《無名衛士》 第4集 - School uniform

hl3950

《無名衛士》 第4集 - School uniform

Post by hl3950 »

esercito sconfitto

Re: 《無名衛士》 第4集 - School uniform

Post by esercito sconfitto »

hey what happens next? is the victim a japanese schoolgirl in China, during wartime ? help! translation urgently needed! :shock:
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

Interesting scenario. I think she was 'persuaded' to cooperate with the agents. I wonder how she got home.
soundman

Post by soundman »

esercito sconfitto wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:04 am hey what happens next? is the victim a japanese schoolgirl in China, during wartime ? help! translation urgently needed! :shock:
The kidnapped girl is the daughter of a retired general named General Wang. Because the intelligence service (known to have two rival ruling parties in China at the time) wanted to gather evidence of Wang's past friendship with the Communists, it kidnapped the girl and forced her to write deceptive notes in order to obtain unflattering photos from her mother. According to the conversation between the female agent posing as the girl's classmate and other agents, the girl was not released after they got what they wanted.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

many thanks for your explanations, SOUND MAN.

Indeed I noticed one of the agents of the Nationalist Chinese Intelligence at some point produced a ID card or something

by the way, pretty interesting school uniforms :)
blade

Post by blade »

soundman wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:13 am
esercito sconfitto wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 10:04 am hey what happens next? is the victim a japanese schoolgirl in China, during wartime ? help! translation urgently needed! :shock:
The kidnapped girl is the daughter of a retired general named General Wang. Because the intelligence service (known to have two rival ruling parties in China at the time) wanted to gather evidence of Wang's past friendship with the Communists, it kidnapped the girl and forced her to write deceptive notes in order to obtain unflattering photos from her mother. According to the conversation between the female agent posing as the girl's classmate and other agents, the girl was not released after they got what they wanted.
Hello
So I take it they killed the girl?
Thanks!

Return to “Plain Clothes for Disguise”