"Week 6, 2020 " by Monicasnatch

esercito sconfitto

"Week 6, 2020 " by Monicasnatch

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... S6pMgMMtkI

"I really don't know why you're so pissed," taunted Caitlin Sykes, the prisoner who'd taken advantage of WPC Patricia Kent's good nature and left her handcuffed and gagged in the service station restroom wearing nothing but her underwear, "You could be in the men's room instead."

Her eyes ablaze with impotent fury, Patricia glared up at the other blonde now dressed in her uniform from her position on the floor, and vented her anger into her gag as she continued futilely struggling to free herself from the Hiatt 2103 handcuffs securing her to the handrail

'If it's any consolation, I really am sorry for using your nylons to gag you with," added the former prisoner now turned impostor, "But I'm sure you'd much rather be found by your colleagues in your undies rather than with your knickers stuffed in your mouth and one of your stockings pulled over your head to keep them there, Wouldn't you?"
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: "Week 6, 2020 " by Monicasnatch

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Wonderful find, buddy.
The short story that goes along with it is very good.
I love the expression on the WPC's face as she struggles to free herself. And being gagged with her own nylons...perfect.

Return to “Monicasnatch”