Protecting one's lifestyle

rufusluciusivan

Protecting one's lifestyle

Post by rufusluciusivan »

This is a little surprise I had in mind for quite some time now. I wasn't supposed to post it so soon, but recently I didn't have much motivation for Pakal and Vigilante and a lot of motivation for this one, so... I hope you will like it! Quick disclaimer: For obvious reasons (I think you will quickly see why), the events of this story are NOT CANON. Honestly, this story isn't meant to be taken too seriously, though I really enjoyed writing it and its character interactions. Characters are used with permission.

For an infiltrator, the setting was familiar. Classic even.

An isolated part of the town...

The dusk...

A big vast building complex in which a shady dealing was taking place...

Armed sentries patrolling outside...

However, this time it was different.

This time, a member of their family was in danger.

Klenia had been kidnapped.

They didn't know who was the culprit. They didn't even truly know their motives yet. However, they knew one thing.

Whoever they were, the kidnappers were going to regret it.

For Aster, infiltrating the compound was like putting on an old suit, and being surprised to see that it still fitted her well.

I guess that infiltration is a bit like bicycle. Once you've learned it, you never forget how to do it.

Thanks to Hieron's informants, they were able to find out the location where Klenia was held captive.

However, things weren't going to be simple.

The culprits had hired a small army of sentries to protect whatever they wanted to do, while pretending to be hosting a seminar.

Officially, everything was perfectly legal and Hieron couldn't prove that the people hosting the seminar were linked to the kidnapping, therefore he couldn't do anything. Well, anything except lending Agria and Cleo to them...

The backing of the two special combattants was going to be invaluable.

Aster, Mikani, and Shayna could also count on the help of the Vigilantes. Clover and Posy, even though they had a little falling out with Klenia, were just as eager to rescue her.

Aster checked that the coast was clear, and approached one building of the compound while using the cover of a small wall to conceal her figure. It was an abandoned warehouse.

The building in which the 'seminar' was taking place was actually part of an old industrial complex. It was half-gigantic warehouse, half-office building. Around it, there were therefore abandoned warehouses, small walls, and green spaces. Only some buildings of the compound had been reconverted, the rest were still abandoned. The place certainly was shabby-looking.

Basically, people were renting it to organize gatherings and events because it was cheap and isolated.

Not surprising, given the fact that hiring all these goons probably costed them a lot of money.

However, this overabundance of guards was going to backfire on Klenia's kidnappers... It indeed allowed for plenty of opportunities to grab a disguise.

According to Hieron, the sentries outside were kept in the dark about the true goals of their employers. They didn't know about the kidnappings. Aster and her friends would have to make sure that they weren't TOO rough with them.

It was hard, as they were all feeling angry. However, Aster had long learned to control herself.

Even now, even after all these years, she hadn't forgotten about Emery... about how she never wanted to become like her...

Aster walked alongside an abandoned warehouse's façade, then hid behind a small wall when she noticed the patrolling guard.

The sentry was wearing a dark grey straight-collared jacket, matching dark grey pants, a pistol belt onto which her gun was strapped, a grey beret and black gaiters. A walkie-talkie was strapped onto her belt.

The woman had shoulder-long black hair, brown eyes, and a light skin.

She was also roughly Aster's size.

Perfect.

When she was young, Edith never imagined that she would end up as a guard. She wanted to be an actress, or maybe a model, but none of her jobs went anywhere, and she ended up stuck at a dead-end job in security. She was often depressed with her life choices, and needed to use humor to occasionally brighten her day. However, her colleagues didn't find her that funny, which is why she had no friends on the job.

Edith left her old job after she found out that everyone was calling her 'Guard N°3' behind her back. Plus, she was once mugged for her uniform, and later learned a rumour that the responsibles were some higher-ranked agents of the government organization for which she was working. For some convoluted reason, they wanted to leave the building discreetly with a prisoner, and chose to mug a few of their own guards for disguise.

Edith couldn't accept to be treated that way just because she was a low-ranked guard. She quit. However, she soon found out that after all this time spent working as a security guard, she didn't have the necessary qualifications to apply for a different job. Therefore, she found another job as a sentry-for-hire for this weird seminar.

I mean... Who organizes a seminar about the fight against uniform stealings and infiltrators?

Still, Edith was paid handsomely for that job, therefore she wasn't going to question her employer's motivations. She would-

The sentry felt a movement in her back.

However, before she could turn, an odorous piece of cloth was clamped over her mouth.

Edith's eyes widened.

Oh no!

The sentry moaned and groaned, struggled and flailed her legs, but eventually she succumbed to the narcotic fumes. Her eyelids closed and she slumped unconscious into Aster's arms with a soft moan.

The latter dragged her burden out of sight, behind the small wall she used to hide.

Aster stripped the woman of her uniform. She unlaced and removed the gaiters, unbuckled the belt, slid down the trousers, then unzipped and took off the jacket. She also took off the white t-shirt the guard was wearing underneath. She stopped once Edith was down to her spring green push-up bra with a pattern of little leaves, aqua blue hip-hugging panties, and lilac socks.

Aster was carrying several coils of black synthetic rope in her bag. She bound Edith's wrists behind her back, then tied her ankles. Then, she pushed on the woman's legs to put her into a seated position. She wrapped one coil of rope around her calves and thighs, then another coil around her thighs and her back. Therefore, Edith was now ball-tied. Aster indeed wanted to be sure that she wasn't going to be able to crawl to fetch help. She took care of not making the ball-tie too tight though. Aster shoved a few clean pieces of cloth into the sentry's mouth, then wrapped several layers of tape around her lower face to gag her.

The infiltrator concealed Edith's trussed up form in the corner of the same small wall she used to hide beforehand.

Then, Aster put on the uniform. She adjusted the belt and the beret.

“Sorry for the discomfort.” she commented to the unconscious Edith. “Be assured that, had it not been a matter of life and death for my friend, I'd have found a less uncomfortable way to bind you.”

Sasha munched on her donut while passing next to a shed and a small wall.

The sentry was a black-haired brown-eyed white-skinned woman of average height.

She adjusted her uniform, which was similar-looking to Edith's. Sasha thought that these clothes were a lot cooler than a police uniform...

Indeed, Sasha used to be a policewoman. Not the best around, as she preferred to do the bare minimum, but she thought she still did a decent enough job. She was content with doing boring actionless tasks. However, she recently became very disillusioned with her work. It started when a woman mugged her for her police uniform, leaving her trussed up and gagged in an alleyway clad in only her underwear. Sasha later learned that, since the woman did it to prevent a bombing, she wasn't arrested. She even was congratulated! Sasha had just been assaulted for her clothes, and the culprit was going to get away scott-free! However, the last straw was the moment when a special combattant came out of nowhere and requisitioned her police uniform.

That day, Sasha decided that, if she had to be treated as a cheap disposable thug, then she might as well work for a private client who paid better! A private sentry's wages were actually superior to a policewoman's, especially with the rampant threat of infiltrators, which allowed them to collectively demand a raise. Sure, the uniform stealers weren't even that numerous, but due to their high media-exposure, they looked like a much bigger threat than they truly were.

Yes indeed, infiltrators were nothing but rare criminals, whose actions were blown out of proportion by the medias in need of sensasional stories. She was certain of it! But she was happy to cash on their reputation by asking wage raises!

Confident in that thought, Sasha took another bite of her donut.

Then she felt something sting her back.

The black-haired sentry froze.

It was a knife!

Sasha dropped her snack. The bite of donut she was about to chew fell from her agape mouth.

A hand grabbed the sentry's shoulder and a mouth whispered in her ear: “Don't make a sound if you want to live.” The voice was cold.

Sasha was too scared. She nodded.

“We will go inside this isolated shed over there.”

Another nod.

Followed by the unknown woman, still under the threat of the knife, Sasha entered the shed. It probably used to be used to store tools and machines back when the factories were still active. The woman closed the door of the shed behind them to conceal their presence.

“What now?” Sasha asked.

“Now? You take off your uniform.” the woman ordered.

Sasha's eyes widened. “Ex- Excuse me?”

“Your uniform. Take it off and drop it on the floor.”

Sasha couldn't believe her ears. “No way... You... You're an infiltrator! It can't be...” she stammered.

“I'm also very short on time. So get to it!”

“This can't be happening...” the sentry whispered.

“I have a knife, remember? Less talking, more stripping.”

Sasha wasn't entirely convinced that this latest turn of event wasn't just a sugar-induced nightmare. Maybe she had eaten too many donuts?

Mechanically, Sasha removed her clothes one by one. She started with the gaiters, then took off the jacket, the belt, and the pants. She hesitated, but then removed the t-shirt as well. She stopped once she was down to her cobalt blue bandeau bra, cerulean cheeky panties, and berry blue socks.

“Now, you will lie on your stomach so I can tie up.” the woman told her. Her voice was authoritative.

Sasha complied. “I thought most of your so-called heists were urban legends...” she meekly commented.

“Live and learn.” the woman retorted.

She bound Sasha's wrists behind her back with plastic zip-ties, then zip-tied her ankles. Then, she wrapped tape around her shoulders and her thighs.

“Is the tape necessary? It's not like I can move freely with my hands and feet zip-tied!” Sasha complained.

“You're the first one I mug tonight. I have to be sure that you can't escape before I'm done.”

“The first one?!” Sasha exclaimed.

She heard the woman groan and whisper to herself. “Should have knocked her out...”

The former policewoman wisely kept quiet.

Then the woman walked in front of Sasha while unrolling black tape to gag her.

The sentry finally got a good glimpse of her attacker. The infiltrator was a woman with shoulder-long ponytailed raven black hair, a pale skin, and brown eyes. She was wearing plain dark grey clothes that were helping her blend in the industrial complex.

Sasha knew her.

“Y-You!” she couldn't help but exclaim.

The pale woman frowned. “Me?” she asked back.

“You're the woman who stole my police uniform! Mikani Noyokaze!”

The woman's eyes widened slightly. She had recognized Sasha. “Ah, yes... The policewoman who couldn't bother taking her attention of her donut...” She shrugged. “Hey, had you actually listened to me instead of munching on your donut, I wouldn't have had to steal your uniform.” Mikani retorted. “Now, if you excuse me, I have more pressing matters. I have to rescue someone.”

“What?”

Mikani shoved a sponge into Sasha's mouth and gagged her with several strips of tape.

“They really didn't tell anything to you outer sentries, didn't they? That 'seminar' you think you're guarding, well its members kidnapped my friend.”

Sasha blinked.

“Whht?”

Mikani ignored her. She dropped her own clothes on the floor of the shed, not caring about the fact that Sasha could see her in her grey sports bra, boyshorts, and socks. Then, she put on the sentry's uniform.

Sasha blinked.

“Whht?” she exclaimed again.

Mikani left the shed.

Sasha blinked.

“WHHT?”

Shayna was discreetly exploring the area around an abandoned factory. She couldn't help but nervously move her wedding ring around her finger. The blonde was worried sick for Klenia, but chose to use her worry to fuel her determination.

After a quick search, she was satisfied to discover a lone sentry taking a smoke break while seated on a small wall. She was wearing the same uniform as Edith and Sasha.

Smoke break. The number one mistake of the dumb guard.

Unaware of the impending threat, the auburn-haired green-eyed white-skinned woman was blowing smoke rings.

Shayna cracked her knuckles. Aster and Mikani told her that the outer sentries were kept in the dark about the kidnapping performed by the people whom they were guarding, but since Klenia's life was in danger, the blonde was going to have a hard time restraining herself.

Shayna silently started to move.

However, before she could approach her target, a pair of hands suddenly sprang from behind the small wall and the sentry. They grabbed the sentry by the shoulders, and pulled her behind the small wall. The senty yelped and dropped her cigarette, and disappeared behind the small wall.

It actually took Shayna a few seconds to process the information.

The sentry had been grabbed by a woman, and pulled behind a small wall.

Now, outside of an infiltrator, nobody would do that.

Shayna realized that another infiltrator, potentially another team, was currently in the process of sneaking into the place.

How dare they? We can't have other infiltrators in our legs... Klenia's life is in danger!

The tanned-skinned blonde angrily approached the small wall and looked over it.

The sentry was indeed lying unconscious on the ground. A young woman with a light skin, black hair, and green eyes was busy stripping her. Another woman with a light skin, brown eyes, and red hair was with her.

“Would you actually belive me if I said that I already stole that woman's clothes once?” the black-haired woman was commenting. “She was a policewoman. She was also taking a smoke break that time. We left her and her colleague rolled into a tarp.”

“I don't know who these people are, but they seem to have hired several former agents of law enforcement in addition of the usual sentries for hire...” the redhead commented.

Shayna refused to waste time being subtle or polite.

“Hey, you two! I was about to mug that sentry! I need her clothes.” she exclaimed.

The two infiltrators were briefly taken aback by her sudden apperance.

However, they quickly understood that Shayna was another uniform stealer encroaching on their territory.

The black-haired woman glared daggers at her. “Finders keepers. Back off and find your own sentry, creep. We're in the middle of something important here!”

Shayna lost patience. “My friends and I were here first! I don't know what business you have here, but you better leave the area pronto. Or I'll make you.”

The black-haired woman got up on her feet. “You want a piece of me? Come and get it! I don't need your clothes, but I'd be glad to teach you a lesson and leave you trussed up in your undies with that dumb sentry!”

Shayna saw red. Ever since Klenia had been kidnapped, the blonde was in a constant state of worry and anger. She needed to take out her anger on someone.

“It's a fight that you want?” she barked. “I'm your woman! But don't go home crying when I'll be the one stripping and binding you...”

The redhead tried to defuse the situation. “Now, now. You two, calm yourselves! If we fight, we risk drawing the attention of all the sentries around!”

“But 'Licia...” the black-haired woman started to protest.

“We don't have the time to pick fights with everyone and strip all the women we come across.” the redhead retorted.

“Well she started it.”

“Bobbi, I know you're worried sick about Bridget, but you won't help her by getting caught in front of the building because you picked a fight with one woman too many!” the redhead exclaimed.

The black-haired woman was clearly tempted to retort something, but hesitated, bit her lip, and avoided the glare of her red-haired friend. It was clear that her anger was born out of worry.

Shayna frowned. “What are you talking about?”

'Licia' looked at her. “Listen, I don't know what YOUR business here is. But if you're looking for money, we won't try to hinder your operation. Our friend's been kidnapped, and we think that she's held captive inside this building. We're here to rescue her. So I say that we should just ignore each other and not get into the other's way. We have no reason to compete with each other.”

Her explanation about her friend's kidnapping immediately doused Shayna's anger.

The blonde bit her lower lip.

“Some people kidnapped my wife.” she then explained. “And we think that she's held captive inside the building.”

The other two women shared a glance.

“Could it mean that they kidnapped several people?” the redhead asked.

“It seems so. Is your friend an infiltrator?” Shayna asked back.

“Not a full-time one. She's a journalist. But when she's looking for a scoop, she often finds it easier to... borrow some clothes to explore places.” 'Licia answered.

“Then we seem to be here for the same reason.” Shayna commented. “And to share the same enemy.”

'Licia nodded.

The blonde jumped over the small wall.

Bobbi glared daggers at her.

“Look, I apologize for my behaviour.” Shayna said to her. “I am worried about my wife, and we started off on the wrong foot. I won't try to take the clothes of your sentry. You mugged her fair and square, her uniform is yours. Let's start this all over again.” She held out her hand. “Name's Shayna Iven. I believe that we share a common goal here, and that we're better off cooperating instead of fighting each other.”

The redhead agreed to shake her hand. “Felicia. My friends call me 'Licia.”

The black-haired woman hesitated a little, but then agreed to shake Shayna's hand as well. “It's Bobbi. I take it you're proposing a truce?”

Shayna nodded. “The time for us to share our stories, yes. Then we'll see if we should join forces.”

“Wh- What happened?” a groggy voice suddenly answered.

The auburn-haired sentry was waking up.

“But first, you should probably deal with this nice lady...” Shayna commented.

Shayna appreciated Bobbi's and Felicia's efficiency at subduing, stripping, binding and gagging the sentry. Clearly, these women were professionals. They were even able to carry on a conversation at the same time.

“Well, two kidnappings of active uniform stealers at the same time can't be a coincidence. It looks like someone has decided to wage war on infiltrators and uniform stealers.” Shayna commented once the two women's story was over.

Bobbi finished binding the auburn-haired sentry's wrists behind her back with black electric cables. The auburn-haired guard was left wearing a green tank top, a white bra, blue panties, and grey kidney warmers. Besides her wrists, her arms were bound against her torso with electric cables, and her knees and her ankles were also tied. She was gagged with her socks and a thick cleave-gag.

“However, I'm wondering if we should really team up together.” the black-haired infiltrator commented. She hadn't completely forgotten, and forgiven, Shayna's hostility.

“Perhaps a demonstration would put you at ease?” the blonde proposed.

Bobbi eyed her from head to toe. “It might do the trick.”

“Then I propose that you and I find two sentries, one for me and one for you. Your friend can disguise herself in the meantime.” Shayna said.

This time, Bobbi smiled.

“Now you're speaking my language!”

She turned to her friend.

“'Licia, I'm leaving you this one's clothes.”

“So considerate of you... Though I can't help but shake off the feeling that you're doing it to have an excuse to mug ANOTHER guard.” Felicia commented, though she couldn't help but smile lightly.

“Whatever.” Bobbi turned to Shayna. “Lead the way.”

Gloria and Grace were sisters, and since their childhood they had done almost everything together. Even when the time came to find a work, Grace applied for the same kind of job as her sister, and both found some work as private guards for hire.

Their hair were the same shade of chestnut, with slightly red natural locks. Their eyes were the same shade of hazel brown, with a few golden specks. They had the same pointy chin and tall nose, the same diamond-shaped face, the same almond eyes and tanned skin.

Gloria was older and slightly taller than Grace though. She was in her mid thirties, and her younger sister was in her early thirties. Grace had a shoulder-long bob cut, Gloria's hair were tied up into a tight neck bun.

The two sisters were patrolling an isolated part of the building complex. While they were wearing the same dark grey straight-collared jacket with matching pants, pistol belt, and black gaiters as the other guards, their berets were green to show that they were part of another squad.

“Soooooo, tell me sis'...” Grace started to say. “Did you take part in the bet?”

“What bet?” Gloria asked.

Grace's eyes widened. “You didn't?!”

“What bet?” Gloria asked again, this time with an annoyed expression.

“The bet about wether or not infiltrators would try to ruin whatever's happening inside the building. I mean, we mere sentries aren't allowed to know what's going on exactly. But we all know that the seminar has something to do with waging war against infiltrators and uniform stealers everywhere...”

Gloria rolled her eyes. “You remember what happened last time we bet on something related to uniform stealings, right? You remember the Iron Tiger Tournament, right?”

Grace grimaced. “Tell me about it. Your socks tasted SO bad. It was as if you had been wearing the same pair the entire week... Plus your feet didn't smell very good either.”

“Anyway.” Gloria interrupted her to change the uncomfortable subject. “What I mean is that, given what happened to us, how can you still take infiltrators and uniform stealings so lightly?”

“You're such a killjoy sometimes, big sis'.” Grace commented. “Personally, I bet that they're going to come. That way, even if they ruin everything, I'll still gain something from it.” She was very proud of herself.

Gloria rolled her eyes.

Then she felt something grab a part of her body. A very precise spot between the shoulder and the neck.

Her hair stood on end.

Her body was instinctively understanding what was going to happen.

“Oh fu-”

The hand pinched.

Gloria grimaced, had a spasm, then her eyes rolled back and she fell on the ground with a moan.

Out cold.

Shayna was satisfied to see the older guard slump unconscious into her arms after her neck-pinch.

Gloria's younger sister turned towards the blonde and Bobbi.

“Congratulations.” Bobbi commented to Grace.

“You won your bet.” Shayna added.

“Oh sh-”

Bobbi pounced on her.

They dragged the two sisters inside the nearby abandoned factory, then stripped them.

Gloria was wearing a plain conventional grey full-cup bra and white control briefs. Grace was clad in a cheekier red demi-bra and bright orange tanga panties. Both were wearing white and black socks with a square pattern.

“Nice work.” Shayna complimented her unlikely teammate. “Perhaps a little brutal, but effective.”

“Not bad yourself.” Bobbi answered. “Your nerve-pinch was perfect.”

The black-haired woman hesitated.

“Look, I apologize too, for the threats I made to you.” she finally said. “I am also worried about my friend. Plus, I'm going through a... a rough time. Have a lot to do to adjust my life.”

“No need to dwell on our disastrous first impression. We're both to blame.” Shayna answered. “Let's focus on rescuing Klenia, and your friend Bridget. Once we're done with these two sentries, I will introduce you to my friends.”

Bobbi nodded. “Sounds good to me.”

Shayna looked at the two stripped sentries. “Now, how about we BIND this contract?” she commented.

Bobbi blinked. “That pun is illegal!” she playfully retorted. Though she couldn't hide her smile.

Still, they made due on Shayna's words.

They used electric cables to bind each sister's wrists behind her back, then wrapped cables around the thighs and the legs. They gagged them with tape.

“We could tie them with one's feet next to the other's nose...” Bobbie commented.

“Now, let's not be petty either. Your heard them talk. The low-ranked grunts such as these two are not aware of what's really happening inside the building. They're not involved in the kidnappings.”

“I know. I sometimes get carried away...” Bobbi admitted.

“I know the feeling. My wife can be like that.”

“It's just that... Stealing uniforms helped me assert myself. It helped me gain confidence in myself.” Bobbi explained.

“I see what you mean. Each uniform stealer is bound to feel the same way at one point or another. This feeling of dominance can be quite... thrilling.” Shayna shook her head. “Though you have to control and to channel it, or else it might turn into something darker. I have known a woman who became addicted to that feeling of dominance. She ended up as one of our country's most infamous assassins. Because ultimately, she stopped seeing her victims as people.”

“Well, I certainly won't end up like her!” Bobbi exclaimed.

"That's the spirit!"

They chose to put the sisters back-to-back and bind them together by wrapping a few coils of cables around both their torsos and legs.

Then, they slipped into Grace's and Gloria's uniforms, and put the green berets on their heads.

"Now, let's regroup with Felicia. I will introduce you to my friends." Shayna said.

Aster knew things were about to become a lot more complicated when she saw Shayna arrive with two other women dressed as sentries.

“Why do I have the feeling that I'm not going to like what I'm about to hear?” she asked.

“On the contrary. I think you'll be delighted.” Shayna playfully retorted.

The blonde briefly summed up the situation.

Aster sighed. “I'm having bad memories of the time Klenia brought Hana and Macha with her...” Then, she shrugged. “Well, I guess that working together is a safer bet than risking getting in each other's way.”

“My thoughts exactly.” Felicia agreed.

The two women smiled at each other. They were on the same page.

"Welcome on board!" Aster said.

Shayna exchanged a smile and a nod with Bobbi and Felicia.

"Now, we just need to regroup with Mikani, the Vigilantes, and-"

Aster's cellphone suddenly vibrated. She picked it up and answered the call.

“Yes?”

“It's Hieron. I've just received informations from one of my informants. I think we'll be having another problem. It seems that other infiltrators are onto this operation. Dangerous professionals.”

Aster looked at Bobbi and Felicia.

“I know. We've met them. Things are sorting themselves out. Kind of.”

“No, I mean, OTHER dangerous professionals.”

Aster sighed. “Why can't anything ever be simple in our lives for a change?!” she complained.

Amai was a short plump woman with light brown shoulder-long wavy hair pulled back by an orange kerchief, and a soft round face with chubby cheeks.

Midori was a woman whose hair were dyed entirely green. (She thought it was giving her an edge. They were supposed to be light-chestnut brown.) Her hair were loose and waist-long. On her left and right side, she had some hair that went to her shoulders. Her bangs were cut short and met in the middle. She had green-brown eyes and a white skin, a round face, and a hook nose.

Both were wearing dark grey straight-collared jacket, matching dark grey pants, a pistol belt onto which her gun was strapped, and black gaiters. A walkie-talkie was strapped each woman's belt. Their berets were red.

The two sentries were listening to the lecture of one of their superiors.

“Now you two, you better remember how lucky you were to be given a second chance. You were embarassingly defeated by infiltrators who stole your clothes, but our employer believes in second chance. Everyone here has already been mugged for disguise by an infiltrator at least once.”

“Technically, mine didn't steal my uniform...” Amai commented.

Her superior glared daggers at her and she smartly chose to stop talking.

“But our employer doesn't care about our failings. She wants to give us an occasion to prove ourselves, and to have our revenge on the uniform stealers who ridiculed us. You two better not butcher it up! I know about your little vices. I'll be watching you. Like a hawk.”

Midori and Amai watched their superior leave.

“Bummer. I'm getting bad vibes from her speech.” Midori commented once she was out of earsight.

“Agreed.” Amai nodded.

A few minutes passed.

The short plump woman then looked around, checking that no superior was in sight.

“Say, Midori, can you do me a favour? I need to- uhm... I need to go to the restroom.”

Midori did the peace sign. “Sure, gal.”

“Thanks!”

In spite of her ramblings, their superior was doing a poor job at watching them. She didn't notice Amai leaving her post litterally three minutes after her lecture.

Amai didn't go to the restrooms. Instead, she went into a nearby small warehouse, in which there were empty crates and metallic barrels that nobody bothered to fetch once the factories shut down. Here, she intended to discreetly have a little snack.

The short plump woman wasn't very proud of her lie, as she knew that it was forbidden to eat while on duty, but she was a bit hungry.

Plus, look at this beauty...

A Wanko chocolate bar. The best chocolate bar on the market.

Amai was about to open the wrapping when she suddenly heard a voice nearby.

“Say, is that a Wanko chocolate bar?”

“Yeep!” a surprised Amai shrieked.

Because of the surprise, she dropped her chocolate bar.

“Who's there?!”

Stasis had been hiding in the storage room, waiting for an opportunity to disguise herself. But the sight of food had drawn her, like a moth to a bright light.

“My gosh! It IS a Wanko chocolate bar!” she exclaimed.

“But it's mine!” Amai reflexively retorted.

A tense silence fell.

Amai looked at Stasis.

Stasis looked at Amai.

The snack had fallen between them, in the middle.

Now, more than anyone else, Stasis knew about the one golden rule.

You NEVER go between a woman and her food.

But still... On the other hand... She was hungry... And it WAS a Wanko chocolate bar!

Stasis licked her lips. Amai took a deep breath.

The two women let out a terrifying war cry, and lunged at each other.

There were different versions of what happened next.

According to the parties involved, what followed was an epic battle that made the walls shake. An awesome fight involving lots of cool moves and epic one-liners.

The sceptics retorted that such a noisy battle couldn't have occurred without alerting the other guards. They theorized that the 'fight' involved the two women pulling each other's hair and pinching each other's cheek until one surrendered.

The tuth was, of course, somewhere in the middle.

“Now, this was a glorious fight... A clash of titans, a story bound to become a legend... And you fought well, my valiant opponent, my nemesis. But ultimately...”

Stasis took a bite out of the chocolate bar.

“... I emerged victorious.”

Amai was lying on her stomach, her mouth filled with a cotton wad and her lips sealed by several strips of thick grey tape. She was bound and hog-tied with ropes: Her wrists were tied behind her back, ropes were wrapped around her ankles and around her upper-arms, and finally one rope was connecting the ropes wrapped around her upper-arms to the one tied around her ankles.

The short plump woman mewled in her gag and wiggled her bare feet and toes. She had indeed been divested of her outer clothes, and was now only wearing her candy pink full-cup t-shirt bra and matching control briefs.

Stasis stretched a little. Unfortunately for her, Amai was a shorter woman. Therefore, when the clone was raising her arm, it pulled her shirt and showed her navel.

“Now, I apologize for taking your clothes. (Especially since they're too short for me.)” Stasis tried to adjust the trousers by tightening the belt. “But you know, you're a sentry, I'm an infiltrator... We're not in the kind of story where the guards are JUST left bound and gagged with their clothes still on. The plot compelled me to do it.”

Stasis took another bite of the chocolate bar while Amai was watching, powerless to do anything but whimper and wiggle while her precious chocolate bar was being eaten.

Stasis pretended to misinterpret the latter's muffled grunts.

“Yes, I know, you're part of the first round of sentries mugged for disguise of this story, you're going to be all tied up for a while. (Heh, heh... tied up...) Maybe the hog-tie is overkill?” Stasis looked around her. “Tell you what, I'll find a way to make you feel a little more comfortable... Wouldn't want my new nemesis to think that I don't regard her as a worthy opponent.”

She took another bite of the chocolate bar, eliciting another angry 'Mfff!' from Amai. Her face lightened when she saw an empty metallic barrel and discarded tarps.

“You know what? I think I've found something.”

Stasis put a tarp inside the barrel, so that Amai's skin wouldn't be in direct contact with the metal. (She wasn't a monster.)

She cut the rope connecting Amai's bound upper body with her bound ankles, though of course she didn't untie the rest. Then, she carried the short plump woman bridal style and dropped her inside the barrel.

“You could say that...” Stasis paused. “... you're fish in a barrel down there!”

She ate the last bite of the chocolate bar to celebrate her pun.

“MPHHH! GMPHH! FFHHHPFFF!” Amai tried to shout, though her attempts were muffled.

“Well, looks like someone fancies herself as a critic.” Stasis commented.

“She's right, you know. That pun was terrible.” Tinker commented in her sister's earpiece.

“Ha!” Stasis triumphantly exclaimed. “Knew that would catch your attention!”

Indeed, Tinker was monitoring Stasis and all her other sisters from her room in their house, thanks to some of her inventions: tiny microphones and cameras that they had to pin on their clothes. With her screens, their sister could see and hear all what they were seeing and hearing. She was communicating with them through earpieces.

“Anyway...” Stasis commented while grabbing the lid of the barrel. “I must admit, you're a lot less annoying than Bianca.” she told Amai. “Would you consider becoming my official nemesis?”

“MPHH!”

“No, you're right, Bianca is a lot more meme-worthy. You'll be my secondary rival then.” She raised the lid. “I'mma close the barrel now. Got some work to do. A bunch of wackos to stop.”

“NHHH! PHLSHH! NHT THH LHD!”

“Don't worry, I'll make sure you can still breathe. I'll only cover three quarters of the barrel.”

Amai frantically shook her head. “NHHH! NHHH!”

“Only one quarter? Nah! It might fall. Plus, I need to humiliate you a little, to build up your hatred of me for our next confrontation. Have to build up our rivalry, you know? So that the arc in which we're forced to work together and ultimately bond together will feel more powerful.”

“MHHHH! MPHHHH!”

“You're driving a hard bargain. Fine, it's settled, I'll leave the barrel half-open half-closed. That way, you'll be able to make yourself heard by the next sentry entering the storage room.” Stasis checked her wristwatch. “Which should conveniently happen AFTER our mission is over. I love convenience!”

She cut Amai's protests short by putting the lid on the barrel.

Stasis snickered to herself as she was leaving the room. She was indeed a mischevious little devil: the barrel was actually 60% closed and 40% open.

“Tink', how are the sisters doing?” she asked in the hidden microphone.

“Pretty good, for now. This building is basically crawling with a small army of sentries. They are spoiled for choice.”

Just like the six other sentries of her group, Zoe was wearing a uniform that was slightly different from other guards, as she was watching a different part of the compound. Her outfit consisted of black gaiters and pants, a dark-blue long-sleeved jacket over a white shirt and a light blue tie, and a dark blue cap. She was armed with a gun and a nightstick, and a walkie-talkie was strapped onto her belt.

Zoe had midback-long straight black hair, dark eyes, and an oval-shaped face. There were a few freckles on her cheeks.

She was one of the few inner guards of Roxane's villa who wasn't extradited to the Federation alongside their boss. In truth, Zoe actually wasn't a wanted woman. She left the Federation to escape the overbearing grip of her parents. Of course, she never admitted it in front of the other guards. Still, since Roxane technically wasn't a wanted woman in Okéanis and Artemise, Zoe wasn't committing a crime by working for her. Therefore, they left her alone. The secret operation targeting Roxane had already created a huge diplomatical fuss between the Federation and Okéanis, as it was made without the latter's consent. They certainly weren't going to worsen the situation by trying to extradite the small fries like her; extraditing the big shots was already costing them a lot.

After Roxane's downfall, Zoe needed a new source income. Therefore, it wasn't long before she found another job as a sentry. However, she wasn't expecting to be reunited with a good chunk of Roxane's former security staff. Apparently, a woman decided to take advantage of the fact that an entire team of henchwomen was put on the market at the same time. She didn't care that they had all been mugged by a bunch of infiltrators. In fact, according to the informations that Zoe could gather, they were hired specifically BECAUSE they had been victims of uniform stealers.

Zoe was talking with Edwige and Gillian.

“Now Gillian, I'm not saying that these aren't provocative questions, but honestly I don't see the point of imposing thirty minutes of sport per day as part of the guard's everyday shift.” Zoe was saying.

“Nonsense! Sport helps relieve stress and clear out the mind. It makes you feel better. And a happy guard is a more efficient guard.” Gillian retorted. She had short blond hair, a tanned soft flawless skin, and sky blue eyes. She was slender and athletic-looking, with the body of someone who swam a lot.

“It's the perfect way to relieve stress and tension.” Edwige insisted. She had a light skin, midback-long orange brown hair with a straight-across fringe, a round-shaped face, and light brown eyes.

“I know a better way to relieve stress...” Luna suddenly intervened while touching her girlfriend's butt.

She and Margo snickered. Luna had hazel eyes and thick short brown hair styled into a pixie cut. She was a sporty woman with a fit slender body. Her right ear was pierced with a small ring. Margo had midback-long dark blond hair tied in a ponytail and blue eyes, with a red ribbon tied around it and a black hair clip. She was tall, but lanky, and didn't look as athletic as most of the other guards. There was a gab between her front teeth, she had a prominent chin and her nose was crooked.

“Am I right?” Luna insisted.

She and Margo playfully elbowed two other sentries in the ribs.

The other two women shifted nervously. Both were in their late twenties. The first one, Linda, was a white-skinned woman with long-ish black hair, and light brown eyes. The second one, Rebecca, was a white-skinned woman with long flowing red hair and dark blue eyes.

Rebecca and Linda were former cops who were mugged for disguise. They briefly tried to become mercenaries, but weren't much luckier as they were once again mugged for disguise. So they became part of a mayor's security, but it also didn't work out due to uniform stealers. They also didn't want to talk about their brief bout as soldiers.

And now they were here...

“Why... Why are you saying that to us?” a flustered Rebecca asked Luna.

Luna rolled her eyes indulgently and smiled. “Because... Come on! It's obvious that you're both head over heels in love for each other! I mean, I was able to guess it just by the way you're looking at each other...”

“Come on! Don't say these things in public!” Linda exclaimed.

Margo chuckled. “Jeez... Some people can be SO prudish when it comes to love.”

“Well, not you two...” Edwige slyly remarked.

Luna carressed her girlfriend's butt a second time. “Guilty as charged...” she purred. Margo smiled and grabbed Luna's back, about to plant a long kiss on her lips.

“Hey, if you're going to grope each other, do it elsewhere and in private!” Zoe intervened.

“Fine! No need to tell us twice!” Luna retorted.

She and Margo walked away.

Gillian immediately started to talk about her idea again. “So, as I was saying, we should give the choice between swimming, tennis or jogging...”

Edwige was drinking in her words.

Zoe realized that the blond guard would go on and on for a very long time.

Luna and Margo went to a more isolated part of the complex, a little afar from the buildings. There were a few bushes and grass in the nearby waste ground. The two women started to make out with each other and to grope each other, letting out a few moans without any shame.

They however soon heard some footsteps

“Ha! Ha! I knew you two would come eventually!” Luna exclaimed while interrupting her kissing session.

Linda and Recebba had followed them.

“Looking for some advice from the masters? Some help to sort out your personal love life?” Margo asked them.

Linda and Rebecca shared a glance and blushed.

That was the exact reason why they came, but they were embarassed to admit it out loud and so bluntly.

“We've just gotten together...” Rebecca finally confessed.

“We thought you two could give us... some advice...” Linda added.

“The secret is simple.” Margo said with a wink. “It's to have no shame.”

There was an awkward pause. Just as awkward as her phrasing.

“Wouldn't it be a little... vulgar in public?” Linda finally objected.

“She meant: 'to not be ashamed'.” Luna corrected her lover. She added in a whisper: “Now Margo, don't start saying stuff like that. You'll scare them away!”

“To not be ashamed?” Rebecca asked.

“Of course. Being in love is a wonderful thing.” Luna said. “Nobody has the right to judge you or to go between you two!”

“You're damn right!” another woman suddenly intervened.

Everything then happened at the same time, too quickly for any of the four sentries to react.

A whip came out of nowhere and was wrapped around Margo's body. It released a powerful knockout spray which sent her to dreamland.

A gloved hand suddenly covered Rebecca’s face in a similar fashion to that of a facehugger and released a load of knock out gas right into the woman's face. The woman let out a few muffled moans, then fell asleep.

A dart was shot from a pen into Linda's neck. The sentry staggered, let out a soft moan, and fell unconscious.

The edge of a hand hit a very precise spot between Luna's neck and her shoulder. The woman grunted a little 'Ugh!' as she was knocked out cold.

The four sentries fell on the ground at the same time, as they were taken out simultaneously.

“Tinker, your gadgets are still as awesome as ever.” BB commented.

“Of course they are! Since I made them!”

“Careful not to choke on your modesty, Tink'.” Soph commented, lightly making fun of her sister.

“You're just jealous 'cause you didn't get the occasion to use one!”

“I prefer to use my fists, thank you very much.”

Marie chuckled, though she didn't admit to Tinker that she was relieved that her sentry didn't let out a sexual moan when she was knocked out with the sedative this time. Things were just too awkward when it happened...

The fours sisters wasted no time, and swiftly stripped the sentries of their uniforms. The black gaiters and pants, the dark-blue long-sleeved jackets, the white shirts and light blue ties, the dark blue caps, the socks, and the weapon belts were all removed.

Luna was wearing a set of black plunge bra and thong. Margo was wearing a cherry red strapless bra and coral tanga panties. Rebecca was wearing an olive full-cup bra and dark amber control brief panties. Linda was wearing a honey orange t-shirt bra and ginger knickers.

“Now, let's bind and gag them.” Soph said.

An excited Libido raised her hand.

“Oh! Oh! Let me take care of that! You can change clothes while I deal with them.”

Marie hesitated, but BB put a hand on her shoulder and shook her head. “Don't waste your time. When she's horny like that, there's no reasoning with her.” She then said to Libido: “Remember to keep it RELATIVELY soft. You know that Tina wouldn't approve of you getting too... enthusiastic.”

“I know. I'll try.”

Libido bound Linda and Rebecca with cables after positioning them once again in a sixty-nine position, with each woman's head between the other's thighs. She filled their mouths with clean panties that she bought specifically for this mission, and sealed their lips with grey tape.

“But I can't NOT do AT LEAST that with these two cuties...” Libido said, mentioning the sixty-nine position. “I'm basically their little cupid by now... Also, you know that awkward romance turns me on.”

“Is there something that DOESN'T turn you on?” Soph commented.

Libido smiled, but didn't answer. She went to bind the other two sentries. However, while she was bending over Luna, the latter grumbled and opened her eyes. As she hadn't been knocked out with a sedative, she was quicker to wake up.

“Wh-What happened?” the sentry groggily mumbled.

“Oh, didn't think you'd wake up so soon. Shall I knock you out again? I promise I'll be gentle.” Libido smiled suggestively. “Unless you want me to be rough.”

Luna noticed that she was in her underwear.

“You- You're uniform stealers?”

She noticed the bound-and-gagged Linda and Rebecca, and their 'peculiar' position.

“KINKY uniform stealers?” the sentry added.

“Yes to both questions. I advise you to not try to scream. I usually enjoy it when a woman screams for me, but if you did I'd have to be violent...”

Luna blinked, and realized that her situation was hopeless. Therefore, she chose to NOT be brutalized for nothing and to try to make the most of it.

“No foursome, please.” she commented. “I'm a faithful woman.”

Libido blinked. She looked at Margo, then at Luna again. Then, she smiled brightly. “Did you actually take this job with the secret hope that you'd come across a kinky uniform stealer?” she asked.

“What?! Of course not!” Luna denied.

Libido wasn't entirely convinced.

“Though I'll admit the idea doesn't exactly upset me either...” the sentry admitted.

“So I guess I have no choice...” Libido commented. “Sixty-nine-time it is, then.”

There was a short moment of silence.

“Finally! Someone who gets it!” Luna then exclaimed.

“Libido! Stop sympathizing with the horny woman!” BB intervened.

“Sorry about my sisters, they just can't appreciate the nice things of life sometimes...” Libido commented. “I'll have to knock you out now though.”

“You have no idea how turned on I'm becoming right now...” Luna confessed to her with a whisper.

Libido giggled and knocked the sentry out with a nerve-pinch, smiling when she heard Luna moan.

Libido lifted Luna’s legs open and stuck Margo’s head in between them, she then did the same by opening Margo’s legs and placing Luna's head in between them. She wrapped each woman's thighs around the other's head and bound their limbs with cables and tape. She then used panty-gags and tape to silence them.

Libido briefly admired her work. She had Luna and Margo tied up while sixty-nining each other. “There you go! I'm sure you and your girlfriend are going to enjoy the next few hours...”

“Libido! Hurry up!” BB said.

“I'm coming!”

Libido chuckled.

“Come on!” Tinker exclaimed in their earpiece. “Even Stasis wouldn't have dared to make that pun!”

Soph and Marie decided that at least SOME people of their team were going to be serious. They dragged the two pairs of bound sentries out of sight.

Libido smiled as the two couples of women were concealed under two different bushes. She was confident that they would certainly make the most of their situation, and have lots of 'fun', during the next couple of hours!

Osana was hoping that this gig was going to go better than the previous one at Roxane's villa... Luckily for the red-haired sentry, small fries like her didn't interest the Federation and nobody tried to have her extradited alongside with the corrupt businesswoman and her elite personal bodyguards, as well as the guards who were wanted for murder like Ayano. Osana had orange brown eyes and ginger red hair, which were tied into waist-long twin-tails with two salmon-pink hair elastics. Her skin was light, though she didn't have freckles. She had a body slightly taller and more slender than average, though she didn't look muscular. Her face was somewhere between round-shaped and square-shaped.

She was wearing a brown beret, black combat boots, a light grey long-sleeved jacket, a white t-shirt, a weapon belt onto which her weapons and walkie talkie were strapped, and light grey military-like trousers.

Osana was shifting nervously on her feet. The redhead was discreetly eyeing her partners. It was the first time she was working with these two women...

Her first partner, called Marla, was a tall young woman with silvery blond hair. Her second partner, called Cara, was a brown-haired young woman. They were wearing the same uniform and beret as her. Both had a serious grim expression, and hadn't said a word since the beginning of the shift.

Still, Osana tried to break the ice.

“So, I heard that you two used to be employees of some drilling company... Kind of weird that you ended up working as sentries here.”

“Why? We've been mugged for our clothes more times than almost anyone else here. You think that we're still scared of being confronted by uniform stealers?” Marla retorted.

“Trust me, we've seen it all. The knock-out techniques, the bondage tools, the crates... They can't do to us anything that they've not already done.” Cara added.

“In fact, we relish the challenge. We've trained to turn our bodies into unstoppable weapons.” Marla concluded. “The first one who tried to mug us will pay for all the others.”

“Okay... Okay... I see your point. No need to be THAT intense.” Osana said to try to defuse the situation.

“Warding off uniform stealers is a constant struggle.” Cara answered. “You can never be TOO intense when dealing with them.”

Osana didn't insist. While she herself had a past bad experience with uniform stealers, she understood that it was nothing compared to the one that these two women lived.

Marla still insisted however.

“Yes indeed. It's a fight of every second. One must be as strong as a bear, with the eyes of a falcon and the reflexes of a snake. We-”

“Say, what's that thing on your breast?” Osana suddenly intervened, asking the two young women.

Marla and Cara looked down.

It was a small dart. There was one embedded in the brunette's left breast, and one in the blonde's right breast.

The two young women shared a glance.

“... Dang it.” they commented. “Dirty cheaters...”

They both crumbled on the ground, fast asleep before they even finished falling.

Flabbergasted, Osana looked at them, unable to react due to her surprise. She didn't have to time to recover from the shock though.

As she was grabbing her walkie-talkie, a viselike arm was wrapped around her throat.

“Gark?!”

“Shh. Shh. It's okay. Just relax.” a voice hurriedly whispered in her ear. “I'm not going to kill you.”

The woman sounded sincere, but the redhead couldn't control her survival reflex. It was a primal reaction. She tried to scream, but could only gurgle. She tried to grab the arms that were choking her, to loosen their grip. She tried to move her legs, but could only flail them uselessly and weakly kick the ground with her heels.

“Ghh! Ghh!”

“Please, don't struggle. I don't want to harm you. Just to make you sleep.”

Osana felt the arm compress her carotid arteries.

Please. Not. Mugged. Again.

Everything became black, as her mind drifted into unconsciousness.

The red-haired sentry's body jerked one last time, then relaxed and slumped into Angel's arms.

She gently laid Osana on the ground and checked her pulse. It was slow and steady. Angel let out a long slow sigh of relief.

Tina worriedly put a hand on her shoulder.

“Are you okay?” she asked her sister.

Tina had actually proposed to neutralize the third sentry with darts as well, but Angel insisted to do it herself in hand-to-hand combat. She knew that, if she wanted to not be a burden for her sisters, she had to confront her inner demons. It was best to do it under the supervision of her sisters, with one of them having a dart-gun ready to knock out the sentry if she was experiencing PTSD. Therefore, while Tina and Mag were knocking out Cara and Marla, Angel assaulted Osana.

Angel took several deep breaths, then she nodded. “Y... Yes.” She wasn't experiencing traumatic flashbacks or visions this time.

“A flawless carotic-chokehold.” Mag commented while checking Osana's unconscious body. “She won't experience any bad side-effect. Good job.”

Angel smiled. “Thank you.”

Tina pressed her shoulder, then looked at the three unconscious sentries.

“Let's not waste time.” she said.

“We'll start with the redhead. The effects of the chokehold will wear off soon.” Mag added.

They removed Osana's uniform, leaving her wearing only a salmon t-shirt bra with white horizontal stripes and salmon edges, striped white and salmon boxer briefs, and salmon pink socks.

“I have to say, these dart-guns that we bought are great. I mean, for weapons that AREN'T Tinker's gadgets." Tina commented.

“Hey! I heard that! Though I guess you're right. They are... adequate.”

The sisters indeed managed to get their hands on a few of the new dart-guns that were recently invented.

While Tina and Mag dealt with Marla's and Cara's uniforms, Angel swiftly zip-tied Osana's wrists, knees, and ankles. She made sure that the zip-ties were tight enough to prevent her from trying to escape, but not too tight either to not cut off the blood circulation.

The red-haired sentry mumbled, stirred and groaned. She was starting to wake up.

Angel hurridely shoved a clean piece of cloth into her mouth to gag her, then ripped off some tape and placed it over her mouth as a gag.

“Don't freak out, please.” she whispered to the redhead. “We're not going to hurt you or your colleagues. Just to leave you somewhere out of sight. Shady dealings are taking place inside this building and we're here to stop them. If you're just an innocent guard who doesn't know the truth about your employers, then I'm really sorry. But we'll have to take your place. Your employers are criminals, and we were hired to stop them.”

Osana blinked and stared wide-eyed at her. She was having a hard time processing what just happened, but looked more numb and confused than scared. Her long twin-tails were lying on the ground.

“I think it's not her first time.” Tina commented over Angel's shoulder.

She and Mag had finished stripping Cara and Marla. The brown-haired woman was wearing striped white and pink panties with pink edges and a light pink t-shirt bra. Her silvery-blond-haired friend was wearing black panties with a pattern of white little squares and a matching full-coverage bra.

The two sentries were also zip-tied and gagged.

Tina, Mag, and Angel slipped into the women's uniforms, then dragged them out of sight inside one of the many warehouses of this part of the complex. There were barrels and crates covered with tarps.

Angel grabbed a tarp and put it on the ground, then they left the three women lying on the tarp so that their bare skin wouldn't be in direct contact with the floor.

“Sorry we don't have the time to leave you in a more comfortable place, but we're short on time.” Angel apologized to them.

Carla and Mara were still unconscious. Osana blinked, but then nodded.

Angel gave her a small encouraging smile, then she and her two sisters left.

Well, I can now say it without risking to spoil the surprise. A huge thank you to Tirepanted and Trackman who gave me the permission to use their characters. I hope I did them justice! The next part should follow up soon.
Last edited by rufusluciusivan on Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Trackman281

Re: Protecting one's lifestyle

Post by Trackman281 »

I know this Non Canon, but my god I've been greatly looking forward to this, I haven't even started reading yet and I just know it's going to be amazing. Okay, let's jump right in. 8-)

Right off the bat with that little opening, you've already got me hooked, okay here we go. :D

Absolutely amazing scene to follow, it's really nice to see the gang all come together for a common goal. Clover, Posy, Shayna, Aster and Mikani. Some of my most favourite characters from your series are all here for one thing......Klenia.......Those poor fools have no idea just what they've done when they decided to take Klenia hostage. :D

I see that Edith still hasn't quite figured it out yet has she, when your a lone guard, your bound to become a prime target for an infiltrator, still that is the price of being a sentry eh. :D

Aster gets the first steal and what a way to do so too, her takedown of Edith was perfect and the way she tied her up and hid her away was simply amazing, I really liked Aster's compassionate side too, but she is right, her friend is in danger, I'm sure Edith will understand. :D

Aaahhh the return of Sasha I see, yes her career as a police officer was an unfortunate one and yeah I can imagine that it probably did sting a little when it turned out her attacker got a celebration thrown for her while she ended up bound, gagged and humiliated, but that's okay this new and better paid sentry job will be kinder to her right.......Right.......My infiltrator senses tingling. :D :D

Hahahaha, that scene with Sasha was perfect and part of me was genuinely hoping that it would be Mikani who stole her uniform again, I'm pleased to see that it was, plus the way Sasha now just has to lie screaming "what" through her gag as she tries to make sense of everything is simply priceless. Sasha doesn't have much luck, does she hahahaha. :D :lol:

Wow! The goosebumps are very real.......Shayna, Liicia and Bobbi.......All sharing a scene together, their introductory to each other was absolutly fantastic, you showed Bobbi's characteristics spectacularly, this was truly a fantastic scene, I can promise you a big smile was across my face the whole time I was reading this scene, I've wondered what sort of conversation they would have should these ladies ever meet face to face, I'm happy I finally get to see it. :D

So that's Bridget and Klenia captured, hhmm at first I thought I guessed who the main villainess was but now I;m second guessing myself, I'm looking forward to seeing whom the main villainess really is...........You've got me thinking now and I love it! :D :?: :D

Heck yeah, Bobbi knows the play, the more guards to mug the better, plus Shayna is right, a very welcomed demonstration is certainly in order......Seriously getting to see these two awesome characters do a USB scene together.......HELL YEAH!!!!!!! :D 8-)

Before I carry on, I remember both Grace and Gloria very well, damn this going to be good................ :D

HAHAHAHAHA! That was outstanding I loved the way they deliberately left Grace until last just so they could have that little jab, that was amazing and very well put together. Be careful what you wish for Grace, especially when it comes to infiltrators. :lol: :D :D :lol:

Hahaha, I'm happy to see Shayna bashing out bad jokes again, terrible jokes are always welcome in my view. :lol: Hahaha, is it wrong of me that I kind of agreed with Bobbi, good grief can you imagine if Grace had woken up with Gloria's feet shoved under her nose, good heavens. :lol:

That was a very nice and touching scene afterwards, seeing Bobbi and Shayna talk about the dark side of uniform stealing, honestly it was really nice seeing these two exchange views the way they did, Shayna's concern for her wife (Klenia) and Bobbi's concern for Bridget......it's a really nice and good driving point for this story, it shows just how far your willing to go for the one's you care for. I mean it, brilliant work, this scene was great. :D

Wow seeing these four ladies together in one scene is such a feast for the eyes.......Knowing all four of these women (Aster, Bobbi, Felicia and Shayna)........Watching them start of on all their respected stories, watching them evolve and grow into the characters we now see them as today......It's simply fantastic and you really have done a fantastic job with these scenes, they all really shined through and it was such a delight to see them together for the first time. :D

Aaaahhh Midori yes, another guard I truly remember well, her green hair is something that I am very fond of, so I am all to pleased to see her return. :D

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! WOW, just WOW. That is absolutely incredible, Stasis will always be at the beckoning call of her stomach their's no denying that and yep that;s exactly how Stasis would react, she'd claim that her fights are like clash of titans......Well actually their just childish bully fights HAHAHAHA. :lol: :D :lol: :D

Oh my god, this is just too brilliant, I'm not joking, I;m literally laughing my head off at this entire scene hahahaha! :lol: You have fully capture the essence of what make Stasis....Well Stasis......The bad puns, bad jokes, the subtle little quips of the fourth wall here and there........Her love for all things snack food related, haha it is just so perfect and I'm not even finished the scene yet. :D :lol:

Hahaha, it just gets funnier and funnier, that is EXACTLY the sort of thing Stasis would do, she is a cheeky and mischievous devil isn't she. Seriously this was just SO DAMN GOOD, I absolutely loved this scene from start to finish........You've made Stasis very proud. 8-) :D

Hhhmm hearing how Zoe ended up as one of the sentries has got the gears in my mind turning once more......So many stories......So many villainess, it could literally be any of them.......I must admit I'm loving this suspense, it's quite fun. :D

YES! I am so happy to see Edwige and Gillian return, they were such a highlight for me in Vigilante, I'm so pleased that they are here too and of course Margo and Luna return, this story has everything, damn this amazing. 8-)

Oh Wow, even Rebecca and Linda are along for the ride hahaha! the entire scene was again phenomenal, seeing them all interact in their various way and of course seeing Rebecca and Linda being as timid and nervous as they always are around one another, bless them. :D

I just can't get over how much I'm enjoying this.......it's just so good, seeing Rebecca and Linda trying to get some relationship advice from Luna and Margo was just awesome, these two young lovers need pointing in the right direction and it's a good thing Margo and Luna were on the scene to give them some friendly and much needed advice. :lol: :D

The moment I heard the cracking of the whip I knew that could only be Libido, where ever Rebecca and Linda are, Libido is usually not far behind. This was SO COOL, just seeing four of the sisters doing that amazing synchronized takedown was perfect. You absolutely NAILED it too, you got all their gadgets perfectly and spot on, I loved the way you included that little scene of Marie being relieved that this time her gadget didn't cause the guard any sexual arousal, because all remember what happened last time don't we hahaha! :lol: ........You also nailed the fact that Soph prefers her fists, BB's glove is basically like a face hugger when she grabs her opponents and of course vintage Libido with the whip..........My god you really REALLY got them all spot on, it's absolutely a delight to see and I absolutely thank you whole heartily for the amazing attention to their details. :D :D

Aaahh yes I remember when I first introduced you all to Libido, she was a little bit too "keen" shall we say wasn't she, so I remember I had to make Tina have a few words with her didn't I, now look she's become of the most prominent and popular characters.......Truly, truly spectacular and I really did enjoy this little nod.......You really have included EVERYTHING! :D

Hahaha, I just love these interactions here, Libido has to always tie up Rebecca and Linda in an R-rated position, it just has to be done and yeah she it right, she is their little cupid in life. :D

Whoe......That scene afterwards with Luna and Libido was actually very HOT and quite sexy, I'm not going to lie, indeed Libido is one of these rare infiltrators that enjoys a bit of kinkiness in her methods and wow you really sold it here........This was superbly written, instant classic scene. :D

To be fair I loved the entire scene, Soph, Marie, BB, Tinker and Libido, my god you just once again captured all of their unique personalities and their individual traits flawlessly, all of their dialogue was natural and fitted tremendously well with their characters. All I have to say is Wow, I can't believe just how PERFECT this is.........Oh and Stasis would be so proud of Libido's little "I'm coming" joke she did there haha. ;) :lol:

Heck yeah it's nice to see Osana back for another round and wait.......Who's these two ladies she's working with, Marla and Cara.....two ladies who know full well what it's like to have their uniforms stolen indeed, this next scene is going to be great isn't it, I can feel it. :D

That scene was great, naturally Cara and Marla have indeed seen it all haven't they, they've seen it all, been through it all and been mugged through it all haha........But it was funny watching them suddenly get taken down so easily afterwards, better luck next time eh haha. :lol: :D

Firstly, amazing job capturing Angel's personality, that is exactly the sort of way she'd react, caring, fearful of her PTSD but very keen and eager to prove to herself that she can do it and push through......You captured Tina and Mag's personalities perfectly too. Tina's ever concern and love for her sisters shines through and Mag's supportive nature is right there as well. :D :D

Hahaha, Adequate is the best response you'll probably get from Tinker about anything other than her own gadget designs, hahaha nicely done. :lol:

Aaawww, see that is definitely how Angle would react, always making sure that her victims are safe out of harms way as she replaces and impersonates them, although I can understand why Osana would be confused by this, especially for how it went down for her last time. :D :lol:

You see this actually makes perfect sense in the way you divided the sisters into their teams, especially Mag, Tina and Angel, because as you very well know, Mag and Tina were the one's with Angel when she was known as Demon, on that fateful day when Lighter unfortunately met her end. Both Tina and Mag know how much of an impact this is now having on Angel, so it makes sense having these three together like this. :D

I.......I.....I.....I'm lost for words.......This is absolutely perfect, the sheer brilliance of this story is just amazing. You've taken SO much time and SO much effort in making sure that every little bit of detail is correct from all the storied universes we've just seen here. So many guards meeting face to face for the first, and of course I FINALLY got to see one of my dreams come to life, I got to see Shayna and Bobbi, two of my most favourite characters, not only share a scene together but also perform a full USB scene together, honestly what more could I ask for.......It was just so good. :D

You fully utilized the sisters perfectly, you nailed their mindsets, you got everything spot on from their gadgets, to their individual personalities and absolutely EVERYTHING else in between. I can't wait for the next part of this, it truly is one thee most GREATEST things I'll ever see in my life, yeah I absolutely loved this from start to finish........... I absorbed it all in, I relished in the delight of seeing some many characters come together........This is pure perfection and pure gold, it's just brilliant. :D :D

Before I finish my long review of this I do want to say, thank you to both your good self and Tirepanted, I know I haven't been writing as long as what you two have been, but I consider this both an absolute honour and an absolute privilege that the sisters have been given the liberty to appear in a story that features absolute Veteran characters from both of your universes, I know it isn't canon in anyway but the fact that the sisters are here alongside your amazing characters to begin with is certainly an award for me. Needless to say from the bottom of my heart, I thank you greatly. :D :D

I look forward to seeing what happens next and I'm also excited to seeing who are main villainess is behind all of this. :D
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

great version of Libido! :D
rufusluciusivan

Trackman: I also thank you (again) for giving me the permission to use your characters. I had a ton of fun writing them and I am happy to hear that you think I nailed their personalities well.

Out of all of them, Stasis and Libido are the funniest to write, I understand now even better why they're often the focus of your stories. Though Angel is the one who has the most potential for interesting interactions, especially with Tina and Mag.

Honestly, this story was basically an excuse to feature all these characters together and to have them interact with each other, hence why it's not canon. It's probably the first time I regret my choice of using a fictional constructed world, but making it non-canon was mandatory if I wanted these characters to exist together. The focus will be on the different uniform stealing scenarios and on the character interactions. While I want the story to be coherent, it's still a bit of an excuse to feature all these characters, and must not be taken too seriously. Some character interactions will be serious, and I really like a few of the developments I introduced, but the story itself (or more precisely the villains' plot) won't be the most realistic out there.

The identity of the villain and their plot are actually parts that I'm anticipating. I'm wondering how this will be received.
The return of Sasha I see
Actually, the return of a lot of people! ;) All the victims of uniform stealings in this story are returning characters (more precisely returning USB victims) from other stories (including some from Tina's series and from the To Steal a Spacesuit series). Though I admit that I cheated a little by giving names to a few unnamed ones. Sasha was indeed the policewoman mugged by Mikani in There's no Place like Home, but she was unnamed at that point. Edith is also a returning unnamed guard from another story, though not one of mine this time. I dare someone to identify her. ;)

Writing the scenes of all these different guards was a real pleasure, and actually a lot easier than expected since they already all had defined personalities and small stories to work with. I could even make references to their previous time(s) as victims of uniform stealings. I tried to have a big variety of situations, take outs, bondage techniques, etc. This story is supposed to be a little gift, a way to celebrate the vitality of the story section lately.

Poor Sasha... :lol: Gloria and Grace were indeed (relatively) lucky. They were given a break this time. This is the Zoe who worked for Roxane. Margo and Luna couldn't be kept out of these stories for too long, not if Libido was here to finally grant them what they secretly wished.

I'd have a hard time saying which scene was my favorite to write, but Stasis' and Amai's scene is definitively in the front runners (with Angel's scene, Libido's scene, and the conversation between Shayna and Bobbi). These two have found themselves! :lol:

Synchronized takedowns are awesome, especially with gadgets. (I reused a few of your expressions to describe the effects of the gadgets, such as the 'face hugger' comparison.) Libido indeed has grown on me. Plus, it was the occasion to continue the joke related to Luna's and Margo's kinkiness started in Vigilante.

On a sidenote, I didn't know that Shayna was one of your favorites. She had always kinda been the most out of focus of my main characters, but I'm happy to have been able to make one of your dreams come to life.

Bobbi is the character that I find the most interesting in To Steal a Spacesuit, probably my 'favorite' in the sense that I'm really invested in her character development. Plus, I found a idea to integrate her into the questions about what you call the 'dark side' of uniform stealings that started with Posy in Vigilante. (More in the next part.) However, she's also the character that I find the hardest to write (probably in part due to the fact that her character development is still on-going). Therefore I'm watching my steps to try to respect her character. Needless to say, I'm awaiting the verdict of the master. ;) (Especially for what's going to happen in the next parts.)

I appreciate your thanks, though I can also say that I think that, by now, your characters and universe are just as Veteran as ours. It certainly was an honour, and a pleasure, to be able to feature them.

Actually, while shorter, the next part (normally second out of three or four) should be posted soon. Perhaps even before you read this comment.

esercito sconfitto: It was easy to make her great. You can thank trackman for that.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Oh I don't just think, I KNOW you nailed their personalities perfectly. :D

Aaaaahhhhhhh I thought you did, because I sat here a few times thinking to myself "I remember these sentries, but I don't remember their names". Well it's nice to see some names go alongside their faces. :D

Heck yeah, the story section has been buzzing with life for a while now with both new and returning authors, it's been great. :D

Oh don't worry, I automatically recognised Zoe, how could I not. ;)

Yeah there's always been something about Shayna that stuck with me throughout your stories, sometimes I didn't even know what is was, I just found myself saying "I really do like this character." I guess there are some characters that we can't help but adore. :D

Bobbi is one of the pillars of all things awesome in the "To Steal A Spacesuit" universe, she just always seems so interesting and when you think you've finally got an understanding of her, something else crops up. She's one of the characters I pay a lot of attention to when I read through Tirpeanted's stories, he absolutely has me hooked on her development and many other character's arcs, that's for sure. :D

I genuinely can't pick a favourite scene, purely because I love the story that much and I also love each and every single scene for different reasons. So I'm just going to cheat here and say.........The entire story itself IS my favourite scene. :D
rufusluciusivan

Note: This is the second part.

This is a little surprise I had in mind for quite some time now. I wasn't supposed to post it so soon, but recently I didn't have much motivation for Pakal and Vigilante and a lot of motivation for this one, so... I hope you will like it! Quick disclaimer: For obvious reasons (I think you will quickly see why), the events of this story are NOT CANON. Honestly, this story isn't meant to be taken too seriously, though I really enjoyed writing it and its character interactions. Characters are used with permission.

Agria was starting to be sick of working with the Vigilantes and their various friends. She was a professional. She couldn't stand Klenia's carefree hedonistic approach of uniform stealings, and Posy's moral dilemnas were annoying her.

However, Agria was a loyal operative of her government, and she was loyal to Hieron.

Hieron ordered her to help the Vigilantes and Aster's team once again, therefore she would obey. Still, she wished she could vent her frustration on someone...

The special combattant was waiting hidden between two industrial silos, looking for a prey.

Cleo approached her from the right.

“I've spotted two uniform donors.” the blond-haired special combattant said. “Two guards.”

Agria smiled. Speaking of venting her frustration... “Perfect.” she commented.

“Remember what Hieron said. No civilian casualties.” Cleo commented. The blonde knew her partner well. She knew exactly what she was thinking.

Agria nodded slightly.

The two women discreetly approached their preys, using the various abandoned buildings and walls as cover. They were swift and agile, like predators.

The first guard was 46 years old. She had a black skin, short black hair, and blue eyes The other woman was 22 years old, with a light brown skin, longer fair brown hair, and blue eyes. They were sharing a strong family resemblance, probably mother and daughter given their difference of age, though Agria could easily deduce that the father had a lighter skin tone and hair colour than the mother.

The two women were wearing the same uniforms: a dark grey straight-collared jacket over a white t-shirt, matching dark grey pants, a pistol belt, black gaiters, and a purple beret. They were armed with guns, nightsticks, zip-ties and walkie-talkies.

While the older guard was professional and was dutifully watching the surroundings, the younger woman was currently typing something on her cellphone.

Agria and Cleo took advantage of her inattention to approach the two women in a blind spot.

Everything was quiet.

Sophia took advantage of the situation to discreetly send a quick text to one of her friends.

However, she wasn't discreet enough...

“Young lady. Who are you writing to?” Janette asked her.

Sophia quickly pocketed her phone. “Nobody, mum!”

“I hope this is not that greasy delinquent again. What was his name? Tony?”

Sophia's cheeks went pink. “I'm telling you, mum, I wasn't planning anything lewd after our shift that day!”

“Given the kind of underwear you were wearing, allow me to doubt your word.”

Sophia winced. The young woman would forever remember the embarassing events that happened THAT fateful night. She and her mother were working as sentries, Janette was teaching her daughter the ropes. Then, two women ambushed them, knocked them out, stole their uniforms, and left them bound-and-gagged in their underwear. Unfortunately for Sophia, it happened the day she chose to be bold, and to wear that sexy lavender G-string and a cherry red Balconette bra. Not the kind of undergarments she wanted her mother to see...

Still, Sophia tried to defend herself, and her right to be independent. “But mum, I'm not a child anymore. I'm a grown woman!”

“Perhaps, but you're still living under my roof. And as long as you do it, you'll have to follow my rules. I refuse to let you compromise your future with a one-night stand.”

Sophia sighed. “Yes, mum.”

“Now, get focused. I've already told you, a true sentry doesn't check her phone while on duty.”

“Sorry, mum.”

“You still have a lot to learn, pumpkin. Luckily, I-”

Janette was interrupted when a viselike arm was wrapped around her throat to choke her.

“GAH!”

“M... Mum!” Sophia exclaimed.

Reflexively, she tried to rush the blond-haired intruder to save her mother.

Another woman took advantage of her affective reflex to assault her from her blind spot.

A strong stomach punch cut Sophia's breath and made her bend double. A swift punch to the temple knocked her out cold.

Janette panicked and desperately tried to free herself to save her daughter, but her opponent was too strong for her to struggle free. She only managed to waste even quicker her dwindling oxygen supply.

With one last moan, she lost consciousness.

Cleo didn't want to hurt the mother more than necessary, therefore she laid Janette on the ground as soon as she was out cold.

Agria grabbed Sophia under the shoulders and dragged her out of sight, in a blind spot between two warehouses. Cleo did the same with Janette.

The two special combattants then stripped the sentries of their uniforms. They unzipped the jackets and pulled them off while raising the women's upper bodies. They grabbed their shirts and, while raising once again Janette's and Sophia's upper bodies, they took them off. They unbuckled the pistol belts, then unlaced and removed the gaiters and the socks before pulling down the pants.

Sophia was wearing plain modest underwear: lavender classic briefs and a lilac full-coverage t-shirt bra. On the other hand, her mother Janette was NOT wearing modest undergarments. She was clad in a scarlet red G-string, matching garter belts, and a frilly black balconette bra.

The two special combattants didn't waste time questioning the mother's telling choice of undergarments. They grabbed white plastic zip-ties that they had been given by Hieron and bound the two women's wrists, elbows, thighs, ankles, and knees. Hieron also gave them black ball-gags to silence the neutralized sentries they'd come across. Agria and Cleo put them to good use.

Then, the two special combattants slipped into the mother's and the daughter's warm uniforms, and disguised themselves.

They abandoned Sophia and Janette concealed in the blind spot of the building. As a safety precaution, Cleo and Agria wrapped black electric cables around the women's legs and upper-arms. Then, they left.

The two sentries woke up shortly afterwards but, thoroughly bound and gagged, they couldn't do anything.

Well, except looking at each other...

Sophia's eyes widened when she saw her mother's raunchy undergarments.

MUM?! she tried to exclaim.

“MHM?!” she mumbled in her gag.

Janette was deeply embarassed. Her underwear were quite telling of her personal life, and of her upcoming plans, but these were certainly not the kind of details that a mother would want her daughter to know!

She had just lost A LOT of credibility.

Tina and her two sisters wanted to regroup with Stasis. Then, their team and BB's team would enter the building.

The three infiltrators were walking under the cover of a small wall and an abandoned factory.

However, between their position and the storage room in which Stasis had aquired her uniform, two guards were standing.

The first woman had brown hair and a dark skin. The second woman was slightly shorter, with a white skin and blond hair. They were whispering together while pointing at an entrance door, though the sisters couldn't hear what they were saying. Apparently, they were arguing together while mentioning another team of women. Most likely another team of guards.

“Let's neutralize them to open the path for Stasis.” Tina said to her two sisters. “Make it quick and painless.”

She and Mag raised their dart-guns and opened fire.

The two guards were actually fast and well-trained. They immediately reacted to the sound of the dart guns, no matter how soft it was. However, even the fastest human being couldn't outrun a projectile shot by a high-pressure dart-gun.

The two women were hit by the darts.

They looked at the three sisters.

Nothing happened.

Angel frowned. What? These darts are supposed to be fast-acting! she thought to herself.

The brown-haired dark-skinned woman smiled harshly and removed the dart. “We've trained our bodies to resist sleeping drugs.” she said while disdainfully throwing it on the ground.

Tina's, Angel's and Mag's eyes widened.

In their earpiece, they suddenly heard Tinker spit out her drink.

“Fall back! Fall back!” their sister frantically shouted in their earpieces.

“What?” Tina exclaimed.

“My software recognized their faces!” Tinker explained, as thanks to the concealed cameras pinned on her sisters' uniforms, she could see what was going on. “Do not engage these two! Do not engage them at all cost!”

Angel understood her sister's panic when she saw the brown-haired woman's eyes. They were like hers when she was still a 'Demon'.

The cold eyes of a killer.

The brown-haired dark-skinned woman didn't waste time asking questions. She drew two knives.

Of course she would choose the knife. It's more silent. Angel thought to herself.

She saw the woman take aim at Mag and Tina, who were frantically reloading the dart guns. She was going to throw her knives at them.

No!

Angel had chosen to change, to be a better person. But she hadn't forgotten her battle reflexes... While she was refusing to harm people the way she used to do, she certainly was going to put her skills to good use if it was to protect her sisters!

The former assassin rushed the brown-haired woman. Therefore, the latter had to alter her stance and wasn't able to throw her knives. She wasn't expecting Angel to react so quickly. Though one couldn't blame her, she didn't know that Angel was a former remorseless killing machine. The clone was able to take advantage of the element of surprise to hit the woman's left wrist, making her drop her first knife. However, when Angel tried to press her advantage and punch her in the jaw, her opponent took a step back to avoid her assault and tried to stick her in the stomach with her remaining knife. Angel dodged at the last second, narrowly avoiding being gutted.

“They're special combattants, government black ops! Trained infiltrators and assassins!” Tinker said in her earpiece.

“I have noticed.” Angel mumbled to herself.

She barely dodged a second hit of the knife, that would have slit her throat if it wasn't for her fast reflexes.

Still, Tinker's comment had given her an idea. These women weren't sentries. They were working for the government, therefore they were most likely trying to put a stop to the illegal activities taking place inside the building. They were on the same side. Angel could put an end to the fight if she managed to convince these people that she and her sisters weren't true sentries.

The old Angel, the 'Demon', wouldn't have cared. She would have relished the fight, as it was giving her an excuse to test her skills and to feel powerful by defeating and killing an opponent while using the excuse of self-defense. But the new her wanted to find a peaceful way to end the fight.

Angel noticed that Tina and Mag were rushing to her rescue. The blond special combattant looked more reluctant than her partner to fight, but she had also drawn two knives.

“NO!” Angel exclaimed to her sisters, urging them to stay out of reach and not escalate things.

The brown-haired special combattant tried to stick her, but she grabbed and blocked her wrist. She also managed to grab and block the woman's other fist when she tried to break her jaw with a punch.

The fight became a grapple over the knife, a contest of strength and stamina.

However, Angel realized that the special combattant was stronger than her. Had she been in her prime, the clone would have been able to fight her to a standstill in this grappling match for the knife, but she had renounced her old ways.

“We... We're not sentries!” Angel exclaimed while looking the special combattant in the eyes. “We're a freelance team of infiltrators, hired to stop the illegal activities inside the building! It's only a disguise! I don't want to fight you!”

There was a moment of silence. Nobody dared to move. The knife was getting closer from Angel.

“The Government's probably heard about us by now...” she added. “A freelance team of nine infiltrators... using various gadgets...”

The brown-haired special combattant was looking into Angel's eyes. Her face wasn't betraying any emotion. She was still maintaining her pressure. Angel had more and more difficulties blocking her wrists.

The blond special combattant intervened. “Agria. Hieron was clear. No civilian casualties.”

“I know what Hieron said!” the brown-haired woman retorted.

She looked Angel into the eyes a second time. In the span of half-a-second, she had made her decision.

“If you tell the truth, then you will see no objection if Cleo holds you hostage the time for us to check your story, as leverage against your teammates.” the special combattant harshly said.

Angel didn't hesitate, as it was her only way to save her sisters from a dangerous fight. “Yes.” she said.

“Angel, be careful...” Tina worriedly intervened. She and Mag were ready to jump into the fray to protect their sister.

“It's okay.” Angel said to reassure her sisters.

Agria maintained her pressure until her partner was in Angel's blind spot.

The latter didn't resist when Cleo asked her to kneel down. She didn't resist when the blonde put a knife on her exposed throat.

Tina and Mag were wincing. The sight of their sister's life being threatened was unbearable to them.

“It's okay.” Angel repeated. “They follow rules. They won't hurt me.”

Even trained government assassins are better persons than the one I used to be. she thought to herself. While this reveal certainly wasn't going to help the former killer with her problem of self-hatred, she chose to use it as a motivation to keep improving and to make sure to be a better person than the one she used to be.

Angel took several deep breaths to calm herself.

Agria, Cleo's partner, was whispering on a phone. She wasn't looking happy.

Once the conversation was over, the brown-haired special combattant pocketed her phone. “We have complications.” she said to Cleo. “They told the truth.” Agria looked angrily at the three sisters. Apparently, she would have preferred that they truly were sentries. “Release her.”

Cleo removed her knife and took a few steps back to allow Angel to get up.

Tina immediately pulled her close to her and worriedly checked that she wasn't hurt, while Mag protectively stood in front of them. She casted a murderous glance at Agria.

“Do you try to kill every people you come across on sight?!” Mag barked.

The brown-haired special combattant looked her in the face. “Excuse me, but who shot at us first?”

“Yes, but not with lethal means!” Mag insisted.

The brunette scoffed. “Irrelevant. When you pick up a fight, you must be ready to face the consequences.”

“Agria. Stop that.” Cleo said to her.

Agria complied.

So it seems that she has a soft spot for her teammate. Angel thought to herself. Another proof that even Agria was a better person than 'Demon'... Angel shook her head. She wasn't Demon anymore! And the new her was a good person. A better person. Or at least she was trying to be. The warmth of Tina's hands, who was still protectively holding her close, gave her strength.

“So, now, what do we do with you three?” Agria asked. She still had her knife in her hand, and was apparently still contemplating using it.

"We should bring them to Aster and the others." Cleo said.

“I'm not sure I want to have to deal with MORE amateurs...” her partner barked.

“Amateurs? Please, we are professionals.” Tina retorted. “Real fighting machines. We're serious, and we mean business. We-”

“Hey gals, your favorite sis' is here!” Stasis suddenly intervened. She was looking a little ridiculous, wearing a uniform that was too short and too wide for her. “No applause, please!”

Tina face-palmed. She had just lost her credibility.

Stasis looked at everyone.

“Uhm... What did I miss?”

“A ton.” Tina dryly commented.

“And why are you wearing clothes that are too small for you?” Mag asked.

“Now, I'm glad you've asked, 'cause it's an EPICLY AWESOME story.” Stasis answered. “You see, I met-” She interrupted herself.

Someone else was approaching.

Oblivious to all the events that just happened, Midori arrived.

“Yo gals! Sorry to bother you, but I'm looking for my partner Amai. She went to the restrooms and haven't come back yet. And that's wack! Have you seen her?” the green-haired green-brown-eyed white-skinned woman asked.

Another guard would probably have been more suspicious while confronting this strange group of women. A competent guard would probably have called for back-up after realizing that her teammate hadn't come back. However, the green-haired woman's slightly reddened eyes were a clear giveaway that she took advantage of her partner's absence to indulge in a small pot-induced guilty pleasure...

Stasis smiled brightly at the sight of the woman who was roughly her size.

“Why yes, in fact I did see her. Let me enlighten you about what happened to her...”

It made them lose a little time, but they decided to stash Midori in the small warehouse in which Amai was already hidden, since it was the safest hiding place nearby.

Agria and Cleo followed them. Apparently, they weren't going to let Tina and her sisters go before they had met this Aster woman and the rest of their teammates.

Stasis smiled when she heard the angry muffled sounds coming from Amai's barrel. “Yes, my new nemesis... Let the anger flow through your veins, so that our new confrontation will be even more EPIC...” she whispered. “Hopefully, we will fight over even more DELICIOUS snacks... and then, I don't know, maybe foil together an evil baker plot for the greater good of the SNACKS...”

“What did you say?” Tina asked.

“Nothing!”

Stasis's smile widened when she smoothened Midori's uniform. This one was an almost perfect fit, especially compared to Amai's clothes.

The green-haired woman herself was unconscious. Between Stasis, Tina, Angel, Mag, and Agria and Cleo (Stasis was calling them 'the two weird scary women that we had met'), the sentry didn't stand the ghost of a chance. Out of pity over her misfortune, the sisters decided to put her to sleep with one of their dart guns instead of beating her up.

Currently, Midori seemed to be having a pleasant dream. She was smiling in her gag. The green-haired woman's wrists and ankles were tied with ropes, she was tape-gagged, and stashed inside a barrel. (Though they still put a tarp inside before stashing Midori, as per Angel's request.) The sentry was clad in emerald green knickers and a matching t-shirt bra.

“Well, I guess there's no avoiding it.” Agria suddenly commented. “Especially if there are eight of you...”

“Nine actually, but Tinker's our mission control tonight.” Tina corrected and interrupted her.

Agria rolled her eyes. She continued as if she hadn't been interrupted. “Our team will have to meet up with yours. This is an important rescue mission. We can't have amateurs in our hair...”

“I've told you. We're professionals.” Tina rectified her.

“Allow me to doubt your word.” Agria commented. She pointed at Angel. “This one seems like your only good fighter, and even she is... weak-willed.” Her tone was full of deception.

Angel bit her lip. The time of their brief fight, Agria had managed to understand the kind of fighter she used to be, and how she was now restraining herself. The special combattant was disappointed.

“It's not weakness, it's compassion!” Mag barked at the special combattant. “You should learn from her!”

Agria chuckled contemptuously.

Tina grabbed Mag's shoulder to stop her from retorting something. “Fighting each other would be stupid.” she said. “We're here for the same reason as you. To stop the criminals posing as this so-called seminar.”

Agria grimaced with a disgusted expression. Still, even a cold trained almost-unstoppable combattant like her knew that she couldn't take lightly eight uniform stealers armed with gadgets. She knew it was better to cooperate.

“The others will want to work together with them.” Cleo intervened.

Agria groaned in annoyance, knowing that her teammate was speaking the truth.

“Well, it's nice to see that SOME people in your team are reasonable!” Mag commented, still glaring daggers at Agria. (She hadn't forgiven the special combattant's attempt on Angel's life. And she was also not going to forgive her scornful attitude.)

Agria ignored Mag's hate-filled stare. “Gather your... what do you call them? Sisters? We will meet up with my team. Then we'll make a decision.”

“Sounds fair.” Tina said.

She, Mag, Angel, Cleo and Agria moved to leave the small warehouse.

Stasis was looking at Midori. “You weed smokers are big eaters as well, right?” she was whispering to the unconscious woman. “Maybe you'll join forces with Amai as her faithful minion, making our next confrontation even more EPIC...”

“Stasis! Hurry up!” Tina called her.

“Coming!”

Stasis momentarily forgot about her future plans for a sequel and closed the lid, leaving it slightly open.

Zoe was now begging for something or someone, anything or anyone, to rescue her from Gillian's monologue. After listing the many benefits of jogging and tennis, the tanned-skinned blonde was now singing the praises of swimming to keep in shape.

She was at 'Advantage n°42'...

And Edwige is still drinking in her words... Can someone rescue me, please?

The sentry would soon learn however that a guard had to be careful about what she wishes for...

A metallic sphere the size of a small football rolled between the three guards and stopped in the middle.

Zoe frowned. “What is that?” she asked.

Gillian smiled. “Gives me an idea! How about games of football?”

Zoe withheld a groan of annoyance. Please, no more!

The ball released a thick white odorous smoke right at their faces.

The three guards coughed.

“What?!” Edwige exclaimed.

“Gas!” Zoe said.

She reflexively tried to grab her walkie-talkie to call for help. However, her eyes were teary becasuse of the gas and she was coughing too much. She didn't manage to grab the walkie-talkie.

Her vision became blurry. Her eyelids became heavy.

“Sl- Sleeping gas...” she stuttered. Her voice was becoming sluggish.

Near her, feeling none the better, Edwige and Gillian were staggering, trying just like her to wipe their eyes to prevent the tears from flowing. But their efforts were in vain.

The people who conceived this gas were very talented...

During her last few seconds of clarity, Zoe couldn't help but think to herself that, at least, she was free from listening to Gillian's ramblings anymore.

The thought almost gave her some solace...

Then, everything went black.

The tree guards fell on the ground one after another, with one dull 'thud' each. Gillian fell first, then Edwige fell on her, then finally Zoe fell on them both. Their breaths were slow and steady. They were in a deep sleep.

Clover pressed a button on a small remote she was holding. The ball stopped releasing its knock-out gas. She and her friends waited for the gas to clear.

Then, Posy, Clover, and Amber left their hideout behind a tall metallic slightly rusted silo. They approached the three asleep sentries and exchanged a look.

“Went without a hitch...” Clover commented while grabbing the ball and putting it inside a bag.

Each Vigilante grabbed a sentry under the shoulders, and dragged her burden behind the silo.

“Aster sent me a text.” Clover said after dropping Edwige. “She says that they've aquired a disguise, but there's also been a change of plan. We have to regroup with her, Mikani, and Shayna as soon as possible.”

Amber nodded while laying Gillian on the ground. “Then it means as soon as we've dealt with these three... and with their uniforms.” she commented.

Posy remained silent and her expression was grim as she was putting Zoe on the ground.

They stripped each guard of her outer uniform (black gaiters and pants, weapon belt, a dark-blue long-sleeved jacket and a light blue tie, a dark blue cap) and of the white t-shirt they were wearing under their jacket.

Zoe was wearing normal underwear: a purple full-cup bra with a pattern of lace flowers, lavender control briefs, and violet socks. The other two sentries were wearing swimsuits. Gillian was clad in a white tankini adorned with a pattern of blue and orange tropical leaves and light pink flowers. Edwige was wearing a light blue bikini on which white threads were arranged to look like little waves. Both were wearing white sport socks.

“I promised to myself to not mug innocent people... and I'm already starting to make compromises with my conscience...” Posy muttered to herself with a sigh.

“Well, I recognized these three. They used to work for Roxane, so they aren't exactly 'innocent' either.” Clover said to console her. “Basically, Hieron didn't extradite them because he wanted to focus on the most dangerous criminals of Roxane's estate. You have no idea of the diplomatic incident our illegal mission created with Okéanis...”

“These three may not be innocent angels, but I'm pretty sure that at least some of the sentries that our friends are mugging ARE innocent people simply doing their jobs, and unaware of the fact that they're working for kidnappers.” Posy somberly commented.

Amber grimaced.

Clover put a hand on her shoulder and briefly embraced her in her arms. “I won't try to give you empty words... Just remember that we're doing it to rescue Klenia. If you want to stop everything after this mission, I will respect your decision.”

Posy smiled slightly. “Thanks...” She shook her head. “But you're right. We can't let Klenia die.”

Amber gave her the thumb-up to try to cheer her up. Posy fist-bumped with her.

The three Vigilantes dragged Zoe, Gillian, and Edwige between two silos to conceal them. They tied each woman's wrists behind her back and each woman's ankles and knees with brown ropes. They gagged the guards with black ball-gags. Then, they sat the sentries back-to-back and wrapped a rope around their waists to bind them together in a seated position.

Then, they disguised themselves.

Finally, Posy, Clover, and Amber went to regroup with their friends.

Posy realized what Aster meant by 'change of plan' when she regrouped with the rest of the team.

Shayna was merrily talking with two women she didn't know, a redhead and a black-haired young woman. They were dressed as sentries, but given how friendly Shayna was towards them (and given the fact that they weren't bound and gagged), Posy could only deduce that they weren't real sentries... Mikani was also speaking with the two women.

A little afar, eight women were waiting. They were sharing an uncanny family resemblance: same olive skin, hazel brown eyes, and black hair. They were looking a little more ill-at-ease than Shayna's companions, probably because Agria and Cleo were watching them. Their leader was talking with Aster. One of them was glaring with murderous intent at Agria, standing protectively in front of one of her teammates who was looking a little dismayed because of the latent hostility. Agria herself was looking at the meek-looking woman with disgust. One woman was munching on snacks, two others were warming up their wrists as if to prepare themselves for a brawl. The last woman of the group felt Posy's gaze and turned. She eyed the brunette's curvy body, smiled, and nodded appreciatively. Posy blushed slightly and stopped looking at them.

Aster interrupted her talk with the leader of the group and approached the three Vigilantes.

“That is one big change of plan.” Clover commented to Aster.

“More like complications that were added to a change of plan.” Aster rectified her. “Though things are sorting themselves out. In a way.”

Aster quickly explained the situation and the identities of all these newcomers.

Then she turned to face the other women. “Alright everyone, gather up!”

Each team of infiltrators approached.

“I think that we can all agree that we weren't expecting this turn of even. However, we can also all agree that working together is our best course of action.” Aster said.

Agria groaned in annoyance, but everyone else concurred.

“Wether we're here because we want to rescue a person we like or because we were hired to stop the people inside this building, we have a common goal and a common enemy.” Aster concluded. “Therefore, I propose that we join forces.” She looked at Tina and her sisters. “Your team is shown to be strong and efficient, and you have these useful gadgets.”

“And Bobbi and Felicia have their fists, coolness, and attitude!” Shayna intervened.

Aster smiled. “Of course. Therefore, I think that we can do great things together.”

Tina nodded. “I agree.”

“Me too.” Bobbi and Felicia added.

“Though we will still have to be careful. Not all the outside guards have been neutralized. We may come across a few more sentries on our way to the building.” Aster commented.

“That'll hardly be a challenge. These guards are easy pickings.” Bobbi commented. “They're even putting less of a fight than the rude driver I had to mug on our way here...” she added as a joke.

“You didn't mention that incident to me.” Felicia intervened.

“Well, I didn't think it'd be important. I just needed a new set of clothes, that's it.”

Posy bit her lip. Bobbi seemed so giddy about the perspective of stealing clothes... A bit like me before I had this... incident with Shirley.

“Are you alright?” Bobbi asked Posy.

Tina's more meek-looking teammate was also looking at her.

The busty woman was taken by surprise. She didn't think someone would notice her expression. “I, uhm...” She didn't want to provoke the black-haired woman, or to sound judgemental. After all, what right did she have to judge a person she had just met?

“Your casual mentioning of having mugged an innocent woman is greatly unnerving her.” Agria intervened with a small smile, delighted to be able to add fuel to the fire. “She's just too polite to say it.”

Posy blushed. “I would never-” she protested.

“Though you shouldn't blame her.” Agria added without letting her finish. “She used to be like you, she used to get her kick by mugging women for their clothes. Then, one of her victims almost died because of her.”

“Agria!” Cleo intervened.

“What? I call a spade a spade, that's it. If their way to assert themselves involves hurting innocent women who didn't do anything wrong to them to steal their clothes, they could at least have the decency to admit it.”

“I don't think I should receive moral lessons from an assassin.” Bobbi retorted.

“I'm an assassin, all right. But I don't do it because I like it. I do it because the State needs it. You on the other hand? There are no words strong enough to express how much I loathe people like Klenia, people like you. You have no ideology, no greater goal. You're just doing it for your own selfish pleasure.”

Bobbi looked angrily at her, but Posy grabbed her shoulder.

“Don't listen to her. She's just trying to get you mad, to have an excuse to kick you out of the mission.”

Angel shook her head. “She's trying to goad you into attacking her. So she can have an excuse to hurt you.” she said. The former killer knew that tactic. She herself used it several times in the past...

Agria shrugged. “I'm an assassin and a monster, no questions asked, but I'm honest and upfront about the kind of monster I am. I don't just conveniently ignore the fact that I hurt people.” The special combattant mockingly tilted her head. “Hypothermia. Asphyxiation. Thirst. Falling under the hands of a passing pervert. There are many ways a bound-and-gagged half-naked woman can meet a grisly fate. That is the tribute these women pay for you to feel strong.”

“Agria. That's it.” Cleo exclaimed.

Posy was now ghostly pale, and even Bobbi was looking a little more unsure.

Aster, Mikani, and Shayna glared daggers at the special combattant.

Tina and her teammates were exchanging embarassed looks.

Clover grabbed Posy's shoulder to support her. “I can't believe Hieron agrees to work with you...” she barked at the special combattant.

Agria glared daggers at her. “That's because you don't know him.”

She looked at all the women assembled around her. Especially at Clover, Posy, Tina, and Angel.

“All of you are so naive... It disgusts me. Hieron knows that to protect the greater good, one has to often get their hands dirty. Do you even know where he comes from? In his youth, he was forced to fight in illegal bloodfights in the pits. The ones where you sometimes have to kill the competition with your bare hands if you want the mob to let you live another day.” She eyed Bobbi. “You think you're tough? I find you amusing. You've lived a pampered life. You know nothing about the real world.”

Shayna stood in front of Bobbi and Felicia to show her support to them. “Yeah, yeah, we get it. Life's tough, the strong rule over the weak, you've seen hell on earth and not us, bla bla bla.” she intervened. “Look, my wife is in danger; Bobbi's and 'Licia's friend is in danger. Can we skip your natural selection bullshit and get to the rescue operation?” She ignored Agria's glare. “You think you scare me? Girl, I was afraid of Emery, and compared to that freak, you're about as scary as a kitten.”

“Enough!” Aster interrupted the argument. “We'll have enough problems with the people inside the building, there's no need for in-fighting. Save your strength for the real enemies.”

“We can't go inside all together before we made sure to clear the coast though.” Tina intervened to change the subject, while everyone was keeping Agria and Bobbi apart.

Aster and Tina shared a look. As responsible leaders, they were on the same page. Aster slightly smiled at her, and Tina returned her smile. It was good to find a kindred spirit.

“Indeed.” Aster agreed. “We need to send a small team first to clear a passage for us.” She looked at Tina. “I heard you have some useful gadgets. Can you send half of your team, please? With Cleo and Agria, they should have an easy time dealing with any threat.”

Tina nodded.

She knew it was the occasion to show her team's skills, and to bring Agria down a peg or two.

“We preferably need people with long-ranged gadgets.” Tina said. Soph and BB looked dejected. “Sorry, it'll be for another time.” she added. Then, she looked at her other sisters: “Stasis, get your slingshot ready. You're in. Mag, your wrist rope launcher will have to do the trick. Marie, I think your pen has a range long enough. Angel...” Tina briefly hesitated. Maybe should I send Libido with her whip? “Do you think you can use your dart-revolver?” she asked Angel.

The latter nodded with a determined expression though her sisters, who knew her well, could also see the slight worry in her eyes.

Still, Tina knew that Angel needed to confront her past demons. “Angel, you're the fourth one.” she said.

“Let's go then. Fresh meat.” Agria commented.

June and Molly were patrolling the corridors of the building in which the 'seminar' was taking place. The guards were wearing a uniform that was different from the clothes worn by the sentries outside. Their clothes were making them look like some kind of private bodyguards. They were wearing the black trousers, the black long-sleeved jacket with small white stripes and black buttons, the white button-up shirt, and the black tie. They were still wearing black military combat shoes and an army belt onto which various weapons were strapped however.

Molly was 33 years old. She had a sand white skin, a slim body with curves in all the right places, chuck hazel brown eyes, short brown curly hair. June was 27 years old had a warm beige skin, rain cloud blue eyes, a little bit of meat on her thighs, but this only added to her sex appeal. Her breasts were larger that most of her colleagues. She had short but thick neck-long light brown hair.

They arrived in front of the door Claire was guarding. They paused and frowned.

Claire had an average size, white skin, medium long fair brown hair tied up in twin tails, and dark blue eyes.

Claire was also supposed to watch the access to one of the upper catwalks and work platforms above the main room of the warehouse, the room in which the members of the anti-uniform stealer secret organization and the leader were gathered. Claire was sitting on a chair, next to a small table. However, she wasn't exactly vigilant... There was a small protable TV was on the table. She was watching a movie.

“Oh, it's you.” Claire commented while looking at the newcomers. “I thought Gabriella was back with our snacks... She's just taking forever to choose.”

“Seriously, Claire? You're watching TV?” Molly commented.

“What? We're just here to prevent the sentries outside from poking their nose into the business of the 'seminar'.” the other woman retorted. “Might as well make myself comfortable...”

Molly sighed and rubbed her temples. “How can you take things so lightly? You were given a second chance after being mugged while on duty, and you're still making classic dumb guard mistakes!”

Though in hindisight, I shouldn't be surprised. Molly thought to herself. Her dumb twin-tails are a clear giveaway that she's from the boonies...

On Claire's movie, a woman with a mane of curly red hair, amber eyes, and a bronzed skin striked a pose. “Fiend! In the name of the Moon, I shall put an end to your evil ambitions!” she exclaimed.

In front of her, a man with the golden tatoo of a sun on his exposed chest chuckled wickedly. “Foolish woman! You think that you can defeat me... now that I have the power of the IMMORTAL SUN?!”

“I have something much more powerful, Ce-Acatl! I have my FRIENDS by my side!”

“You're seriously watching this crappy anime?” Molly exclaimed, forgetting about the advice she just gave. “Come on! The books are a hundred times better! The adaptation completely butchered the story!”

“And your point is?” Claire retorted. “You have to take the adaptation for what it is. A corny campy affectionate parody.”

“That anime's an insult!”

Claire rolled her eyes. “Geez... You can be so oversensitive sometimes... ”

“When it comes to adaptations, I prefer the Greatest Actress of All movie and the Vendela series, thank you very much. Also the Geistjager stories, Flight 418 film or Woman of 1000 Uniforms movies if you want some classics, the Lockhart series if you want more mature. They're all a lot more faithful to their books. Plus, they didn't tone down the uniform stealings in these ones. I mean, your so-called affectionate parody didn't even show ONE scene with the characters stealing someone's uniform. Everything happened off-screen! I mean, hello, they were supposed to be infiltrators in a medieval setting! It was their shtick!”

Claire chuckled. “Well, don't say that you miss uniform stealing scenes in front of the women assembled inside...”

“This is not a joke! I'm tired of mainstream scenes toning down things to keep them more 'PC'! I mean, you're allowed to show gory murder but not a little skin?! Ridiculous!”

This time, Claire groaned. “You done yet?” she asked with an annoyed tone.

“NO WAY! I could go on for hours about how this anime's an insult!”

June was waiting a little behind, having kept quiet during the entire conversation. She wasn't an anime or a movie buff, therefore she didn't care. She yawned.

Suddenly, a rope fired by Mag's wrist launcher swiftly looped around the woman’s body, securing her arms to her sides. Then, the retractable rope immediately pulled her straight back into Mag's arms.

“Yeep!” June shrieked as she was dragged across the corridor.

Once the guard was in Mag's arms, she gave her a quick and sudden punch to the side of her head, causing her eyes to momentarily roll. Then, she slumped unconscious into Mag's arms.

Drawn by the noise, Molly turned. “June?” she asked.

A green ball, fired by Stasis' slingshot, hit her straight into the face. The guard couldn't help but take a deep breath due to the surprise.

“Bwah?!”

The gas only took seconds to work. Molly fell backwards, fast asleep.

Claire, the last remaining guard, got up from her chair and was about to raise the alarm.

Angel moved in front of her and pointed her modified revolver at her. “Don't move and don't scream!” she ordered her.

The sentry glared at the weapon with fear. While the revolver was only shooting non-lethal darts, it still looked like a real gun.

“Don't shoot! Please! I surrender! I surrender!” Claire frightfully begged while raising her hands.

“I won't shoot-” Angel protested. She blinked. Suddenly, she saw the image of another woman. A young sentry who surrendered. Demon still shot her. Her blood splattered. The young sentry was still crying as she was dying. The PTSD! Not now!

Without a word, Marie shot Claire with the sleeping dart of her pen. The sentry staggered, moaned slightly, then fell forward. Her face landed on Molly's breasts.

Angel looked at Marie. “I-” she started to apologize.

The latter squeezed her shoulder. “Good job at holding her up. Made my shot easier.” she commented out loud. She discreetly pointed at Agria and Cleo who were watching the corridor.

Angel nodded in understanding. They couldn't show weakness in front of Agria. She didn't need words to understand the look in Marie's eyes. She didn't blame her for her slip up. Marie knew that her sister would need time before being able to point a weapon at someone, even a non-lethal one.

Stasis also briefly squeezed her sister's shoulder, then she approached the unconscious Molly.

“Sorry girl, but we don't have hours...” she commented. Then she said in her small microphone: “Hey, Tinkerbell, tell the others that the coast is clear.”

“Ha! Ha! Very funny!”

Thanks to Tinker's hidden earpieces and microphones, the group composed of three teams of infiltrators could communicate between themselves by using Tina's sisters as relays.

The unlikely group of infiltrators gathered next to Claire's guard station. With Molly and June out of the picture, they could walk freely this part of the building.

The three guards themselves had been divested of their uniforms by Angel, Mag, and Marie. Claire was wearing a plain but comfortable ocean blue sports bra and sky blue boyshorts. Molly was clad in a bold bright pink C-string and a matching see-through bra. June was wearing a scarlet red plunge bra and lacy black tanga panties, designed to look sexy and a little 'risqué', but that were looking outright modest compared to Molly's undergarments. Currently, the sentries were in the process of being bound and gagged. The three infiltrators used the zip-ties strapped onto the guards' own belts to secure their wrists and ankles. Not willing to waste time, they used clean handkerchieves and black tape to gag them.

“Told you that we're professionals.” Tina commented to Agria.

The special combattant grimaced. “I'm still not convinced about the idea to work with amateurs...” She glanced at Bobbi and Felicia. The black-haired woman returned her glare.

At the same time, Claire, Molly, and June were stashed into a storage closet nearby.

Suddenly, some footsteps were heard from an other corridor.

A guard arrived. She was slightly shorter and pudgier than average, with a light skin and curly blond hair

“Claire! I'm back with the snacks! Sorry it took me so long, but I like to spend my time when choosing which candy to pick. I hope you like chocolate, 'cause-”

The pudgy woman, Gabriella, paused when she saw the women gathered.

“Hey, you, what's going on?”

Bobbi's fist greeted her and sent her to slumberland. (It also sent the sweets she was carrying into the air, prompting a small: 'No!' from Stasis.) The guard fell into Felicia's arms.

The black-haired woman then looked at Agria. “Amateurs, you say?” she mockingly asked.

The special combattant groaned in annoyance, but she couldn't argue with results.

“Bobbi, Felicia, Tina, Agria, Mikani, Clover, and Posy, you come with me.” Aster intevened. “We may have a good view of what's going on in the main room from the catwalks. Tina, can your team watch this door and this corridor in the meantime? Cleo and Amber will stay with them.”

Tina nodded. “No problem. Mag, Libido, Marie, and Stasis. Put on these women's guard uniforms.”

Her four sisters nodded in agreement.

Felicia entrusted the unconscious Gabriella to Mag, and the latter immediately started to strip the pudgy sentry down to her grey socks, cream white support bra and matching high-waist control briefs designed to trim down her waist.

Libido, Mag, and Marie grabbed the discarded uniforms of Claire, Molly and June.

When she saw the three guards already stashed inside the storage closet, Libido couldn't help but smile. Reflexively, the unconscious Claire (who was lying in-between June and Molly) was wriggling around a bit, as if she was either trying to get warm and cosy or she somehow enjoyed the feeling of being sandwiched in between her half naked colleagues. Libido licked her lips, leaned forward, held out her hand, and-

BB and Soph grabbed their horny sister by the collar and pulled her away.

“Come on, please!” Libido pleaded. “I just want to stroke her cheek a little, and maybe kiss her on the neck a few times! Let me have one caress, I beg you! Just one!”

BB and Soph closed the door to remove the temptation and give some privacy to Claire and her colleagues.

The catwalks were dark and unmanned. Which was logical since guards like Claire and Gabriella were supposed to prevent people from going on it. (The key words being, of course, 'supposed to'.)

Aster and her companions therefore could easily spy on what was going on below without being seen.

They had a perfect view on the so-called 'seminar' to fight against the threat of uniform stealings and infiltrators.

From afar, it looked more like some cult. "Or like the Eye." Mikani commented with a grim expression.

Below, in the warehouse itself, there was a stage. A crowd of women wearing masks and medieval-like robes were surrounding it. There were roughly between twenty and thirty people. At the corners of the warehouse, armed women were standing guard. They were holding machine guns. The leader of this strange congregation was standing on the stage.

The infiltrators had arrived just in time for the grand speech, or grand ceremony, or whatever theese wackos were calling their big gathering.

The leader started to talk. Her voice was emphatic.

“Sisters, we have all been gathered here by a common goal! The government and Primrose security started the fight, but they didn't have the courage to go all the way! The Phantoms showed us the way, but they have no legitimacy to fight the infiltrators! WE, on the other hand, were their victims! WE have the right to give them their rightful punishment!”

The leader of the group was wearing a long black hooded robe with long ample sleeves that was covering her from the head to the ankles. Her hair were hidden under the hood of her robe. She was wearing white shoes and white gloves. A white rope was tied around her waist. Her face was hidden under a white mask that was covering her entire face, and was designed to look like a theatre 'angry face'.

In fact, between the loose-fitting clothes, the hood, the mask, and the gloves, the only clue that she actually was female was her voice.

The crowd roared and applauded.

Women wearing military fatigues roughly escorted two prisoners on the stage. Said prisoners were also women. Their hands were zip-tied behind their back. A cagoule was covering their head. The masked leader pointed a finger at them.

“Sisters, tonight I will offer you... the heads of two of the most famous uniform stealers. You know them, some of you were even their victim. However, it is now the time for OUR revenge!”

The leader removed the cagoule of the first woman, revealing her face. She had hazel eyes, long braided dark brown hair, and a tanned skin.

Aster, Mikani, and Bobbi actually had to physically restrain Shayna to prevent her from jumping below to fight her way alone through the bloodthirsty crowd.

“Sisters, I will offer you Klenia Nakash! She had a lot of fun subduing us and stealing our clothes. Well, tonight, WE will be the ones having fun!”

The leader removed the cagoule covering the second woman's face. The latter was in her early thirties, had black hair, brown eyes, and a dark skin.

This time, Bobbi was the one who had to be restrained. Tina reflexively grabbed the black-haired woman's arm. Felicia helped her hold back her friend, but the ferocious expression on her face was crystal clear. The redhead was also tempted to jump into the fray right here and right now to save her friend.

“Sisters, I will offer you Bridget Baxter! She thinks that the best way to get a scoop is to subdue us and to steal our clothes. Well, tonight, WE will give her a story to remember!”

Klenia and Bridget were gagged, therefore they couldn't say anything. They were however standing in a proud and dignified way, as they were refusing to give their enemies the spectacle of watching them squirm.

“However, we shall NOT give them an easy merciful end! We will humiliate them, just like they humiliated us! We will make them wait in fear while stripped, bound and powerless, just like us! And once we are done...”

The leader did the throat-slitting gesture with her finger.

“We will broadcast their fate for everyone to see! We will send our message to the world! And then, we will wage war against infiltrators everywhere! We will slaughter EVERY. SINGLE. ONE. OF. THEM! We will not stop until the very concept of uniform stealing is dead and buried! DEAD AND BURIED!”

The crowd was wild now.

“Strip them! Strip them! Strip them!” they chanted.

In a theatrical way, the leader raised her arms. “These two monsters, who revelled in OUR plight, will now receive a taste of their own medicine!”

“Stip them! Strip them! Strip them!”

“We have to do something!” Tina whispered. She was horrified.

“We can't just jump from here and tackle them head on.” Agria objected. “There are armed guards watching the crowd. And while we are a big team, they are more numerous than us.”

“Then what do you suggest, miss 'elite combattant'?” Bobbi barked at her.

“A surprise attack.” Clover intervened.

Everyone looked at her.

“Logical.” Aster commented, as she was the first to understand what the black woman meant. “Between Team Tina's gadgets, and Bobbi's, Felicia's, Cleo's and Agria's fighting abilities, we can defeat these women even though they are more numerous. But only if we take them, and more importantly their guards, by surprise.”

“That sounds like the best solution.” Tina agreed. “But I don't think I like the name you gave to our team.”

“What? You'd prefer something more neutral? Like the 'Noble Nine'?”

“We don't have the time for that!” Bobbi intervened. “Bridget's in danger!”

“Yes, how can we take them by surprise?” Felicia added. “Most of us are wearing the clothes of outside sentries. We're not supposed to be here. If they see our uniforms, they'll immediately spot us.”

“Then we will have to change clothes.” Aster answered. “We will need to steal outfits that give us access to the main room.”

Shayna grimaced, and looked at her wife and Bridget on the stage. The masked leader hadn't started to strip them yet. For now, she was content with rousing her crowd of followers, letting the tension rise and inficting fear in her victims.

It was probably the first time the words 'Strip them!' were able to instill fear into her heart.

“Will we have the time?” the blonde worriedly asked.

Bobbi put a sympathetic hand on her shoulder to show her support. But she was just as worried and angry, to the point that she was gritting her teeth.

Tina hesitated. “You heard the leader. She doesn't want to kill them yet. Not before having thoroughly humiliated them first. She wants to treat them as if they were victims of a uniform stealing...”

“It will give us some time to act.” Agria intervened.

“Shayna... Klenia is a tough woman, you know that... Right?” Mikani intervened. “I know you're worried for her. I am too. But she's gone through worst things. She can take whatever these wackos dish at her. We'll rescue her, but only if we keep a cool head.”

Shayna bit her lower lip. “I know. She won't want me to stupidly sacrifice myself without a plan, even for her.” The blonde looked at Bobbi and Felicia. “What about you? Will your friend be okay?”

“Bridget's already been stripped and bound by criminals, by psychos and by psychos who are criminals.” Felicia said. “She's a tough cookie.”

“But the second we're ready, these people better be prepared for a lesson in pain...” Bobbi growled.

“Then it's settled.” Aster concluded. “I'm pretty sure that not everyone is in the main warehouse. There must be guards watching other corridors of the building. Perhaps a few masked cultists that aren't currently attending to the main party. And probably people in the office rooms to monitor the broadcast, since I didn't see them in the main warehouse. Let's split up in several groups and conk them! We can ask Tina's sisters to relay our messages thanks to Tinker's earpieces. Then, we'll put an end to this madness!”

Well, I can now say it without risking to spoil the surprise. A huge thank you to Tirepanted and Trackman who gave me the permission to use their characters. I hope I did them justice! The next part should follow up soon.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Now this was an excellent surprise. I walk in through the front door and find you've uploaded part two of this masterpiece of yours. Heck yeah! 8-)

Now this is how you start a great chapter, Cleo and Agria, two of the most bad arse infiltrators top have ever graced the USB world. Very nice. :D 8-)

Hahahaha, amazing, simply amazing. Janette and Sophia make a very welcomed appearance indeed. Oh yes Janette was certainly not going to let Sophia live THAT night down was she. :lol: :D

HAHAHAHA! Oh my god that is brilliant. I love it, I really do love it. I love the way you flipped the tables and made the mother this time the one with the kinky underwear, so it seems Janette has a lot more in common with her daughter than what initially believed. Seriously, OUTSTANDING work, well done!! :D :lol: :D

WOW!!!!!!!..........Just WOW........What a PERFECT scene.........I loved it, Angel, Mag and Tina sharing a scene with Cleo and Agria.......Hell yeah!.......This scene sent goosebumps down my arms with delight and sent a shiver of pure excitement down my spine, this was just perfect. The scene was nothing short of spectacular........You got it all........Angel's reflection of her former life as Demon and how she is trying her hardest to become a better person, yes she is becoming a better person, it's just taking a bit of time.........Tina's ever loving and ever caring nature towards her sisters, the way she immediately rushed to Angel's aid as soon as the fighting was over, I just thought to myself "Oh yeah, that is definitely what Tina would do.".........Mag as well showing her caring side, yes she does care for her sisters but naturally she doesn't show it the same way Tina does. This is absolute Perfection, my god you you crafted one hell of a perfect scene. 8-) :D

I loved the way you even got Angel's mindset spot on too, once again, you captured Tina's, Angel's and Mag's personalities perfectly and I mean come on.......They get to be in a scene with Cleo and Agria........Damn I'm in heaven right now, you just seem to making all these dreams come true, my god it great! :D :D

Hahahaha! The way Stasis just walks in and the look on Tina's face......Yep it can be hard to to prove your a professional team of infiltrators when Stasis steps on the scene......Wearing a uniform that's both too big and too wide for her.........Just brilliant, I genuinely just burst out laughing in this scene. What a treat! :lol: :D

Hahaha, I was wondering where Midori had gotten too, yes any other normal guard would have done things properly, but she just couldn't resist a quick puff, puff could she. :lol:

Once again, aahh this is just too good to be true, Stasis of course deliberately winding Amai up and annoying her, YES that is exactly the sort of thing Stasis would do and honestly I'd expect nothing less from her. :lol: The scene afterwards as well was superbly written, Angel would indeed still make sure Midori is safe from harm, that's what she does.......And I LOVE Stasis's nickname she's given Cleo and Agria, once again that is sort of mischievous thing Stasis would do hahahahaha. :D :lol: :D

Seriously, bravo and I do mean bravo......I once again loved the dialogue between Mag, Angel, Tina, Agria and Cleo, it felt so natural, it was perfect......Indeed it seems Agria can see Angel's former life as a mass murdering fighter, she has a heck of a sense on her, since she was able to work that out, wow that was awesome! :D Also of course Stasis would have one last little jab before she left, otherwise it wouldn't be Stasis. :lol:

I must admit, I'm still in slight shock over seeing three of the sisters in a scene with Cleo and Agria, it's amazing and I'd never thought I'd see the day.......MUST read on, must know what happens next! :D 8-)

Heck yeah! I was waiting for Posy, Amber and Clover to get in on the action and what a way to do it and exactly Zoe should feel some sort of relief now shouldn't she at least no more constant jabbering from Gillian and Edwige, although they are both still extremely awesome sentries in my opinion......And of course both Gillian and Edwige are wearing swimsuits, just like last time. Delightful indeed. :D :D

That was a very nice scene with Posy that followed afterwards too, it's interesting to see her still wrestling with her emotions and her views, but I see that Clover is always there by her side to comfort her when she needs it most and so is Amber (even if she won't admit it ;)). This entire scene just breathed in loads of life and if was a nice way to add in a bit of filler in-between the action and the USB scenes themselves......Honestly, well done, that was nice. :D :D

Let me just breathe in and savor this moment for a minute........Mmmmmm......That was great, now then.........

WOW!!!!! seeing all these different characters from all these different universes together on the same page is just completely jaw dropping, it's so awesome and hhhmmm I wonder which one of those eight women was eyeing up Posy......hhhmm I wonder. ;) :lol:

Aster will always show that she is able to take control of any situation quickly and efficiently, like the true Alpha she is. My god, you really did outdo yourself on this one.......All the teams bring their own brand of uniqueness to the table and I for one just think that this is awesome.......Three different teams, from different backgrounds, different lives and different locations......All coming together as one unstoppable unit.......This villainess has NO idea what's coming for them.......My god this is brilliant! :D 8-) :D

Oh damn! That little back and forth between Agria and Bobbi there for a moment, I guess that what happens when you get two absolute power houses and USB masters together. That was a awesome piece and I had a smile on my face the whole time. :D

Whoe! This scene is getting intense, damn your pulling out all the stops here in this scene. This is just EPIC!!!!!! :D

Agria is such a bad arse and an awesome character, it really made sense that she would take a moment to quickly belittle her new teammates, why wouldn't she, we all know how awesome she is and what sort of personality she has. Plus her peek into the "dark side" of the USB world does give one some sobering thoughts doesn't it hahaha. :D :lol:

Hahaha, wow that comeback from Shayna though! :lol: I mean don't get me wrong I knew this story was already going to be a masterpiece but THIS......This is the sort of writing that sheer LEGENDS are made of and you proudly deserve to be called a legend, this is just so well written, I mean it, I am thoroughly enjoying reading this, it's superb. :D

Oh man, that confident look between Tina and Aster was great, indeed two kindred spirits ready to go fourth together. That was like music to my ears and sheer joy through my soul.....Beautiful. :D

Angel should be okay, yes Tina isn't with her, but she does have Mag and Marie and as we know, those two are quite sympathetic and supporting of Angel so she should be fine.........Can't wait to see what Stasis is going to do though hahahaha! :D :lol:

Now here's a bunch of guards I know all too well hahahahaha, plus they get to be partnered with Gabriella, the vending machine snack enthusiast......Oh yes, I sense one hell of a great scene coming up. :D

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! The Easter eggs and the other awesome references to what Claire is watching are so real..........That's just so good, Seriously I can't believe how awesome this is. It truly has everything eagle eyed USB fans will love......I actually haven't stopped smiling since I started reading, it's wonderful it really is, honestly you've spent so much in getting this right.......it shows and believe me I am SO grateful for all the hard work and energy you've put into this. :D :D

Heck yeah I agree with Molly too, damn mainstream scenes cutting out the good bits, we don't ask for much, just even a quick one second glimpse of them in their underwear would do me, the underwear doesn't even have to be suggestive or revealing. I see your little jab there and whole heartily support this! :D 8-)

Once again, amazing work in capturing the Sister's different personalities and use of their gadget, truly that was both a vintage Mag and Stasis moment as they took down June and Molly........But wow I actually wasn't expecting you to fully utilise Angel's PTSD.......You made it work greatly, that brief moment of where her flashback sink in and she momentarily see's the evil she's previously done before renouncing her wicked ways. Damn you've really got this haven't you........You've just nailed absolutely everything, seriously I am so impressed with how much attention to detail (both big and small) you've included with the sisters moments. You sir are a MASTER at your craft. :D

Also.......Tinkerbell..........HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! MY GOD THAT IS AMAZING!!!! :lol: :lol:

Finishing it off as well with a good old fashioned beat 'em up from Bobbi, truly outstanding and oh no the snacks Hahaha. :lol:........I was wondering how long it would take before Bobbi gave one of the guards a good old fashioned hook, at times, your fists are your only reliable knock out tool. :D 8-)

Mmmmm Nice......Once again the scene with Libido is actually very HOT, plus seeing Claire wiggle around between Molly and June was amazing, I do like the idea of having one woman getting aroused by being bound and gagged and sandwiched in-between two other women, it extremely sexy that's for sure. :D :twisted:........Plus one of the things that makes Libido's character great is not only is the fact that she's as horny as anything BUT it is also the fact that she's never gotten laid before...........You captured the essence perfectly again and you created one hell of a sexy scene to go with it. 8-) :D.........Good idea at having BB and Soph close the door so Libido can't get any funny ideas haha. :D

I'm starting to think as well, I may have watered down Libido a little bit too much recently as I get a sense that I need her up her lust factor a little bit more in the future, I could be wrong, but it's just something I'm thinking about. :D

Whoe here we go.......Our villains have arrived.......So they have taken advice and teachings from everyone that's given all of our heroes the biggest grieves and problems in their lives.........The Government........Primrose Security........The Phantoms..........good grief, these villainess's really do believe in their cause and they've gone to extreme lengths,if their willing to go to those parties for advice and guidance on how to eliminate infiltrators........This, THIS is how you introduce a true evil......Beautiful. :D

I also liked the scene with Shayna immediately wanting to jump down and rescue her wife Klenia, why wouldn't she that's her own wife for goodness sake and yes I also fully understood why Bobbi wanted to get down their and rescue Bridget.......Oh, those poor and ignorant fools have no idea what wrath approaches them, I can't wait to see Bobbi and Shayna gives these cultists a beating of a life time, it will be rightfully deserved. Their reactions and their dialogue which followed was spot on, it felt natural, you could feel the raw emotion coming through on both their language and their body movements. This is just going to be so good. :D

Oh yes the words "Strip them" is indeed the first time it has been used to install fear into someone's heart, but I know that with the combined efforts of our three teams, they'll make sure it'll be the last time it's used in this context. :D

I did. I absolutely loved the ending to this, Bobbi and Shayna will get their revenge and rescue Bridget and Klenia. It's going to be one hell of a ride, that's for sure. :D 8-)

Once again, I'll just say it.......WOW!!!! Absolutely WOW.........This has everything and MORE, all the cameos, all the references, all the Easter eggs. Just PURE GOLD! :D

The interactions with all the characters were perfect for their individualities, their dialogue flowed naturally, nothing felt forced or needless, their genuine concerns for one another, their anger, their fears, their laughs.........really WELL DONE, this was just expertly written........Your writing never ceases to amaze me, everything is so thought out, so well detailed, it's just everything anyone could ever want and more........Your USB scenes themselves were both very sexy and top notch as always.........I've said it once and I'll say it again......I just cannot believe how GREAT this is, honestly you have truly TRULY outdone yourself with this..........Never ever doubt anything you ever do or write because take it from me......Everything you write, is just PERFECT! :D :D

P.S Oh yeah, I remember these cultists, I remember them all too well. ;)
rufusluciusivan

I'm trying to finish this story as quickly as possible, because I don't want it to mess with the potential schedule of my other stories.

Given the fact that in your scenarios, it's the daughter who ends up with the 'raunchy' underwear, I thought it'd be a nice change of pace to reverse the roles.

As said before, this story is an excuse to have characters from different stories interact. Having Angel confront a dark mirror of herself (a vision of the kind of person she used to be) was a delight to write. I'm happy with the result. Plus I got to write Mag and Tina in full protective mode. Mag striked as less patient and gentle than Tina in her protective approach, hence why she'd rather pummel the threat to her sister instead of negociating. Agria (and Cleo) are perfect foils for Tina and Angel, given the fact that their mentalities are polar opposites. I really loved writing this confrontation, and Stasis' arrival to ruin the mood was a perfect punchline.

Midori really does live up to the 'dumb guard stereotype', but that's why we like her. She's in her own carefree pot-induced world... until the harsh reality of uniform stealing catches up with her.

Stasis is channeling her inner-Palpatine with Amai. Imagine her impersonating him. "Good... Good... Let the hate flow through you..." Though a part of me likes to believe that she's being sincere in her assertions. I'm sure she realizes the potential of having another snack enthusiast as her rival. :lol: One day, their might be an evil baker plot story on this Board. One day... :lol:

The Vigilantes couldn't stay out of action if Klenia was in danger. Plus, they got to use a gadget. These are rather rare in my stories. Of course Gillian and Edwige would be wearing swimsuits. That's one reason why they were brought back. (The other being to annoy Zoe - poor Zoe, she'll probably consider being bound and gagged in her underwear an improvement at this point).

Posy's character arc continues in this story. It's probably the only part that I will consider canon. (Not spoiling anything, but I'm impatient to get to the next big scene featuring her.) Luckily for her, no matter what the plot dishes at her, she still has her friends.

And yes, finally, the characters are all brought back together! Writing so many of them is quite the challenge. I wanted their team-up to feel natural, but also didn't want to waste too much time on exposition. I'm rather satisfied with the result.

Aster is indeed a natural leader. (Well, she used to lead a resistance network back in the days, so she still has good reflexes.)

Agria is very similar to Emery in terms of her role in the story. Honestly, I really like that character because she's such a powerful narrative tool. She can drop a bomb in a conversation and say horrible things to everyone without batting an eye. She's perfect to make the other characters react and face their own contradictions.

When it comes to leading a group, I think that Aster and Tina have a lot in common. Both have that mother hen/mama bear vibe with the women under their care.

Indeed, for the first batch of inner-guards, I didn't have to look far. Recent stories gave me way enough material. ;)

Many Easter Eggs with Claire's and Molly's conversation indeed. Having some stories being a fiction in this fiction was a perfect way to make little shot-outs. As I said, this story is supposed to be a little special non-canon crossover/surprise, so might as well go all out with the Easter Eggs at some point. ;)

Molly's rant was expressing my thoughts also.

As I said, I don't use many gadgets in my stories (the tone doesn't suit them very well). Featuring your characters is the occasion to be able to have fun with using gadgets, and I'm loving it!

Of course I'd mention Angel's PTSD. It goes so well with the thematics introduced with Posy's character arc. ;) These two will have to talk with each other a little at one point...

Bobbi and Felicia didn't have much screen-time in this part, sadly, so I figured that they would at least get to knock Agria down a couple notches by highlighting just how efficient they can be. One clean punch, and the sentry's out!

The scene of Claire wiggling around was a direct shot-out to what happened in her own story (chapter 24?) where she did the exact same thing, though with different guards. I reused the exact same phrasing.

Honestly, I don't think that Libido's been watered down. Not in terms of personality, at least. (She's still making her comments and still thinking of 'interesting' ways to bind women together, especially if they're a couple. Her actions have mellowed out a little, but to me it's character development, a way to highlight that she's trying to follow Tina's requests. Having her go back to her old ways (such as how she acted in the very first mission in which we saw her) would render void Tina's claims that they are better than most people in Hearfelt City in my opinion.

The last scene of this part was my way to up the stakes. Because, honestly, if I had to gather all these characters together, could have it been for anything else but stopping a ploy to destroy the very practice of uniform stealing? A ploy that would start with the killing of two main characters from long-running series? Shayna, Bobbi and Felicia are of course the ones who are affected the most. Though hopefully the combined efforts of three teams will be enough to rescue them...

These cultists didn't ask the Government, Primrose or the Phantoms for advice however. On the contrary, they consider themselves superior to them and wouldn't bother with collaborating with them. They think that only they have legitimacy when it comes to fighting against uniform stealers. Though this may prove to be their undoing... ;) They are too overconfident for their own good, and not nearly as powerful as they'd like to be...
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Don't worry, you've got this, your nailing these chapters! :D

Oh yeah, you are right about that, Tina would always hold her sisters in her arms to protect them, while Mag would act as a shield and attempt to fight anything that would harm her sisters. :D

Heck yeah that's why we like Midori, she's awesome. :D

Hahaha, yes I can definitely imagine Stasis putting her hands together in a pyramid shape while she said those lines to Amai. :lol: ............An evil baker that secretly puts ZERO sugar in all the cakes and cookies! :shock: Oh hell no, Stasis would not accept that would she haha. 8-)

It's always really cool to see the vigilantes in action, they have such a variety of unique styles and personalities that I really do view them as one of the finest teams you've ever created and that's just me being honest. :D

Of course, I do remember Aster's days as the resistance leader, so yeah leading is in her blood. :D

You do make a really good point, Aster is of course a natural leader and she does look after and protects the women under her watch and of course Tina will always make sure her sisters are safe and protected, so it does make sense that these two would get along because of these similarities. :D

Exactly, Posy is an awesome character and I'm routing for her every step of the way, I always want her to succeed and I'm always going to be supporting her. :D

Heck yeah, let those Easter eggs fly many and true. 8-)

Indeed, it certainly seems Claire is quite fond of being tied up in her undies while nestled in-between two other underwear clad women........or she just doesn't like being cold. ;)

Angel having a conversation with Posy eh? That will certainly make for a interesting conversation between the two ladies. :D

I was just thinking about it, the main antagonists from all of our respected universes absolutely despise infiltrators, but they all have unique ways of dealing with them........The Government, because they flat out want to make it illegal and try to be rid of them and their ways for good as theya re viewed as a threat..........Primrose Security act as like sentinels / defenders using counter measures in case of an infiltrator attack...............While The Phantoms just outright go out hunting down infiltrators and view them as prey.............When you actually think about it, it's kind of cool. :D

Good, let their over confidence be their undoing, they may think their in control right now, but the reality of living in a world of infiltrators will inevitably come crashing down on them. Awesome! :D

Also, I forgot to mention in my initial post. Yes I did notice that Bianca got a shout out in the first part haha nicely done..........Also I see that Aster is trying to think of a group name for Tina and her sisters, hhmm I wonder if she'll find one that'll stick, I'm curious now. :D

Plus they're right, Bridget and Klenia are tough cookies, they've persevered through worse and came out strong and tall. They can handle these cultists, they are both very strong! :D 8-)
rufusluciusivan

Don't worry, you've got this, your nailing these chapters!
Thanks. This story's supposed to be a huge fanservice, so I'm glad that it's pleasant. ;)
An evil baker that secretly puts ZERO sugar in all the cakes and cookies! :shock: Oh hell no, Stasis would not accept that would she haha.
Now, that's the kind of villain who would justify a team-up between bitter enemies Stasis and Amai! :lol: Food for thoughts. :lol: For another time... One day... Maybe... Eventually... :lol:
Posy is an awesome character and I'm routing for her every step of the way, I always want her to succeed and I'm always going to be supporting her.
Then I hope you'll appreciate the next big scene featuring her. ;)
I was just thinking about it, the main antagonists from all of our respected universes absolutely despise infiltrators, but they all have unique ways of dealing with them.
Cool indeed.
Also, I forgot to mention in my initial post. Yes I did notice that Bianca got a shout out in the first part haha nicely done..........
Of course Bianca would be mentioned. She'll be the first delighted to hear about it, given how she craves for exposure. She left quite the impression on Stasis, I think. Though unfortunately for Stasis, Bianca is way too bankable to disappear for good. Sorry Amai, you don't have the memes to compete with her. You'll have to settle for the second place! :lol:

Return to “Stories by Rufusluciusivan”