Vendela: Of Ice And Fire

Trackman281

Re: Vendela: Of Ice And Fire

Post by Trackman281 »

Tirepanted - of course, having a lone wolf infiltrator is good from time to time, but with a team of characters you can really add things like, drama, character development and of course well needed Comedy. :D

But this is of course, something you have already mastered as your stories feature incredible teams with perfect group dynamics. :D

While yes Sareena and Iris certainly won't have the best of friendships, I want these two to have almost like a Tom & Jerry relationship of where there always trying to outdo each other, annoy each other and fight each other. But then when the situation calls for it, they'll temporarily come together and work together......... Then when it's over they'll immediately go back to competing against one another, thats the beauty of Fire and Ice haha. :D :lol:

That's no problem, I think I just wanted to show how Vendela already views these two women, I also think that she wanted to see what would happen if she suddenly called them her new besties hahaha. :D :lol:
As an aside, that was quite an amusing opening and response to the scene from Pakal. I want to do something similar in my "Spacesuit" storyline, though my stories are not quite as fantasy-oriented as Pakal or Vendela.
Hhmm.... How's this, this is just my idea and I imagine you'll probably come up with something more creative. :) maybe Ashley could be talking to one of her colleagues, when thst colleagues could ask whats the strangest thing that's ever happened to her. Then Ashley could recall what happened as well as give her own views and verdicts over the situation.

Again that was just a very quick idea. :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

As rufusluciusivan already noted, the scene where Vendela takes out Evie and Beatrice was fantastic!

Love the image of her walking behind the two sentries so she can get information from their conversation while both women remain oblivious to her presence.

Then we get the wonderfully sexy scene of the angels touch in use. Not only does it knock the women out but it turns them on with a wave of pleasure while it does it. Love the comment "they both let out faint but noticeable little grunts of pleasure before they fell asleep with little smiles across their faces." Really sexy. As it the image of their heads resting against each other. And of course I love Beatrice's underwear. Naughty girl!
Last edited by meditions142 on Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditions142 - Vendela's angelic touch will always bring a little bit of sexual pleasure to any woman she touches, it's just how her power works. :D

Yes it seems that Beatrice was planning a little bit of a sexy time after her shift didn't she, even in fantasy worlds, these guards still need to have a sex life don't they. ;)

Many thanks and always, I'm greatly pleased you enjoyed it. :D

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”