Chapter 24: Sisters In Arms

Trackman281

Chapter 24: Sisters In Arms

Post by Trackman281 »

NOTE: It needed to be double posted because of how long it is. Here we go, let me explain to you what this chapter includes, so I hope I've included something for everyone.....
1. Multiple NEW gadgets.
2. Multiple and hopefully UNIQUE takedowns
3. TWO stories. One story is very light hearted for those who prefer that and one story is more grounded and serious for those who want to know more.
4. YES their are many guards here who have a habbit of.........Letting their guard down. ;)
5. Finally a couple of minor characters make a return as I know a certain someone, was curious to know of their fates.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
CHAPTER 24: CLONES IN ARMS

It’s the dark of night and the sisters all sleep soundly in their sleeping bags, Angel rolls on her back and hears her phone ringing, she sits up and climbs out of her sleeping bag and makes her way over to the table where her phone is. Angel picks up her phone and see’s that the caller is “Lighter”. She answers her phone and holds it to her ear.

“Hey Angel, how’s it going.” Lighter asks.

“Lighter? Where are you, where are you calling me from?” Angel calmly responds.

“Well, I’m still in that damn jungle because, that’s where I died remember?” Lighter says.

Angel swallows hard as she doesn’t know how to respond.

“Say Angel, how become Mag and Tina tried to save me, but you just stood there and watched me suffer.” Lighter follows up with.

“Lighter, I’m.........I’m so sorry I.......” Angel tries to find the correct words to say.

“Are you? Are you really?” Lighter replies.

SUDDENLY Angel bolts up in her sleeping bag, sweat dripping down her forehead, eyes widened in fear, and her body shaking like a leaf......It had all been a nightmare.

“ANGEL WAIT!” Angel shouts with her arm stretched out, still not fully realising that it was all a nightmare.

Marie was in the kitchen helping herself to a glass of water when she saw Angel bolt up. Marie put her glass in the sink and hurried round to her sisters aid. Marie is wearing a pink and white stripped sports bra with pink and white boy shorts, while Angel is wearing dark blue panties with a white vest on.

“Hey, hey, what’s up.......Ssshhh, calm down, calm down.” Marie says hurrying to her sister’s aid.

Seeing Angel is visibly distraught and her body shaking intensifies, Marie leans over and prods Tina with her foot to wake her up.

“Tina, what do I do, Angel’s had another night terror, I’m not sure what to do.” Marie says to Tina, who is just rousing round.

Tina then immediately, realizes what has happened and rolls out of her own sleeping bag and crouches in front of Angel, Tina herself is wearing dark a pair of black boy shorts with a white short sleeve T-shirt.

Tina places her hands on the side of Angel’s head, before gently pressing her own forehead into Angel’s.

“I’m here, I’m here, talk to me sister.” She says to Angel in a soft and gentle tone.

“Their ghosts just won’t leave me alone Tina, there always haunting me, making sure I never forget the pain I put them all through.......There so noisy Tina.” Angel proclaims as her body shakes rapidly.

“I know they are.......I know they are, but look at me.........One day, it’ll all go quiet again, one day it will all stop........Come here.” Tina gently pulls Angel into her arms.

Tina looks up at the ceiling and tries her hardest to fight back her own tears, she hates seeing her sisters this way, she’d do anything for them and it hurts her because Tina wishes she just had a magic wand, to magic away all of her sisters, fears and doubts. But sadly no, so Tina will do what Tina always does, she’ll be there for them, no matter what.

“Hey Angel, You will get through this, but you won’t be alone, I’ll be with you every step of the way and if that means I have to walk through hell itself with you, then so be it........I’ll hold your hand and we’ll march through the darkness together won’t we.” Tina says as she gently helps Angel back down to her pillow.

As Tina lay Angel back down in her sleeping bag, she wrapped her arms and her legs around her, so she’d feel safe and secure, but as she done this she felt a second pair of arms and legs wrap around her own, from the other side of Angel’s body.

“You can count me in too.” Marie says.

Angel turns to her left and see’s Tina holding onto her, she then looks to her right and see’s Marie holding onto her too.

“I need you, you know that, we’re sisters aren’t we, our bond is the strongest thing in the world and so no sister of mine is going to suffer in silence, I’ll help you with the agony too.” Marie explains as she cuddles in closer to Angel.

“Do you mean that?” Angel whispers.

“Of course we do.” Tina responds.

Several minutes later, Angel’s body relaxes and her heart rate goes back to normal, a few seconds after that her breathing becomes more relaxed as Angel gently falls back to sleep. Tina and Marie look at Angel then look at each other, they both give each other a confident nod, before they cuddle back up to Angel, making her feel loved, safe and refusing to leave her side.

************************************************************************************************************************

While this is going on, on the other side of the city, a late night fancy ball is still going on with some of the most wealthiest and richest people in the whole of Heartfelt City attending. However in one of the changing rooms a woman can be staring intensely into the mirror, while applying heavy black eye liner.

This woman who’s 29 years old, has pale white skin, long thigh high black leather boots with flat heels, she’s wearing a long jet black dress with thin black tights underneath, she has a studded black bracelet over each of her wrists, she had long wavy black hair and she has applied contact lenses into her eyes so they look pale white and almost ghostly.

The woman stares into the mirror when she feels her heart suddenly start racing and she slips into her mind. A flashback of roughly a year ago happens, we see the lady wearing a military uniform, even though it’s day, the thick clouds of war block out the light, she stands in the middle of a battlefield, surrounded from all corners by her fallen comrades. The lady in singing out a loud but soothing opera song, she stands there, singing for hours when finally she see’s movement in the smoke. Two males appear, both injured and making their way to the woman.

“No.....No......This can’t be all of you, three hundred of us went in.......Please, there has to be more of you.” She pleads as she see’s to her injured comrades.

The two males just sit down on a log and watch as the lady continues to sing calming opera music, hoping more would appear. Another hour passes but no one else shows.

“Captain......there’s no one else, we’re all that’s left.” One of the males struggles to say.

The lady, drops to her knees and her body starts to shake, she puts her hand in the ground and clutches the dirt beneath her hands. Three hundred walked in.......Only three were walking out.

The flashback ends and we see the woman shaking and gasping for breath for a minute, before she snaps back into reality and finishes applying her makeup, she turns to see four ready to go and very eager gothic women standing around her, all wearing different style of gothic clothing from, leather jackets, to braded skirts, spiked belts, fishnet stocking, different length leather boots and were all plastered in very heavy purple and black make up. They all had their hair dyed black.

The woman got up and waved the gothic girls to follow her, they all walked out on a medium length stage. The woman noticed all of the rich and wealthy people indulging on the finer things in life, although they were all looking on with confusion as they were under the impression it was going to be an orchestra performing at tonight’s function. One of the gothic women sat at her drums, one stood by her keyboard and the other two held onto their electric guitars. Moment later the leading woman casually held onto her Mic and gently blew on it before taking in a deep breath.

“The child without a name, grew up to be the hand. (The keyboarder started to play with her.
To watch you, to shield you, or kill on demand. (The drummer and the guitarists joined in)
The choice, she’d made, she could not comprehend.
Her blood a grim secret, they had to command.
She’s torn between her honour and the true love of her life (her eyes widen)
She prayed for both, but was denied.” The woman’s eyes glared in both fear and rage and the guitarists unleashed a series of heavy chords and rhythms, while being backed by the drummer and the keyboarder.

As this was happening, the lead singer watched as everyone in the room was falling into a deep hypnotic trance, their faces all dropped and they all stood in unison, completely under their hypnotic trance.

“The curse of her powers, tormented her life.
Obeying the crown, was a sinister price.
Her soul was tortured, by love and by pain (she reaches out into the distance)
She surely would flee, but the oath made her stay. (She bows her head in guilt)
She’s torn between her honour and the true love of her life.
She prayed for both but was denied. (Her hands shake).” After another couple of minutes, they end their song and gaze at the hypnotised crowd.

With this, the gothic women smile to each other, before they go around taking all the jewellery, the credits and anything else worth of value from the hypnotised guests, while they do this, the main woman just sits there on the stages and watches them have their fun. When it’s all said and done and their bags filled, the women all got up on stage and took a bow together.

“You’ve been a wonderful audience.” The lead singer says before they exit the stage.

*************************************************************************************************************************

“WOO-HOO, I DID IT, I DID IT!” Tinker shouts out.

“Geez, Tinker take it easy will you, it’s still early.” Soph says rubbing her eyes, revealing that it is now the next morning.

The sisters are still half asleep as they all sit around the breakfast table, at this point though they had all gotten dressed by this stage.

“Did what, anyway?” Libido says as she both yawns and stretches.

“Well, I FINALLY have Marie’s and BB’s gadgets ready, Ooohhh sisters, your amazing and oh so handy sister has a surprise for you.” Tinker says with sheer joy as she grabs hold of Marie and BB’s hands, before pulling them over to her work bench.

Before Marie and BB can answer Tinker quickly places their hands on the bench and places several gadgets in their hands.

“Let me explain.” Tinker clears her throat.

“Now, Marie you have THREE gadgets, the first is a pen that when you double click it, it will fire a knock out dark straight for the tip that knock out anyone who is standing in front of it, the second is a stick of lip balm, that is actually a hardened knock out serum that I’ve laced with a vanilla scent so nobody finds is suspicious, the victims just needs to apply it to her lips, then the serum goes into the body via the saliva and knocks them out. Your third one is a pack of fully edible and fully safe chewable sweets, there strawberry flavoured, but let the sweet fool you when it hits the stomach acid it releases a fast action knock out drug which will quickly send any unknowing guard straight to slumber land.......I couldn’t do gum as that might of been a choking hazard and we sisters do NOT kill.......So yes this gadget is very safe and non-lethal.” Tinker then looks at BB.

“Now then, these are state of the art power gloves, while yes they look fairly slim and have a leather exterior, I’ve actually managed to carefully insert tiny components in between the fabrics, now as you can see on the wrist of the gloves, you have three canisters, one blue, one green and one pink, you need to twist the canister so it activated then you one you selected will go through the gloves and come out through the finger tips, all non-lethal of course, okay so.......The blue one is a non harmful electro charge that will give your victims a vibrating shock but will only knock them out, the pink one is a knock out gas and of course the green one is chloroform, each canister is only good for one usage at a time, so use them wisely.” Tinker then sit back on her chair and removes her safety goggles.

Marie, cautiously smells her lip balm gadget while BB tries on her gloves.

“Aaahh, sweet I have my own gadgets, thanks Tinker, you’re the best.” Marie leans in and gives Tinker a massive hug to which Tinker kindly hugs Marie back.

“You’re welcome.” Tinker says to Marie.

“Yeah, thanks Tinker, I must admit it is pretty cool, having my own little gadgets.” BB says rubbing Tinker’s shoulder in approval.

“Well I am sorry it took me a while to think of yours BB, but you are a seven foot tall, arse kicking machine, so finding an appropriate gadget for you, was a little bit of a challenge.” Tinker explained as she downed the rest of a can of red bull that was sitting on her bench.

About two later, the sisters had all eaten and done what they needed to do when not one but two alerts went off on Tinker’s computer. Tinker got her chair and looked at them.

“Okay this is interesting, we have two alerts, one of them is about a.........Symphonic metal group........That hypnotises crowds of people before robbing them of everything worth of value hhhmmm.” Tinker opens up a second tab and starts typing away.

“Wait, how is that even possible and what’s that all about?” Tina asks.

“Well, it seems the lead singer’s real name is Ulla Olsson and she is ex SOG (Sarskilda Operations Gruppen), so this means she former Swedish special forces, according to this she was actually a former opera singer who got conscripted into a war that was ongoing at the time, she was given the rank of the captain and was put in charge of her own regiment.......Oh hell.........It says her regiment was 300 strong, consisting of 150 Males and 150 Females.........Ulla trained them all for five years and always communicated to them via her opera singing........Then they went off into battle, all three hundred of them went in........Only three of them walked out, apparently Ulla sang and sang in the middle of the battlefield until her voice dried out, trying to bring all three hundred of them back............Unfortunately with the internet being the internet, mistook this and gave Ulla the nickname, The Siren thinking she was a singer of death and destruction, but in truth, she was just calling out to her fallen comrades.” Tinker explained.

“Jesus......Well, that explains her but what about the other members of this band then?” Tina asked further.

“Well these other four members are basically nobodies, there just four standard gothic women, with very basic and boring backgrounds, they collectively seem to keep referring to themselves as The Crows. I’m guessing they see Ulla as the Siren of death and not the caring Captain she actually is.” Tinker explained.

“Right, well all that aside, how are they hypnotising crowds of people then?” Mag asked.

“Well, I’m not actually sure, I’ve watched the CCTV footage and I can’t quite pinpoint when it happens.” Tinker replied.

“I’ll go.” Angel quickly said.

“Eeerr.....What?” Libido said.

“I’ll go after, if you listen to the lyrics in her songs, she singing out to her fallen comrades, if you notice at certain points her eyes change, that means she isn’t singing to the crowds, but to the spirits of her regiment........I’ll go, I’ll bring her in, because if we just let this go, then a different group will pick up the job and probably just outright kill her, but at least here, I can maybe just bring her in and get her the help she clearly craves.” Angel said staring at the screen.

“Alright, but I am going with you, I don’t want anything bad to happen to you.” Tina says getting to her feet, but Mag suddenly grabs Tina’s wrist.

“Hey Tina, look why don’t you let me look after Angel, please, you need to rest and your always trying to shoulder all of us, so please I’m asking you as your sister, let me look after Angel on this one, let me take some of the weight off your shoulders for a change.” Mag says staring straight into Tina’s eyes.

“Please, don’t let anything happen to her and please watch her closely.” Tina replies.

Mag takes hold of both of Tina’s hands. “I promise you, I’ll look after her and we’ll both come home in one piece.” Mag says reassuring Tina.

“It seems there’s another function happening this afternoon, here is the location.” Mag says passing Angel the location.

Mag hooks up her suit and tests her power suit quickly before placing her hand on Angel’s shoulder.

“You ready sis?” Mag says with a smile.

Angel takes a deep breath. “Yeah, yeah I’m ready.” With this bog Mag and Angel leave the flat.

“Okay, so what’s the second alert?” Tina says getting back to things.

“Well, the second one is a strange shipping container arrived in Heartfelt port this morning, then not long afterwards a truck filled with an all female security force appeared and quickly took control of the port, They seem to be only half the issue though as I’ve intercepted numerous calls and text messages saying that the buyers will be their later tonight to collect the cargo.” Tinker explained.

“I HAVE A PLAN........Why don’t we all go down there, Marie and BB can test out their new toys on the guards, then we can replace them, take their uniforms and impersonate them, so then when the buyers show up alongside whoever is in charge of these little rent a cops guarding the port, then we can jump them both and boom, win, win for us.” Stasis explains.

“Eeer, my ears must be deceiving me or something because did Stasis actually just come up with a good plan.” Soph said looking just as confused as her sisters.

“Tehehe, see I’m more than just a pretty face.” Stasis said with a playful wink.

“My god, that’s actually brilliant, yeah let’s do it, besides I can do with seeing how well their gadgets hold up in the field.” Tinker said grabbing a laptop from the side.

“Alright sisters, let’s suit up.” Tina said as they all grabbed their equipment.

*************************************************************************************************************************

A while later we see two female sentries guarding the main entrance to the port, the two female guards are wearing black laced boots, dark green trousers, black ammo vests, with dark green shirts underneath, they both have dark green caps on. They both had semi automatic rifles. The two female guards are actually Linda and Rebecca who last found themselves tied up sixty-nining each other in their underpants, courtesy of Libido when she infiltrated the police centre.

“Hey eerrmm, now we have a moment, can I say something to you?” Linda asked in a nervous tone.

“Yeah sure.” Rebecca said trying to not make eye contact with Linda.

“You know the floor in the police changing rooms was really cold, so I was quite thankful I had your warm, smooth thighs rubbing up and down on me, it felt quite nice.” Linda said turning red with embarrassment.

“Well eerm, you see I must admit, when I saw your perfectly toned hips thrusting back and forth like that, I eerrmm.......Found it a little sexy, if we’re being honest.” Rebecca said also turning red with embarrassment.

Both Linda and Rebecca tried not to look at each other as neither of them wanted to really say, that they found each other hot. When suddenly Libido’s whip came out of nowhere and managed to wrap around both Rebecca and Linda pulling their bodies into one another so they were making eye to eye contact.

“Our erm.....Our lips are very close to each others aren’t they.” Linda whispered.

“Yep, god any closer and we’d be......Kissing, wouldn’t we.” Rebecca replied are too seeing just how close their lips were to each others.

But then Libido flicked a switch and both women got hit with a knock out spray which sent them both into dreamland. Libido then swiped her whip off of them letting both women fall and land on top of each other. Now whether or not it was through dumb luck or some other means Rebecca has landed on top of Linda and both of their lips were pressed against each others as if they were kissing each other.

“Aaawww, I remember these two. Well, better get them ready for their second date.” Libido said after seeing who it was.

Libido quickly stripped the two women of their uniforms and it is here we see that Linda is wearing a dark blue plunge bra with light green string bikini panties whilst Rebecca is wearing a jet black thong with a light grey full cup bra.

Libido opens up an empty crate and places Rebecca inside, she then grabs Linda and places her on top of Rebecca so they are once again in the sixty-nine position, she then wraps Rebecca’s thighs around Linda’s head, before wrapping Linda’s thighs around Rebecca’s head. She then ties up their wrists and their thighs using some rope she brought with her in one of her bags, before getting out two pieces of cloth and wrapping them around Rebecca and Linda’s mouths as gags. She then gently put the lid of the crate back on while leaving some room for air to get in.

“While I’m sure you’ll both have sweet dreams, I think you’ll both have an even nicer surprise when you wake up, enjoy your second date you two.” Libido says to the very unconscious Rebecca and Linda before she blew them a kiss.

Libido then grabs their uniforms and joins the rest of her sisters.

“You know were supposed to be here to test Marie and BB’s gadgets right.” Tinker says while setting up her laptop.

“I know, I know, but I actually knew those two and I just couldn’t help myself.” Libido replied.

“Very well, do any of their uniforms fit any of you?” Tina asked.

Yeah I’ll take this one, hey what do we do with the rest of the guards, I mean where do we hide their bodies?” Marie said grabbing Rebecca’s uniform.

“Yoo-hoo, sisters.” They all turn around to see Stasis has found an unlocked and a very empty van.

“Plenty of room in here, every guard you bring out, we strip them, tie them up then we can leave them all inside the back of this van.” Stasis proclaims.

“Ooohhh, so many half naked women in one place, YES I LOVE IT!” Libido shouts back.

“Well, it’s better than nothing, plus it’s kinda cold out today so they can all snuggle together to keep warm in the back of that.” BB said getting her gloves on.

“Fair enough, alright Marie and BB, go do your things.” Tina said.

With Marie changed into Rebecca’s uniform, she proceeded to walk in through the front door while BB hopped over the fence as Linda’s uniform didn’t fit her at all.

“Hey, I got twenty five credits, that says BB is going to bring out the first knocked out guard.” Stasis says grabbing some credits from her pocket.

“Twenty five eh? Hah, okay you’re on.” Soph says reaching into her pocket and matching Stasis’s bet.

We see another female guard wearing the same uniform, who’s secretly looking for a place where no one can see her. While she may be wearing the same uniform as Rebecca and Linda as this was the standard uniform that all the guards were wearing, she had Hispanic skin, light brown eyes and short black hair and was 31 years old her name was “Laia”.

Laia looked around to make sure the coast was clear then reached into her pocket and pulled out a cigarette, she then pulled out a lighter before looking at her uniform.

“God, my uniform is definitely at least two sizes too big for me, I’ll get sorted tomorrow, God I could really do this smoke break as doing this sort of shift is boring as hell.” Laia says to herself.

But before Laia can pop the cigarette into her mouth one of BB’s hand suddenly covers Laia’s face in a similar fashion to that of a facehugger, before she switches the pink canister releasing a load of knock out gas right into Laia’s face.

“WH.....uuummm.....uuurrrmmmmm.” Laia mutters as she gently falls to sleep.

With this BB scoops Laia up into her arms bridal style before looking her up and down.

“So your uniform is a couple of sizes too big for you is it, well that fine as that means it might suit me.” She chuckles as she carries her back to her sisters.

BB brings Laia’s unconscious body back to her sisters, who proceed to strip her, once the sisters have stripped her we see Laia is wearing dark green tap pants and a light brown full figure bra. With this the sisters quickly tie up her wrists and ankles, before gagging her and lifting her into the back of the empty van.

“Don’t worry, sweetie, your colleagues will be joining you soon enough.” Libido says as she closes the van’s door.

“Good news Tinker, so far the gloves are working fine and the pink canister worked flawlessly, no mishaps or anything.” BB said as she got changed into Laia’s uniform.

“Great news, keep me posted on the rest.” Tinker said as BB went back into the port wearing her new disguise.

“HAHA, come to mama!” Stasis says as she scoops up her credits and Soph’s credits, winning the bet.

“Yeah, yeah beginner’s luck.” Soph says slightly annoyed that she lost the bet.

Marie walks around until she finally see’s a female guard doing her rounds. This guard while wearing the same uniform as the others, had black skin, dark brown eyes, curly long black hair that have been dip blonde at the ends and tied back in a pony tail, she was 34 years old and her name was “Crystal”.

“Eeerr, hey there, do you mind giving me a hand with this, this paper work doesn’t seem right.” Marie said after grabbing a clipboard she found next to one of the containers.

“What are you doing? We’ve only been sent here to guard the one container, besides we’re security guard not inventory checkers.” Crystal says coming over to a disguise Marie.

“I don’t, know it just seems a little weird, here come see this.” Marie says slowly moving her pen into position.

As Crystal looks at the clipboard, Marie double clicks the top of the pen what fires a small dart right into one of Crystal’s breasts.

“Ow, what was that I.........Ooooohhhhhhh........Mmmmmmm.” Crystal moans in an almost sexual tone as she slumps right into Marie’s arms unconscious.

“Huh, well that was different.” Marie says as she lifts Crystal over her shoulder.

She then carries Crystal out to the front and lays her down so her sister can start stripping her.

The sister quickly strip Crystal out of her uniform and here we see Crystal is wearing black boy shorts and a black sports bra. The sisters then tie up Crystal’s, ankles and wrists before gagging her and placing her in the back of the van alongside Laia.

“Here, she’s about your size.” Tina said passing Stasis Crystal’s uniform.

Stasis quickly puts on Crystal’s uniform.

“Oh hey Tinker, the pen worked fine but she made a very almost sexual moan just as she was passing out oh and before anyone asks, the answer is NO, I am NOT checking her, to see if she has had a full orgasm.” Marie quickly protested.

Tinker pulls a confused face.

“Why would I ask you to do that anyway? Sometimes the women we knock out have a slight feeling of sexual arousal as the knock out serum makes their bodies feel all warm and relaxed.” Tinker explained.

“Oh....eerrr.....Right, I did not know that.” Marie says turning embarrassed.

Libido raises her hand.

“I would have made you check to see if she had an orgasm.” Libido jokingly replied.

Marie just chuckles and playfully punches Libido on her arm.

“You would have as well, you horny minx haha.” Marie and Libido then share a quick laugh together before Marie makes her way back inside the containers.

Stasis reaches into her pocket again.

“Hey Soph, twenty five credits says the next guard they bring out has white skin.” She says placing the credits down.

“Fine, I say the next guard they bring out has Asian skin.” Soph says matching Stasis’s bet with more credits.

Mag and Angel overlook a beautiful building on the outskirts of Heartfelt City where they see hundreds of couple entering through the main entrance.

“Well it seems like this is an invitation only event, doesn’t it.” Angel says observing the scenes.

“Yep, well then, we need a change of clothes anyway, so let’s make sure to grab their invitations too.” Mag replies.

Angel swallows hard and clutches her fist together.

“Hey, are you sure you’re ready for this?” Mag said feeling genuine concern for her sisters well being.

“Yeah, I’m fine, it’s just the sooner we do this, the sooner I can prove to myself that I’m okay.” Angel said after she felt Mag grip her hand in support.

Mag and Angel made their way closer to the Building when they ducked behind some bushes, moments later a female walking by herself appeared before them. She was wearing a sparkling silver strapless dress, with ivory white high heels, she had white skin, luscious green eyes, long brunette hair which had been neatly style and pinned behind her head with hair pins, she was 36 years old and on her invitation, it said her name was “Elisabeth.”

Mag activated her suit before enabling her cloaking device which turned her invisible, then got into position. As Elisabeth walked right passed the bushes Mag fired her wrist rope, which quickly wrapped around Elisabeth’s stomach.

“Hey what’s going on, WWWAAHHH!” She shouts as Mag quickly retracts her rope pulling it back alongside Elisabeth.

Once she was in the bushes Mag quickly hand gagged Elisabeth before gently giving a nerve pinch sending Elisabeth off to dreamland. Mag then rolls Elisabeth over, and unzips her dress before pulling it off of her body making sure she grabs the high heels as she strips her. Once Mag has stripped Elisabeth, we see that Elisabeth is wearing a silver chrome G-string and no bra, letting her bare breasts out for the world to see.

“Oh, well you are a class act aren’t you, just a G-string and no bra, have some dignity woman.” Mag berates the unconscious Elisabeth as she quickly uses the rope from her wrist launcher to tie up Elisabeth.

She ties Elisabeth’s ankles, legs, thighs, wrists, arms and shoulders together before using the last piece of rope to use as a gag. She then drags her body deeper into the bushes where Elisabeth will spend the rest of the day.

“Hold on, just let me get changed, and then we can find you an outfit.” Mag whispers to Angel as she disappears behind a tree to get changed.

But Angel notices a woman walking passed, she’s wearing a lovely silk angelic blue dress, with ocean blue high heels and long independent blue gloves which went right up to her elbows. This woman had tanned skin, ocean blue eyes and medium Dutch braded blonde (dyed) hair. She was 28 years old and on her invitation it is revealed that her name if “Fiona”.

Angel loved the look of Fiona’s dress as it would both match and go very well with Angel’s Blue dyed hair. Not wanting to let this opportunity pass her by, Angel waited for Fiona to walk by then she sprung into action. Angel grabbed Fiona by her mouth with one hand before quickly giving her a chop to the side of her neck with the other hand, Fiona made a bit of a faint moaning noise before she passed out, Angel then caught her by under her arms and dragged her behind the bushes.

But as Angel lay Fiona down to the floor, something strange happened, Fiona’s dress started to turn red, then when Angel rolled her over it seemed as if someone had just shot Fiona several times with a revolver........Angel’s old revolver.

“Wait, wait what.....No, no, no.....God damn it, there’s so much blood, oh god she hasn’t got a pulse........Medic, please, I NEED A MEDIC.........Help, she isn’t breathing........Aaahhh my chest is killing me..........Mag, MAG........MAG WHERE ARE YOU PLEASE HELP ME!” Suddenly Angel is pulled backwards and Mag has her firmly locked inside her arms.

“Hey, hey, ssshhhhh.........It’s okay, everything’s okay, what happened.” Mag said holding Angel tightly in her arms.

“Mag, she isn’t breathing, I killed her, god damn it I KILLED HER!” Angel’s body started trembling and shaking viciously.

Mag looked up and realised that Fiona was perfectly fine.

“Angel, look, do you see, look, she’s breathing, there is NO blood, she is NOT dead, she’s perfectly alive and well, yeah she’ll have a bit of a headache when she wakes up, but look Angel, you performed a perfect knock out chop, she’s fine I promise you.” Mag said still holding onto her sister.

Angel looked and realised that Fiona was okay and that it was all in her head, Angel then let out a massive gasp of relief before resting the back of her head into Mag’s chest.

“God, I’m sorry Mag........I don’t know what happened, I just...........” Angel found it hard to describe.

“I know, but hey I’m here for you okay, just let me know when you feel like moving again okay.” Mag said still holding onto her sister for comfort.

A few minutes later, Angel had calmed down.

“Okay I’m ready, I’m ready.” Mag let go as Angel sat up.

Angel then went back to Fiona’s still unconscious body and began stripping her, she stripped Fiona off her dress, shoes and gloves, after this we see that Fiona is wearing purple high waist brief panties and she’s wearing an angelic blue strapless bra. Mag then offered Angel the rope from her second wrist rope launcher. Angel then uses this rope to swiftly tie up Fiona by bending her legs backwards as well as her wrists then tying them together. At this point Fiona was thrust up like a Christmas turkey. To finish off Angel rummaged around inside Fiona’s purse until she found some handkerchiefs which she stuffed into Fiona’s mouth a gag. Several minutes later, Angel had gotten changed into Fiona’s clothes.

“I like it, they go with your hair.” Mag said.

“Thanks, that’s kinda why I wanted them haha.” Angel replied.

Mag wrapped her arm around Angel’s arm and together they both made their way inside the ball. As they made their way in though, the noticed the halls were all empty, there were no security guards, no waitresses, no guests, nothing at all. Suddenly Mag and Angel heard what sounded like faint music coming from down one of the corridors, so they didn’t walk into an ambush, they went upstairs and went onto one of the balconies, however when they got in, they were already too late as the crows were already playing their music and had everybody hypnotized.

On the stage below Ulla and her band are locked with heavy guitars and drums blasting out.

“In my darkest hours, I could not foresee.
That this tide to turn, so fast to this degree.
Can’t believe my eyes, how could you be so blind?
Is the heart of stone, no empathy inside?
Time keeps on slipping away and we haven’t learned.
So in the end now what have we gained?!” Ulla sang with her sweet opera voice, while the heavy instruments backed her up.

Above Mag quickly pulls Angel behind the balcony.

“We need stay far away, as we don’t know how their actually hypnotising people yet. We need to wait till there done, and then follow them to their next gig, that’s when we will have a better striking opportunity.” Mag explained to Angel.

“Right, sounds good.” Angel replied.

“Are they themselves to blame, the misery, the pain?
Didn’t we let go, allowed it, let it grow?
If we can’t retrain, the beast which dwells inside.
It will find its way, somehow, somewhere in time.
Will we remember all of the suffering?
Cause if we fail it will be in vain.” At this point Ulla falls to her knees in guilt.

The rest of her band continue to play, but tears of shame roll down Ulla’s face, after a moment, she looks up and see’s both her guitarists looking at her, her worried face then turns to an angry face as she wipes the tears away from her eyes. With this both Ulla and both of guitarists all grab a microphone each.

“SANCTUS ESPIRITUS, redeem us from our solemn hour! (all three sing)
Sanctus Espiritus, insanity is all around us.
Sanctus Espiritus, is this what we deserve, can we break free.
From chains of never ending AGONY!” With that the song ended.

The gothic band then quickly leapt from the stage and grabbed anything they could while shoving it into bags, all the while Ulla (The Siren), just sat there and watched. After a minute or two, they all returned to the stage when once again they all bowed in unison.

“Thank you, you’ve all been a wonderful audience.” Ulla said as they all quickly ran off the stage.

Mag and Angel, waited until it was all clear then gave chase, while keeping their distance, they tailed the crows out of the building and watched get into a black van and speed off down the road, Mag grabbed several keys from the Valet table and after several clicks, one of the cars unlocked, Mag and Angel both hoped into the car, with Mag driving and they quickly sped off down the road, in hot pursuit of the crows van.

Back at the port, another lone female guard is also making her rounds, again wearing the same uniform as all the others, except she has very pale white skin with long ginger hair, tied back in a bun, she had hazel brown eyes and a few ginger freckles are dotted on her nose. She was 29 years old and her name was “Lauren.”

“Hey Crystal, it been a little while since you reported in, is everything okay?” Lauren asks down her radio.

“Hello, Earth calling to Crystal, you there or what?” Lauren again tries to communicate with Crystal, unaware of what has already happened to her colleague.

“Yo, Crystal, answer your damn radio will you. Geez.” Lauren then gives up and put her radio back on her belt.

Lauren turns round and nearly bumps straight into BB who is of course wearing Laia’s uniform as a disguise.

“Oops, oh sorry I didn’t see you there.” Lauren says.

“Oh that’s quite alright, my fault entirely, high my name is BB and I just started here, it’s nice to meet you.” But as BB said this what Lauren failed to notice was BB has twisted the blue canister under glove.

BB then offered her hand to Lauren as a friendly introduction.

“Cool, it’s nice to meet you, I’m Lauren and I..........GAHGAHAGAHGAAHAHAHA!” As Lauren shook BB’s hand the electro shock went through BB’s glove, shocking Lauren until she passed out on the floor.

BB bent down and she could hear that even though Lauren was definitely knocked out, she was still making a few moaning and groaning noises, probably from where it took her by surprise.

“Cool, just like one those trick joy buzzers.” BB thought to herself as she picked up a very unconscious Lauren and carried her off.

BB brought Lauren back out to the front, where the sisters wasted no time and quickly stripped Lauren of her uniform, it’s here we see that Lauren is wearing a pair of tiger fur patterned panties and a zebra fur patterned full cup bra. With this, the sister quickly tied up Lauren’s arms, wrists, legs and ankles before wrapping a gag round her mouth. They then placed her in the back of the van with the rest of her colleagues.

“Ooohh, exotic!” Libido remarked upon seeing Lauren’s underpants.

“Here, her uniform looks like it’ll fit me the best.” Tinker says grabbing hold of Lauren’s uniform.

“Okay, the blue canister is a success and my hands are not feeling numb or anything, so signs of any side effects or anything.” BB explains giving her feedback to Tinker.

“That’s perfect, okay, only the chloroform one left, let me how that turns out please.” Tinker says as she finishes putting on Lauren’s uniform.

“Will do.” Bb replied giving a thumbs up and making her way back inside.

Stasis slides over the crate of credits.

“Oh look Soph, the guard BB brought back has white skin, so it looks like I win again.” Stasis says scooping up the credits.

“Pfft, whatever.” Soph says sulking.

Marie walks around the office area, when she happens across a lone female guard, outside leaning against one of the office walls, while on her phone browsing through twitch.

This woman had the same uniform on as the others, she was 26 years old, she had white skin, medium length fair brown hair tied up in twin tails, she had dark blue eyes and her name was “Claire”.

“Aaahhh man, whatever happened to that uniform stealing Bianca’s channel, I used to love her live streams.” Claire said to herself whilst browsing twitch.

Marie casually leaned on the wall next to her and got out her bag of sweets, then she pretended to pop one of them into her mouth and making some very convincing chewing noises. She turned and saw Claire looking at her sweets, but quickly turned away when she saw Marie was looking at her.

“Got you.” Marie thought to herself.

“Hey do you want one?” Marie said shaking the bag of sweets in front of Claire.

“Hell yeah, they look tasty, thanks.” Claire said dipping her hand into the bag and taking out one of the sweets.

Claire unwrapped it and popped into her mouth and started chewing away before she swallowed it.

“Mmm, strawberry flavour, wow where did you get those they taste really.........Really.......Good........Uuurrggghhh, I feel really sleepy, all of a sudden....I can’t seem to stay awake I........Uuuurrrrnnnnn.” With the serum officially working, Claire slumped back, then slid down the wall and onto the floor before passing out asleep.

“Oh wow, these sweets are awesome.” Marie says picking up Claire’s body and hoisting her over her shoulders like a fireman’s carry.

Marie took Claire back to her sisters and gently lay her down on the floor, at this point Claire was snoring very loudly. The sisters quickly stripped Claire down to her underwear which consisted of an orange stick on bra and a pair of mango yellow caged bikini panties. The sisters quickly tied up Claire’s ankles and wrists, before wrapping a gag around her mouth. Libido then placed Claire’s body inbetween Lauren and Laia’s bodies.

It was then that Libido noticed that in Claire’s unconscious state, she wriggled around a bit as if she was either trying to get warm and cosy or she somehow enjoyed the feeling of being sandwiched in between her half naked colleagues.

“Oooohhh........So damn sexy.” Libido whispered to herself as she closed the van door.

Tina walked up and stood side by side to Libido.

“Good grief Tina, I don’t know much more of this I can take, there’s the biggest slice of temptation cake right behind me you know, so many half naked women in one spot. GOD I’d just love to strip down to my undies and hop in there with them, so I can start kissing them all over their bodies.” Libido says showing signs of sexual frustration.

“You’re doing really well and to be honest, I’m actually really proud of you.” Tina said wrapping her arm around Libido’s shoulders.

“You are?” Libido asked.

“Yeah, I think you’re doing great and I mean that too.” Tina says with a smile.

“Wow, thanks.” Libido says taking in some deep breaths.

“No problem. Hey Soph this uniform looks like it’s closer to your measurements, so here you go.” Tina said passing Claire’s uniform to Soph.

“Oh cool, thanks.” Soph says as she starts to get changed into Claire’s uniform.

“So how are the sweet gadgets?” Tinker asked.

“Yeah, this worked really well, fast acting and didn’t cause any trouble.” Marie said positively.

“Very nice, keep updated please.” Tinker replies.

“Don’t worry I will.” With that Marie makes her way back into the port.

The car pulls up about half a click behind of where the crows van has just pulled up. Mag and Angel hop out just in time to see the crows disappear into one of the back entrances.

“Okay, we need to be quick as these ladies don’t hand around.” Angel said.

“Agreed.” With this Mag and Angel rushed around the side and ducked behind some of the crates just outside of the back entrance.

“I’m guessing they had passes which is why security didn’t stop them. Right well, speaking of security, let’s grab a couple of their uniforms to get around easier. Plus it’s actually quite annoying trying to sneak around in high heels such as these.” Mag said rubbing the souls of her feet.

Angel nodded in approval.

“Do you want me, to get both of the uniforms?” Angel politely asked.

“No thanks, I’m sure I can do this, I have to try.” Angel says working up the courage.

“Okay, but if you get stuck, please call me for help and I’ll come rushing over okay.” Mag said trying to reassure her sister.

“Thanks, I will.” Angel said giving Mag a smile of approval.

Mag and Angel then both split up and went looking for some uniforms. Mag found her unknowingly uniform donor first. A 33 year old dark skinned women, with a bit of a curvy body was doing a routine patrol of the area. She was wearing black laced shoes, black trousers, a white T-shirt with the word “security” stitched on the front, a black flat hat and a security belt, with things like handcuffs, a radio and a small pistol attached onto it. Her ID card said her name was “Tamara”.

Thankfully Mag’s cloaking device has had enough time to recharge, so she quickly activated her battle suit and switched it on, once again turning her invisible. Mag silently tip toed her way passed Tamara until she was behind her, then quickly spun around performing a swift chop straight to the back of Tamara’s neck. She was unconscious before she even hit the ground.

Mag deactivated her cloaking device and quickly grabbed hold of Tamara’s feet and dragged her out of sight of any possible viewers or security camera’s.

Mag powered down her suit then quickly got to work on Tamara, she unclipped her belt, unzipped her trousers, unlaced her boots, whipped off her hate, before pulling her shirt up and over her head. Mag had stripped Tamara in less than a minute. It’s also here we see Tamara is wearing a pair of black classic panties and is wearing a white full cup bra, she is also wearing black trainer socks (ankle socks). Mag quickly opened up an ammo compartment on her power suit and pulled some more of wrist rope, she then quickly but professionally trussed up Tamara like a pallet being shrink wrapped. She wrapped the rope from the tips of her toes right the way up to her shoulders, Tamara wasn’t going anywhere. She ripped the dress she was initially wearing into a few strips which she promptly used to gag Tamara. With this done, it was just a matter of hiding her now, Mag cracked open one of the crates that were usually used to bring stage equipment in and out of parties, so she decided this was as a good of a hiding place as any other. So she lifted up Tamara and quickly hid her inside of the crates. With this Mag, got changed into Tamara’s uniform and went to check to see how Angel was getting along.

Angel had been stalking a female guard and was just waiting for an opportunity to grab her. The guard she was following was a 32 year old white skinned woman, with a very slim body. She had long somewhat curly blonde hair, dark green eyes and of course was wearing the same uniform as Tamara was. Her ID card read “Marni”.

Marni made her rounds and let out a huge sigh that she was very board, luckily for her, things were about to change. Angel got within grabbing distance and grabbed Marni with one hand around her mouth and one arm around her neck. She squeezed tightly applying as much pressure as she could, Marni tried to punch Angel’s legs and while she did get a couple of shots in, it was already too late, moments later, her moans of anger turned to moans of tiredness and her body fell limp before she peacefully fell asleep.

Angel got up and went to find to find some rope, after a little look, she found some in one of the empty crates, but when she got back she saw Mag standing over Marni’s body.

“Angel, what did you do?!............You killed her, you broke her neck!.........Why did you do this..........WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU!” Mag shouted at her.

“No.....No......I didn’t do anything, I swear, I didn’t do anything......Please, believe me.” Angel’s body starting to spasm as a sudden strong panic attack set in, moments later she crumpled on the floor and started shaking vigorously.

Suddenly Angel felt her head being lifted up, Mag had come round a corner and seen Angel having a panic attack, she lifted Angel’s head and rested it on her lap.

“Angel, what happened!?” Mag said with a worried tone.

“I didn’t kill her Mag, I swear I didn’t!” Angel tried to protest.

“What? I never said you killed anyone? I was round the corner getting changed into this tacky security uniform.” Mag looks up and see’s Marni is breathing perfectly fine.

“Angel, she’s fine, see with your own eyes, she’s breathing perfectly fine, you haven’t killed anybody.” Mag helped Angel up so she could see for herself.

Angel quickly checked Marni’s pulse, yes Marni was still very much alive, everything that just happened, was all in Angel’s head. Angel slumped back against one of the crates.

“Aaahhh, screw this.........Mag, I’m not sure how much more of this I can take, maybe I should just go home, I’m clearly just slowing you down.” Angel said running a hand through her blue hair.

Mag bent down to meet her sister face to face.

“Come on, you’re doing great so far, You’re really trying your best, Lighter would be so proud of you.” Mag said with a smile.

“Do you really think so?” Angel timidly asked.

“I know so......We all know how much you miss Lighter and we all know that her death weighs heavy on your heart.........We can all hear you crying in the middle of the night, it hurts us because you are our sister and all we want to do is take care of you, just like we know you’d take care of us.” Mag further explained.

“That’s all I ever want now.” Angel said looking Mag in the eyes.

“Exactly, so come on, let’s get you up, strip this security officer, put on her uniform, then let’s go finish this, what do you say.” Mag offers her hand to Angel.

“I’m with you.” Angel said wiping the tears away and grabbing Mag’s hand.

Mag stripped Marni of her uniform which we then see that Marni is wearing a light grey full cup wire bra and a pair of apple red butt booster panties. While Angel was getting changed into her uniform, Mag tied up Marni’s ankles, thighs, calves, arms and wrist before gagging her with a piece of the old dress Angel was previously wearing, before stashing her body inside another one of the empty crates, she left the lid slightly open for fresh air to get in. After this Angel had already changed.

Mag and Angel entered the scene, this one seemed a little different, this place was a genuine rock festival, the crowds were just ordinary people, wearing standard everyday clothing, with nobody wearing anything really unique at all. As Mag and Angel pushed their way through the crowd, Angel felt a sudden tap on her back as one of the women from the crowd pushed passed her. Shrugging it off she stayed close to Mag until they got close enough to the main stage, where the crows were getting ready. Angel and Mag still needed to find how they were hypnotising so many people at once, so they got in closer. But just as they got closer, the guitarists burst out a heavy rhythm and the music blasted through the speakers. And Ulla grabbed her Mic.

“In this world you tried.
Not leaving me alone behind. (her soft voice flowed)
There’s no other way.
I prayed to the gods, let her stay (the keyboarder joins her)
The memories ease the pain inside, now I know why.” Ulla gently sings through her Mic.

As this happens a burst of energy strikes Angel as if a flashbang has just gone off next to her, every several seconds it happens again as if a drum explodes next to her, she falls to her knees and tries covering her ears, she looks around and starts seeing people falling under the crows hypnotic spell.

“Made me promise I’d try.
To find my way back in this life. (The guitarists relax for a second)
I hope there is a way.
To give me a sign you’re okay. (the drummer picks up pace)
Reminds me again, it’s worth it all.
So I can go on.” The rest of the band picks up the pace again.

Angel finally realises what’s doing it.

“MAG, it’s the amps, the amps are the key, we need to destroy, Mag can you hear!?” But as she looks up, she see’s Mag has already fallen under the trance and is staring motionless at the stage. Another burst of energy hits Angel as she quickly realises, that everybody else is falling under the hypnotic trance, she crawls along the floor trying to get seen.

“Together in all these memories. (A white light shines down on Ulla)
I see your smile.
All the memories, I hold dear.
Darling, you know I will love you. (Ulla falls to her knees and gazes upwards)
Until the end of time!” Ulla lowers her head in agony then see’s Angel crawling along the floor.

Angel crawls as fast as she could as the energy pulses were winding her, she crawled behind a series of makeshift barricades and contemplates what to do.

“All of my memories keep you near.
In silent moments, imagine you here.
All of my memories keep you near.
Your silent whispers, silent tears.” Ulla then signals all of the crows, except for the keyboarder to stop paying.

Angel sits with her back to the barricade, but as she leans back, she hears a crunching noise, she reaches on her back and pulls on what appears to be a tiny disrupter device, that’s why she was immune to the hypnotic amps. Then she remembered that women bumping into her as she was going through the crowd, it must have been one of the crows......... “But why?”...........Angel asks herself.

“Please come out, we won’t hurt you, I actually just want to talk.” Ulla says over her Mic.

Cautiously and very carefully, Angel steps out and see’s the crows and Ulla, staring at her, while the entire crowd, including Mag are locked under the trance.

Trackman281

Re: Chapter 24: Sisters In Arms

Post by Trackman281 »

BE ADVISED, THIS PART TWO, SCROLL TO THE TOP TO START FROM THE BEGINNING! :D

We see another port security guard with Asian skin, judging by the tone of her skin she appears to be from Thailand. She has charcoal brown eyes, long flowing black hair, wearing the same standard uniform as the others, she’s 35 years old and is named “Chailai.”

Chailai, is busy looking at herself in a compact mirror, she keeps licking her lips, when Marie appears next to her.

“Aahh, chapped lips huh?” She calmly says.

“Yeah, it’s this damn weather you know, nothing I try seems to work.” Chailai replies.

“Well, here try this.” Marie pulls into her pocket and pulls her lip balm gadget and passes it to Chailai.

“Oh wow, thank you, I’m very glad you came along when you did.” Chailai says while opening up the lip balm.

“I doubt you still feel that way, when you wake up in your undies.” Marie couldn’t but giggle.

“Sorry, what was that, I was focusing.” Chailai says while apply it to her lips.

“I just said, it’s Vanilla scented, so it will also smell nice too.” Marie said with a smile.

“Hey yeah, this does smell pretty good, thanks for that.” Chailai said passing the lip balm back.

But just as she did, her eyes rolled back into her head and without any warning Chailai immediately passed out, falling backwards and onto her pack, completely unconscious, it happened so quick that Marie almost didn’t catch her in time.

“Blooming hell. This stuff works fast.” Marie said sighing in relief that she managed to catch Chailai before she hit the floor.

Marie then gently picked up Chailai and carried round to the front. Once she got round the front, she gently lay Chalai to the ground, where the sisters immediately got to work and stripped her of her uniform, once they had finished stripping her, we see that Chailai is wearing a dusky pink thong and a bright white push-up bra.

The sister immediately tied up Chailai’s ankles, legs, thighs, forearms, elbows and wrists before gagging her with a piece of rag. Libido then opened the back door of the van and Tina placed Chailai’s body onto the ever growing mound of half naked women.

“She seems like my size, so I’ll take this one.” Tina said as she started to strip so she could get changed into Chailai’s uniform.

“The lip balm works fine Tinker, although it is very fast acting, so I just need to remind myself to be ready to grab them, when they fall unconscious.” Marie says passing on the information to Tinker.

“Aahh great, though it could just be her, I mean different people react to different things, so maybe it was fast acting on her, but it might take a few seconds longer on another, if you see what I mean.” Tinker said making a note on her laptop.

“Yeah I understand, no worries, I’ll monitor it for you, right well what should I do now?” Marie asked.

“Take a seat and relax for a bit, we just need to wait now for BB to come back with the last of the guards.” Tina said tapping on a nearby seat.

Marie came and sat down next to Tina. After this Stasis burst out laughing. The reason why Stasis was laughing is because she had just found of those signs on a wall that clearly reads *this workplace has gone 247 days without an incident.*

“HAHAHA, hey watch this, watch this!” Stasis then wipes off the 247 mark, grabs a pen and puts a big 0 instead.

“Hahaha, get it, because I’m technically not wrong am I, as what’s happening to all these guards, could be considered an incident, aahh too funny, too funny.” Stasis clearly pleased with her terrible joke.

The rest of the sisters just shook their heads in disbelief.

Two female guards are sitting in one of the ports offices relaxing and chilling, white naturally both guards were wearing the same uniforms, one of them had white skin, long braided blonde hair and blue eyes, she was 29 years old and named “Gina”. The second guard had light tanned skin, long Brunette hair tied in a side pony tail, light green eyes, she was 30 years old and named “Ellie”.

Gina was relaxing with her up on one of the desks reading a magazine while Ellie was busy taking sexy selfies of herself with her phone.

“Hey Ellie, have you seen this article I’m reading about the dangers of infiltrators, apparently these infiltrators knock out guards and steal their uniforms to impersonate them.” Gina says reading her magazine.

Ellie doesn’t reply but continues to take sexy selfies of herself.

“Hey Ellie, did you hear what I just said?” Gina asked.

“Yeah, yeah I heard you, so what, as if a real infiltrator is ever going to come round here.” Ellie replies, clearly unaware as to what was happening outside.

“I guess you’re right.....Urrkk your not taking more selfies for you stupid Tinder account are you.” Gina says turning a page of her magazine.

“Hey, men LOVE a lady in a uniform and besides at least guys WANT to have sex with me, when’s the last time you got laid huh?” Ellie says mocking Gina’s sex life.

Gina just raises her magazine above her eyes.

“Yeah that’s what I thought.” Ellie said uploading her pictures to her Tinder account.

Suddenly they hear a knock at the office door.

“Ellie, can you go get that, oh and be careful I could be one of those so called infiltrators trying to get your uniform.” Gina joked.

“Hah, yeah right, it’s probably just Charlotte trying to pinch another one of my cigarette’s.” Ellie sighs and goes to open the door.

“Hey Charlotte for the last time, you can’t keep borrowing my cigarette’s you got to, oh MMMMMRRRPPPPHHHHHHH!” A hand suddenly clamps over Ellie’s mouth and a second hand grabs her by her shirt and quickly pulls her outside the office.

Gina still sits reading her magazine, unaware that her friend Ellie has just disappeared.

“Jesus, Ellie close the door will you, your letting all the heat out.” As Gina says this, she hears the door behind her suddenly close and footsteps grow louder from behind.

“Haha, listen to this apparently an infiltrator will usually grab an unsuspecting guard by her mouth so she can’t call for help, it’s crazy isn’t it Ellie........Ellie?............HHHHMMMMMMPPPHHH!” A hand suddenly clamps over Gina’s mouth.

The attacker revealed to be BB, twists the final canister which allows chloroforms to soak the fingers of her gloves, moment later and Gina lets out a faint sigh as she falls unconscious. BB then spins Gina around on her chair and scoops her up over her shoulder. As she does this we see Ellie lying unconscious on the office floor as BB pulled her outside the office, knocked her out, then dragged her back in.

“Two for the price of one this time.” BB remarks.

BB lifts Gina over her right shoulder then lifts Ellie over her left shoulder. With this she carries the two knocked out guards back to the main entrance.

Once outside she lay both Ellie and Gina’s bodies down on the floor so the sisters could get to work. The sister quickly stripped off the two women of their uniforms, which is where we see Gina is wearing an orange full figure bra and a pair of yellow Cheekster panties, while Ellie on the other hand was wearing a red and black set of garter panties with thick black stocking attached underneath and she was wearing a red and black transparent bra.

“Oh wow, so you were going to be having some sexy times after your shift were you?” Libido says after seeing Ellie’s choice of underwear.

The sisters hog tie Ellie and gag with her a rag before they tie up Gina by her wrists and ankles then also gag her with a rag. They then open the van doors and place both Ellie and Gina on top of their other half naked colleagues.

“Here you go Libido, the other seems a bit small, but this one should fit you.” Tina throws Libido Gina’s uniform.

Libido picks up Gina’s uniform, but immediately pulls a worried face before she holds the uniform to her nose and gives it a good sniff.

“Eeeewwww......Her uniform STINKS, when the hell did she last wash this, oh no, no I’m not wearing this, Tina pass me the other one’s uniform, I don’t care if it is a bit small, I’m certainly not wearing that smelly thing.” Libido says chucking Gina’s uniform to one side.

Tina then passes her Ellie’s uniform, which Libido quickly changes into, yes it was a little too small for her, but she preferred that compared to the alternative.

“Good news Tinker, the chloroform canister works fine and I didn’t see any more security guard around, so I think Marie and I knocked them all out.” BB relays.

“Perfect, in that case we can begin, let’s do this.” Tinker says hopping to her feet.

Now that all the sisters have their disguises, they get ready to move out, when they suddenly hear someone calling them.

“Hey, there you guys, I’ve been looking everywhere for you!” A female voice calls out.

The sisters see a female wearing the same security guard uniform as the other running up to them, she has white skin, medium length blonde hair tied in a cute pony tail, she has dark blue eyes, she’s 32 years old is named “Charlotte”.

“Oh wow, I accidentally fell asleep in the truck, I’ve been asleep all this time, so have I missed anything?” Charlotte says, completely unaware of what she’s walking into.

The sisters just look at each and smile before she casually but quickly form a circle around Charlotte trapping her.

“Hey which reminds me, has anyone seen Ellie around because I am literally GAGGING MYSELF for a cigarette right now.” Charlotte says, still unaware of her situation.

“Oh you’re gagging for it are you, such a poor choice of phrasing hehe.” Stasis couldn’t help but mutter.

Charlotte then realises that she is now trapped in a circle, but the penny still hasn’t quite dropped yet.

“Haha, what’s going on, why are you all looking at me like that, alright, alright I’m sorry I dozed off in the truck, but I just comfy after I turned the heating on you know.” Charlotte explains.

Stasis then opens the back door of the van and Charlotte’s jaw drops open as she see’s all of her colleagues, all knocked out, all bound and gagged and all their underpants.

“Oh no........Your all infiltrators aren’t you.” Charlotte says finally realizing her predicament.

“Yep and do you want to know what’s funny about all this, is that if you had just stayed asleep for another two or three minutes, we would have walked right passed you and not even realized you were here to begin with.” Stasis chuckled at the irony.

“Aaaahhhh man......” Charlotte sighs to herself.

“Well the way I see it you have two option here, you see there’s SEVEN of us and ONE of you, so your first option is. You surrender, strip down to your undies and spend the rest of the day tied up with your colleagues, or your second option is, we can all rush you at once, knock you out and strip you on your uniform anyway........Either way your spending the rest of the day bound and gagged in your undies, it’s just do you want the easy way or the hard way?” Tina says giving Charlotte her options.

Charlotte looks around before making the smart move.

“I’ll go with option one, please, I’ll surrender and strip for you, just please don’t hurt me okay.” Charlotte says raising her hands in the air.

“A wise choice.” Marie chuckles.

The sisters watch as Charlotte strips out of her uniform, revealing that she’s wearing a peach strapless bra and a pair of purple one side tie bikini panties. Charlotte then places her hands behind her back so Tina can tie her hands together, she then ties her feet together, while Libido puts on some of her fake knock out lips and peels off the protective wrapper.

“Time to seal you with a kiss, pukka up cutie.” Libido then passionately locks lips with Charlotte and gives her a long kiss, she watches as the knockout serum takes hold and Charlotte eventually just passes out.

Libido then gently takes Charlotte’s unconscious body in her arms and with the van doors still open, she gently places her body on top of all of her other colleagues, before Stasis closes the van doors again.

“So many HOT women, it’s so unfair.” Libido says one last time.

“Wait did you see say that all of these women were HOT?” Stasis asks.

“Yeah why?” Libido replies with a confused look on her face.

“Yes, this is perfect, just wait here, wait here.” Stasis excitedly runs into an office and moments later appears with a sign in her hands.

She sticks the sign on the back of the van’s door, it’s here we see the sign clearly reads *caution, contents inside are extremely HOT*.

“Hahahahaha, you get it, do you get it? Hhahahahaha!” Stasis holds her stomach as she bursts out laughing at her god awful joke / pun.

“For god’s sake Stasis.” Tinker says as all of the other sister’s shake their heads in disbelief.

Afterwards, with all the sister’s in their disguises and all the real security guards now replaced, they moved in and got ready to sprig their trap.

Angle makes her way through the crowd and approaches Ulla. Ulla offers Angel her hand and helps her onto the stage. It’s here that Angel notices Ulla’s body is shaking in the same manner that Angel’s does.

“Another broken soul, just like mine, I noticed your burdened heart the moment I saw you, the same eyes of despair and the same shaking of guilt that curses your own body as it does mine. That’s why I got one of the crows to stick that disrupter on your back earlier.” Ulla kindly says.

Angel looks down and see’s her hands shaking just like Ulla’s. She then turns her head and see’s Mag still very much hypnotised and staring into the void.

“Mag........Hold on I’m coming!” Angel thinks to herself.

Angel swallows hard, then quickly watches as her body stops shaking for a split second, during this split second of reprieve, she strikes. She quickly pulls out her revolver and blasts the amplifiers, destroying them in the process and thus cutting off the hypnotic link. The crows immediately jump into action and attempt to attack Angel.

The keyboarder attempts to smack her with her keyboard only for Angel to duck and give her a swift left punch to the jaw, sending her flying backwards unconscious. The drummer tries to jump her, but Angel just grabs her by foot and spins her around several times before releasing her, letting the drummer fly straight into her own drums, knocking her out instantly. One of the guitarist tries to grab her from behind but Angle just side steps her before punching square in the back of the head, knocking her out as she hits the floor. As the second guitarists prepares to strike, Angel just grabs the keyboard and smacks the second guitarists in the side of her head, knocking her out cold. Angel then gets ready for Ulla to strike. But nothing.........Angel turns and see’s Ulla just sitting on the edge of the stage.

Angel, takes a moment to relax before sitting down next to her.

“Please, I don’t want to fight you. But I have to know, when does the hypnotic trance end?” Angel asks.

“Don’t worry, I don’t want to fight you either, I’ve spent too many years of my life fighting..........And the trance wares off in about twenty minutes.” Ulla responds.

Angel quickly checks the time on a clock above the exit door.

“Please hold on, I want to talk to you, but first I need to quickly do something.” Angel says.

Angel then proceeds to strip all four members of the crows down to their underpants, all four members are wearing typical gothic women underwear, such as jet black bras and panties, with little pink skulls on, or a few red streaks to make it look like blood splats. When all four of the crown were down to their bras and panties, Angel grabbed all the wires and cords that they were using for their instruments and quickly tied them all up back to back, making sure to tie up their legs, feet and ankle sin the process. Once they were all tied up back to back, Angel uses their own fish net stockings as gags and quickly gagged all four members, the whole time Ulla just sat there watching her, waiting for her to finish. When Angel had finished, she sat down next to Ulla again.

“I hear what they call you, they call you a Siren, a women who sings the song of death. But I know that’s not you, I know that not what you stand for.” Angel says with her head lowered.

“When I was a child all I ever wanted to do was sing, I practised everyday and saw several singing tutors, I loved making people smile and I loved watching people feel joy. I was then forcefully enlisted into the army where I passed with flying colours at training, they then assigned me as a member of SOG, after that. They gave me my own Regiment to train.” Ulla’s eyes start to water and her hands shake rapidly.

“I was told my regiment would consist of 300 people, so in order to be fair I enlisted 150 males and 150 females. They were all only 18 when they joined, they are had massive smiles, they all had dreams, hopes...........I spent the next five years, training them, I wanted them to feel normal so I even encouraged them to date each other if they wished. My only rule was that NONE of the women get pregnant. That was my only rule.” Ulla explained further.

Angel watched as she saw Ulla recounting it all in her mind.

“I was always there for them, all of them, day or night, they came to me with their doubts, fears, worries, joys and even loves. Afterwards we even developed are own technique, I would use my opera singing abilities to sing tunes which related to different things. Sometimes my singing would to command or relay tactics. It was a genius tactic that only MY regiment knew........Then it happened, five years later, were deployed to deal with an unholy garrison of machines, built of only for war and destruction. I saw the fear in some of my soldiers eyes and I tried my best to calm them down............The battle was long, I could hear their screams echo across the field as shells and mortars rained down.” Ulla struggled to speak at this point as her heart was in her mouth.

Angel placed her hand on top of her hand for support.

“Silence fell, no screams, no noises, no nature, no life, just dust and echoes..........I sang and I sang and I sang.........Hours went by, my throat hurt, my voice was breaking and I could feel hope slowly drowning........Then through the fog two of my soldiers appeared. Privates Levi and Jenkins.....Out of all my 300 soldiers, only those two survived........” Ulla hands were shaking tremendously at this point.

“Afterwards I hand chiselled all of their tomb stones and made all of their memoriam plaques myself.......for every name I carved into a plaque, I could just feel my arms and my body getting weaker and weaker at one point the hammer.........WAS SO DAMN HEAVY............That both Levi and Jenkins held my body up for support and every name I carved, I realised, I’d never see them again............Once the memoriam was complete and I had all 298 plaques hung up, I turned and saw Levi and Jenkins behind, the horror and the shock of their faces, still haunts me to this day. That’s when I fell.........I fell on my hands and knees, my heart was in my throat, my breathing grew more rapid and rapid, I couldn’t breathe..........I was their captain..........I LOVED THEM ALL............I FAILED THEM ALL.” Tears pour down Ulla’s face.

“What happened to Jenkins and Levi?” Angel was curious.

“Afterwards, they both handed in their resignations, who could blame after everything that had happened.........I don’t know where they are now if I’m being honest.” Ulla calmly replies.

Angel lets out a big sigh.

“If it helps I know exactly how you feel.......I’ve lost so many sisters in battle and every night their ghosts haunt me...........They circle me in my dreams and while they don’t say anything, you can see it in their eyes. They’re all saying to me..........Did my sacrifice help make the world better..........Did my death mean anything...........How is the world a better place now that I’m gone............I can never answer them because I hate the answer and that answer is NO..........Their deaths were all meaningless..........The world’s still as messed up now as it was then.........I hate it, I HATE IT!” Angel says slamming her fist into the stage floor.

This time Ulla, puts her hand on top of Angel’s hand for support. A few minutes pass then Angel checks the clock again.

“I’m sorry, but I’m afraid it’s time.” Angel said getting out some handcuffs from her security belt.

“And so it is.” Ulla said getting to her feet.

Just then Angel places her left hand behind her back, makes a fist with her right hand and places it over her heart.

“Captain Ulla, let me say that it was both an honour and a privilege, to meet a soldier with great integrity such as you and I both pray and hope that all 300 members of your regiment including yourself find peace!” Angel says saluting Captain Ulla.

Captain Ulla responds by making a fist with her right hand and placing it over her own heart.

“I too am both privileged and honoured to have met a soldier with such nobility and grace. I too hope that both yourself and all of your sisters find peace as well.” Ulla also says while saluting Angel.

With this, Angel gently placed Ulla’s arms behind her a pole and handcuffed her hands together. Angel knew that infiltrators usually strip their main targets as a way of humiliating them and to show that they had been beaten, but Angel didn’t want to strip Ulla as she felt that she had suffered enough already.

Angel then noticed all the people were starting come out of their hypnotic trance, including Mag.

“Ow my head, god I feel like I’ve been hit by a bus or something.” Mag said rubbing her head and coming out of the trance.

Just then Angel hugged onto Mag and spun her around, Mag looked down and saw Angel was crying tears of joy for her sisters safety. Mag saw the crows and Ulla all restrained and immediately knew that Angel had come out victorious.

“Mag, please listen to me, please because I need to say this.........I love you Mag, I love Libido, I love Tina, I love Stasis, I love Soph, I love Tinker, I love BB, I love Marie.......I love you all and I’ve never said that before.” Angel said hugging onto Mag.

“Aaahh come on, you’re going to get me all misty eyed.” Mag said rubbing her eyes.

“No I meant it, I need you all, you’re my sisters and I’m willing to go to the ends of the Earth and back, if it means you’d all be happy.” Angel said refusing to let go.

“Damn it, I love you too, you big goofball, come here.” Mag fully embraces Angel

“Also, please know I don’t blame you......None of us blame you for Lighter’s death.........I just want you to know that.” Mag whispered into Angel’s.

After a minute or so, they hear sirens outside as everyone in the crowds had now snapped out of their trance and many of them had phoned the police.

“Come on, let’s go home, OUR sisters are might be waiting for us.” Mag said after hearing the sirens

With that, Mag and Angel left and began their journey back home.

The sisters all got into position and kept a fair distance from each other as two black SUV’s turned with, with several armed guards getting out before opening one of the passenger doors. A tall and elegant lady, wearing a white business suit with a crimson red shirt stepped out of the car. She has dyed Blonde hair, white skin and a very slim figure, she looks about 46 and her name is “Lisa”.

“Okay here are the sellers, now where are the buyers.” Tinker whispered over the radio.

Suddenly Tina saw a flicker in the sky, then this flicker turned into multiple flickers, they appeared to be lights flying in some sort of “V” formation, then Tina’s eyes widened, these were no ordinary buyers.

“Everyone stand down, I repeat STAND DOWN, do not engage, I’m pulling the plug on this, let’s just observe the hand off, pretend to just be normal guards then get out of here.” Tina whispered down the radio.

“Why, what’s going on?” Marie asked.

“It’s the buyers.........They’re the Phantoms.” Tina responded.

Just then Jetset and her garrison of phantom jet troopers swooped down and landed several meters away from Lisa and her security detail.

“This port is a dump, no wonder you wanted to do business with us.” Jetset said, observing the docks.

“Well hello, it’s nice to meet you, my name is Lisa and I........”

“I apologise that the noble Prophet cannot be here in person this fine day. But unfortunately we’ve encountered several.........Set backs.......These past few weeks, so our Prophet is being extra cautious with whom she makes an appearance for.” Jetset interrupts Lisa

“Oh right well erm. You’ll find everything you ordered inside this container.” But before Lisa can say anymore, Jetset signal her jet trooper to open it up.

The Phantom jet troopers rip open the container and Jetset walks in.

“I’m somewhat impressed, you actually managed to get the supplies we asked for.” Jetset then signals her jet troopers to start collecting the cargo.

Interestingly the cargo that the Phantoms had ordered were all packaged in small boxes, no bigger than briefcases, so it was easy for the Phantom jet troopers to easily attach it to their chest plates, without it hindering their flying capabilities. Jet then turned and pulled out a card from armour before putting it into a hand held machine, after a few seconds, Lisa phone buzzed.

“Five million credits, funded to your personal account, as promised.” Jetset said taking the card out of the machine.

Jetset and her troopers then powered up their jetpacks.

“Got to fly, it’s unwise to keep the Prophet waiting.” Jetset said.

“That’s understable and if you ever need anything else form my orginsation again we’d only be too happy too.........” Lisa was again interrupted as Jetset and all of her Phantom jet troopers suddenly took off into the sky and disappeared out of sight.

Lisa stood there momentarily bewildered before turning to her security guards who were actually Tina and her sisters.

“Right, yes well, your all dismissed.” Lisa said waving for one of her personal guards to open the door for her.

“What’s the play here Tina, are we still falling back or she we at least grab her?” BB asked down the radio.

“NO, if we grab her, the Phantoms might get suspicious then realize we’re onto them, no, no let’s just fall back at least we know that the Phantoms are still around and did you hear what their commander said........Set backs......I guess that means that our former company is giving them a bit of a run around as of late.” Tina responded.

“I guess that’s why Phantom chatter has been quiet recently.” Tinker remarked.

With that the sisters quietly slip away into the dock and out of the container, before making their way home.

Later that evening............

“Oh come on, Libido you’ve been in the shower for nearly FORTY MINUTES now, come on, I have to pee for goodness sake.” Soph protests through the bathroom door.

“Hey Soph, you don’t know Libido like we do, so believe me when I say, that if she’s spending this long in the shower, you do NOT want to go in there.” Mag says.

“Why, what the hell is she doing in there?” Soph Further protests.

“Well she’s eerrmmm.........Relieving stress.” Mag responds while turning slightly red.

“Oh please, how could you possibly relieve stress in the shower and oh. Ooooohhhhh. You mean she’s..........” Soph then holds two fingers together and starts rubbing the palm of her other hand with them.

“YES!.......She’s doing........THAT!............Look, just come away from the door, otherwise you’ll hear things, you can’t un-hear. Trust me on that one.” Mag says turning bright red with embarrassment.

“Okay that’s fine, I can hold it for a little longer.” Soph said after her face turned pale when she found what Libido was doing in there.

In the kitchen the microwave pings and Stasis open the doors and pulls out a large slice of pizza that she has just warmed up on a plate, she opens her mouth to take a bite but stops when she see’s Angel, staring out of the window watching the rush hour traffic below. Sensing a bout of sisterly love Stasis puts her pizza slice down on the plate and walks over to Angel.

Angel feels a tap on her arm, when she turns around she see’s Stasis offering her, the slice of Pizza she had just warmed up. Angel couldn’t believe her eyes, so she lovingly thanks her before taking a massive bite out of it. While this happens, all the others sisters are watching with shocked faces.

“I think I’m going crazy or something because........Did I just see Stasis WILLINGLY give up her last piece of pizza away.” Mag said rubbing her eyes in disbelief.

Tina smiles and nudges Mag’s arm.

“I told you, we might fight and bicker every now and then, but we all care for each other and look after each other don’t we.” Tina says with sheer joy in her voice.

“Yeah I know we do, hey Tina can I actually have a word for a minute.” Mag says spinning round on her chair.

“Yeah sure, what’s on your mind?” Tina asks spinning round herself.

“I want to help Angel, just like you and I think I may of found a way to help her.” Mag said twiddling her thumbs.

“Go on, I’m listening.” Tina said with hope.

Later that night...............

Angel walks passed all the other sleeping bags until she gets to her own, she looks down and see’s that both of her hands have already starting shaking quite rapidly already.

“Oh no, not now, please, just let me have one, just one damn night, I’m so tired.” Angel says realizing that her fears are about to come back in full swing.

As Angel lies down in her sleeping bag and fluffs up her pillow, she suddenly feels loads of warmth rush through her body. She looks around to see all of her sisters have cuddled up next to her, they’re all there. Soph, Marie, Tinker, BB, Mag, Tina, Stasis and Libido.........All the sisters huddle up next to Angel and get themselves comfy.

“What’s going on?” Angel asks.

“We’re here to show you, that no matter how bad and how dark things become, you’ll always have your sisters by your side. Do you remember what I said to you last night? That if your fears drag you to hell, just know that WE will all willingly go to hell with you, so we can fight by your side.” Tina says with head firmly near Angel’s.

“You really mean that?” Angel asks.

“Yeah we do and this way, even if you do have a nightmare tonight, all you’ll have to do is open your eyes and see you are surrounded by the ones who love you and care for you the most.” Mag adds as she rests her head near Angel’s stomach.

Angel pulls Stasis and Libido in closer so she can properly embrace them.

“I think I’ve got the best sisters in the world.” Angel remarks as she rests her weary head.

“Damn right you do!” Stasis adds as she gets comfy.

Moments later, Angel’s body stopped shaking and she drifted off to sleep surrounded by her sisters. With any luck, this might be the first night in months, Angel can sleep.

END OF CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

**************************************************************************************************************************************************************

P.S if your a fan of the band of the band that I used as inspiration for the villains main parts, then know that I do NOT take any credit for the lyrics AT ALL, and if you are a fan then shout it out, always nice to meet a fellow fan 8-)
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Wow, where do I begin!

So many female guards knocked out!

And gadget after gadget!

First off, loved the little discussion about some of the knock out techniques causing the women to experience arousal as they are being knocked out. It certainly seemed to have that effect on Crystal.

Then there is poor Lauren. Looks like she got quite the jolt to knock her out. Poor girl. And I loved her undies choice.

The knockout of Claire is so great. First off, fun little gadget there. And the image of her falling back and then sliding down the wall is really sexy. And her moving around between the other half-naked guards was really a great image.

The entire Ellie and Gina scene is wonderful as well!

I can’t even keep up with all the great scenes!
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditions142 - I'm incredibly happy that you enjoyed all these new little gadgets, I know how much of a gadget enthusiast you are, so I'm always pleased to hear that once again I've made some more gadgets that meet your approval. Many, many thanks. :D :D
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

I think I'm spotting a reference with that title... ;)

You know that I am sorely tempted to just repeat my comment from the previous chapter, you know the one saying: 'So you're like that. :lol: You start your story with an emotional moment between Demon/Angel and Tina. You're wringing my heartstrings... It's not fair, I have no choice but instantly like this new story. ;)' OOPS, looks like I just did. :lol:
Besides, it's actually an emotional moment between Angel, Tina, AND Marie. My three (out of four) favorite characters sharing an emotional scene. I'm happy. (Only Stasis is missing.) Also, I've finally realized that if Tina is the one who understands Angel the best when it comes to her ghosts/inner demons, it's probably because she also experienced that kind of trauma with Kuebiko's fear toxin, she knows what it's like. "You will get through this, but you won’t be alone, I’ll be with you every step of the way and if that means I have to walk through hell itself with you, then so be it........I’ll hold your hand and we’ll march through the darkness together won’t we." That line is so much more powerful with that in mind.

So, trying to be a little more organized now:

First, some good lines in this installment.

Second, just like the previous stories of this breather arc, the story illustrates perfectly the relationship and companionship between the sisters. There are of course the scenes focusing on their interactions; but I also spotted moments of complicity during the uniform stealings, and these little details are great (Soph's and Stasis' bet, Tina being proud of Libido who manages to control her urges...)

The uniform stealings were of quality, and featured a great variety of techniques to knock out, underwear, bondage techniques, and so forth. Nothing more to say. The machine is well-oiled by now, and the quality is always there.

The more light-hearted part was very pleasant to read. So many guards, so many different ways they're knocked out and even tied...
Ans Stasis' jokes! Perfect.
Indeed, Rebecca's and Linda's return brought a smile to my face. Another episode of: 'Love and Uniform Stealings' is in the air. :lol: Their scene definitely was funny and a little sexy. Plus their reaction when the whip ties them together. Basically: 'Should we sound the alert?' 'Nah! We're too distracted by the fact we're almost kissing!' :lol: And of course, Libido's call-back and line about giving them a second date was pitch-perfect. She should start an advice column to help shy women admit their love to each other USB style. I simply wished the banter between the two sentries lasted a little longer. Wonder if we will witness the next steps of their relationship / their next dates USB-style... :lol:
In general, while the part with Linda and Rebecca was my favorite, I enjoyed a lot this display of a 'classic' infiltration with some classic set-ups. (The smoke break... :lol: )
As always, the gadgets are a ton of fun to watch, and bring originality in the ways the guards are dispatched. Plus I enjoyed how you included reports of the efficacity of her gadgets by Marie and BB, it really gives this story its own identity.
I see you took the time to give each scene at least one little detail to set it apart from the classic infiltration scene, and it worked perfectly to avoid the feeling of redundance: Laia and her uniform too big - which BB appreciates a lot, Crystal's... interesting :lol: reaction to the dart knocking her out and poor Marie's confused reaction (which also shows that she's still a newcomer; great teasing from her sisters by the way), Lauren annoyingly calling her friend, Clair being a fan of USB (perfect call-back by the way; though I'm not sure she'll appreciate being the victim of what she enjoys watching), Gina reading about uniform stealers (this world seems to become more and more aware of their presence) and Ellie (annoyingly) taking selfies of herself...
Gina's and Ellie's takeout was especially nice, because of the ironic joke of Gina reading about it at the same time it's happening.
And of course Charlotte's surreal appearance at the end, with her very poor choice of words. :lol:
Good idea with the van. Another call-back to classic stories 'à la Tirepanted'. Clair's reaction was certainly sexy. A pile of defeated underwear-clad guards is always welcome.
All in all, I think this infiltration is one of my favorites, and it's been a long time one had caught my attention so much.

Though I won't have as much to say about the part with Angel, as you probably expected, I enjoyed it a lot. You took the time to illustrate Angel's difficulties to deal with her inner-demons and her PTSD. (Though I would have thought she'd be a little more apologetic towards the women she mugged.) Mag's interactions with her were really sweet, as she tries her best to comfort her, showing that in spite of her former dislike of 'Demon', she appreciates Angel's efforts to redeem herself and wants to help her. And of course, the character development of Angel is so worth it when she confesses her love for her sisters at the end of the mission, and the epilogue features the sisters sharing one moment of companionship together when they all sleep with Angel to help her overcome her night terrors. Basically, it's a sleepover ending! :lol: (And Stasis offered food, the biggest token of sisterly love she could give.)
Ulla was an interesting antagonist, mostly due to how her backstory makes her relate to Angel, and I won't deny that I found very good the 'twist' of the way Angel 'defeats' her.
My only regret would probably be that, between their boss being the main focus and the bigger half of the story being about BB's and Marie's adventures, the Crows themselves end up playing second fiddle. I thought they'd have a bigger role in the story. (Though the 'fight' with them was perfect to illustrate Angel's strength. Plus, they're bound and gagged with their own music equipment and goth clothes. :) )

Finally, I must confess that I'm starting to feel worried. All the personal acts that were introduced during this 'breather arc' are being resolved: the sisters have found a new job as infiltrators, Angel is slowly coming to terms with her inner demons thanks to her sisters, BB and Tina have their gadgets, Libido got her 'reward' ( :lol: ) from Blink in a previous story... Therefore I guess it means that soon the main antagonists will return. (I figure out that the PHANTOMs cameo at the end wasn't a coincidence.) Hopefully, Tina and her sister will manage to resist their brutal onslaught!
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Rufusluciusivan - There's a little bit of a reference with the title, it could either relate to them being standing by each others side or its a slight reference to their gadgets (their arms / arsenals), if you see what I mean. :D

While Tina of course never shows it, she certainly remembers her bouts with Kuebiko, she remembers the feelings of abandonment, loss, rage, failure. Something that as we saw, Kuebiko took absolute delight in.......Tina knows full well what ever lasting effects her fear toxin can do, so she knows EXACTLY the sort of pain that Angel is gong through. :)

Out of all the sisters, I truly believe and I think other's will agree with me, that Angel and Tina have the strongest bond out of them all. :) I will put Tina and Angel together again on an assignment, as I feel that Angel and Tina's personalities come off the strongest when it's just the two of them doing scenes together, so I wouldn't mind having a few more segments like that. :D

I KNOW HAHAHA. :lol: ..........But honestly can you imagine if it wasn't Rebecca and Linda guarding the front entrance, but a couple of the other guards, my god the whole infiltration would of been finished before it had even started :lol: ...........But no both Rebecca and Linda got lost staring into each others eyes, their lips so close to each others that they could feel the warmth of each others breath.......That moment of where they think "should I kiss her, will she kiss me? I fancy her, but does she fancy me?" All those thoughts were going through both of their minds.......If only they knew, if only eh. ;) :lol:

You want it? YOU GOT IT! 8-) I must admit, I actually enjoyed writing another scene featuring Rebecca and Linda so I'd quite like to include another scene featuring these two ladies, I'll try and make the scene a little longer next for you as well. ;) :D

I can assure you, Tinker takes such Pride in the gadgets she makes, she needs to know if they work properly, are they efficient, do they need to be tweaked, are there any side effects and all stuff like that. As I said, because Tinker takes such care and pride into making the gadgets for the sisters, she won't settle for anything other than perfection with her creations, hence why she likes feedback. :D

For this chapter I must admit I really wanted to give the guards a sense of individuality, just like your stories and just like Tirepanted's stories, having the basic guard knock outs, it's certainly fun, but every now and then, taking down a guard with a personality is enjoyable. :D

Of course with BB being 7 foot tall, the moment she hears a guard is wearing a uniform too big for her, you know BB's going to be all over that haha. :lol: :D

I LOVED writing Gina and Ellie's scene, it was just the idea that these two naïve guards are just sitting around idly chit-chatting, while outside all of their colleagues are getting overpowered and stripped. :D

Heartfelt City is a beacon for infiltrators, whether it's because infiltrators are in high demand, the money is good OR if it's because the Female population greatly exceeds the male population in Heartfelt City, so it's easy for infiltrators to get work, so it isn't surprising that Female focused magazines are publishing articles on how to spot an infiltrator haha. :lol: :D
I think this infiltration is one of my favorites, and it's been a long time one had caught my attention so much.
From the bottom of my heart, I thank you very much, it is as I've said hundreds of times before, as long as people get some kind of enjoyment out of my chapters, I know I've done well. :D

Angel could still end up being very apologetic to her victims in the future, I think it's just because this was her first assignment since her fight with Reality, that she was so scared of making a mistake that these fears overtook her mind so she never got the opportunity to be that sort of apologetic character. But as I say above Tina will help her and Tina will be by her side, every day and every night if she has too. So that side of Angel could still come out yet. :D

The crows themselves actually went through several changes during their development cycle, first I had them all as a bunch of control freaks that believe their actual witches........Then I had them of where they all survivors of Ulla's regiment.....In the end as you saw, I settled on them being a group of worshippers who viewed Ulla as a Siren, who's voice calls for death, when in reality as we saw. Ulla was actually the complete opposite of what they thought of her as. :D

The crows were just a bunch of edgy try hards who thinks things like death are cool, which is why they actually thought they could take on an expert infiltrator like Angel in a hand to hand fight. They didn't stand a chance in hell. ;) Honestly that was also to show how well trained infiltrators are, I'm pretty sure Angel could of taken on a dozen of crows and still not have broken a sweat, they just charged her with no battle plan or anything. :D

Aaahhh yes the Phantoms, surprise cameo at the end. I'm still not a hundred percent sure yet, if they'll make their full return yet or if I'll wait a little bit, part of me thinks I wrote that segment to show that NO, I have not forgotten the phantoms and their threat is still very much present. 8-) :D

P.S Please allow me to give you a little sneak preview as what's in store for the sister in the next chapter. ;) .........

1. Comedic trouble is brewing for the sisters as Uh-oh. Someone allowed Stasis to watch the whole box set of the Fast & Furious franchise. 8-)

2. Tina and Angel will be partnering up to take down a villainess known as the "Puppeteer", a female triple jointed contortionist who believes she is actually a puppet and not a human. 8-)
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Trackman281 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 12:31 pm
I LOVED writing Gina and Ellie's scene, it was just the idea that these two naïve guards are just sitting around idly chit-chatting, while outside all of their colleagues are getting overpowered and stripped. :D
I really didn't comment in detail previously about what a perfect scene the Gina and Ellie scene is. It played up that "careless guard" thing so perfectly. Gina reading and Ellie taking sexy selfies. The two of them should been better able to defend themselves but they both become easy victims.

What is cool is the way Ellie just carelessly opens the door only to be grabbed by BB. It is also kind of fun in that we don't know exactly what BB did to knock Ellie out.

Then we have Gina still sitting there oblivious to the fact Ellie has been taken out. She continues to read as BB sneaks up on her and easily knocks her out with the chloro glove.

I also forgot to mention before the fun part of Charlotte being dealt with. She is given the choice of strip or be knocked out. She willingly strips but then still ends up knocked out anyway! Fun twist.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Meditions142 - Don't worry as I knew you enjoyed Gina and Ellie's scene although I am extremely grateful and thankful for your detailed feedback. :D

Well when it comes to Ellie getting knocked out, it's entirely up to the reader of how BB knocked her out. Did she punch her, did she give her a chop, did she use one of the gloves chloroform while saving the second glove for Gina? It's entirely up to your imagination as to how you think BB knocked Ellie unconscious. :D

It is true Charlotte didn't have much luck did she, I mean it is as the sisters said to her. All Charlotte had to do was spend an extra few minutes taking a nap in the truck and the sisters wouldn't have even known she was there haha. :lol: :)
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

2. Tina and Angel will be partnering up to take down a villainess known as the "Puppeteer", a female triple jointed contortionist who believes she is actually a puppet and not a human. 8-)
Now, that's one interesting news to say the least. ;) Any idea of a release date? (Still this month? The next month?)
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

rufusluciusivan wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 3:54 pm
Now, that's one interesting news to say the least. ;) Any idea of a release date? (Still this month? The next month?)
Of course. The next chapter will be available next week on Monday. I like to give you all a new chapter at the start of every week. Because, well why not eh. :D

With contortionists being able to bend their bodies the way they can. I'm going to try and think of a few (and hopefully hot) USB scenes, that the Puppeteer could do. ;)

Please note, I said try haha. :D

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”