Guard stripping

meditions142

Guard stripping

Post by meditions142 »

As I have done with my past posts I will not post directly due to the site. However, there is a scene some folks may be interested in. Search motherless.com and "female guard knocked out".

I will provide a detailed description as some folks may not think this is their thing.

The video starts with a pretty brunette guard patrolling a house. Regrettably she wears jeans a blouse instead of an actual uniform but she still looks good.

A topless woman sneaks up behind her puts her to sleep with a sleeper hold. The woman then spends significant time stripping the guard and fully exploring and playing with her body.

Although the guard remains unconscious as time goes on she clearly begins to reach to what is being done to her. Eventually, it looks like she may be getting close to waking up. The attacker then gives her an inject in the neck to keep her under.

Then the guard is finished off with a neck snap (which I could have done without).

There are other similar videos if anyone is interested.
LEJA0506

Re: Guard stripping

Post by LEJA0506 »

Prefer ko punches to the chops.
Don’t like the idea of the person dying or sleeper holds, gas, injection etc. That’s just me though. Wish it was different because it makes it very difficult anything lol!
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

I visited motherless.com and aside from the gross ass content my Nortan anti-virus software advised me that it blocked a malicious attack by some kind of virus or something. Go to this site at your own risk :shock:
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

slainplus wrote:I visited motherless.com and aside from the gross ass content my Nortan anti-virus software advised me that it blocked a malicious attack by some kind of virus or something. Go to this site at your own risk :shock:
Don't worry, no virus, everything is fine, Dart has been registered there for a long time, I recommend the section "stealing clothes" or "clothing theft" on Motherless, there are 50+ videos of our genre 8-)
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

FemaleSpy wrote:
slainplus wrote:I visited motherless.com and aside from the gross ass content my Nortan anti-virus software advised me that it blocked a malicious attack by some kind of virus or something. Go to this site at your own risk :shock:
Don't worry, no virus, everything is fine, Dart has been registered there for a long time, I recommend the section "stealing clothes" or "clothing theft" on Motherless, there are 50+ videos of our genre 8-)
FemaleSpy, I do belong to the "Clothing Theft" Group and have not only posted some of my Artwork there I've Uploaded some USB Style videos as well.
The video Meditions is talking about I'm familiar with. It's from the producer Chris' Corner, who puts out some pretty good Fetish Videos. I don't like the gory stuff or anything with Rape, but there "Strangling" & "Lesbian" Vids are really good.
This video, however, doesn't actually have a Uniform Stealing in it.
The beautiful Coco does take out a pretty Female Guard, KO Style. Then she strips and has her way with the unconscious woman.
It is a "Fun", "Erotic" video, if you enjoy seeing cute women knocked out, stripped and fondled by Lesbians. I know I do. But it's not a Uniform Stealing Video.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

darth chlorophorm 2 wrote:
FemaleSpy wrote:
FemaleSpy, I do belong to the "Clothing Theft" Group and have not only posted some of my Artwork there I've Uploaded some USB Style videos as well.
The video Meditions is talking about I'm familiar with. It's from the producer Chris' Corner, who puts out some pretty good Fetish Videos. I don't like the gory stuff or anything with Rape, but there "Strangling" & "Lesbian" Vids are really good.
This video, however, doesn't actually have a Uniform Stealing in it.
The beautiful Coco does take out a pretty Female Guard, KO Style. Then she strips and has her way with the unconscious woman.
It is a "Fun", "Erotic" video, if you enjoy seeing cute women knocked out, stripped and fondled by Lesbians. I know I do. But it's not a Uniform Stealing Video.
I don't find THIS video, but find "clothing theft" and it's very good videos of our genre, thank you)
pass

Post by pass »

Too bad, for my country, the site is blocked ...
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

pass wrote:Too bad, for my country, the site is blocked ...
Hm, that's very strange and sad... :(

Return to “Soldiergirls, Ambushes, Besieged Cities, Warlike Scenarios.”