Elevator Going Down - female Cops in Peril

esercito sconfitto

Elevator Going Down - female Cops in Peril

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://www.deviantart.com/orderoftheg/ ... -760050485

Officer Cindy Grace and Nicole Harning are back from a long patrol. They decide to take the elevator instead of the stairs. Cindy begins to remove her gloves with her teeth while Nicole checks her radio. Just as the policewomen feel the doors about to close, a curvy powerfully built figure wearing a leather jacket and bike helmet enters with them. Just another delivery woman? At 12 minutes past midnight? I think not. The officers keep a weary eye on her. Unfortunately for them. It was just not enough.

The elevator begins it's ascent and the cops are on edge. Who is this suspicious looking individual? The elevator clears two more floors when... darkness. Nothing but darkness. The officers panic. ''What the fmmpth?'' One the officers muffle. Nicole scared for her life equips her nightstick. ''What's going on? Cindy are you there?'' Officer Harning desperately enquires. ''Officmmpth Dowmmpth! Mmpth mmpth umpth!'' Groans Cindy within the shadows. ''Police! Stop what you're doing immediately!'' Harning orders. ''Or what.'' A voice replies maliciously. The lights illuminate the room again and give Nicole a clear view of the perpetrators boot, which connects with her face with extreme force knocking her onto the ground. On the floor she looks across to see her partner cuffed to the railing, unconscious and hooded in some sense by the female fighter's bike helmet. While distracted the strong woman pulls Harning's arms together and quickly cuffs them in place. Without much thought or effort she also precisely drapes a black cloth between her lips and biting teeth.

The elevator is still stationary which allows the female combatant to change into Officer Cindy Grace's Uniform. She removes equipment, trousers and shirt. Leaving the embarrassing sight of the female cop cuffed in her lingerie. ''Better a loose fit than too small. Wouldn't you say dear?'' The ambusher chuckles while Harning gags and struggles aggressively. The cunning restrainer then hits the elevator button and sets it in motion. ''You're lucky lady. I normally bring my chloroform. You may want to think about a new career pursuit. Maybe this shit ain't for you. I mean I see chicks like you everyday. Dress the part. Talk the part. But deep down they're just... just incapable. Your strengths are never truly tested. So when the day finally comes when you do meet someone who has been bred on the rougher side of the wall well... well you found out, didn't you darling?'' The leather clad female digressed. ''Anyway this is my stop. I'm going to have to leave you now my lady. I have some detectives I need to pay a little visit to.'' She continued while making her way out. ''Yompth Bitcmmpth! Mmmpth!'' Pants and gags the cuffed officer uncontrollably. The doors close and the elevator begins it's descent to the ground floor and a long bound wait for the two officers awaits them. They better get comfortable...

Return to “Order Of The G”