WandaVision S01x06 WARNING NOT OF INTEREST TO OUR COMMUNITY

Mr. Peaky Blinder

Re: WandaVision S01x06

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

esercito sconfitto wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 7:10 pm I noticed our proud and active Asian member hl3950 is a nice guy; he contributed a lot to this board. And I want to take advantage of this occasion to publicly thank him for his efforts, even if some of these efforts are not serving this community :shock:

Some clips he linked are proper f/f uniform stealing scenes, others aren't... I agree with Cuccut, the problem is about the google translation; simply put, hl3950 doesn't understand the "boundaries " ( to so speak) of our community...
being myself a non-native English speaker, I am prone to indulge ;) ... hey try to google translate the word " BROADS " ; you can see the difficulty... :D

https://www.google.com/search?q=BROADS& ... 8&biw=1242
ES,

I'm sure he is a nice guy. I have also thanked him for the two on topic links he shared, however the op has also shared around thirty others that are just of men ending up in their underpants. This isn't just 'a few'. Many of us have asked nicely and even directly for this stop, but it carries on. I need to ask is the real purpose of this group what we think it is or is it just a convenient stash of clips of men in their undies for certain individuals? :D Hmm. You are the administrator and captain of this ship, so the final decision is yours. I don't think deleting not on topic posts is unreasonable, especially when they arrive in such frequency.
Last edited by Mr. Peaky Blinder on Fri Nov 19, 2021 12:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:39 pm Buddy, don't feel bad about not speaking English. You're from a place where English isn't the "Main" language spoken.
On my block, here in Philly, there are families from various countries.
China, Korea, Vietnam, Puerto Rico, Pakistan & Mexico, just to name a few.
Many of these families don't speak English very well, or at all.
This doesn't bother me at all, because they're all very nice people.
Very true, Darth. I agree 100%, but this isn't relevant to why the op keeps posting stuff like this. Can we stay on topic?
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

I agree with Mr Peaky Blinder ( Ssnth at the old forum, Professor Moriarty at the Zetaboard)... I will delete some contributions, but I fear a culture clash :o

about the point raised by Daveyjonesagain...of course it's fluent English...it's a paste & copy ;)

https://www.google.com/search?q=%22Darc ... s-wiz-serp
esercito sconfitto

Re: WandaVision S01x06 WARNING NOT OF INTEREST TO OUR COMMUNITY

Post by esercito sconfitto »

I made a further investigation, checking all the topics started by hl3950 ... out of more than 80 contributions by our Asian member, only two or three are about male/ female uniform stealing scenes

I repeat more than eighty contributions ;)

no, almost 90

folks this guy deserves an award, despite the language barrier he is definitely a resource and an asset to our board. He doesn't deserve a trial

he is a good man. The case is dismissed

However, I posted a warning at the top of this topic 8-)

Return to “Soldiergirls, Ambushes, Besieged Cities, Warlike Scenarios.”