokingly says as she unlocks the shop and exits.

“Ggggrrrmmmppphhhhhh!” Bianca angrily muffles on her gag while wriggling around on the floor.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A while later Stasis emerges through the front door of her flat and it seems that the other sisters are all feeling better than they were this morning.

“Okay sisters, I’ve got pulled pork burritos, so grab some plates and let’s dig in!” Stasis says putting the food down on the table.

“Sounds good, so how did it all go, you didn’t have too much trouble did you?” Tina asks while helping Marie grab some plates and cutlery from the kitchen draws.

“Nah, it was as easy as taking a selfie hehehe.” Stasis says having one last jab at Bianca’s expense.

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY SIX
meditions142

Re: Chapter 26: Hashtag's Are SO Last Decade

Post by meditions142 »

Oh man of man! What a fabulous chapter!

Thanks first off for my new little business: Meditions own Chloroform. With Bianca's little advertising campaign I could make me a lot of money!

The scene with Ellie and Grace. Just wow!

The darts that instantly put both girls under a hypnotic spell. Amazing how quickly and deeply Ellie and Grace are put under.

This description: "Bianca then waves her hands in front of the two hypnotised sentries as they follow Bianca’s hand around with their eyes." Just so cool! Two women completely entranced and under Bianca'a control.

Then, oh my, both young women stripping the other! How creative too of Bianca to knock them both out by making the two entranced girls bang their heads into each other.

And you got to love Bailey! First off, the Agent Aika/Najica style fall. Then Bailey's little moans becoming part of the live stream.

What a fabulous chapter!
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditions142 - Haha, you're very welcome, you've always been a very supportive person of my work, so that's just my little way of saying thanks, I'm pleased you liked it. :D

I had a feeling you would like that scene, I know you mentioned you wanted a hypnotic gadget yesterday, this of course made me happy as by then I had already finished writing that scene with Grace and Ellie, so naturally I was looking forward to showing it to you. :D

As always I'm very grateful that you enjoyed this chapter. :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Trackman281 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:37 pm Meditions142 - Haha, you're very welcome, you've always been a very supportive person of my work, so that's just my little way of saying thanks, I'm pleased you liked it. :D

I had a feeling you would like that scene, I know you mentioned you wanted a hypnotic gadget yesterday, this of course made me happy as by then I had already finished writing that scene with Grace and Ellie, so naturally I was looking forward to showing it to you. :D

As always I'm very grateful that you enjoyed this chapter. :D
That is really funny that you had already thought up the scene before I proposed it! Wow.

Still can't get over how good the entire Grace and Ellie scene. Love the idea of they not only striping each other but then knocking each other out and being tied up together. Very sexy.

And of course since Bianca referred to them as "lovely ladies" I bet they are both real cuties!

Hope to see some more hypnosis scenes in future chapters!
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

A welcome return for Bianca - who I'm glad is referred to as Bianca, rather than USB. Helps her feel more like her own character.

The chapter is an interesting cat-and-mouse story, with Bianca constantly staying one step ahead of Stasis. I must say, despite how cruel and vain Bianca is, she does engender some sympathy, particularly given that the "hero" chasing her is not very heroic. Stasis taunts and belittles all the women whose uniforms she steals, even taking the time to mug the makeup artist solely so she can make a silly joke. :lol:

Some fun uniform thefts in this chapter, as usual. The Grace/Ellie scene was amusing, and a creative use of hypnosis. Also liked the scene with Bailey, and the detail of her getting zapped by her own taser. I always find it amusing when the USB victims unwittingly provide the means used to knock them out.

All in all, not quite as fresh as Bianca's first appearance (maybe because it featured less of the funny Internet culture commentary) but still a fun and lightweight outing. And Stasis' jokes were appropriately terrible. ;)
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditions142 - I have got a villainess I'm working on by the name of Chelchis - The Mindbender. She's a rogue infiltrator who will use a variety of gadgets and tricks to hypnotise all of her victims, so don't worry you'll see plenty more of the scenes you like. Although please know that all I have is her name and what I would like her to be at the moment, she is still in very, VERY early stages of development, so she probably won't make an appearance for a while yet. :D

Tirepanted - I remember you said her original USB name was distracting so I did try to think of an alternative name for her, but I couldn't come up with anything so I just stuck with using her real name haha. :D

I must admit I didn't think you were going to say you saw sympathy is Bianca, nice you saw something even I didn't haha. :lol:

Oh yeah, I really wanted Stasis's terrible jokes to be the front and centre, plus Stasis is a lady who just wants to have fun and enjoy life, while causing a little bit of trouble and mischief along the way. :twisted: She's not a horrible lady, she'll never hurt someone just for the sake of it, as we saw when she was chasing Bianca through the streets and she couldn't use her slingshot as she was worried it might hit an innocent person. Stasis does have a kind and compassionate side to her that has reared up once or twice, but she does just like to have fun. :D

I remembered you've mentioned that you quite like it when USB victims get taken out by their own equipment, so I was hoping you'd notice that little scene with Bailey in here. :D

Many thanks and I am pleased that you enjoyed it, though yes looking back I do wish I had done a bit more with Bianca's internet references, I was trying to think of things to with Meme's, GIF's and even things like Candy Crush, but I struggled to figure out how to actually put them into words or make them seem relevant to a USB scene, that is my only regret. :D

Again, many thanks for your amazing feedback. :D
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

I don't know what is Heartfelt City's political system, but if the mayor's daughter can get away with stopping all funding for orphanages and instead using the funding to open up new shoe stores AND publicly admitting it without causing a civil uproar, I certainly don't want to live there! :lol:

All joking aside, this beginning was a riot. My only regret would probably be that they didn't manage to snag one or two uniform stealings as part of their epic quest to grab the shoes.

Bianca's return was of course the highlight of the story. As I said, her personality and motivations make her a very unique antagonist on this Board, and her dialogues are very enjoyable. (Wouldn't mind seeing more of her comments. Judging by AnnieArmyGirl45's comment, she certainly seems to have an interesting fanbase!) Plus, she's now being paid by sponsors to advertise their products. AND she's on Instagram. Will there be no end to her evilness? :lol: Personally, I thought there were enough Internet commentary.

I liked how you portrayed Bianca's relationship with Stasis. Each woman is the other's nemesis. Bianca shouldn't have copied Stasis' slingshot... Their fight at the end was just as hilariously pleasant as the previous one. I was wondering if you'd manage to outdo the first one, and you did by re-using some of their previous 'attack moves' and bringing others. Their dialogues when making cutting remarks to each other are perfect, especially at the end when Stasis chooses to humiliate her rival. Bianca's desperate pleads were very satisfying. Her karmic defeat was well-deserved.

As for the uniform stealings, I appreciated how you were able to have an in-universe reason for using various ways to knock out women (chloroform, dart, syringe, taser), since Bianca wants to keep her show interesting. I really enjoyed Penelope's scene, especially the description of her struggles while being chloroformed. I also certainly appreciated the return of the 'mother-daughter bonding' scenario. Reminds me of Sophia and Janette. I don't think it's a coincidence that Stasis is the one who comes across them, or that the daughter has a rather... interesting set of underwear. A little self-reference maybe? ;) And the funny conclusion of their subplot was my favorite part of the uniform stealings. Alexa definitively will have a talk with her daughter, gagged or not! In general, they were nice.

It is true that Stasis is a more morally grey character compared to some of her sisters, as she belittles her victims and can gratuitously mug an innocent person for no practical reason. She's mischevious and wants to have fun without hurting people too much, as shown by the scene you mentioned, but she's still technically hurting people when she mugs them for their uniforms and bind and gag them. The key difference between her and Bianca however is that Bianca goes further by humiliating her victims on-line for money. Plus, Stasis cares about her sisters while Bianca only cares about her fame. She's not perfect, but she's a character you want to follow. Plus, she has the puns. (Poor Jackie though. :lol: Mugged for a pun.)
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Rufusluciousvan - there's seems to be a lot of corruption going on in this city doesn't there. But don't worry Tina and her sisters will always be there to make them regret their decisions. I want the mayor's daughter to be this spoilt little brat who always gets everything she wants and uses her status as the mayor's daughter to bully people. That way I can keep having Tina and her sisters ruining her fancy parties in hopefully humorous ways. :lol:

In hindsight I probably should have added a USB scene or two there in the beginning, shouldn't I. That's fine there's always next time. ;)

See I love writing Bianca because, yes she's very annoying and truly embodies all things cringey, but that's fine because you know Stasis will inevitably come and put her in her place. So yeah let Bianca be as annoying as she likes, because sooner or later the sounds of Stasis's slingshot will be heard. 8-)

I'm sure that if or should Bianca ever return for a third time around, I'll be sure to include More of her reading comments from her fan base, because, well it certainly sounds like some of these guards are quite up for being mugged and tied up by Bianca........ Anything to meet a celebrity eh haha. :D

I think Stasis and Bianca really do bring out the bitchyness (excuse the language) in one another. Because let's be honest, neither of them are any good in actual hand to hand fights, so their fights turn into real Cat fights of where as you saw, they slap, they pull each others hair and they throw verbal insults while their doing it. :lol:......... They really do hate each other with a passion. :D

Oh yeah Alexa will certainly make sure her daughter never hears the end of this. I mean, she didn't even mind that an infiltrator had just mugged them for their uniforms, all she wanted to do was scold Alicia........ Gag or no Gag. ;) :D

Yes, see that's the thing. Stasis DOES genuinely love her sisters, fair enough we've never actually seen her say it to their faces, but Stasis doesn't strike me as the type of person who would tell them that she loved them, it just doesn't seem like it would fit her character, but she does........... She has her moments because as we saw when she noticed Angel was really depressed, Stasis offered her, her last slice of pizza, now Stasis will only offer up her food to the people that really and truly cares about..........so yeah she does really care and love her sisters, but that's probably / maybe as far as it goes. :D

Oh and yes, Stasis will always have the puns and the jokes. No matter how bad, now matter how good, from the best of the best, to the down right god awful sickening one's. Stasis will always be there to either make you roll your eyes on disbelief or make you laugh your head off. 8-)

Many, many thanks for your awesome and amazing feedback. :D :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Hi Again Trackman,

I know i already commented on this great story but I actually was reading it again (I sometimes do that to make sure I get everything) and wanted to point out something I really enjoyed and hadn't commented no before. That is Bianca's comparison of herself to her victims.

I love the comment after she has gotten into Penelope's uniform “Oh my god, I like look SO totally hot right now in this cute little uniform, I think you’ll all agree that my cute little arse looks way sexier in this uniform than it did on her."

Then I love her asking the unconscious Bailey “So do you think that I look sexier in your uniform than what you do?”

Such a fun little touch. Now I wonder, is it true that Bianca looked sexier in the uniforms than the other women did or was she just being conceited?

And by the way, really, really looking forward to your first story with Chelchis - The Mindbender. Hoping to see a lot of women (hopefully a good many of whom are female guards) being entranced and mind controlled! Sounds fantastic.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditions142 - I must admit I wasn't expecting another comment from yourself. :D

If I'm being honest, your not the only one who does that as I sometimes do that with both Rufus's stories and Tirepanted stories. I get so caught up and engrossed in the stories themselves that I sometimes read through them a second time, just so I can appreciate any little detail that I might have missed on my first read through. :D

Bianca might genuinely look sexier in those uniforms than the actual women they belong to. Oorrr it might be her vanity talking, as Bianca will do anything to keep her viewers and subscribers, so I guess it's natural that she'd claim she'd look sexier in those uniforms even if she doesn't......... I guess it up to you. If you want to imagine Bianca standing over her victims looking sexy while wearing their uniforms, while they lie there knocked out in their undies, then that's perfectly fine and at the same time if you'd rather imagine Bianca as just being a bit of a show off and thinking she looks sexier in those stolen uniforms than what she actually does, then that is perfectly fine too. :D

Both options are perfectly fine as naturally I know some people will say its one thing, while others will say its the other. So it's entirely left up to the reader as to how they view it. :D

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”