Chapter 25: Pulling The Strings

Trackman281

Chapter 25: Pulling The Strings

Post by Trackman281 »

Side Note: Nope, I don't have a side notes this week, just enjoy. :D

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
CHAPTER 25: PULLING THE STRINGS

In Heartfelt’s maximum security prison, the Neon Goons are that loud, obnoxious, violent and of course kinky that they’ve been given an entire wing all to themselves for fear of rioting.

Raven casually sits on one of the tables staring at an old picture of her and Phoebe, in the picture their both kissing each other.......While chucking a grenade through shops window. Raven suddenly feels the table move as another Neon Goon sits next to her.

This Neon Goon has long dyed Cherry Apple Red hair, she’s covered in red makeshift spray paint, she has nomad green eyes, white skin, a slim body and just above her breasts she has a tattoo that simply reads “Do you wanna fuck me!”..........Because of her tattoo, the Neon Goons have given her the nickname of *Bedhead*.

“Well, you heard from Phoebe or what?” Bedhead asks while swiping the picture out of Raven’s hand.

“Not yet, but I tell you this, if anyone hurts my woman, I’ll smash their face into a lasagne with my baseball, yah hear me.” Raven says, clearly showing she has feeling for Phoebe.

Bedhead gives the picture and jumps up on the table, before sharply whistling getting all the other neon goons attention.

“Our girl Raven is feeling a little bit low as she hopes Phoebe is doing okay with that Roxanne chick, so let’s remind Raven one thing. If it doesn’t work out for Phoebe, she can always come back to us before remember, ONCE A NEON, YOUR ALWAYS A NEON GOON! WOOT, WOOT!” Bedhead shouts at the top of her voice.

“WOOT, WOOT!” The other Neon Goons all howl. They all then look at each other and start stomping their feet on the floor in unison. There stomping wasn’t random as it represented two things......

Firstly. They fully supported their fellow gang member Phoebe and if she ever wanted to, she could always come back to the Neon Goons, because it is how Bedhead said, once a Neon Goon, you’re always a Neon Goon.

Secondly. This was a message, no matter how many gangs, villainess, cops or infiltrators there are. The rough streets of Heartfelt City, will ALWAYS belong to the Neon Goons.

“Woot, Woot!”

*************************************************************************************************************************

At the sisters flat, the sister’s are awaiting Tinker to find them an assignment, as it’s been a few days since there last outing, plus with Stasis constantly buying food all the time, the funds are starting to run a little bit low.

“Yes, okay I think I found something.” Tinker shouts causing the others to run over and see what she got.

“Okay, I found a job outside of Heartfelt City, it seems there’s a very shady businesswoman, who goes by the name of ROXANNE. Her endeavours seem to have gone sideways and she’s currently hiding out in her mansion surrounded by an all female mercenary force.” Tinker explains.

Tina walks over and checks the computer.

“Yeah, I’ve heard of her, she’s the one who hire that PRIMROSE security company wasn’t she.” Tina said walking away after confirming her theory.

“Ooooohhhhhh......I’ve heard rumours that Roxanne’s security force are battle hardened women that wear very SEXY maid uniforms, God I’d love to roll around with a few of those in the bed sheets.” Libido replies, daydreaming about the battle maids in her sleeping bag.

“Okay, so let’s go after this Roxanne woman, I mean she must be worth quite a bit of money if we bring her in?” Mag further continues.

Tinker types away at her computer before stopping.

“Oh no.......We can’t go after her, it seems she’s messed with a group of infiltrators and it looks like they’re getting ready to take Roxanne down once and for all.” Tinker replies while removing her glasses.

“But that’s never stopped us before, why don’t we go anyway?” BB says, confused by Tinker’s last statement.

“Because if this is the same group of infiltrators that I think they are, then trust me Roxanne is screwed, but believe me when I say, that this group of infiltrators are no joke, they’re incredibly skilled, efficient, adaptable and they have a form of sisterhood, just like us.” Tinker turns to see her sisters looking at each other.

“This is important, if we ever find ourselves face to face with this group, do NOT engage them in a fight, if possible, try to work with them, because this is a group, we do not want to become enemies with.” Tinker further explains.

The sisters all look at each other, then nod in acceptance, they could tell Tinker was being serious about this, so they chose not to ask any more further questions.

“Right well, I’ll keep looking then.” Tinker says politely as she continues to type away at her computer.

*************************************************************************************************************************

In a throwback style restaurant an ice cream lady is currently getting a load of sundaes ready.

She is wearing a classic ice cream ladies uniform which is a bright pink dress with a few black buttons on the front, a white collar which allows her to show off a bit of cleavage, she’s wearing a white mini apron around her waist and a soft pink hat rests on her head, she’s also wearing ankle high white boots. She’s a skinny white skinned woman with winter gray eyes, she has dark brown hair in an asymmetrical style, she is 27 years of age and her name tag reads “Poppy”.

As Poppy continues to cut some strawberries to put on the sundaes, she doesn’t notice that behind her a vent on the ceiling has just opened up and a tall, slim woman has just gingerly slithered out from the vent, the woman’s legs and arms twist and turn as she climbs down from the vent and very silently tip toes behind Poppy.

The woman who has just crept out from the vent is fairly tall and quite slender, she’s wearing a leotard which covers her entire body, her leotard though seems to be designed to look like a wooden under body, so to the naked eye, she looks like a puppet. She has very pale white skin, Nordic blue eyes, long blonde hair which has been wrapped around the back of her head and placed into a tight bun, she has red face paint, painted down both sides of her mouth so she facial features, somewhat resemble a puppets, she is collectively known as the “Puppeteer”.

Interestingly enough, the Puppeteer goes in for a head lock, but not in the usual way, instead the Puppeteer, does a perfect hand stand, then while she’s standing on her hands, she wraps one leg around Poppies neck and wraps her foot around Poppies forehead before quickly pulling her backwards, taking Poppy by surprise.

Puppeteer, then rests on her elbows as she squeezes the muscles in her legs and in her foot, watching Poppy kick around on the floor while trying to punch her in the leg. After several seconds though, Poppies eyes roll into the back of her head, her kicking stops and she falls asleep. Puppeteer then releases her grip and quickly checks her pulse to make sure she’s alive. Puppeteer then smiles to herself in the reflection of one of the ice cream scoops, before she drags Poppy into the kitchen.

She then strips Poppy of her hat, boots, apron and her dress, which reveals that Poppy is wearing a luscious pink thong, a white full cup bra and a pair of pink and yellow polka dot trainer socks. Puppeteer, doesn’t take Poppies socks as this would hinder the movement of her toes, so she need to make a quick getaway. Now that Poppy is down to her undies, the Puppeteer, reaches into the vent and pulls out a bad of ropes and tape. She then quickly ties up Poppies ankles, thighs, wrists and arms before peeling off some of the tape and using to gag her. She then drags Poppies body into a corner and hides with a sheet she found on one of the tables.

After that Puppeteer gets changed into Poppies uniform then walks out and funnily enough........Does Poppies job, she finishes making the sundaes, takes them over to a laughing family who have no idea that the real Poppy was just knocked out and replaced, then Puppeteer, cleans off all the tables and puts all the dirty dishes into the dishwasher before she leaves the restaurant.

“That was fun, now what character am I going to play next?” The Puppeteer says while stripping out of Poppies uniform and throwing it into a bin.

The Puppeteer then smiles to her reflection and walks off down the road, wearing nothing but her leotard again.

“Okay, here we go, I think I found another one!” Tinker shouts with excitement.

Once again the sisters walk over to Tinker’s computer.

“Okay so this woman goes by the name of DOCTOR JULIA CHEN!” Tinker reads with delight.

Marie scratches her head.

“Hhhmmm.......You know I think I’ve seen her name come up a few times, when I was reading some very interesting articles from this journalist by the name of BRIDGET.” Marie replies.

“That’s not surprising, Bridget is a very well respected journalist, while she not be a fully fledged infiltrator, her methods for how she gets her stories are truly inspirational and she’s very dedicated to her cause. I’m not going to lie, I respect her gratefully.” Mag comments.

Tinker then starts typing through her computer again.

“It seems this doctor Chen has a knack for employing some strong female henchwomen and I can see why as judging by doctor Chen’s history, she’s made a few enemies in her time, I can tell you that.” Tinker responds.

“Well that’s great, she only works with female criminals, let’s go knock out a few, take their clothes, then go and arrest this Doctor Chen woman.” Stasis says jumping with joy.

“No, that would be a very bad idea, you see doctor Chen has already made a few powerful enemies from both law enforcers and infiltrators alike, so if you ask me we don’t need to go after doctor Chen, as something tells me, it won’t be long before her and her gang face justice.” Tinker says with a smile across her face.

The sisters all slump back down on their seats and sigh.......

“Don’t worry I’ll keep looking.” Tinker says getting back to her computer screen.

The Puppeteer walks the streets until she spots a lone female toll booth worker counting money.

This toll booth worker is 34 years old, she has black skin, ebony brown eyes, long black hair in a pony tail and she’s wearing a bright blue long sleeve shirt with a dark blue tie around her neck and the end tucked into her shirt, she’s wearing bright blue trousers with a dark blue strip going down the sides, she’s wearing black laced up shoes and she’s wearing a name badge around her neck that reads “Denise.”

While Denise is inside her booth, she finishes counting the money before she switches on a portable TV and starts watching a show. The Puppeteer notices the coast is clear before she slicks her way over to the booth, she then uses her toes to quietly open the door to the booth, once it’s open she does a reversed crab walk, similar to that of the exorcist.

The then bends her back upright and manages to wrap her body and her arms around Denise’s body. Denise quickly tries to call for assistance but the long bendy arms of the Puppeteer quickly wrap around her mouth as both women disappear onto the floor. The Puppeteer then rolls backwards onto Denise’s back before she wraps her legs around Denise’s legs so she can’t kick out, Puppeteer then lifts her entire body upright while pulling Denise’s head back with her arms, choking her.

The Puppeteer watches with her head upside down as the oxygen slowly cuts off from Denise’s brain before she makes a few last mumbled groans and sighs before she falls unconscious. Puppeteer then rolls off Denise’s body, before checking her pulse, Denise is very much alive, just heavily unconscious. Puppeteer then gets to work in stripping Denise.

She strips Denise of her shoes, trousers, shirt, tie and her name badge revealing that Denise is wearing, dark brown ankle socks, a merlot red push up bra and a pair of lavender hipster panties. With her bag in toe, Puppeteer tightly ties Denies ankles and wrists in the air before securing together in a hogtie position, she had to do this due to lack of space in the booth itself, afterwards she places several strips of tape over Denise’s mouth as a gag before she gets changed into Denise’s uniform.

Once again though, Puppeteer doesn’t steal the money or anything, instead she carries on Denise’s job and takes the credits from anyone who needs to get through the toll booth, after a while an alarm rings, signalling the shift was over. Puppeteer looks down and see’s that Denise is still very much unconscious, so the Puppeteer once again just smiles at herself in her reflection before she leaves the toll booth.

She wanders down several streets before being handed a flyer saying that a fancy auction is going to take place this afternoon, a big smile forms of the Puppeteer’s face.

“So many, personalities, so many uniforms and items of clothing, this is one puppet who’s going to be spoilt for the show for how many outfit changes I could have.” She says to herself as she strips out of Denise’s uniform and chucks into a dumpster.

“Three times the charm, as I have finally found something.” Tinker says leaning back in her chair.

“Go on, what you got.” Mag asks.

“Right well this afternoon a fancy auction is going to be taking place and rumours are circulating that some woman by the name of the Puppeteer is going to show and spoil the event, so officials are quietly seeking infiltrators assistance as it seems that this Puppeteer may have infiltrator knowledge of her own.” Tinker explains.

“How can you be sure?” BB enquires.

“Well according to all this information, the Puppeteer’s real name Leslie Baron, she’s 31 years old and she seems to suffer from of identity crisis, in a strange sort of way.” Tinker elaborates.

“I don’t see the connection.” Libido asks while pulling a confused face.

“It seems that Leslie had a very normal upbringing, but she always felt like she was somebody she’s not, then as the years went by she started to associate herself as being a puppet rather than a human being, after a while she became an infiltrator just so she could steal other women’s uniforms and impersonate them for a bit as she believes that because she’s a puppet, then she can always change her appearance and her role.” Tinker further elaborates.

“So what your saying is, she’s greatly addicted to stealing uniforms, she can’t get enough of it, she hungers to impersonate women and it doesn’t matter how many uniforms she steals, it will never be enough.” Tina quickly deduces.

“Well, that’s it in a nutshell, yes.” Tinker agrees.

“Hhhmm, okay we will take the job, I think Soph should do this assignment as it’s been a while since she’s done any assignments.” Mag suggests.

As she says that though, from the bathroom, the sound of the toilet flushes and Soph walks out with a very embarrassed face.

“Eeerrmm.......I really don’t think I should be the one, to do this assignment today.” Soph says.

She then pulls out a pack of incontinence pads and a pack of tampons.

“Oh......Well look, it’s cool, I mean it’s only nature, it’s bound to happen to us all eventually isn’t it.” Tina says while wrapping her arm around Soph so she stops feeling embarrassed about it being her time of the month.

“Tell you what, I’ll do this one, then you can get the next one, how does that sound.” Tina asks.

“Yeah, I’ll definitely get the next one, I promise.” Soph said hiding her packs behind her back again.

“There you go, now look, you just sit down and make yourself a nice warm tea, yeah, I’ve got it.” Tina says giving Soph a warm smile.

Soph smiles back and heads into the kitchen and flicks on the kettle. As Tina gets changed into one her catsuits, she suddenly feels a hand on her shoulder, she turns to see Angel staring at her.

“Tina, don’t say anything, but I am coming with you.” Angel immediately says.

“You don’t have too, I mean you look at all the crazies that run around Heartfelt City, I just don’t want you to get hurt.” Tina says with a smile.

“Well that’s just it, I won’t allow you to get hurt either, Tina your always here for me, always by my side, always protecting, I WANT to return the favour, let me fight by your side and let me support you.” Angel insists.

Tina turns fully and embraces Angel in a nice sisterly hug.

“Okay, you can come with me, just please be careful okay.” She says looking Angel in the eyes, so she knows it’s serious.

“I will, I promise.” Angel replies with both a smile and a sense of relief that she can accompany Tina.

Tina and Angel then make their way out of the flat and towards the auction, but at the same time Stasis’s eyes suddenly light up with excitement.

“OH MY GOD! The mayor of Heartfelt City is having a ball a little later too and look, his daughter is wearing the most expensive shoes in the whole city. We have to go and get them, imagine how much money they’d bring in.........Ssssooooo much food.” Stasis starts to drool at the idea of having all that food.

The sisters then all turn to each other and want to say no, but then they think of their credit problem and the fact that the mayor is a bit of a jack arse anyway so they say yes. But as there packing to go, Marie sees’s Soph channel flicking on the TV.

“Here, you guys go on without me, I’m going to stay and keep Soph company.” Marie says.

“Are you sure?” Libido asks.

“Yeah, besides, if she needs anything I can pop down to the shop for her.” Marie says taking her shoes back off.

“Alright, we’ll see you later.” Stasis says as she grabs her slingshot.

Marie then jumps over and sits on the sofa next to Soph.

“Alright then, what bad TV should we watch eh?” Marie says jokingly to Soph.

“I don’t know, I’ve heard that Love Island is a damn awful show.” Soph laughs back.

“Well then flick the switch, let’s see how bad it really is.” Marie says while she gets comfy on the sofa.

Soph sits back on her chair and offers Marie a fist bump, Marie accepts and the two share a quick fist bump, Soph actually felt relieved that Marie was staying to keep her company as she didn’t like the idea of being bored out of her skull, all by herself.

At the doorway to the auction house a female ticket inspector does her duties outside, she is wearing black slingback shoes, dark grey trousers, a white long sleeve button shirt with a black bow tie around her collar, over this she’s wearing a black blazer and a pair of soft white gloves. She has white skin, long but curled blonde hair, lapis blue eyes, she’s 29 years old and her golden name plate says “Latisha”.

Latisha finishes stamping and approving the first set of tickets before she pulls her phone out of her pocket and walks around the corner of the auctions to take a well needed ten minute break.

As Latisha slumps back against the wall and starts checking her social media accounts, she fails to notice that the Puppeteer has been quietly observing her, waiting for a moment to strike. The Puppeteer then quickly wraps her legs around Latisha’s legs before pulling her onto the floor, Latisha opens her mouth to call for assistance, but like a lion pouncing on a zebra, the Puppeteer has already positioned her body on top of Latisha’s, she wraps her arms under Latisha’s before placing one hand over her mouth and one arm around her neck. Latisha muffles and tries to shout as loud as she could, but Puppeteer’s hand are locked firmly in place, she applies her lock tighter and tighter until at last, Latisha’s moans grow and fainter and fainter, until she gently passes out fast asleep.

Once again the Puppeteer quickly checks her pulse to make Latisha is fine before she quickly strips her of her clothing. Once Latisha has been stripped it’s here we see that Latisha is wearing a pair of sandstone orange tanga panties and a butter yellow sports bra, she’s also wearing a pair of white socks. Once again though Puppeteer doesn’t take the socks for the same reason as before.

The Puppeteer then reaches into her bag and pulls out some rope, she quickly ties up Latisha by her ankles, legs, calves, wrists, forearms and her shoulders before peeling off some more tape and quickly gagging her with it. Once this is done, the Puppeteer lifts the lid off of the dumpster, but see’s that it’s too full to hide her body in, so she just opts to drag Latisha’s body to the side of the dumpster and tries to hide her with some pieces of cardboard that had fallen out of the dumpster itself.

With this Puppeteer then puts on Latisha’s clothes and goes round the front of the auction house, the same as before she doesn’t go straight in but instead stamps all the tickets of approval for people trying to enter, before she then turns and enters the auction room herself.

“So many clothes, so many changes, the show MUST GO ON!” She thinks loudly to herself.

Rebecca and Linda have been demoted to guard sitting duty for the mayor’s daughter as Linda and Rebecca’s captain was getting annoyed of hearing that two of her cops have been found stripped of their uniforms and bound together in a sixty nine position, not that Rebecca or Linda cared about that part.

Linda is reading a magazine while Rebecca is checking her phone for next week’s weather forecast, suddenly both women decide that they feel like a drink, so they both reach over to grab a can of coke that is sitting in the middle of the table. Suddenly both women feel warm as they quickly realize that their hands have landed on top of one another.

Both women quickly turn and lock gazes with one another, they stare deeply into each other’s eyes for a split moment before both women get embarrassed.

“Oh....Ermmm.......I’m sorry, please you can have it.” Linda said turning red.

“Oh no, no please, you have it, I insist.” Rebecca replied, equally turning red.

“Maybe erm........Maybe we should both just......have it.” Linda replied as both women locked eyes again.

Both Rebecca and Linda were harbouring deep feelings for one another, they both secretly loved being bound together in the sixty nine position, but neither of them knew how each other felt.

“Hey, erm can I just say thank you again for keeping me warm in that crate with those beautiful thighs of yours.” Rebecca gingerly replied.

“No, no, thank you for keeping me warm with long perfectly toned legs of yours.” Linda said swallowing hard.

Both women felt really weak in the knees, before suddenly Linda jumped to her feet.

“Be right back, I need the bathroom!” She shouts.

She ran into the bathroom and splashed some water over her face.

“Come on Linda.........Come on!.....Just say, hey Rebecca can I take you out for a drink this Friday night, that’s all you have to say, come on you can do this.” Linda said, hyping herself up.

Moments later though as Linda left the bathroom she turned to see that Rebecca was currently being held by Libido, Libido had both hands wrapped around Rebecca’s body and was holding her in place. Linda’s hand suddenly rushed with excitement, before she held out one of her hands.

“Stop, vile infiltrator!” She shouted trying to sound heroic.

Rebecca looked up and her eyes widened and her jaw fell wide open, she was seeing Linda standing there looking all heroic in her police uniform with her chest puffed up to make her breasts look even more bigger than they were, seeing Linda standing all brave and strong, was making Rebecca seriously horny.....

“Oooohhhhh, my hero.” Rebecca whispered as she saw Linda as a knight in shiny armour.

“Hold on Linda, I’ll save you, you big beautiful woman!” Linda shouted.

But throughout all of Linda’s big talk, she failed to notice that Libido was NOT alone...........Linda made a brave charge and ran straight towards Libido hoping to save Rebecca in the process, but she only made it three steps as suddenly a green ball came flying through the air, smacking Linda right in the face, popping causing her to get hit with a face full of knock out gas. Linda fell and slid across the floor completely knocked out.

Libido then just rolled her eyes and pulled out a rag of chloroform and placed it over Rebecca’s face, after a moment Rebecca was out cold too, Libido could of used her fake lips, but she could tell that Linda and Rebecca clearly had feeling for one another, so she didn’t want to kiss Rebecca in front of Linda, even if it was just as a means to knock her out.

“Hahaha, did you see her, she was all like a knight in shining armour wasn’t she.” Stasis joked after appearing from behind a corner.

“Aaawww, you leave them alone, these two make a very cute couple.” Libido says laying Rebecca on top of Linda.

Stasis and Libido quickly got to work and stripped both Rebecca and Linda down to their underpants. It’s here that we see, Linda is wearing a bumblebee yellow tube bra and a pair of purple seamless panties while Rebecca is wearing a pair of dark red butt lifter panties and a gray padded bra.

“Okay you two, you know what time it is. It’s sixty nine time!” Libido says with excitement as she grabs a load of tape from her pocket.

Libido lays Rebecca on her back and opens her legs, she then lays Linda face down on Rebecca’s vagina and wraps Rebecca’s legs around her neck, she then makes sure Rebecca is also getting a face full of Linda’s vagina as she wraps Linda’s legs around Rebecca’s head. She does the usual and puts several thick layers of tape around their legs, ankles and wrists before taping their mouths up, Libido then admires her work and hides their bodies behind a sofa where they can enjoy each other’s company in peace when they wake up.

Libido then gets changed into Rebecca’s police uniform while Stasis gets changed into Linda’s uniform.

“Okay so the others are keeping watch for us outside, let’s go get these shoes!” Stasis says filled with hope.

“Enjoy your third date ladies!” Libido can’t help but shout out as both and Stasis exit the room wearing their uniforms

Tina and Angel make it to the roof of the auction house and get ready to enter when Tina notices Angel staring at her hand greatly as it starts to shake again.

“Hey, are you feeling alright?” Tina asks with a smile as she holds onto Angel’s hand.

“Yeah, I erm, I’m fine, thank you.” Angel quietly replies.

Tina takes by both of her hands and looks her straight in the eyes.

“Remember what I told you last week.........Hand in hand........We will march through this darkness TOGETHER.............You’re not alone Angel, I’m here by your side and I always will be.” Tina lovingly says to Angel.

“I know and come hell or high waters, I’ll always be here for you too, I’m with you and I always will be.” Angel says as a faint smile forms on her face.

The two sisters lovingly hug each other again before they open up the skyline windows and make their way down.

It doesn’t take Angel and Tina long to find a disguise, as two female security guards march in their general direction. The two female guards, one with tanned skin and one with white skin are both wearing standard uniforms which consist of. Black shoes, dark blue trousers, dark blue shirts with black ties on, belts to hold all their equipment, they have black caps on and black security jackets over the top. The tanned skinned woman is 33 years of age, has short brown hair and cobalt blue eyes and her name tag reads “Francine”. The white skin woman had light blue eyes, pure diamond blonde hair, she was 24 years old, she had a fairly pointer nose than Francine and her name tag read “Roberta”.

Roberta and Francine made their rounds, Roberta was still new to this job so she acted almost like she had a chicken neck, she was constantly moving her head left and right to check for anything suspicious, while Francine has been in this job for a few years now so she only glanced at something if she felt the need she had to.

Angel went to get into position but Tina placed one of her hands on top of Angel’s and gave her a friendly wink to indicate that she had this one.

As the two guards passed, Tina was thankfully hiding on Francine’s side as judging by Roberta’s constant head moving, she would of most definitely saw Tina in the corner of her eyes. Tina mimicked the two guards footsteps and moved in close behind them, she got right up to them and tapped them both on their inner shoulders. Both Roberta and Francine turned to each other thinking that it was the other one who wanted to talk, then as soon as they did Tina grabbed them by the backs of their heads and bonked their foreheads straight into one anothers.

“Hhuurrkkk!” Both women shouted as their heads smacked into each others, before they both fell backwards onto the floor, fast asleep.

Angel hurried over to Tina. After searching a few doors, Tina found one room that was still covered in cloths and sheets, indicating that nobody would be using this room today, with that Tina and Angel dragged Roberta and Francine’s unconscious bodies into the room and closed the door.

Tina stripped Roberta, while Angel stripped Francine. One the two sisters had finished, it’s here we see that Francine is wearing a pair of white control panties and a peach full cup bra, while Roberta on the hand was wearing a black stick on bra and a green C-string, which left absolutely nothing to the imagination at all.

“Geez, no wonder you were so vigilant with your duties, you clearly didn’t want anyone seeing your underpants........Well, if you can call them that.” Tina remarked after seeing Roberta’s stick on bra and C-string.

Tina got to work and stripped out of her catsuit where she ripped it into multiple pieces which she quickly tied up both Roberta’s and Francine’s ankles, legs, thighs, wrists, forearms, elbows and tied their arms to their sides, afterwards Angel grabbed a thick roll of tape she was carrying and stuck several strips across their mouths as gags.

With them two out of the way, Tina got changed into Roberta’s uniform while Angel got changed into Francine’s, but after they got changed, Angel was looking down at the two bound and gagged women.

“Hey Tina, it’s kind of cold in here, can we please cover them with something so they don’t fall ill or anything.” Angel said fearing for Roberta’s and Francine’s well being.

“Yeah, of course we can, look there’s loads of sheets in here covering the furniture, we can wrap them up in a few of these, so that way they’ll stay nice and warm until they get found a few hours later.” Tina said placing her hand on Angel’s shoulder.

“Thank you.” Angel replied.

Tina knew that Angel genuinely cared about their well being as she didn’t want anyone else to get hurt, not even their victims, so Tina helped Angel grab a few sheets off of the furniture and swiftly wrap up Roberta’s body and Francine’s body.

“There you go, now their safe and nothing will happen to them.” Tina said with a smile trying to reassure Angel.

“Nice, thanks for doing that for me Tina, it means a lot.” Angel says with hope on her tone.

With this, both women left the room and closed the door behind them, they then made their way around the auctions rooms searching for The Puppeteer.

“Go, go, go, Run!” Stasis shouted to Libido as she bursts out of the door with the mayors daughters shoes in her hands.

As Libido wonders what’s going on, she sees the mayors daughter, a 22 year old white woman emerge from her room in her bare feet.

“Stop her! She punched me then stole the shoes right off of MY FEET!” The daughter shouted to her other guards.

Libido’s eyes widened as Stasis ran straight passed her with about a dozen other guards hot her tail. Libido quickly ran after Stasis. They burst through the front door and ran straight towards Mag, BB and Tinker who were still keeping a lookout.

“What the hell’s going on?” BB shouted.

“No, time, Go, go, get in!” Stasis said pushing all of her sisters into a sports car.

Stasis then hops into the driver’s seat and switches it on, revealing she had grabbed a set of keys from the valet as she ran passed them. She then light the engine up and sped off down the road as quickly as she could.

Stasis sped down the road doing nearly hundred miles per hour, she weaved in and out of cars as the other sister’s bashed around in the back seats.

“Oh my god, we’re all going to die aren’t we!” Mag shouted as Stasis drove over three really steep speed bumps.

Behind her, two black SUV’s attempt to give chase, Stasis see’s them in the rear view mirror before she grabs a pair of sunglasses from the side of the car door and slips them on.

“This is where the fun begins!” She announces.

As the car hurtles down the road narrowly avoided hitting several cars and buses, the sisters in the back genuinely scream as Stasis tries to show off her driving skills.

“That’s turning red..........Red light........STASIS, THAT’S A RED LIGHT!” Tinker pleads.

Stasis doesn’t listen and just speeds straight through the light narrowly missing the others cars in the process.

“Oh god, this is insane, please say this isn’t happening.” Libido says to herself.

The sports car ploughs straight through a street market, knocking several fruit stands over while the two SUV’s are still in pursuit. When they finally emerge onto the road Stasis steers the car straight towards a lorry as she plans on driving the car straight underneath it.

“Oh God no, EVERYONE DUCK!” BB yells as her and all of her sisters duck for cover.

The car goes straight under the lorry smashing the roof off in the process, yet surprisingly Stasis doesn’t seem bothered by it.

“Where? I don’t see any ducks?” She says looking around and apparently not noticing that the roof just got smashed off.

The roof smacks straight into one of the SUV’s and it hurtles into a lamp post, one SUV remains on their tail.

A female auctioneer gets ready to take the stand, she’s light brown skinned woman with wavy long chocolate cheery brown hair, she has hazel brown eyes, she has a bit of a curvy body, she’s 35 years of age and her name is “Janice”. Janice is wearing a dark blue trouser suit, which of course features dark blue trousers, a short sleeve white dress shirt, a dark blue blazer and a pair of light brown T-strap shoes.

As Janice gets ready by grabbing her paperwork, she doesn’t realize that Puppeteer is moving into position. The puppeteer stands on her hands and using one of her big toes, gently taps Janice on the shoulder. Janice turns around only to see Puppeteer’s thighs wrap around her face and neck, she performs a striking yoga pose with her body as Janice falls to her knees trying to shake Puppeteers legs off of her.

After a minute or two Janice’s muffled groans fall silent and she fades to black. Puppeteer lets her go and she falls unceremoniously onto the floor. As always she quickly checks her pulse, then starts to strip her. She unclips and removes her shoes, then unzips and slips off her trousers, next she removed her jacket before unbuttoning and removing Janice’s dress shirt. Janice is revealed to be wearing a juniper green plunge bra and a pair of cornflower blue Cheekster panties.

Puppeteer wastes no times in tying up Janice’s ankles and wrists before securing her arms to the side of her body then tying them all together. She then uses her last bits of tapes and puts them over her Janice’s mouth, gagging her. Puppeteer then drags Janice’s body under her table, where no one will see her before she get’s changed into Janice’s clothes.

The puppeteer then leaves the room and takes her place on the podium where she performs the auctioneers duties, her commitment to her disguise however will be her downfall as it’s during this time, Angel and Tina are able to identify her and get ready in the hallway to confront her. After a while the auction is finished and the puppeteer makes her way out in the hallway, where she’s immedietly confronted by Angel and Tina.

“The Puppeteer I presume.” Tina says.

“Oh hello, flesh bags........I see your infiltrators.” The Puppeteer responds.

Angel and Tina look at each other.

“Would you like to be my friends?” The Puppeteer surprisingly asks.

Tina and Angel look at each other in absolute confusion.

“What are you talking about?” Angel asks.

“Is malice not enough?..........Tell me, does the world’s clutch hold you now as it once did me?” The Puppeteer replies.

The Puppeteer looks at herself in her reflection, seeing this as an opportunity both Angel and Tina try to strike her, but she does the perfect split and bends her body all the way back to the floor so both Tina and Angel’s attacks miss.

“How......how did she do that?” Angel asks, slightly puzzled.

“She’s triple jointed, she has the movements of a contortionist, flawless and boundless.........”

“Just like a puppet.” Puppeteer interrupts Tina before she can finish her sentence.

The sports car tears off the road and onto a thin bridge while the SUV behind them is clearly too big and smashed straight into the bridge wrecking it in the process.

“Oh god, I’m going to be sick.” Tinker says holding a hand over her mouth.

“Out the window, please do it out the window!” Mag pleads.

Tinker leans out the car.

“Hhhhhuuuurrrkkkkkkk...............Hhhhhhuuuuuuurrrrrkkkkkkkk.” Tinker pukes all out the car.

But as she does she hears a load of female voices scream below, curious Stasis turns her head to see who’s screaming before she suddenly bursts out on a fit of laughter.

“Hahaha. Nice one, you just puked over some woman’s WEDDING DRESS!” Stasis laughs.

“Oh, that’ll make for a lovely wedding photo won’t it, seeing it covered in Tinker’s vomit.” Mag adds.

“Uuurrgghh.....Screw you.” Tinker says sitting back and wiping her mouth.

“Well either way we lost and.........OOHH look a drive-thru!” Stasis shouts.

Stasis steers the car off the bridge crashing through the fence before landing outside a burger king, she makes her order and pulls round to the front.

“Good afternoon Ma’am here’s your order and eeerrrmmmmm.........” The burger king employee immedietly loosing their train of though as they see a car without a roof pull round to the window, with the sisters sitting in the back of the car looking petrified and a smiling Stasis handing them a bunch of credits.

The employee while still gob smacked takes the credit and hands Stasis the food.

“Thank you very much, have a nice day.” Stasis says as she speeds off down the road again.

A short while later, the front door to their flat open and both Marie and Soph go to greet their sisters, however they both see Libido, Tinker, BB and Mag walk in looking sick as dogs, while Stasis just casually strolls in eating a cheeseburger and puts the mayor’s daughters shoes in the kitchen table.

“I’m so taking these down the pawn shop tomorrow morning.” Stasis cheerfully says to Marie and Soph as she takes another bite out of her cheeseburger.

“So eerrmm, how did it go?” Marie cautiously asks.

“Uuurrgghh, I can’t talk right now, I think I’m going to puke again.” Tinker says running into the bathroom and closing the door.

“Well looks like they had fun didn’t they?” Soph remarks.

“Yeah, I’m glad I stayed here with you now.” Marie replies after seeing her sisters.

Angel and Tina unleash a flurry of attacks but Puppeteer just constantly bends her body around and counters all their assaults.

“An agent of violence, what more must you cull?” Puppeteer speaks in riddles.

“Bah, you’re speaking in riddles, I don’t understand you.” Angel shouts back.

“Cast off your worm, your tiny bulb of sickness, your tethered anchor that drags you to the sky!” The Puppeteer responds.

“Angel wait, this isn’t working, she’s just spouting nonsense to distract us and clearly taking her on one on one isn’t going to work.” Tina says running out of breath.

“So what do we do?” Angel asks also running out of breath.

“Do you remember when were kids, we somewhat taught ourselves some tag team moves?” Tina said with a smile.

“Oh yeah, my God, I haven’t thought about them in years!” Angel replied knowing where this was going.

“Exactly, let’s do this sister, double team.” Tina smiled while grabbing Angel’s hand.

“Pfft, whispered gifts and promised blades that twists, a liar’s game!” Puppeteer shouts in response.

Tina started to perform a cart wheel then as she was half way over, Angel used her momentum to leap herself further into the air, Puppeteer bend backwards expecting Tina to attack, not noticing that Angel was already off the ground. Angel came crashing down into the Puppeteer’s stomach with a crunching elbow drop, causing Puppeteer to scream in both shock and pain.

When the Puppeteer got her feet she saw Angel running straight at her, she got prepared to counter, but as soon as she did, she took her eyes off of the real attack, as Tina used Angel’s shoulders to blast herself forward landing a square punch straight into the Puppeteer’s face causing to tumble backwards.

Tina then got down on her hands and knees while Angel leaped off of Tina’s back and performed a spinning kick straight into the Puppeteer’s face causing her head to smash into a table and knocking her out.

Tina and Angel then looked at each other before smiling, it had been a long time since they apporated together in such a manner and to both of them, it felt wonderful.

“Right we need to tie up so she can be taken into custody. But she’s a contortionist, we’ll need to tie her up a different way.” Angel said observing the situation.

“Yes, that’s it, she bends her body, so we’ll need to make sure she can’t do that, I have an idea.” Tina says coming up with a plan.

Tina and Angel strip Puppeteer of her clothing but they do not strip her of her puppet designed leotard as they knew she was completly naked underneath it. They then used the handcuffs from their belts and put the Puppeteer into a star shape on a table handcuffing one arm and one leg around every one of the four legs of the table, so she could not bend her body to break free. They then gagged her by tearing a sleeve off of the Auctioneer’s blazer and tying it around her mouth.

“So what do you think all of her riddles were about?” Angel asked.

“Well that’s just it, they didn’t mean anything. She has become this thing that is so obsessed with stealing uniform that, that’s all she knows, she lives for impersonating other women, she could steal about two hundred uniforms and impersonating two hundred women in a single day and it still wouldn’t be enough..........All she’ll ever want to do is steal uniforms and get disguises, it’s completely taken over her existence so that why her riddles didn’t mean much, well at least not to me anyway.” Tina explains things to Angel.

With that, they alert the authorities of the Puppeteer’s capture and they advise them to take caution upon taking her in, with that the sisters leave the auction and start to make their way home.

Tin and Angel cut through the park on their way home, once they reach the top of a hill, Angel stops for a second.

“Hey, thanks for being there for me, not just today but for every other day and night too, I feel so alone at night and I love every time your near me, I feel safe, I feel loved, I feel like I actually might make it through this one day.” Angel says blushing.

“Of course I would, your my sister, I love you with all my heart and I don’t care how many days or how many nights it takes, I’ll make sure your never alone and I’ll always be by your side.” Tina responds.

Angel then looks around to make sure nobodies looking then starts to giggle.

“Hang on tight Tina!” She shouts as she wraps her arms and legs around Tina’s waist causing Tina to stumble backwards, although not before she manages to wrap her arms around Angel’s wait.

Both Angel and Tina, while holding onto each other, roll down the hill laughing their heads off all the way down, like they used too when they were growing up, even then though when the sisters rolled all the way down the bottom of the hill, they carried on laughing together for a little while before calming down.

“I’ve missed you seeing you smile.” Tina says feeling happy to see her sister smiling again.

“I couldn’t have gotten this far without you, sister dear.” Angel says helping Tina back to her feet.

“Come on, let’s go home and see what kind of day, the rest of our sisters have had.” Tina says offering her arm to her sister.

“Sounds great, let’s go.” Angel replied while accepting and linking arms with Tina’s before heading home.

Later that evening..........

Tina is sitting on the sofa while Angel is taking a nap next to her. Suddenly notices Angel’s face become worried and her hand starts to shake. Tina gently hold onto Angel’s hand and gives it a small but reassuring squeeze. Even though she is fast asleep, it’s as if Angel knows that is Tina looking out for her as after Tina does this, Angel’s shaking stops and a smile appears across her face.

“Don’t worry, I’m here for you.” Tina whispers to Angel as she hold onto Angel’s hand.

With that Tina, rests the back of her head on the sofa and looks at what’s on the TV.

“Love Island? Who the hell’s been watching this?” She says.

The police captain marches through the hallways of where Rebecca and Linda were supposed to be guarding.

“For heaven’s sake, where are those two!” She shouts.

Suddenly she hears, moans and rustling coming from behind a sofa, she pulls it back and her eyes widen.

“Ooohhh.........Mmmmppphh........Oooommmmppphhh......Hhhhmmmmppphhh.” Rebecca and Linda are currently staring into each other’s eyes as they thrust and rub against one another.

After a few seconds they realizes their captain is looking at them and they both turn bright red with embarrassment, before their captain removes their gags.

“Oh eerrr.......Hello captain......Look it’s not what it looks like is it Linda.” Rebecca says looking at her friend for support.

“No, no see..........We were.........Rubbing and thrusting against each other like that.........Because we were trying to loosen our bonds, weren’t we Linda.” Linda replies while also looking at Rebecca.

“Yes and.........we had to stare into each other eyes because........We were.........looking to see if the other had loosen the knots.” Rebecca hastily replied.

The captain just rolled her eyes and untied Rebecca and Linda, allowing them to get their feet.

“Good find some clothes, then I want both of you in my office, immediately!” The captain snapped.

“YES MA’AM!” Both Rebecca and Linda responded.

As the captain walked away, both Rebecca and Linda looked at each, smiled and then blushed before they both turned their heads in embarrassment.

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY FIVE
meditions142

Re: Chapter 25: Pulling The Strings

Post by meditions142 »

Thanks for another great chapter!

I think my favorite part has to be the scene with guards Francine and Roberta. First off, I love that Roberta is younger being in her mid-twenties. And it is fun the way that given her lack of experience we see the different styles of her and Francine on patrol. Funny too how despite being more alert, Roberta still is so easily knocked out by Tina.

And the knockout is just great. I love the idea of Tina so easily sneaks up behind them, gets in step with them and then tricks with the tap on the shoulder. Love then that the takes them both out with the "bang their heads together" trick. Although a bit mean spirited of Tina. I am sure she gave both women mild concussions. And they certainly will wake up with headaches. Poor girls.

And wow. Interesting underwear for Roberta. Why am I thinking she is quite a sexy little thing!
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

I loved the scene with Stasis putting the mayor 's daughter shoes in the kitchen table ... please more scenes like this
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditions142 - of course, Roberta is new to her job so she was trying to make a good impression, while Francine has obviously been at her job for a few years so she's a bit more laxed about it...... Bad idea when infiltrators are around. :D ;)

I think it's because Tina knows that Angel's nervous shaking might start again, so Tina just wanted to knock them out quickly. :D

Roberta certainly did come across as a woman that was up for some sexy times after work wasn't she. So your thinking is very correct. ;) :D

Many, many thanks and I am very pleased that you enjoyed this next chapter. :D

Esercito - it seems Stasis was very keen to present and show off the mayor's daughter's shoes as if they were trophies. :D

So yes I'd be More than happy to make more scenes like that for you, that's no problem at all. :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Trackman281 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm

I think it's because Tina knows that Angel's nervous shaking might start again, so Tina just wanted to knock them out quickly. :D
Makes sense. I am sure Tina would have preferred to be a little less rough but she knew she needed to take two guards on at the same time and make sure Roberta and Francine were knocked out quickly so they couldn't fight back or raise the alarm. At least she was nice enough to wrap them up to keep them warm.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Don't worry, I'll try and bring back, all the gadgets you've come to expect from the sisters in the next chapter for you. ;) :D
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

A very enjoyable chapter with an unusual new villain. Tina and her friends have assembled quite a rogues' gallery, and the Puppeteer is one of their more distinctive foes - I like the creative ways she knocks her victims out, as well as her strange and creepy motivation for stealing clothes.

Some original ideas for uniforms here as well - ice cream lady, toll booth operator, ticket inspector, auctioneer. Creative means of disguise, for certain, although I was hoping that more would be done to utilize the disguises themselves. But I guess part of the Puppeteer's character is that she doesn't do much with the disguises.

Rebecca and Linda are so very awkward around one another - it's almost like they want to keep getting knocked out so they can spend more time together. :lol:

And the shout-outs! Kind of hard to miss, but appreciated. :) I can only hope you are correct that Dr. Chen will face justice; we can only wait and see. (Also, if the Spacesuit series takes place in the same universe as the Utopia series, what does that mean for the differing geographies of the series - real vs. fictional cities and countries? This is going to keep me up all night. :lol: )

A fun chapter all around; it's been quite a good week for stories at the board.
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

I'll paraphrase tirepanted a little, but indeed the first thing I noticed was the return of the unique original sets of clothes. First time an ice cream lady is mugged at my knowledge. Pretty sure this is the first toll booth operator as well. Ticket inspectors are also a rarity.

The uniform stealings themselves were as solid as ever. Still good descriptions.

Your knack for creating unique villains with their own distinct identity, design, moveset, etc. returns once more. Puppeteer's scene with Poppy was especially noticeable. A chokehold performed with the legs... In general, Puppeteer's unnerving way of moving definitively gives her a unique, and slightly creepy, edge. I guess this would have worked even better in a movie... Her motivations also make her stand out, as she's basically stealing uniforms for the need of 'playing' different characters, not for any kind of profit like most villains.

I appreciated the two storylines: Stasis' comical one, and Tina's and Angel's more serious one.
Stasis' subplot was definitively very funny, especially because of how over-the-top it becomes with a car chase... over a pair of shoes. Plus Stasis who can't help but stop to buy something to eat at the end! :lol:
Tina's interactions with Soph at the beginning, and with Angel during their mission were very sweet to witness. Nice display of her kind personality. She's basically the heart of their group, and these little details show it. Angel's character development is also shining in this part: both with small details such as her worrying for the safety of the guards they mugged and with her interactions with Tina, such as them having fun together at the end of the mission. I guess my only regret is that we didn't see Tina and Angel in action longer, as there was only one uniform stealing and one fight. Well, I guess there will be other occasions...

Rebecca and Linda return. And their running-gag is still funny. (Plus, that ending. :lol: ) I guess they're a little like Ashley. Minor characters who were (un)lucky enough to be noticed because of one detail, and are now recurring characters. Wonder what the next step of their relationship will be... :lol:

I, of course, appreciated a lot the little shot-outs. Thanks! ;) Though a part of me can't help but feel a little like tirepanted about the internal logic of the world when the references are that developed and explicit. As indeed the Utopia/Vigilante storylines take place in a fictional world with fictional countries, what does it mean for this world's geography? (That's why I try to remain a little vague and to only use very minor characters in direct shot-outs, unless there's an in-story justification for the different worlds to collide, such as with world-jumping.) Though seeing your characters discuss ohter characters made me curious to see how they would react if they met each other... Maybe one day, in a non-canon crossover? Who knows? :lol:
Another part of me realizes that I'm taking it too seriously. A bit like when Indiana Jones makes a brief shot-out to Star Wars, it isn't meant to hint that the two series take place in the same universe, just to be a nice shot-out. Plus, if we run on the Multiverse theory, then there's technically a universe where there's a Primrose Security and a shady businesswoman hunted by uniform stealers called Roxane in Tina's world. :lol: Also, was the appearance of the Neon Gang just a unrelated shot-out or some foreshadowing?
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Tirepanted - I guess the puppeteer is a little creepy, because she literally embodies all things USB, all she wants to do is impersonate women, it is as Tina deduced, she could just spend all day stealing uniforms and pretending to be the women she's replacing and she'd still go to bed wanting more and more. :D

I guess that was the good thing about having the puppeteer around, because she just steals uniforms left, right and center. She would steal the uniform off of any woman doing any profession just for that rush of impersonating them for a little while. :D

Rebecca and Linda certainly do harbour feelings for one another, but don't worry, for Libido will always be there to give them a little nudge towards each other. :D :lol:

I see your thinking, but that's why I tried to be a little vague with the details. I included the characters names and their histories yes, but I never revealed where they were or things like that, all Tinker knows is that outside of Heartfelt City. There are many other villains and their are many other groups of infiltrators. So she has to keep tabs on everyone, just incase they find themselves face to face with them. :D ;)

Plus, both your good self and Rufus are my favourite authors so I can't reference one without referencing the other. 8-)

As always, I am very pleased that you enjoyed it. :D

Rufusluciousvan - Yes, you've hit the nail right on the head. The Puppeteer suffers from such an identity crisis disorder that her entire life is now just wondering around the city, mugging women for their uniforms and then impersonating them for a little bit before moving on to the next one. She's completely shed her own real name and life, hence why she believes she's a puppet. :)

She can be considered creepy as well as she doesn't impersonate women for infiltrations or for disguise purposes, she literally mugs women for their clothing so she can genuinely impersonate them. She does their shifts and their jobs so she can actually get a rush of knowing what it's like to be them. Then she'll just move on to find her next victim. She craves disguises, she must just lay awake at night itching and scratching for the morning to come so she can impersonate more women. She lives all things USB thats for sure. :D

Stasis has her priorities straight in life doesn't she. :lol: she loves food, but to get food she needs credits, shoes bring in a lot of credits, so Stasis naturally wants them, regardless of the lengths she has to go to. :lol: everyone should remember one thing about Stasis......... NEVER get in between Stasis and a good meal. 8-)

With everything that has happened to her, Angel has now become somewhat concerned for every woman that gets mugged for their clothing. Because yes she knows full well that infiltrators have to steal other women's clothes for their assignments. But she also doesn't want anything bad to happen to them afterwards. So I reckon we will see Angel making sure that their victims are safe and sound in future chapters. :D

Tina will always put her sisters needs above her own. As soon as she gets wind that any of her sisters are upset, embarrassed or just don't feel great, Tina will immediately come to their aid and she won't rest until they feel better again. Tina loves her sisters that much that when one of them is upset, she'll automatically feels upset with them too. :D

Haha, Rebecca and Linda have become quite fun to write I must admit. :lol: I actually already have their next scene already detailed in my mind of what kind of situation they'll find themselves in next time. So you won't need to worry about that. They'll bump into Libido again in the next chapter. Plus it's their destiny is to bump into Libido, otherwise how will their love blossom. :D :lol:

Tinker you see is ALWAYS aware about what is going on inside and outside of Heartfelt City. She studies everything, that's how she knows so much when new infiltrators or villainesses come into the city. So naturally she is fully aware that *other* infiltrator groups exist out there. ;)

That's why I tried not to use location's, yes I used names and I used a bit of their backgrounds to set the scene. But I tried to keep things like locations and countries minimal. Tinker knows that, shall we say...... *others*........ Exist, she knows what to do and what not to do around these other groups....... Hence why she strongly advised her sisters to never engage the group of infiltrators going after Roxane, but instead to work along side them as temporary partners, she knows how strong and adaptable they are. ;)

But..... If any group or anyone eventually somehow found their way onto the streets of Heartfelt City, I can assure you, Tinker would be the first to know, she always is. :D ;)

I really do want to do more with the Neon Goons at some point. I think that scene served two purposes. Firstly to indicate and to show that they were aware of Phoebe's absence, but that they still fully support her and she's welcome back anytime........ Secondly I think it was to show a bit of dominance, at some point they will be back out on the streets and as soon as the Neon Goons are back out. You know that they'll immediately reclaim their title of being the most dangerous, most feared, most violent...... And most sexually active....... Gang in the whole of Heartfelt City. :D :D

Many, many thanks for your amazing feedback. :D
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

FREE BEER!!!!!.............Sorry, just had to get your attention. Anyway, I've got several ideas for chapters running around my head and I must admit I'm struggling to work out which one I want to do next as I can't exactly write all of them at once. So I want to give all of You the sort of power to say which one I should focus all my energy on for next week's chapter. So please read the title's and the quick synopsis of them below and let me know which one you like to see most. Now there are no right or wrong answers as all of them will be written, I'd just like to know which one's takes your interest the most......

Oh and before I forget YES, all of the chapters will feature multiple USB scenes (naturally), multiple knock outs and of course, ditsy guards that always seem to let their guards down, and of course NEW Gadgets galore. Don't worry I've got you covered on all those fronts. ;)

Izanagi's Burden

Izanagi is a woman whose mother was an infiltrator and her father a phantom. She is shunned by both sides because of her heritage, Izanagi has come to Heartfelt City in search of something valuable to her family. Tina and Angel will band together to try and take her on. I'm going to include one heck of a fight scene as I know some people would like the fight scenes to be a little more longer

Oil, Sweat & Tears

Tinker and Tina will be partnering up this time after coming across a prototype A.I by the name of Higgs ( a reference to the Higgs equation) who longs to be reunited with his soul mate, another prototype A.I by the name of Gaia (a reference to Gaia, who is the Greek mother of all life). Tinker and Tina will be infiltrating a high security militarized facility in order to reunite the two A.I's because whether your man, beast or machine, there's someone out there for everyone

Hashtag's Are SO Last Decade

You know her, you hate her, you love and you wanted her back........Bianca returns after being released from prison from funding by her patreon followers and now she's back on the streets live streaming all of her Uniform Stealing shenanigans, looks like it won't be long before Stasis gets wind of this and a second confrontation between the two takes place. ;)

Sister's, Uniforms & Gadgets

The sisters all go together on this assignment as another shipment has arrived in Heartfelt City and another garrison of an all female security service has been called in to safe guard it, but what the sisters don't know is that the Captain of this security force, knows what happened to the last all female security force from the previous shipment so they've hired one of the Phantoms to help monitor the docks........Can the sisters evade the phantom's glare so they can steal all the uniforms and replace all of the guards, or will this single Phantom know exactly what to look out for when dealing with a potential Infiltrator incident.

................Well there you go, which of these would you like me to focus my energy on, as I say, they'll all be written and they all feature everything you've come to know and expect from the sisters, I'd just like to know which of these stories would you like to hear first? :D :D

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”