Story by andyv2k14

andyv2k14

Story by andyv2k14

Post by andyv2k14 »

Juanita Suarez was a high-ranking cartel boss, one of the few women to have made it to that level. She had run a reign of terror in northern Mexico and in Arizona, where her escapades were the stuff of legend. Unfortunately for her, in her bid to instill fear in her enemies, she had run afoul of the US DEA. A special task force led by Special Agent in Charge Joyce Marring and her young protege (and rumored lover) Lisa Haines had tracked Juanita down and arrested her.
Now, SAC Marring and Special Agent Haines pulled their government SUV into the courthouse garage. A pair of court officers met them as they climbed out of their SUV. Whereas Joyce and Lisa were both in pantsuits and heels, the two court officers were heavily armed with assault rifles and tactical vests. Joyce nodded approvingly as she produced her DEA identification.
"Glad to see security is tight."
Lisa nodded. Whereas Joyce was a short, curvy blonde with killer green eyes, Lisa was tall and built like a Victoria's Secret model. That was what had first attracted Joyce to her. Their relationship was probably one of the worst kept secrets in the Field Office, with everyone knowing that the SAC was munching the carpet of her talented young protege. However, in a small, southwestern field office, no one was willing to commit the career suicide of reporting Joyce, although there was plenty of resentment built up there.
The two beauties stalked through the garage and into the courthouse proper. On their way, they were blithely oblivious to the large, bread-wagon van with tinted windows parked outside on the street. Inside, they turned right down the hallway and walked towards the office where Federal District Attorney Rachel Krupp was preparing the case. Joyce knocked and was told to enter, which the two did. DA Krupp was seated behind the desk, dressed in a navy blue blazer and skirt with a pair of heeled pumps strapped to her feet. The redheaded DA smiled at the two agents.
"SAC Marring, didn't know you'd be here today."
Joyce raised an eyebrow.
"And what, miss a chance to see Juanita Suarez put in jail for life?"
The DA shrugged.
"Well, that's not today, there's still a whole trial to go through. It could be weeks."
Joyce nodded.
"And I'll be here for every day of it. I spent way too much time catching that bitch. Where is she anyway?"
The DA rose to her feet.
"Down the hall in the holding bay. That private penitentiary Warden even came with them. Those private guard girls don't play around, but I'm a little concerned that if they aren't careful, Juanita's lawyers will have a strong case for police brutality. Last I saw they were gagging her in a restraining chair."
Joyce grimaced. There was nothing worse than having a case thrown out or lost because of some overzealous prison hack. She glanced at Lisa.
"Lisa, go down there and have a talk with the hacks, make sure they aren't violating our good prisoner's constitutional rights. Ms. Krupp, we should go and see Judge Hughes, shouldn't we?"
Rachel nodded, her red curls shaking slightly.
"Yes, we should. Hughes is a strict one and I want to make sure that we are on-point for this case."
**********************************************************************************
Inside the van, Eva Sanchez shook her head.
"Four court officers, all of them heavily armed like they're going to invade fucking Iraq."
Beside her, Tanisha, a muscular black beauty, shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. Unlike her, Eva was not used to doing dirty work. The petite, stylish little Latina was the personal assistant and advisor to Juanita Suarez. That was why Eva had hired Tanisha and her small gang of thugs, to provide the muscle to go with her brains. Tanisha pointed at the garage door.
"They're not being very careful though, leaving it open like that. And they are pretty spread out. I'm more concerned about the cameras."
"Don't worry about that." chined in Nelly Fernandez, another petite Latina who was sitting in back with a laptop. Grinning, she turned the laptop around, showing them a screen full of various security feeds.
"I put the security cameras on a reloop. Basically, they will replay the last three hours of footage all over again. To the pigs watching it, they will think the cameras are still working when they really aren't."
Tanisha raised an eyebrow.
"And when they realize that they're seeing old shit?"
The petite Latina laughed.
"The shift just changed over an hour ago. It will probably be a couple of hours before they realize that the feeds aren't right, if they even do then. Let's face it, the best pigs aren't usually stuck in a monitor room."
Tanisha shrugged. She didn't like to get confident, but it sounded damn good to her. She glanced into the back at the four thugs she had brought with her. All of them were big, strong black women with long violent crime records. Waving idly, she opened her door.
"All right ladies, let's get moving."
**********************************************************************************
Lisa Dawson turned right back down the way they had initially come while her lover turned to the left. In truth, Lisa wasn't overly fond of Joyce and she saw their relationship as more of a way to the top than anything else. Despite being a brilliant mind, Lisa didn't like field work that much and a relationship with the talented Special Agent in Charge Marring seemed like the perfect way to sleep her way to the top.
Turning the corner into the holding bay, she was greeted by a woman in the navy blue uniform of Somersfield Private Penitentiary. Lisa raised an eyebrow at the uniform, which considered of a grey uniform blazer with a grey skirt, pantyhose and shiny black flats. While she wasn't well-versed in such things, it didn't look particularly sensible given their job. She held up her DEA credentials.
"Special Agent Lisa Dawson, I am here to see the prisoner."
The guard examined the credentials and then waved her through to the next room. Inside, Lisa found five women in the same uniform standing around a figure in a restraint chair. As she entered, the guards stepped back and revealed Juanita Suarez. The six foot tall, curvy Latina drug boss was straining in her bindings. Thick straps covered her body, immobilizing her on the chair. She was grunting and muffling what Lisa was sure were curses, but they were unintelligible because in her mouth was stuff a large, rubber gag, the type that Lisa had seen used for BDSM. Spittle flew from around the gag and drool dribbled onto the furious drug boss's chin. Lisa indicated the helpless woman.
"Is all that seriously necessary?"
A tall, willowy blonde nodded her head solemnly. Lisa recognized Warden Sarah Yates, the Warden of Somersfield.
"Unfortunately yes. She tried to spit on several of us and tried to bite. The gag is an expedient to make sure that she does neither."
Lisa rolled her eyes and stepped closer to look into the helpless gangster's eyes. Pure hatred glared back at her and Lisa sighed.
"Well, I'm here to make sure we don't overdo it. Can't afford to lose this case because someone's upset about being spit on."
Warden Yates shook her head. She loathed dealing with the Feds and cops, all of whom seemed to feel that because her prison was private, it was somehow less professional. She planted her flats firmly.
"No such thing is happening. This is protocol to restrain an unruly and dangerous prisoner. She will be kept like this for a little bit to calm down."
Lisa crossed her arms, preparing for the argument to come.
"Where is Juanita Suarez?"
Tanisha was face-to-face with the Sheriff's Sergeant in charge of garage security. The curvy brunnette had a certain girl-next-door appeal, but right now she was pinned down firmly by two of Tanisha's thugs. Her own handcuffs were looped around her wrists. Tanisha sighed at the stony faced silence from the humiliated law woman. Reaching behind her, she pulled out a large, long knife.
"All right bitch, one of two ways this happens. Either you tell me or I cut your nice little tits off and then one of your deputies will tell me to avoid having the same thing done to her."
The Sergeant's tough demeanor faded instantly and she blabbered the location to the black woman. She was then dealt with roughly. Latoya and Tanisha held her down while the other two thugs stripped her of her uniform. While not strictly necessary, they also ripped her bra and panties off as well. Soon, the brunnette Sergeant, a 10 year veteran of the sheriff's department, was butt naked. The thugs used zipties to secure her ankles and then forced her to hop over to a small supply closet.
Inside, were her subordinate. Tanisha had found it all too easy. The deputies on duty, while heavily armed, had been spread out to patrol and cover the whole garage. The black women had struck up on and knocked them out one-by-one. Now, the naked white law women were seated in the closet, their wrists cuffed and their ankles ziptied.
Smirking, Latoya put the final touches on the officers. Grabbing the discarded panties from the floor, she stuffed them into each deputy's mouth, careful to make sure that no deputy got her own. The Sergeant tried to protest this final indignity, but was given a few brutal blows before she willingly opened her mouth. Latoya made her beg for the pantygag, which she did and Latoya gleefully packed her mouth full before taping it shut. She then dug into her black bag, smirking as she removed the last piece to the captive deputies' humiliating predicament.
In the main bay, Tanisha watched as her thugs quickly donned the deputies' uniforms and grabbed their assault rifles. Irked that Latoya hadn't returned yet, she stalked over to the supply closet and threw the door open, pausing with shock.
All four deputies were now conscious and standing, the room filled with the muffled mewls of humiliation and desperation from the four law women. Each was still naked, but one her face was a plastic pig snout, secured with a string behind her head. The four looked absolutely ridiculous and, judging by the low buzzing that filled the room, they were also all four enjoying vibrators crammed into their pussies and held in with ducttape strips. Tanisha sighed.
"All right, we'll have time to play with our hostages later. Hurry the fuck up."
Latoya pouted.
"Damn, Tanisha....I always wanted to do this to a pig."
"And you'll get plenty of more chances...if you follow orders. Now let's go!"
Irritated, Latoya nodded and left, but not before spitting into the helpless Sergeant's face, making the brunnette wail as the thug's spittle ran down her nose. She could only imagine the humiliation of the law women being discovered in this predicament later and being forced to explain how they had been overpowered and left in such a humiliating position. Quickly, she donned the uniform of one of the guards and then stepped followed Tanisha into the hallway, turning towards the transfer bay.
FemaleSpy

Re: Story by andyv2k14

Post by FemaleSpy »

Welcome to USB, great story)
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

:D welcome ! :D :)

1) hey where is the real title :o
- Andyv2k14, provide the tale with a proper title ! :P

2) of course this is only the first installment- isn't? :?

3) well...there is any way to insert some pretty cheerleaders in your stories?

4) I presume this is only the first of many tales of yours... ;)

5) am I correct if I suppose that this is a sort of homage to our long time membr and writer Themann56/Ssims64401?

6) come on where is the next part
andyv2k14

Post by andyv2k14 »

1. I am awful with titles. I tend to write the story and then come up with a title later, sort of backwards.

2. I'm not sure how we do cheerleaders, but maybe one day.

3. I do like theman's work. I enjoy a lot of similar fantasies and ideas, so while there are some similarities, I think that you will find the story takes some different twists. Honestly, I am a big fan of the concept of female prison riots/escape attempts.
Torreken

Post by Torreken »

I enjoyed this chapter a lot. Great work!

Hopefully you continue the story

Return to “stories by Andyv2k14”