Chapter 25: Pulling The Strings

rufusluciusivan

Re: Chapter 25: Pulling The Strings

Post by rufusluciusivan »

"Ditsy guards that always seem to let their guards down" -> Much like the 'all tied up' joke, this one is just mandatory when talking about uniform stealings. :lol: You could they that they are... BOUND to happen. ... ... Aaaaand I'm out. :lol: :arrow:

Hard to choose, honestly. On the spot though, I'd say 'Hashtag's Are SO Last Decade'. Bianca is truly a unique antagonist among your stories, and even among all the stories of this Board. The other propositions all sound interesting, but they either feature elements that we saw very recently in another story of yours (a Tina/Angel partnership, the taking on a full security team) or storylines that are classics on the Board (the infiltration of a base, the taking on a full security team). Therefore, I'd personally choose 'Hashtag's Are SO Last Decade', because it's the one which has the stories that seem the harder to predict. Plus, let's be honest, I smell good comedy between her and Stasis, and such a light-hearted story probably won't be able to fit later in the series when the phantoms and the company take the spotlight again. (Although I admit that it pains me to postpone a Tina/Angel team-up. :lol: )

As for the other, 'Sister's, Uniforms & Gadgets' sounds like a nice idea to feature the return of the phantoms - so perhaps saving it for last would be a good thing.

'Oil, Sweat & Tears' is interesting because it will be a focus chapter on Tinker, who never was at the foreground before.

'Izanagi's Burden' features a Tina/Angel partnership, so I'm already sold, but honestly I'm a little more mixed about the idea for your antagonist. By herself, she has a classic backstory, though one that could lead to interesting developments and interactions with someone like Tina. However, you present it as if infiltrators and phantoms are two tightknit factions at war, which doesn't seem to be how they were presented until now: while phantoms are a tightknit group, infiltrators clearly aren't, and most of the infiltrators don't even know that phantoms exist; therefore, while I can certainly see why she'd be shunned by phantoms, I find it harder to see why she'd be shunned by infiltrators. Plus, while phantoms are shown to be a group united by a common ideology, fanatics one could say, infiltrators are mostly in it for the money, not because of an ideology.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Much like the 'all tied up' joke, this one is just mandatory when talking about uniform stealings. :lol: You could they that they are... BOUND to happen. ... ... Aaaaand I'm out. :lol: :arrow:
Haha! :lol: you'd think all these guards would have learned by now wouldn't you. But they never do. :D

I had a feeling that you'd chose the second confrontation of Stasis Vs Bianca. But I just had to be sure. :D Oh yes this time around Bianca will be twice as cringe worthy than last time, but all in a fun way obviously. It will be a very light hearted comedy style chapter and I'm going to throw in some jokes courtesy of Stasis that will hopefully make you slap your forehead and say......... "oh god.... That joke is criminal. They dig up fossils, younger than that joke." :lol:

I really want to use oil, sweat and tears to really show off Tinkers gadgets a bit more. I mean we've only seen her use a few haven't we, plus we know that she never goes far without her little backpack, who knows what sort of goodies and other knock out devices she might be hiding in there. :D

I remember you said you'd like the fight scenes to be a little bit longer so at some point in Izanagi's Burden. I don't know yet if it will be the beginning, middle or the end but it will feature a high octane fight scene with Izanagi going up against Angel and Tina.

But I hear you loud and clear. I'll make the next chapter "hashtags are SO last decade." :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

I really want to use oil, sweat and tears to really show off Tinkers gadgets a bit more. I mean we've only seen her use a few haven't we, plus we know that she never goes far without her little backpack, who knows what sort of goodies and other knock out devices she might be hiding in there. :D
All sound fantastic but Oil, Sweat and Tears gets my vote based on the comment above. Tinker’s gadgets and a heavily guarded facility. I am sure a large number of lovely female guards will be knocked out in all kinds of fun ways!
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditions142 - don't worry I certainly won't leave you wanting, I'm experimenting with a few ideas and I'm trying to cook up a few scenarios where we can really see Tinkers gadgets shine through. You're definitely going to see loads of cute female guards getting knocked out in all kinds of different ways. You have my word on that. :D

I've also got a few NEW little takedowns that Bianca is going to be using, she needs to use variety in her knocks out, after all, her fans / viewers demand it, so I'm looking forward to showing them to you. :D
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

All promising ideas, for certain. :) But my favorite is probably "Hashtag's Are SO Last Decade". I really enjoyed Bianca's first appearance, and it sounds like her return could fuel even more funny and inventive scenarios.

"Sister's, Uniforms & Gadgets" also sounds promising - I do quite love a good "security takeover" story and it seems like this would qualify. Plenty of opportunity for great scenes there as well.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Tirepanted - fantastic, then it shall be done. :D

I really want to try and include more comedy scenes in my future chapters. For instance, without spoiling anything I want to have one of my chapters opening be a USB comedy sketch, I have this idea for the opening.......... Blink is in court being charged with a crime she didn't commit, however as her lawyer is on her way to represent her, Stasis is going to knock her out, take her clothes and impersonate her so she can be Blinks lawyer. I mean after all who wouldn't want Stasis as their representative haha. :lol:

Well I have both yourself and Rufus to thank for giving me the idea behind "Sister's, Uniforms & Gadgets". For you see you've both done stories of where there's always one guard that can tell when something isn't right, so you see......... This one phantom is going to be constantly keeping an eye out for signs of an infiltrator. Naturally the normal guards will think she's just being paranoid or taking her job too seriously, obviously then the normal guards will be knocked out and replaced over the course of the chapter..............it'll feel like a bit of a race of where can this Phantom put all the pieces together and work out that infiltrators are in the area, OR will Tina and her sisters manage to get the jump on her before she realizes what's fully going on. :D ;)
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

I have to say I was impressed by the puppeteer... in our "Universe" ( I mean, the complicated Universe of ALL the characters presented at our board), the puppeteer is the closest to the protagonist of the "Chamaleon" movie... at least about the lack of real motivations except an inner hunger :o
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Esercito - Heartfelt City is a shining beacon to all infiltrators far and wide, this is probably because for every one male in Heartfelt City, there's about ten Females, so with females mostly making up the population of the City how could any infiltrator not want to go. :D

The Puppeteer herself I guess could have a likeness to the protagonist of the Chameleon film. But with the Puppeteer her mind set is, is that she truly believes she is a puppet and of course puppets always change their appearances and their outfits on a regular basis, it's just what they are, so that is why she is SO addicted to stealing women's uniforms and impersonating them for a few hours. She needs it, she craves it, for every moment she isn't impersonating a woman, she views it as a moment wasted. For example.........

........ If she was walking down a road and she walked passed a flower shop with a female worker inside. Her unquenchable thirst for stealing women's uniforms would just automatically trigger, she'd walk straight in, knock out the flower shop worker, steal her clothes then finish the rest of her shift while impersonating her, she just gets this rush of being a new woman or to her. A new character........ Then after a few hours she'll get bored then immediately look for the next woman to impersonate. Again no infiltrations needed, no disguises purposes, no nothing, she just wants to steal women's uniforms and genuinely impersonate them for a little while. :D

Hhhmmm I'm not sure, I'd need to think of a good story to go with it, but I might bring her back at some point as she seems to be becoming fairly popular. :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Trackman281 wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 11:40 am
Well I have both yourself and Rufus to thank for giving me the idea behind "Sister's, Uniforms & Gadgets". For you see you've both done stories of where there's always one guard that can tell when something isn't right, so you see......... This one phantom is going to be constantly keeping an eye out for signs of an infiltrator. Naturally the normal guards will think she's just being paranoid or taking her job too seriously, obviously then the normal guards will be knocked out and replaced over the course of the chapter..............it'll feel like a bit of a race of where can this Phantom put all the pieces together and work out that infiltrators are in the area, OR will Tina and her sisters manage to get the jump on her before she realizes what's fully going on. :D ;)

Yes, this does sound great. Love the idea of the Phantom assigned to guard things knowing the risk but the normal guards being more complacent. She can even almost enjoy watching all the subordinate guards being knocked out and dealt with while she bides her time.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Regardless of which story you do first Trackman I am sure I will love it.

I really, really am looking forward to seeing new gadgets.

Just an idea that might be fun. Perhaps a gadget that puts a female guard into a hypnotic trance. She then can be mind controlled to use other gadgets to knock out a couple of her colleagues and take their uniforms before being made to give up her uniform and then be put to sleep.

Just an idea. I know whatever gadgets you come up with I will love them!

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”