Week 19, 2020

rufusluciusivan

Week 19, 2020

Post by rufusluciusivan »

https://www.deviantart.com/monicasnatch ... -845436388

"You ready to go then?" asked Liz Kelly when she emerged from the cheap hotel room's bathroom.

"Just have to nuke their phones," responded her lawyer, Miranda Jenkins, as she closed the door to the microwave and pressed the start button.

"You know," remarked Liz as she checked out both her and Miranda's appearance in the mirror and noted just how closely they resembled the two handcuffed and gagged policewomen on the floor whose uniforms they now wore, "For someone who's supposed to work within the law, you sure seem to know a lot about wrong side of it."

"Well you know what they say," Miranda shrugged and grinned, "When you lay down with dogs you get up with fleas."

Liz chuckled, looked down at the two helpless coppers at her feet, then looked back up at her lawyer. "I think there's going to be quite a spectacle here when these two are eventually found," she remarked.

"Me too," concurred the dark haired attorney. "I also think there's gonna be a lot of pictures taken of them like that," she added, grinning broadly, "I doubt they teach those handcuffing techniques at the academy."
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: Week 19, 2020

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Great find!
I love the odd and uncomfortable positions the coppers are left tied up in. Awfully humiliating!

Return to “Monicasnatch”