"Rookies always work overtime" by big-mart

esercito sconfitto

"Rookies always work overtime" by big-mart

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Rookies always work overtime
by big-mart,

The police cruiser made a left turn, entering a wider street with fewer homes, as they got gradually replaced by small shops, coffee shops and a pub, nestled between two big trees. A quite peaceful place it seemed.

“We are now entering main street, our destination is not far from here, maybe a ten minute drive, entering the quieter part of town, if there even exists a part that is not quiet”, Officer Smith joked, giving her passenger a quick glance, before locking her eyes back on the road. Agent Vega on the other hand didn’t laugh, not even smirk, instead looking through to car window to her right. She seemingly gazed passed the shops and pedestrians, enjoying their sunny Wednesday noon. Inside her head, the Agent was thinking her task through, trying to remember every bit of information they learned during their investigation spanning the last couple of weeks. Not long ago, the FBI learned about a new drug trafficking ring that was setting up operations in major cities on the southeast side of the US. At first not seen as a great threat, several operations against them already failed, with the traffickers seemingly always a step ahead of the law officials. It felt like nobody had left the office for days now, working late hours and going through every bit of information they could get their hands on, but ultimately gaining no ground whatsoever. Well, till today at least. A small-town sheriff, Officer Smith to be precise, called the FBI this morning, reporting that she stumbled across a possible hide out of criminals with supporting evidence along it, sparking the FBIs interest. It was a house in the outskirts of town, nothing special, the kind of building you would expect sitting in almost every American city, a perfect cover. Even though the house was reported empty, the FBI ordered nothing to be moved, not even touched, in fear of evidence being contaminated, but mobilizing the full force was still not an option, considering that all this could be another hoax, misleading them yet again. So, they decided to send Agent Vega on her own, so she could assess the situation and then reporting back if further reinforcement would be needed. It was not exactly the most thrilling job of them all, as the whole three-hour drive could be for nothing, but Vega was glad to get out of the monotony that was her paperwork, pilling on her desk.

The cruiser parked in front of the house, really a small side to behold, with only one floor, the lawn a mess of different plant life and a chain linked fence surrounding the property.

“There we go, still here, good thing I put it under arrest”, Smith said, chuckling, and opened her driver side door, climbing out of the car. Vega, still not in the mood for jokes, also got out of the car, glancing over the yard.

“So, what made you so sure that there was suspicious activity going on inside there?”, Vega asked while following Smith, who made her way to the gate in the fence. Its creaking almost theatrically loud as she opened it.

“I was driving my usually round around town, nothing much to do here besides clearing drunken fights, but noticed a hooded figure with a backpack, making their way around the property. Of course, at first, I thought of teens sneaking a couple of beers or a joint into the abandoned house, not the first time that happened. I got out of my car, ready to bust them, but still a bit cautious, as I am the only officer here in town. So, I made my way inside the front door, but instead of two potheads I found only the backpack in the bedroom, the pair must have left through the backdoor”

They were now standing before the front door, with its chipped paint and withered appearance. Officer Smith laid a hand on the knob before continuing: “Well, there was quite the nasty stuff in there, a load of cash and a… contract a believe, a bounty contract. But you will see, I put it all back in place, just as your boss ordered”, she explained while opening the door, stepping inside.

“You left evidence just laying around there?”, Vega asked with a mix of confusion and wariness, silently judging the brunette who rather looked like your typical soccer mom than a cop.

“Well, your guys told me to, plus I never left the thing out of my sight since I met up with you”, Smith added almost apologetic, closing the door behind Vega.

Even though the yard and fence were in a bit of a sorrow state, the inside of the house looked decent enough. The carpeted floor was a little stained, but all the walls were clean at least, as far as Vega could see. Before her laid a small corridor, seemingly leading to a kitchen. To her right was a door, a closet possibly, while to her left another corridor lead deeper into the house, doors blocking her few of every room except the kitchen of course.

“Well, which door is the bedroom tha…”, Vega stopped mid-sentence, her head peeking up a bit. Was that a sound she was hearing there, origin from somewhere inside the house?

“What? What is it?”, Officer Smith asked in mild confusion at the Agents reaction, who just put a finger to her lips. There it was again, barely audible, but Vega was sure she heard something, if only she could put her finger on what it seemed to be.

Officer Smiths puzzled look suggested she heard it to now too, looking at Vega and remarking: “You know what that could be? There can’t be anyone inside her, I was eyeing the house the whole time”

Vega drew her gun, the officer next to her doing the same.

“You said there was a backdoor, you ever checked that?”, Vega wasn’t waiting for an answer though, listening for the noise once more and locating it approximately somewhere to her left. With one final glance to the wide-open kitchen, she began sliding along the wall, her gaze fixed at the several doors of the corridor in front of her, expecting someone to come bursting through any second. A lump formed inside the Agents throat and her mouth got dry. Even after years of training, being it at the FBI facilities or the military, moments like this one were always nerve-wrecking for her. Ignoring the sinking feeling in her stomach, she was now on high alert, pushing emotions aside and focusing at the task at hand. Officer Smith was right behind her, but with her lacking any FBI training, she didn’t even think of fixing her gun at the possible threats in front of her and to her right. Apparently, the source of the noise was the room behind the second door to their right, as Vega and the officer slowly made their way to it. Getting closer, the sound was also getting clearer, but Agent Vega still couldn’t fully identify it. It sounded extremely muffled. Like a radio under a huge pile of clothes or a television, covered with several thick blankets. The two women positioned themselves, ready to bust through the door, weapons at the ready. Vega nodded to Smith, before taking in one last breath, mentally preparing herself, and exhaling.

*Slam*

It only took one swift kick and the door flung open, revealing the room behind it. Vega went first, she was almost on autopilot now, every look and step taken with precision and thought, as she did all those times while training for the job. But her skills were not tested fully, as there lay an almost empty room before her, windowless, with only a bed in it, stripped of all bedding. A single lightbulb was hanging from the ceiling, casting away any darkness and possible hiding spots with it. She overlooked the entirety of the cleared-out room, her eyes getting stuck on the closet in one of the corners opposite to her. She calmed down a bit, but she was still tense, her mouth dry as ever. The origin of those muffled sounds, with Agent Vega finally being able to identify it as someone’s cries, suppressed to the point of being almost inaudible from only half a dozen meters away. A gagged person maybe? But why? Officer Smith shot Vega a look she was already getting used to, absolute confusion. Agent Vega hastily walked over to the closet door, her gun still in hand but not aiming at anything or anyone. She yanked one of the doors open, however, wasn’t really prepared for what she saw, and that was coming from an FBI agent.

Vega was right about a gagged person, but she certainly hadn’t thought about it to this extend. Before her sat a woman, almost naked with only her bra and panties on, well, at least as far as Vega was able to determine. The woman was thoroughly wrapped in duct tape, with her hands tied behind her back, her knees pressed to her chest area and held in place in this position by even more tape, spanning all around her bound form, effectively forcing her in a ball tie. But it wasn’t just her body, her head was also a victim of excessive tape usage. Rounds and rounds were wrapped over her mouth, tight to the point of her cheeks bulging heavily. Her eyes were also covered, if it be not as exaggerated as her gag. The woman noticed, of course, that someone was standing before her and began to wiggle frantically, in her case that meant she rocketed her body from left to right, her head shooting from one direction to another, nostrils expanding with every fast and panicked breath she took, all the while screaming and crying into her gag as her life would depend on it, which in a way it did. Agent Vega just stared at the woman in a mixture of bewilderment and shock, still not sure to handle this situation. She only mouthed the words: “What the hell”, holstering her gun and being just about to maybe try getting this woman’s gag of, telling her it was alright, but she never got that far. Her hand mid-air, a sudden pain erupted had the back of her head, like a freight train colliding with it. For a moment she thought her skull would burst, seeing only white and stars dancing before here eyes. Agent Vega went to her knees and the white turned to black.

Before she even had opened her eyes, Vega already felt the throbbing pain at the back of her head. Not as bad as the first few moments, but still, it could be a serious competitor against the hangover she had after her graduation party. She blinked a few times, some solemn stars still not wanting to leave her vision. But it wasn’t the pounding of her skull that kicked her butt back into reality, it was a sound. The ripping of duct tape. And with that, several things bombarded her consciousness at once, starting with the coarse texture of the carpeted floor on her body, to the fact that she was not only laying on the floor of the bedroom, her clothes were gone, aside her undergarments and the dark nylons she likes to wear. This fact alone would be concerning enough, however what really made her say her last words, “What the hell”, out loud again, was as she tried to move, she noticed her hands were cuffed behind her back, with someone seemingly kneeling over her form, as she could make out the soles of boots in her peripheral vision and feel the wait on her lower back. This person was just done taping her crossed ankles together, lifting her legs and began taping her legs just under the knees. Vega was taken a back for a few moments, before her fight instinct kicked in. She felt intense anger rising inside of her and began to move her entire body, trying to push the person of from her or at least pulling her legs out of the persons iron grip, but to no avail. She stretched out her arms, grabbing at the first thing she could reached, it felt like the persons belt, but Vega did not care much. Still thrashing her body around as much as the extra weight on her would allow, she pulled and pinched, trying the tricks in the book. But her captor seemed rather unimpressed, still holding her legs tight and taping them up. So, she switched up a gear, her normally calm and collected self slowly slipping and the rage taking over.

“I’m an agent of the federal bureau of investigation, what the fuck are even thinking? Get me loose right now and you might get away with a simple assault charge, I’m not telling you again…” all the while more tape was wrapped around her legs, before the person suddenly stopped and to Vegas surprise, the weight shifted of her body, allowing her to roll on her side. The surprise cut through her rage like a hot knife through butter, and her puzzled eyes met the ones of Officer Smith, who was kneeling before her, smirking with a roll of silver tape in hand.

“What… but, what is this? Some stupid prank? Get those things of from me and cut me loose, right now”, Vega demanded, showing of her cuffed hands. Officer Smiths grin only widened.

“You don’t seem like the cleverest girl the feds ever hired, I guess you spend a lot of time kneeling in front of the boss to keep your position”, the woman exclaimed, her slick smile not ever leaving her face.

Vegas eyes narrowed in anger, trying to kick Officer Smith, or whoever this person was, but her captor caught her legs mid-kick, quickly putting them in a chuck hold, which in term sparked more cursing and wriggling from Vega. Although as fierce of a fighter she was, she grudgingly came to terms with her abilities to fight her free being rather limited at the moment, with her hands cuffed behind her back and legs fixed by this woman’s immense strength. Now, more tape was applied just above her knees, completely negating her legs freedom to move. Vega wriggled her nylon clad feet and stomped her cuffed hands on the floor. Her anger was still burning inside of course, but her initial outburst aside, the red fog inside her head cleared up a bit, making her a lot less hot headed. Confusion plagued her mind. Why was she getting tied up by this feigned sheriff? Was she working for the traffickers? Who was the woman in the closet then, her muffled cries still audible in the background? Her more analytic side kicked it, assessing the situation and getting her focus yet again on the task at hand, while her legs were further taped. Although, with her anger swallowed down, she could feel something in the pit of her stomach that her rage was good at covering till now. Shame. She laid here, tied with her own cuffs, at the complete control of this stranger without any way of freeing herself right now. Her old friend the lump visited her throat again, but now wasn’t the time for doubt. Officer Smith had just finished taping her legs up, and put them down, eyeing her captive, seemingly amused.

“Okay”, Vega began, her voice as calm and collect as possible, “We both know whatever you are doing is not only illegal, but also very risky and not clever at all. I’m an agent, my unit is possible looking for me already, given that I should report back as soon as possible…”

“My, my, my, I liked you more when you were screaming, that was at least funny to listen to…”, the woman interjected, grabbing Vegas upper body, beginning to wrap tape above and below her breasts, fixing her cuffed arms tightly in place.

“Now hear me out”, Vega tried to ignore the comment, trying to hold hear ground here, “You have still time to escape, just give me the keys to the cuffs and leave, by the time I would have freed myself, you could be long gone, it’s safer than whatever you are doing right now, wasting precious time while someone makes their way here…”

The sound of ripping duct tape stopped, and Vega felt a hand on her shoulder.

“You know”, the woman began, reaching with her other hand into her back pocket unbeknownst to Vega, “I always hated overused phrases, so I will skip the whole, ‘any last words?’ stuff, fine with that?”

It was only for a second that Vegas eyes had a puzzled look, not quite grasping what her captor meant with that, before the hand moved from her should to her chin, brutally grabbing her and forcing her mouth open, followed by a wadded-up pair of pantyhose being crammed in her mouth. Vegas eyes widened with shock. Her attempts at pushing the fabric out of her mouth with her tongue were as useless as trying to free herself from that woman’s grip. Way to fast, Vega felt the sensation of sticky tape contacting with her lips, cheeks and neck. She was glad that her work required her to put her hair into a ponytail, otherwise they were taken as collateral damage for sure. Round after round of tape were applied, until the whole lower half of her face was completely encased. Vega felt the nylon filling the inside of her mouth completely, not being able to move her tongue in the slightest. Her gag was tight, like a thick band constricting her whole chin and mouth area, making them unable to do anything. She could already feel how uncomfortable it was, with her jaw not only fixed in such a position, but also the tightness of the tape itself.

“With that out of the way, now enjoy our little story time as I can finally talk freely”, her captor began, which earned her a death stare from Vega, who was to her own surprise rather calm, not wanting to give this woman the enjoyment of her futile struggling and keeping her cool.

“You may or not may already know that I’m not Officer Smith, that stupid bitch has made herself comfortable over there”, she explained while pointing a finger to the closed closet doors, quiet whimpering still emitting from it.

“It wasn’t actually planned to snatch her, but of course she had to ran into this idiot, planting a hit in a safe house midday. Long story short, I found her, just after she called you in. I knocked her out, tied her up and stole her uniform, seeing this as an excellent chance to meet some of those morons who try busting us for weeks now, but hey, I gratulate you, your closest call to success is an agent getting taped up, you guys are real heroes…”

Chuckling could be heard behind Vegas back, who still tried to remain calm, but she could feel the anger igniting again. She was undressed, taped up, gagged with a pantyhose shoved in her mouth and now the laughing stock of some random criminal…

“Well, now to that part about your reinforcements…”

A hand was placed on her should yet again, yanking her back so she leaned against the woman and had a clear view of a mobile phone being held in front of her eyes. Her phone.

“I know you think you are super smart here, but the last four digits of your driver license number is still not a code good, Michelle”

This time though, Vega didn’t bother about the insult, as her whole focus were on the mails she allegedly send to her boss and the answer she received.

“Visited the apposite hide out, but it was a false alarm. The signal out here is almost non existing, trying to call into the office when I am on the road to Austin again”

“Drive straight home and get some rest. Expect you to be back at the office tomorrow morning”

They would think she was on the road already, driving directly to her flat and had no reason to think otherwise, no one would suspect any foul play involved. That thought sank in like a stone.

“Yeah, I guess it’s not likely for them to go looking for you until, well, tomorrow at noon?”

With one swift motion, Vega threw her head back, hitting her captors’ nose, who was taken by surprise for the first time. With the grip on her shoulder loosening, Vega wrestled herself free, beginning to frantically tug at her bounds, trying to break the tape or slip out of her cuffs. This wasn’t rage or anger anymore, this was pure survival. With no one looking for her, only she could save herself. With all the might her voice allowed, she screamed in her gag. Maybe, just maybe a passerby would hear her and alert the officials.

“Hmlp! Hmlp mm! Wm hrm Hmnfndm thm hhhfm!”

But of course, her screams were nothing more than muffled cries, emanating from her tightly gagged mouth. Kicking and scream she wriggled on the bedroom floor, flexing every muscle possible, looking like a fish out of water, while an enraged woman stood over her, her slick grin gone for the first time.

“You want to be a fighter? Well then, time to put you in your place bitch”, she muttered coldly, grabbing the wild Vega by her ponytail, who made a silent “Nmlp” in response. Enforcing her iron clasp yet again on the poor agent, she moved her squirming form into a sitting position, grabbing her by the chin.

“Lights out!”, and with that, tape was quickly put over the captive’s eyes, then wrapped around just like with her gag, until next to the lower half, also the upper half of her face was covered in the sticky material. Now completely plunged in darkness, Vega felt panic well up inside of her. She almost mimicked the police officer she found in the closet, moving her head frantically from side to side, her nostril expanding while taking quick shallow breaths.

But it wasn’t over yet for the agent, as her captor rolled her over unto her stomach, placing one knee unto her back, making sure she stayed down, while grabbing Vegas flailing legs. She could feel the tape being applied to her ankles a long ripping sound, the feeling of tape connecting with her already covered cheek and winded around her mouth area. Before long and she felt the hand gripping her legs releasing her, but that wasn’t helping, regarding her freedom of movement. Vega groaned in her gag, as her whole body tensed up, her tape hogtie leaving her in an unbelievable distressing position.

There was shuffling to her left, before a hand grabbed her by the chin, but gently and not rudely like the times before. She could hear the woman getting closer, putting her mouth almost up to her ear.

“I hope the point came across. I could have taken care of you and the officer in a whole different way, but I felt good today, so see this as a trade-off for making it out of this house alive”, her captor whispered into her ear. Despite being gagged, Vega was ready to retort, but stopped as out of the blue, she could feel a hand beginning to softly caress her bottom. Wouldn’t it be far all that tape, her eyebrows surely would have shot up and she could feel a little bit of heat building up behind her cheeks. For whatever reason, at this very moment Vega felt helpless the most, defenseless against what this deluded woman had in store for her. The hand continued stroking her rear, then quite suddenly groping it, resulting in a quick moan from Vega and the agent subsequently blushing, though not visible behind the tape.

“Good girl”

The hand was pulled away and Vega was left with this mixture of shame and anger deep down her stomach.

“I guess we are done here, thanks for your badge and gun, your clothes are in the closet, just ask the officer to hand them to you”, another chuckle, ”I wish you the best of luck getting out of this bitch, oh and by the way, thanks for those case files you certainly have stored in your car. Like giving the already winning team a field goal…” the woman had one last laugh her captives expense, which was only commented with muffled moans.

Vega could her soft footsteps on the floor, before the bedroom door was opened and closed, followed by the front door and the quiet *click* of a lock.

Left alone, the agent tried to struggle once more, giving her whole tie some tugs and pulls, but her attempts of freeing herself were rather futile. She wished her limps would go numb maybe, to at least spare here the slow aching of her muscles, already setting in. With her vision taken away and no noises to be heard, it seemed like her whole body was screaming and there was not much else to focus on. Her jaw hurt, the pantyhose dried out her mouth and the hard metal cuffs took their toll on her wrists.

She scolded herself for not being more careful, all the while trying to loosen her ties at least a little bit. Anger, spurred on by the pain she felt, was welling up inside her again. Anger at herself, at that woman who humiliated her and deep hatred for the person who invented duct tape. Her feet wiggled wildly, while she fought a losing battle against the bonds holding the rest of her in place so effectively. She was a tough woman and used to high physical stress and pain, but after hours of tugging and moving her distressed body, she felt exhaustion finally kicking in. There was no way she would get out of this without help she realized, and help would take its time to come. Vega sighed heavily into her gag. With all sense of time lost, she could only hope this whole ordeal would be over as quick as possible, but unbeknownst to her, Vega would soon learn the hard way, how long twenty hours really can be. Well at least she had the chance of getting it paid as overtime…

Return to “Stories by Big-mart”