Case Closed - Female Cops in Peril

esercito sconfitto

Case Closed - Female Cops in Peril

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Agent Michelle Devato returns after cleaning herself of coffee stains to return to the matter at hand: putting their detainee Sapphire away for good. She re-enters the interview room for one last pry at claiming a confession. As Michelle opens the hefty metal door, she is greeted with the shocking site of her partner, Detective Inspector Rachel Levanne restrained and hand gagged by their captive. ''Hmmpth!'' Rachel gobbles. A voice from behind Devato murmurs, ''Ok bitch. Down on the ground. Interlock your hands and place them behind your head. Move it!'' A sudden karate chop fires into the neck of D.I Levanne. She drops to the floor out cold. ''Nagging dog. Barked at me all the time. Wouldn't know when to shut her dirty trap up.'' The detained prisoner explains while unclothing the Detective. Sapphire then continues to waltz over to agent Devato who had just been cuffed by her police officer imposter accomplice who initially ordered Devato onto the ground.

Sapphire bends down towards the kneeling defeated female agent and speaks closely to her. ''Can you remind me why we don't get along sexy?'' Devato abruptly replies, ''Fuck. You.'' Sapphire sniffs the air around the vicinity of Agent Devato's lips and insultingly pinches her own nose. ''Oh that's right. Breath stinks like a Goddamn sewer.'' Insults Sapphire. ''I'm going to hunt you down and put a bullet in your huurrggrrmmpth mmpth ummpth!'' Gargles Devato after being unexpectedly ball gagged by Sapphire's disguised accomplice. ''Hmm. Well I thought we'd never stop that retched smell from stinking up the place. I almost feel sorry for you, having to taste all your vile accumulating drool, held inside your big gagged gob. Nowhere for it to go now. Stuck, trapped in a forever locked safe.'' Taunts Sapphire teasingly. ''Mmpth hmm!'' Devato whimpers in disgust. ''Right. Let's get this wrapped up so we can get the hell outta here.'' Sapphire finalizes.

Minutes pass and Rachel Levanne wakes up with a steaming head ache and a cheesy taste in her mouth. ''Urrgh! Urggh! Urggh?'' She wretches. Her legs are bound to the seat of her chair tied partner. Levanne spots the ball gag secure in Devato's chops soon realising that she herself had been cleave gagged with both of her own soft black socks. Both detectives struggle cuffed and gagged in their underwear. Door locked from the outside, they wait for responders to arrive. Later they shall be mocked and humiliated by the entire Chicago police department being nicknamed ''the underwear detectives''.

Return to “Order Of The G”