Vendela: Of Ice And Fire

Trackman281

Vendela: Of Ice And Fire

Post by Trackman281 »

NOTE: I am sorry it's taken me a while to get this chapter posted but I actually had it finished earlier on in the week, but I didn't like it, I thought it was too dark for my liking, so I scrapped it and re-worked it, I really want to try and make this series, LIGHT HEARTED and a joyful experience. As you read this, I think you'll get a good idea as to what direction, I'm taking the series in. :D

*******************************************************************************************************************************************************************

VENDELA: OF ICE AND FIRE

A bright light flashed and the five women mysteriously disappeared into thin air without a trace.

“RRRAARRRGGGHHH!!!!” The three daughters screamed in anger as their home engulfed in flames.

Alicia calmly gets to her feet, looks at herself in a reflection as she brushes the dust off of herself and adjusts her hat accordingly, before turning to her daughters who are still screaming with anger.

“DANIELLE, ISABELLE, GRETCHEN. Please calm yourselves, this isn’t exactly the first time our home has been set ablaze.” Alicia says calmly as apparently this isn’t the first time their home has been burnt down.

“But mother, where did they come from!” Danielle snaps.

“I’m not exactly sure, although one of them smelt like a..........SHAPESHIFTER.......But I haven’t smelt the presence of a shapeshifter in decades, hhhmm fascinating.” Alicia thinks to herself trying to make sense of what just happened.

Suddenly Isabelle’s eyes widen in delight.

“Wait.......Wait......I heard them, the one who threw fire was named COULTER..........We now know one of their names, doesn’t this mean we can hunt them down!” Isabelle says with a growl as her teeth grow sharper.

“Hhhhmmm, I’m not familiar with any mages by the name of COULTER.........*sigh*.........And I just had new curtains fitted into that damn house as well.” Alicia replies.

The three daughters turn to their mother.

“But then, where did they come from? Did the amulet we acquired bring them here?” Gretchen asks.

Alicia grabs the amulet from her handbag.

“Possibly, amulets are used for more than just being keys you know. Either way, come daughters, we have to find ourselves a new house and quickly.” Alicia’s eyes turn from orange back to their original colour.

The three daughters quickly take one last look at where the five mysterious women were once standing before they mysteriously disappeared, then the three daughter quickly gave one last sniff in the air to see if they could pick up their scent........The five women’s scent had vanished and was nowhere to be found.

The daughters then demonically grumbled to each other in annoyance before their eyes referred back to their original colours too and their fangs receded back in. The three daughters then ran to catch up with their mother who was already walking down the street.

“Did you smell the one with the white hair, she smelt so innocent......So delicious!” Danielle asked her sisters.

Isabelle and Gretchen smiled in acknowledgement as they too managed to get a quick sniff of the white hair women’s purity before she vanished.

The four demonic women made their way down the streets and off to find their new home, what happened to them was certainly unexpected, but in this land of magic, myth and fable, one should always expect, the unexpected.

*************************************************************************************************************************

The beautiful early night moon glistens down on the land of Eredena, covering the tops of the tree’s with a perfect crystal shine. Vendela herself sits atop the edge of a cliff leaning back and taking in the moonlight night.

“This world is so peaceful, I mean yeah apart from those horrific demons, the world itself is nothing short of beautiful.” Vendela recollects to herself unaware that someone is attempting to sneak up on her.

Suddenly Vendela hears a rustling behind her, before a female figure leaps from one of the tree tops.

“Die, demon of the night!” The figure shouts as she leaps from the tree top.

Vendela quickly draws her sword ready to defend herself, she quickly notices that her attacker is wearing a guards uniform from the town she was just in, only this uniform seems to be very........wet.

The attacker magically creates a sword out of thick ice as she comes crashing down. Both Vendela and her attackers sword clash right into each other’s.

“A Cryomancer, this far West?” Vendela thinks to herself.

Vendela manages to smash the ice sword in half using her own enchanted sword. The Cryomancer summons a volley of ice picks and fires them straight at Vendela. Vendela instantly places two finger on the floor and whispers a chant, suddenly a pink bubble forms around Vendela smashing all ice picks as they break against the pink bubble.

As the pink bubble evaporates, the Cryomancer performs an ice blasts knocking Vendela off her feet but blowing her hood down in the process, letting the Cryomancer see Vendela’s long silver hair blow in the night sky.

“What? A Nephilim.........But this is impossible, there hasn’t been a Nephilim sighting in over two hundred and fifty years.” The Cryomancer thinks to herself.

“Geez, what’s your problem!” Vendela shouts, hoping to gain an understanding as to why a Cryomancer would suddenly attack her.

“What trickery is this demon? You’re not fooling me by pretending you’re a Nephilim!” The Cryomancer shouts back while making a spiked mace out of ice in her hands.

Vendela quickly rubs her head and notices her hood fell down during the scuffle.

“Whoops.....Eeerrr, yes this may genuinely be a hell of a tough pill to swallow, but my name is Vendela and YES I am a Nephilim.......It’s nice to meet you.” Vendela says, again hoping to gain some information.

But as this happens a long dark figure emerges from the trees, it has razor sharp teeth, long claws, dark red eyes and small horns upon it’s head.

“Uuuurrrkkkk......Nephilim FILTH!” The creature shouts as it bears witness to Vendela.

“Oh, is this a friend of yours?” Vendela asks looking at the Cryomancer.

“Nah, we just met.” She responds staring at the tall figure.

“Get lost Cryomancer, this hybrid filth is mine go........Magic up an ice cream or something.” The demonic figure says pushing passed the Cryomancer.

The Cryomancer eyes widen as the blatant disrespect she had just received.

“Now then hybrid scum, prepare yourself for you are about to leave this......OOOOOFFFFFF!” The tall demonic figure is suddenly smashed in the face by a giant ice boulder and the creature tumbles off of the cliff screaming in the process.

“Ha, how’s THAT for an ice cream, you STUPID demon...........There I think I’ve made my point.” The Cryomancer says, brushing her hands in satisfaction.

She hears another rustle and turns quickly to see Vendela innocently smiling at her.

“Hey, you know that was pretty cool.” Vendela says with a smile.

“Yeah well........It had it coming.” The Cryomancer coldly replied.

“Look, I think we got off on the wrong foot, so let’s try again. Hi I’m Vendela and it’s very nice to meet you, what’s your name?” Vendela says offering her hand as an introduction.

The Cryomancer frowned, possibly weary of a sudden attack but cautiously replied anyway.

“The name’s Iris.” The Cryomancer now responded, revealing her name to be Iris.

The Cryomancer gingerly shook Vendela’s hand.

“Well that’s a lovely name. Hey I don’t know about you, but I’m getting a little bit chilly out here, I know there is a town just down the road, shall we go find a place to warm up? Maybe find a drink or a meal?” Vendela said with confidence.

“I don’t feel the cold.” Iris defiantly said.

Vendela looked at Iris’s soaking wet uniform.

“True, but something tells me that guard’s uniform your wearing is very uncomfortable being soaking wet and everything. Plus even though you’re a Cryomancer, I bet you still get hungry don’t you. SO, why don’t we head into town, find a nice tavern and I’ll buy you the biggest meat and vegetable stew they have on the menu, how does that sound, my treat.” Vendela said hoping to sway Iris to join her.

Iris looks down at the soaking wet guard uniform she’s wearing and realises that it is a little bit itchy, she then hears her stomach grumble in hunger. Iris then rolls her eyes and sighs.

“Fine....But I’m going to need a change of clothes first.” Iris comments.

“That’s fine, I need a change of clothes too as this outfit makes me stand out a little bit and I’m almost certain you mugged a guard for that uniform, which means you know all about taking down women for their clothing too......BUT I really do mean this......I do NOT kill women for their clothing, so you can get that idea out of your head right now.” Vendela said to Iris with a serious tone.

“That’s fine, I only kill demons anyway.” Iris replied.

Suddenly a faint of noise of a cart coming up the road in heard followed by the sound of two female voices.

“I have an idea, Iris lie down in the middle of the road.” Vendela says as an idea runs through her mind.

Iris grumbles about it, but does it anyway.

*************************************************************************************************************************

A medium sized cart is being pulled up the road by a horse, riding are two women by the names of “Ruby” and “Sian”.

Sian is wearing a long blue skirt with laced leather boots, a baggy light blue shirt with a purple scarf wrapped around her neck, she has white skin, brown eyes and long flowing strawberry blonde hair. Ruby, who is steering the cart is also wearing long laced leather boots, but is instead wearing a long brown cotton skirt, a dark red baggy shirt with a light red scarf wrapped around her neck, she also has white skin but has long light brown hair and dark blue eyes. Sian is 26 years old while Ruby is 29 years old.

As the cart pulls along the road, they stop upon noticing a figure lying motionless in the road. Sian and Ruby quickly jump out of the car and rush to her aid. They both bend down and roll the figure’s body over.

“Oh my stars, Ruby, I think she’s dead, look her skin is so pale and her body is so cold to the touch!” Ruby explains to her friend.

Iris clenches her fist as she’s taking this as an insult.

Vendela creeps up behind the two unsuspecting women and rubs her hands together while casting a spell. The spell she’s using is a electro stun spell, which knocks out anyone it touches. Second later Vendela’s hands begin to spark.

“I’ll grab one of the blankets from the cart, we can take her body into town.” Ruby says thinking of a plan.

“Great idea, I’ll see if I can find any form of identification on her so we can..........GAHAGAHAGAHAGAHAGAHA!” Suddenly both Sian and Ruby get a sudden stun jolt all through their bodies.

Both Sian and Ruby then both let out a little moan each before falling face down unconscious with their bums directly pointing upwards into Vendela’s face.

“Oh ladies, I am flattered, but you’re not my type tehe.” Vendela says noticing Sian and Ruby’s bums up in the air.

Iris gets to her feet.

“The nerve of this cow, did you hear what she said about me?........Clearly they’ve never seen a Cryomancer MASTER before.” Iris says defending her honour.

Vendela chuckles to herself before rolling Sian and Ruby onto their back so she can strip them. She unlaces the women’s boots before slipping them off of their feet, she then pulls down and removes their skirts, before she gently unwraps and removes the scarves off of them. Finally she undoes and pulls the lades shirts off of their bodies. It’s here we see that Sian is wearing a light blue loin cloth held together with a piece of string, she also has a long strip of white cloth running around breasts, covering her nipples in the process.

Ruby on the other hand is wearing a dark piece of fabric which is wrapped her hips then tucked in between her legs, covering her modesty, she is also wearing a dark brown cloth wrapped around breasts but has a knot tied just above one of her shoulders so it doesn’t accidently slip down, showing everyone her bare breasts.

With this, Vendela casts a bondage spell to which several magical bonds form and quickly wrap around Sian and Ruby’s bodies tightly tieing them both up by their wrists, arms, torso’s, legs and their ankles. She then grabs a few sheets of cloth from the cart and wraps them around their mouths to use as gags. Realizing that it is quite cold out, Vendela grabs a few sheets from the cart and wraps up both Sian and Ruby with them, so they don’t catch a cold or anything.

“Here, I guess you’ll want to wear the blue outfit, with you being a Cryomancer and all.” Vendela says chucking Iris Sian’s clothing.

“Hhhmmm.......I do like the blue one.” Iris remarks as she strips out off her wet clothing and put on Sian’s clothing.

Vendela puts on Ruby’s clothing then turns her attention towards the two women one more time.

“I know your both heavily unconscious so you can’t hear me, but just so you know, during the day this road is a common route used by merchants and traders, so don’t worry someone will find you two in the morning, until then, sleep tight ladies.” Vendela says before getting onto the cart.

With Vendela and Iris now wearing their new outfits they then take the cart down the road and head into town.

Once they are in the town Vendela and Iris stop the cart, Vendela quickly casts a spell to dye her hair brown and her red eye blue, just like her other eye, she unshackles the horse and gives it a bucket of hay to eat as well as a bucket of water to drink. After this they both head into a local tavern, where Vendela makes good on her promise and buys Iris a big bowl of stew with three different types of meat and eight different types of vegetables, all marinating in a nice thick broth.

“Aaaaahhhh. That’s so much better.” Iris says in relief after finishing her meal.

“So tell me Iris, what brings you this far West and how did you know I had demon heritage.” Vendela says to iris with a low toned voiced so nobody would hear her says she had demon heritage.

Iris pulls out a compass that seems to point directly at Vendela.

“This compass has been magically infused to always point in the direction of a demon, naturally it picked up you were a half demon and that’s how I found you........You see, a couple of years ago, my village was attacked by a horde of demons, my entire clan was wiped out, I’m afraid I’m the only one left, so you see, I hunt demons in revenge for them wiping out my clan.” Iris states clutching the compass.

Vendela gently squeezes Iris’s hand.

“I’m sorry that happened to you and your people.” Vendela says with a sympathetic tone.

“Eeerrr......Yeah......Whatever.......It’s cool.” Iris says, clearly not liking the idea of showing any emotions.

When they had both finished, the found an Inn to spend the night with both of them buying their own separate rooms. But however the next morning they were awoken by the sounds of people in chatting in the streets. Vendela and Iris quickly joined each othter out the front to see what all the commotion was.

“Hey what’s on?” Vendela asked.

“It’s the Redjacks. They’ve captured a prisoner and they’re going to use them to bring forth an evil spirit onto our village. WE’RE DOOMED!” One of the villagers explained.

“A prisoner, wait maybe I can help. My friend here and I can you, we can free this prisoner and stop the Redjacks!” Vendela quickly proclaimed while also pointing towards Iris.

“Wait........When the hell did I say we were friends?” Iris said, not liking the idea of being roped into something.

The townspeople all turned to see Vendela pick her sword and hold it up to the morning sun letting is shine with hope, with this all the men and women of the town fell to their knees and started cheering with joy.

“A noble warrior is here. She will have us, she will stop the Redjacks. Go forth brave knight!” The townspeople all cried out.

“But wait, first my friend and I need to know, who are the Redjacks?” Vendela asked.

“Seriously, there’s that friend word again.......” Iris muttered.

The townspeople all stood and one of them pointed into the forest.

“They’re hideout is deep in the woods, the Redjacks believe that humanity should of surrendered to the demons during the war so they try and bring forth as many demons and evil entities as they can. They all wear crimson red armour, you can’t miss them, they capture mages, sorcerers and other beings with magical abilities to perform their rituals!” One of the townspeople explained.

“Have no fear. We shall stop them, come on FRIEND, let’s go and save the town!” Vendela said running off into the forest while the townspeople cheered again with joy.

“That’s three times now, you said the word friend........You’re doing this to annoy me aren’t you!” Iris called out as she ran to catch up with Vendela.

Vendela and Iris made their way deep into the forest, keeping their wits sharp the whole time in case of an ambush, but during this time, in order to break the silence, Vendela explained to Iris about her being a Nephilim and how her Mother was an Angel and her Father was a Demon. Vendela took joy in the knowledge that two beings.....One that represented all things light and one that represented all things dark, put their difference aside when they both found the strongest thing in the universe........LOVE...........Vendela wants to bring as much joy and love in the world as she possibly can while trying to stop all things bad, so she can represent the ideals and love that both her Mother and Father clearly envisioned when they fell in love.

As they got in deeper, Vendela wiped away her spell, so her natural silver hair could come back as well as her one red eye, she preferred her natural look, but fully understood why people might be scared by her real look, so that’s why she always casts spells to dye her hair and change her one red eye, when ever she’s in public places. Vendela suddenly stopped and pulled Iris behind a tree after hearing what sounded like a female voice coming from just up ahead.

“Gggrrr, stupid skirt, I can barely bend my knees in this thing.” Iris grumbled to herself.

“Well then, what say we get ourselves a change of clothes?” Vendela said pointing to the two female Redjacks that had appeared from the clearing.

The two female Redjacks were both wearing crimson red suits of armour which consisted of full body plates covering their chests and arms, they had knee armour plates, which covered their entire lower bodies and they were wearing medium helmets which covered most of their heads, but left room for their faces. They both had thick hide boots on. With steel long swords hanging from their holsters One of the Redjacks was 34 years old, she had dark skin, hazel eyes and short black hair, her name was Evie. The second female had white skin, spring green eyes, short brunette hair, was 31 years old and named Beatrice.

Beatrice and Evie, patrolled through the woods, while talking about the prisoner that they had recently captured, Vendela snuck in behind making sure to listen to the pieces of information that the two Redjacks were talking about in the process.

When they finished talking, Vendela felt her Angelic energy flow through her body as her finger tips glowed a warm yellow, she was ready to use her Angelic touch once more.......She grabbed both Beatrice and Evie by surprise by wrapping her hands around their mouths and quickly shifted all of her weight backwards to they all fell on the floor. It didn’t take long for the angelic touch to take effect, as very soon both Beatrice and Evie felt a nice warm feeling overflow their bodies, they both let out faint but noticeable little grunts of pleasure before they fell asleep with little smiles across their faces.

Vendela turned to Iris and gave a double thumbs up to signal that it was all clear, to which Iris quickly hurried over to join her. The women then stripped the Redjacks of their armour, while they were stripping them, they were paying very close attention as to how their armour was laced up, so they knew how to put in on correctly themselves.

It’s here we see Evie is wearing a purple thin piece of fabric gently covered her dignity and a soft feeling white sheet was gently wrapped around her breasts several times to make it stayed put. Beatrice was wearing a thin netting like fabric which only really covered the top part of her Vagina, leaving Iris and Vendela to nearly a full view of everything going on down there. It seems this even stretched to her makeshift bra as well as a thin piece of fabric only covered the very point of her nipples and nothing else.

Iris rolled her eyes and shook her heat and Beatrice’s slutty looking underpants before she ripped the skirt she was wearing into several bonds and quickly tied up Beatrice’s ankles and wrists before places a few strands around her mouth as gag. Vendela followed suit as she too ripped the thick skirt she was wearing to make bonds, she quickly trussed up Evie, by securing her legs, ankles, arms and wrists before applying a few strands around Evie’s mouth as a gag. Vendela then propped Evie and Beatrice’s body side by side, and watched as their heads gently rested against one another’s.

“Aaaawww, that’s kind of sweet.......Anyway have no fear ladies, the next patrol should come by here in a few hours, but we’ll be long gone by then, keep each other company now okay.” Vendela whispered, even though this was useless as both Evie and Beatrice were both heavily out cold.

Iris just scoffed as a response..........After this, both Iris and Vendela got changed into Beatrice and Evie’s suits of armour before making their way down towards the hideout.

Once they were inside, Vendela made sure she recalled exactly the parts she heard the two Redjacks talking about as they made their way through the complex. They nodded to any Redjack who was wearing the same armour as them and they saluted to any Redjack that looked like they were higher than them. They made their way around the hideout until they finally came across the cell block, as they went inside Iris’s eyes widened when she saw who the prisoner was. Just before she burst out laughing.

“HAHAHAHA, Hey Vendela, their prisoner is just some worthless Pyromancer.” Iris said laughing her head off.

Vendela peered in through the cell door and saw a woman, she was 25 years of age, she had Asian skin with strong Asian facial features, she had natural inferno Red hair, her eyes were naturally fire yellow, she was wearing a basic orange and black Pyromancy uniform, with her wrists locked in some sort of enchanted handcuffs and she was NOT happy to see a Cryomancer laughing at her.

A Pyromancer is an individual who has the power to create, manipulate and control fire. They are natural enemies of Cryomancers because of their conflicting elements.

“Hey what’s the matter, Pyromancer, did they arrest you for not lighting a BIRTHDAY CANDLE properly hahahaha!” Iris joked.

The Pyromancer kicked her cell door with embarrassment.

“I should have known a scum sucking Cryomancer would have aligned themselves with these worthless heretics!” The Pyromancer shouted.

“Ssshhhh....Shhhhh, keep it down you two, or someone might hear. No we don’t work with the Redjacks. Let me introduce myself.......Hello, my name is Vendela, it’s very nice to meet you and we’re actually hear to rescue you, please hold on while I find the switch to the open your cell.” Vendela said introducing herself.

“Pfft, you must have come up with the idea then, because there’s no way a Cryomancer could EVER, come up with something, simple as a plan.” The Pyromancer said with a cocky smile toward Iris.

“You watch your tone, you little spark, or I’ll freeze down like SUNDAY SUPPER!” Iris yelled through the door.

Vendela just chuckled to herself as she actually found it quite cute, listening to these two bicker, she pulled a lever on the wall which opened the cell door, she then grabbed the set of keys hung up on the wall and rushed over to the Pyromancer, she then unclipped and removed the hand restraints and watch as the Pyromancer rubbed the feeling back into her wrists.

“There you are, now we can properly introduce ourselves, as I said my name is Vendela and this is my friend Iris and..........” Vendela stopped talking when she saw the two women fighting each other.

“Die, you stupid MATCH STICK!” Iris said trying to punch the Pyromancer.

“Screw you, you dumb little ICE CUBE!” The Pyromancer shouted as she tackled Iris over a table.

Both women laded several punches onto each other before Vendela pulled the apart, Vendela’s eyes then widened as she had to quickly duck and roll out of the way, because Iris had just unleashed an ice blast from her hands while the Pyromancer had just launched a blast of fire from her hands. Both women’s power were equally as strong so for a moment a stale mate happened, they didn’t even notice that a female Redjack had entered the room.

The female Redjack, had Asian skin, medium length black hair, tied back, dark brown eyes, she was wearing the same armour as Beatrice and Evie, she was 36 years old and was named “Shannon”.

“By the great Goddess herself, what is going on in here?” Shannon shouted after hearing all the commotion outside.

Vendela quickly powered up her Angelic Touch and wrapped her hands around Shannon’s mouth.

“Trust me, you don’t want to know.” Vendela said answering Shannon’s query.

“MMMMPPPHHH....mmmpphhhh.........Oooommmmm......” Vendela felt Shannon’s body go all relaxed before she fell to the floor unconscious.

Vendela, while still having her hand wrapped around Shannon’s mouth, watched as Iris and the Pyromancer hadn’t even seen Vendela knock out Shannon. Vendela then kissed into her free hand and blew what was known as an *Angel’s Kiss* towards the two women. The spell came out a faint light pink bubble, one popped on Iris’s cheek while another popped on the Pyromancer’s cheek, temporarily relaxing them and trying to stop blasting each other. The two women then looked at each other then looked at Vendela who was still holding Shannon in a hand gag.

“Oopps, sorry, forgot to let go didn’t I.” Vendela said finally taking her hand off of Shannon’s mouth, who was already in a deep blissful sleep by this point.

“Here you go, put on her armour, you’ll need it for a disguise, now while I strip her, let’s try one last time, hello my name is Vendela, it’s awesome to meet you, this is my friend Iris and please, what is your name?” Vendela said as she began to strip Shannon of her armour.

“My name is Sareena and I’m a master Pyromancer.” The Pyromancer now known as Sareena introduces herself.

“That’s a lovely name too, it’s a pleasure to meet you.” Vendela responds as she finishes stripping Shannon.

It’s here we see Shannon is wearing a thick piece of cloth around her breasts with two pieces of string, one around each of her shoulders, keeping the cloth upright. Below Shannon is wearing perfectly fitted loin cloth, which covers both of her bum cheeks and her private area nicely. Vendela then casts her bondage spell and a series of binds tie up Shannon’s feet, thighs, arms and ankles before she grabs a cloth hanging on the wall and wraps it around Shannon’s mouth as a gag. She then passes Shannon’s uniform to Sareena and waits for her to get changed.

“Pfft, it looks your arse is too fat for that uniform.” Iris jabs.

“Go make an ice cream or something.” Sareena responds as she gets changed.

“Hey! The last time something said to me, it was thrown off a cliff!” Iris said trying to sound tough.

“Aaww, what was it.......Your sense of decency.” Sareena mocked as she finished getting changed.

Iris just muttered and grumbled under her breath at Sareena’s comeback, while Vendela dragged Shannon’s body into the jail cell, hoping no one would find her for at least a few hours. Vendela then sat back and started to giggle.

“What’s so funny?” Sareena asked.

“You two are. I like the little banter you two have. I can already tell, this is going to be the BEGINNING of a beautiful friendship between the three of us.” Vendela said putting her arms around Iris and Sareena.

But before they could answer Vendela grabbed them both by their hands. “Come on besties, let’s get out of here!” Vendela shouted after declaring Iris and Sareena as her new best friends.

They retraced their steps back out of the hideout with Sareena making sure she kept her helmet as much over her head as she could, so nobody could recognise her. After a while they reached the exit and were greeted by the warm midday sun and luscious blue skies. All three women took in a deep breath each as the nice weather felt good on their faces.

“So what now, though I mean won’t the Redjacks eventually notice she’s missing and go looking for her, they might even return to the town and hurt people.” Iris said bringing up a good point.

Vendela closed her eyes and clutched her fists together.

“No, I WON’T let that happen, I won’t allow to get hurt from this, so for the next few days we are going to stay in the town, making sure all of the townsfolk are safe and protected, then when we know the Redjacks are definitely not showing up for revenge, that’s when we can continue onwards. I will protect everyone in that village........I will.” Vendela said with a serious tone in her voice.

“Well, that’s great and all, but first I think we should change out of these clothes, otherwise we will scare everyone back in the village if we show up wearing these suits or armour.” Sareena replied.

“Oh, good point, let’s go find some new outfits.” Vendela said returning to her positive attitude.

A while later the trio happen across a farm where they instantly spot three female farmers tending to their crops. All three women have tanned skin, probably from where they work in the sun all day. Their wearing baggy dark coloured trousers with thigh high farming boots, they have bright coloured short sleeve shirts on and they’re all wearing straw hats, to prevent the backs of their necks from getting burned.

One woman has bright blue eyes, long straight brown hair tied back in a ponytail, she’s 28 years of age and named Kathy. The second woman, while being slightly bulkier than the other two, is 27 years old, has light brown eyes, medium length fair brown hair with her fringe dangling over her eyes, this woman’s name is Alice. The third and final women is instantly the slimmest of the three and her skin isn’t as tanned as the other two, indicating that she’s the newest one of the bunch. She’s also 27 years of age, she has dark green eyes, long dark blonde hair which has been tied up so it can fit neatly under her hat. This woman’s name is Olivia.

Sareena and Iris got ready to move into position, but Vendela quickly stopped them both in their tracks, she then smiled to them and raised her hands in the air while whispering a gentle spell. Below then yellow bubbles suddenly formed around Olivia, Alice and Kathy’s heads. They were initially taken by surprise and gasped but they quickly found themselves passing out as the yellow bubbles were actually filled with strong, fast acting knock out spell. Moments later all three of the farming women, fell to their knees before landing on the floor completely unconscious, the yellow bubbles around their heads, then all popped, showing all three women while knocked out, were all perfectly fine.

Vendela, Sareena and Iris then gathered up the three farming women.

“Over there.” Vendela pointed to one of the barns.

The trio then each carried one of the women into the barn, after finding out it was empty, they quickly laid the women down and started to strip them. Once they had finished stripping them, it is shown that Olivia was wearing a bright pink loin cloth with a purple sash wrapped around her breasts, Alice was wearing a sunny yellow loin cloth with several thin orange sheets tied around her breasts with a knot at the back, while Kathy was wearing a piece of white cloth to hide her private are with a bow tie at the side of her hips to keep it in place and on around her breasts was a thick gray cloth with a small bow tie at the back, to also keep it in place.

Vendela then gently propped up the three women against a load of haystacks and sandwiched them together, with Alice and Kathy squishing Olivia in between them forcing both Alice and Kathy’s breasts to be pressed up right against Olivia’s face and head. Vendela then cast one giant bondage spell which wrapped the women tightly bodies tightly together using one spell, with of course the exception of their wrists and ankles. Vendela then found an old sheet in the barn which she tore into three pieces and wrapped it around their mouths as gags.

“I wonder if you’ll like what you see when you wake up and find yourself in-between your two friends here.” Vendela couldn’t help but jest when she saw Olivia do a bit of wriggle in-between Kathy and Alice’s bodies.

“Well look, don’t worry ladies, one of the other farmers will find you all later on today when they move some of the animals back into the barn for the night, so until then why don’t you all just sleep well, then when you wake up, enjoy each other’s company, well sweet dreams ladies.” Vendela said to the three very unconscious farming women.

Sareena got changed into Olivia’s clothes, Iris got changed into Kathy’s clothes and Vendela got changed into Alice’s clothes. After that they left the barn and started to make their way back towards the town.

On the way back to the town, Vendela listened to Sareena and Iris bicker over which one of their professions was better before they both suddenly stopped in their tracks and turned to Vendela.

“Come on Vendela, you’re the tie breaker, which do you prefer, Cyromancy or Pyromancy?” Iris asked.

Vendela scratched her head for a minute, then just simply smiled and replied with.

“I’d say the best one is the one who buys me a pint of Ale as soon as we reach the tavern back in the town.” Vendela said with a smile.

Sareena and Iris then looked at each other, before their eyes widened and they both quickly raised their hands in the air.

“I’ll buy you a pint of ale Vendela, I promise!”

“Yeah, well I’ll buy you TWO pints of ale Vendela!”

“Oh yeah, well I’ll buy you FIVE pints of ale Vendela!”

“Oh is that so, then I’ll buy you TEN pints of ale Vendela.”

“Hah, good luck because I’m going to buy you a HUNDRED pints of ale Vendela.”

“Really because I’m going to buy THE WHOLE DAMN TAVERN, for you Vendela”...........Sareena and Iris argued, trying to outdo each other.

Sareena and Iris then locked eyes and angrily growled and stared each other down, but Vendela just laughed and wrapped her left arm around Iris and wrapped her right arm around Sareena bring them both in for a friendly cuddle.

“Ladies, ladies, I was joking........I don’t let my friends spend money on me, come on I’ll buy the first pints of ale, come on my new best friends!” Vendela said taking Sareena and Iris by the hands and marching off down the street.

Sareena and Iris still looked at each other with sheer anger and hatred for one another the whole journey, when all of a sudden Sareena noticed something, she was so busy being hateful towards Iris that she had only just noticed Vendela’s silver hair, her one blue eye and her one red eye.

“Hey.........Are you a Nephilim?” She finally asks.

END OF VENDELLA OF ICE AND FIRE.
rufusluciusivan

Re: Vendela: Of Ice And Fire

Post by rufusluciusivan »

That beginning! :lol: I wasn't expecting my little reference to be referenced so soon, but it was worth it. Loves Alicia's nonchalant attitude, as if people barging in and torching your house wasn't such a big deal. :lol: One day, there'll be a crossover! :lol: (But oh no, they said that Yisüi was the pure one. Now, how am I going to feature the twist that SHE was the evil mastermind all along? Draft! I guess she'll have to stay on the side of the good guys then... :lol: Just kidding by the way. She's as nice as she appears. ;) )

No! Not demonic figure! He was my favorite character! :lol: It's as they say: the good die young... Plus, he had the best burn. (Ha! Ha! 'Burn'.) "Magic up an ice cream or something." Shots fired! :lol:

Ruby's and Sian's scene teach one thing: In the USB world, you should NEVER go help a woman in need on the road. Just leave them to rot. (Now, that's a good aesop.) :lol:

Alright, I'll stop the jokes here.

So, it looks like Vendela got her first companions. There were a few nice dialogues between them, especially when Vendela ropes her FRIEND Iris into her little mission, and Iris and Sareena's dispute over who would buy the most ale for Vendela. Plus, I think I'm smelling a potential Legolas-and-Gimli-type of friendship between Iris and Sareena. Vendela certainly seems to think that!

I won't deny that the scene with Sian and Ruby (whose name were really fitting given their choice of clothes) was sexy taken independantly . Plus, there are good lines. ("You're not my type." :lol: ) However, I think it was also maybe a little gratuitous coming from a heroic character such as Vendela. She didn't strike me as the kind of person who would assault innocent bystanders for their clothes for no good reason (by that I mean, a reason motivated by a mission), given the fact that she's presented as the heroine-type who doesn't hesitate to rush to the rescue of a village she doesn't know or wants to bring joy and love in the world. Especially innocent people who try to help a woman who seems hurt. I'm pretty sure that these two women won't be feeling much joy. :lol: (Though her use of sheets and decision to leave them next to a busy road shows that she's still a good person. However, even then, you can argue that her decision is still irresponsible. I don't think all the people using that road would be well-intentioned towards two powerless half-naked woman.) Or perhaps is it me reading too much into her character and I misinterpreted something about her personality. (But now I'm thinking of a potential scenario where Vendela has to face the consequences of her actions and rescue Sian and Ruby from a bad predicament she has inadvertently caused, learning in the process to be a little carefree when it comes to mugging people and about the consequences of her actions. I'm probably reading too much into it. :lol: )

The second half of the story was the most solid part of this chapter, with a nice infiltration of an enemy stronghold/camp, and then the encounter with Sareena.

Vendela's scene with Beatrice and Evie was pitch perfect: How quickly she assaults both of them and make them fall on the floor, then the effects of her angel touch that are still sexy to witness. Plus, Iris kink-shaming Beatrice was funny. PLUS the little detail of them being left side by side, with their heads resting against each other's...

For the scene with the farmers, I felt a little the same way as with the scene between Sian and Ruby, though in that case at least they're left in their own barn and Vendela has a reason to change clothes.

About the uniform stealings themselves, nothing to say. As always, their writing is solid, plus you're having fun with the magic powers the same way you have fun with the gadgets, and it gives originality to the scenes. The interactions between the main characters are funny and colourful. I'm curious to see what will be their group dynamic.

To conclude, a very solid story, even though I have a few reservations about Vendela's characterization for now. (As I said, because of the slight gap between her heroic goals and her eagerness to mug innocent people. Does it mean she has a different set of morality compared to humans?)
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Rufusluciusivan - Hell yeah, it'd take some planning but I'm always up for eventual / potential crossovers. :D

Hahaha, I truly believe that all good acts deserve a good reward, so I was all to eager to show you how thankful I was. :lol:

Oh no, the figure might not be dead, we saw him get pushed off a cliff, but we didn't hear a splat did we, so is he alive......No he's dead......Or is he?......Nah he's dead........But then again? ;) :lol:

No, no, feel free to joke as much as you like, we all like to have a laugh and damn those jokes makes me smile. :lol:

I loved writing the little banter scenes between those two and I am so pleased to say that, YES, Sareena and Iris's little bickering is something that will be a common recurrence as they'll always try and outdo each other when ever they can and when they can't have a contest with each other.......They'll probably just try and blast each other again haha. :lol:

Vendela was being sneaky with Iris at the beginning, be careful around her because *yes*, she is gentle and kind hearted, she's also a cheeky one with her wording haha. ;) :D

To answer your query. :) See I believe that Vendela views the world as, all humans are kind to each other (unless there demon supporters), while naturally she believes that only species like Demons are capable of being evil, so when she left Ruby and Sian by the roadside like that, she thinks that all humans are nice so she won't see a problem. This is something that of course will need to be addressed, some point in the future as she'll need a little bit (not too much) of a wake up call. :D

You can read into it as much as you like, I always do the same thing don't I hahaha. :D :lol:

Vendela is a very kind light hearted a jokey individual, like when she saw Ruby and Sian bending over, she couldn't help but make a little light joke at their expense, Vendela's views on mugging other women for their clothing will be explored hopefully very soon, but as for now this is the information I can give you.......Vendela thinks it's okay to steal another woman's clothes so long as she does NOT kill them and she always makes sure that they are in a safe place to be discovered. These are two morals that she will never break. :D

I'm trying to think of a few spells that she could use.......I'm tempted to use a form of a "Demonic Touch", similar to that of the Angel's touch but this spell can't help but make her victims very sexually aroused. It is still NON-lethal of course........But again, I'm just thinking about it for now. :D

I think Vendela for now just has this very black and white view over WHAT things are, compared to HOW they actually are and I promise you this, her character will start to see the shades of Grey in-between in the upcoming chapters. :D
rufusluciusivan

Trackman281 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 7:25 pm To answer your query. :) See I believe that Vendela views the world as, all humans are kind to each other (unless there demon supporters), while naturally she believes that only species like Demons are capable of being evil, so when she left Ruby and Sian by the roadside like that, she thinks that all humans are nice so she won't see a problem. This is something that of course will need to be addressed, some point in the future as she'll need a little bit (not too much) of a wake up call. :D

Vendela is a very kind light hearted a jokey individual, like when she saw Ruby and Sian bending over, she couldn't help but make a little light joke at their expense, Vendela's views on mugging other women for their clothing will be explored hopefully very soon, but as for now this is the information I can give you.......Vendela thinks it's okay to steal another woman's clothes so long as she does NOT kill them and she always makes sure that they are in a safe place to be discovered. These are two morals that she will never break. :D

I think Vendela for now just has this very black and white view over WHAT things are, compared to HOW they actually are and I promise you this, her character will start to see the shades of Grey in-between in the upcoming chapters. :D
I see it better now. Indeed, I think it would be interesting to see her get a wake up call, and undergo character development. Perhaps a scenario like the one centered around Carolyn in Sisters in Arms, with a former victim confronting her about the bad she did? Or someone she mugged being the victim of a bad situation because she left her defenseless somewhere (like Sian and Ruby for instance; or another character introduced in another story)? Not necessarily while being too dark, of course.

As a side note, a Demon Touch? I'm always interested to see her use new powers.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Well with Vendela of course being half angel and half demon, we've only ever seen her use her angelic powers so far, she's got to have a few demonic one's tucked up her sleeve somewhere hasn't she. ;)

Yes, there is still one more character to be added into the group, but her backstory isn't quite set in stone, I guess I could tweak it a little seeing as how she's still in the development stage and hasn't been revealed yet. Maybe she could be a USB victim who Vendela mugs for her uniform / clothing. Hhhmm, you've got me thinking now. :D
rufusluciusivan

Trackman281 wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 9:19 pm Yes, there is still one more character to be added into the group, but her backstory isn't quite set in stone, I guess I could tweak it a little seeing as how she's still in the development stage and hasn't been revealed yet. Maybe she could be a USB victim who Vendela mugs for her uniform / clothing. Hhhmm, you've got me thinking now. :D
That could be interesting, though of course only if it fits into your story. ;)

Now, that've got me thinking too. I could see them going on an adventure to rescue a few people that fell into a bad predicament after Vendela mugged them and left them behind, perhaps about to be sold to Alicia and her daughters as sacrifices by evil humans to tie in with the main story and Vendela's character development. At random, it could be Sian and Ruby. (Sorry, I'll stop the joke here ;) I guess that these two characters made quite the impression on me. Must have been their 'defeat pose', "with their bums directly pointing upwards into Vendela’s face". It gave me an Agent Aika / Najica Blitz Tactics-vibe. :lol: Wouldn't mind hearing more about them and their fate.)
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

it could be Sian and Ruby. (Sorry, I'll stop the joke here ;) I guess that these two characters made quite the impression on me. Must have been their 'defeat pose', "with their bums directly pointing upwards into Vendela’s face". It gave me an Agent Aika / Najica Blitz Tactics-vibe. :lol: Wouldn't mind hearing more about them and their fate.)
Hhhhmmm are you subtly and very discreetly hinting that you would like to see Sian and Ruby return again. :lol: hahaha as I say a lot of time, if you ever want to see more characters or scenarios that you particularly liked. All you have to do is ask...... So yes I'll write Sian, Ruby..... And their beautiful bums ;)........ In the next chapter for you, that's no problem.

I really like that idea of yours and I thank you greatly for the inspiration so then, how does this sound for the next chapter. Preview below...... :D

While Vendela tries to restrain her two friends from destroying the town over their conflicting egos. Alicia and her daughters have settled into their new home. With this they hope to find the second amulet by offering a sacrifice in honour of the empress. But in order to do this they require two females with pure hearts. Alcia will hire the aid of a Female demon supporter / sorcerer to help fulfill this task.........hhhmmm I wonder which two women they'll find. ;)
rufusluciusivan

I won't deny that this pitch sounds enticing, and I appreciate a lot the kind attention ;) , though there's no need to force yourself to feature characters I like immediately if it doesn't work in the story. Either way, I'll be curious to see the next part. (Though don't think I have forgotten about the next installment of Tina's story. :lol: )
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Rest assured, Tina and her sisters next adventure is right on track to be released at some point on Monday as planned. That's why I was paying close attention to Alexa the contortionist from the latest Pakal chapter, good old research purposes. ;) Also, I've just finished writing a scene featuring Linda, Rebecca and of course Libido that will feature in the next chapter, looks a third date might be on the table........Might. ;)

I will read through your next Vigilante chapter today as well as I'm very keen on seeing what happens next. :)
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

I see a team is coming together in this chapter, with Vendela, Iris, and Sareena. I guess it was inevitable - none of the professional USBs in the board stories appear to be lone workers. They have to team up eventually. :)

The uniform steals were enjoyable as ever, although this being a setup chapter, some of them weren't quite as consequential to the plot. The takedown of Shannon was fun, and her arrival to break up the fight was suitably timely.

Sareena already seems like a welcome addition to the cast, and is already forming a dynamic (albeit in the case of Iris, not a healthy one) with the others. Curious to see what other characters our heroes meet.

If I had one suggestion, it would be to employ more of a "show, don't tell" style with the main characters. Vendela's line about Iris and Sareena being her new "besties" is funny, but I'm hoping for a little more development to watch their relationship grow and evolve organically. It's fun to have characters interact and have them develop based on those interactions; better to let the interactions speak for themselves, rather than spell it out. Just a thought. :)

As an aside, that was quite an amusing opening and response to the scene from Pakal. I want to do something similar in my "Spacesuit" storyline, though my stories are not quite as fantasy-oriented as Pakal or Vendela.

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”