Caught Off Guard - Female Security in Peril

esercito sconfitto

Caught Off Guard - Female Security in Peril

Post by esercito sconfitto »

First commission of this series. I'm happy to present to you: Caught Of Guard! I was asked to create a female security guard with these key characteristics: petite and dorky. Someone easy to overpower. They wanted F/F and three animated stages including: intro, subduction and aftermath. I hope you enjoy the piece.

The shopping mall was coming to a close. Natasha had one last stop to make. She checked into the police security office within the mall. Approaching, fully clad in leather and wearing her bike helmet she quickly draws the attention of the guard manning the front desk. She was slight, short and had a cute soft nerdy presence to her. Someone you wouldn't really expect to see in her position. ''How can I help ya?'' The dainty guard utters in a high pitched voice. Looking down upon her, Natasha observes the area closely. She spots a locker room not far away from the desk. ''Hi there madam, I'm here to report a crime.'' Natasha snidely utters. The guard's face transforms into a curious mess. She moves closer to Natasha. It is now the security woman's name tag becomes clear. Calissa Alisson. ''What crime are you reporting?'' Officer Alisson questions while in suspicion. ''Over here. I'll show ya.'' Natasha confidently replies as she glides past the restricted area sign. ''Miss! Miss. Please come away from there. This area is restricted.'' The flustered guard indicates. She walks over towards Natasha who pauses in wait. ''Oh there you are. You see this corridor? You should never go down this ahh...'' The guards last words utter as she is rapidly pulled through a set of double doors, leaving The front security desk abandoned and unmanned...

Being ferociously bundled into the locker room, the officer attempts to combat Natasha but is too weak. ''Get away form me!'' Calissa exclaims as Natasha parries her fumbles. With one powerful push, Tasha launches officer Alisson into a wall. Incapacitated, the guard looks up to call out for help but before she does her lips are meet with a firm finger placement. ''Umpth...'' The overpowered guard whimpers. ''Shush... I need you out of the way. Just for a short while. This will be quick. Trust me.'' Natasha comforts the guard while detaching her security baton. The guard is knocked out and dragged over to one of the lockers where she'll be stored for the next following hours.

Calissa slowly drifts in and out of consciousness. She has been stripped of her uniform, cuffed and bit-gagged with her own nightstick. The baton is secured in place with rope and is lodged between both sides of the locker cleverly keeping her stuck in place and furthermore preventing her from moving. She begins to grunt and muffle contorted speech towards Natasha's direction. ''I'm sorry bout this bun. But it has to be this way. My petite partner will be posing as you for the next following hours. We'll be back to free you once we're done. Promise. Now I'm gunna have to lock you up now my bun-bun. Is that alright?'' Natasha sarcastically questions. The bit-chomping guard begins to drool and finally rests her eyes before the door closes in on her. Natasha locks the door and switches of the room lights. She continues out of the double doors. Her partner waits and receives the guard's once worn uniform. ''Man couldn't you of at least washed it first?'' Natasha's nagging partner inquires. ''Stop bitching. She was your size right? Short and small just like you ordered. Anyway get clothed and I'll meet you out front. It's time to go on a shoplifting spree like no other.''
cardenio1611

Re: Caught Off Guard - Female Security in Peril

Post by cardenio1611 »

I love the technology you use and how you use it. Thank you so much for your stories.

Return to “Order Of The G”