Infiltrator

Blue-Cynthia

Infiltrator

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

https://youtu.be/0L0prVK67nk

From the video's description: Intruder strangles a guard and takes her uniform and place
minegroasprilla

Re: Infiltrator

Post by minegroasprilla »

What movie is it?.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Blue-Cynthia wrote:https://youtu.be/0L0prVK67nk

From the video's description: Intruder strangles a guard and takes her uniform and place

Hi Blue-Cynthia,

The video seems to be gone. Do you happen to have any information about where it was from so perhaps we can locate it again?

Thanks.

Meditions
Blue-Cynthia

Post by Blue-Cynthia »

I know where to find it actually.

It’s on the same website you found the female combatant videos (I’m the one actually uploaded some of those and a few other uniform theft videos) in the same clothing theft group titled “Military girl strangles & uniform stolen”.

It’s not particulary good, but if you do want to watch it skip the first few minutes.
FemaleSpy

Post by FemaleSpy »

Video unavailable, reload
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Blue-Cynthia wrote:I know where to find it actually.

It’s on the same website you found the female combatant videos (I’m the one actually uploaded some of those and a few other uniform theft videos) in the same clothing theft group titled “Military girl strangles & uniform stolen”.

It’s not particulary good, but if you do want to watch it skip the first few minutes.

Thanks. I actually have seen the alternate version of that one where the intruder knocks the guard out and ties her up. Basically same video just non-fatal.

Return to “Soldiergirls, Ambushes, Besieged Cities, Warlike Scenarios.”