Win the Big Game

rufusluciusivan

Win the Big Game

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Hello everyone! A short less ambitious one-shot this time. Consider it something of an appetizer to help you wait before the return of the bigger stories. It was mostly a way to have some fun and bring to life a few scenes and interactions that I had in mind. I have another little suprise that should come out in the coming weeks, and then the goal will be to write down the next big arc of Pakal during the Summer vacations.

Win the Big Game

The security guard entered the vast storage room that contained all the sports equipments. Shelves and boxes holding various balls, nets, and so forth. A few small windows leading to outside were allowing the light of the sun to enter.

“Strange… I’m sure I heard some noise…” the woman commented out loud. She shrugged. “Oh well, might as well check the room, just in case.”

She entered the storage room and searched it.

She didn’t notice however that, in her back, someone was closing the door… A woman who had hidden herself in a corner of the room, in a blind spot.

A woman who was now approaching her prey from behind, with a satisfied smile on her lips.

The security guard looked behind the boxes and the shelves.

“Well, it was probably my imagination…” she commented.

An arm was suddenly wrapped around her throat from behind.

The guard yelped and let out a small cry of surprise.

“Don’t move and don’t scream, my pretty…” a female voice whispered in her ear.

There was a short moment of silence.

Then...

“Oh no! An infiltrator!” the sentry exclaimed. “Oh, I hope that you are not one of those perverted infiltrators who do lewd things with the sentries they capture…”

“Think again sweetheart.” the other woman retorted. She sniffed the sentry’s hair and lightly bit on her ear.

The sentry moaned. “Oh! Whatever you do, please be gentle!”

“Babe, you know you like it rough…” the other woman retorted while biting the ear a little harder. She then whispered sensually: “I’ve stolen the uniform of your colleague, but I think that yours will be a better fit… I don’t promise that I will stop once I’m down to the underwear though.”

Luna smiled, and took another deep breath, enjoying the smell of Margo’s hair. She then briefly put her tongue into her fiancee’s ear, making her shudder with pleasure.

Yes indeed… She wouldn’t stop down to the underwear… She had already located a nice sports mat that would be very useful once they'd both be out of their clothes.

Luna had hazel eyes and thick short brown hair styled into a pixie cut. She was a sporty woman with a fit slender body and a round-shaped face. Her right ear was pierced with a small ring.
Her fiancee, Margo, had midback-long dark blond hair tied in a ponytail and blue eyes, with a black ribbon tied around it and a blue hair clip. Margo wasn't exactly what one may call a 'traditionally beautiful' woman. She was tall, but lanky, and had almost no curves. There was a gap between her front teeth, she had a prominent chin and her nose was crooked. But Luna didn't care. In her eyes, Margo was perfection.

Both women were wearing the uniforms of security guards. Thick black shoes, dark blue uniform trousers, black utility belts, blue long-sleeved uniform shirts, and black caps with the word: ‘SECURITY’ in white letters. They were armed with canisters of pepper-spray, nightsticks, a few zip-ties, and tazer guns. They were hired as part of the security staff for an important baseball game between two teams called the Blue Jays and the Cardinals. They were supposed to watch the stadium building.

However, the two sentries were also fiancees, and today they intended to spend their shift doing something else than standing still for a few hours to watch empty corridors. Sure, they could get in trouble if they were caught. But risk was part of the excitement…

“Wait a second!” Margo suddenly exclaimed while Luna was still embracing her, pretending to immobilize her. “You sure that nobody will walk on us?” she asked, briefly breaking character.

Luna chuckled and kissed her in the neck. “Don’t worry! I gave Stella twenty bucks so that she’d cover for us… She’ll make sure that nobody disturbs us.”

“Great!” Margo shook her head and got in character once more. “I mean… Oh no! You devilish fiend!”

“That’s right, babe!” Luna released her and shoved her forward. She was careful to put enough strength to make it look realistic, but of course she wasn’t too rough either. It was, after all, only a game. She added while using a tough gruff voice: “Face the wall. And take off your clothes. Nicely and slowly, one by one… I will enjoy stealing and wearing them...”

Margo complied. She was shaking lightly, though it was out of excitation, not out of fear...

Luna admired the spectacle. Her fiancee was willingly taking her time to arouse her even more.

Unbeknownst to the two lovebirds however, somebody discreetly opened the door of the storage room…

Selena actually had to do a double take before she was able to accept the reality of what she was seeing at the other side of the room.

Well, at least the guard she and Lucina bribed didn’t lie when she said that there was a good opportunity to grab a disguise... What was her name again? Stella?

But still...

Infiltrators have become so mainstream that sentries are using them in their roleplay now… the redhead glumly noted to herself.

Selena didn’t take much pride in being a uniform stealing infiltrator. For her, it was a convenient way to earn money, as legitimate as any other criminal activity. One that she chose because she was moderately good at it. But even SHE couldn’t help but feel annoyed to see how the practice was denatured by pop culture...

Behind her, Lucina entered the storage room as well.

And Selena clamped a hand over the black-haired woman’s mouth to prevent her from making a remark when she saw what was going on.

Margo was down to her underwear: She was wearing a hot pink satin corset with black lace and hot pink cheeky panties with lacy black edges, as well as light pink socks. A matching pink-and-black lace leg garter was wrapped around each of her thighs.

“Am I allowed to keep my undergarments?” she asked

Luna eyed her fiancee’s ensemble. It was one of her favorites. “I am tempted to say yes, for now, because they look just THAT sexy on you… But I need to make sure you’re not concealing anything there. Put your hands on the wall and spread your legs.”

Margo giggled and complied.

Luna smiled. Her fingers were twitching with anticipation, and she was feeling very hot. Maybe she should remove her uniform as well? Or should she play the part of the 'uniform stealer' a little while longer?

Lucina stepped in before things could become rated-R however. With one swift neckchop targeting a very specific nerve.

Luna let out a small cry, staggered, and fell behind into Lucina’s arms.

Margo misinterpreted the soft moan her fiancee made. She chuckled. “I see that you really enjoy my choice of underwear. But trust me, I intend to make you scream a lot loud-”

Selena interrupted her before she could say something too lewd with a good old-fashioned sleeper-hold.

“Not on my watch. I’m kink-shaming you.”

Goodness… Did I just really say that out loud?! the redhead thought to herself. It’s horrible! I’m starting to sound like Lucina!

Margo gurgled a retort. Something that sounded like: ‘What are you?! Some kind of prude?!’ Or maybe it was just Selena’s imagination… She was hoping so. For her mental health.

The sentry tried to struggle, as she was realizing that she was assaulted by someone who wasn’t her lover, but the redhead was more than able to defeat an unarmed underwear-clad woman, not matter how much strength she was tapping into her horniness.

Margo moaned one last time, then slumped onto Selena’s body, out cold.

Lucina let out a sigh of relief.

“Phew. Just in time... The honour is safe. We get to strip that one the old-fashioned style…” She laid Luna on the floor. “I mean, where is this country going? If sentries now start to strip themselves of their uniforms… What would we look like?”

“Luce’.” Selena interrupted her. She laid the underwear-clad Margo on the floor.

“Yes?”

“You’re my best friend, but I’m warning you. If you EVER bring what we saw into a conversation, I will break your kneecaps. We take this scene to our graves.”

There was a moment of silence.

“Fair enough.” Lucina then answered.

She swiftly stripped Luna down to her underwear. She unbuttoned and took off the shirt first while lifting and dropping the motionless upper-body. She unbuckled the belt, then she grabbed Luna's inert legs to take off the shoes and pull off the trousers. The sentry was wearing transluscent blue socks, a night blue thong adorned with lace flowers and a matching demi-bra with the same lace flowers, as well as blue leg garters.

“You know, I feel a little bad for them.” Lucina commented once she was done. She looked at the two unconscious fiancees. “We interrupted their moment… I think we should do something to apologize.”

Selena sighed. “Do we really have the time?”

Lucina checked her wristwatch.

“In fact, yes.”

“That was a rhetorical question!” Selena exclaimed.

“Put your uniform on. I’ll deal with the rest.”

“And here I thought we hit rock-bottom with the events of the car racing grand prix…” the redhead complained.

Lucina ignored her. She grabbed ropes in their backpack and strings used for sports nets. She bound each guard’s wrists behind her back and bound each woman’s ankles. Because it would be important for later, she added a crotch rope with a rope wrapped between the legs and the butt-cheeks.

Then, she wrapped a few layers of ropes and strings around both women’s shoulders, waists and thighs at the same time, to make sure that they would stay ‘close’ to each other. Luna and Margo were now bound facing each other.

Lucina made sure to attach the crotch ropes to the two women’s wrist bonds.

Finally, she opened Luna’s and Margo’s mouths, and pressed their open lips against each other as if the two fiancees were passionately making out with their tongues. She tightly wrapped a badminton net around both their heads to keep their lips locked into the kiss.

“It’s called a ‘true love kiss’ gag.” Lucina explained to Selena. “Instead of using something to silence the sentries, you let them do all the work with their mouths. Now, this isn’t exactly the best way to make sure noisy women can’t call for help. But since this room is isolated and soon the entire crowd will be chanting in the stadium…”

The two sentries were left bound together lying on the floor.

Lucina nonchalantly patted Luna’s bun.

“I wish I could be here when they’ll wake up and understand that they just need to move their wrists to rub their-”

"Luce'..."

"I'm sure they'll keep each other warm real good-"

“Get dressed, Luce’!” an out-of-patience Selena shouted.

The black-haired woman complied, though not without mumbling to herself. “You really are something of a prude…” she commented while slipping into the security uniform trousers, shoes, shirt, and cap.

Selena’s cheeks reddened slightly. “I am not!” she retorted.

However the truth was, even though she was a uniform stealer, she was raised in a conservative region. Old habits died hard.

"Let's just leave this room. I want to put this embarassing memory behind me!"

Thanks to their security guard disguises, Selena and Lucina could roam the corridors of the stadium building without any trouble. They were simply careful to not come across any other member of the security detail, as they could spot them as impostors.

This time, the plan was simple. And, hopefully, no other uniform stealer would be there to step on their turf.

Today, a high-stake game was supposed to take place between two big teams: the Blue Jays and the Cardinals.

The coach of the Blue Jays needed a little help to make sure that her team would win the baseball game. Unbeknownst to everyone, she had bet a lot of money on the victory of her team. Since they were not the favorites, she would win an astronomical amount if they emerged victorious.

Of course, the coach didn’t want to take any risk. She hired the two criminals to make sure the Cardinals would lose. She even paid them in advance!

Selena and Lucina were going to grab the umpire in chief, and to ‘convince’ her to let somebody else take her place. And by somebody, they meant Selena who would then rig the game.

Luckily, the referee in chief was also the home-plate umpire, therefore the redhead would be able to use a baseball helmet to conceal her hair and her face.

Of course, people would quickly suspect foul play. As soon as the real umpire would be found, they would probably call the result of the game into question. However the coach was intending to send an accomplice cash in the money the moment the game was over, and then the two would immediately leave the country before anyone could link the umpire's mugging and the coach. The coach and her accomplice intended to start a new life. They had found new jobs in another country.

The two fake security guards went to the part of the building where the changing rooms were located, intending to come across their target before she could go to the field. They could hear faint noises coming from the stadium. The crowd had started to chant. It was going to be a great help for them, as it would drown out noises.

“There she is…” Lucina suddenly said while lightly elbowing Selena.

The real home-plate umpire was a woman with a light skin, midback-long medium brown hair, and light brown eyes. She was of average height and size, with a slim body.

Selena and Lucina blocked her path as she was heading towards the stadium. They were in an empty corridor next to the umpires’ changing room.

The referee was already wearing her uniform, save for the black baseball umpire helmet that she was carrying under her arm. Her clothes consisted of a navy blue jersey with red and white trim, a red t-shirt worn under the jersey, a black leather belt, heather grey pants, and black shoes with navy socks.

She frowned when confronted by two women who looked like security guards. “Is there a problem?” she asked.

“Ma’am. There have been rumours about people potentially trying to rig the game. You need to follow us for a security check.” Lucina was a born actress. (And it even was her dream, before her family forced her to join the army.) She was perfectly paying the part of the 'stern guard who meant business'.

The umpire was completely fooled.

“Is this really necessary? The game is about to begin!”

“There’s still fifteen minutes left, at least. Just enough time for us to do our thing.” Lucina retorted, secretly enjoying the double-meaning of her sentences.

The umpire groaned in annoyance. “I guess there’s no avoiding it then… Let’s go to the changing room. The other umpires are already on the field. It’s empty. Nobody will disturb us there.”

“A wonderful idea…” Lucina concurred.

The home-plate umpire led them inside the changing room.

Selena closed the door.

“Now, what do you want me to do?” the umpire asked. “Wh- Hey! What are you doing?! HEY! You two! Unhand me! UNHAND ME AT ONCE! Help! HELP! No! Give me back my jersey! Stop taking off my shoes! You- My t-shirt... Ha! Don’t touch me there! DON’T TOUCH ME THERE! PLEASE! I’m ticklish! Ha ha ha! N-No! Leave my pants alone! NO! NOOOO! PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME! OH GOODNESS! Why is THIS happening to ME?! WHYYYYYY?!”

Outside, the crowd was still chanting.

Lucina braided Selena’s hair to make them fit inside the helmet. Once again, she was doing a crown braid.

“Remind me again why you’re not the one playing the part of the umpire?” the redhead mumbled with a pouty expression.

Lucina shook her head. “I know you don’t like it when people touch your twin-tails, but you trust me to do it, don’t you?”

The redhead bit her lower lip. “Yes…” she admitted. Lucina was her only friend, ever since they were in the army together.

“Then leave things to me. While you play your part, I have a plan to get us even MORE money.”

“That’s what scares me the most...”

Selena slipped into the shoes, the pants, the t-shirt and the jersey. She buckled the leather belt. Finally, she put on the baseball helmet to conceal her head and hair.

Divested of her uniform, the real umpire was lying on the floor, wearing a light-pink t-shirt bra and light pink panties.

The woman was cloth-gagged by a white cloth wrapped around her mouth, to prevent her from spitting a pair of clean white thick long sports socks shoved into her mouth. (Lucina found the socks in a locker.) The referee’s wrists, shoulders, upper-arms, thighs, knees, and calves were bound with strings used for sports nets. She was struggling on the floor.

“Mhhh! Mfffhhh! Hhlhhh! Mmmmm! Mfffff!”

Lucina ignored the woman’s outburst.

“There won’t be anyone in this part of the building before the end of the game. Let’s just leave her lying here.” she said Selena.

“Agreed.”

They exited the room.

“GHHHT BHHHCK HHHHHRRR! H’MMM NHHHT DHHHHNH WHTH YHHH!”

Lucina closed the door.

“I trust you to take care of everything in the stadium.” she said to her friend once the umpire couldn’t hear them anymore.

Selena nodded, and pulled out a device looking like a small tube of lipstick. Actually, it was a neat little gadget designed to shoot a small dart induced with a specific serum. The drug was very subtle and undetectable. It was slow-acting and would only cause some tiredness. And the best thing? Since the darts were so small that it was impossible to notice them when one was stung and since the drug was very subtle, the baseball players wouldn’t notice anything. They would think that it was basic tiredness. Selena was going to shoot darts at each woman of the opposite team that walked within her reach.

“I have everything right here.”

“Perfect. As for me, I’m going to do our ‘extra work’.” Lucina concluded.

While her friend and accomplice was heading to the stadium, Lucina went to look for another set of clothes.

Indeed, while the security guard uniform was very useful to trick the umpire, the criminal was now trying to infiltrate a place where she would need to pass near other guards. Other guards who would recognize her as an impostor wearing the clothes of one of their colleagues.

She needed a more innocuous-looking guise…

Lucina went to the terraces. The crowd was getting wild. The game was beginning.

The infiltrator spotted a stadium vendor. A tall young woman with dark blond hair, grey eyes, and a light skin. Her hair were tied up into an armpit-long medium ponytail.

She was wearing comfortable white sneakers, black trousers with a brown belt tied around the waist, a yellow t-shirt, and a bright red cap. A blue neckerchief was tied around her neck.

She was carrying a vending tray full of snacks in front of her, tied to her shoulders with black straps.

More innocuous-looking guise, here I come...

Lucina quickly came up with an idea that would make good use of her security guard guise, approached the woman, and got in character.

“Hey you!” she exclaimed, playing perfectly the part of an angry guard,

The vendor frowned, looked around, then pointed a finger at herself. “Me?”

“Yes you! You’re the one who stole money in the till!”

“What?!”

“Don’t try to deny it! Come with me… We’ll have a little talk!”

Lucina grabbed the woman by the arm and made her walk behind her. The girl was stammering and weakly protesting, but she followed the ‘security guard’ without trying to resist.

Once they were inside the building, and away from prying eyes, Lucina located a storage room used to stock the bags of snacks.

“In here. We won’t be disturbed.” she ordered to the other woman.

She entered the room with the vendor, and closed the door.

Lucina let go of the woman's arm, and stood in front of the dark-blond-haired woman. “Now, time to confess your theft.” she barked, still in-character.

The vendor raised her arms. “Please! I’m innocent! I didn’t steal anything! I swear it! This is a set-up!”

“Really? That’s the best defense you could come up with?”

The vendor shook her head. “Look! I... I need that job! I... I’d do anything to keep it!”

Lucina raised an eyebrow. “Anything, really?”

“Yes! Anything!”

“Like taking off your clothes?”

The vendor misinterpreted her intent. She took a step back with a frightful expression, and protectively put her arms in front of her chest.

“What?! No way, pervert! I won’t do anything like that!”

Lucina shrugged. “Well, I tried asking it nicely…”

The vendor opened her mouth to scream.

Lucina pounced on her.

“HEL-pmmphh?!”

The two women rolled on the floor.

Snacks flew everywhere.

The game was on.

Selena knew enough about baseball rules to play her part convincingly.

The actual difficult part was to make sure that the cheating wasn’t obvious. Therefore, she chose to umpire the game almost as fairly as possible, and to rely more on her little gadget.

Every time a player of the Cardinals was passing near her, she was shooting a small undetectable dart at her.

The redhead was trusting the effects of her drug. Progressively, the Cardinals were going to move slower, to be less accurate in their shots, to be less reactive…

The Blue Jays were maybe not to the same level as the other team, but they were still good athletes. They wouldn’t fail to take advantage of their opponents’ tiredness.

And they would win the big game...

Lucina adjusted her freshly-acquired red cap.

“See? Had you agreed to take off your clothes, things would have been easier…” she commented.

“MHHHH… MMMM… Hmgmmmhhh… Hhhhhh…” the real vendor moaned.

The woman wiggled her bare toes and her fingers, but she couldn’t do anything else. She was hogtied with cords. Her wrists were tied behind her back, her ankles were bound together, and a rope was connecting the wrists bond and the ankles bond.

Her blue neckerchief had been turned into a makeshift cleave-gag, and was tied in her mouth and behind her neck to prevent her from spitting the long white socks that were gagging her. Her own socks.

The vendor was clad in her undergarments only: yellow v-bra and orange boyshorts. She looked at her captor with pleading eyes.

“Oh, don’t give me that look. I’m a criminal, not a choir-girl. (Though I mugged one once.)” Lucina pointed at the snacks spread all over the floor. “Plus, look at this mess! I’m the one who has to clean it up! You on the other hand, all you need to do is wait to be rescued and cash in the work insurance money. Clearly, I got the short end of the stick in our deal!”

The vendor glared daggers at her and groaned angrily in her gag. She was clearly disagreeing, but was in no position to voice her objections.

Lucina tucked the yellow t-shirt in the black trousers, tightened the belt, then grabbed the trail and put all the snacks on it.

A quick glance outside allowed the fake vendor to see that the Blue Jays were taking the advantage.

It was actually making Lucina’s job easier. Everyone’s attention was now focused on the game. Including the attention of the security guards who were supposed to watch the corridors. Some of them had even left their posts to look at the game!

Therefore, Lucina was able to easily reach the parts of the stadium building forbidden to the public: the ones that were leading to the administrative offices.

She came across her first obstacles in front of the manager office’s door.

Two security guards were denying access to the room. They were wearing the same clothes as Luna and Margo: thick black shoes, dark blue uniform trousers, black utility belts, blue uniform shirts, and black caps with the word: ‘SECURITY’ in white letters

The first guard had coarse black hair, tied into a dozen of neck-long braids. Her skin was black and her eyes were brown. She was tall and bulky. The second guard was light-skinned and green-eyed. Her red hair were tied into a messy low rolled up bun with mini bouffant. She was sall and thin.

According to their badges, the black-haired guard was called Rosie, and the red-haired one was called Kate.

“Halt! The area is restricted.” Kate exclaimed when Lucina approached them.

The fake vendor flashed them her brightest smile. “Oh, of course, I was simply thinking that you girls would want a snack. After all, it must be boring to stay here for hours without getting to have a look at the game! Want something?” Lucina was just as good at playing the part of the air-headed vendor as at playing the part of the professional guard.

Kate and Rosie exchanged a look, but kept playing their part of the serious stern sentries.

“No thanks.” Kate answered.

Lucina didn’t lose her fake bubbly smile, though she was grimacing internally.

Plan B then.

“Okay. I’ll leave you alone.” she said.

Lucina discreetly touched one of the straps of her vending tray. AS IF BY CHANCE, it broke, and the content of the tray spread on the floor.

She put her hands on her cheeks in a hammy display of surprise and horror.

“Oh no! I’m so clumsy! Oh dear… I’m going to get scolded again...”

The two guards sighed.

“We’ll help you…” Kate said indulgently.

Lucina put the tray on the floor. “Oh thank you! Thank you! You’re so nice… Thanks a lot!”

The two guards bent forward.

Lucina immediately noticed that Kate’s neck was exposed, as she was busy picking up bags of peanuts.

For a disguised infiltrator, the temptation was just too big. That neck-chop was practically gift-wrapped to her.

Lucina was swift and efficient. Kate didn’t even have the time to realize that something was wrong. Her eyes widened when the edge of Lucina’s hand hit a specific nerve of her neck. She opened her mouth and let out a small grunt. ‘Ah!’ Then she dropped her bags of peanuts and fell forward in the middle of the food. Her landing was softened by the snacks.

Rosie had a handful of bags of crisps in her arms when she saw her colleague fall. She let them go, and wasted a few precious seconds gazing at the out cold Kate.

When her mind finally processed what had just happened, she grabbed her tazer gun.

But Lucina was already behind her…

She wrapped her arms around Rosie’s neck and throat, and applied a strong carotid sleeper-hold.

“Gurk!”

The guard gurgled, flailed her arms, actually managed to draw her tazer gun, but passed out just afterwards and dropped her weapon on the ground. Her limp body slumped into her mugger’s arms.

Lucina laid her burden on the floor and pulled out a small plastic box from her pocket. She only had one syringe of sedative on her, therefore she injected each guard with half-a-dose. Of course, it wouldn’t put them out of commission for too long.

But it would be long enough for Lucina to restrain them the old-fashioned style...

The black-haired criminal opened the door of the manager office and dragged the two unconscious guards inside. She took the zip-ties strapped on the women’s belts.

Lucina bound each guard’s wrists behind her back, then zip-tied each woman’s ankles. She grabbed the tape dispenser on the desk, and a few handkerchiefs that she was carrying on herself just in case. She gagged each guard with a handkerchief, and wrapped half of the roll of tape around the mouth and lower-face.

Binding and gagging guards without having stripped them beforehand was feeling a little weird, but she brushed that sentiment off. Plus, she admitted to herself that there was some odd charm in neutralizing and restraining fully-clothed sentries...

Lucina concealed the two security guards under the desk: first she dragged Kate, then she dragged Rosie. She sat them next to each other. That way, the two bound-and-gagged woman would be invisible from the door.

On said manager’s desk, Lucina found what she was looking for. A locked metallic armored box. The money of the bets, safely left here until the end of the game. Of course, nowadays most people were betting on-line, but a decent chunk of them still liked to bet in cash. There was indeed this special thrill in handing over a big sum of money in bills, hoping to win even more.

Lucina put the box on her vendor trail, then concealed it under a ton of snacks.

It was time to leave.

To everyone’s surprise, the game ended with the Blue Jays’ victory.

Well, to everyone BUT the women who rigged the game.

However, Selena didn’t stay to witness the Blue Jays’ triumph. She didn’t even exchange a glance with the team’s coach, her employer.

No. the second the team won, she discreetly left the stadium before the other umpires could regroup with her. Time was of the essence, and Lucina was waiting for her.

Selena hoped that everyone would still be in the stadium and that she wouldn’t come across anyone.

And while she was walking the corridors of the building, she was lucky. She didn't come across any guard. Of course, she was careful to use as much as she could the corridors that were supposed to be watched by Luna and Margo. Since the two women were, for lack of a better expression all tied up right now. The redhead exited the building.

However, in the backyard of the stadium, near the dumpsters, she came across someone.

The woman looked like a supporter of the Cardinals. She was angrily talking in her cellphone.

She had a round-shaped face with puffy cheeks, ginger red hair, and green eyes. She was of average size, slightly pudgy as far as the waist was concerned. Her hair were armpit-long. Ringlets cascaded down each side of her face.

The supporter was wearing bright red clothes. Her t-shirt was cardinal red, with black stripes and a white collar. Her trousers were scarlet red as well. Her sneakers were black and, around her neck, there was a red scarf adorned with a golden cardinal. There was red paint on her face, three painted stripes on each cheek and one stripe covering the top half half of her face. On her head, she was wearing a bright cardinal red guzzler helmet holding beer cans.

Selena wanted to avoid her, but alas...

“Hey, you!” the supporter shouted.

“Me?”

“Yes, you! The umpire! The… The Cardinals are the best! It’s your fault they lost!” the woman sluggishly exclaimed.

The supporter approached the woman whom she thought was the umpire in chief. With the way she was stuttering, she looked quite drunk. Angry drunk.

Selena was tempted to thrash the supporter and be done with it. Just forget her. She’s just a stupid drunk. She shook her head. “I don’t have time for this.”

She attempted to walk around the woman.

The supporter blocked her path.

“You… You bitch! You… You think you can ignore me?! I’ll… I’ll teach you a lesson!”

She pushed Selena.

The redhead looked at her chest, which the woman touched when she shoved her. Then she glared daggers at the supporter.

“Well. I tried being nice.” Selena commented.

She grabbed the woman by the collar.

The supporter’s bravado melted like snow in the sun. In spite of her state of intoxication, she was realizing how dangerous the redhead was.

“Wait! I was joking! I was-”

POW! “Ouch!” WHAM! “Urf!” WHOMP! “Ooof!”

Since she had already beaten up the woman, Selena decided that she might as well take her clothes and put them on. The redhead used to intend to leave the area while still wearing the clothes of the umpire, but she figured out that the clothes of a mere supporter would look more innocuous.

She stripped the supporter down to her light red socks, a flame red thong, and a cardinal red underwired bra.

Selena removed her umpire uniform, cut it into strips, and used these makeshift ropes to truss up the unconscious woman. She tied the supporter’s wrists behind her back, wrapped a second piece of cloth around her elbows, bound her ankles with a third strip of cloth, and restrained her knees with a fourth. She filled her mouth with a few strips of cloth, and tied a makeshift cloth-gag to silence her.

Then, once she was sure that the drunk woman wouldn’t cause any more fuss, she slipped into her new clothes. She hesitated to put on the guzzler helmet, but it was needed to complete her disguise, so ultimately she had no choice but wear it.

“Impressing work!” a female voice suddenly commented behind her.

Selena immediately turned to face the newcomer, and got ready to fight.

In front of her, there was a woman wearing the blue clothes of a Blue Jays supporter. A deep blue t-shirt with a white collar, blue trousers, and grey sneakers. Around her neck, there was a bright blue scarf adorned with a black jay. There was blue paint on her face, three painted stripes on each cheek and one stripe covering the top half half of her face. On her head, she was wearing a deep blue guzzler helmet holding beer cans.

“Who are you?” Selena warily asked.

The woman was maybe a supporter of the opposite team, but the redhead had a hard time believing that she would take the mugging of someone lying down.

Then she got a better look at the woman’s face. Selena relaxed.

“Luce’… I almost didn't recognize you with your face paint! Why are you wearing these clothes?”

Her friend smiled and winked. “Look behind the dumpsters.”

Selena complied…

… and she got a glimpse of an unconscious bound-and-gagged woman concealed behind the dumpsters. She had blond hair, a short ponytail tied with a blue scrunchie, ocean blue eyes, a white skin, and an angular face. She was of average size and average build. The blue paint on her face had similar patterns as the one on Lucina’s face. She was wearing aqua blue socks, electric blue classic briefs and a night blue t-shirt bra. Strips of a yellow t-shirt and black trousers turned into makeshift bonds were used to restrain her wrists, ankles, and knees. A yellow make-shift cleave-gag was silencing her.

“Why am I not surprised?” Selena commented.

Lucina passed next to her. Her friend was dragging the unconscious Cardinals supporter by the ankles.

“I thought that I would look more innocuous dressed as a supporter…” she explained.

The black-haired woman gently dropped the Cardinals supporter next to the Blue Jays supporter.

“Maybe it’ll teach them to get along.” Lucina commented with a chuckle.

She moved one of the wheeled dumpsters in front of the two bound-and-gagged women to better conceal them.

Selena sighed. “Let’s just get in our car.”

On the field, the Blue Jays were celebrating their victory.

Eris, their coach, was rubbing her hands. Though not for the same reason...

Perfect. Perfect. Now, all I have to do is wait until they discover the mugged umpire, and take advantage of the confusion to leave the stadium and regroup with Chris.

However, Coach Eris’ smile of satisfaction turned into a grimace when she saw her lover running towards her.

“Chris! I told you they can’t see us together!” she whispered through gritted teeth when the latter arrived next to her.

They even chose to postpone their engagement to make sure that nobody could make the connection between them when Chris bet the money.

However, her lover’s visible panic convinced the coach that Chris took the risk of talking to her for a good reason.

“Eris! The women we hired… They… They…”

“They- what?”

“They stole the money of the bets! Nobody’s allowed to pick up their money before the thieves’re found back!”

Eris’ eyes widened. “WHAT?!”

Lucina chuckled.

“Heh… It was almost too easy… As we guessed, once the Blue Jays started to win, everybody’s attention became fixated on the game. Sneaking into the building was child’s play…”

“I can’t believe your idea worked…” Selena commented. “However, I’m happy that for once, our plan went without a hitch!”

“Tide is bound to turn at some point! Sure, we ruined the projects of a few women… but, hey, when you play the game, you must be ready to lose. Live and learn! Only the craftiest women can win the big game!”

"Don't gloat. You'll jinx us."

"Sorry."

In their car, while Selena was driving, Lucina was counting their bills.

The money of the bets that she stole while everyone was distracted by the game… and which would be added to the sum Eris foolishly gave them before they performed their mission.

“That’s why you never pay uniform stealers in advance, suckers!” Lucina exclaimed out loud.

Later, at the stadium.

“Luna! Margo! I heard that you almost managed to stop the intruders!” a security guard called Sam asked. “Is it true?”

Luna and Margo exchanged a glance.

Another security guard, called Charlotte, intervened before they could answer:

“Of course it is! I was the one who found them, so you can trust me! They tried to ambush the infiltrators in the storage room!”

Standing nearby, Stella was itching to tell everyone the true reason why Luna and Margo were in the same room as the infiltrators, but doing so would have led to too many uncomfortable questions. She didn’t want people to realize that she was the one who tipped the infiltrators off in exchange of a bribe. Especially Luna and Margo. It was better to lie low. For now, the two lovebirds didn’t connect the dots, but she wasn’t out of the bush yet.

“They were awesome!” Charlotte added. “Even after they were defeated, stripped, and humiliated, they didn't give up! I’ve never seen people struggle so much against their bonds! You should have seen them wriggle and grind against each other! And they were calling for help so loudly that I managed to hear their moans through the door! Now, that’s dedication to the job! So many sentries just give up and wait for rescue when they’re in a similar position. But not them!”

Luna and Margo exchanged a quick look.

“Yes, it’s true that we fought with all our might to break free…” Luna said.

“… and only to break free.” Margo added.

In reality, Luna and Margo weren’t trying to break free...

In reality, the struggles, the wriggles, the grindings, and the moans were for something else…

But that was another story.

THE END
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tirepanted3

Re: Win the Big Game

Post by tirepanted3 »

Not a complicated story, but a fun one nonetheless. Selena and Lucina continue to have a dynamic bond with one another - their ongoing quests to pull off absurd heists is always worth a laugh.

Margo and Luna returning was certainly unexpected, but a nice callback. Their scene of USB "roleplaying" is strange and bizarre - but also funny. I guess it makes sense that they'd respond to the rise of uniform thefts in this manner, even after going through the ordeal themselves in "Vigilante".

Interesting to see a story set at a baseball game, as it led to some new uniform opportunities, like the umpire. (I've seen M/M scenes like this in pop-culture, so it was refreshing to finally see a female umpire join the club! :lol: ) The scene with the vendor was similarly distinct - Lucina did come off as a bit mean, though. ;)

The story as a whole reminded me of my "Rockettes Red Glare" story from a few years back, though it of course feels quite different up close. The use of real baseball team names (Blue Jays and Cardinals) was a bit distracting at first, since it made me wonder if the players were male, but of course they were women - and, oddly enough, all the baseball players managed to go the entire story without losing their uniforms. Lucky them. :lol:

A nice little "unity" message at the end, reminding baseball fans of opposing teams to get along. Or perhaps there's also a political message there, reminding the two sides (Red vs. Blue) to put aside their differences and understand that they're both the same, and that they're both at equal risk of having their clothes stolen. Or something like that. ;)

I know I'm making a lot of jokes with this analysis, but that's how the story inspired me. It was fun! Nothing too deep or complex, but a fun little palate cleanser while we wait for the next big epic. Nice work.
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

fresh and summerlike tale, even though I share the regret of Tirepanted because the players saved their uniforms :D

the part I noticed almost immediately is a detail in the dialogue , a little something featuring the "new course" of 'our' USB universe... the two security guards at the beginning are close to understand that they are characters of an USB universe, nevertheless they decide to play and have fun with their role ;)
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Weather it's a long story or a short story, I'm always keen to get stuck in and see what you've crafted, so yes I'll happily accept this as an appetizer before the main course arrives. :D

WHAT AN OPENING SCENE! I seriously love what you've done here and I have a great feeling about what's going to happen next. :D 8-)

Heck yeah! An equally fantastic afterwards too, so passionate, so sexy and I loved it! Plus I really loved the way Margo and Luna have been bound together, mercy me, this one amazing story. Plus the idea of having two guards roleplaying an infiltrator mugging a guard for her uniform scenario.....Only to then be mugged by real infiltrators is a brand NEW idea and honestly, I've never seen it anywhere else. Your forever raising the bar and your forever bringing new and exotic scenes, just another reason why your stories are pure gold. :D

Hahaha, I loved Lucina's little double meaning quotes and the sudden off screen attack of the umpire was great. Stripping her while she's fully conscious and it doesn't seem she's putting up much of a fight, if anything by the way she's speaking, this just seems to be a minor annoyance to her, haha. :lol:

Mow I know you explained to me that the whole scene with the umpire is a homage to that awesome scene from "Hanaukyō Maid Team La Verite". And let me just say, that you did an outstanding job with it. It was a fun scene and I think you've done a fantastic job. Well done. :D

Hahaha, another truly enjoyable scene with Lucina and the snacks vendor, I really am enjoying the way Lucinda is using her security guard disguise in all these different ways, to lure her prey. It's fun, it's refreshing and it's true, Lucinda would have made one hell of an actress. Although all the poor snacks fell on the floor........Have no fear snacks, you will be recovered. No crisps left behind! :D :lol:

Lucina really is taking the spotlight here, as her takedown of both Kate and Rosie, were both very professional and and enjoyable. She is one heck of an infiltrator and it seems that every scene she is, I just can't help but smile, she's a very enjoyable character to watch. :D 8-)

Wow! Well I do feel sorry for the poor blue jay supporter, she got to see a miracle happen and actually see her team win, just for Lucina to mug her for her clothes a few moments later, haha. :lol: :D

I did like the idea of having an angry cardinal fan trying to fight the umpire in a typical drunk sports fan type manner, only for the tables to be swiftly turned on her by Selena. Although I doubt the fighting will end when the two supporters wake up behind the dumpster in their undies haha. :D :lol:

Aaaahhhh wise words indeed from Lucina, maybe next time Chris and Eris will think twice before paying the full amount in advance, well if there is a next time for them. :D

HAHAHAHAHA! What an ending, poor Charlotte, to be so dumbfounded as to what Margo and Luna were TRULLY doing was both funny and great to see. Well in all fairness, we all know EXACTLY how Margo and Luna enjoy their kinky bondage scenarios, as we've seen from some of your previous works, so this really shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone that they'd naturally take advantage of the situation they were left in. Very sexy and very enjoyable, plus a great continuation of these two love birds. :D 8-)

Well, this was one very, VERY enjoyable story and with this only being the appetizer, I can't to see what's on the horizon, with so many stories on the horizon, needless to say, I can't wait and I guarantee, I'll be reading through every single one of them. :D :D
rufusluciusivan

To tirepanted: Lucina and Selena weren't even supposed to become regulars after the end of Final Gambits. But their "Straight Man and Wise Guy" dynamic, while a classic trope, is just so much fun to write. Plus, their stories have found their identity: a sports-related setting, and them having to confront absurd situations while trying to pull off their scheme.

Whether it's rival infiltrators or horny sentries, someone is always here to spoil Lucina's and Selena's experience!

USB-scenes happening in the sports world are indeed criminally rare in pop-culture. There's a female umpire in Episode 6 of Hanaukyō Maid Team La Verite, which is actually the source of inspiration at the origin of this story.

Didn't have the Rockettes Red Glare in mind when writing the story. I remember that it was with a team of cheerleaders, if I'm not mistaken. The references were more The Greatest Actress of All (in which a stadium vendor is mugged near the end, only time such a scene happened if I remember well), and the recent iterations of referees being mugged for disguise in To Steal a Spacesuit (volume 4 I think?) and one of trackmann's early stories.

I thought that Blue Jays and Cardinals were generic names for teams, that could be used for men and women teams indicriminately. Though I'll admit that I didn't spend much time on google to check.

Lucina is a criminal, so her coming off as mean with the vendor was deliberate. ;) She's actually quite lucky to be in a goofy mini-series. Had she been in a more serious story, she probably would have ended up as an antagonist. Honestly, the more time passes, the more I'm starting to dislike her character archetype, and to more like character archetypes corresponding to Tina and her sisters. I guess this miniseries is something akin to an exception!
A nice little "unity" message at the end.
This story's tackling deep societal issues now, I'm telling you that! :lol:

I appreciated the tone of your review. The story was supposed to be a fun pleasant little distraction, so your light-hearted 'jokey' review was the best compliment it could receive.

To esercito sconfitto: Being fresh and summerlike makes it perfect for the return of summer weather then... ;) Honestly, after years of writing and reading stories on this Board, it's becoming harder and harder to come up with new ideas. I was happy (and proud) to come up with this bit of 'meta fun'.

To tirepanted and esercito sconfitto: Honestly, there was supposed to be an epilogue showing that a baseball player was mugged, ironically, by that 'Murmur' character who ruined Selena's and Lucina's heist last time. She wanted to also steal the bet money, but Lucina was faster than her. However then my laziness struck again, and when came the time to post the story, I still hadn't written that part and I decided to just roll with it and post the story as it was. I didn't want to ruin the 'bookends' effect of the story beginning and ending with Luna and Margo. Plus, the teammates would have easily spotted an impostor I think. I guess that's the downside of being a lone wolf. When you're a big team of uniform stealers, you don't have that problem: You just mug the entire team! :lol:

To trackman281: The story was (partly) an excuse to bring to life that scene between Margo and Luna. While it was supposed to be a fun non-ambitious story requiring less efforts, I'm glad I was able to bring something unique in it. Hopefully, this won't be the last time we'll see this kind of scenario! Trying to find new variants will be a fun challenge.

Selena's and Lucina's shorts have this 'comical less serious' tone, so I thought that the part with the umpire being mugged offscreen while midly complaining would be a funny addition. In her defense, Selena and Lucina are two trained ex-soldiers, so she couldn't do much about her predicament anyway.

Lucina being a born actress was a little detail I wanted to insist on, since her backstory was that she wanted to become an actress.

I was itching to do a reference to Stasis when the snacks flew away, but I couldn't find a proper way to do it. Let's just hope she'll never find out what happened to these snacks...

Meditions mentioned at one point the idea of sentries being knocked out and trussed up, but without their uniforms being stolen. And indeed it's a very fun scenario! A bit of an Agent Aika/Najica spy flick-vibe, with less panty-shots.

To add insult to injury, let's just imagine that the Blue supporter was mugged BEFORE she saw the victory of her team. :lol: At least she'll have something to console herself after she's found in her undies... The two supporters were a last minute addition, but I wanted to feature never-seen clothes. While athletes and referees have already been mugged several times, I think that (ironically) no uniform stealers on this Board ever thought of mugging members of the audience during a heist in a stadium. As someone who watched a few games (of soccer), I think that violent rude supporters are a bane, so I'm glad that one was taught a lesson USB-style. Maybe the fighting will continue or maybe a new friendship will be born during a cooperation to releast themselves... I'll leave that part to your imagination.

If you remove the humour, this story is very basic and straight-forward as far as the heist is concerned, so I chose to add the little twist of Lucina backstabbing their employers in order to make it stand out a little. Chris and Eris aren't used to this kind of business, so they were very naive indeed!

When I wrote the opening with Margo and Luna, I KNEW that I had to feature them in the ending, just to clarify that YES, they did exactly what we think they would do when they woke up. Arguably, it's kind of a happy ending for them: they got to have their 'fun' and now they're being hailed as heroines by the other clueless sentries. :lol:
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I was itching to do a reference to Stasis when the snacks flew away, but I couldn't find a proper way to do it. Let's just hope she'll never find out what happened to these snacks.
HAHAHA! Wait... Wait.... I can already see it happening now, it would be like the scene from "star wars a new hope", wouldn't it,........

Stasis feels faint as she sits down on a chair.

"Stasis, what's the matter, are you alright?" Tina asks.

"I felt a great disturbance in the force....... As if millions of snacks suddenly cried out and fell on the floor........ I fear the crisps have been broken." Stasis replies. :lol:
rufusluciusivan

:lol: Perfection. Plain and simple. :lol:

Though given how the world seems to bend forward to ruin Lucina's and Selena's experience by confronting them with absurd situations, it's only a matter of time before characters from other universes come to ruin their experience. :lol:
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Ah yes, I remember that Hanaukyō Maid episode now - silly of me to forget. :)

I did think of the vendor scene from Greatest Actress when reading the story - honestly, I'm never sure when your scenes are references to mine, I just make connections in my head. Anyway, it's true that snack vendor uniform steals are also pretty rare - I recall a couple of F/M scenes (like an old I Love Lucy episode), but nothing with female vendors.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

I have to say that is such a cool concept of the two horny guards playing uniform stealing and then falling into a real uniform steal. Perhaps on so level the will really enjoy what happened, particularly they way they were left tied up.
rufusluciusivan

To tirepanted: An oldy, that Hanaukyō Maid episode. ;) I'd say more an inspiration than a direct reference. It's actually become hard to bring up a scene or a set of clothes that hasn't already appeared in some fashion in a previous story!

To meditions: I'm pretty sure they found a way to make the most of their situation. ;)

Also, just a quick final thought, but I realized that with this story, my section now officially has two pages. Never thought it would reach that milestone. To think that in my beginnings, I thought that To Overthrow the Utopia Part 5 would be my final story... Thanks a lot to everyone for following me! I would probably have stopped writing long ago if it weren't for the comments I receive.

Return to “Stories by Rufusluciusivan”