Ride Along - Female Cops in Peril

esercito sconfitto

Ride Along - Female Cops in Peril

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://www.deviantart.com/orderoftheg/ ... -760018863

Police officers Shelly Davies and Bessie Hillgram receive a dispatch call. A domestic disturbance is in progress. They respond without hesitation. They arrive at the residency where Shelly orders her less experienced partner to wait in the vehicle. As she enters the building a female figure approaches the patrol car. Dressed skimpily, she quickly draws attention from officer Bessie. ''What are you doin' Hun? Bit late for a Sunday stroll, don't ya think?'' She questions the suspicious woman. She gets no reply. Soon after the driver side door rapidly swings open. Thinking that its her partner she remains seated only then to be threatened at gun point. Officer Bess clams up in fear and is unable to act. ''Ok just hold your lips and move your hips. I'm not here to hurt you. All I want you to do is to remove your equipment and to step into the back of the vehicle, slowly. Understood?'' The hostage taker demands. ''Yes ma'am. Understood.'' Bessie replies. She removes her gear and moves into the back of the vehicle. ''Ok, now look at me.'' The villainess commands in a calm tone. ''Urggh, cough, gag!'' The police officer spews in despair after her face is doused in a noxious substance which exits flowingly from a perfume shaped bottle. Officer Bess slumps into a sleep and begins to snore softly. The unidentified gangster continues out her plan stripping the policewoman of her uniform and obtaining it for herself. The felon also removes the officer's hair band and applies it to her own hairstyle. Cuffing the unconscious cop, she then places a rag inside her mouth and then a navy blue clothes tie from her disguise as a cleave gag to hold it in place. The skills of this bad girl are of a professional standard. Avoiding causalities at all costs. Non-lethality is her game and she plays it right by the book. After disabling the officer she then awaits for the partner to return.

Officer Shelly Davies returns back from the diversion call and steps into the vehicle as of normal. It is then she gets a stronger glimpse of her passenger and the high powered pistol clasped within her hand. ''No sudden movements. Listen to me carefully and I will not harm you. I want you to cuff you right wrist to the steering wheel.'' The controlling figure states. Shelly's pistol and radio are snatched and placed into the car's glove compartment. Inside the hostage taker observes an old sugar coated donut. She collects it. ''Do you know where Gator Farm is?'' She asks the shook officer. ''Yes I do miss. Up on Marlin Drive.'' Officer Davies confirms. ''Good. Let's go then. But before we do I'm also gonna have to ask you to hold this in place until we get there. I just can't take the risk of you calling out for help.'' The shady woman places the donut inside officer Davies' mouth and makes her bite it with security. Locked in place and inconspicuous they begin to drive to the designated area. The female hostage taker finishes with a final text to her boss. ''HAVE CAR. HAVE UNIFORMS. WE'LL ALSO BE HAVING GUESTS. PREPARE SHED AS ACCOMODATION FOR NEXT FEW DAYS. Miss Dare.'' (Natasha)

Return to “Order Of The G”