"Officer needs Assistance" by Monicasnatch

esercito sconfitto

"Officer needs Assistance" by Monicasnatch

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... qdBhbaRI1w

“So anyway Jenny...Do you mind if I call you Jenny? WPC Appleton seems rather stuffy all things considered,” taunted the female intruder in Jennifer Appleton's apartment as she fixed her hair in place and gazed into the mirror at the handcuffed, bound, gagged and half naked policewoman on the bathroom floor behind her. “As I was saying,” she continued, “This is a really wonderful place, and you are such a good hostess! I mean, seriously, how many other women would have let a complete stranger like me not only stay the night, but give up their own bed for that person as well? And then there was that really good nosh you let me have this morning, not to mention that shower. Oh, wow! The water pressure here is to die for! And then to top things off, you even let me have some of your clothes! Now I ask you, how many other people in this city would have done that?”

Jenny grunted in frustration into her gag and glared at the woman who was clearly taking the piss out of her. While everything the intruder in her home had said was true, she'd made one glaring omission in her praise of the Jennifer's hospitality - Jenny had had no say in it! She'd been beset upon the instant she stepped through the door the night before and the first she knew of what had transpired thereafter was when she'd woken up handcuffed and gagged wearing only her knickers and tights on the bathroom floor. It was only then that she'd learned her assailant was the female prison escapee her duty sergeant had told about the day before, and that the woman was armed. Naturally upon seeing the gun the woman possessed, arguing with the woman seemed quite pointless.

“I do however have something to ask you, which is a bit...how do I put it...on the delicate side,” the woman continued, a faint smirk coming to her lips. “What's with the control top tights and granny panties? I mean, seriously, it's not like you're one of those forty-something twenty year veteran heifers who need that sort of thing,” she mocked the young constable's undergarments. “Anyway, I really must dash, thanks again for letting me crash last night,” she added, a whimsical note to her voice, then headed for the door.

Return to “Monicasnatch”