Benyamin Biang Kerok (mm/ff)

Daveyjonesagain

Benyamin Biang Kerok (mm/ff)

Post by Daveyjonesagain »

Two henchwomen in tomb-raider style uniforms get their outfits stolen by two men. Played for comedy. The replaced guards can be seen several times in the background of the protagonists trailer, tied up and apparently re-dressed in the men's jackets though you can't really see them clearly. One of them wakes up later and gets bonked in the head. The henchgirls are super cute and several get knocked out with some sort of spray throughout the end of the movie.

Start at around 1:11:00.

https://www.facebook.com/nontonfilmku/v ... 0536039647
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: Benyamin Biang Kerok (mm/ff)

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

While I must admit, those Asian Hench Women are super cuties (I've got a weakness for Asian girls) and it's awesome seeing them get knocked out-
And the thought of them being stashed somewhere, sleeping in their underwear really turns me on--
This is Uniform Stealing "Broads", Not Uniform Stealing Men.
I really hate to be a Dick about these things.
However, thanks for the super cute Asian girls.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

buddy, this is an exception accepted from long time, almost from the very beginning of the 'old' board . Do you remember the clip from the movie " the borrower"? to not mention "Dressed to Kill" with Michael Caine

Daveyjonesagain, many thanks for finding this delightful scene. It this language Tagalog?
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I'm with you on the Asian part Darth. Asian woman are definitely my favourite too, so yeah seeing all those hot henchwoman was awesome. Thanks daveyjones.
Daveyjonesagain

Post by Daveyjonesagain »

I thought we already went over this. If the victim is a woman and it's for disguise purposes then it's still relevant. It's still more on topic than some other things I've seen on this board. If we need a new section for these scenes then so be it. I definitely will not be confusing it with MALE victims or men stripping women for no particular reason...

E.S. - I believe it's from Indonesia
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

Trackman281 wrote:I'm with you on the Asian part Darth. Asian woman are definitely my favourite too, so yeah seeing all those hot henchwoman was awesome. Thanks daveyjones.
I so agree. Indeed I have a very big surprise coming in the writers' section in a matter of days.
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Daveyjonesagain wrote:I thought we already went over this. If the victim is a woman and it's for disguise purposes then it's still relevant. It's still more on topic than some other things I've seen on this board. If we need a new section for these scenes then so be it. I definitely will not be confusing it with MALE victims or men stripping women for no particular reason...

Well said. So long as it's not blokes on blokes and legal. The only two real considerations. My second favourite scene is the male shape shifter who strips a Japanese policewoman. The policewoman on the borrower is also a classic.
Blue-Cynthia

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

esercito sconfitto wrote:buddy, this is an exception accepted from long time, almost from the very beginning of the 'old' board . Do you remember the clip from the movie " the borrower"? to not mention "Dressed to Kill" with Michael Caine

Daveyjonesagain, many thanks for finding this delightful scene. It this language Tagalog?
The language appears to be Thai to me.

Source: I’m Laotian and the language is different but similar.
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Daveyjonesagain wrote:I thought we already went over this. If the victim is a woman and it's for disguise purposes then it's still relevant. It's still more on topic than some other things I've seen on this board. If we need a new section for these scenes then so be it. I definitely will not be confusing it with MALE victims or men stripping women for no particular reason...

Before I disappear for another month, lots of home made Filipino stuff and the quality of your movies has been rapidly improving. I speak of Anna Santos, for example, is emerging as a true battling babe. Let's keep watching this space, not to mention GMA.
Last edited by Mr. Peaky Blinder on Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Trackman281 wrote:I'm with you on the Asian part Darth. Asian woman are definitely my favourite too, so yeah seeing all those hot henchwoman was awesome. Thanks daveyjones.
Asian Hench Women are indeed lovely.
The Japanese series "Female Combatant" has tons of cute Asians, Hench Women getting knocked out.

Return to “Soldiergirls, Ambushes, Besieged Cities, Warlike Scenarios.”