压寨枪花 - episode 23

tirepanted3

Re: 压寨枪花 - episode 23

Post by tirepanted3 »

Good news, I found another version of the scene. :)

https://haokan.baidu.com/v?vid=8816227409165558817
The Sick One

Post by The Sick One »

Hey, has anyone any clue to where we could find this great scene again? Been searching like a fool for a while now, and came up with nada.

Would really love to see it again, and maybe see more women in cheongsams being mugged.
nn1616

Post by nn1616 »

The Sick One wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 9:10 pm Hey, has anyone any clue to where we could find this great scene again? Been searching like a fool for a while now, and came up with nada.

Would really love to see it again, and maybe see more women in cheongsams being mugged.
In fact, among the copyright owners in China, this TV drama is called:《铁血玫瑰》,In the second half of episode 23, you can see two agents trying to pick up the children of important people. Confused and changed into two teachers' qipaos, stockings, and headgear.

But due to the long history, it is difficult to find the series. If you don't mind the trouble, you can also search for this TV drama on the Simplified Chinese website, and I believe you should be able to enjoy it soon.

In order to reduce search difficulty, here are the Chinese names of actors: 刘小锋、于震、文章
nn1616

Post by nn1616 »

nn1616 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 1:14 am
The Sick One wrote: Sat May 20, 2023 9:10 pm Hey, has anyone any clue to where we could find this great scene again? Been searching like a fool for a while now, and came up with nada.

In fact, among the copyright owners in China, this TV drama is called:《铁血玫瑰》,In the second half of episode 23, you can see two agents trying to pick up the children of important people. Confused and changed into two teachers' qipaos, stockings, and headgear.

But due to the long history, it is difficult to find the series. If you don't mind the trouble, you can also search for this TV drama on the Simplified Chinese website, and I believe you should be able to enjoy it soon.

In order to reduce search difficulty, here are the Chinese names of actors: 刘小锋、于震、文章
【铁血玫瑰:夺命金钗伪装成老师,直接在黑衣人眼皮底下带走孩子!】https://mbd.baidu.com/newspage/data/vid ... =1120672_2
The Sick One

Post by The Sick One »

nn1616 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 1:16 am
nn1616 wrote: Sun May 21, 2023 1:14 am

【铁血玫瑰:夺命金钗伪装成老师,直接在黑衣人眼皮底下带走孩子!】https://mbd.baidu.com/newspage/data/vid ... =1120672_2
I see, thanks a lot, mate. :D
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

can anyone translate what is said to two teachers before mugging
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

The first woman tells the teacher something like "Ma'am, is this yours?" The teacher says "That's not mine," and the woman says "Look closely" before blowing the knockout powder in her face.

The second woman says "Hello teacher, can you do me a favor?" The teacher says, "Sure, how can I help you?" The woman says "Please come with me" and lures her into a private room to knock her out.
simon4242

Post by simon4242 »

thank you
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

I love this scene. Knockout powder is an underutilized means of stealing clothes!

Return to “Plain Clothes for Disguise”