Spies Of Sucheng (1)

Trackman281

Spies Of Sucheng (1)

Post by Trackman281 »

Right at the beginning a group of Female spies take out two Female soldiers, then two of the spies steal their uniforms to impersonate them, some of the stripping is shown, but not much. :)

https://youtu.be/tLK4r7PmYUs
vincentmax

Re: Spies Of Sucheng (1)

Post by vincentmax »

I would have liked to see the girls in their underwear.
The Chinese only show the shirts or pants but not the underwear.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Thanks for finding this , TM.
Even though the Female Soldiers aren't shown stripped in the Aftermath, the video is very enjoyable.
The (Chinese?) actresses are all very beautiful. Both Spies & Female Soldiers alike.
The tension that's built up leading up to the Spies attacking the Soldiers is perfect.
Sometime the anticipation of what's to come is very exciting.
The Spies sneaking up and taking down the Soldiers was executed just right. (Too bad the cute Soldiers had to die).
The hasty stripping, then the two dead Soldiers being dragged away to be further stripped offscreen is cool too.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Very welcome Darth. :D

Yes they are Chinese and yeah I quite like the bit where they got dragged off to be further stripped too, but I really do agree with you and Vincentmax. It's such a shame we don't any aftermath what so ever, can we not even have just a little sneak peak, even for a split second. :)
ManojPrakesh

Post by ManojPrakesh »

I wonder why it's always the chinese videos that don't show the women stripped down to their panties
cuccut59579

Post by cuccut59579 »

I think they have a strict policy over nudity over there.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

While I agree with Darth that I would have enjoyed the scene more had the guards been knocked out instead of killed, still a great scene.

Even though the woman are not shown stripped to the underwear it is still a rather long stripping scene which is fun. I also love the way they are dragged off to be hidden.

Of course the weird thing is even though the guards are stabbed their uniforms are intact not bloody.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

While I agree with Darth that I would have enjoyed the scene more had the guards been knocked out instead of killed, still a great scene.

Even though the woman are not shown stripped to the underwear it is still a rather long stripping scene which is fun. I also love the way they are dragged off to be hidden.

Of course the weird thing is even though the guards are stabbed their uniforms are intact not bloody.
Sakanre

Post by Sakanre »

Thank you for this! :D The guy who films these likes boots SO much haha! I do agree with him but still :lol:

Return to “Soldiergirls, Ambushes, Besieged Cities, Warlike Scenarios.”