Damsel a week 2020 -Week 3

esercito sconfitto

Damsel a week 2020 -Week 3

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... 2I0UYAOxUo

“All you had to do was follow the damn roster and take your day off Lee,” groused Anandale Correctional Facility for the criminally insane nurse Marie Connors. “This was all planned so you wouldn't be here when it went down,” added the mastermind of the riot and impending breakout of her girlfriend, “But no, ever conscientious Lee couldn't say no when they called her up this morning to cover an unexpected staff shortage. Could you?”

Leanne Cho twisted on the stairs to the now disused morgue upon which she sat, the thin nylon of her pantyhose no match for the cold hard concrete beneath her, and glared up at her soon to be former fellow staffer as Marie Conlan made her way up the stairs. As sarcastic, condescending, and meant in the best intention as Marie's words were, they were of little comfort as the woman known as Nurse Lee to inmates and staff alike strained against the straitjacket into which she'd been buckled and the leather cuffs which had been used to secure her ankles to the handrail. Angrily, she growled her displeasure at Marie's betrayal behind the foul tasting rubber bit gag pulled between her teeth.

“That's what the inmates say about those things too,” Marie mocked as she gazed back over her shoulder at the helpless Asian head nurse. “There is an upside to you coming in today though,” she added in an amused tone, “Your uniform will fit Susie much better than mine ever would, so instead of being left tied up and gagged for the authorities to find, I can walk right out the front door along side her.”
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: Damsel a week 2020 -Week 3

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

I like how the poor nurse struggles helplessly as the inmate makes of, disguised. Too bad the nurse's pantyhose weren't stolen too.

Return to “Monicasnatch”