New Avengers # 41 ( Parody )

esercito sconfitto

New Avengers # 41 ( Parody )

Post by esercito sconfitto »

( yes , YES, I am aware that this is not a proper "written story" , nevertheless the Chimera Corps/ Kodonly is a USB long time member and at the beginning he wrote some tales...oh nevermind ;)
Trackman281

Re: New Avengers # 41 ( Parody )

Post by Trackman281 »

NICE! I'll take it, a swift neck chop, a full aftermath scene and everything. What more could you ask for! :D

Many thanks! :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

I agree with Trackman. An absolutely great scene.

It is such the perfect "sentry silencing" scene.

The intruder waits for the woman to report in. As soon as she reports, wham! a hard chop to the neck.

Then the aftermath is fantastic. The underwear the guard is wearing is sexy and there are a lot of good body shots (including of her laying on the male sentry).

Only one question. Given the sound the neck chop makes are we supposed to assume the sentry's neck was broken or is she just knocked out?
dummy76

Post by dummy76 »

i think her neck was broken because she wasn't tied up. It would be dangerous to leave her like that if she were still alive, as she might sound the alarm.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Unless she hit the sentry in a specific spot which guarantees she'll be knocked out for several hours, allowing her attacker to do what she came to do then be long gone before the sentry even wakes up.

I'd still like to believe she was only knocked out rather than killed, but this is purely because I prefer knock outs. :)
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Excellent job, Kodonly! You've nailed it perfectly!
It's too bad publishers such as Marvel, DC & Image can't do thing like this.
It's not extremely violent or bloody. A simple uniform stealing done very well.
Bravo, Kodonly! Thank you.
kodonly

Post by kodonly »

Thanks, I figured most everyone here would like it. Most of the stuff I commission has a male in the picture/story, and that male character I imagine is myself, or its you the reader/viewer in that situation. The best way I can describe the male character in my commissions, or stories, is the male character is the Player Character. If I play World of Warcraft, I generally make a male character depending on the class or race I choose.

If I play Skyrim I am going to make a male character 9/10 play throughs, and with really every game.

So I think at least for some people, knowing that its not being turned on by a male being in the picture, its being turned on by you being that male, and in that situation. This may not work for everyone even with all this being said, and you still will prefer just all female characters in a strip story/pictures, and that is fine.

However I also believe that you shouldn't post anything on a site that is dedicated to one type of thing. If one of us went to a lesbian only forum/site, and started posting dudes having sex with chicks, you know... You are probably will be insta banned, before that blown up with post involving the words "Fuck", and "off".

Lol, so while my stuff is technically, and literally classified as "straight", pretty much on every level. It still may not be something some of you want posted on here. However, and to be fair, I stopped uploading stuff on here awhile ago. So I am not the one uploading my stuff here now. After reading some recent post, I just wanted to lay all that out. Because yeah, if I ran a site/forum dedicated to a specific genre, I don't want anyone posting anything that deviates from that thing.

Anyway, this comic commission specifically I definitely knew most of you would like, and feel free to upload my stuff anytime here
kodonly

Post by kodonly »

meditions142 wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:49 pm Only one question. Given the sound the neck chop makes are we supposed to assume the sentry's neck was broken or is she just knocked out?
I will leave that up to you. I did a side neck chop on purpose for my own story reasons. However sometimes I will put a neck snap in my commissions/stories. Its really difficult to make sense of a evil organization being infiltrated by the good guys, and them leaving "knocked out" guards unbound. So now most of the time the intruder/'s kill the guards. In Star Wars Rogue One, we can assume the imperial troopers that walk on the ship are killed, but they don't show it. Otherwise they would have to bind three or four different people (three for sure if I am remembering the scene correctly).
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

the missing pictures are currently at the Discord ;)

Return to “stories by Kodonly”