Chapter 43: Just a (small) gift

rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Hello everyone. A small collaborative project this time. Consider this short story an appetizer before the next main arc: Some foreshadowing, continuity nods, and (of course) women whose uniforms are stolen ;) .

Obviously, this story is posted with trackman's approval and permission. Thank you for that! There's a little additional scene/surprise featuring a sniper that wasn't in the draft I sent, I hope you'll like it (and the rest of the story of course :lol: ).

An angel of justice riding on her badass bike.

At least, that’s how she imagines herself...

Her ‘badass bike’ is in fact a motor scooter. It used to be candy pink, but she has painted it black to make it look more intimidating.

She’s wearing a red bandanna, black leather boots, black trousers, a black t-shirt with a red skull, and a black leather jacket she has bought secondhand, like the dangerous bikers she saw on TV when she was young. Her hair are pulled back by a black kerchief adorned with a white skull. However, her cute chubby face, round-shaped glasses, and innocent-looking light blue eyes don’t exactly help her look intimidating.

Still, Ellie Merces refuses to let such details deter her.

The chubby woman parks her motor scooter. Then she approaches the shady bar, and enters the place, acting as if she’s on top of the world.

A bunch of rowdy-looking women are drinking inside.

A good chunk of them have already had a run-in with infiltrators. Most are goons-for-hire working for corrupt businessmen or small-time crooks who weren’t important enough to be trialed, but who still had their uniforms stolen during crazy shenanigans.

“Greetings, fellow infiltrator haters!” Ellie loudly announces. “I’m looking for like-minded people to get back at the women who humiliated us. I have a perfect plan, I just need some helping hands. Who’s with me?”

The various thugs stop talking and drinking. They look at her.

There is a long moment of awkward silence.

Then everyone bursts out laughing.

“Who’s this idiot?”

“Is she for real?”

“What’s the name of your gang, Chubby? The Ghastly Gourmets? The Cunning Candy Stripers?”

Ellie isn’t expecting these reactions. “Wh- What?”

“You’ve lost your way, kiddo? This place is for GROWN-UP women!”

“The sweet shop is across the street!”

Ellie becomes bright red. “No! I’m serious! Stop laughing!”

“Let’s help this joker leave!”

Four burly women grab Ellie by the limbs. A fifth one opens the door of the bar.

“Wait! Wait! Wait wait wait wait!”

“And ONE! And TWO! And THREE!”

They throw her out of the bar.

Ellie shrieks loudly, and lands into a puddle of water.

The thugs share one last good laugh, then return inside the bar.

“And stay out!” they shout before closing the door.

Ellie gets up, adjusts her glasses, and massages her arms and legs.

“I’ll show you… You’ll see…” the chubby woman mutters to herself.

She sniffles, and angrily wipes out the tears that are forming in her eyes.

“I’m not a joke… You’re the joke!”

Thankfully, nobody hears her lame retort.

Ellie returns to her motor scooter.

“If people here refuse to help me, I just have to find some outside help…”

Ellie takes out of her jacket pocket the plane ticket she has recently bought.

She drives off to the airport.

At the other side of Heartfelt City, the sisters aren’t aware of Ellie’s plans. On the contrary, they have an other foe in sight.

Today, Mayor Porsche is meeting the representatives of some charity associations, to discuss the building of a big soup kitchen that would double as a shelter for the poor. He has chosen to conduct the negotiations in a building complex designed to hold company meetings, seminaries, and buffets. The area is surrounded by green spaces and plant life. Since his interlocutors are from charity associations also involved in the sustainable development, the mayor thinks it’s a clever way to make a good impression.

Of course, a person who knows Heartfelt City’s mayor would be surprised to see him take part in such a project. A naive person may even think that he chose to turn over a new leaf. They would, of course, be wrong.

The operation is only a front. A way for the mayor to rehabilitate his image after the fiasco of his anime and movies convention. Thanks to her Trojan Horse in the municipality’s server, Tinker has even read that he also intends to use this charity project as a way to launder dirty money before the tax authorities can find it.

Of course, the sisters are going to intervene… One of their current top priorities is to prevent Mayor Porsche from being reelected. They know it would be a great victory against Heartfelt City’s corruption. Exposing his scheme would be an other step in the good direction.

For now, both Anna Porsche and Ellie are laying low. After the events of Site Blue Grass, Tina was afraid that Anna would take measures against she and her sisters. However, at least for now, the businesswoman is busy with a trade war against Irene Eudokia. Apparently, information leaked that Irene was responsible of the infiltration of Site Blue Grass... Therefore, Anna also doesn’t have the time to be involved in her husband’s activities, assuming she cares, at least for the moment being. As for Ellie… The White Mask cannot be found anywhere, but she is alone, at least according to Louette and her friends.

The sisters intend to take advantage of this moment of respite.

The mayor is indeed so complacent, in spite of his recent screw-ups, that acting against him is almost disgustingly easy. While he has put pressure on both Heartfelt City’s police and army to have extra security, he hasn’t even thought of asking them to only send male agents. Since the vast majority of Heartfelt City’s denizens are women, it means that most of the extra security staff consists of women.

For Tina and her sisters, it’s akin to an ‘all-you-can-eat buffet of disguises’.

Two women are patrolling the remote back corridors of the building complex.

The first one, Margo, has midback-long dark blond hair tied in a ponytail and blue eyes, with a black hair clip. She is tall, but lanky, and doesn’t look as athletic as most of the other guards. There is a gab between her front teeth, she has a prominent chin and her nose is crooked.

She’s wearing a guard uniform of the Porsche family security detail: A medium-long navy blue skirt, jet black tights, black shoes, a white button up uniform shirt, and a navy blue blazer. Strapped onto her belt, there is a holster with a handgun and a nightstick. She doesn’t like much this outfit, preferring her usual uniforms that involve trousers, but apparently the mayor’s daughter has weird whims when it comes to the clothes of her and her father’s security detail.

The second one, Rebecca, is a white-skinned woman of average size, with long flowing red hair that she has tied into a crown neck-bun, and dark blue eyes.

She’s wearing the Heartfelt City police uniform: A light blue long-sleeved uniform shirt onto which there is her name badge, dark blue trousers, a dark blue police cap, black shoes, and a black bullet proof vest with the initials “HFPD” in white on the front. She’s armed with handcuffs, a nightstick, and a handgun that are all strapped onto her utility belt.

“It’s the first time I work in tandem with a police officer.” Margo comments to strike up a conversation.

“There have been big breaches of security lately, as far as events hosted by Mayor Porsche were concerned.” Rebecca explains. “Hence why some police officers have been sent as reinforcements to help you watch the place.”

“And it’s not bothering you?”

“I don’t like much the mayor... You know, with the recent reveals about him. But it’s not up to me to decide. The voters will have to make their choice during the next elections…”

“I’m not talking about that!” Margo rolls her eyes. “Who cares about politics?! I’m talking about what’s really important here!”

“Like what?”

“Like your black-haired squeeze. I’ve seen how you two look at each other! Aren’t you bummed out to be partnered up with me, when you could be patrolling with her?” Margo winks. “And, you know, find a quiet cozy place for a little make-out session while you’re at it?”

Rebecca blushes madly. “This is a police mission! Serious business! I have to remain professional!”

Margo chuckles. “Speak for yourself.” She shows her wedding ring to her partner. “If I had the luck to be with Luna, I certainly wouldn’t miss such an opportunity…”

“You two got married…?”

“Yep. Two weeks ago. It’s our first day of work after our honeymoon, actually.” Margo looks sideways at Rebecca, and smiles. “What about you and your sweetheart?”

“L- Linda?”

“Yep! Are you gonna make it official?”

“We- We’re thinking of it.” Rebecca admits.

Margo approaches the other woman, and puts a hand on her shoulder to encourage her. However, she fails to notice one crucial detail. She and her partner have stopped in front of a storage room. In Heartfelt City, it is a big mistake for any sentry.

Margo tries to give Rebecca some advice. “Take it from me: Don’t hesitate, and go for it! You both are head over hills for each other, even I can see it. So-”

There is suddenly a ‘CRACK’ sound.

A whip wraps itself around both Margo’s and Rebecca’s bodies at the same time, then pins them together.

“No, wait! We’re not-”

The two women’s bodies and breasts are pressed against each other, but they manage to move their heads just in time so that their lips DON’T kiss each other.

The whip releases a powerful sleeping gas.

Rebecca and Margo have no choice but breath it.

They squirm a little, and cough a few times. Their eyes roll back, they let out long moans, then pass out.

Libido realizes too late her error when she approaches to pick up the two snoozing cuties she has ensnared with her whip.

“Oops sorry! My mistake! I didn’t realize you weren’t with your respective lovers!”

She unwraps her whip. Then, Stasis and she each grab one woman under the arms, and drag them into the nearby storage room.

“Awkward~…” Stasis jokes with a sing-song tone of voice.

“Even Heartfelt City’s Cupid can make a small mistake from time to time…” Libido justifies herself. She thinks briefly, then smiles. “BUT I know just the way to make up for it.”

She gently lays Margo onto the floor of the storage room. Stasis does the same with Rebecca, then closes the door. Luckily for them, this storage room is wide enough to strip two sleeping sentries in peace.

Libido talks in her small microphone.

“Tinker! Their partners are part of the security staff as well?”

Of course, Tinker has hacked the security cameras of the building beforehand, which allows the sisters to both know where the patrols are and avoid being seen.

“Yes. I see them in a camera. They’re actually patrolling together in an other part of the building.” the latter answers in her sister’s earpiece.

Libido smiles.“Perfect.”

“What do you have in mind?” Stasis asks her.

“You’ll see. But first things first. Let’s take off the clothes of these two cuties!”

The sisters quickly strip Rebecca and Margo of their uniforms.

Rebecca is left wearing emerald green boyshorts, a forest green t-shirt bra, and light blue socks. Margo is left clad in a black fishnet bra adorned with lace and that one can untie in the back, black tanga panties which are opaque on the front but also made of fishnet that leaves little to the imagination on the back, and black socks with hot red hearts. (Apparently, she has a hard time accepting that the honeymoon is over.)

Libido resists the temptation to give Margo’s ‘bottom’ a few squeezes. Alas, this woman is already taken, therefore the booty isn’t for her.

Such is the fate of a Cupid…

Of course, she also does it because she doesn’t want to be scolded by Tinker, Mag or Tina. Or, most likely, by the three of them.

Libido pulls out rolls of thick ribbon. Some of them are pink, others are red. Said ribbons look like the ones used for Christmas presents, but they are actually as sturdy as a rope. They were made by Tinker and Marie, and offered as a Christmas present to Libido.

“Disguise yourself with the security uniform, sis’.” Libido says to her sister. “I’ve got some work to do now…”

Stasis shrugs, hums the ‘Scooby Doo, Where are You? You’ve got some work to do now!’ tune, and slips into Margo’s warm uniform.

Libido wraps several layers of ribbons around Margo’s and Rebecca’s bodies. She makes sure to tie each woman up individually, as she knows that each ‘present’ is for a different person. She mummifies the upper-arms, the thighs, the legs and the feet. Then, still with ribbons, she binds each woman’s upper-arms and ties up each woman’s wrists behind her back. She shoves a small sponge into each woman’s mouth, then wraps a few layers of ribbons over the mouth and around the lower face to wrap-gag Rebecca and Margo.

Finally, Libido sticks little bows on top of Rebecca’s and Margo’s foreheads so they actually look like they've been wrapped up as presents. She seats them up in a corner of the storage room, in order for the bow to be on top.

She admires the two gift-wrapped sentries.

“There you go! I’m pretty sure their lovers will be pleasantly surprised to find them…” Libido comments to herself.

Stasis rolls her eyes. She has had the time to put on all of Margo’s uniform while her horny sister was busy doing her thing.

“Sis', if you wanted this story to be a Christmas Special, you’re way too late..."

"Nonsense. There's always time... for the gift of LOVE!" Libido retorts as she grabs Rebecca’s discarded police uniform, and starts to slip into it. Of course, the clothes aren’t warm anymore, a fact which she regrets. But she knows her sacrifice won’t be in vain.

Because she intends for some people to find her presents…

Only after the mission is over though.

Speaking of which...

There is actually a lot of green spaces behind the official building complex. They are here to make the place look more agreeable. Of course, infiltrators find other uses for this plant life. Under the cover of some bushes, Mag is silently observing her prey.

The woman is working for the army. She’s wearing a dark mint green military jacket with golden buttons and a name tag over the right breast, a crisp white button up shirt with a straight collar, black shoes, a dark mint green army hat, and a dark mint green long uniform skirt with a thin black belt tied around the waist. Her skin is light, and her eyes are dark blue. Her black hair are tied into a tight low bun.

Currently, she’s standing in the backyard of the building complex, completely oblivious to the predator watching her from afar. She has a clipboard in her hand, and is writing things with a pen.

The woman is actually too busy complaining about the mayor to watch her surroundings. “I can’t believe that man… Making us watch his little event… The army has better things to do!”

Had she been a little more attentive, or savvier, she would have realized that standing alone in the open behind an official building and near thick bushes is a very bad idea for a uniformed woman of Heartfelt City.

Her loss.

Mag takes a deep breath, and aims her wrist-rope-launcher at the oblivious military woman.

The clone has noticed there is a watcher on the roof, an other woman wearing the garb of a sniper. The sentry is patrolling the roof to watch the surroundings of the building. Thankfully, the cover of the trees is preventing her from seeing the intruder. However, Mag knows she has to carefully time her assault on the army girl whose uniform she covets, if she wants to remain unnoticed.

Mag waits for the sniper to turn around and go watch the other side. She shoots her wrist-rope-launcher.

The army girl doesn’t have the time to understand what’s going on.

The rope wraps itself around her, and pins her arms down to her torso. She drops her clipboard and pen.

“Uh?!” she exclaims.

Mag uses a tree as anchor point to make sure she doesn’t move, then quickly uses her launcher to retract the rope. The woman is pulled towards her by the gadget.

“Walp?!”

The army girl falls into Mag’s open arms.

“Who?!”

One hand is clamped over the woman’s mouth to silence her. With the other hand, Mag applies a swift nerve pinch.

“Mff?!”

The army girl stirs and moans. Her eyes widen. Then her eyelids close and she slumps into Mag’s arms, out like a light.

“Mhh...”

The infiltrator drags her prey deeper into the bushes, and conceals her under the foliage. Then, she quickly runs to grab the discarded clipboard and pen, to make sure that nobody would find them. Plus, she knows it’ll be an important part of her disguise. Luckily for her, no pesky witness sees her grab the items, and she returns under the bushes, where she’ll be able to strip her uniform donor in peace.

Just as she’s disappearing under the foliage, the sniper finishes an other lap of her round. She notices that the army girl is gone, but since she’s seen or heard nothing suspicious, she simply assumes that the other woman has returned inside the building.

Mag takes a syringe filled with Tinker’s knock-out serum, and injects the woman with it to make sure she’ll sleep a few more hours. The army girl’s body relaxes, and she falls into a deep slumber.

Next, Mag removes the military jacket and the button up shirt, leaving the army girl clad in a comfortable beige full-cup bra. Then, she unlaces she woman’s shoes, and takes them off, revealing light grey socks. Finally, she pulls down the skirt, exposing the woman’s beige full-coverage high-waist lace panty briefs.

The clone ignores her victim’s light snores, and wraps a few layers of tape around her wrists, then a few layers of tape around her legs. She adds a zip-tie around the wrists, and an other around the ankles, as a safety precaution. Finally, she silences the woman with a black ball-gag.

Mag conceals the underwear-clad woman under the bushes, then strips down to her own undergarments, leaving her discarded clothes near the bound-and-gagged army girl. She slips into the army uniform, grabs the pen and the clipboard, then leaves the cover of the foliage.

She gets in character, pretends to be writing something, and approaches the building.

At the same time, she whispers in her hidden microphone: “Libido, Stasis, I’m ready to regroup with you. I’m disguised as an army woman. I’m carrying a clipboard.”

“Sir yes Sir!” Stasis answers while imitating a soldier accent.

Mag smiles indulgently.

She has insisted to do this mission with Stasis and Libido, both as a way to spend time with them and as an apology for the time she almost left them out of the action. Of course, the two have already forgiven her, but they wanted to make their sister feel better, so they played along.

Plus, Libido isn’t going to turn down an offer to strip and bind some cuties…

“Tinker, everything’s fine on your side?” Mag then asks in her hidden microphone.

The team’s tech expert jokingly imitates Stasis. “Sir yes Sir!”

Mag pretends to roll her eyes. “We’ll have to talk about Soph’s and Stasis’ bad influence on you, ‘Tinkerbell’…” she jokes.

Mag easily regroups with her two sisters in front of the storage room’s door.

She went through the kitchens to avoid the patrols. The clipboard is giving her an air of authority, therefore the cooks she came across on her way didn’t try to question her.

“Piece of cake. For now, at least.” Stasis comments once she and Libido are reunited with Mag. “We’re even ahead of schedule. Are we good, or what?”

Mag looks at her and her sisters’ respective uniforms. “We’re a little mismatched. I hope it won’t be a problem.” She shrugs. “Let’s take up our positions. The mayor and his guests are still gorging themselves with the appetizers, but we must remain on schedule. We have to catch Porsche’s secretary on her way.”

They start walking.

“Listen carefully.” Tinker instructs her sisters in their hidden earpieces. “I’ll give you the best route, to avoid as many patrols as possible.”

“Lead the way.”

Thanks to the security cameras she has hacked, Tinker is able to help her sister avoid the guards.

The security detail of the building is numerous. However, having so many sentries ultimately proves to be detrimental to Porsche. Indeed, it makes harder to notice that a few guards have suddenly gone missing. Or to be suspicious of some conspicuous new faces among the sentries.

“Three guards are about to come across you. You can’t avoid them.” Tinker warns her sisters.

“No problem.” Mag confidently answers.

When the group of male security guards pass near them, Mag plays the role of an army girl. She pretends to be lecturing Stasis and Libido while reading her clipboard. She’s also using said clipboard to partly cover her face, to hide the family resemblance between her and her sisters.

Her trick works like a charm. The men don’t suspect a thing, and walk away without asking the sisters anything.

Mag, Libido, and Stasis share a smile, and keep walking.

However, when they turn around a corner, they come across an unpleasant surprise.

“Gawd! Dad is, like, SO annoying sometimes!”

Stasis, Mag, and Libido wince. They would recognize this shrill annoying voice everywhere.

In front of them, next to the door of some restrooms, there is the infamous Millie Porsche, the spoiled daughter of Heartfelt City’s mayor.

“I mean, not only does he force me to go to this BORING event, but he also insists that I should wear SIMPLE clothes!”

Millie Porsche looks like the perfect prototype of the ‘punchable snobby heiress’. She’s a young woman with crisp blue eyes, and a flawless white skin thanks to scheduled meetings with a beautician. Her luscious brown hair with blond highlights are tied into a complex chignon. Of course, there is a diamond in her gold hair-clip. Her nails are manicured and painted. She also has fake eyelashes, a good layer of make-up, and an arrogant look on her face that simply says ‘I’m better than you!’.

“I mean, LOOK AT ME! I look like a scullery maid! Thank GAWD I could at least choose my shoes!”

Of course, what Millie Porsche regards as the clothes of a ‘scullery maid’ are a crisp white button up silk shirt, a stylish dark grey business jacket with gold buttons designed by a renowned tailor, a matching dark grey long pencil skirt, golden brown tights of top quality, and a small black tie adorned with a ruby.

Millie’s high-heels are gold-plated, and adorned with one diamond each. This footwear of course immediately draws Stasis’ attention. She is, after all, something akin to Millie’s nemesis when it comes to the heiress’ shoes.

Millie is bodyguarded by two women. Every time she has finished one complaint, these two nod and approve her.

The security guards protecting the mayor’s daughter also draw the attention. Not because they look strong or competent, but because they are identical twins. They are both 25 years old, and share the same warm ivory skin, the same blond hair, and the same emerald green eyes. Both of them have their hair styled into a lob with textured ends look. By that point, the sisters are familiar with these two. They are called Elsa and Ellie (no link with the infamous White Mask). They are part of Millie Porsche’s personal security crew… and are also the mayor’s daughter’s biggest sycophants.

The twin sisters are wearing medium length navy blue skirts, jet black tights, white button dress shirts, and navy blue blazers. Onto each guard’s belt, there is a holster with a handgun, and a nightstick.

With her keen eye for such details, Stasis notices that the twin sisters aren’t wearing the standard shoes used by security guards. On the contrary, they are wearing black shined ankle boots, with a golden buckle, made by a renowned designer. Gabrielle Lensahc’s latest model, actually. Elegant, simple, and comfortable at the same time.

Three pairs of priceless footwear. Stasis swallows her saliva to not drool in front of the sight, and opens her mouth to say something.

“I know where this is going.” Mag comments before her sister can even utter one word.

“We’re ahead on schedule. Just give me 15 minutes.” Stasis pleads. “Plus, that way, we can get security uniforms that match… Please, please, please, please...” She looks at her sister with big puppy eyes.

Mag thinks for a moment. “Tinker?” she asks in her hidden microphone.

“The path is clear.” the latter says. “The patrols all avoid this area. Apparently, nobody wants to come across Millie.”

Mag pretends to sigh, and smiles indulgently. “Fine. Stasis, you’ve won.”

“Yes!” Stasis raises her fist triumphantly. “Thank you, Mag! You’re the best!” She grabs her slingshot.

Libido gets excited. “Oh boy… Here we go again...”

Stasis approaches the trio of chatting women, and calls the mayor’s daughter. “Hey codfish!”

Millie stares at the fool who insulted her. “How dare you?! I can buy and sell you, peasant!” Her eyes widen. She has recognized Stasis. “Wait! You! Not again-”

Green balls filled with knock-out gas starts flying.

Millie is the first to fall face down onto the floor. Then Elsa falls on her, making her grunt in her sleep. Then Elsa’s twin sister falls on the both of them, making the mayor’s daughter grunt a little louder in her sleep.

Stasis cracks her fingers. “Let’s get down to work…”

Each sister grabs one woman by the under-shoulders, and starts to drag her out of sight.

The sisters have chosen an unused meeting room to stash Millie and her two bodyguards.

The three women are currently stripped down to their skivvies. Because when Mag and Libido started to strip the twin guards to acquire their uniforms for their disguise, Stasis immediately added: “Let’s also strip Millie! I wouldn’t want her to feel left out!”

The result?

Millie Porsche is left clad in golden yellow cheeky knickers, and a golden yellow padded bra adorned with a pattern of lace flowers.

Elsa is wearing a black t-shirt bra and a pair of black panties, while Ellie is wearing a pair of white panties and a white t-shirt bra. On the undergarments of the two twin sisters, there is the same Yin-Yang symbol: one Yin-Yang symbol is drawn onto the front of the panties, and there is also one on each cup of the bras.

Millie’s tights, as well as Ellie’s, and Elsa’s socks, have been shoved into the mayor’s daughter’s big mouth to shut her up. A few strips of thick brown tape have been used to seal her lips, then a piece of white cloth have been tightly wrapped around her lower face and tied behind her neck for good measure. Since all the socks have been used on Millie, the twin guards are lucky to be gagged with mere clean handkerchieves. Tape and a cloth gag are also used to silence them.

Zip-ties are binding each woman’s wrists behind her back, and each woman’s ankles.

The sisters have also bound the three women together. They have wrapped a few of Libido’s colourful ribbons around their bodies to press them against each others, as if they were a trio of spoons in a drawer. Of course, Millie is sandwiched between Elsa and Ellie.

Stasis couldn’t resist the temptation of binding Elsa upside down compared to the two others, so that her bare soles would be right in front of Millie’s nose. The guard herself has the luck of being bound with her back pressed against Millie’s front, therefore the heiress’ feet are resting against her neck and not her face. Ellie is bound with her front pressed against Millie’s back.

Mag and Libido change into the twin guards’ uniforms.

At the same time, Stasis brandishes Millie’s pair of shoes, as well as Elsa’s and Ellie’s ankle boots. She’s grinning from ear to ear.

“It’s been a while since the last time you’ve indulged in your footwear fetish…” Mag teasingly comments.

“These aren’t mere footwear. They’re works of art!” Stasis retorts with a wink and a playful sticking of the tongue. “Plus, look at Millie’s shoes… There are real diamonds on them… And solid gold… They are worth a literal fortune. I thought we could sell them, and give the money to the charity associations… To compensate for the fact that we’ll ruin their meeting... I mean, we know the mayor is using them as a front to launder dirty money, but THEY are sincerely trying to do good.”

Mag nods. “Good idea. Tina will like it.”

“And about the two guards’ boots?” Libido asks with a not-so-innocent smile. “Are we gonna donate them too?”

“Just let me have my BOOT-y, please.” Stasis retorts.

Libido snorts. “Heh… Heh… Booty…”

She then glances at the three bound-and-gagged women. They aren’t gift-wrapped as thoroughly as Rebecca and Margo, but she still appreciates the vague ‘Christmas Present’ look.

She can’t resist it. She sticks a little ribbon on top of Millie’s forehead. Then she adds a little note reading: “To the mayor: No present for the naughty boys and girls!”

Mag smiles and rolls her eyes, amused in spite of herself. “Seriously?”

“Ever since she’s come across that comic book of a group of criminals robbing a mall disguised as a Mrs Claus and her elf girls, she hasn’t been the same anymore… She refuses to accept the sad truth that Christmas is over…” Stasis comments. She is jokingly acting as if it is a tragic terrible thing.

“That story involved sexy mall elf girls and a Mrs Claus robbed of their clothes, and stashed bound-and-gagged in lockers! And then the heroine mugging one of the criminals to infiltrate the group of infiltrators!” Libido justifies herself.

They drag the trio of bound women under the table of the meeting room to conceal them.

And they smile when they hear Millie’s indignant muffled shrieks. The heiress has woken up, and apparently isn’t very happy with her predicament. Especially when it comes to Elsa’s bare soles right under her nose.

“Mhhlp! MHHLP!”

Stasis can’t resist. She looks under the table, so that Millie can see her face, and brandishes the heiress’ shoes.

“Once more, I have… de-FEET-ed you.”

Millie thrashes wildly. “Bhtch! Phhshnt! M’ll hhvh yhhr hehd! Mmrrkk mh whrd! M’LL HHVH YHHR HEHD!”

Still unconscious, the twin sisters Elsa and Ellie moan softly when the heiress indirectly hit them.

Stasis winks. “See ya’!”

Unfortunately for Millie, this specific meeting room won’t be used before a few hours. She and her two fangirls will have to spend some quality time together before anyone would discover them.

Mag, Libido, and Stasis know the mayor’s schedule – thanks to Tinker’s hacking. They know that, after a buffet, he’ll take his guests to one of the meeting rooms. His secretary is then supposed to bring him the folders detailing his offer for the project. Mag, Libido, and Stasis intend to intercept said secretary on her way...

Once more, the sisters’ disguises do wonders. Nobody thinks of asking three serious-looking women dressed as security guards why they are walking the corridors. The sisters simply need to act professional.

They get into position with ease, and wait for their quarry. They are standing in a wide hall, adorned with small trees. A big roof window is allowing the sunlight to enter.

However, a quick look through the glass roof allows the sisters to see that there is an unforeseen complication.

“We have a problem. The sniper on the roof. She can see what’s happening in this hall through the window.” Libido comments.

Mag briefly ponders about their best course of action. When the mission started, she had thought they could ignore the roof’s entry. It’s not possible anymore. “I can use my rope launchers to climb the wall and reach the roof through the window. Libido, Stasis, you’ll have to cover me.”

“OR you can let me and my new babies handle everything.” Tinker intervenes.

Mag shrugs. It will be less impressive, but also a lot safer. “Fine. Have fun with your toys.”

“They aren’t toys! They’re marvels of technology!” Tinker retorts. “Just watch!”

The sniper is a woman called Kari. She has reddish brown hair tied into a short ponytail, a white skin, a round face, a skinny body, and blue eyes.

She’s wearing an urban camouflage sniper outfit: Black combat boots, dark grey camouflage trousers, a utility belt, a dark grey camouflage uniform jacket, and a dark grey camouflage army cap. Of course, she’s armed with a sniper rifle.

Kari is professional and vigilant.

However, she fails to notice Ebony 3.0 and Ivory 3.0. The two spider-bots are silently climbing the building. Their rubber parts are doing wonders to suppress any noise, and their shell is designed to change colour to match the walls’.

The two spider-bots approach the unsuspecting sentry.

Ebony bites her ankle, injecting her with a powerful knock-out serum.

“Ow!” Kari exclaims.

However, before she can shout for help, Ivory shoots a string of web at her mouth. The web covers and blocks her lips, and muffles her scream. She squints to look at her mouth.

“MMFFF?!”

Reflexively, Kari tries to take off the sticky web gagging her. However, she discovers it’s actually harder than it seems.

Ebony shoots more web at the woman’s mouth to strengthen her gag, while Ivory shoots a string at the walkie talkie strapped onto Kari’s belt… and uses the string to pull the device towards it, stealing the walkie talkie and preventing the sniper from pressing the button to sound the alarm.

In the process, Ivory accidentally loosens the woman’s belt. Suddenly, Kari’s trousers fall down, revealing her white boyshorts with black borders and red little hearts.

The sniper can’t help but become bright red at the sight of her undies being exposed. Reflexively, she grabs her trousers and puts them back on.

Kari finally notices the two robots, and realizes they’re the ones responsible of her predicament. She sees red, and tries to crush them with her foot.

However, Tinker’s drug is fast-acting. Of course, since the sniper had been bitten on the ankle, the knock-out serum took more time than if she had been bitten on the neck. But the sniper has lost too much time.

As Kari is lunging towards the spider-bots, her legs suddenly betray her.

The sniper falls on her knees. She lets out a long moan, which is of course muffled by the web covering her mouth. Then her eyes rolls back, her eyelids close, and she lies down on the roof. She falls into a deep slumber.

Ebony and Ivory scurry over the woman’s unconscious body, and wrap their thick sticky web around her. In the process, they roll the motionless Kari’s body a few times. The spider-bots stop once the woman’s legs are completely mummified by webs, and her arms are pinned against her sides by the white web wrapped around them. A little more web is added to secure Kari’s gag.

Finally, Ebony and Ivory drag the neutralized sentry out of sight. The new spider-bots are indeed a lot stronger than what their size may lead to believe.

The webbed woman is left concealed in a blind spot of the building.

“The sniper has been neutralized. Coast is clear.” Tinker informs the others.

Mag nodds. “Perfect.”

“I don’t think so! I’m a bit miffed this woman wasn’t stripped of her uniform… It feels weird.” Libido comments.

“Bah! I’m sure some people like a good old-fashioned ‘defeated sentry scenario’ without uniform stealing from time to time.” Stasis says with a shrug.

“Now, you only need to wait for the secretary.” Tinker concludes.

They don’t need to wait for long.

The mayor’s secretary is a meek-looking mousy woman of average size called Giselle. She has a tanned skin, short chestnut hair, a chin-long bob cut, and plain brown eyes.

The secretary is wearing black high-heels, brown tights, a plain beige pencil skirt, a thin black belt, a grey long-sleeved button-up secretary shirt, and square-shaped glasses.

She’s hurriedly walking the corridors, and is warily glancing around her all the time.

“Poor girl looks like she’s afraid of her own shadow.” Mag comments.

“I guess working for Mayor Porsche isn’t doing wonders to one’s self-respect.” Stasis supposes.

“She clearly needs a break.” Libido approves.

The three fake security guards block Giselle’s path when she passes near her.

The startled secretary jumps in fright, and stammers: “Is there a problem?”

“There’s been a change of plan. Follow us.” Mag instructs her.

Had the impostor been alone, maybe it wouldn’t have worked. But the sisters are looking like three guards. Their mere number is enough to convince Giselle that they mean business, that something important has happened.

“O- Okay…” the secretary stammers.

Mag leads the way. Giselle follows her. Stasis and Libido walk behind them. The secretary doesn’t realize it yet, but they’re actually blocking her path if she tries to flee, and are at the same time checking that there is no witness nearby.

Mag makes them stop in front of an unused meeting room.

“It’s here.” she announces.

Giselle frowns. “It looks empty.”

“Not for long.”

Libido grabs a bottle of perfume.

Giselle glances at her. “Is this the right moment for-?”

Libido sprays the content of her bottle at the secretary. The ‘perfume’ releases a thick pink smoke.

Giselle sneezes and blinks. “Wh- What was that for? It’s-” Her eyes widen. She staggers. Her legs shake, and suddenly feel very weak.

“Ah… Ah…”

Libido sprays one more puff of pink cloud at her. The smell of her perfume is delicious, but it’s also a powerful knock-out gas.

Giselle’s eyes roll back. She drops her folders.

“Aaaaaaahhh…” she moans.

Giselle’s body becomes limp. Mag catches her mid-fall.

Stasis opens the door of the empty meeting room.

Mag drags the snoozing secretary inside the room, while Libido picks up the discarded files that the woman has dropped when she fainted.

Once everyone is inside, Stasis closes the door.

The three sisters quickly relieve Giselle of her outer clothes and pantyhose. The woman is left wearing a plain white t-shirt bra and cream white ‘granny-like’ control briefs.

Mag then slips into the secretary’s tights, and outfit.

At the same time, Libido and Stasis seat the unconscious woman onto a chair.

“She really doesn’t know how to make herself look better. Such a shame…” Libido comments while looking at the woman’s underwear. She then smiles. “Well, just let me add some colours to liven things up! That woman clearly needs some help to look more sexy!”

Libido pulls out more rolls of red and pink ribbons.

“How many of these have you?” Stasis can’t help but ask.

“Way enough.” Libido answers. “And who knows? Maybe she’ll find her soulmate in her rescuer?”

She binds the secretary’s wrists behind the back of the chair. She wraps a few layers of ribbons around her upper-body to pin her against the chair’s back, then some layers around her thighs to secure them to the seat. She mummifies her legs with pink ribbon. Finally, she shoves a sponge into Giselle’s mouth, and wraps red ribbons around her lower-face to gag her. Of course, she ties a little hot pink ribbon on top of the secretary’s head once she’s done.

At the same time, Mag pulls out of her bag a wig of chestnut hair, a mask imitating Giselle’s face, and some make-up for the skin. Indeed, the sisters have come prepared. It’s easy to know who’s the mayor’s personal secretary and what’s her appearance when one has access to the municipality’s database...

“I love bob cuts. They are easy to reproduce with wigs.” Mag comments as she puts on some make-up.

Once she has added the mask and the wig, she looks like the secretary’s twin sister.

She finally takes Giselle’s glasses, pushes out the lenses, and puts them on.

“Now, would you kindly escort me to the mayor’s office? It would be a shame if infiltrators intercepted me on my way there.” Mag jokingly comments to her sisters. “His new associates must read these files. Especially the special ones we’ve just added in the folder.”

Once she arrives in front of the door of the meeting room in which the mayor and his potential associates are, Mag takes a small breath to get in-character. Stasis and Libido stay outside to watch the corridor. Mag knocks, and enters.

The mayor and a dozen of people are sitting around a table.

“Giselle. Give these fine men and women the files detailing my proposition.” the mayor says without bothering to look at his secretary.

Mag imitates the secretary’s meek attitude, and silently nods. She approaches the people representing the charity association, and gives them a folder.

“Thank you, Giselle. You are dismissed.” the mayor adds, still without even bothering to look at her.

Mag stays in-character, meekly nods again, then silently leaves the door.

“I’m sure you’ll find my proposition quite interesting.” the mayor comments to his potential partners just as the fake secretary is closing the door.

Once she’s outside with her sisters, Mag smiles.

“Yes, quite interesting indeed…”

She, Stasis, Libido, and Tinker (in their earpieces) share a sly chuckle. They then quickly walk away.

Suddenly, the three disguised women hear an angry shout from the meeting room, so loud that even the door couldn’t muffle it.

“What is the meaning of this, Porsche?!”

“Ah… They must have read the file detailing the mayor’s shady bank transactions that I ‘accidentally’ slipped into their folder… The one that shows how he intends to use their project to launder dirty money...”

Mag, Stasis, and Libido exchange high-fives. Their work here is done. One more nail into the coffin. At this rate, Porsche will stand no chance of being reelected.

The three infiltrators take advantage of their disguises to leave the building before the news of the scandal can spread.

Libido and Stasis pretend to be escorting ‘Giselle’.

Nobody tries to stop them.

“You know. That was incredibly easy. We even managed to get a little extra.” Once they are out of sight, Stasis brandishes her precious stolen shoes and ankles boots.

“Sometimes, things are easy and go exactly as planned. Sometimes, life simply is good. You have to accept it.” Libido wisely answers.

“By the way, Libido, aren’t you making us do a detour?” Mag intervenes.

“What? Of course not!” the latter lies.

However, her lies are exposed three seconds later, when at a turn of a corridor they come across two patrolling sentries. One security guard and one cop.

These two are Libido’s targets. Luna has hazel eyes and thick short brown hair styled into a pixie cut. She is a sporty woman with a fit slender body. Her right ear is pierced with a small ring. Linda is a white-skinned woman with long-ish black hair, and light brown eyes.

“Hey, you two!” Libido calls them.

“What?” they ask her.

“Orders from Millie. You have to fetch some disinfectant in the storage room.”

Luna rolls her eyes. “Why would she want disinfectant?” she complains. “And why is she sending US? It’s not even on our patrol route!”

“She’s doing it ‘cause she can. ‘Cause she’s a twat. Bossing us around, that’s how she gets her kicks.” Libido answers.

“No arguing here!” Luna agrees. “Tomorrow, Margo and I quit this job! I mean, this overgrown brat is unbearable!” She pats her skirt. “Give me a real uniform, one with trousers, please! This is my worst security guard gig ever. And I’m counting the times I was mugged for my clothes, so it means A LOT!”

“Bah. I’m sure you and your wife will find a way to make this day worth something.” Libido mysteriously comments.

Linda frowns. “What do you mean?”

“Nothing! You better comply. Millie doesn’t like to wait.” Libido answers to change the topic.

Luna groans. “Self-important twat… Come on, Linda, let’s do it.”

Linda is a little unsure. “I’m not sure we should… We can’t leave our patrol route!”

“Come on. At least it’ll allow us to check on Margo…” Luna winks at her colleague. “… and on Rebecca.”

The argument is enough to win Linda over.

The police officer and the security guard walk away.

“Was it necessary?” Mag comments once they are out of earsight.

Libido melodramatically puts her hand on her forehead. “Of course. Think of these POOR PRECIOUS little guards we’ve left behind ALL ALONE! What if nobody EVER found them?! I couldn’t BEAR the thought! How could I look into Angel’s PURE INNOCENT EYES ever again if I leave these two CUTIES to their fate?”

“We would have called the police literally in five minutes.” Mag dryly comments. “You just wanted to make sure these two would find your ‘gifts’ first.”

“You were just jealous that I managed to get what I want, so you made sure to get what YOU wanted too.” Stasis slyly remarks.

Libido sticks out her tongue. She and Stasis start to jokingly bicker as if they are little girls.

Mag plays along. She claps her hands, pretending to be a parent. “Now, children, please behave! Don’t make me ground you!”

Stasis and Libido laugh.

“Yes, MOM!” they respond with huge grins.

Mag hides her cheeks that are blushing slightly. “I thought Tina was the mom…” she mumbles.

“Well, she’s the mother hen, you’re the mama bear.” Stasis explains.

“Tina can also be a BIG mama bear when we’re in danger.” Libido remarks.

“You’re right. But she’s more something akin to a grizzly bear. While Mag is a polar bear.”

“What’s the difference?”

“One is very ferocious, and the other is VERY ferocious.”

Mag chuckles, then wraps her arms around her sisters’ shoulders.

“We should go out together more often…”

Stasis and Libido each wraps one arm around Mag’s waist.

“Any place, any time, sis’.” Stasis comments.

“Even if there aren’t gorgeous women in their skivvies to gawk at.” Libido says. Though, because she is Libido, she can’t help but add: “Of course, things are better when there ARE cute half-naked vixens, but we can still have a good time together without them!”

The three sisters share a small laugh of complicity. Then they leave the building.

On their way to the storage room, Luna and Linda are chit-chatting. The former is sharing the story of a previous security job with the latter.

“… And somehow it was all part of an over-complicated plot to rig the baseball game.” Luna concludes her story.

“You know, I have to admit, knowing that uniform stealings are as crazy abroad as here reassures me… in a way…” Linda comments.

“Still, you gotta wonder if these women don’t have some sort of complexity addiction. I mean, there were probably less convoluted ways to sabotage the game...”

When they reach their destination, the two women open the door, unaware of what they’re about to find.

“Mph! Mph!”

“Mhhh! Mhhh!”

Luna and Linda pause awkwardly when they see what's inside: Two bound-and-gagged half-naked women. For some reason, they’ve been tied with ribbons, and there’s a little bow at the top of their foreheads. They look like Christmas presents!

Linda blushes madly when she recognizes Rebecca. “So hot...” she can't help but mutter to herself at the sight of her gift-wrapped underwear-clad lover. She then shakes her head. “Er... I mean... What happened?!”

Luna has already taken Margo in her arms bridal-style. She hasn't released her wife yet, but the other woman doesn't seem to mind. On the contrary, she has stopped squirming and moaning for help. She looks very content to be in Luna’s arms.

“Sorry. Don't have the time to answer right now.” Luna says to Linda. “I need to go somewhere private to unwrap my present- I mean to release my partner.” She winks at Linda. “I’m leaving you two lovebirds alone.” She kicks the door open and storms out of the room.

Linda is feeling very hot… and also aroused, she’s not going to deny it. She remembers the time when infiltrators had ambushed Rebecca in the bathroom, and she had attempted to save her. Back then, she had tried to be Rebecca’s knight in shining armour, but unfortunately the infiltrators had proven to be too strong for her.

However, this time… Linda realizes she has a golden opportunity to play the part of the rescuer.

The black-haired woman bends forward, and looks into Rebecca’s eyes.

“Don’t worry… Your knight in shining armour has arrived…” she whispers as she slowly unwraps the ribbons gagging her love. She then gently removes the sponge.

Rebecca is smiling. Her eyes are glimmering with love and adoration. She doesn’t mind being a ‘damsel in distress’ for a few more minutes. “Oh my sexy savior… Just kiss me… Right here, right now…”

Linda’s doesn’t need more encouragement. No sooner said than done, she’s exchanging a deep passionate French kiss with Rebecca.

Miles away, Libido suddenly starts smiling.

“Oh… Oh… Looks like her sixth sense is tingling…” Stasis comments.

“Sixth sense?” Mag asks while also driving their car.

Stasis smiles. “Yeah! You know, like SpiderMan’s spider sense…” She pretends to shoot spider webs with her wrists, and adds: “Only hornier.”

“Laugh all you want, but I know my work here has been done.” Libido playfully retorts.

Mag rolls her eyes and slightly shakes her head. However, she’s not duping anyone. Her big smile betrays her true feelings.

She wouldn’t trade her place, in this car with her carefree sisters exchanging silly remarks, for anything in the world!

The man doesn’t look dangerous. Yet Ellie feels unnerved in his presence. This guy has worked as an accountant or as a mediator for countless criminal syndicates. Ever after he was arrested, he has continued to do it from his cell.

Currently, Ellie is nervously sitting in a prison parlor. She can’t help but stare at the tall black-haired wheel-chaired woman in a corner of the room. She has entered the parlor alongside with Ellie’s interlocutor, but doesn’t seem to be paying any attention to her. The black-haired woman is instead looking at the sky through the window. Her face is melancholy.

“Don’t stare at my wife like that, please. It’s rude.” the man comments.

“S- Sorry!”

“You said you need partners for a specific operation. I am a very busy man, therefore I’m afraid I can’t spare you much time. Please be concise.”

“O- Of course! We- We have common enemies. I think.”

Ellie hurriedly explains her situation, and offers to join forces to get rid of Blink and Knipperen. As well as of any infiltrator who would try to protect them.

The man politely listens to her all the way through. Once she’s over he says: “I can see your problem, but I’m afraid I don’t see in what regards we have common enemies.”

Ellie struggles to find her words. “W- Well… You know… Since infiltrators are… responsible of the current state of your wife… I was thinking we may… find a common ground…”

The man doesn’t say anything. His face is still polite and neutral.

Suddenly, the wheel-chaired woman speaks. “Don’t waste your time with her, Maxie. She’s just a joke.”

Ellie’s cheeks redden. “I beg your pardon?!” she can’t help but exclaim.

The black-haired woman turns her wheelchair to face the chubby White Mask. “A PATHETIC joke.” she insists. “I asked Maxie to agree to meet you because I was curious to see who were these White Masks I’ve so much heard about. I’m sorely disappointed.”

“I’m not a joke! I’m very serious!”

“And yet you weren’t even smart enough to do a full background check on the reason why I ended up on a wheelchair.” the black-haired woman interrupts her. “Had you done that, you would have realized from the start that we don’t care about your little crusade against infiltrators. Word of advice, girlie. Just give up. You don’t have what it takes.”

“I fought some of Heartfelt City’s toughest infiltrators!” Ellie retorts while puffing her cheeks.

The woman scornfully snorts. “Have you ever served in the army? Have you ever executed people who did nothing wrong? Have you ever made someone kneel in front of you, looked them in they eyes, and pressed the trigger? Have you already taken a child hostage in front of her mother to try to break her?”

Ellie keeps silent.

“I did all that and more. And if you keep on trying to contact people from MY world, you’ll meet persons who have done even worst. Except these ones won’t be in a wheelchair. They’ll eat you alive.”

Without adding anything, the woman rolls her wheelchair to leave the room. Her husband salutes Ellie, then follows her.

The chubby woman tries to think of a rebuttal. “You can’t just leave! I spent a lot of money for my plane ticket to your country!”

Ellie blushes when she realizes how lame her comeback sounds.

The wheel-chaired woman snickers. “Sue us, then.” She bursts out laughing as she exits the room.

Ellie is left alone. She clenches her fists in anger. “I’ll show you… I’m not a joke…”

She refuses to succumb to despair. She refuses to call Louette and the others. She knows they’ll try to convince to stop.

Ellie is tired of seeing people like Blink or Knipperen avoid the consequences of their actions. She’s sick of watching them avoid their well-deserved karma. She knows she’s doing the right thing. She’s sure that her friends will see it, eventually. She just needs some help.

“I’ll show you... I’ll show everyone…”

THE END
meditions142

Re: Chapter 43: Just a (small) gift

Post by meditions142 »

Thanks for the wonder gift rufusluciusivan! As good as this is, I don't consider it small at all!

I particularly liked Mag's take out of the Army girl. I love the set up of her standing out in the backyard of the facility, allowing herself to be distracted while being watched by the woman who will incapacitate her steal her uniform. And then the great set up as the sentry on the roof who should be able to watch over her leaves to make her rounds. Mag makes her move.

As soon as the sentry is gone Mag strikes. Army girl doesn't stand a chance. Before the poor thing can get her mind around what is happening she is wrapped in a rope with her arms pinned to her sides. She is quickly pulled to Mag's waiting arms.

She is immediately pulled into Mag's arms and only has time start to ask Mag who she is when she is silenced with a hand gag. Then Mag's other hand applies a perfect pinch to that one oh so special and wonderful spot on the woman's neck that sends her to dreamland.

Then we get one of my favorite things. A nice dose of sleep drug to make sure an already unconscious woman stays asleep. The description is so great of her reaction to the drug "the army girl’s body relaxes, and she falls into a deep slumber." Very sexy description. And the idea of her snoring lightly is so cute!

Interesting we never learn Army girl's name. It is mentioned she has a name tag but unless I missed it we don't learn her name. Wonder what it was?

Next loved the scene with the mayor's daughter guarded by Elsa and Ellie. There is something so sexy about two pretty, blonde, 25 year old twins!

I also love the image of them being knocked out. Love the idea of them being hit with Stasis' green knock out gas balls and being knocked out before the two guards can do anything. I love first Elsa falling on Millie and then Ellie falling on top of the Elsa.

And the image of the three women tied tightly together is so good!

I also really like the idea of the twins remaining unconscious while Millie struggles between them,

Then we get back to the need to take care of the roof sentry/sniper, Kari. Kari may be vigilant but she has already missed the Army girl being dealt with and of course she doesn't stand a chance against the upgraded versions of Ebony and Ivory!

Ebony easily slips up on her and gives her a bite injecting her with a powerful knock out drug. And I love Ivory using web to gag Kari and shut her up. And then actually taking her walkie-talkie from her. And of course the added fun of it making her pants fall down too. Love too Kari being embarrassed and trying to cover up her rather cute boy shorts she's wearing.

I also like that because the bite was in the ankle the drug took a little longer than normal to put the sentry to sleep. But by the time she realizes what is attacking her it is too late for lovely Kari. The drug has got her. Before she can do anything, she falls into a deep sleep.

I love the image of the spider bots rolling Kari's unconscious body over multiple times as they tie her up and then the image of them dragging her off to be hidden away. With the way she is wrapped up it doesn't sound like lovely Kari is going to be doing much moving when she wakes up. Of course I am sure the drug will make sure Kari isn't waking up any time too soon.

I like the comment about even without stripping the victim, people still like "defeated sentry scenarios". I wonder who those people might be? :)

I next really like the scene with Giselle the secretary. Somehow the description of her being a bit meek and mousy made her kind of appealing to me.

And I love the idea of her being tricked into walking right into a trap. Always fun when a victim seals her own fate. And then it is so great that she is knocked out with the old "spray her with perfume that is really knock out gas" trick.

Love to the idea of Mag catching her as she falls. I like too the idea of them putting her in a chair to tie her up. And the discussion of Giselle's lack of ability to make herself look sexy is great touch.

Who knows. Maybe the idea of being knocked out and tied up will be a turn on for Giselle and maybe we will see her looking more sexy in the future!

Thanks for this wonderful, wonderful new chapter.
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Well, I definitely wasn't expecting this. :) A small and light story, certainly, but a good return to the series, and seems like a nice refresher before the next arc begins.

I've been reading these stories for a few years now, so perhaps I was able to detect the occasional shifts in voice throughout the story. The differences between your writing style and Trackman's are noticeable, even as this story does a decent job of blending them together.

The story itself is a pretty straightforward infiltration escapade, with the usual level of hijinks, bad puns ("De-FEET-ed you"... for shame, Stasis! :lol:), and fun uniform steals. As usual, you do a good job of capturing the voice of the sisters and keeping the story moving from one scene to the next, without pausing for anything extraneous.

Several good uniform stealing scenes here, some of which feature return victims (poor Millie - she's probably in the USB hall of fame at this point). And the crossover between Rebecca and Margo was fun and unexpected. (Once again, I will not try to think too deeply about the ramifications of the inter-universe crossover - just as I will only chuckle and not overthink the return cameo of one of my favorite USB villains at the end of the chapter. If the crossovers are enjoyable and work within the story itself, why question them? ;) )

The standout scene from this chapter, in my opinion, was the mugging of Giselle. As Meditions points out, it's a fun concept (meek and mousy secretary gets replaced by infiltrator), as is Mag's transformation and little joke about being intercepted by infiltrators. Perfectly in tune with the story's light tone.

My only issue with the story is in reference to something I mentioned at the top. The blending of styles between you and Trackman mostly works, but the use of present-tense writing feels a little disjointed. I know that Trackman's stories typically use present tense while your stories (including your prior Clone tales) are mostly past tense, so it just seemed a little distracting to see this story use a different writing format.

But I don't think that's a major issue, just something to do with writing structure. And this is on the whole a well-written story which teases some more fun stuff ahead. Glad this series is back. :)
rufusluciusivan

To meditions: Ah, the title of the ultimate laziness... :P This was the placeholder name during the entire writing process, and I couldn't find a better idea... Small or not, I'm glad you appreciated this "gift".

The army girl not having a name was an oversight. Let's call her Nancy. I'll try to motivate myself to add it a some point. :P

I had a lot of fun writing the scene centered around Millie, Elsa, and Ellie. Always nice to have a spoiled womanchild be given the 'USB treatment' from time to time. Plus, imagining the 'three way bondage' was stimulating.

Kari's scene was a late addition, but I liked how it turned out, even though it wasn't a uniform steal per say.
I like the comment about even without stripping the victim, people still like "defeated sentry scenarios". I wonder who those people might be? :)
I wonder WHO indeed. ;) ;)

To tirepanted:
a nice refresher before the next arc begins
I couldn't have said it better myself. Glad it was to your liking. As always, it's a ton of fun to write the sisters.

Millie's probably in the USB hall of fame, but she clearly deserves it.

"de-feet-ed"... It wasn't even in the original draft... I'm also almost convinced she already did that one once... WHY DID I HAVE TO ADD THIS PUN?! :lol: :lol:
If the crossovers are enjoyable and work within the story itself, why question them?
That's probably the best way to enjoy them. At least, it's how I consider these crossovers. ;)

I'm a bit surprised to see that Giselle's scene left a strong impression. When I wrote it, I thought it would be the less noteworthy one. To be honest, it's the one I had the less fun writing.

Since this story is part of the 'main' chapters (and not the .5 ones), I wanted to write it in present tense to make it feel more part of the main continuity. I hope I didn't make too much mistakes when it comes to the sequence of tenses... Though I'm sure I also make them in past tense anyway! :lol: Sequence of tenses is a nightmare sometimes, even in my native language...
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

not a small gift, but a great gift, especially for the scene about the " de-feeted " ones and the two stolen pairs of ankle boots! :D
rufusluciusivan

Well, the (gratuitously) stolen shoes and pairs of ankle boots DEFINITELY were a gift. But for who? Stasis? Or SOMEONE else? ;) :lol:
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

rufusluciusivan wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 8:10 pm
Kari's scene was a late addition, but I liked how it turned out, even though it wasn't a uniform steal per say.
It is interesting it was a late addition because, the more I think about the scene and re-read it, the more perfect it is.

Kari is an armed sentry but the two little robots so easily overwhelm her. They sneak up and drug her without her knowing they are there. Then they gag her to keep her quiet and then steal her last means to sound the alarm when they take her walkie-talkie. And she still doesn't see them. She is totally at their mercy.

And of course the fact the powerful knock-out serum made Kari fall into a deep slumber is a nice touch.

I then love the idea of them rolling Kari's unconscious body over a couple times so they can fully and completely tie her up.

Such a fun scene.

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”