War Wolves - Film

Trackman281

War Wolves - Film

Post by Trackman281 »

Bare with me here as I'm going purely by memory......

They showed this film years ago on the SyFy channel. The film features a military unit made up of people who can turn into werewolves, naturally a trio of females go rogue and head off to cause mayhem.

In a bar scene, the trio walk in and attack everyone in the bar. After the brawl the leader of the trio notices a woman sitting at her table, fearful over what she just saw, the leader smiles, casually walks up to her and just flat out says she needs the woman's clothes and her truck.........The woman obviously just hands her the keys to the truck then gets ready to strip.........No stripping and No aftermath unfortunately.........As the next scene immediately kicks in with the female leader walking out of the bar wearing the woman's clothes, the victim is never seen or mentioned again.
esercito sconfitto

Re: War Wolves - Film

Post by esercito sconfitto »

please Trackman where is the scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhhEhrwpK7k
artdodge

Post by artdodge »

Scene starts about 31 min in but she does not take the woman's clothes. She askes about clothes and woman says she has extra clothes in the car, more small talk then were-women leave.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Ggaahh, sorry I said I was only remembering it based on my memory. Sorry about that, you can delete this post if you like. :)

Return to “Plain Clothes for Disguise”