Female Sentry stripped

meditions142

Female Sentry stripped

Post by meditions142 »

I found another nice uniform steal from a female combatants video.

I don't want to direct link given the nature of the site and I know a lot of people don't like to go there but if you are Google:

motherless.com and 32D4DBF It will bring up a video called 'ninja stripped".

Anyway, to give you an idea of what it is. Three female sentries are on guard duty. Two leave and as they do a woman sneaks out and holds her sword to the remaining sentry's neck. She then spins the girl around and rams the hilt of her sword into her stomach knocking her out.

Then, for the rest of the video the woman undresses herself, strips the cute guard and then does some kind of magic trick to make her face look like the guard.
Blue-Cynthia

Re: Female Sentry stripped

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

The uploader of that video has few more female combatant scenes with zakos being stripped for disguises on their channel.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

meditions142 wrote:I found another nice uniform steal from a female combatants video.

I don't want to direct link given the nature of the site and I know a lot of people don't like to go there but if you are Google:

motherless.com and 32D4DBF It will bring up a video called 'ninja stripped".

Anyway, to give you an idea of what it is. Three female sentries are on guard duty. Two leave and as they do a woman sneaks out and holds her sword to the remaining sentry's neck. She then spins the girl around and rams the hilt of her sword into her stomach knocking her out.

Then, for the rest of the video the woman undresses herself, strips the cute guard and then does some kind of magic trick to make her face look like the guard.
Yeah, that's true, very good scene with more details :!:
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

I love all those Uniform Stealing scenes from this series.
"female combatants" looks like a really cool series. I can't find it anywhere on DVD or BLU-Ray.
I don't speak Japanese, but I'd watch the show if it had English subtitles though.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote:I love all those Uniform Stealing scenes from this series.
"female combatants" looks like a really cool series. I can't find it anywhere on DVD or BLU-Ray.
I don't speak Japanese, but I'd watch the show if it had English subtitles though.
Yeah, and I too)
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Same here. I still hold all those female combatants / ninja videos in the highest regard. They're some of my favourite that's for sure. :D
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Trackman281 wrote:Same here. I still hold all those female combatants / ninja videos in the highest regard. They're some of my favourite that's for sure. :D
Yep, they so good! ))

Return to “Soldiergirls, Ambushes, Besieged Cities, Warlike Scenarios.”