RAZOR SHARP

cuccut59579

RAZOR SHARP

Post by cuccut59579 »

A military receptionist got replaced by the beginning of the clip.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ew3EMEkcHtk
FemaleSpy

Re: RAZOR SHARP

Post by FemaleSpy »

This not stealing uniform/clothes scene...
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

I can't understand if the (real ) receptionist under the desk has been stripped, but I think so ( sure she has no uniform on )
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

I would agree with esercito sconfitto. She's at least missing her uniform jacket, she has no pants and it doesn't look like she's wearing a skirt, only this shirt that's conveniently well put. Perhaps this is a classic case of a victim being partially redressed by her mugger? Anyway, this scene is nice, so I'm going to believe that a Uniform Steal was involved, even if it's only partially. ;)
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I've had a good look and yeah I think she does take her clothes. The receptionist seems to be missing her trousers, her shirt / jacket and her shoes since she is tied up bare footed. Yeah I'm inclined to say that this is a clothes stealing scene it's just her attacker redressed her in her top so she wouldn't be tied up in her underwear (pity but hey ho). ;)

Thank you for the find cuccut59579. :D
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

I agree. Definitely a uniform steal. I think you are supposed to believe that since the infiltrator was wearing her own shirt she didn't need it and left it on the victim.

Fun scene but as with so many mainstream scenes you could always wish for more. First off, I wish we got a better look at the woman. She looks pretty but it is a really quick look.

Also it would have been really fun to see what the woman did to take her out. She is clearly unconscious but we don't get to know exactly what the sexy blonde do knock her out.

I also really love the scene since my favorite scenario is the female guard/sentry being taken out. I am guessing she is more a guard than receptionist in that the facility was closed so there would not be public visitors to greet and she was wearing the same thing the two male guards wore.
vincentmax

Post by vincentmax »

What time, bro?.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

vincentmax wrote:What time, bro?.
The entire scene takes place in the first minute.

Return to “Soldiergirls, Ambushes, Besieged Cities, Warlike Scenarios.”