The Stewardess by monicasnatch ( illustrated)

esercito sconfitto

The Stewardess by monicasnatch ( illustrated)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... PrrFbn4VMo

The Stewardess
by monicasnatch

“So, how do I look?” asked the woman who'd waylaid Karen Kirkwood as she'd left her apartment, forced her down into the basement at gunpoint then kept it trained on the quivering blonde while she stripped down to her underwear and stockings, when she opened the door of the old locker she'd forced the senior cabin crew attendant to cram herself into once she'd been bound and gagged. “The wig's not exactly the same style as your hair, but hey, you've been on vacation. Who's to say you didn't decide to try a new look, right?”

Initially Karen was dumbfounded that she was being asked for her opinion about her would be impostor's chances of passing for her. Casting her surprise aside, and ignoring the silenced automatic pistol that had been her focus so far, Karen took a really good look at the other woman.

She was taller than Karen by two or three inches. She was also fuller in the bust, which, combined with her extra height made Karen's uniform both shorter on the other woman and fit her more tightly, accentuating her nubile curvaceous figure. As pointed out, the hair was wrong, but in the grand scheme of things, Karen knew nobody would be looking at that when they had the opportunity to leer at either the expanse of ebony nylon hosed legs or deep cleavage on display. Unable to deny that her abductor made a very good facsimile of herself, and would in all probability get through airport security unchallenged, Karen reluctantly nodded her head.

The gun toting woman favoured Karen with a plastic smile and nodded back. “Well then,” she said, then raised her hand and leveled her weapon at the bound and gagged blonde once again,“I guess all that's left for me to do is put a bullet in you and go on my merry way.”

Karen's eyes widened like saucers in response to the cold, unemotional declaration. Frantically she screamed into her gag, shook her head furiously from side to side and begged her assailant for mercy with wide fear filled eyes.

“Not a fan of that option huh?” the gun woman mocked, then proffered a smirk. “Well, I guess we'll have to go with plan B instead.”

Karen let out a deep sigh of relief behind her gag as she was given a reprieve. She again screamed frantically into her gag a moment later when the gun toting woman slammed the door of the locker closed again.

“Settle down!” the woman commanded as she pulled a chair across the floor and jammed the back of it under the locker's door handle. “I know I said I wouldn't lock you in there again, but, since you don't want me to kill you...and frankly, I don't really want to do that anyway...but I really do need to get on that plane, so, I have to make sure you can't alert the authorities to my whereabouts. Now, just breathe. You won't have to stay in there long, just until we're airborne. Once we're at cruising altitude I'll let someone know where you are I promise.”

Inside the locker, her impostor's words were cold comfort to Karen. Despite having seventeen years as a mile high waitress under her belt, she was highly claustrophobic. Add that to her airline's protocol that dictated cabin crew must be at the terminal at least ninety minutes before scheduled departure time, plus the commute to the airport, she was looking at a minimum of three hours, give or take, being stuck inside the locker. Already hyperventilating, she fought desperately to stave off the inevitable panic she knew from experience would come, failed miserably, and whimpered pathetically into her gag as tears began flowing freely down her face.

:
FeMilImpos

Re: The Stewardess by monicasnatch ( illustrated)

Post by FeMilImpos »

Love it!!!!!
esercito sconfitto

Re: The Stewardess by monicasnatch ( illustrated)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

reposted at the Discord :)

Return to “Monicasnatch”