The MEDUSA affair

Damsels in Peril stories in comic book form
redrunner

The MEDUSA affair

Post by redrunner »

Hi everyone,

As some of you will be aware, I've been working on a project to create a comic book version of the Damsels in Peril story "The Medusa Affair" which was produced about 18 months ago. Progress has been slow but it should soon be finished. I'm grateful for the advice offered by fellow Deviants and hope to put their suggestions in to practice soon. Here's the link

https://www.deviantart.com/criswas7/gal ... USA-Affair

I hope you enjoy it

Best Regards

Redrunner ( Criswas7 at Deviant art)
esercito sconfitto

Re: The MEDUSA affair

Post by esercito sconfitto »

well I have enjoyed the story! :D

by the way, in quality of member of the Board ( and member of the 'old' Runboard board as well) you could post the stories of yours at the Other forum- but it doesn't mind

may I suggest posting the pictures in the right chronogical order? at your DA page they are with the latest first, what it is not good for a comic book

PS I wonder who is playing 'the Professor'... :)

( to be completed)
redrunner

Re: The MEDUSA affair

Post by redrunner »

Thanks ES
Good idea - I've done just that. The reason that they were in reverse order is because they were loaded in batches as I completed the artwork and as you know Deviant art loads the newest image at the front. That was quite useful while uploading as it let me see where exactly I'd got to - but I take you point now that it's completed it should read the other way.

Best Regards

Redrunner

Return to “DiP comics by Criswas”