Undercover Agent Rescue.

Trackman281

Undercover Agent Rescue.

Post by Trackman281 »

Honestly I need a bit of help confirming if this is a scene or not. At the 12:50 mark we see a lone female guard on patrol, she's quickly ambushed and taken out by a lone female wearing all black, she then starts to strip her. It then immediately cuts to the next scene of where a spy in disguise sneaks up behind a different soldier and takes her out. So is this a genuine USB or have I got it wrong. :)

Go to 12:50 mark

https://youtu.be/qS32GU8lmaU
Sakanre

Re: Undercover Agent Rescue.

Post by Sakanre »

I think it certainly is because it always is with this guy :lol:
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

That's a relief, because I already made one mistake with a previous clip this week and I really didn't want to make another, haha. :lol:

But yes, his clips always seem to feature some form of USB scene (rightfully so ;)). In his newest instalments, he's got all these woman wearing these extremely beautiful white sailor type uniforms. I just hope he features a scene soon of where one of these beauties gets KO'ed for her uniform. :D
Sakanre

Post by Sakanre »

That's a relief, because I already made one mistake with a previous clip this week and I really didn't want to make another, haha. :lol:
I dont know if ES has a 2 no USB strikes rule and you are out?? haha :D
I just hope he features a scene soon of where one of these beauties gets KO'ed for her uniform. :D
I think this is nearly a guarantee! And there will also be boots I guess! He knows what he likes :lol:

Return to “Soldiergirls, Ambushes, Besieged Cities, Warlike Scenarios.”